The dark powers do not have to have a huge influence on your pocket and finances. The devil is not happy when the works of our hands prosper. Father, as You already know, I have demons attacking me from the outside, and possibly from the inside of my being. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . In this exposition you will also read about prayer to cancel spirit of . Remember, your enemy the devil is always waiting to catch you unprepared. I am free and I loose myself from the captivity of the devil and his evil spirits in the name of Jesus. Pray and get delivered! The power of devouring spirit is broken over my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Father, In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I now approach Your throne in a time of great need, in time of an extreme emergency. If the devil can get you to believe his smoke and mirrors and get over into fear, doubt, and unbelief, then hes got you. Resist the devil, and he will surely flee from you. You can use this prayer to stop bad things, remove negative entities or spirits, and to banish the devil. 14. Every trap, set for me by witches, begin to catch your owners, in Jesus name. Yes, this word spoke to me. This prayer points against devouring spirits will empower you to place the devil where he belongs, under your feet in Jesus name. Every local and international witchcraft network of my household witches, be shattered to. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Online Christian Articles and Information Hub. Joy, Dear Jamie, Its happening now. Be praised in Jesus name.Whatever I have done in error that has resorted in financial hindrance let the blood of Jesus blot them out now in Jesus name.I loose myself from every financial stronghold in Jesus name.Every power that has padlocked my success, release the key by fire in the nameI paralyze the powers of wasters concerning my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.Every battle at the edge of my breakthrough, die, die, die in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that all that devouring spirit has taken from my business be restored now. 17. Our Finances being devoured is not the will of God for us. You must be on your watch and prayerfully defeat the spirit of destruction. I know Jesus will defeat the devour. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Every trap, set for me by witches, begin to catch your owners, in Jesus name. Do you seem to gather little after so much effort? I decree that all things in creation shall begin to work in favor of my financial wellbeing in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Ignite my family/groups to pray more oh Lord in . I just tithed, literally, before I read this. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 4. Make me a minister of fire (Heb. File size. 4. You the spirit of witchcraft attack and familiar spirits fashioned against me, die, in the name of Jesus. It helps a lot to see which of the different forms of devouring are . This prayer points for spiritual cleansing will set your spirit man on fire for God in Jesus name. Enemy you must flee you dont get my family, my breakthrough, my mind or my health. This kind of spirit may never give up until it has completely destroyed its target. 40 Prayer Points Against Blocking Spirits. I would like prayer please that GOD would bring breakthrough in my life and salvation as well as forgiveness please. Amen..i received it with love and i learned my lesson.Thank You Lord and Dad for teaching me.Amen. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a20dce5dd3d2c24a95faff9512563085" );document.getElementById("e218d56cc5").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Prayer Points Against Reproach And Shame 1). Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Thanks for sharing your words were on my heart but I couldnt find the actual words. Refusal to pay tithes and offering is like giving the devil a legal ground over your finances. Im in a season of waiting so I feel encouraged to keep my eyes fixed on Father God because I know he is coming through for me anytime. Every power, plotting my downfall; I render you powerless, in Jesus name. Any devouring spirit sent against us is hereby blocked in the name of Jesus Christ. I decree that Jesus Christ is Lord over my life and my loved ones: I thank Him That we are hidden in His Precious Blood. Jesus promises us in John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. Father, I thank you for supernaturally advancing me in Jesus name. 35 PRAYERS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEVOURER, The book of Malachi chapter 3 verse 11 says, And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, said the Lord of hosts.. So in order to frustrate the work of God and the people of God, the enemy hinders their finances. All I ask you to do, is to agree with me as I pray, and together we will seek our Heavenly Father. This spirit will counter against the progress of people. Prayer of Renunciation and Deliverance. Barriers placed on my journey to the realization of my purpose and destiny, be lifted in the name of Jesus. 11. Do not spend your money alone, be a giver, give in your church and also give to the poor. Im tired of this. It is not enough to pray against devouring. I release myself from every inherited disease, in the name of Jesus. O Lord my God, confuse every power that is fighting against me, in Jesus name. I command every blessing that has been swallowed by devouring spirit in my career be restored now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 4. PRAYERS 1. 69 pages. I havent been paying my tithes because of debts but of all I just know the enemy has a hand in my finances. He does not hold my past against me. Every activity of evil powers fashioned against my destiny fulfillment and happiness, be put to open shame and be frustrated. 6. Required fields are marked *. The devil is not happy when the works of our hands prosper. Thanks for reading. Father, I ask that you please forgive me of any sin I have committed that can hinder the answers to my prayers in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Every agent, ministering at the altar of witchcraft in my household, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. Biggest Christian Prayer and Bible Website. Previous page. Thanks for sharing this. I command every foul, unclean spirit that may have attached . You are an Angel whose Wings will Soar your Heart loves and will 4ever continue to grow and Explore , You are Deeply Loved Accepted and Eternally Approved of. Help me to remember that I am loved by you, and that there are no other forces in the universe that can take that away from me. These is a witchcraft spirit, a spirit of ups and downs. Father, please restore to me, everything that destructive spirits have destroyed in my life, in Jesus name. All the damages done to my life by witchcraft, be repaired, in the name of Jesus. I declare that I have confessed all my past sins and mistakes. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, 30 Prayer Points Against Devouring Spirit, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, 30 Prayer points Against wasters and Emptiers. Color/ bank account size/ doesnt phase God. The devourer is an illusion. I will not lose myself to any evil spirit of devourer in Jesus name. Word Wise. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Are you presently experiencing financial struggle despite the fact that you work so hard for long hours? Father, I ask that you wash my spirit, soul and body with the blood of the Lamb. Every demonic power on assignment to blind me spiritually, perish by fire in Jesus name. " You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. Every demon, assigned to destroy my life; I command you to flee, in Jesus name. May the thunder of God locate every evil spirit of the devil that wants me to remain in bondage and does not want me to climb higher in life. Every power of witchcraft, gathered against my prosperity, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. I command every evil spiritual clock to be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus. I ask God, that you will not allow this evil plan of the devil to come to pass in my life in Jesus name. prayer against devouring spirit. Jaime, O Lord, send your consuming fire into the camp of those seeking my downfall, in Jesus name. By the power in the name of Jesus, you can rebuke the devourer and command it to stay far away from your resources. 14.You wicked strange altar fighting against me and my family, hear the word of the Lord, loose your battle and die, in Jesus name. All this evil practices invited demons into these families. It shall not have any place in my life in Jesus name. But, if you havent found a local church yet, then yes, you can tithe to wherever you are fed. Nothing he does can touch you, because you are hidden in the shadow of Gods hand. Father, I thank you for your spirit of love and mercy upon my life. 18:13). A spiritual hole is put in your pocket by dark powers to keep draining your finances from there. Another action you must take is to pray vehemently. 26. I am covered in the blood of Jesus. Fire of God, destroy every deposit of devouring spirit in my finances in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for your post today. This word is definitely for me. \Almighty, thank you for being my shield and rock. Thunder and fire of God, locate the storehouses and strongrooms of any household witchcraft, harbouring my blessings and pull them down, in the name of Jesus. Any witchcraft curse, working against me, be revoked by the blood of Jesus. Pray prayers that bind the spirit of Egypt Sounds amazing, then get the Book by Clicking buy with 1 -click. I take my stand in the Lord. Lets look at some powerful prayers to recite to cast and bind every evil spirit of devourer below. Just as a farmer uses pesticides to drive out destructive pests (locusts) from his farm, you must also through faith and prayers, drive away for good, these destructive spirits. PSALM 33:18-19: "Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.". Warfare Prayer for Sleep. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Text: 1 Peter 5:18, John 10:10, Joel 2:22, Matthew 17:21, Isaiah 60:18. All he has is smoke and mirrors when you're right with the Lord. Every spirit of affliction and destruction, unleashed against my household; I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, park your load and go! 2.Hence, In the name of Jesus, Holy Spirit fire, begin to arrest the spirit of . Every altar, erected to speak negative things into my business, career and ministry, collapse in the name of Jesus. PSALM 37:18-19: "Day by day the LORD takes care of the innocent, and they will . This are demonic strongman from your fathers compound or mothers compound or both, that is fighting against your progress in life. 15. Every doorway and ladder to satanic invasion in my life, be abolished forever by the blood of. Lord, please help me to understand that the only thing that is out to get me is myself. Today we shall be engaging in prayer points against devouring spirits. You relentless spirit of destruction, be tormented by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. 20. It is a simple yet powerful prayer that works especially well when combined with herbs, crystals, or candles. It was like a house on fire. 13. Every communication system of my household witches, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus. Every generational curse that has been passed down from generation to generation that is causing me to be a victim of the devourer spirit, I reject them today in Jesus name. . Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking for whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:18. I pray this in Jesus' name! Father, please build a wall of fire around me and all that concerns me, in Jesus name. All those who mock me in my father's house and my mother's house shall be subjected under my feet in Jesus name. After I found a church, I simply transferred my tithe there.