4: Forgiveness "Prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. Choose to get your body under control as you learn how important self-discipline is, not only for you spiritually, but also physically! Prayer Request Share a Testimony Customer Service Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well" (James 5:14-15). Tour Roberts Hails wife on Completion of Hope Revival Tour! For over 55 years in ministry, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland share the biblical message of hope and BLESSING globally from the KCM headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. Kenneth Copeland Ministries. If you live inside of the United States, please click HERE to submit your prayer request. Hello, this form is for International Prayer Requests ONLY. Main navigation. Morning Prayer | May 9, 2022 Victory and Freedom in Jesus! (required) Phone Number (required) Email Address (required) Subject (required) Message . Morning Prayer | June 20, 2022 The Secret Place, Morning Prayer | June 16, 2022 Standing in Faith With the Power of Prayer, Morning Prayer | June 15, 2022 Gods Word Is Yours and Is Working in You, Morning Prayer | June 14, 2022 Say What the Word Says. It means life no longer has to be mundane or full of turmoil, but it can be an adventure, full of the love and peace of God. Pray this Bible-based prayer today. Copeland, 83, who has an estimated net worth of $760million, based in Texas, heads up Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) and is one of the world's wealthiest pastors. I had sent in a prayer request for him regarding, Call us at 1-817-852-6000 or click here to send a prayer request online. Morning Prayer | January 24, 2022 Miracles are Happening All the Time! ", I have been following Kenneth Copeland Ministries since about 1997listening to you on the broadcast, reading the BVOV magazine and books, listening to CDs, etc.learning about and getting. This is a great way to learn how to live a life of faith from us and our guests. The first quarter of 2023 is here! 1-877-543-9443 Drs. Learn even more about the ministry in our About Us section of this site. Questions or Suggestions: customerservice@bwm.org. DAILY DEVOTIONAL Today's Devotional Morning Prayer | January 4, 2022 The Favor of God is Yours, Morning Prayer | December 31, 2021 New Beginnings, Morning Prayer | December 30, 2021 Your Mouth is the Dipper of Faith, Morning Prayer | December 29, 2021 Your Words are Your Seeds, Morning Prayer | December 24, 2021 Great Joy. Are we in a recession? Whether you need prayer, Christian teaching materials or Partner Service assistance, feel free to contact the office nearest you. Any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Morning Prayer | January 31, 2022 The Power of Prayer Makes the Word of God Available! Fax: (07) 3343 8777 Morning Prayer | January 13, 2022 Get in on Gods Promises! Prayer is the foundation of Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Get Social with the KCM Australia Facebook Page. Kenneth is a televangelist and author associated with the charismatic movement. Morning Prayer | March 16, 2022 Salvation Is for All Who Believe! Morning Prayer | April 12, 2022 The Spirit Is Moving! Then Read more In print since 1973, this FREE monthly magazine has transformed lives across the globe. of the three links below. Apostolic Business Leaders Jewish Kids Marriage Men Outreach Primetime Prison Ministry Single Parent Families Students Women Worship Young Adults. One major source says, The threat of a U.S.. 1997 - 2023 Rick Warren Prayer Request - Contact, Podcast, daily hope, Bio, Net worth . Queensland 4122 KCM will never share your info or solicit you for money. 1997 - 2023 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. *. People often get discouraged when praying for the salvation of loved ones and begin to wonder if the. Learn more about Partnership here. Your prayers make a difference! 10,789 were here. All Rights Reserved. Please enter it here. So that Christian abuses everywhere can be redressed and prevented at all levels with the Graces already given to us. Are we in a recession? * Submit I'm struggling in my marriage or relationships at home or work. Are we in a recession? According to beliefnet, Kenneth Copeland, who leads the Believers Voice of Victory, TV show and network, is a giant within the Word of Faith branch of Pentecostalism. POSITION SUMMARY: Reports to the Senior Executive Director to oversee the operation of the Telephone Prayer Ministry by planning and implementing strategies. You are blessed! The John Hagee prayer line allows people to request a prayer from John Hagee Ministries. Kenneth Copeland Ministries has ministry offices stationed around the globe so we can effectively share the gospel message of salvation in Jesus Christ with people everywhere. Believe that the things you say and pray will come to pass. We're so thankful you're here Let's get started! Morning Prayer | February 14, 2022 You Are Loved! Morning Prayer | June 17, 2022 We Say So! His Radio prayer hotline: Call or text 866-987-7729 or click here to check out their website. Kenneth Copeland Ministries' mission is to minister the Word of Faith, by teaching believers who they are in Christ Jesus; taking them from the milk of the Word to the meat, and from religion to reality. Activities include a Rhema Bible Training College alumni fellowship. Morning Prayer | April 6, 2022 Put Everything on the Cross! I'm sick all the time, my health is poor, or I'm terminally ill. Morning Prayer | May 10, 2022 Believe God for His Unbeatable Power. I am believing God that 2023 will be Your Year of Restoration that God will restore everything the devil has stolen from you according to His Word: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Morning Prayer | April 19, 2022 Faith Is Rising! See why more than 377,000 Christians have joined with usand how you can, too! Text "KCM" and the amount to number 36609. Kenneth Copeland Ministries Canada 20135 93A Avenue Langley, BC V1M 4A9 CANADA Telephone: 1-877-480-3388 (6AM-4PM PT, M-F) Fax: 604.888.6351 Web Address: http://www.kcmcanada.ca Email Address: partners@kcmcanada.org KCM Canada Office Hours Monday - Friday, 9:00AM-3:00PM Office Telephone: 604-888-6382 Australia South Africa Ukraine United Kingdom Name *. To get started, select a communication option from the buttons below. Tune in and send us your prayer request. Our flagship daily broadcast, Believer's Voice of Victory, reaches more than 885 million viewers each day and features Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their guests, who teach foundational principles for faith and whole-life prosperity. KCM Australia now available in the App Store and Google Play. People go to great lengths trying to wring knowledge from God when all they need to do is go to the Bible. Faith to Faith Daily Devotional. Morning Prayer | April 1, 2022 Take Charge! We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. You know what else it means? Morning Prayer | March 15, 2022 You Are an Overcomer! I have a huge problem, and I do not know how it will ever get solved. Morning Prayer | March 24, 2022 Receive it Now! Yes, you can live a life of victory! He can help you live the life you always dreamed of, and we want to help you overcome every obstacle standing in your way. All Rights Reserved. Morning Prayer | March 23, 2022 Call It In! By using and further navigating this website you are agreeing to our privacy policy and our use of cookies. CONTACT US WhatsApp: +27 600120578 Kenneth Copeland Ministries has ministry offices stationed around the globe so we can effectively share the gospel message of salvation in Jesus Christ with people everywhere. Call 866-987-7729 or text 866-987-7729 to connect with someone who will pray with you. Kenneth Copeland Ministries has 3.5 stars. Need help? You want better health, better finances, better relationships and better life experiences. Morning Prayer | March 9, 2022 God Created Family. Morning Prayer | April 25, 2022 Believe and Receive. People can use the online prayer request form on JHM.org, or they can make requests by phone at 210-491-5100. Looking for spiritual insight into a specific situation? Praying for godly leaders is productive toward Gods plan and purpose for our nation. KCM's purpose is to mature believers worldwide in the use of their faith. All of us (my dependents & me wants Salvation. 1997 - 2023 Prayer Details Your first name Your last name Your e-mail address Country Your prayer request KCM may use my prayer request in their publications. As you set yourself in agreement with Gods will for revival, pray this prayer, expecting God to move. The Holy Spirit is your Helper and Teacher. Morning Prayer | February 10, 2022 You Can Do All Things Through Christ! BUT we have good news for you because there is always hope in Jesus, God and His WORD! 20th February 2020 24th May 2018. Thursday, March 23rd, 2023 - Saturday, March 25th, 2023. Some say yes, and some say no. Joyce Meyer Ministries - Prayer Request, Contact, Phone Number. All Rights Reserved. Some say yes, and some say no. Thank you so much for praying for my husband. Jesus Wants to Teach You to Pray Learn to pray from the expert Jesus Christ! We are here to share your burden and intercede on your behalf. Build a firm foundation on God's Word concerning your prayer life by enjoying this content from Kenneth and Gloria Copeland. 2023 Sid Roth's It's Supernatural! Morning Prayer | February 2, 2022 Total Healing and Restoration! There's no hole too deep, no problem too big that God can't help you with. Kenneth Copeland Ministries' Church Listing can help you easily find a Bible-believing ministry near you. Hope is a spiritual force which grows stronger and stronger the longer we stand. I'm in debt, and I never have enough money to pay the bills. I had sent in a prayer request for him regarding, Call us at 1-817-852-6000 or click here to send a prayer request online. Healing and Protection Promises From Psalm 91, Standing Strong IN FAITH Against Coronavirus (COVID-19). God told me you should donate $1 million to my Gods glory International ministries so that I can give part of it towards construction of CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH,OLUSHI STREET,LAGOS ISLAND, NIGERIA. Get your word of encouragement and inspiration for today. All Rights Reserved. Morning Prayer | May 17, 2022 Declare Your Healing Today! Senator A. Willis Robertson, served as a Southern Baptist minister for many years before carving out a career as a media chief and executive chairman. Morning Prayer | January 18, 2022 Whatever Gods Name Is, Your Name Is, Morning Prayer | January 17, 2022 You Can Have What You Say, Morning Prayer | January 14, 2022 You Are Made Whole in Jesus Name. Morning Prayer | May 4, 2022 God Makes Us Whole. Kenneth Copeland is a leader in the Charismatic Movement. Morning Prayer | March 3, 2022 God Is Good! Thank you so much for praying for my husband. International Church Inc. Kenneth Copeland He is an author, musician, televangelist and public speaker. You need to realize that and know your authority. KCM Products KCM Events How can we help you: Customer Details * Required Please specify your Customer Service request * Email * First Name * Last Name * Country * Address * Apartment/Suite # City * State * Zip Code * Home Phone Cell Phone Want to send a Customer Service Request?