The detectives said that when I was wondering if it was possible that Ambers case and the Mikelle Biggs case could be connected. Maybe there will be a deathbed confession. Not sure if Angela passed her brothers name on to anyone she communicated with on here, but she never gave it directly to me. I agree that the perpetrator could have been stalking Amber. Really? WebRicky P Hagerman is a resident of PA. Lookup the home address and phone 5702623742 and other contact details for this person Log In. Its unbelievably similar and they caught him. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the 100% CAUCASIAN Our ethnicity data indicates the majority is Caucasian. Both girls were out riding bikes and both were taken very quickly. There is a $10,000 reward for any information leading to the arrest and Grand Jury indictment of the suspect. Sixty-four is the age of Ricky. WebRicky Eli Hagerman AGE 60s Ricky Rondel Hagerman Machesney Park, IL Phone NumberAddressBackground Report View Details Aliases Rick Rondel Hagerman What is the description of the truck beyond being dark blue or black? Im so sorry you experienced that horrific incident. Definitely! WebStatistics for all 15 Ricky Hagerman results: 52 yrs AVERAGE AGE 27% are in their 50s, while the average age is 52. #GODBLESSAMBER, Btw is it bad that Im only reading this text (though with great interest) because I have a project on it? They have also lived in Marysville, CA and Olivehurst, CA. Whoever did this must have hate Amber Hagerman , and the parents of Amber Hagerman made a awful terrible decision to leave 2 little kids out there alone to a abandoned place. Amber Hagerman was born November 25th 1986 to Donna Whitson and Richard Hagerman. If one of them kept a little girl for a day or two and then she disappeared, the rest wouldnt be likely to say anything. Resides in Stroudsburg, PA. The residency of Ricky is at 8437 Northwest 165th Strt, Fanning Springs, FL 32693-9247. Tipsters can also remain anonymous by contacting Tarrant County Crime Stoppers at 817-469-TIPS. I think that is really weird that some man could be 25 40 years old, its really unlikely to see someone like that. Just wondering. I hope that one day her loved ones can have some sense of closure. Has he been involved in any other criminal activity? According to her loved ones, Amber was a fun-loving child who was full of life. Though only 5 years of age at the time, Ricky lives that moment over and over in his mind. Like this person I have information that I would like to proceed with, but need to know the same. But I hear you and agree in my mind no amount would be too small to get this monster off the street. Take a second to support Christine on Patreon! If it was a crime of opportunity they may have just happened to see Amber, as you suggest, and any little girl would do. It couldnt hurt for you email the authorities about the connections between the two cases. Rickys age is 39 years. Positive reviews really help others find our show. This address also has Rick P Hagerman and Scott D Hagerman associated with it. Another person linked to this address is Chesa Alyse WebRicky Hagerman Jr. is on Facebook. A person would have to know that specific small area to know they could discard a body there and prob not get noticed. And according to theAMBER Alert Programswebsite, as of November 2017, the system has resulted in the successful recovery of 897 children. My sister also was snatched up by my brother when she was younger and he threw her in the vehicle. Dear Angela, Hi Amber. And despite the hard work of nearly 50 police officers and federal agents, Ambers case remains unsolved. The police, however, refuse to give up on finding Ambers killer. Criminals had learned to do a phone clone on any phone outside its normal service area, and the carriers were just starting to find ways to make phones secure from that fraud. There are definitely lots of questions about the suspect and vehicle, and I wish we had more answers. WebRicky Hagerman. Please pass my comments on to police /investigators. I hope this scum bag is rotting away in some institution or better yet, non existent anymore. He was 5 years old in 1996 Jim Kevil Eyewitness to the abduction. View Public Record Results ✓ Addresses. Join Facebook to connect with Ricky Hagerman Jr. and others you may know. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Sometimes I think technology is a pain, but there is some good that comes out of it. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the WebRicky Hagerman Jr. is on Facebook. The acts of sending email to this website or viewing information from this website do not create an attorney-client relationship. Soon after Amber was found he had just broken up with his girlfriend, sold his truck and moved to Florida. Presumed owner of the real estate located at 2020 N Lincoln Park W #35e, Chgo. Add a bio, trivia, and more. Thanks for reading and commenting, and may you have a wonderful week! You can prob see where im going on this. WebOn 13 January 1997, 9 years of age Amber Hagerman was kidnapped while riding a pink bike with her brother. I know he was old, but doesnt change the fact that he could have killed her. Take care. Not all machinists are into trucks, but many are. I can remember driving I-10 in Louisiana and seeing small convoys of them. How about a pair of yellow young girls spandex pants? Thanks for reading and for taking the time to comment. My mother has already contacted the investigators and nothing has happened. Birthplace. I mention this because anyone in that neighborhood knew kids have always rode their bikes around behind that now vacant store or decades. Rickys age is listed as thirty-three-years-old. His age is 33. Web31-05-1983 is his birth date. Amber was riding her bike alone in the parking lot when the opportunistic killer jumped out of his black or dark blue pick-up truck and grabbed the little girl. WebOn the afternoon of January 13th, 1996, 9-year-old Amber Hagerman went on a bike ride with her 5-year-old brother Ricky. But y ears later they declared some other jail inmate the killer of Laura Smither so I guess we will never know. Im sure almost all of them were good folks making the best of life and making use of things that had little value in the USA. Was he just sitting there in his truck waiting for any unsuspecting girl to ride back there? Did the truck appear to have any kind of cab or extra door into the cab? If the guy was an illegal immigrant or a drifter of any kind, he could have done the crime and taken a bus to another part of the country never to be seen again. She liked being active, and was known to enjoy riding her bicycle and spending time with her Girl Today, we take instant communication for granted. I agree that at least one small glimmer of good came from this tragedy. Another individual has been found with links to this address: Cheryl Mae Hagerman. Did Angela Shelton give you her brother name? Every day I wish that Amber and her loved ones can get some justice. I sure hope that this family and friends get the restitution they so rightly deserve. Boost. The killer may have been a guy that everyone feared anyway. If you want to contact Ricky, you can send a message at their address ricky.hagerman@yahoo.com, Rickys current address is 1423 Knollwood Av, Lansing, MI 48906-4727. Was just wondering if they had a sex offender registry in 1996 for pedophiles. Please do so When he called us over she yelled run .when I asked why she said he had his thing out . Was his hair thick or thin? Although Im sure that it is no consolation at all to her loved ones. You think the person may have driven back there to do crazy mind altering drugs? The person with the insights and/or witness is the best person to reach out to authorities. If you have information on an unsolved homicide case or need assistance in this area, please contact Sergeant Brian Jones at 817-459-5772. As you mentioned, this case is tremendously difficult. WebThe third result is Ricky Eli Hagerman Jr age 30s in Chiefland, FL. KUSSAY..Your comment is lame and way out of line!!! Even though Ambers family, members of the community, and the authorities searched frantically for Amber, they were unable to locate her in time. Sadly not enough info must have come from it. Anyone with information about Ambers murder is asked to contact Detective Ben Lopez at 817-459-5373. I just did some preliminary research and some different reward amounts do get bandied about, but $10,000 is the amount way more often mentioned. Hi Kevin. People in this neighborhood didnt have a lot of discretionary income and we little kids didnt have much so we rode bikes around all the time for entertainment. Please go n visit the authorities or so and so crime branch people and tell then to investigate your brother bcoz you never know whats hiding in this case , you really need to contact the authorities if u really suspect your brother bcoz I saw your comment and its so much connected with the case I hope this helps with finding out ambers killer , Angela, I came across your post and am looking into the Amber Haberman case for a docu-series. My heart goes out to you and your sister, and Im so sorry you had to live through those terrible experiences. The eldest of two children, she had a younger brother named Ricky. Relatives, Associates, Neighbors. Could it have helped bring her back to me? Although Donna is thankful for every missing child that the system assists in locating, it sadly brings her no closer to finding her daughters murderer. I assume that the police worked with the witness quite a bit to develop a more detailed description of the truck. April 28, 2014 - Present. Appreciate you keeping these cases out there and being talked about. WebAmber Hagerman. You never know what could be connected. Team Member at Delta Plant General Motors. He still feels a sense of guilt for leaving his big sister behind. Heres hoping one day soon there are answers. All the very best to you and yours ~ Christine. Anonymous options are often available. The police could of done a 10 mile radius search for white or hispanic 25-40 year old men with blue or black trucks and then interigated them, if they didnt do that already. (989) 224-2280 (Frontier North, Inc) is the number currently linked to Ricky. Do you know of the police ever took the time to investigate the man who made the call? Be the first to contribute! Id love to read your paper when youre done! Carroll L Hagerman, Douglas Hagerman, John Hagerman were identified as possible owners of the phone number (989) 224-2280, 31-03-1958 is the birth date of Ricky. $33k AVERAGE INCOME Our wealth data indicates income average is $33k. Thanks for reading and commenting. Ricky Hagerman is on Facebook. No need for a go-between as they will want to talk to the person providing the info anyways. Hi MG. I hope the police considered that. I think it lists December of 2019. I would bet the animal who did this prob lived in that neighborhood or recently moved away in 1996. Carroll L Hagerman, Douglas Hagerman, and two other persons are connected to this place. I cannot get the messenger to work. Hi Millie. The phone number (570) 629-7924 is also used by Jane A Hagerman, Rick P Hagerman, Scott D Hagerman. I wish we told someone then . Also, I am using this article for a paper I am doing on the AMBER Alert system and when I put the information in the citation it says the published date was after the one listed on here. His age is 39. It wouldnt surprise me if Ambers killer has committed similar crimes. Could you share what has happened to your brother? Heres hoping there are answers one day soon this is such a heartbreaking case. I dont mean this to be negative towards them. Was he dressed as a blue-collar worker, a farm worker, a retail casual worker, or more of a white-collar worker? Maybe one of your responders on here But wrote more than once with different names to throw you off. December 29, 2021 / Jamie Day. Anonymous options are often available. Also the New York Times wrote a story on the Amber Hagerman and the Laura Smither case and how similat they were, that both girls were found in water with one sock on. Anyone notice how her and jane cook look similar and so does the guys description. To help you, we've analysed the most common alternative last names (AKA) associated with Ricky Hagerman . Chgo. They insist that someone out there has knowledge that will aid in bringing closure to Ambers family and our community.. 20 Years Later, Detectives Have Information To Share On Amber HagermanCase, Who Killed Amber Hagerman? Add or change photo on IMDbPro. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Take care and thanks again. There is a chance that the phone number (717) 629-7924 is shared by Matthew D Lindsey, Jane A Hagerman. Hi Tom. Her name was made into an backronym; America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response system. To make the most of the warm winter day in Arlington, Taking the innocents and life of a small child is the worst of the worst! Police still keep in close contact with Ambers family, including her brother Ricky Hagerman, 30, and her mother, Donna Williams. Join Facebook to connect with Ricky Hagerman Jr. and others you may know. ricky.hagerman@earthlink.net is the mailing address for contacting Ricky, The residency of Ricky is at 16891 Northwest 20th Av, Trenton, FL 32693-8219. Hi there! WebQuick Facts He was born on 1983-06-1. Smiling . I wish for Ambers Mom to contact me. I agree it will likely take much more than online comments to solve this heartbreaking case after decades have passed. Was your brother ever looked into ? A radio broadcast of that time didnt draw the same attention level from most people. Try checking the bike you never know the murderer might have touched the bike. s shortridgeramey@gmail.com When I first read this account, I wondered why the witness didnt try to see where the truck was going as he dialed 9-1-1. I dont know if he is alive today, probably not. Phone Number, Email and Address History. I saw my text that I sent you about knowing if there was someone out there that knows what sweet Amber was wearing on the day of her abduction. Files show that one company is listed at this address: Rhonda Lord. WebRicky P Hagerman is a resident of PA. Lookup the home address and phone 5702623742 and other contact details for this person Ricky P Hagerman is a resident of Stroudsburg. I have not read all the comments so, Im sorry if this is Something someone already said: The reward for information to arrest someone is $10,000? Its weird that he was the only witness! I always hope authorities have more leads than they share. WebRicky Hagerman is on Facebook. I did see some but I dont know how to find out if he was living there during the time of Ambers abduction and murder. God bless Amber and her family. This is such a tragic and extremely sad case. How was the kidnapper dressed? Rickys current address is 106 North Ottawa Str, St Johns, MI 48879. Hi Kelly. If you wish to remain anonymous and possibly receive a reward up to $1,250 please call Tarrant County Crime Stoppers at 817-469-8477. The previous five cities where Ricky has lived include Chester, VA and Northampton, PA. Records link the following phone numbers with Rickys details: (570) 629-7924 (Verizon Pennsylvania, Inc), (570) 460-4748 (Cellco PartnershipVerizon Pennsylvania, Inc). I might be able to help pass information along to APD since I am in law enforcement myself. Roughly 8000 leads in Ambers case have been investigated. But did you realize it was named after Amber Hagerman? It would be pretty predictable that there would be kids there any given day. Yes, I agree the more info the better. For your paper, if you want to cite my article directly, you can use: Penhale, Christine. On January 17, Current address 1314 Setzer Rd, Stroudsburg, PA 18360 $1,060: B. Take care and thanks for reading! He could delay his call to the police while he tried to look where the truck was going or he could go into his house and call immediately. Patents of Amber Hagerman, image: Daily mail. Jimmie described Ambers kidnapper as a white or Hispanic male aged 25-40, under 6 feet tall, [with a] medium build.. Knowing that the parking lot was near where many of these people were, I wouldnt be surprised if the perpetrator were an illegal immigrant. WebRicky Hagerman - Ambers brother. His name was Glenn Park. This address is also associated with Carroll L Hagerman Perhaps if the community had known Amber had been abducted and was aware of the suspect and vehicle description, Amber could have been located before she was killed. It would mean so much if Ambers parents could at least get some kind of closure. Whoever this person was that took Ambermust have her helmet in his truck.. He was 76 years old at the time of the crime Richard Hagerman - Amber This address is also associated with the name of Rhonda Lord, Debra S Meyer, and four other individuals. I agree that in this age of instant communication, the AMBER Alert system can make much more of a difference. Be the first to contribute! WebNovember 25, 1986 Birthplace Arlington , TX DEATH DATE Jan 17, 1996 ( age 9 ) Birth Sign Sagittarius About Kidnapped girl who became the namesake for the AMBER Alert system following her 1996 abduction and unsolved murder. yet. Or did she own a little goldish pendent/necklace w/o the chain that is the shape of a lady bug that open up? Thats what Ive been thinking. Four days after Ambers kidnapping, a man walking his dog stumbled upon her body in a creek behind Forest Hills Apartments, an apartment complex less than five miles from the parking lot where Amber had last been seen riding her bike. WebHe is in his thirties. The relationship between Donna and Ricky, who were never married, eventually went downhill and Donna was working hard as a My feeling is, again, someone who lived close by or lived there before. All Rights Reserved. No one really believed that we would face a nuclear attack in the 90s, so no one would pay attention to an emergency broadcast alert as they would have in the 50s and 60s. Completed High School. Shannon Lee Becker, Joshua Buchholz, and thirteen other persons are also associated with this address.Rent value for a two bedroom unit in the zip code 48879 is estimated at $840 a month. Ill definitely check out the Schuett case. If the bumper were bent, he could have traded it for one that wasnt bent or vice-versa. Im not familiar with the layout of the deserted parking lot and ramp, so, my question is, How did the POI know Amber would ride her bike out of the way to ride the ramp? If it was out of the way, wouldnt he have had to be watching her or know she did that? Its been far too long. That doesnt mean that I blame other illegal immigrants for what happened. Im not sure if the state had a sex offender registry at the time, but I suspect that they would have and that the police checked. This case has long troubled mein Ambers name so many cases are solved, and yet the case that started it all remains unsolved. Hi Judy. Murder Case That Inspired Amber Alerts Remains Unsolved 20 Years Later, Amber Hagerman and the AMBER Alert System. I now pray that someone will provide this information. Hi Crystal. Angela, Take care and thanks again. Join Facebook to connect with Ricky Hagerman and others you may know. Amber Hagerman is a Unsolved murder case, View the latest Wiki of Amber Hagerman find Married Life, Net Worth, Salary, Age, Height & More. Help contribute to IMDb. Thanks for reading and for taking the time to comment. Did the truck appear to have any kind of equipment in the bed? Me and mom never put all this together at the time. But I cant really remember any other features . Contact info. Fingers crossed investigators have looked into it (or will). Rickys residency is at 1314 Setzer Rd, Stroudsburg, PA. We are aware of one company based at this address Hagermans Painting. I havent read all of the comments so apologies if these points have been mentioned already. Ricky P Hagerman Stroudsburg, age 64, male. I dont work for APD but know many people since I work in a neighboring city. In fact, the spot she was found is accessible basically only from the very back of an apartment complex with only a couple of entry/exits towards the front and far side of the complex, the opposite side from where the body was found. Thanks for reading and for sharing your questions. WebRicky Eli Hagerman Show all locations and family AGE 50s Ricky Eli Hagerman Chiefland, FL Phone NumberAddressBackground Report View Details Other Addresses Seffner, FL Zephyrhills, FL Relatives Ricky Eli Hagerman AGE 60s Ricky Rondel Hagerman Machesney Park, IL very upset, Look at the Jennifer Schuetts case. Murder Case That Inspired Amber Alerts Remains Unsolved 20 Years Later Yahoo News article, Amber Hagerman Documentary created by WFAA, Amber Hagerman and the AMBER Alert System Once Upon a Crime podcast. Ricky is related to Beth Ann Hendricks and Ricky Eli from Gardena, CA. Other Works The material and information contained on these pages and on any pages linked from these pages are intended to provide general information only and not legal advice. Hi Bill. WebRicky celebrated 62nd birthday on July 13. I think if the U.S. already had AMBER alert or if more people in the neighborhood knew what was going on, this tragedy would maybe never have happened. Dear Amber did not deserve to have her life tooken away so early. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the God bless this little Angel AMBER.. I mean, isnt $100,000 worth preventing another child from going through that nightmare? Because I saw it was the 25 anniversary, and didnt know it was still open. My mom reached out to investigators but nobody ever contacted me. Thanks for reading and for taking the time to comment. https://youtu.be/nPWHgk6tEns via @YouTube IMDbPro Starmeter. Id expect the witness to have been able to give more details, and Im surprised that the details havent become a significant part of the search for the kidnapper. Was the truck clean or dirty? When Ambers body was found, she was naked except for one sock, and the running water in the creek washed away critical forensic evidence. I hope shes in a better place now and hopefully the number of these tragedies will decrease as the years go by and the technology we have nowadays will give people more information about what they should do in these situations. In early 1996, the situation was very different. Needless to say I have always taken note of this case when it would be mentioned on the news throughout the years, it hits close to home. With all due respect, Christine you are the person who should be reaching out to the police/investigators.with all the remarks, opinions, clues, suspected persons of intrests..etcInwould think that you should step up and share with them your findings..!!! Also, online comments are typically surveilled anyways and included in investigations. Thank you and god bless. Please enable Javascript and reload the page. I have always felt so bad for Amber and her family for all they have been thru.