So whats the ppoint of equipping. When you play a mission where you need to split up from your Railjack, change that Gunner's role to Pilot. Battle Mods are mostly down to preference. I just completed all nodes, most of my farming was on Pluto because that's where vorac crewship/gox/weaver are and they drop the most loot. I also go into. Eesh!! Blackout Pulse trivializes crew ship encounters, Shatter Burst is a cheap yet effective add-clear ability, and Seeker Volley can wipe out over 20 fighters in a single cast. NEED 4 SPEED. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Planning on switching Polar Coil for 3rd speed mod. This is easy to obtain because it comes from the A reward (yellow target) of Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto Proxima. You need to build Dry Dock for Railjack. It would never trigger that often, plus in th tough parts of RJ it took more than one artillery shot to bring down crewships so I would just board them lol. first off if you can invest a aura forma into the plexus aura slot as been told your able to do so ;D this allows you to use ANY plexus aura mod so even if a new aura comes out for the railjack you will be fine. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Glazio, Carcinnox and Apoc are solid options. 1) I would need to remove tactical or battle avionics in order to carry that reactor. I usually just let the crew fly by themselves. Phoenix Blaze is also great for buffing turret damage. When soloing, three NPC crew members are treated as having the same mod, saving 24%. In this update, we're changing the way that Avionics, Intrinsics, Ammo and Energy work to feel more in line with the core Warframe experience. If you want to make solo missions smoother, we also recommend that one of your Gunners has a few ranks in Piloting. Before revisited, I used to mostly go in AW mode and destroy crewships and objectives, and would wrap up about the same time the ship finished with the fighters, but fighters die so quickly now, there's no point in using anything but artillery, no avionics needed for it. AI Gunners can flick to enemy fighters and crew ships immediately, but they're lackluster for actually leading projectiles. Funny enough, MKII Reactors can have up to 80% of 1 single stat, instead of 40% and 60% of two stats like MKIII's, this makes them useful in niche situations, but generally MKIII Zetki Reactors are still better. Use whichever array gives you the most shields. Dynamic boarding to enemy territory within 2km! Aura mods provide bonuses to the entire team and/or Railjack. Railjack is one of Warframe's most unique game types, allowing players to take control of their own battleship to clear out an alternate version of the star chart. Reloading when weapons are overheated will cool weapons to 0 in0.5 secs. New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews. Here are the crafting components for building a Railjack. All of the engines are decent, but my personal preference is Vidar engines with the "+50% boost speed while shield depleted" bonus. Vidar are not too far behind, and slightly better passive. Armaments should be easier to acquire after the Warframe Railjack revamp, since costs to repair and build Wreckage are being reduced. I didnt memorize them Buuut Blackout seemed slightly more interesting cuz it chains into more targets?? Ability's energy cost will double after initial use, which will return to normal values after 5 seconds. A huge change involves shifting Railjack avionics into mods using a new system called Plexus. Crew members are particularly deadly with Pulsar armaments. HP, Damage, Speed, just basic stuff. The same as before when you arrive you will have to interact with it and start the . If you can afford to recruit elite crew members, look for the following traits. When you obtain a Railjack this way, your Rising Tide quest will be counted as completed. Shields don't matter much at all for Railjacks, so don't worry if you don't have this exact model. This is useful for damage reduction when heading into a forge or forwardartillery. If you lack Credits to build a given part, farm the Index on Neptune. If not what would be a tank oriented build? We've condensed our Railjack parts section to make it easier to follow, and we've added a section explaining which Intrinsics are worth grabbing first. For Avionics, you Bulkhead, Hull Weave, and Conic Nozzle are necessities, the rest is a matter of play style. Tycho seeker is the best Ordnance, as everyone knows, Not terribly OP, but very useful for destroying weak points on shield generators of Crewships, Ironclad Matrix, Onslaught Matrix and Orgone Tuning Matrix are the best Railjack Aura (Matrix) mods, Hyperstrike, Predator and Section Density for Turret damage, Artillery Cheap Shot and Forward Artillery are nice QOL for one shotting Crewships, Ion Burn is the best speed mod, Railjack boosting is infinite, Conic Nozzle affects boost speed as well, but not by a lot. In terms of efficiency and plexus mod slot, artillery cheap shot better, Ingrates: Forward Arty , Arty cheap shot?/? However, it can only be obtained from the Veil Fighter. I read about some of those new mods. An ability's energy cost will double after initial use, which will return to normal values after 5 seconds. Shatter Burst. Faction Bane mods are pretty good and easy to obtain if you don't mind changing builds every time you enter a mission. If needed, you can assign a Gunner to take the Piloting role through the Tactical menu, allowing you to use your Archwing or complete grounded objectives. I tether rocks to kill first 1-2 waves of fighters, As soon as crewships spawn in I boost for them and disable them. Good evening. Speed, Thrust, and Mass simulator youtubeIf you find any problems, it would [Starbase] Blast Radius and Safety Margin. Typically I try to keep the hell away from POI's during a fight to avoid all the nasty crap they do when you get close lol. Game says my RJ has 896 flux capacity, however on a mission i can only carry 820 i guess it's designed that way..? Parts are listed in the order you obtain them. I also go into detail about the auras, battle mods, and tactical mods you can choose from to complement your build.So, whether you need a no forma build, an all rounder, or intend to focus on gunnery, I've got a build for you. I agree. From gaming trends to the latest blockbuster anime, DualShockers keeps you ahead of the curve. Interacting with the Plexus will bring up the new Railjack mod UI, where you can slot Railjack mods into one of three categories: Integrated (8 slots) Battle (3 slots) . Skirmishes do not require combat like normal Sabotage. Turret Velocity is useful, but extremely rare and expensive. Plexus Mods can be found in Railjack missions. Here are the crafting components for building a Railjack. WITH MANDACHORD SONG. As there are new mods and metas to consider, here are three builds you can use to get the most out of your Plexus. The best Elite Crew traits come from high Combat and Gunnery. Defenders are made obsolete by Engineers with good stats, and your Gunners can take the role of a Pilot when needed. Weapons are separated into three categories for Railjacks: pilot weapons, gunner weapons, and ordnance. The former has a drastic effect on your Railjack's EHP, while the latter determines how strong your Battle Mods are. Battle Mods determine which Railjack Abilities you can use on a Railjack. The Warframe Rising Tide quest is now playable, and it lets you craft and pilot your own Railjacks with real-life buds. Seeker Volley was also the go to back then. For the Plexus itself, I recommend putting an Aura Forma on it and using the following mods; Orgone Tuning Matrix (aura, reduces most damage, increases turret heat cap) Conic Nozzle and Cruising Speed (for higher railjack speed) Hyperstrike, Predator, Section Density (increased turret damage/crit/crit damage) I use zetki shield for fast recharge, and vidar reactor for max avionic space (though I'm considering if it'd be worth dropping down capacity for more flux with lavan, I might be able to pull it off without sacrificing anything meaningful.). Might be worth it for lower ranked players, but there's another problem with that: If you're using either Lavos or an energy generating frame, then it's much more convenient to just spam Seeker Volley on cooldown instead of shooting. The mod can be obtained easily from various fighters. Regular MOD SpeedIt is much faster than moving with Archwing. I'll be posting a few pics, and I want to hear those suggestions! railjack threads, but Protea Specter on hold position next to the pilot post -- right up against the window is easy mode. Defensive Battle Mods cost 50 energy, Offensive 100, and Super cost 200. The Infinite punch-through allows you to burn the shield generator of the upper corpus crewship from the front. Photor doesn't have the highest DPS, but is hitscan and has punch through, making it very easy dealing with corpus ships with rotating shields. This is easy to obtain because it comes from the A reward (yellow target) on Earth and Venus Proxima. While the MK II variants offer more Strength, they forgo Range entirelya stat that most Battle Mods require. I don't see this mentioned in any? Until this week I had not played Warframe much in a awhile. I recommend the Pulsar, which has a three point burst on hit scan. Energy cost is affected by Intrinsics Tactical Rank 6 and OnslaughtMatrix, but not Warframe Ability Efficiency mods such as Streamline or BlindRage. To get more use out of your Battle Mods, play as Lavos. You can use 3 points when you rank up, and you can reset them. For ordnance, use the Tycho Seeker missiles. All spent Dirac has been refunded, and all other Dirac will be converted to Endo at a rate of 1 to 1. We'll be showcasing two builds in this section, each tailored for a specific faction. Wasn't Command capped at rank 8 then? Lavan Engines MK III is the best engine for your Railjack. Most players use the setup above as their ability configuration on their Railjack. Octavia Prime guide by K-Pax. I believe wukong is the best railjack warframe. Allows you to give 1 competency point to your crew members. As host, your gunners will effectively spawn kill enemies of the particular faction and even be able to blow up crewships, no idea how many times that thing is double dipping but it's definetely unintended. With the death of Tether I dont know how much missile use will go up? The mod description doesnt make it clear at all, but it stops the 60-second countdown of the Catastrophic Hull Breach for 45 seconds, which makes you. It fires a rocket that can easily break ship engines. With that said, we'll be covering our favorite mod configurations and crew members for each category below. For solo players, you'll want an Engineer and two Gunners. By firing it and manually detonating it immediately, you can take down the fighters surrounding you at a lower cost than with the Seeker Volley. Vidar have almost as good stats as Zetki, but way more heat tolerance, allowing them to shoot longer. Get a full set of exclusive Emperian mission rewards! I considered cheap shot a waste of a slot tho. Combat: Additive damage bonus against enemy boarders. Turned liches can only be assigned to defense. I just noticed that I can get rank 10 now, so I just picked that up for all 10s and I'll need to look out for a couple Elite Gunners. I just cant be bothered to get into detail to learn the annoying new system or railjackscontent island. Use Lavan plating, because it has the best effective health when accounting for armor. The wiki is still incomplete over the RJ changes. Tether is only 50 flux so the 550 I get from raw Lavan reactor is more than enough. Warframes with high base energy and modded with Flow and/or Preparation will ensure a good amount of starting energy to cast Battle abilities. I'm interested in giving more options to people who would like other mods. Note that Preparation does not refresh when transitioning between missions. You can use them to increase your speed and attack power , etc. PROTEA:The energy recovery of 3rd ability, which continues during the maneuver, is comfortable. To convince this ancient Orokin AI to help you build a Railjack, you'll have to complete the Rising Tide Quest. If you need even more damage, consider replacing Cruising Speed for Crimson Fugue. If one of them goes down, the survivors will revive one another. They remove critical spots which complicates things. However. a smart youtube mathed out the new stuff and i have all the supposive best in slot stuff in these pictures. If you're just starting out in Railjack and don't have T3 parts, use Ironclad Matrix as your aura instead. I've played lots of RJ since the 3.0 updated and my build is quite a bit different. Step One - Starting the journey In order to get the quest that has you recover old Railjack parts and build a new ship from them you need to have finished the Second Dream quest, buy the Railjack Cephalon blueprint from the market and build it in your foundry, and have access to a drydock. The Plexus is a modular item that modifies the player's personal (and NPC Crew) performance in Railjack. The Plexus can also be upgraded. Twitch: https://twitch.tv/thekengineerDiscord: https://discord.gg/9WY7KSY Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thekengineerTwitter: https://twitter.com/TheKengineerThumbnail and end screen expertly crafted by Bibiscular Designs. Despite Lavan MKIII has the lowest addition speed among all house, it has the highest boost multiplier with 0.6 (max)instead of 0.2 of vidar resulting in a higher amount of top speed when boosting if the shield is not depleted. I gather them around, let them follow me to a nearest asteroid or structure. I'm less concerned with the bonuses components provide because with a basically competent crew, a mission in gian point should take about 4 or 5 minutes, and the bonuses won't speed that up to any degree. You can also buy a Railjack for platinum from the market. , Disables the enemy.Damage 600, Range 200m, Cluster bomb, damage 6,000, range 200m, duration 5s, Homing 25 missiles, explosion damage 3,000, Transparency + low speed 30%, duration 35s. Zetki weapons generate less heat now and can do without Polar Coil just fine. No matter if the enemy is far or near. I'll be posting a few pics, and I want to hear those suggestions! Electric is prob best since it disables the Tactical Menu. If I was going to replace Forward artillery it would be cruising speed or turret velocity. 4; Forma You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Good evening. In the beginning, you will have to fight with turrets, so it will take a longer time. This will give you millions of Credits in just a few rounds or runs. The core Railjack build is mostly the same. TapLShift to burst Directional Thrusters. Don't know if it was the best choice, but as a datapoint I farmed Vand Cluster solo in 5:30-8:00 solo. first off if you can invest a aura forma into the plexus aura. Just like Ordis runs your Orbiter, a Raijlack is empty without it's Cephalon. One mod grants shields per kill +another grants max shields per kill + plating for shields > hp. This DPS chart doesn't account for projectiles and missed shots, meaning if you miss half your shots like one often does with projectile weapons on Railjack, that's a 50% DPS loss. Your gunners will shred any fighters that dare approach, and the Laith will chew through Grineer Galleons with ease. If any fighters are rushing your Railjack with an active shield, the Photor will pierce right through it. It's been a lot of trial and error playing stuff solo with my crew on what feels right. But Shatter Burst and other combat abilities and turrets will be enough. I just tried Photor's today and they suck. Railjack plating doesn't give any traits at MK3, so you only need to focus on obtaining the part itself. It kind of kills enemies incidentally. A MK III Zekti Reactor will make abilities like Seeker Volley and Shatter Burst much more effective. When playing with NPC crew members, they will all equip an exact copy of the host's Plexus loadout, including the Plexus Aura mod. And as with everything in this game, the internet is your bestfriend when it comes to learning how different things work. Resupply forward Artillery cannon during combat. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch. As long as I hit crewships anywhere but their exause they die. Lavan engines can get either "+20% Top Speed while shields are depleted" or "Tenno gain 500 overshields after being launched from the Slingshot." iFlynn 312K subscribers Join 147K views 1 year ago Thanks for clicking on this Warframe video! Allows you to adjust the Competency of your crew. If there is a problem, its that you use a lot of points first on turrets that you dont use very often (lol). Plexus Mods (Railjack Mods) 2 Forma Railjack build Ironclad Matrix, Onslaught Matrix and Orgone Tuning Matrix are the best Railjack Aura (Matrix) mods Hyperstrike, Predator and Section Density for Turret damage Artillery Cheap Shot and Forward Artillery are nice QOL for one shotting Crewships Shields - zetki damage passive is irrelevant since Seeker Volley destroys everything, while lavan's passive synergizes with it. Its also fun to get things together little by little.Railjack equipment can be disassembled and the materials will be return. Riven Mods will take effect during Empyrean missions, but are not applied when summoned using the On Call Crew gear item. We'll be covering the best house and passive effect for each part below. Dry Dock Main article: Interactive Rooms#Dry Dock The whole Avionics modding system was completely removed. While it's a cool idea to let Warframe players engage in ship-to-ship combat, the execution of that idea left a lot to be desired. But still looks fabulous. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. My Avionics are different tho. this all i can help as i am a poor console framer so wont be able to give any other advice. Ironically Cryophon seems to be the weakest armaments currently. You might also consider building a lavan MKIII engine as backup. Alternatively, fire a Shatter Burst rocket into the black hole to destroy everything. I had Zekti Shield with +damage when no shields, Vidar Engine with +boost when no shields, Lavan plating, and a Zetki Reactor. except my guns, and they said lavans engines are better then vidar engines, but only by like 100 movespeed which isn't much at all. Check them out! Gunner Crew member are very OP aimbot turrets. Hexis has the coolest looking Crew members. A Railjack is constructed during the Rising Tide quest, which requires completion of The Second Dream. AOE weapons and Beams like Kuva Nukor, Kuva Ogris, Gaze, Ignis Wraith, Astilla Prime, Secura Penta, Vermisplicer and Synapse are particularly effective. Zekti and Vidar Pulsars. I have been having fun with with shield tank warframes. Zetki: There is an automatic recovery from Hazards, which increases range and strength of the Railjack ability. For Corpus, you can't top the Photor. Only thing is I like to passively level my stuff up while doing railjack, and if irrc the AI kills dont give affinity :(, Zetki are better with enough gunnery for manual heat deletion, otherwise nicely done. Thanks. This will prevent them from unexpectedly emitting healing bubbles or launching ram threads. Tactical mods provide special abilities that are used from the Tactical Menu. On later railjack it's kinda useless. If they are still firing, 1 artillery hit directly to them kills the crew ship, regardless of level. Blackout Pulse can stun Crewships, making them easy targets to Forward Artillery. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Frankly, all three of the third-slot abilities are good, but my personal preference if I'm using Hildryn to pilot is Phoenix Blaze. Railjack turret comparison 2021 by TheKengineer. In most nodes your bfg will kill fine without it. Battle Stations and Death Blossom have similar effects, Battle Stations is prob better for Vidar turrets, and Death Blossom for Zetki. For your Aura, run Ironclad Matrix if you don't have MK III Lavan Plating installed. that only happens if the engines are dead. Everything changed, and now we modded the Plexus, to alter our Railjacks. Forward ArtilleryIt saves you the time to go to the forge when you run out of ammo. Conic Nozzle plays a role in your boost speed. Press J to jump to the feed. Lavan Plating MK III is objectively the best armor plating for your Railjack. Start customizing your Railjack using the Plexus from your Orbiter, Dry Dock or in one of the new Dry Docks available in Relays! Parts are listed in the order you obtain them. If you're looking to farm certain items such as the Tenebrous Ephemera figure it out, and learn how to solo Veil missions solo, or wait for an open squad and hope it's on a node with a current Sentient Anomaly. So Cheap shot installed, My "still in progress" Plexus build (for SOLO)-Integrated : Cruising speed is a must have for mining and secondary objective, Revo reducer is a hell-yeah-butt-saving MOD. Fixed a script error when viewing the Plexus. Finally, we use Seeker Volley to cleanup any fighters our crew mates missed. Plus grants you instead of 7 extra mod space you will have 14 for your aura. What gives ur RJ MOD dur/range/strength?? If you have actual players using your gunner seats, use the pilot recommendations we gave earlier. ?, Warhead. Battle Mods determine which Railjack Abilities you can use on a Railjack. I used the hell out of this guide. Vort and Laith have the highest theoretical DPS, but very slow travel time, so not only are they easy to miss, but difficult to hit. zekti shield array and vidar plating still need to get fused. One thing that I didn't see here is the perk you get at gunnery rank 9 called flush heat sinks. For the trait, it doesn't matter; none of them are any good. Battle mods provide powerful abilities that are used similarly to Warframe abilities (default 1 for Defensive, default 2 for Offensive, and default 3 for Super). Crimson Fugue is very good for more turret damage specially with Crew NPC Gunners. My lavos had most of the 72 hours build time to go when double affinity weekend hit, so I looked into other options. The Plexus is acquired after completion of The Archwing and comes with a pre-installed Orokin Reactor as well as , , and polarities. You have two options: The Zekti Photor is also an option if you want your Gunners to take care of Corpus ships, yet that weapon's DPS is rather lacking when compared to the Talyns and Pulsar. Upgrading Mods is identical to the Warframe Mod system, and all Dirac has been converted into Endo for upgrading purposes. Piloting: Railjack speed when crewmate is piloting. I use Zetki for Burst DPS. Its okay to start with what you have on hand. Reduces Energy Consumption for Battle Mods by25%. Youll now be able to Mod it, but won't be able to see Railjack stats unless you actually own one, as the Plexus doesnt have any Railjack data to pull from yet. Fixed the Plexus opened from the Orbiter not maintaining the mod equipped in the 8th slot after closing and re-opening screen. The problem i see with tactical avionics is the way how we activate it. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I just find it not very convenient. Tactical Mods determine which Railjack Abilities you can use in the Tactical Menu.Upon first interacting with the Plexus. It could also be used together with particle ram (2nd slot). The Photor should be your main weapon, as this is the only Railjack weapon that can bypass Corpus frontal shields. Is there a best build? As long as I hit crewships anywhere but their exause they die. I also dropped preparation, which is great for star chart, but for railjack only triggers once. The Plexus allows you to use your Railjack mod selection with any Railjack you crew upon. Talyn and Pulsar are imo the best Railjack armaments, they have the highest DPS of the hitscan armaments. We'll be going over each section separately since AI Gunners prefer different weapons than a typical player would. I like your synopsis. Plus grants you instead of 7 extra mod space you will have 14 for your aura. Railjack has been in a sad state for most of its existence. In a worst case situation, justfind squads to join in railjack missions. They consume the Warframe's own energy to use (shields in Hildryn's case and cooldowns in Lavos's case). I use Tether as my only battle avi. For placement, I use Engineer, Gunner, Gunner, or Engineer, Defender, Gunner, etc.You can change their roles from the tactical map in the middle of a mission. But War, quick, and overloader could be great. Plating has no unique bonuses. Blackout Pulse. I'll be posting a few pics, and I want to hear those suggestions! If you're using AI Gunners like most of the Warframe community, you want hitscan weapons in your gunner slot. When I came back my crew just OVERKILL and RECYCLATE ~3700 FIGHTERS . The most important part of the Plexus is that it travels with you from mission to mission, so you mod setup is the same across all missions, you are not bound to the setup that other players choose for their Railjacks like you were with the old Avionics system. As for crew, always bring an Engineer and two Gunners. With the AI crew as defenders / engineer crew I was able to solo all the railjack nodes except for orphix venom missions (mech was building). They do not consume resources to use, instead having cooldowns. now, why Lavan Reactor. Standard RailJack Build for Grineer Crewship Standard RailJack Build for Grineer Crewship Recommended videos Powered by AnyClip AnyClip Product Demo 2022 / Loaded 0% AnyClip Product Demo 2022 NOW PLAYING Feature Vignette: Live Feature Vignette: Management Feature Vignette: Marketing Feature Vignette: Revenue Feature Vignette: Analytics