Then they threw it away. By engaging with My name is Nick Viall and I host The Viall Files, a podcast that one anonymous reviewer called surprisingly insightful and substantive. The Viall Files explores all things dating and love - from post-breakup healing to salacious texts - in our three (and sometimes four) weekly episodes. A song so powerful it helped bring down the Berlin Wall? More Like Dumb Phone :by Binchtopia. 4. If you're looking for some . And more. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Hey! The episode for women to be nosey. This season, she takes on open marriage, racism inside an Show More, Theyre a divorced couple whose two-household relationship may prove that a happy family doesnt have to end with divorce. Each episode is dedicated to analysing a different minute of the movie, but its really just a prompt for host Blake Howard and his guests to riff on the film. As far as podcasts go, The New York Times is most known for The Daily. We are all formed in part by our familial collections of secrets, intrigues, and myths. The girlies reflect on life without social media and read some listener emails from binchies in arms who valiantly joined us in our challenge. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever loved. In 2009, she started making videos on her YouTube channel in her hometown of Chicago, b. Jarvis Johnson (born May 5, 1992) is an American YouTuber and former software engineer who has been operating his YouTube channel since October 12, Allison Beth Raskin (born June 20, 1989) is an American writer, director, comedian, YouTuber, podcaster, and mental health advocate. Ranging from West Elm Caleb to HRH collections parking lot wedding to Queen Elizabeths death and subsequent reincarnation, we really cover it all. If you can make it through the intro about buying new pants and free-bleeding, youre a real one. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Embed this search bar to your website OTHER EPISODES IN THIS PODCAST True Love Is A Restraining Order May 18, 2022 The girlies tell the stories of two cults - the Twin Flame Cult and Heaven's Gate. Digressions include Julias run-in with the Try Guys, Elizas philosophical defense of lying for the bit, and the bone that Gav has to pick with the podcasts outro theme music. Plus, a special category for the most insane Twitter discourse we saw this year. A dramatization brings the audience closer to feeling the joy, the pain, the ups and downs of being in love--something that each one of us can relate to. This thoughtful five-part podcast out of Australia takes a look at some of the loot the Brits took from their colonies throughout the years, a journey that'll take you through India, Nigeria, New Zealand and more. And more. Binchtopia Feb 1, 2023 Performing the American Pastoral The girlies explore homesteading. Binchtopia | iHeart If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what 'gaslighting' was, they'd probably make this podcast. Their goal? Marilyn tries to understand why she cant feel jealousy and other deep emotion. The girlies unpack fatphobia and the history of fatness. Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia, The Girlboss Summit returns to discuss some of the women who we have to thank for our labor rights today - Dolores Huerta and The Radium Girls. See acast.com/privacy for more information. The girlies unpack fatphobia and the history of fatness. We use history as a springboard into really interesting critical discussion. Jesse Thorn hosts in-depth interviews with brilliant creators, culture picks from our favorite critics and irreverent original comedy. Reviews. If you like Binchtopia, then you'll like these 10 similar podcasts picked by our community of 20,000 podcast lovers. Im 45 and I used to play in a weird heavy metal band, so there was always going to be one music podcast on this list. Similar Podcasts If you like Binchtopia, you might also like: Let Me Ruin Your Life, Too Tired To Be Crazy with Violet Benson, and Las Culturistas with Matt Rogers and Bowen Yang Podcasts Let Me Ruin Your Life Podcasts Too Tired To Be Crazy with Violet Benson Podcasts Las Culturistas with Matt Rogers and Bowen Yang Two journalists, Michael Hobbes and Sarah Marshall, reconsider a person or event thats been miscast in the public imagination. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. 27.6K followers. Digressions include the trauma of eating at Lisa Vanderpump's restaurants, the horror of forgetting to lock the airplane bathroom, and the importance of taking it to a place of 9/11.Listen to Lara's hilarious work on Sexy Unique Podcast and Too Niche? View podcast page. You can also From June, 1962 through January, 1964, women in the city of Boston lived in fear of the infamous Strangler. Listen to it: Monday lunch time when you should be working but arent, and need an alternative way to show youre a smart and productive member of society. The girlies uncover the complicated history of the American nail salon from the wave of Vietnamese immigration that kick-started the industry to the toxic chemicals and labor violations that lay below the surface. Creators. It's also a history that many people don't really learn about -- and if they do, they rarely learn about it properly. . The girlies get crunk and tell you about the biggest flops of the 20th century - the 1904 Olympics and the Great Molasses Flood of 1919. https://instagram.com/crebres?utm_medium=copy_link this show is like pissing with a boner. MERCH/WRITE IN! That's the vague theme of Slow Burn, a podcast from Slate. After the largest police investigation in Massachusetts history, handyman Albert DeSalvo confessed and went to prison. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've e They've conquered Broadway and now they're taking on podcasts. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Youll want to hear those special moments where they explain how different sounds were made. And more. I started listening at their Call Her Binchy episode, then worked backwards and binged their first couple episodes. The girlies explore homesteading. Listen on Apple Podcasts. This is a deep dive into the techniques agencies like the CIA use, and -- ultimately -- a story about the power of music to elicit change. " Fav podcast of all time. They're joined -- in bed -- by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Rob Lowe, Aubrey Plaza and more. Culture Words: Madeleine Connors 20th February 2023 Follow Lara on IG @larzmarie and on TikTok @sexyuniquepodcast Hosted on Acast. These are all things we need to consider alongside health and fitness. Search for potential guest names and topics, instead of looking for specific shows. Exploring different aspects of history, science, philosophy and the arts. hey binchies! The girlies answer love-related queries from the second annual Binchtopia Valentine Hotline. Plus, a special category for the most insane Twitter discourse we saw this year. This podcast has brightened my every hour and if I could rate this podcast more than 5 stars, I would. When not writing about video games, the internet, or television, she's probably looking at cool rocks. Its a great alternative to listening to music and I also find that podcasts offer a different avenue for learning and processing information compared with reading. About. Check out this great listen on Audible.com. New Research Says DontTaking Away the Phones Wont Solve Our Teenagers ProblemsSmartphone Addiction and Associated Health Outcomes in Adult Populations: A Systematic ReviewSocial Capital Online: Alienation and Accumulation by Kane X. Faucher (book)The Screenic Image: Between Verticality and Horizontality, Viewing and Touching, Displaying and Playing Hosted on Acast. . Youre dead wrong. " Binchtopia is my favorite podcast of all time!! The episode for men. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives o More Information Location: United States Genres: Oh well, its great. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. They're both writers who work from home and just kind of like staying in anyway. Review our. We talk about:-Various Judaism-related topics like dietary issues, weird animals that are kosher, and our Hebrew names Listen to it: On a night-time drive where you have nowhere to be, but are in desperate need of a laugh and a change of scenery. Digressions include the trauma of eating at Lisa Vanderpumps restaurants, the horror of forgetting to lock the airplane bathroom, and the importance of taking it to a place of 9/11. What would Karl Marx say about digital social capital? Including a new podcast featuring Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen. Ask people what they listen to. - Early access to regular episodes Bonus episodes Early access to episodes YOU MIGHT LIKE Sexy Legendress $9 / month or save 15% if you pay annually - 2 bonus episodes per month! Grandmothers who were secretly jewel smugglers, uncles who led double lives, siblings who vanished without a trace, and other ghostly characters who cast shadows over our lives in ways that might not be immediately obvious. This podcast can introduce you to new artists or give you an entirely new appreciation of a classic song. Yale professor Dr. Laurie Santos has studied the science of happiness and found that many of us do the exact op, How can winning the lottery ruin your life - while contracting an incurable disease feel like 'a gift'? With special guest and disability activist Stef Kaufman, they get into the nuances of the harmful correlation between homelessness, mental illness and crime, and discuss ways to organize towards a better future. i know yall are always looking for podcasts similar to binchtopia so i thought i would recommend rehash hosted by hannah raine and maia aka broey deschanel! Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever loved. Most episodes are around 60 minutes long, and the two go over their memories and fun details from shooting The Office. Stream friend of the pod DivaJ's music here. Come ride a rollercoaster of trust, hope, betrayal, love and loss: from the funny to the devastating. Launched in April, it begins as a case study in how YouTube algorithms polarize people around extreme politics on both the right and the left. Queries include: how can I make my anti-capitalist boyfriend treat me like a princess on Valentines Day? A podcast entirely about the 1995 Michael Mann film, Heat. Theres nothing tricky about this format or the editing its just good storytelling by funny, smart people. Nice White Parents is a five-part series on the US' education system, brought to you by the New York Times and Serial-creator This American Life. Josh and Chuck have you covered. Learn more about your ad choices. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever loved. In the event that you're not sick of hearing about contested elections, Luminary has a great podcast on the 2000 race between George W. Bush and Al Gore. Should we be concerned that Call of Duty is a confirmed government psyop? Follow. Binchtopia Julia Hava & Eliza McLamb Society & Culture If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. 27.8k Followers, 2 Following, 171 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Binchtopia (@binchtopiapod) 27.6k Followers, 2 Following, 169 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Binchtopia (@binchtopiapod) binchtopiapod.