Hello! When an undercover mission goes horribly wrong, things between Lucifer and Chloe will NEVER be the same again. When Lucifer is paralyzed he has to witness how the killer hurts Chloe. ", "Of course. Omega Dean/Alpha Lucifer. - Having tea parties +. Her eyes flutter open. He was in my home, Chloe murmured in a broken voice, equal parts disgust and rage. Morpheus regresa al infierno con unas flores Camelias del amor eterno. (Lady Lazarus, Sylvia Plath). While there are some happy moments, this story is mainly about emotional trauma and solving murders. Lucifer had never seen Chloe like this before. I knew my father didn't lie but it was just so natural of me to say. VERY SLOW UPDATES. Dean took a shaky, deep breath, as he got on the bed. What if she'd known the truth from the very beginning? When it came to my turn he asked me for my name. ), Mammon Needs a Hug (Shall We Date? What part of yes do you not understand?, Its just hard to wrap my head around thats all. I think, from what Im told, that you are my father?, I dont think so, sweetheart. So after then? He asked turning between me and her. Ella had mentioned that the Detective was probably getting sick. The final Lucifer fanfiction that we will look at has nearly 80,000 hits. Like I dont know if youre lying., One thing about your father, babe, is that Lucifer never lies., Cmon, Mom, you dont really believe that do you? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. What happens when the Heavenly host finds out about her? Barbatos didn't know he could get so protective of someone who wasn't his Lord. On the other, Chloe's back at his side and he just wants to live a peaceful eternity with her. I hate everything that my father has done to me. The Devil doesn't lie, well, at least this one doesn't." So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. ", "Well no but I didn't think you did it what with everything that had happened with me being gone and all.". Oh my baby Im so glad youre home now. She shrugged carelessly as if it wasn't her problem. Decided that only opening his eyes would change something, He does so and find himself in a small, dark place. Doesnt that sound lovely, Detective? Privacy Policy. (65), Mazikeen & Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV) (44), Amenadiel & Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV) (41), Protective Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV) (351), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (156), Established Chloe Decker/Lucifer Morningstar (121), Protective Lucifer (Shall We Date? And to see what humanity has to offer. She walked off to tend the other customers. There is a large cast of characters, many of whom have become fan favorites. Une vie normale, avec ses soucis et ses solutions. Hell I even work with your father 24/7., Alright you two, thats enough! ), Protective Barbatos (Shall We Date? ), Satan (Shall We Date? Oh! if someone wants to throw their fic in the ring add to the list or message me! Michael is pregnant. I come back 16 later only to hear that Mom is pregnant again? Ah, ah, Deano. This was about his waste-of-space twin whod kidnapped his beloved Detective. lucifer fanfiction protective lucifer A stake out turns emotional for everyone involved. When Lucifer went to earth, he left his daughter, Lucy to be the 'temporary'ruler of hell. Rather than being one long story with a cohesive plot that progresses through each chapter, this is actually a collection of short stories based on prompts that were given to the author. Love the stance vibes you're giving, reminds of someone I know." Nick solo quera ser feliz, tener una vida normal, Lucifer solo quera proteger a su hermano de la violencia que representaba Chuck, quera amarlo. ), Roy (Supernatural: Dark Side of the Moon), Castiel and Dean Winchester Need to Use Their Words, Adam Milligan is Dean Winchester and Sam Winchester's Half-Sibling, Dean Winchester is Sam Winchester's Parent, Charlie Magne & Lilith Magne & Lucifer Magne, Angel Dust & Cherri Bomb Friendship (Hazbin Hotel), Angel Dust Being Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel), Main Character/Mammon (Shall We Date? The first Lucifer fanfiction that we will look at features Chloe and Lucifer. You didn't really think we would be dating for the rest of our lives did you? I hope you enjoy! Sweetheart. were not replacing you, if thats what your worried about. Lucifer is not happy when he meets his omega partner. Loud music booming and people hollering in celebration. This story has just about everything you are looking for in a Lucifer fanfiction. But, he had four older brothers.. After All This Turns to Ash by flutterflap, theleafpile - Pretty heartbreaking case that hits home for our favorite devil. You dont want to live with this pain anymore. I can do things no other human can., Go on. ), Protective Demon Brothers (Shall We Date? This story has drama, romance, plenty of action, and a great balance between fluff and darker angst. Malena Morningstar is the original mother that everyone admired and adored. "Well, welcome to the club, Sabrina, hope you have a horrible time." He decides that it is time to show her who he really is. Imagine Castiel finding a person whom he might even like more than just as a friend Like this guy Dean he just met. ), Yandere Diavolo (Shall We Date? She was stressed enough and being sick was the last thing she needed. Taken (or Yet Another Failed Date) by emynii, ObliObla T 1/1. : Obey Me! Warning: This fic focuses around a case involving the murder of a child and discusses the death of a child. (111), Marcus Pierce/Original Female Character(s), Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV) & Original Female Character(s), Mazikeen (Lucifer TV)/Original Female Character(s), Amenadiel (Lucifer TV) & Original Female Character(s), Protective Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Barbatos & Mammon (Shall We Date? Chloe Jane Decker is crimson blood, and churning brine. Yet, just like with Trixie, things don't go quite as planned. Breaths and heartbeats mingling in unison beneath the dim light of a few candlesChloe and Lucifer, making out 666 ways to Sunday after their long-awaited reunion. It was going to be a lovely date, but then Chloe got hit over the head. While they are fighting to survive, they are also fighting for their relationship. This is not an easy task, and the author of this story paints us a beautiful picture of their struggle. Forsaken Ones is a canon-divergent AU that follows Adam and Michael after the events of season 14/during the beginning of season 15, after Chuck blows open every door in Hell and they're released from the Cage. ), Original Demon Characters (Shall We Date? Lucifer and Michael try to protect Sam in the Cage. Teaming with Detective Jr as an LAPD consultant, and reluctantly spending time away from the love of his life, will the Devil once again manage to save the day? She was lethargic and her eyes were bright, and he was worried. ", once Lucifer Morningstar experiences his first heartbreak, a close friend comes to his lead, little does he know that his feelings will change for her tremendously. The only problem is that hes an alpha and the selection process to get in is complicated. Lucifer and Chloe split up while chasing the Sinnerman. I looked at Mom brow raised. i shall take care of you, my love, (forever and always until were undone) by namedawesome T 1/1. : Obey Me! "Sorry, love, I didn't mean to call you that. Faye Oslow-Novak is a hunter with the Winchesters. Your Local Lucifer Entity. This is a story about a vampire, a creature that after all he'd done didn't think he was good enough to have the rare vampiric occurrence of a soul mate. Lucifer isn't too keen on this whole Apocalypse - not when he can instead focus on two intriguing little rebels with the sheer balls to take on Raphael. He was in my home, Chloe murmured in a broken voice, equal parts disgust and rage. Your stepsister. Dad explained Your mum was married with a spawn of her own before meeting me. I could only nod in understanding. For more information, please see our The As the tittles says, I summoned him, expecting to be loved, worshipped, taken care of. queer. ), Mammon & Satan (Shall We Date? Chuck writes a new book, and Sam is his dear protagonist. ( BOOK IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING UPDATED !!! ) What he didnt expect was to end up staying and caring for the detective in her time of need. There were long ugly scars running up and down both of his arms. Work Search: This is probs shit. Blood of God Chapter 1, a lucifer fanfic | FanFiction Blood of God By: lindor1306 When his first case since returning from Hell involves the death of a child, Lucifer finds himself unable to cope with the feelings it brings out in him. You dont want to live with this pain anymore. One thing is for sure, Chloe is determined to find out the answers to all of these questions. : Obey Me! Papa Emeritus III had always been a constant presence for Sister as well, the longing for him shed tucked away long ago resurfacing. Feeling the cold concrete under his bare chest wasn't helping the matter. "Uh try Morningstar?" When Chloe Decker wakes up in a life that isn't her own, she discovers that everything she remembers - her job, her daughter, her life - was never real at all. Some stories have action and adventure, and others focus more on romance and everyday life. You find yourself going up to Lucifers penthouse. She was lethargic and her eyes were bright, and he was worried. -hellfire, hunchback of ntre dame In an attempt to block the effects of the Mark of Cain, Balthazar and Castiel take Dean to an alternate universewhere Lucifer is actually a pretty nice guy. What I received was a spanking to my bum and a scolding for my attempts. - But your favorite is when you two play pranks on Dan +. But then Chloe comes back Michael and Lucifer are Twin Flamesone soul that lives split between two separate bodies. There are so many twists and turns in this story. An art like any other by Pellaaearien // @pellaaearien M 2/2, Dying -It is an art; like everything elseI do it exceptionally well. Your probably wondering how the hell can the devil have a wife? Raziel is a younger brother, who will undoubtedly be in pain when he awakes, I do not know the state of his wings, and I do not have the power to dim them if I were to try and pull them into this dimension. He looks between the two hunters. Just hit the button below to get in touch. The nickname casually falls out of his mouth as if he had known me for more than 16 years. He took me from my home.. )/Original Female Character(s), Belphegor (Shall We Date? I threw my glass back to drink the last of my beverage and walked up to the couple. ), Barbatos Knows Things (Shall We Date? There are some intense scenes in this story, and they are not for the faint of heart. Different father of course but whos to say you couldnt be her stepdad?, I know I just dont want to lose her again especially if its something Ive done and just because Ive never been a father to my own child. It's Jessica's father's birthday and it's the first time Sam is gonna meet him. No one was better at making enemies than John Winchester. Its a strange place for him to turn up, and no one is sure how he got there or why he is nearly dead. Season 1 re-write complete. I don't know shit about writing fluff. And his destiny, following the second coming of Christ, is to be bound in a . But when he makes his own affections known, who is she to say no to Papa? ~~. Maybe even a popsicle!. Was all he could respond as the not so little girl stared up at him, eyes twinkling just as they did when she was sm the name explains all Lucifer is an American television show with six seasons and nearly 100 episodes. She starts to ask herself, who prays for Satan?. The Apocalypse is no longer on the table. : Obey Me! Castiel doesnt like going out much, but for his brothers, he does. ), Lucifer & Mammon (Shall We Date? --- I thought about skipping stuff entirely but then the story would be all choppy and unable to read without watching the show recently and I didn't want that either. I thought about skipping stuff entirely but then the story would be all choppy and unable to read without watching the show recently and I didn't want that either. Now, Christie is stuck in Hell. AU Post Season 2, Episode 18: Lucifer wasnt the only one kidnapped outside the hospital, and now Chloe is faced with the absolute truth. Lily Potter once thought she had it all: a loving husband, two adorable children and many friends. Through the Valley of Death by emynii, ObliObla // @obliobla T 1/1. The next Lucifer fanfiction we will look at is a bit different from the others. You must be tired from flying in to Los Angeles why dont you rest?, Thats easily fixed youll stay with us., Hold on, honey, dont you have one bedroom which is ours? Castiel looks around at him. Deviates from canon after the shooting scene in episode four. Yet, just like with Trixie, things don't go quite as planned. He even borrowed time from the Krushnic's, a criminal family not to be messed with. He wasnt supposed to be up here, theres a party in full swing downstairs and usually Lucifer is at the centre of it, but not tonight. Now, Christie has a new job; to kill, to murder, and to torture. I wasnt born as The Devil, I was an angel once; but thanks to your grandfather, God, I was made to the person I am today. I wasnt sure why I was acting out I think it was because they were having yet another baby and that just made me mad for some reason, as if knowing what I was thinking he continued on, Now, because I am a cop myself, I sense you are a little upset and I think I know why. Eventually, Chloe decides that she must help Lucifer recover and turn over a new leaf in life. But what will happen when many things want to ruin this happy father and daughter duo? ), did i just gave the doctor my oc's name? A smirk on my own, I may have my father's smirk right now but most definitely my mother's attitude and Chloe could most definitely see it just from the way I was standing and giving him such a her look; arms crossed, face and tone stern. This Part has some surprises in store for you. ), Gender-Neutral Main Character (Shall We Date? A tangle of limbs laying on a burgundy satin bedsheet. : Obey Me! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. After Chloe's death, Lucifer's time is, against all odds, divided between earth and hell. Tonight he is right where he needs to be. Along with all of the drama and emotional turmoil of this story, there is also plenty of romance. : Obey Me! Its okay darling, maybe I can get you some ice water to help you cool down?, Ice chips? in which: I dont care what your sister says both Sabrina and this unborn child are the best that has ever happened to us. A huge wide grin was on his face and hugged her tightly. She decides she will prove God Himself wrong for looking down at her. Sabrina comes up the penthouse in the middle of Chloe and Lucifer's date night (for what seems to be the umpteenth time! One and a half years since he told her for the first time that he loved her, and then gave up everything for her; the Godhood, his old life, his divinity, his immortality. Once Lucifer is freed, his main priority is not the Apocalypse, but finding an archangel who's name had been lost, deliberately hidden away. His breaks eye contact from me and looks at his wife who rolled her eyes at his comment referring to her. I mean I wouldnt know what to do if you hadnt gone first., See? tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. All I mean you are now older enough to look after yourself. Chloe was the one spoke to me now. She used to have one of those, right? So that stuff actually happened to you? : Obey Me! She is in love with the Devil, and she is determined for him to love her back. Where stories live. What is it that you truly hate? Chloe blinked and looked at the love of her life, same power different word (a similar look when Michael was impersonating as his brother and died fear instead of desire and the word hate is the opposite of desire) I saw the look on the cops face. "Quite the opposite actually. Take me to a far away place. I'd also be grateful if you could recommend fics dealing specifically with Lucifer's immortality juxtaposed with Chloe's mortality. Chloe groans and becomes restless in her hospital bed. "Michael had known that Lucifer was fond of his vessel but the desperate way Lucifer tried to shield Samuel, even at the expense of himself, showed something deeper.". I am now lying on a hospital bed and looking at a detective who I knew pretty well. Lily Potter once thought she had it all: a loving husband, two adorable children and many friends. ), Overworked Lucifer (Shall We Date? Only time can tell what is in store for them as the two finally write. ), Dean Winchester Has Internalized Homophobia. & Original Character(s), Diavolo (Shall We Date? I love the song Everything Has Changed, and I LOVE the music video. Chapter 1. Dani and Ella both went to Lucifer in hopes he can help. The combination of timeless themes, If you are looking for the best Kim Possible fanfiction, then this is the post for you. Sam makes a deal with the devil but doesnt know the price of his actions until a few weeks later. No wonder she'd shot up the targets at the range - she was furious. Dean is a psychic who works closely with the L.A.P.D. Sadly, we seem to be lacking in a lot of Hurt!Chloe fic, but hopefully some of these will scratch the itch. 10 of the Most Popular Castle Fanfics to Check Out in 2022, The Best Chuck Fanfiction to Read in 2022, 10 Popular Chicago PD Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2022, 20 of the Most Popular Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories (2023 Edition), 10 Amazing Kim Possible Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023, The 10 Best Fanfics Based on The 100 to Read in 2023, The 10 Best UnOrdinary Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023. Don't subscribe Sickness never bothered Lucifer until it got ahold of Chloe. ), Asmodeus & Mammon (Shall We Date? Take note of the tags! Not sure this is the right place for this sorta thing. I joined the very long line as the bouncer let people in and out of the club. Replies to my comments Giving both a kiss on our foreheads. Starts out with minor but meaningful changes and will eventually reach major ones as the seasons go on.The premise of this story is nothing changes except Chloe knows the truth which changes everything. In this Lucifer fanfiction, the story opens with Lucifer being found half dead in the desert. Hes The Devil of course hes gonna lie and say that to you., Yeah well Ive know him a lot longer than you have. Taken her right from the safety of her home the one place she should feel at ease. Lastly, if you want to read more top fanfiction posts on this blog, then check out: Which Harry Potter book is JK Rowling's favorite? (SMALL HIATUS BREAK!!) He asked himself as there was a gaping hole swirling in the sky. Except now, that means they're tagging along with Castiel on his quest to find God. We might want to look into getting a house for not only Sabrina but Trixie as well.. Disney | Reader | Fanfiction Fantasy Romance Pixar Adventure Brave Genderbent Xreader X Reader Male Merida. 2. It was moments before said what was on his mind. : Obey Me! Not tomorrow morning honey weve got work. Chloe gently reminded her partner. Chloe wears knives strapped to her legs, and she is much more vicious and lethal than she looks. Only, Chloe never left the warehouse. Lucifer. Language: English Words: 1,132 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 34 Bookmarks: 4 Hits: 341 Lost and Found by Dance_in_the_Dark Supernatural Teen And Up Audiences baby measuring 1 week behind at 7 weeks ivf. Let's start from the beginning.