I had a scare on my left smile line and have seen such a noticeable difference. Furthermore, both Plasma Pen treatments and microneedling are minimally-invasive and require little downtime compared to other rejuvenation treatments. By checking this box you hereby agree to hold MI Skin Dermatology Center: Melda Isaac, MD, its doctors and affiliates, harmless from any hacking or any other unauthorized use of your personal information by outside parties. This means that micro needling is best for superficial skin conditions. Micro-needle therapy is minimally invasive, causing thousands of microscopic injuries across the treatment area. If your skin texture is affected by acne scars, or by fine lines and wrinkles, you may be interested in skin resurfacing. The treatment reduces or eliminates scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks. Can Opus Plasma be combined with any other treatment? One advantage of Thermage is versatility. Removal of Moles Skin Tags Benign Lesions, Fine lines, crepiness on upper eyes and under eyes. Its our personal favorite approach to treating eye bags - read all about using a plasma pen for under eye treatment in our related blog post! What are the most common skin issues addressed by Plasma Pen Fibroblast Therapy? Face lifts, brow lifts, and blepharoplasties (eyelid lifts) were once the only truly effective skin tightening treatments available. The treatment reduces or eliminates scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks. Download our LifeHope Healing Med Spa Treatments Guide and learn more about our aesthetic treatment menu. These punctures create small channels in the skin, allowing for more rapid absorption of topical treatments. The Venus Freeze system tightens and lifts skin by using dual technologies; magnetic pulses and radio frequency, to safely penetrate the underlying skin and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, while alsostrengthening the already existing connective fibers. Microneedling and Plasma Pen are both skin care treatments that have rejuvenation and correction effect on the skin. This technique is similar to microneedling, except that it uses microplasma technology and is the first of its kind. Acne can be a complex problem to deal with, and, Intimacy is a basic human need, and studies have shown that a lack of intimate relationships can be detrimental to ones overall well-being. While microneedling also helps with some of these issues, overall pigmentation problems and blemishes are best treated by a laser. At-home microneedling will require microneedling devices with prices that range from $20 (for derma rollers) to upwards of $100 (microneedling pens). As the microneedling device creates the superficial damage, or channels, in your epidermis, the plasma can reach deeper to stimulate even more collagen growth.*. PRP will give an extra boost to any microneedling treatment by depositing nutrient-rich plasma on top of the skin to fill in the microchannels created by the needles, assisting in healing & rebuilding of collagen and elastin to give skin a healthy, youthful appearance. . Opus Plasma uses plasma energy to create controlled, tiny fractional wounds in the skin to kick-start the body's natural healing processes. Our Washington, DC, dermatology practice welcomes people interested in Opus Plasma from Chevy Chase, Bethesda, and throughout the metropolitan DC area. MI Skin Dermatology Center: Melda Isaac, MD The last factor that causes skin to lose its firmness is environmental. Dont take the chance!! For fine lines, the process involves pushing the needles about 1 mm deep into the skin. For example, fillers are employed to plump the under eyelid area, lift the area around the nasolabial folds, and add volume to a slackening jaw line.*. Instead, the handheld device uses fractional plasma technology to create tiny channels in your skin, forcing your skin to produce collagen so it can trigger the healing process and make your skin look more youthful and healthier. If youre experiencing a medical issue, please contact a healthcare professional or dial 911 immediately. What sets Opus Plasma apart from other skin resurfacing and plasma fibroblasting treatments is the combination of plasma and RF energy. With one device we can achieve (and exceed) the results of everything from RF Micro-needling to a CO2 laser skin treatment - and everything in between. Thermage can cost between $1,000 to $2,000 per treatment. Use of the internet or email is for your convenience only, and by using them, you assume the risk of unauthorized use. There is a huge demand for effective skin resurfacing treatments, but in the past, many people who wanted to get such treatment would go without because it was too painful or inconvenient. Micro-needling is better because it adds thickness to the skin and can be used almost anywhere on the body , including areas with thin skin such as the neck or top of the hands. I was invited to a presentation of the Opus Plasma device through a provider I have used before. 2023 Dr. K. Beauty in NV. Opus Plasma is safe and effective on all skin types and can be used year-round, meaning it could work for almost anyone! Deeper scars or wrinkles may require the needle depth to be at 1.5 to 2 mm. If youve been thinking about skin resurfacing or are already a devoted laser fan, you may want to consider one of the latest, first-of-its-kind devices on the market: Opus Plasma. These statements or articles have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease. Exercise and other activities that promote sweating should be avoided, Things to Know About Brazilian Laser Hair Removal. In the past, Plasma Pen therapy was only available in a treatment clinic by a medical professional or a certified esthetician. Oops! Our expert providers often perform Opus Plasma on the face, neck, dcollet, hands, and stomach. As a result, Dr. Green can combine Exilis with fat removal treatments such as CoolSculpting based on each case if the patient requires this. Microneedling procedures may not always result in the desired aesthetic outcome. The cost of Opus Plasma at our Washington, DC, dermatology practice varies depending on the size of the treatment area and the number of treatments needed. Because Laser skin resurfacing uses more advanced technology than micro needling, Fraxel or Clear and Brilliant is often more expensive than micro needling. The plasma is injected into the face after microneedling. Word of caution: Confirm that the microneedling device used is FDA approved. Faces have always responded well to all kinds of energy-based devices, but the neck is trickier to treat because the skin is more sensitive and delicate. This means tiny pins penetrate the skin while the radio frequency energy is delivered to depths of 2-4 millimeters (which is predetermined per area) to remodel the collagen below. The regular tip is not terribly painful (it feels like intense static electricity), but the stamping device is incredibly uncomfortable in my opinion. It usually runs around $3,000 dollars. MondayFriday: 8:30 a.m.4 p.m. A few focal points are wrinkles around your eyes, droopy eyelids, and sagging skin, like on your neck. Opus Plasma uses radiofrequency (heat) energyto create tiny channels in the skin and jumpstart its natural collagen production through a wound-healing response. Minimal downtime and my fine lines and hyperpigmentation look 100x better! Day 5: After cleansing and exfoliating with the Zo Health Exfoliating polish, my skin was brighter and tighter! Is there any post-care advice for microneedling and Opus Plasma? The resulting wounds encourage the body to produce new collagen and elastin, which heals, tightens, and revitalizes the skin. Opus Plasma combines radiofrequency (RF . The Opus Plasma treatment is a fantastic investment in your skin since it involves less downtime, faster healing, and longer-lasting results. This combination also makes Opus Plasma highly versatile and effective for both delicate areas (such as the eyelids) and larger concerns (such as stretch marks on the abdomen). Its a proven corrective and preventive measure for smoothing skin texture, breaking up sun-damaged pigment, and filling in damaged skin from surgical or acne scars. Additionally, most clients only need 1 to 2 sessions to achieve their desired results, which means that you will likely spend less for long-lasting results. In the end, you will be able to decide which treatment is right for you! 2. So excited to share my experience with the OPUS Plasma treatment I received @renewoklahoma This particular treatment is the latest and most effective to enter the cosmetic industry. Micro needling penetrates the skin less deeply than Fraxel or Clear + Brilliant. You should also avoid Opus Plasma if you have HIV, lupus, or epilepsy. They all work by creating targeted areas of trauma in the skin and stimulating a wound-healing response, which in turn yields an improvement in skin tone and skin texture. This is why Dr. Milanes offers Opus Plasma with X|Rated facial with exosomes to help his patients achieve firmer, smoother, and more radiant skin. The microplasma technology allows the provider to customize the depth and power of the treatment into the skin. This procedure can also treat dark circles under the eyes and some forms of acne. The Alma Opus Plasma is a non-invasive procedure that delivers benefits similar to deep dermal resurfacing without downtime. Regaining Your Sexual Health with Shockwave Therapy, Worried About Going Bald? The Opus Plasma can be used much closer to the eye than lasers, making it ideal for addressing fine lines and crows-feet. Youll need to clean and apply ointment to your treated areas, several times a day, to prevent scabs from forming. Microneedling with PRP is a cosmetic procedure that uses tiny needles and plasma from a person's blood to encourage collagen production. What is microneedling, and how does it work? IPL therapy is a more selective treatment compared to microneedling. MI Skin offers medical and cosmetic dermatology care, along with a full range of treatments, including BOTOX Cosmetic, dermal fillers, RF microneedling, laser skin resurfacing, nonsurgical skin tightening and body contouring, acne treatment, and more. Opus Plasma by Alma Lasers features proprietary high-frequency RF energy to create tiny injuries in the skin with plasma, allowing RF to penetrate the skin more deeply. This skin resurfacing treatment combines plasma technology with high-frequency voltage equipment. This multi-step process takes up to 24 hours from review submission to publication. Packages of 3 or more, receive a discount! If you have questions or believe we should re-evaluate a published review, let us know. They were offering a special so I purchased 2 treatments. *, Thermage is another effective non-invasive skin tightening treatment that uses radio frequency energy to safely tighten lax skin, by improving skin elasticity and the production of collagen. It may also be better suited for patients with ethnic skin tones. Plasma Pen end-results can last several years. With medical grade devices, Microneedling treatment depths can reach 2.5 mm into the skins middle dermis layer. Opus Plasma uses radiofrequency (heat) energy to create tiny channels in the skin and jumpstart its natural collagen production through a wound-healing response. If youre experiencing a medical issue, please contact a healthcare professional or dial 911 immediately. You may experience some skin flaking on days three and four, but most people are completely back to normal by day five to seven. Also the depths of penetration are adjustable,so the laser skin resurfacing treatment can be customized to address the unique concerns of each patient.*. *, Check out these amazing Ultherapy before and after pics*. It creates thousands of tiny micro-injuries to the skin while leaving the surrounding tissue undamaged. Thus, when you get an exosome treatment, the exosomes send signals from your healthy skin cells to the damaged cells to stimulate repair and regeneration. Dermal fillers, also known as hyaluronic acid filler are also commonly used to lift and tighten skin. Plasma Skin Resurfacing: New collagen formation continues for up to a year. Opus Plasma skin resurfacing has a significantly shorter downtime than laser resurfacing. It also brings faster results that last longer . You begin to see results after your first treatment, but additional treatments can improve results. Learn the differences between Thermage skin tightening and Ultherapy skin lifting and firming treatments by reading the article: Ultherapy vs Thermage: Skin Tightening. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Yanes at MI Skin Dermatology today! Chemical Peels; PRP; Microneedling; Skin Tightening; Skin Resurfacing; IPL Photo Facial Before we can answer that question, we must break down the differences between these two treatments. Whos excited for spring weather? It is considered gentler than laser resurfacing, chemical peels, and most other skin rejuvenation treatments. All that said, we have a big dilemma on our hands. What is Opus Plasma, and how does it work? Does it work with melasma? Lightning is a form of ionized gas also known as Plasma. To see just how effective Plasma Pen therapy can be, check out these Plasma Pen before and after pictures of our satisfied clients! Several treatment options are available when it comes to facial resurfacing. *, Fraxel and Clear + Brilliant are able to penetrate deeper into the epidermis leading to more dramatic results. Helps tightening the skin also. Before: I am 41 so maintaining a youthful appearance is important to me. What is Earlobe Rejuvenation Using Plasma Pen. I also wanted more smoothing of my skin and neck lines. Redness, flaking, and dry skin can be expected but last only 24-48 hours. Styling this easy under $20 white tee into sp. The Opus RF Plasma technology is the first-of-its-kind, offering the benefits of the best CO2 treatment (but even better) and none of its side effects. Then the microneedling device, outfitted with a cluster of needles, delivers several dozen pricks about three millimeters deep into your skin. Its one of the biggest reasons we develop wrinkles, uneven skin texture, and other signs of aging (Scientific American). Swelling is a natural part of the healing process and should be allowed to run its course without intervention from ice packs. I will definitely return and also refer her to my friends/family. I have to say I am super pleased with the results. This plasma creates tiny channels (or microinjuries) in your skin to stimulate new collagen and elastin production. Horizon Medspa However, while vampire facials are good, theres a procedure that gives even better results the Opus Plasma combined with exosome treatment. The OPUS Plasma refers to super-heated matter also known as the "fourth state of matter" - the three others being solid, liquid and gas. Opus offers an unparalleled level of customization. These acids firm skin by building collagen. I love coming here and honestly I trust Dr. K completely. But while similar in terms of skin tightening, their differences can affect your result and satisfaction, so its' best to consult with an aesthetic professional first to learn which one is best for you. 1133 21st Street NW, Suite 450 I felt a noticeable difference around my eyes as well as the scar in my smile line was very minimal! The Opus system. People visit the location from throughout the metropolitan DC area, including Bethesda and Chevy Chase, MD, and Arlington and Alexandria, VA. The device essentially causes a burn to the surface of the skin as it delivers energy with the intention of tightening and resurfacing the skin. Plasma Pen vs microneedling are two of the most popular skincare procedures used to treat wrinkles and loose, saggy skin. What is the typical cost per treatment for Microneedling and Microneedling with PRP? Plasma Pen therapy. More like this: Radiofrequency Treatments, Emily Orofino Feb 9, 2023Updated on Feb 20, 2023, Dianna Mazzone Feb 2, 2023Updated on Feb 23, 2023.