We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), Math Riddles Only the Smartest Can Get Right, Long Riddles to Give Your Brain a Workout, riddle about Mr. Smith having four daughters, Hardest Tongue Twisters in the English Language, Christmas Riddles for Guaranteed Holiday Cheer. Reindeer Christmas Tree Coin But what it sits on its a _ _ _, I have a base but Im not a baseball field Now, think of the color of a bright full moon. Door For a quick trim or to have something freed. Animal Television Youll get 7 days of unlimited trivia, challenges, drawing games, emoji decoders, and more! By now, you mightve figured out that number riddles rarely involve math. Jack recounted his dismal discovery to Detective Anderson, who happened to be around the scene. Tuna It is found in your living room A rooms named after this thing, Although Im not royalty If youre unsure of how to go about it, weve got your back. Easter Egg Solve your "Answer to the riddle of the Sphinx" crossword puzzle fast & easy with the-crossword-solver.com As the clue is that its something that has a base but which isnt a baseball field, they might guess that its the military, a cheesecake or a mountain. 64. Step out your, Inside me the adventurous find If they dont guess that a chair is the answer, read them the clue thats on the second line and ask them to guess again. Soccer Office 16. Which means that it is a _ _ _ _ _, I have four legs but Im not a dog Im flat on top but Im not a horse Soccer What can hold water even though it has holes? How is this possible? Here are seven riddles for kids where a table is the answer for each of them. 2. City What am I? Ice But at a desk I swivel round, This thing has a back and legs Scotland Umbrella Dice Try This Comfy Nodpod Weighted Sleep Mask, 22 Dark Riddles That Challenge Your Morbid Curiosity, 25 Easter Riddles That Will Have You Hunting for Answers, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. If you eat it you will die. All those that wish to visit me. 3. Riddle: A woman shoots her husband, then holds him underwater for five minutes. Ant Keep going until they either guess that the answer is a closet or they run out of clues. Wet and dry seem like they always have to be opposite, so you might get tripped up. Icicle What could they mean? Why? 10. 61. Coffin What am I?Answer: Emojis. Jessy was an average girl that LOVED sugar. Light Bulb Vampire (trash can) 35. Australia 9. Then it gets you to merge that with a space without rooms where you cant leave. Riddle: What has words, but never speaks?Answer: A book, 46. Wooden Leg Moon Chicken Riddle: A little girl goes to the store and buys one dozen eggs. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? Where does the smoke go? Answer: An automobile, 30. Red This belongs to you, but everyone else uses it. Milk Science Volcano Answer: Stressed Question: Poor people have it. Stairs Thats often called a box spring I have a back but Im not a camel Use our cheeky list of 50+ indoor scavenger hunt riddles for adults for a hilarious adventure. 15. There are tons of options; categories include sports, animals, TV, geography, movies, pop culture, politics, cartoons, and more. Refrigerator Get a free demo of your event today with no money down. I am found in your bedroom The mailman was delivering a letter one Thursday when he noticed that the front door was ajar. The ship began to sink. Keep doing this until they either work out that a sofa is the answer or they run out of clues. Christmas Stocking :) have fun! What are you waiting for? This collection of short riddles provides lots of brain food to test your deduction skills. Treasure Map Taxi After thinking the second man was unable to find the answer and asked for another clue. Treasure Map 6. Kiwi Fruit 38. You are allowed to only ask one question. Who is lying? I go around all the places, cities, towns, and villages, but never come inside. And I fall, but never break. 20. Riddle: Theres a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Mistletoe A is the brother of B. Im used every night but Im not a light Chemistry OTTFFSS. As the clue is that its something that has four legs but which isnt a dog, they might guess that its a cat, a horse or a table. Window What are some other meanings of keysespecially those that dont require locks? Riddle: What has many keys but cant open a single lock?Answer: A piano, 23. If they dont guess that a closet is the answer, read them the clue on the second line and ask them to take another guess. Christian Answer: Anything that can jumpbuildings cant jump! Household Items Bedroom School One Line What am I?Answer: The word not, 79. What am I?Answer: Money, 94. Riddle: How do eight eights add up to one thousand? Bird Riddle: What cant talk but will reply when spoken to?Answer: An echo, 19. Next, think of the color of snow. What is the one thing everyone can agree is between heaven and earth? Check out our ultimate list of the best riddles of all time. Yellow Use the following code to link this page: Well aren't all kitchen appliances that color? Many are plays on letters and words, so keep going if youre undeterred. There are two types of riddles: enigmas. Needle 18. Easy Riddles Solved: 86% Show Answer Cooler Than Room Temperature This is a kitchen appliance If your height's 3 feet, this is taller It has different food stored inside It's not room temperature but cooler What Is It Riddles Solved: 80% Show Answer Keep 'em Chilled If you eat meat and dairy products Then this is what you will keep filled Soap At the same time, its employing a conceptual metaphor with the notion of something disappearing. Im where your clothes get hung up, This can be found in your house 62. The person who uses it can neither see nor feel it. How? What is the word?Answer: Heroine. 15. To use that idea, read the clue thats on the first line to your children and have them attempt to answer it. Then they paid the bill, but neither Bill nor Jim paid the bill. Butter It comes back to her, even though nothing and nobody touches it. Shoes Money Egg 32. Bathroom Riddle: What can you catch, but not throw?Answer: A cold, 42. What is the word? I sometimes have leaves but Im not a tree Kitchen England A man was driving his truck. Riddle: What has ten letters and starts with gas? Probability Riddles Top 100 Riddles Solved: 70% Show Answer Gun Fighting Riddle Kangwa, Rafael and Ferdinand plans for gun fighting. Beach Solar System Giraffe He didnt bring an umbrella or a hat. Music Spooky Riddle: What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?Answer: A river. Desert Which way is it?Answer: The Milky Way. The big hint comes at the end with the wind. Hat A duo scavenger hunt is one of the best ways to build teams and develop relationships. Jolly Roger His clothes got soaked, but not a hair on his head was wet. Riddle: What does man love more than life, hate more than death or mortal strife; that which contented men desire; the poor have, the rich require; the miser spends, the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to their graves?Answer: Nothing. This is hard because it gets you thinking about gender and the ways theyre different. Country Its in a bedroom its a _ _ _ _ _ _, I have a door but Im not a car Riddle: Speaking of rivers, a man calls his dog from the opposite side of the river. Im everywhere, from the house to the mall. Library Walk inside to keep hunger at bay, What else do we have to say! Avoid thinking about math altogether and think about the literal quality of the words that signify the numbers. Riddle: Who can finish a book without finishing a sentence?Answer: A prisoner. I have a room named after me but Im not a bath. Answer: You are standing back-to-back with your father. How many eggs are left unbroken?Answer: Three, 67. Mars Work with our event coordinators and hosts to determine the best package for your event. I can be told, I can be played. Use the following code to link this page: If you guessed one you are absolutely right. Riddle: One knight, a ninja, and a pirate were on a ship. Asia You can find me the world over and I am often the main feature. Candle A workman was killed at a construction site. Butter But Im not a TV (Ice) I have a neck but no head, yet can still wear a cap. Orange Riddle: What gets wet while drying?Answer: A towel, 12. When listing all the elements We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. If theres two or three of you I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. Im invisible, but you can call for me. Raisin Horse Im all you need to keep the doctor away! Book Snow Angel What disappears as soon as you say its name? Toothpaste she TAKES ONE. Answer: There are no stairsits a one-story house! Keep going until they either work out that a table is the correct answer or they run out of clues. Valentine's Day Riddles, or secret messages written in emojis or morse code can be a fun way to add some fun to the hunt. What English word has three consecutive double letters? Glasses Paper Island He reaches the apple and munches on it no problemhow is that possible? There are no windows or, You're in a magical bathroom with no windows and the only way things can get in and out is by an open, I run through hills; I veer around mountains. Like shirts, jackets or a dress, I am something in your house Elf Where does today come before yesterday? It just makes you examine them harder and gets you more confused. Virtual Game Night from Lets Roam will have you and up to 15 of your fellow thinkers testing your brainpower! I have leaves, but I am not a tree, I have pages, but I am not a bride or royalty. Sports Mirror She has ONE. Answer: Light. It is somewhere that you can sit So your bedrooms not a mess 7. If you need to eat your dinner Baseball Field Rhinoceros Use your critical thinking skills to get conceptual on this one. Room-Based Indoor Scavenger Hunt Riddles 1. Tornado Wednesday, Bill and Jim went to a restaurant they ordered and ate their food and stuff like that. 65. look inside inside you'll find, something something that's divine. Reindeer Vase Answer: Electric trains dont produce any smoke! Perhaps if take a look at your own hands, that might give you a clue based on logic. Answer: The match! Riddles are fun for kids and adults alike as you work through plays on words, confusing hypothetical situations, and hidden-in-plain-sight solutions. Candy I sometimes have two seats Im sometimes a king but I dont have a crown Clothes Man! Answer: She throws it straight up in the air! A girl throws a ball as hard as she can. River Christmas Stocking Insect I have married many times, but have always been single. Necklace They start off easy, and some are perfect riddles for kids. 45. The mailman was delivering a letter one Thursday when he noticed that the front, One snowy night, Detective Anderson was in his house reading a book. Please assign a menu to the primary menu location under menu. Bible Riddle: Which is heavier: a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?Answer: Neitherthey both weigh a ton. Great riddles are the ones that challenge your mind and require your ability to look beyond the words and if the riddle stumps . Cranberry Fan Riddles are an easy way to keep the creative juices flowing. Heres a list of riddles you can use for your next hunt from rooms to random items around your home, weve got clues for everything! Can be neatly stored away, This is something thats in your house Not this one; keep it simple and literal to get to the solution. Christmas Tree Dont forget to bookmark these Thanksgiving riddles and see how many you can solve. Rain We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. 25. 5. This riddle is a toughie, but wood might lead you to figure it out. Christmas Toothpaste Im a piece of furniture but Im not a coffee table Get a free demo of your event today with no money down. Washing Machine Answer: Nothing Question: Rearrange these scrambled letters into a word (hint: you may climb up to this): Stereo Hue Answer: Treehouse Foot But pay attention to the first verb, shoots. What else can you shoot with besides a gun? When Im around, theres no need to fear! Sink Cat Answer: Age. This thing is often made of wood Answer: E N T (Each letter represents the first letter in the written numbers: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, etc.). Test your smarts with the 101 best riddles, including easy and funny riddles for kids, and hard riddles for adults. Soap What is it?Answer: Your name, 35. 2. I have a spine and hinges, but I am not a man or a, A wealthy man lives alone in a small cottage. Your dinner is put on me The first four of these are rhyming riddles, with the word chair completing the rhyme of the fourth. Answer: Your word, 13. Were continuing that series today and moving from the kitchen to the bedroom with a set of riddles where the answer is a closet. Some riddles require that. Im a piece of furniture but Im not a bookcase. To return Click Here. Football Is somewhere that you lay your head Eight, nine, ten are next. Keep going until they either guess that the correct answer is a bed or they run out of clues. China The walls are yellow. She covers the zodiac, books, movies, TV and culture for Readers Digest, and loves to talk about all the ways we make meaning. Riddle: What can go through glass without breaking it? 16. Bathtub Eye Patch Anatomy Mississippi has four Ss and four Is. I'm quick when I'm thin and slow when I'm fat. How many honest intelligent, caring men in the world does it take to do the dishes. Roses 31. Train Answer: Rice. Cow France 34. Jolly Roger Love sharing with your friends and family? Riddle: What is black when its clean and white when its dirty?Answer: A chalkboard, 25. Bulldog Clip Hard riddles obsess over wordplay and word games. Nativity Scene Luckily, the truck driver stopped in timehow did he see her? Let us know in the comments below! Answer: The letter W! Fall Laundry room I can be periodic RELATED: Emoji Riddles to Stump Your Friends. As the clue is that its something which has a door but which isnt a car, they might try guessing that its a cupboard, a room or an airplane. Drum Necklace At the end of his trip, he discovered that one of his tires had been punctured. Where to Find the Best Street Art in Denver, 50 Easy Riddles (With Answers) Anyone Can Enjoy, The Most Romantic Getaways in Pennsylvania, The Most Unique Places to Stay in Kentucky, 25 things to do on your birthday (the best one yet! Weve searched and have found 40 really hard riddles for you to put your solving skills to the test! He has three sisters. Riddle: What has a head and a tail but no body?Answer: A coin, 50. Most folks say that cows drink milk because theyre fixated on the color white. Answer: E, N, T. The letters are the first letters of the written numbers: one, two, three, four, five, etc. You get a tiny hint about wind to encourage you to think broadly and avoid the literal. Wind Horse I will only tell one. 39. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. Candied Yams Riddle: What can you hold in your left hand but not in your right?Answer: Your right elbow, 24. Riddle: What has lots of eyes, but cant see?Answer: A potato, 36. Test your math skills and word play with answers included. 22. Food The best riddles with answers are enigmas wrapped up in a puzzle and shrouded in mystery. Think literally and the answer may just appear right before your eyes. Werewolf Country Check out more holiday scavenger hunt templates. Weather 12. Honey Cow Coffee Ruler So your bedrooms not a mess Paint X-Ray Rhyming What number am I?Answer: Seven, 59. Riddle: One day, a magician was boasting about how long he could hold his breath underwater. They can be a mental workout, for sure, but if youre a seasoned master, most riddles probably dont challenge you enough. Riddle: A girl has as many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters. From coworkers to family members, one of the best things about these little brain teasers is that they can get conversations flowing. Beverage Bicycle Fish Easter Egg Answer: Ice. Pet The fifth of these is a What Am I riddle. The dog crosses the river without getting wet, and without using a bridge or boat. Rain Ghost Vegetable Guitar They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Frankenstein's Monster Blackbeard Riddle: What is the end of everything?Answer: The letter g, 83. How? Find other really hard riddles (with answers) at LetsRoam.com, the ultimate source for family entertainment and adventure, especially if youre looking for ways to have fun at home. Harry Potter Riddle: What is stronger than steel but cant handle the sun? Finally, the program determines whether the entry matches the . Dog Helicopter The wood detail is your best hint. RELATED: Can You Solve Einsteins Riddle? Toilet Halloween The first four of these are rhyming riddles, while the fifth is a one line riddle which alsohas an internal rhyme. Snow Globe Rhinoceros Through the opening, he could see the man's body lying in a pool of dried blood. 27. Diamond Scarecrow Witch Scotland Scavenger hunt clues can come in many forms, and for the sake of indoor scavenger hunts, its fun to have something to solve before you know the item you are looking for. I am much better than a slide. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lightning Shape Car Which word becomes shorter when you add 2 letters to it? Prepare for the surprise your next clue brings! Knife Trolls, goblins, orcs, and more, await I have no arms to hold me up. Space Shuttle He turns left but keeps running. Game Duo Scavenger Hunt. Sun Answer: Yesterday, today, and tomorrow. For this challenge, team members must work in pairs to solve various tasks. If you enjoyed being stumped by these riddles, test your smarts with these viral riddles youll want to share with everyone you know. Pilgrims Answer: An echo. Sofa What am I?Answer: A candle, 3. Are you on the hunt for great kitchen riddles? That would be the perfect contender for these love riddles for romantics. How can you physically stand behind your father while he is standing behind you? I have water, but no fish. Piano What am I? It has not sunk, but when you look again you dont see a single person on the boat. Gold Coins You can ask participants to film these activities to share with the rest of the team. Answer: Light. Star Fish Based on past scrapes with the law, many of the following workers were considered prime suspects. Answer: The letter R. By the way, can you solve this viral riddle about Teresas daughter? Riddle: Its shorter than the rest, but when youre satisfied, you bring it up. Pet Two people were playing chess. Cupid So then, is it still spelled wrong? Answer: A goose or duck. At a table Im often found Circle 2. Thanksgiving Its also where things get hung up 19. One trick used in this was that I used many extra things in it that didn't have to do with the riddle. Movie Riddle: The more there is, the less you see. The answers not a pillow Valentine's Day Riddle: What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?Answer: NOON, 78. How can you physically stand behind your father while he is standing behind you? How is that possible?Answer: All the people on the boat are married. Answer: The C.Now, see if you can solve this tricky how many letters are in the alphabet riddle. 89. 10 Riddles That Are All About the Letters! Skeleton Grape Robert says he has no brothers. Fall Christmas Wreath Many people forget about that part. Towel What am I?Answer: The letter e, 75. You might guess you need to think about something inanimate. History Answer: She took a picture of him and developed it in her darkroom. Space Rice Answer: Your left hand. Which word in the dictionary is always spelled incorrectly? Name three consecutive days without naming any of the seven days of the week. Im sometimes made of leather but Im not a jacket. Now, if you make it toward the end, you can try the rest, but beware: The hard riddles for adults will put you to the test! Because it has a mattress, The answer to this riddle In the beggining it says "She looked in her cabinet and saw that there was only one cup of suger in there." Many people forget about that part. Who am I? This interactive book is like no other. What am I? How was he able to make the drive?Answer: It was his spare tire. Answer: No one is lying because the three doctors are Pauls sisters. Most people make up their own riddles for parties and things. Im in your house but Im not a bathroom Jessy went to the store and bought three cups of sugar. The key to this riddle is to think of anything else but an actual object. Riddle: I can be long or can be short, I can be black, white, brown, or purple. Bed Riddle: Two fathers and two sons are in a car, yet there are only three people in the car. All the furniture is yellow. Heart Chair Riddle: What runs all around a backyard, yet never moves?Answer: A fence, 47. I am found in your bedroom hint: open, close~ just a little tip to give! (Social Distancing Guide), Ideas for Indoor Scavenger Hunts in Quarantine, How to Create Your Own Online Trivia Game. Pot Of Gold I have no body, but I come alive with wind. For this kind of super tricky riddle, you might do best to actually map out the physical relationship in your headif you can! Jessy takes one. Riddle: Mary has four daughters, and each of her daughters has a brother. This is something with a base This one tricks you by having you think about space that can be entered. 86. Canada 9. Pear Who will get the banana first? But dont use one thats electric, This might have a back and legs Answer: Your thumb. Cant light any of those things without a lit match. Only 2 Percent of People Can Solve Einsteins RiddleCan You? We recommend our users to update the browser. Riddle: You see me once in June, twice in November and not at all in May. But its not a breakfast tray For your bedside or coffee, I sometimes have leaves Pig in some-thing that is a square, careful not to catch your hair. There were no streetlights. Riddle: It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. Not knowing of Anderson's reputation as a genius detective, the two innocent brats teased him by sent a note with clue on Anderson's front, Old Mr. Smith was found dead in his study by young Jack. And you must know this is probably going to be a compound word. Lets Roam is a registered trademark. Answer: Seven has two syllables and the other numbers only have one syllable. Answer: A path. Answer: No onethe doctors are Roberts sisters. Human Body What am I?Answer: An echo. There lies the key to the whole thing. What am I? Bat How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?Answer: Four sisters and three brothers, 70. Bus By the waycan you solve this if I had four eggs riddle? Answer: A wedding ring. 33. Think about that word. Gingerbread House Freshen up here before you call it a night. What am I? While you work, why dont you play a song? 29. What are the next three letters in this combination? Santa Claus Solving riddles and brain teasers is an awesome way to exercise the mind, sharpen your thinking process, and improve your creativity. First, think of the color of the clouds. Riddles have been used for ages, to demonstrate cunning and wisdom or just to puzzle other people. What is it?Answer: Dozens, 73. What can jump higher than a building? Oven Answer: Darkness. Three doctors all say Robert is their brother. Money Also make sure to check out, our guide for 10+ fun couple activities to do from home. What are we? Leaf Put together your favorites and youll have everyone cracking clues and searching for hours. Which is often made of wood 32. Cornucopia Easter Bunny Game Hole Punch Treasure Chest As she is going home, all but three break. These are therefore perfect for using with many of our other riddle themes such as household items and pieces of furniture. Sand Oven Heart What two words, added together, contain the most letters? How? Pencil Lime Riddle Search Engine. Also, some people think that the riddle says that she takes away one. Toilet Paper Who doesnt love the satisfaction that comes with solving a good riddle? Try to think out of the box for this one. Cornucopia 26. Sitting at me would be good, When you are feeling hungry Its a piece of furniture To solve the riddle, students solve 2-digit by 1-digit multiplication problems. Pencil Asia The sixth riddle asks your children What Am I? Silver 14. Can you come up with a cool, funny or clever Kitchen Riddles of your own? I leap over rivers and crawl through the forests. Polar Bear Sofa This is in your living room These are therefore also greatfor using with our other living room and furniture riddles. Quests and treasures of every kind. Riddle: How can the number four be half of five? 35. Pencil Sharpener Science Riddle: The day before yesterday I was 21, and next year I will be 24. Brain Riddles. Monster Grape How many children does Mary have?Answer:Fiveeach daughter has the same brother. I have keys, but no locks and space, and no rooms. Be careful with this riddle. The first four of these rhyme, with the word bed completing the rhyme of the fourth one. Window Her professional astrology services and artwork are available at Baroque Moon Astrology. Movie Motorcycle What is it? Im home to your pillows, sheets, and bed. Coin What color are the stairs? Can you spell that without using S or I? How?Answer: They are a grandfather, father and son. Riddle: What walks on four feet in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three at night? Dog B is the brother of C. C is the father of D. So how is D related to A? Answer: A crane. Elephant Shamrock If they dont guess that a closet is the answer, read them the clue on the second line and ask them to take another guess. Riddle: What has ten letters and starts with gas?Answer: Automobile. Riddle: Two men are in a desert. Freezer Try hardest riddles Sphinx riddle Backwards and upside down Unusual paragraph Play with English Colored Hats Against The Wall Daisy A kid that was listening said, thats nothing, I can stay underwater for 10 minutes using no equipment or air pockets! The magician told the kid if he could do that, hed give him $10,000. Riddle: I have three feet, but I cant stand without leaning. 18. It comes early and follows after, ends life, and kills laughter. It comes after periodic, I am a piece of furniture To use that one, read the first line of it to your kids and ask them to guess what they think the answer might be. Clock Star Theres a one-story house where everything is yellow. And is also called a couch, Although this thing is not a bed Riddle: What kind of coat is best put on wet?Answer: A coat of paint, 56. How? 28. Or use this room for some romance instead! The first man replies the sum of their ages is equal to his house, I have no voice and yet I speak to you, I tell of all things in the world that people do. Shamrock Back and forth I take you, higher and higher you fly.