Two unisex bathrooms for the whole place so there was always 1 or 2 people in line. Came for our 1 year anniversary and our waiter went above and beyond to make the night amazing for us and was super friendly and overall great attitude and atmosphere. 3173 Akahi StLihue, HI 96766(808) 245-2333. I've been coming here for a long time. You'll instead be faced with a bowl of 95% honeydew melon and cantaloupe, which we can all agree is filler fruit. 4303 Rice Street, Rice Shopping Center, Lihue (808) 246-0311 info@robsgoodtimesgrill.com The place filled up while we were waiting. For something more exotic try the oxtail soup. Our waitress Kate was very welcoming and provided excellent service. The pancakes were fluffy and huge. Kauai Beach Resort & Spa Kauai Beachfront Resort near Lihue Airport YOUR HAWAIIAN HOME AWAY FROM HOME KAUAI BEACH RESORT & SPA Embrace the spirit of aloha and step into the oceanfront escape you've always imagined. It was our anniversary and we wanted something special. Start your meal with an appetizer like the parmesan herb-sauted fresh mozzarella or the handmade potato gnocchi al forno. Enjoy island-inspired dishes at Kukui's on Kalapaki Beach, which overlooks the Pacific Ocean and enjoys a picturesque setting. Great date night or night out with friends and family. The pub offers American-friendly food and drinks, as well as wine and beer on tap. Explore Lihues wide range of cuisines to satisfy your curious palate. From the best stuffed French toast ever to the unbelievably delicious stuffed shrimp eggs Benedict, fantastic french toast plate and some of the fastest, friendly, and efficient service: Daddy Os delivers and then some. Can't wait! One of the best places we ate all weekend. We will be back!" Mea Inu Beach Bar & Grill 30 American (Traditional) Wine Bars Sports Bars $$ This is a placeholder 0.02 Miles The fish is incredibly fresh, and the portions are enormous. The food came out quickly. We picked it for the beautiful pool and secluded beach. They even have a Sunday brunch menu if youre still hungover from the night before. CONTENT. Copyright 2023, State of Hawaii. Monday, Wednesday 11am-10pm. View property details, photos, and neighborhood info. We went on Tuesday evening for the four course farm to table experience. They made us feel special and everyone was oh so kind to us. This is a 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,185 sqft property. For a taste of something more recognizable, other cuisines are included in the mix, too. What the welcoming sign doesn't mention is that this coffee will later be added to your bill, a painfully overpriced $5 for the DIY mud. The owners boyfriend was playing the harp so loud I couldn't hear my wife talking to me. The ginger fried chicken was nicely done, crispy and flavorful. Gaylords is known for its meat, but the Short Ribs stand out. My second breakfast adventure included an Iced Bee Sting Latte, Buzz Acai Bowl and another Turkey & Advocado sandwich for the road. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Its Hawaiis take on comfort food, and you cant visit Lihue without trying one. The owner was so fun to talk to and was full of stories. Excellent roll, The sushi is not good! With a strong focus on local farms . We had incredibly good cocktails and dinner here. She was very calm and sweet. 4330 Kauai Beach Drive, Unit G16, Lihue, HI 96766 is a condo listed for sale at $394,900. My wife and I looked around for flowers for our elopement wedding. The shared space concept with the brewery is cool, and everything is hand crafted by staff so it takes a minute to get the good stuff. Youll have a great time sampling everything from small plates to main courses to desserts. Very busy and only 2 employees 1 cashier and 1 making drinks. The Lihue Airport staff are always really friendly and helpful, in case you have any questions. Mahalo!! He should have been playing in the back room instead of the main dining area. Choose either a single or double grilled wagyu patty to put on top of the rice. The restaurant also has a variety of Hawaiian fusion dishes to choose from. 4330 Kauai Beach Dr G16 Lihue 96766 is listed Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Island Properties - Kauai ft. condo is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. The Royal Sonesta Kaua'i Resort Lihue - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away 4-star hotel Free beach cabanas Free WiFi Free airport shuttle Central location Kauai Beach Resort & Spa - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away 4-star resort Free WiFi 3 restaurants 4 outdoor pools Central location Kauai Inn - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away Pretty good food. Some notable shops and restaurants include Lihue Airport News Stand and Tiare Enterprise Flower Shop in the ticketing lobby and HMS food kiosks in the West gate area (Gates 3-6). The farm-to-table Hawaiian cuisine only complements the open-air setting to a tee. The Lihue air freight terminal was completed on February 8, 1951. Job Location: Kauai Beach Resort - Lihue, HI Position Type: Part Time Education Level: None Salary Range: $17.00 Travel Percentage: None Job Shift: Any Job Category: Restaurant - Food Service HOST . This resort is also in close proximity to Lihue Airport and halfway between the North Shore and Southside of Kauai. if needed. The grounds were beautiful and that mattered most to us. The bartenders were super-knowledgeable and super-friendly. Best Pizza in Asheville, NC: 15 Top Pizzerias! The Saimin was very flavourful and shrimp tempura crisp. Lots of local gems within walking distance. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The flavors of basil, macadamia nuts, parmesan, and olive oil combine to make a superb meal. Get the Sushi boat!!! . The Greenery Cafe is a local family-run organic cafe using fresh ingredients from the garden. On the dining room menu, youll find various dishes that take advantage of the fresh local ingredients found on the island. Built in search to find the best places so you dont have to open 50 more tabs. The restaurant features water views and serves alcohol. The bathrooms were ok, a bit old but they kept them clean. 11 Best Restaurants in Lihue,, Gaylord's, Kauai Beer Company, Kauai Pasta, Duke's Kauai, Rob's Good Times Grill, Tip Top, Verde , Hualani's, Lilikoi Bar and Grill . You can easily split one of these into 2 meals making it cheaper than fast food. Great ocean and mountain views! Hours Sunday 7am (during NFL season) -9pm. Very happy we stopped in here. Due to staffing shortages in recent months, one aisle at the store has been left open with a long line going toward the back of the store. Wish had more spice. The diner is unassuming, daytime eatery with seating for patrons in wheelchairs accessible and table service. MORE>>, Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) Their website said that had a dress code, dress slacks and shirt. We also got bagels that came out hot and tasty. Delicious. They obviously concentrate on good food and not decor since place is a bit bare. My new favorite homestyle breakfast option. They other s cauliflower gluten free crust so we will definitely go back and eat in do the pizza will be hot she tasty! HAD. Definitely check out this Hawaiian favorite! Just for the views alone, Hualanis is one of the best places to eat in Lihue. Theyre working on a second location, lucky you, Kauai!! Even though it took me about 10 minutes to walk back to the Marriott and it had cooled down a little the pizza was still delicious! Kawaihapai Airfield (HDH) 4454 Nuhou St #501Lihue, HI 96766(808) 320-7088. The flowers here are so beautiful! 6 Personally, i do not eat raw fish. Additionally, the restaurant is located near Lydgate Beach Park, making it a great spot to enjoy some outdoor dining in the beautiful coastal town of Hanalei. We aspire to be Kauai's next great destination restaurant, celebrating the bounty of the island & its diversity of cultures & cuisines. We had breakfast buffet this morning and it was good. Resort amenities include pool, hot tub, tennis courts, BBQ areas. They do have a small selection of items for happy hour and a nice fire pit at night to eat next to.. but again the price is not worth it.. paid $10 for a small bowl of fruit for a child. Highly recommended! 0 bags . Endless plates, numerous selections to try, sheer extravagancewhats not to love? The banana keeps the pancakes moist and adds just the right amount of sweetness. No matter what you select, it will be filling and comforting. Her response was sorry the cooks left so she has no one to complain to. Maybe Ill give them a try again and give them a better review, but that was our experience the other night. It's an amazing location, and the coffee was superb! Amazing fresh organic bite Kauai style. But this is totally different, using island sweet bread and stuffed with berry cream cheese cream! I got the ham and cheese omelette. Best american restaurants in Lihue. Track Flights, Search Fares, Locate Airlines, View maps, find airlines, discover food, shopping & more, Connecting Flight? Hamura Saimin is a no-frills, counter-serve noodle shop in Hawaii that is well known for its local saimin. The live music was amazing. We ordered at the window and ate on our tailgate with our kiddos who also were thoroughly impressed. 2. We had the Beef Nachos, Grilled Shrimp Quesadilla, and Garlic Shrimp Taco. Honestly, this is one of a very few restaurants I would return to. Good food. I will say the potstickers are worth the money taste wise with the dipping sauce but you don't get enough to full you service is great but I didn't feel like eating at this restaurant inside the resort was worth my money. The Tip Top Motel, Cafe, and Bakery is a family-owned business in downtown Lihue that began as a bakery over 100 years ago. The staff is friendly and reminds another guest to be sure to be wearing a mask when in the store. It has an old hole in the wall diner feel, hidden on what seems like a back alley. The hours of operations are based on flight schedules. Summary: Okay Service with Okay Vegan Food. Hualanis, located in Timbers Kauai Ocean Club & Residences, provides oceanfront dining. Highly recommend! 3 people in the band, 2 women (both singing, 1 playing the ukulele) and 1 man on the bass. Tip Top isnt just known for its comfortable lodgings; it also has comfy meals. Kawaihapai Airfield (HDH) Waimea-Kohala Airport (MUE). Also, check out their swag when you are there - the shirts are comfy and theyve got a unique logo! 3481 Ho'Olaulea Way, Lihue, HI 96766, USA. It includes flavorful lean beef and delightfully tart sauerkraut. I could've sat there and listened all night long.