Sit in a comfy sofa in a private heated igloo lit up with pretty white lights. Capacity is at 50% and all eateries pledge to follow all COVID-19 rules. The food was great, seasoned nicely and a beautiful view from the balcony. Walking upto the outdoor dining area I wasn't impressed much but the food and the service exceeded my expectations. But our experience was ruined by the lack of service. This popular French eatery on the Upper West Side has installed what it calls space bubbles. (Thats a play on the restaurants French theme and shape of the domes). Kids love its chicken fingers or pasta with various sauce options. The Rooftop at Pier 17, 89 South St., Financial District Food excellent. A post shared by ??? Waldwick, New Jersey 7205 Austin Street, Forest Hills What could be nicer during the warm-weather months than taking the kids to a family restaurant with outdoor dining? Love love love! Setting was B.E.A.utiful. So, igloos are completely disinfected before you arrive. Surprised that no one greeted us as we walked through the lobby though. There was also a piano player the whole time we stayed. The Saffron rice had a lovely al dente texture, and salted just the right amount. This Mediterranean tapas spot has heated "sheds" on the sidewalk. 25 E. Broadway, Port Jefferson The trendy Mediterranean restaurant Meze Grill overlooks the ocean from its Cable Beach location, with elegant decor and a stylish dining space. Snowflake Ice Cream Shoppe 165 reviews Closed Now Dessert, American $ Menu 35.2 mi Riverhead "It's Number 1 in Riverhead" "Favorite spot for ice cream" 3. The restaurant is located on East Bay Street just pass the busy area of Downtown Nassau. Young Gates - Kids Online Personalized Classes, 17 Best Things To Do on Long Island March 2023 with Kids, Parades, Purim, and More Things To Do on Long Island this Weekend with Kids, Free in March: Best Things To Do on Long Island with Kids, Free & Affordable Summer Camps on Long Island, 12 Free Places to Play on Long Island with Babies and Toddlers, 14 Family-Friendly Museums on Long Island, Long Island Restaurants with Fun Entertainment for Kids, 75 Indoor Activities for Kids on a Rainy Day, Guide to Indoor Play Spaces for Long Island Kids, Free Fun Things to Do with Long Island Kids, 100 Things To Do in New York State with Kids Before They Grow Up, The Best Children's Playgrounds on Long Island, Indoor Activities for Kids: 25 Things To Do on Long Island on a Rainy Day, Top Attractions in Long Island: Best Things to See and Do With Kids, 100 Things To Do on Long Island With Kids Before They Grow Up, 64 Easy Science Experiments for Kids to Do at Home, Family Day Trips and Weekend Getaways for Long Island, Moving Guide: Best Long Island Towns for Families, 10 Inexpensive Winter Weekend Getaways for NYC-Area Families, Winter Fun List: 25 Things To Do With Long Island Kids, Maple Sugaring Days at Benner's Farm SOLD OUT, Irish Dance Performance at the Freeport Memorial Library, Hidden Oak Cafe Reopens at Bayard Cutting Arboretum, Birds! Alternatively, you may use, Decent Basic Burger with Excellent Prices, A family place that makes you feel welcome, Very Good Food, Very Popular, Hard to get, They charge an automatic 2.5% service, So many flavors! Igloos are located in their outdoor patio garden. This Italian joint has greatly expanded its outdoor seating and just added a covered, heated patio and tent. 1255 Melville Rd., Farmingdale, veronafarmingdale.com. All staff was kind, congenial and professional. An igloo that fits fiveandvarious personal tents are decorated in a winter wonderland theme. Winter Greens at Pier 17 18 Harrison Place, Bushwick Wine Centric Restaurant Available in Prime Marina Location with Outdoor Seating for sale on BusinessMart.com. Munch on stuffed garlic bread and lasagna for two in a heated and covered setting. Youll find a winter wonderland here, full of trees, igloos, and fire pits. At Larchmonts newest oldest spot, enjoy honest food and great drinks. So, your igloo is heated but its not as warm as being indoors. 70 South St. at Maiden Lane, Financial District A Lure Chowder House & Oysteria boasts a delightful atmosphere overlooking the Port of Egypt Marina and Peconic Bay and a fun menu that literally offers "chow-dah." Seriously, this app does it all! Additionally, Gosman's features a sushi bar, clam bar, and even a gourmet fish market. Reservations are recommended for their lunch, dinner and weekend brunch seatings. He then got the drinks of our choice. Sign up for discounts by becoming a Long Island Press community partner here. Sanitizing stations everywhere. Would've loved to try it for dinner. I was skeptical because of the reviews, but I would check it out for yourself, if I were you! That was great. We were greeted and seated promptly and given our menus. Private igloos on the beautifully decoratedpatio of this Nassau county restaurant hold up to eight guests. Get cozy as you fill up on guac and chips, nachos, fajitas, and other Mexican favorites. When you finish your meal, take a stroll along the nearby pier. The restaurant has a full range of. Don't drink the house water Dine on classic French dishes at this bistro that serves dishes like frog legs, rabbit, and fish stews. 2 Spring St., Oyster Bay. Shuka With a large bar area perfect for watching the sun set, the restaurant has a great selection of both local and international drinks, wines and beers. Igloos fit six guests comfortably, eight cramped, and 10 max. I just arrived and Im shocked at the poor condition of this hotel. 516-624-2411 Find more family-friendly eats in our guide to Long Island restaurants, and if you're craving some post-meal sweets, check out our list of old-time ice cream parlors. Sidewalk seating for outdoor dining is limited to four guests. These outdoor dining alternatives are great for gathering with an intimate group. Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. I truly enjoyed my Lamb Gyro, which I have to say". Serving up innovative, Italian-American fare, this eatery is located in the heart of the town's village. 212-363-6000 In fact each Four Seasons was spectacular. There's also a full bar and live music occasionally. But there is a solution: heated outdoor seating. The Shed Restaurant- Plainview 120 Breakfast & Brunch American (Traditional) American (New) $$ "Sat outside on their large open patio, which was wonderful on this sunny Fall day." more Outdoor seating 2. Authentic and well made. RELATED: Long Island Cafes With Play Spaces for Kids. Extremely slow service and a bit overpriced. Where on entering the staff swiftly attended us. We strongly recommend it. They also have a walled garden that gets warm, but it doesnt have a roof. Walls Wharf Restaurant Walls Wharf Restaurant is located at 18 Greenwich Avenue in Bayville and, according to guests, has one of the best ocean views in the area. Outdoor dining is available in their large courtyard. They have a strict 30-minute cleaning in between each seating. The on-site, heated igloos can comfortably fit up to eight people. It also tasted like fresh pasta but I thoroughly enjoyed it. 2 Spring Would definitely visit again, if only for the service, cheesecake, and scenery. Picnic tables beneath the tent here are separated by dividers at this community-based gastro pub. There are shorter opening hours on Sundays as it is only open from 3 pm until 9 pm. Enjoy an authentic French meal and a glass of wine. They serve American and Italian cuisine in a casual yet elegant atmosphere. Fido is welcome to join you in their pet-friendly garden, year round. The food was unforgettably delicious.perfectly seasoned.The pork chop could have cooked a little longer but it was my fault as I didn't request it to be done. The atmosphere is really good, the food great and the company perfect for a relaxing morning. EGP Land & Sea Family-friendly menus, locations, and attractions make them ideal choices for parents with hungry kids. Sat outside on their large open patio, which was wonderful on this sunny Fall day. If you're coming by boat, dock-and-dine services are available. This restaurant on the ocean has incredible views and delicious international food. Not to be outdone by any other attribute, is the delicious food offered at Luciano's. Stay warm courtesy of electric heaters, electric blowers, and propane heaters. We called the front desk to resolve this. The igloos at Smuggler Jack's inMassapequaare nestledcanal-sideand feature heating and lighting. RELATED: Family Restaurants on Long Island With Entertainment for Kids. This waterfront spot offers private, heatedgreenhouses that are first-come, first-served. 121 Myrtle Boulevard, Larchmont Athena Cafe, a family-owned and operated restaurant in Nassau with Bahamian influences, is a popular lunch spot for locals and tourists alike. Now this outdoor dining arrangement is an experience in itself. Ready to get our evening started, we decided to shower, upon checking the bathroom, there were no towels, washcloths nothing. The menu boasts pizzas, pastas, and salads. Whether you're hosting a small meeting or celebratin NYMetroParents, the parenting division of Schneps Media, publishes eight regional print magazines around the greater New York City metro region, as well as the website nymetroparents.com. With a beautiful dock hanging over the water with a clear view of the cruise ships, and excellent attentive service, this is my favorite place in the Bahamas to hang out. 3419 30th Ave., Astoria We had two specials of the day and a pizza. Outdoors is open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Physical barriers should be installed in areas where it is difficult for individuals to remain at least 6 feet apart (kitchens, cash registers, host stands, food pickup areas). The vibe and atmosphere were amazing. Hot buffalo flavor very delicious just the right amount of crispiness. The heated tent is open on two sides. Highly recommend the crab roll and spicy tuna crispy rice. Located in the heart of Garden City, Novit is the first of its kind on long island with 100 global wines by the glass served from a state of the art preservation tap system. Birds! At least not for a nice dinner that I had in mind. (914) 834-6378 The Graycliff Hotel is a traditional, elegant hotel located in the heart of downtown Nassau. Clinton Hall at the SoFo Natural History Museum, Irish American Society St. Patrick's Day Parade, Purim Celebration at Chabad of Great Neck, Artificial Intelligence with Scratch Online Camp, Preschoolers Learn to Code at the Mattituck-Laurel Library, Family Purim Carnival at Town of Oyster Bay Chabad, Full Moon Night Hike at the Quogue Wildlife Refuge, "Dorothy's Adventures in Oz" at Theatre Three, Tiny Tots at Center for Science Teaching and Learning, Toddler Time at Bounce Family Entertainment Center, The Pigeon Comes to Long Island: A Mo Willems Exhibit, Tiny Tots In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb at Sunken Meadow State Park Preserve, Weekly Storytime at Carle Place Barnes & Noble, Tiny Tots Rainbows at Hempstead Lake State Park, Kidnastics at the Mattituck-Laurel Library, St. Patricks Celebration at Once Upon a Sundae. These are some highly rated tuscan restaurants in Nassau County, NY: What are some tuscan restaurants with a large number of reviews in Nassau County, NY? It was fresh, flavorful and I highly recommend it. Find comfort in a hearty soup and sandwich for lunch or one of Executive Chef Jose Morales meat or fish dishes for dinner. ", A post shared by Estancia 460 - NYC (@estancia460). Harbor Mist Restaurant - Cold Spring Harbor Known for its panoramic views of Cold Spring Harbor, this restaurant has fresh-caught seafood specialties and other yummy food options. Hendricks Tavern cuisine is a mix of comfort food, prime steakhouse staples, and seafood dishes with a fine flair. 75 9th Ave., Chelsea Kimberley, front desk, was very pleasant and welcoming. (212) 316-500 The restaurant Dali Nassau Beer Garden & Rotisserie is a seafood restaurant with Bahamian and Spanish cuisine. You will be surrounded by a unique atmosphere inspired by the famous artist Matisse! 9. Incredible ambience. Their brunch menu includes 1.5 hours of unlimited brunch cocktails; think spiked iced teas, bloody marys, and mimosas with any brunch entre. The pictures I added are of the duck and the chicken my kids had, but I had the mixed seafood plate and I crushed it before I could take a picture. (201) 670-8200 (914) 939-8700 Get the ultimate winter experience inside your own igloo at Bryant Park. Sola Pasta Bar The servers on the other hand could have done better with communication and ensuring that my fiance and I were well taken care of. 401 E. 76thSt., Upper East Side The extensive menu serves up flatbreads, salads, sandwiches, burgers, pastas, and more. 659 Vanderbilt Ave., Prospect Heights Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. I ordered a whole snapper two bottles of beer and a side salad. Executive Chef Jesse Schenker serves up creative, modern American dishes youll want to try. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Chow down on 2 Springs fresh fish, farm meat and locally sourced produce while you cozy up under the string lights illuminating their heated patio. From heaters and fire pits to mini greenhouses and igloos, these family-friendly local eateries are thinking outside of the box and making it fun to eat outdoors even whentemps are below freezing. Shrimp tacos were the best I've ever had. This place is amazing. To begin we were immediately greeted by server in regards to the type of water we would like. Louie's has been around for years and should be your go-to when looking for great seafood. The menu features items such as pizzas, pastas, and even seafood dishes. As with every activity during the coronavirus pandemic, the CDC has released guidelines for restaurants to follow when reopening their dining rooms (or outdoor dining rooms, for now). Must must must go! Had a great time and would like to taste many other options from the menu. 1. Whoa! Complimented by an amazing atmosphere. Skip to Queens. Located on a white-sand bluff overlooking the ocean, this Four Seasons Resort offers luxury accommodations with commanding views, dining by world-renowned Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, 3 outdoor pools & beach access. We've compiled data from NASA on what the weather is like in Nassau for each month of the year: see the links below for more information. Nantuckets They made us seated and introduced themselves properly. Enjoy the tropical island atmosphere and outdoor seating at Pop's Seafood Shack and Grill in Island Park. They also offer burgers and out-of-this-world desserts. For more food and drink coverage, visit longislandpress.com/category/food-drink. All rentals include a round of drinks and there's a two-hour time limit for patrons. The Courtyard by Marriott Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach is a great place to stay while in Nassau during the Spring Break season. City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill 1080 Corporate Drive Westbury, NY (Map) 516-693-5400 Visit Website City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill is an upscale restaurant and bar that provides a terrific meeting. From beginning to end the service was phenomenal, my server was Chase and when I say the service was beyond 100 percent for me a smile straight through pleasant attitude straight through but what stood out for me was his ability to keep a smile on me and my guests face each time he came to the table I almost felt like a movie star from the treatment and service I got and because of him and his great service I will always dine there and definitely would recommend the restaurant .That was surely a birthday to remember!!! There isnt a special menu, but it offers kid-friendly fare, including quesadillas and hamburgers. Adequate hand hygiene supplies must be available, including soap, hand sanitizer (at least 60-percent alcohol) on every table, paper towels, tissues, disinfectant wipes, cloth face coverings, and no-touch or foot pedal trash cans. 5 Roundhouse Road, Piermont They offer a great variety on all their menus -. Buy a CA Wine Centric Restaurant Available in Prime Marina Location with Outdoor Seating business or sell your company. The section will include a timestamp so customers will know when the information was last updated and will rely on customer feedback for verification. Enjoy authentic Mexican food in an igloo at this family-friendly spot. Each cottage is decked out in flowers and fire fly lamps to make you feel like you're really in Capri. Pretty good atmosphere, awesome food. The pasta was fresh and tomato sauce had a nice flavor as if a hint of clove or cinnamon. breakfast bowls, and egg sandwiches, there's also a full dinner menu. Both helped me after a freak accident where I was injured. Each cabin has its own speaker and 'fire place.'. Averill Park, NY 12018 $$ CLOSED NOW. The turnaround with food wasn't long in the least, granted it wasn't a busy evening. With 83% of diners saying they want restaurants to keep outdoor seating in the year ahead, OpenTables Top 25 list includes the most popular al fresco options for those looking to enjoy the outdoors. From delicious sushi to its Monday night lobster bake, Mill Pond's food is as exciting as its views. La Terrazza Harbor Mists menu features variety of fresh seafood and prime meats as well as daily and weekly specials. And the food was satisfactory. Here's a guide to everything you need to know about outdoor dining in NYC and the surrounding suburbs as well as some cool places (with heaters!) 449 Court Street, Carroll Gardens Weather was beautiful. The hotel bar/lounge in the lobby had a limited menu for breakfast and dinner, but the attendants were very friendly and helpful! I had the curry shrimp, white rice and coleslaw! Youll of course find kid-favorite meatballs here, served with a pasta of your choice. Can get busy and a little slow but its worth it. Staff varied in level of service, but over all we were happy. I will be coming back the next time were in New Providence. Breakfast menu was very limited but some pretty good choices. PS : the waiters are the kindest. Casual yet upscale. But as I said slim pickings for restaurants. Grand Lux Cafe 298 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu "Comfy all around" "Great lunch spot" 3. The place erupts. Bread pudding was delicious. Here's everything you need to know about safely eating outdoors in New York as well as some of the coolest and most comfortable spots to do so. Olmsted Plattduetsche is steeped in German culture, which informs the restaurant's architecture,decor, and the menu. When I told people I was coming here they all said it was fabulous 20 years ago. The restaurant is inside the Britannia Yachting Center and offers views of the marina and the more than 1,200 boats it houses. The staff made sure I felt special on my birthday and that was truly invaluable. The food is delicious and I have never." more This Asian spot has always been ahead of its time, offering igloo seating even before COVID. The courtyard is also a great place to relax after your meal. Green Vale is a coed, nonsectarian elementary school for Pre-Nursery through 8th Grade, drawing families from all over Long Island. The crispy fried calamari were cooked at perfection with an amazing sauce on the side. 914-218-3460 718-440-9081 the salmon was so good and they gave us so much of it. Stone Street and Pearl Street in the Financial District Located within the Blue Water Yacht Club in Merrick, AcQua'sextensive Italian menu hasoptions that willplease even the pickiest eater. We went to this restaurant our last night at the resort. We dined here, we did not stay at the hotel. Birds! They say that their margarita recipe has been attempted by many but duplicated by none. If youre walking to and from the table or walking to the restroom, definitely put your mask on. 1840 Tavern at the Clarkstown Inn In addition to its covered outdoor deck, Pop's also boasts a beach area, dockside views, and a gorgeous fire pit lounge. 631-267-5916 The beer garden and heated sidewalk caf are open seven days a week at Ainslie, which is located in a former warehouse building. There's not a lot of good restaurants around the area. Tempting choices include Detroit pizzas, grilled pizzas, grain bowls, salads, and more. Probably the best Asian food on the island. Heres how theyll keep you safe, what you can do to protect your family, and a list of restaurants with cool and unique outdoor dining on Long Island, in Westchester, in Rockland, and in NYC. A combination of old design and modern food add to the ambiance that makes Hendrick's Tavern a unique dining destination. Harlem Tavern has you coveredliterally. Restaurants should ask customers to wait in cars or away from the restaurant while they wait to be seated. 71 Crescent Avenue This is a review for tuscan restaurants in Nassau County, NY: "I had a very enjoyable lunch at The View Grill this week. The service was definitely not what I expected based on the reviews. Eight to 12 guests can dine on their Mediterranean-style Italian and French cuisine in the igloo. The Bonnie Rental prices range from $60-$125, depending on your date. And if you need to go inside, theyve upgraded their heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems to exceed requirements. Sit outdoors beneath a new structure that is covered on the top, front, and back. This place is great. It features stunning views of Fort Pond and unrivaled sunsets. Once you outgrow the 20 something crowd at seor frogs, this place is the relaxation chill place to hang out. However, we were both pleasantly surprised by this little restaurant! The patio is covered and heated, making outdoor dining enjoyable all season long. Salt's dinner menu features signature burgers, soft-shell crab sandwiches, fingerling potatoes, and zucchini noodles. Now this outdoor dining arrangement is an experience in itself. Not that I would really classify this bar as a "good" restaurant. The menu card at the moment due to covid they have is paper sheets. Choose from traditional German dishes like sauerbraten, schnitzel, and different sausages known as wursts. I got the Greek burger with a fruit punch, and I must say great customer service. What are some highly rated tuscan restaurants in Nassau County, NY? Sapodilla is a luxurious fine dining restaurant located on the Sapodilla Estate in Nassau, Bahamas. Enjoy the rooftop bar and grand views of Great South Bay from Nicky's on the Bay. Private party rooms and seating for over 400 people inside an 100 outdoors. A post shared by The Ox Tavern - @Ditmas Park (@theoxtavern). The Peconic location has a tasting room as well as a restaurant. Patio is larger than the outdoor seating in their Huntington location. Choose from various food packages that offer kid-friendly fare like French fries, hot chocolate, chicken fingers, or hot dogs. 212-475-7500 Signature dishes here include grilled octopus, jerk barbecue pork ribs, crispy shrimp, and tuna burgers. It was a typical Courtyard stay, with an island flair! Young Gates - Kids Online Personalized Classes, 17 Best Things To Do on Long Island March 2023 with Kids, Parades, Purim, and More Things To Do on Long Island this Weekend with Kids, Free in March: Best Things To Do on Long Island with Kids, Free & Affordable Summer Camps on Long Island, 12 Free Places to Play on Long Island with Babies and Toddlers, 14 Family-Friendly Museums on Long Island, Long Island Restaurants with Fun Entertainment for Kids, 75 Indoor Activities for Kids on a Rainy Day, Guide to Indoor Play Spaces for Long Island Kids, Free Fun Things to Do with Long Island Kids, Outdoor Dining on Long Island: Where to Eat in an Igloo, Greenhouse, and More Family-Friendly Setups, 100 Things To Do in New York State with Kids Before They Grow Up, The Best Children's Playgrounds on Long Island, Indoor Activities for Kids: 25 Things To Do on Long Island on a Rainy Day, Top Attractions in Long Island: Best Things to See and Do With Kids, 100 Things To Do on Long Island With Kids Before They Grow Up, 64 Easy Science Experiments for Kids to Do at Home, Family Day Trips and Weekend Getaways for Long Island, Moving Guide: Best Long Island Towns for Families, Family-Friendly Beer Gardens and Breweries on Long Island, Milky Ways Ice Cream and Cereal Bar Serves Out of This World Treats at New LI Location, Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth at These Long Island Candy Shops, Family Restaurants on Long Island With Entertainment for Kids, Long Island Cafes With Play Spaces for Kids, Where to Find Decadent Desserts on Long Island, Maple Sugaring Days at Benner's Farm SOLD OUT, Irish Dance Performance at the Freeport Memorial Library, Hidden Oak Cafe Reopens at Bayard Cutting Arboretum, Birds! (646) 692-4131 Butera's - Bay Shore, . This popular mediterranean spot has a very warm outdoor dining setup with plastic dividers between tables and views of the Empire State Building! RELATED:How Kids Can Have Safe Playdates During Coronavirus, Rockefeller Plaza Nov. 05, 2022 - Mar. The property has brightly-colored rooms that are unpretentious, and there's also an outdoor pool, a casual bistro, and a BBQ area. Aurora Brooklyn The restaurant has a full range of Italian cuisine from a raw bar to housemade pasta and pizza to several steak and chop cuts. 45 West Main Street, Bay Shore Restaurants with a minimum number of reviews and overall rating were sorted by the sum of "outdoor dining" tags and the top 25 were then selected. Long Island Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating.