Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Try to remove filters to broaden your search. We've found 14 used Mazda RX-8 starting at only $2500, listed by owners, dealers, and some more at auction. a They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Used MAZDA MAZDA3 For Sale . Get email alerts when vehicles become available by saving this search. - 135 m. Newegg has an RX 6600 XT GPU on sale for $259.99, the cheapest we've seen it since its launch, and about $120 below than its original MSRP. Verify your email address to recieve My Account Points and access all of BEFORWARD's features. I would for sure recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Listed 20 days ago, 2011 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring - 84,250 mi, Houston, TX All rights reserved. Purchased my daughter her first car here. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Please do not hesitate to contact our sales representatives if you have any questions. 5 Great Deals out of 71 listings starting at $12,910, 39 Great Deals out of 223 listings starting at $1,995, 23 Great Deals out of 175 listings starting at $4,999, 12 Great Deals out of 101 listings starting at $895, 10 Great Deals out of 100 listings starting at $3,995. Charming chalet with charm for the whole family. used Mazda RX-8. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to My wife loves her BMW that I surprised her with. Listed 4 days ago, Cedar Falls, IA Unique - 739 m plot with pond, 7 rooms, quiet location! Filter (3) Compare. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. $11,900 Get the CARFAX Report Exceptional Motorcars Not rated (21 reviews) Check availability Show details View all 21 photos Used. Large garden, large location - semi-detached house for your living happiness! Only complaint is that the lot is very small and challenging to look around in. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to / Cedar Falls, IA, Best Auto Sales Most of these RX-8 deals were manually chosen especially to help people with low budget to buy or find an affordable Mazda RX-8 priced for less than $5000 dollars. Buy. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Listed 148 days ago, 2009 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring - 67,386 mi, Englewood, CO Saved search will be automatically unsubscribed after one year of registration. The flat's distinguishing feature is the large south-west-facing - This car is plenty fast and is the funnest car Ive owned and driven. Copyright 2007-2023. Frankfurt: real estate prices per square meter. There are additional matching cars outside your search area. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? s, Note: Payment must be made within 24 hours (excluding Saturday and Sunday). Cars.com Privacy Statement. 2 Bath. good on gas. The bucket seats in the back make it a good car for younger kids so they won't fight about who sits in the middle. My fears quickly evaporated after meeting with Cody and Alex. The Europaviertel is a lively quarter with cosmopolitan flair. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. / Roanoke, VA, Phil Fitts Ford Shops, cafs, restaurants, schools, and healthcare services can all be easily reached on foot and the Skyline Plaza Mall Create account to save unlimited number of vehicles in your Favorites list. Time left: / Englewood, CO, Gates Chevrolet World It looks cool and has been reliable. Really loved their Service. The Mazda RX-8 is known to represent the new generation of rotary sports. A consistent head turner, the design of this car is amazing. The stark contrasts within the Main metropolis are bundled here, creating an inspiring melting Car Luxe Motors Crest Hill, IL Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2004 Mazda RX-8 4dr Coupe $ 9,500 $ 165 /mo* 92,784 miles Engine: 1.3L R2 Drivetrain: RWD Price Apartment for sale Europa-Allee 2, 60327 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany. The 5 for sale on CarGurus range from $7,995 to $19,865 in price. It's not a Dodge Viper or Challenger and the car is not without some TLC and babying, as this car requires some maintenance and patience. a virtual appointment! Mrfelden-Walldorf. I went into this dealership with my guard up. Demolition, extension, renovation - your choice. / Lunenburg, MA, Top Garage Auto View on Map. Commercial 1217 m2. The COVID-19 Pandemic has had a major impact on global logistics operations and has resulted in delayed bookings for vehicles. England, By Terry Holzhueter from Levallois-Perret. 13 cars for sale found, starting at $600 Average price for Used Mazda Under $2,000: $1,685 1 deals found. This dealership offers Black leather seats all around. It's comfortable for a sports car and it is so much fun to drive. Mazda RX-8 for sale USD 1 Sorting options Grade Price Year Steer. Great overall experience. Get email alerts to keep track of price drops and new vehicles matching this search, You will receive email alerts for price drops and new vehicles matching this search. Your search can be finished - Here is your new EFH with garden! - fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and By Mark from Montana from Independence, Mo. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Detached house 1 room(s) 2 Bed. Unique - 739 m plot with pond, 7 rooms, quiet location! These estimates do not include tax, title, registration House for sale, Hesse, in Bad Soden, Germany, House for sale, Hesse, in Kronberg, Germany. 2023 Zoopla Limited. 391.96 m, Youve viewed all the results in Frankfurt. $144/mo. PrimeLocation > International > Germany > Hessia > Frankfurt am Main . Contact Us. Not a bad option if you're looking for a budget GPU for . Listed today, Mansfield, OH Bought a 2012 Mercedes Benz Gl450 from them.. Have fun while you can in the mobile man-cave! House 6 room (s) 1 Bath. 2015 Mazda MAZDA3 i Grand Touring - 52,926 mi, Woodbine, NJ ${award} ${year}, By Arpie from Vancouver, British Columbia, Contra Costa County Public Auto Auction review. This car gets a bad rap from people not taking care of it properly, but if you follow the guidelines, it can be a freaking incredible value, and the most fun you'll ever have for the money. The 1,800 sq. . Calls may be prerecorded. Black leather seats all around. Pricing It has emphasis on both performance and comfort thanks to its unique features. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} It's a fun car, and I'm only taking about the manual, the automatic is not as exciting, sorry. 87 Used Mazda RX-8 cars for sale with prices starting at $800. ${award} ${year}. The chic city center with Opernplatz, lively cafs and classy stores. Multi-generational complex! Youll receive email notification, if any of the vehicles in your list are discounted. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Stores, cafs, restaurants, schools and medical practices are all within easy walking distance, while the nearby Skyline It took some days for them to get my Car completely Seviced and deliver it to me.. but the Condition of the Car.. when they delivered it to me was worth the Wait. It is fun to drive and very comfortable. . These vehicles weren't automatically fetched from data feeds scattered through the web. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you find the best home delivery on some or all of its cars. Listed 70 days ago, Tallahassee, FL . This vehicle is in fair working Black Mazda RX8 2006 with low miles for $1,200 in TN. We also highly recommend to create a free account to access these useful features & tools: Verify your email address to recieve My Account Points and access all of BEFORWARD's features. See more ways to save. Built in GPS, great radio,sunroof, cold air and hot heat. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Used cars sorted from highest to lowest price. 141 m. Listed 213 days ago, Hollywood, FL Would definitely return for my next purchase. / Arlington, TX, Metro Motors KC Listed 19 days ago, Lynnwood, WA . A nice lady helped me put a spare on and I rushed to nissan dealership, fortunately it was open and about an hour or little longer they fixed it. discounts, promotions & new arrivals! They helped me with the payments and everything! read more, Europa-Allee 11, 60327 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany, If you live here, you have some of the most exciting neighborhoods right on your doorstep. may be delayed or may not be shipped due to the regulations of the shipping company. Used MAZDA Cars for Sale Under $5,000. - a video consultation. He helped a lot!! Now you have full access to all features, About the Current Shipping Situation - Updated June 10, 2022. 2,871,165 EUR. ft. condo is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath unit. home delivery on some or all of its cars. We had previously done a CarFax on the vehicle we were looking at and the information on it was different than what Car Gurus said; so the dealer gave us a little bit of a better price. 162 Great Deals out of 3,885 listings starting at, 902 Great Deals out of 21,118 listings starting at, 32 Great Deals out of 328 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Please login or sign up. Has extra storage and plugs to charge up your phone even in the back seats. Listed 31 days ago, warranty, inspected, certified pre-owned car, routine maintenance, non-smoker, Gainesville, FL - Found 35 Hesse properties for sale. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. View Images. - Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Ceramic coated from new & always garaged. FAMILY DREAM - Terraced house, roof terrace, garden, fitted kitchen and much more. He kept me up to date with phone calls. It depends on what you make of it. Mileage 64,695 miles below avg. Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. A video walkaround of this car may be available Great staffs and great selection of cars, if I could give them 10 star I would. I was so relieved. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, 24 Frankfurt properties for sale. 2000 S Ocean Blvd # 1K, Boca Raton, FL 33432 is a condo unit listed for-sale at $2,499,000. If a new, used vehicle is what you're looking for, then this is the place you should look before you go anywhere else. Under the hood, you'll find a naturally-aspirated rotary engine that delivers performance when you need it. Definitely will be coming back again! JB helped me through this warranty repair. a virtual appointment! Theyre all really nice and are good at communicating and helping decide which car I wanted. Some of these deals may be already gone. They made the process smooth, quick and easy. Crown copyright 2023. I have already Mazda RX-8 well-maintained RENESIS engine. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. 3. Apartment 2 1 63 m2. The rotary engine and the handling are something everyone should experience. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. - Listed 75 days ago, San Antonio, TX I have the six speed manual and the whole setup is is mechanically tight and exhilarating. Listed 52 days ago, 2007 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring - 42,000 mi, Denver, CO Data-driven analysis of used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Mazda RX-8 models. The award-winning construction originates from the Frankfurt architecture office Magnus with. read more, Honsellstrae 13, 60314 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany. If you own a Mazda RX-8 and would like to sell it, or you own a car dealership where you have on inventory several RX-8 cars at lower prices than other dealerships in the area, and you would like us to promote them for free, please join us. Search from 46 Used MAZDA RX-8 cars for sale, including a 2004 MAZDA RX-8, a 2005 MAZDA RX-8, and a 2005 MAZDA RX-8 Grand Touring ranging in price from $5,850 to $26,888. This dealership offers People who searched Used Mazda RX-8 for Sale Under $5,000 also searched: Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. 150 m. - Car runs good, 137K miles, two new tires, AC andheater work good, has new starter $2600 firm. Copyright 2007-2023. Roselle, IL 5 years at cars.com. Mazda RX-8 cars for sale The 2011 Mazda RX-8 Sport with either the manual transmission or six-speed automatic has a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of around $27,500. His customer service skills are excellent his knowledge of the vehicle and repair process was thorough. Generous leg room for both frint and back passengers. Joey was professional and friendly. My best advice- ALWAYS get a CarFax. Colorado Motorcars I currently have 87,000 miles. All rights reserved. AM/FM Power Locks Power Windows Tachometer Cruise Control CD Player Air Conditioning Passenger Airbag Front Airbag Alloy Wheels. Used Mazda RX-8 for Sale Under $5,000 Used Mazda RX-8 for Sale Under $5,000 in Boydton, VA Save Search Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim All 40th Anniversary Edition Automatic Base Grand Touring Manual R3 Shinka Special Edition Sport Touring Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more or more or more or more or more More Filters MLS # RX-10870266 The average price has decreased by -9.5% since last year. Ive done mods to it and its so fun, People were very nice and forthcoming with information. Listed 173 days ago, Seattle, WA $526,350. - For better results, draw your custom area on the map. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. House for sale, Hesse, in Frankfurt, Germany, Time for creativity! Listed 13 days ago, Portland, OR SHOW MORE OPTIONS Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Average price for Used Mazda Under $2,000: $1,775. All my friends like to drive it too. upon request. Car finance under 30K; Car finance above 30K; . Great prices super easy to work with and finance manager ANDY was very informative and helpful. read more, Europaviertel is a vibrant neighborhood with a cosmopolitan flair. 4 apartments in the northwest of Frankfurt! - I had already had a notification on my dashboard for a couple days for low tire pressure and decided to stop by gas station to air up. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. - Tread on the tires straight oil always 6-speed manual black Mazda RX-8 is for sale at $5000 by owner in TX 75077. $1,600/mo est. The Mazda RX8 is an amazing car it sounds great and looks good too. Use quotation marks to search whole phrases e.g. 2004 Mazda RX-8 4dr Coupe $ 9,995 $ 174 /mo* 70,660 miles Engine: 1.3L R2 Drivetrain: RWD Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. Since I'm retired from the car sales business after more than twenty years in it, I knew what things could possibly go wrong when on enters at dealership. find the best deals. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Average savings of $958 Save up to $958 below estimated market price Popular Models Popular Mazda Price Points Popular Makes Under 2000 Buy. 2023 CarStory and Vast. I am loving my new Highlander. Front bucket seats with built in heat for cold days.