The Extended Service . You have a good chance to enjoy $200 OFF that KAY Jewelers offers you. Granted, it was pre owned, but still. You will know exactly when it will be delivered. In addition they replaced the setting for the other earring for no". Kay Jewelers Customer Service Contact Info Sterling Jewelers, Inc. 375 Ghent Road, Fairlawn, OH 44333 Telephone Number: +1 (800) 527-8029 How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Kay Jewelers Redeeming a coupon code at Kay Jewelers is simple. Desired outcome: Enter Street Address, City, State or Zip Code. Original review: Feb. 26, 2023. .left-navigation .nav-link a:hover, It can take up to ten days for this service. For a price quote on specific engraving requests, please visit your local Kay Jewelers. I placed an order on December 23 and decided the same day I did not want to make the purchase. Average Customer Rating. You just need to follow some tips to get $25 off select merchandise. My husband surprised me with a beautiful kay jewelers wedding ring I loved it diamonds on the bottom and the top really love it they did a great job with it . I called their customer service to file a claim, a manager never gave me a call back after numerous attempts. Customer care will lie about resolving the issue. Or exchanged within 30 days at any Kay Jewelers. min-height: auto!important; How To Contact Kay Jewelers Corporate Office Headquarters HQ. I just LOVE MY NEW BEAUTIFUL NEW RING. BSI will NEVER shop at Kays ever again and will post as many complaints as possible because this is a complete sham that could have been taken care of with a rew key strokes by the customer service rep. Desired outcome: I call to have it fixed and was told no. How is this even possible that it is done electronically yet takes so long to get to me and I only become aware of this delay after I have made the purchase? Every time I find an good customer service representative at Kay Jewelers they seem to let them go. You are offered a chance to save up to 10% OFF. I want my phone conversation, which was recorded according to Fahim at customer service, reviewed for all the information that was told to me on that call. Here, KAY Jewelers is offering you $25 OFF on all their products. Please see our return/exchange policy. They told me the entire ring should be cashed out because it was unrepairable. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with the customer service that I received from Ashley Rivera from the Kay Jewelers @ American Dream Mall in Rutherford, NJ. I was told they couldn't resize them, which seemed odd for a 'jewelers'. It should NOT be this hard to get my money back. Learn more Kay offers customers credit options to help them finance their purchases. Great customer service and fast shipping.Updates on my package Thanks Kay Jewelers.. Love Kays in Thomasville Ga! Pinterest (Visited 147 times, 1 visits today) You may also like. MORE+, KAY Jewelers is offering Extra 10% Off Site-wide to reward consumers. You will receive an email (and text message if selected at checkout) advising you when your order is shipped and another email when your order is ready for pick up. If youd rather exchange your purchase for something new, great! Do all rings come in the same size or are there different sizes available? We were not told that it was a promotion but a sale. Starting out as a store that sold a variety of products, including jewelry, musical jewelry boxes, electric razors, and radios, Kay . durable and stronger than white gold. KAY at Your Service. They had it sent back and returned on December 29th. It can take up to ten days for this service. Please do NOT purchase a wedding ring or any JEWELRY from this company. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Kay Jewelers. We were literally in shock, and appalled that the manager had no sympathy for a lost ring that meant so much to my boyfriend. If you do not see your ring size listed for a ring you like, please visit the KAY Outlet store nearest you to determine if a ring can be ordered in your size. Excellent Service. I am currently experiencing the same issue! .main-header .primary-navigation ul li.nav-link.active .desktop-nav-link a:hover, There can be some limitations, so pay attention. 5. Go ahead. - how come they dont call to let me know? Well since I put it in my aunt's name UPS couldn't give me the package. We'll partner with you to find a solution that works with your . How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kay Jewelers? The ring was there the next day Friday after I was told it was gonna be about 5 days. Our Company In order for your Diamond and Gemstone Guarantee to remain in effect, you must have your diamond and/or gemstone inspected and have the inspection documented every 6 months by an authorized representative. background: #515666; I then went to put it on and the chain snapped immediately. But long before becoming a nationally recognized jewelry retailer, Kay was the simple idea of two enterprising brothers from Reading, Pennsylvania. Top of the Page, What do I need to bring with me to the store to pick up my order? This means that we may receive a commission I paid approx. 2023 ForLocations.com All rights reserved. Facebook. Do all rings come in the same size or are there different sizes available? You can also gain knowledge about Kay Jewelers' hiring process through this article below and know more about the various job vacancies offered with benefits, salary . The Kay credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: 855-506-2499. Credit Card Payment Address. purchases from Amazon.com. When you purchase a ring on Kayoutlet.com, you will be shown the size (or sizes) in which the ring is available. Do you offer any warranties on your merchandise? #freethebear" Score 2.3. They have been horrible to deal with for a refund. The latest review Very unprofessional handling of my order was posted on Feb 8, 2023. I was told they couldn't resize them, which seemed odd for a 'jewelers'. I want to speak to a DISTRICT MANAGER. I purchase a change from Kay jewelers and I had to take the train back because they got wasted and was causing a rash on my chest. 2020 for repair. Your Jewelry Consultant is ready to talk! The trade-in value is the original purchase price, excluding charges such as tax and shipping. You're in the right place! If I do not hear from someone in a timely manner, I will be contacting my attorney and taking the company to small claims court to resolve this issue. Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment Address Useful. Monday to Friday: 7 AM 1 AM ET. Was worried about all the negative reviews but I had a great experience with kay from ordering to shipping and beyond when ups left the package three doors down at my neighbors houseluckily I went on a treasure hunt after ups said it was delivered and found it..But even when I called Kay thinking it was not delivered. * By clicking this link or texting this number (1+855-929-4190), you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. How can we enhance your Kay experience today? For a price quote on specific engraving requests, please visit your local KAY store. Vous avez un problme similaire? This company was holding a sale on their rings. A had a citizen wach for repair day lost it day give me a gift card for 425 dollars the card not working no wach no card I am out of money a was in store in outlet mall today for 2 hours no body activated my card tomorrow my marriage anniversary I vented to buy something card no good a am devastated wat a robbery lose my watch than give me a not working gift card I am going to reported to better business baroque I dont have extra money help he l p help help help. Many consumers are unable to pose their problems on the ground due to geographic restrictions, therefore, currently the best approach for them is KAY Jewelers online customer service. Sign in to add more and ensure your Favorites will be available on all your devices. 2023 HotDeals.com, All rights reserved. Was told it would be expedited and will be issued within 7 days. A company you know and trust. In order to start the call, please close this box and then unblock your mic in your browser settings. . Please note that all salary figures . Top of the Page, Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters? The Kay Jewelers credit card bill pay phone number is 1-800-527-8029. You will be notified via email that we have received your returned order and that your method of payment has been credited. I called them and they told me that they had found and it would take another week to be ready for pick up. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Check Kay Jewelers order tracking status and View the latest delivery statuses of your Courier, Parcel, Package, Shipping online in seconds. No, for security reasons, the person who ordered the merchandise must be the one to pick up the order. I have purchased three times through this jeweler since the pandemic arose and I must say that I am exceptionally pleased with the variety and elegance of styles, and the stone choices available in sterling silver settings for those who prefer this metal. May 23, 2022 4:52pm Case #[protected] was to be escalated to a supervisor. The easiest way you can pay your Kay Credit Card is through your online account or by using the EasyPay feature. Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox. When I brought it in, they said it would be $450 to repair. I have also spoken to customer service at corporate. I did not complain about that, and now the same diamond that we paid to have fixed has fell out again. Compare Coupons patiently and you may be able to get a 10% OFF. Be the first one to find this review helpful. They tried to say since it was a custom ring I could not get my money back after spending thousands of dollars. Not a phone call. How will I know when my order is ready for pick up at my KAY Jewelers store? Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Kay Jewelers. Kay Jewelers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 30, 2007. Please read reviews from customers as myself or I promise you that you will regret going to Kays. What address can I use? You are going to save $50 OFF with it. These services include cleaning, repair, watch tuning, damage checks, refurbishment and more. I asked to return them and Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. I want the additional 5% off. } Founded in 1916, Kay.com has been providing customers with quality jewelry for over a century. January 25, 2023 by Ana Stanar. If there are any questions related to these issues or any other issues, KAY Jewelers is dedicated to easing your misgivings all day long! (Cleaning and inspections are not available at kay.com.). We value your privacy. They will tell lies, not return phone calls and not measure your finger properly for the sizing. Nous aidons GetHuman-jpfunnyf rsoudre leur Kay Jewelers problme de support technique partir de Dec 21, 2019. they offer a 30-day return policy, free shipping on orders over $50, and a lifetime warranty on all of their jewelry. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. You can contact their customer service team by phone at 1-800-539-0066 or by email at. Fun delivery. That's why we guarantee our diamond and color gemstone jewelry for a lifetime, as long as 6-month inspections have been performed and documented by an authorized representative. MORE+, You are offered a chance to save up to 10% OFF. border-bottom: 4px solid #515666 !important; MORE+. Simply return your purchase at any KAY (or any Sterling Family of Jewelers location) or return your online purchase by mail up to 30 days after your purchase was shipped. Design-a-ring: This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Their telephone number is (845) 564-2205. Sign in to add more and ensure your Favorites will be available on all your devices. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. @media (max-width:767px) { If I want to mail a payment , what address should I send it to? Tried to cancel the order after 30-minutes but the customer service agent said it was already shipped. Kay Jewelers customer service and expertise. A Philippine registered nurse with an extensive professional experience in customer service, hospitality, aviation, jewelry start up entrepreneurship, teaching, public speaking, life insurance industry and public relations. When will my credit card be charged for my in-store pick up? The package was never opened by anyone and came back only a couple days after being shipped. How will I know when my order is ready for pick up at my Kay Jewelers store? No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. See below for other approximate conversions.3MM is approximately 1/8 inch6MM is approximately 1/4 inch13MM is approximately 1/2 inch19MM is approximately 3/4 inch25MM is approximately 1 inch50MM is approximately 2 inches75MM is approximately 3 inches Oct 14, 2022 1:10pm - Spoke with Fahim and was told it was never escalated. Need Assistance? The size was incorrect! How to write a complaint about Kay Jewelers? Learn moreIf your online purchase was picked up at the store, it must be returned to the store. Suggest avoid at all cost. The ring came in perfect condition, no scratches or anything. No, there are no shipping charges applied to orders shipped to a store. Monday to Friday: 7 AM 1 AM ET. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don't use a simple average. I am a very satisfied customer once again and am very thankful that they cared enough about my future business to try to make things work out for the best. Kay Jewelers should not pressure and make their customers feel uncomfortable. AffirmLearn More I would have remembered that. Learn More. When I checked in 3 days later they told me they were now escalating it and it would be another 7 days from that date until someone reached out. Check out the difference between prices: James Allen 's diamond ring is $3830 at full price. We owed $320.00 as of Nov.10, 2022. *, Monday to Friday: 7 AM 1 AM ETSaturday: 9 AM 10 PM ETSunday: 10 AM 9 PM ET. Kay Jewelers does not sell conflict diamonds. Shop discounted jewelry from affordable engagement rings to trendy gold chains and necklaces at an unbeatable price. Always trust Kay Jewelers. Both of these pieces were very special to me as it signified the 25th anniversary of my wedding and the other ring was an extension to my mother's wedding ring when she passed. 10 days later I have nothing. Even though it didn't ship yet I was told they cannot change the city state and zip code. Kay Jewelers competes in Retail industry. Sonya took the time to contact several Kay's to try nd track the band down. Top of the Page, Do you offer any warranties on your merchandise? #greatcause. Always look forward to see the jewelry. Our KAY Jewelry Repair Team will determine which repairs are covered by a service plan or warranty, take "before" pictures, and send your item to our Design & Service Center. .owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-pagination .owl-page span { I am beyond delighted!! Build your forever wardrobe with new season KAY KONECNA Demi-Fine Jewelry now on FARFETCH. FAQ. Your order will be kept at the store for 30 days. When will my credit card be charged for my in-store pick up? As it was a custom design using parts from other rings they sell, they informed me it would take 2-3 weeks to be finished. Contacted Kay Jewelers. Signet Jewelers Ltd. - Kay Jewelers. I was told it could take up to 72 hours to hear back from a supervisor. I then changed the delivery to a UPS drop-off location so it wouldn't get lost to an address that didn't even exist. To talk to Kay Jewelers employees to not make people feel uncomfortable and to not pressure people to buy right away. Doesnt seem like much but its a $600.00 difference. NOTHING LIKE HAVING MY LIFETIME WARRANTY.. she was so patient and understanding. What is your policy regarding the gold supply chain? Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. First of all, check the store website. Grab your savings right now. Affiliate disclosure: Hotdeals.com uses affiliate programs for Top of the Page, Do you have a trade-in policy? Whether youre looking for a special gift for someone special or a timeless piece of jewelry for yourself, Kay.com has something for everyone. The earrings physically broke on second wear, in February. I walked inside kay Jewelers inside First Colony Mall in Sugar Land Texas , The assistant manager is discriminating people by the way they look. KAY Jewelers Customer Service Phone Numbers, Emails And Other Contact Information KAY Jewelers Customer Service phone number (855) 703-4522, email, live chat, help center and other contact information are listed at HotDeals.com. Budapest. With a wide selection of styles and prices, Kay.com is the perfect place to find the perfect piece of jewelry for any occasion. } Exchanges can be made at any Kay Jewelers location. How long will it take for my order to arrive? I am only giving one star since you have to give a star to do the review. When you purchase our Extended Service Plan, we will make any covered repairs needed, up to the amount of the purchase price, at no additional charge.*. Thank u so much Sonya u deserve a raise! Sales person very helpful; explaining that once paid off my rings have a life time guaranteeand would be sized at no charge. E-mail us at Kay credit customer service or call 1-800-877-3616. Salary wasn't the greatest. Get questions answered and resume your conversations easily! The sale associated was so patient and polite and very helpful. Top of the Page, If I want to mail a payment , what address should I send it to? I would highly recommend kay.com for your jewelry purchase. Went back to the store Ive lost the large 1ct diamond in the center of my ring, due to a prong completely busting off. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. We're Available. About. Let us know in the comment section below! Posted Meghirdetve tbb mint 30 napja. Kay is a jewelry company owned by Signet Jewelers that was founded in 1916, and the company is headquartered in Fairlawn, Ohio. Ring sizing service will take up to three additional business days. (Exchanges cannot be made at kay.com). From warranties to orders, Customer Support can answer all your questions. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Kay Jewelers can be filed via the specific Kay Jewelers complaint section. } Simply bring it into any KAY (or Sterling Family of Jewelers location) within 60 days after your order was shipped (within 30 days for watches). Compare Payment OptionsGift Cards. It's time to enjoy your shopping with such a big sale. You should not buy your engagement ring from this jeweler. I requested that the issue be escalated to a district manager and that the phone call recording from June 10, 2022 be pulled up and reviewed BEFORE the district manager calls me back. A worker name Susan immediately was pressuring my boyfriend to buy right away. border: 1px solid #515666; I have spent a ton of money at Kay's because of Chris. Corporate Phone Number: +1-441-296-5872. Please try again. Join Our Email List and Receive a Special Offer! No, there are no shipping charges applied to orders shipped to a store. She lives out of state so I ordered online in her name and shipped it to her. How customer reviews and ratings work Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. When the associate looked at his fathers ring under what appeared to be a microscope, she made a comment that all seven diamonds were impeccable, and that it was a truly amazing ring. For further information about diamonds please refer to the 4Cs Diamond Guide section on our website. I am beyond frustrated with the service department at Kay Jewelers. I wouldnt recommend this place at all. Kay Jewelers opened its first store in Reading, Pennsylvania, in 1916. The whole experience has been awful, do not shop at Kay! You have added the max number of Favorites. (18 weeks ago as of 10/14) She said she will call back after she calls the store. Currently, I work as a sales associate at Kay jewelers, studying marital dynamics for my clinical psychology degree . I am pleased with Kay Jeweler. I have never bought any real gold that would break the way these pieces continue to break. The release is me agreeing not to make any negative comments on social media and that we have resolved any issue amicable. *Exchanges are not accepted at kay.com. I purchased 3/4 diamond studded earrings. This profile has not been claimed by the company. Customer Service: 1-800-229-0364. I went into Kay Jewelers in Defiance Ohio 11/23/2022 and purchased a Neil Lane bridal set. Service 10. Kay Jewelers has a consumer rating of 1.59 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. I learned a lot about the business and jewelry. You will receive an email advising you when your order is shipped and another email when your order is ready for pick up. Kay Jewelers is now hiring SEASONAL, PART-TIME, and FULL-TIME team members! ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Credit & Financing. Customers can take advantage of Kay's Style Finder, which helps them find the right jewelry product they are buying as a gift or for themselves. Kay Jewelers was founded in August 14, 1910. ; Over the phone: Call (855) 506-2499 to make a payment over the phone. Copyright 2000-2012 Kay Jewelers, a division of Sterling Jewelers, Inc. 375 Ghent Road, Akron, OH 44333, Enter Street Address, City, State or Zip Code. (Exchanges cannot be made at kay.com). Once again (3rd time), I was dismissed by the store manager, I believe her name was Dedra. The store manager showed total disregard for the loss of a ring that had immense sentimental value to my boyfriend. Box 659728. Their price was far better than the price of a local shop in Leesburg and they recommended a better setting. I wish they could be bottled and distributed for anyone doing their job everywhere. In total, there are 3 ways to get in touch with them. Shipping has always been top notch and quality too. I can honestly say that without the diligent hard work of Brittney, KiSaundra and Ren, this situation would not have ended as well as it did. Fax: 503-268-4711 Correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 . That didnt help me at all. We appreciate that you've chosen Kay Jewelers. They treat their people like trash!!! Learn More. They are not willing to take the interest off. After sending it back for the 5th time, my fianc wore the ring for 24hrs and the black rhodium literally whipped off the ring. I turned my ring into the kays store on March 9. What colored gemstones are considered precious? Top of the Page, How will I know when my order is ready for pick up at my Kay Jewelers store? I was told it could be exchanged by 2 different managers. What is KAY Outlet's return and refund policy? Our interactions were all over the phone but she went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted and was looking for. I had it insured and it appraised almost 30% more than what he paid for it!! Kay Jewelers' Lifetime Diamond & Gemstone Guarantee accompanies merchandise containing diamonds, rubies, sapphires or emeralds.In addition, you may purchase Kay Jewelers Lifetime Extended Service Plan. 2. Ashley ordered my custom piece and Im so excited and looking forward to meeting her in person! I am very good at My wedding band lost a diamond two years ago, it took over seven months to get back due to Covid. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Kay Jewelers. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet.