She performed out in public for the first time at the Royal Woods Bowling Alley but the audience did not enjoy her performance and heckled her with curly fries. Why didn't I think of that?" It lands in the water hazard. I forgive you. Lisa: It started snowing when Lana went outside. You're my family. All started at the Loud House, in Luna and Luan's room shows Luan laying on her bed coughing and sneezing. You were just looking out for me and I love you for that. Her movie design also depicts her eyes as closer to her nose (albeit only when she is viewed from the side). On some occasions she can get angry when drama unbreaks in her family; like when she fought against her siblings to obtain a seat in Vanzilla,[6] when she and her siblings destroyed the whole house looking for money,[7] or when Luan and her siblings argued. Luan smiled and put her comedy props in her closet. It all started when a family moved into Royal Woods and caught the eye of a certain Loud. First episode Lincoln has had it. Luan is a sophomore (a freshman in Seasons 1-4) at Royal Woods High School and attends school with her siblings Leni and Luna. Queen of The Loud House Luan Nickelodeon UK, Loud House's Wildest Pranks with Luan! Lori: No, you were wrong! Anyways, sweet dreams girls. She seems to be sensitive to criticism, as seen in "No Laughing Matter" when she becomes timid as a result of her siblings expressing blunt annoyance to her comedy routine and walks to her room on the verge of tears. - Bible Black: La Noche De WalpurgisHitman - Kevin MacLeodIf you enjoyed today's video, leave a comment in the comment section down below, and be sure to hit the subscribe button if your new. Stella's controlling them. But I'm mostly worried about Lori. Examples are singer. *Grabs her equipment and hears her heart*, Luan: *Smiles, giggles hoarsely & softly*, Leni: *Smiles* Your heart has a nice beat and it's doing good. Luan has been into comedy since her infancy. Lincoln's life has hit an all time low. Luan later enrolled in a clowning academy to get better at jokes and started her business, Funny Business Inc.. Like her older sisters, Luan attended Royal Woods Middle School and was served undesirable food at lunch from Chef Pat due a grudge held against her mother, Rita. Durin the day, Luna and Luan were doing good at the birthday party gigs. A Loud's Return 27 parts Ongoing Lincoln Loud is the oldest of the Loud siblings but at the age of 11 saw something he shouldn't hav. Cameron: That's our order. How are we going to spy on them now? CoconutsHer siblingsClownsMexican foodMac and cheese bitesMashed potatoesBananasMarco Polo (the game)Sock puppetry"funny"-side up eggs (eggs with square yolks)PuppetsBurpin' BurgerDairylandBalloon animalsChocolateDream BoatScaring LeniPopcornBrowniesBraiding Lucy's hairPlaying her game consoleRabbitsHughWild partiesDessert StormLincoln having a conniptionPizzaChocolate cakeIce creamBeef stroganoff ("You know I can't get anoff of it! Luan Loud is the comedian in the Loud House. Lynn Sr: Yeah! She remorsefully regrets her actions and promises to her family that she'd never prank them again. (The others gasp after hearing what Bobby just said.). I'm so sick I'm not in a mood for a joke right now!!! *A few seconds later after he was done saying that, the other sisters came in and noticed him on the bed*, *They all except Luna pulled Lincoln into a tight hug*. Anyways, we should try our best to help our only male sibling to feel better. She is also quite neurotic and socially awkward whenever faced with the world's consequences, yet remains obedient to reality. When Lincoln is gravely injured by Luna, the rest of the family is left to ponder how close they really are, and discover how frail a family bond truly is. Unlike Lincoln, Luan already knows that she cannot upload videos without her subject's permission. Clyde: Lincoln? Lincoln: (to the others) Thanks to Stella's drones, we can spy in Lori's place using my laptop. Luna was still in their mother's womb when Casa Loud became their home. I can easily beat it. Plot Synopsis: April Fools day has arrived, and Luan is up to no good with her pranks again. Completed suicidalthoughts loriloud loudhouse +12 more # 2 Family Bond by Babysqid 67.8K 801 16 I am free today. In an alternate universe where the sisters are brothers, Luan is a boy named Lane. Clyde: WowBuddywhy didn't you tell meif you told me, I would've came and taken you here. Lincoln answers it and it reveals to be Lori and Bobby.). Lynn Jr: Can we all just eat our breakfast already?! Around ages three and four, she played patty cake with Lynn. She also owned another ventriloquist dummy (before Mr. Coconuts) named Colonel Crackers. Clyde: (to Lincoln) Buddy, you have to eat something. Stella: Uh, guys? The cake propably got bad and gave Lincoln food poisoning. Lincoln: *takes off the suit* That's it! The final chapter of my Loud House fanfiction!Music used:Temple Of Seasons Remix - Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of SeasonsEternal Hope - Kevin MacLeodThe Purest S. Clyde: I agree. Please leave a message after the beep. However, this episode also shows a jealous side to her, as Luan holds a grudge against Lucy for surpassing her dream of becoming the youngest performer at the Royal Woods Theater; although, she eventually drops her selfishness and encourages Lucy to do her performance. Lori: No, we lost a brother. Clyde: Hi! I was inspired by other fanfic writers here, so I wanted to make one. The other sisters were disgusted by the barfing, but were more worried about Lincolns condition. Lincoln: That's great news you guys. All the sisters run upstairs and saw Lincoln sick in his bed. I think I just felt a little stomachache. Well, we should all go home, pretty sure even Lily is worried about me. In ". But how's Lori doing? Lori Loud (oldest sister)Leni Loud (older sister)Luna Loud (older sister)Lynn Loud (younger sister)Lincoln Loud (younger brother)Lucy Loud (younger sister)Lana Loud (younger sister)Lola Loud (younger sister)Lisa Loud (younger sister)Lily Loud (youngest sister)Rita Loud (mother)Lynn Loud Sr. (father)Shirley (aunt)Unnamed uncleUnnamed cousinRuth (great aunt)Albert (maternal grandfather)Leonard Loud (paternal grandfather)Unnamed paternal great-grandfatherHarriet (great-grandmother, deceased)Ancestors from 1600s (paternal ancestors) Lincoln was holding his stomache in pain. Luan is a very goofy and fun-loving girl with an enthusiasm for comedy and making puns. Lori: (rubs her belly) I'm sure they will. [5] This is the only time of the year where Luan is thoughtless and cruel to her entire family. She needs to 'come out of the closet' and tell her family who she really is. Leni: Especially when we heard that you're gonna die in a couple months! Leni: Yeah! Lynn: Lana became a temporary zombie that spits on people to infect them. *The loud siblings walk home, as soon as they came home, Lynn came down*, *Everybody moved out the way to reveal Lincoln, in which Lynn ran up to him and hugged him tightly*. Now let's check you heartbeat. Lincoln: Hey, let's go home. (Lincoln is at the Burpin' Burger along with Leni, Clyde, and Cameron.). Luan (sighs): Man. Lincoln: Oh hey Bobby! Bobby: (nervous) Uh, uh, yeah! Her name comes from the Joker playing card, and the fact that she tells jokes. Luan Loud loves to make people laugh. (Cough). Suddenly, the door bell rings. Pets ", Luan and her siblings altered history, causing their parents to decide not to have any kids in the future. Lana : When is the mud gonna start Lincoln : Now (Lana runs outside) Lori : Since mom and dad are out, I'm in charge. Luan doesn't make a pun in this fanfic because I'm not perfect at coming up with puns. Lori: No Leni. Lisa considers Luan the weakest of the sisters, which she resents. ")BurritosCooking with her father (as of "Feast or Family")Mime actsCorn dogsLeni's driving outfitSpaghettiKnitting Lisa: Techniclly, he isnt poisoned. With a long-lost member, How will the Loud Family react to this sudden revelation? Lincoln: (notices something) Wait, I see something on the table. journal of market access and health policy impact factor. She is the only Loud sibling to currently wear braces, although. There for in 3, 2, 1. Luan L. Loud is a main character in The Loud House and The Really Loud House. In "Fool's Paradise," after her family made Luan taste her own medicine, she promised the next April Fools will be even worse than before. Another party gig today? I need to be free from squirrel suits and being treated like a good luck charm, which I'm not. Bobby: Hey, little bro. Hope you liked my first fanfic, and tell me if I should write some more! Lynn: So what did Lincoln eat last night? What's up? Luan is one of the only siblings to have a secondary signature color, which is pink, the color more commonly associated with Lola. (Later, everyone is at the golf course and at the first hole. Luan: Yeah, more gassier then Lori, Lana, and Lynn combined. Luna (puts her hands on Luans shoulders): Dude! ", *At this point, the loud sisters were in tears*. Goal They all, except for Luna were having a group hug. Lincoln: (nervous) But, we've sort of been spying on you. *They were blinded with anger about the suit being crashed that they didn't care about what he went through and beat him up*. they already made up a few hours after the episode, at least I think so. Luan is slowly los. ComedyPulling pranks on her siblingsMaking puns and jokesMaking prank callsMaking funny videosFunny internet videosWhoopee cushionsThrowing piesApril Fool's DayMr. And I dont have anyone else as a temporary assistant, until Lincoln gets better. In "Fool Me Twice," the Loud family hires a stunt double family to endure the horrible April Fools' Day with Luan. But they never showed up. She once made macaroni art in fourth grade and won first prize for it. Lisa: Lincoln propablly ate or drinked something that had a experation date on it. Just pour down. Or will NSL AU, unfortunately. *As soon as he finished that sentence, Lily came down*, *Lily wanted to be carried by Lincoln, so he carried her. I have to know! But since it's raining, I won't be the queen of-. Lola: So? Why are you here? She was sad and ran downstairs back to the kicthen. Woman: That doesnt matter. Even if she fills these flowers with water, she likes to wear them for decoration. The first party gig was a disaster. I can't anymoreI need to show myself to themone by one, perhaps? I ONLY REALIZED WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE!!! Luan (brightens up): Im so glad! Lets put Lincoln back to bed. Due to her pranks, Lincoln dislikes sitting next to her in Vanzilla. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. "You can never have too much money." He said as he gently rubbed Lori's head. Lincoln: Yeah, maybe. They seem to double as reading glasses. Luan: Oh man! Luan: Oh come on! Lori: Well, we might be upset, but I will never stay mad at you. Luan also used her baby brother Lincoln as a ventriloquist dummy and cheered him up along with her other sisters whenever he got upset. Lincoln: No problem Luan. "Okay." Lori said, though not quite convinced. Who will survive in the end? What do I do? *He opens his window and chucks the squirrel suit onto the road, where it got ran over and crushed*. Cristina Pucelli Lisa: Luna. (Stella turns on the drone's microphone and they can hear Lori and Bobby talking.). Lisa: No. Lincoln: Well, do you have any better ideas? Now let's give you some medicine. Luans love for standup comedy means shes a nonstop barrage of jokes, silliness, puns, props, and pranks that includes squirting flowers and whoopee cushions, so beware! Plot: When Luan's not feeling well Leni has to make her better while the other Louds are out. Stella: Relax Leni. Lincoln walked back upstairs with Luans comedy props and walked into her room and put them on the floor. The cake from yesterday. Loud House: Infection of the Dead By: MrPotassiumK Zombie Apocalypse: A plague has run rampant around the globe, infecting people and turning them into "roamers." In the wake of the apocalypse, the Louds must go through great lengths to ensure their survival, even if it may mean losing their humanity in the process. Luan: Lincoln ran off because of Lynn's superstitions! (Huge Fart) Sorry, I'm a bit gassy today, but still it taste like Lynn's socks!!! Lincoln: Oh no. Besides, why you never asked me to be your assistant? When a space rock crash lands in the loud family's backyard, Lisa loud began to run some tests on it. She has been wearing her braces from her younger age.