Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa 2,457 reviews #2 of 4 resorts in Paradise Valley 5700 East McDonald Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 1 (855) 560-2489 Visit hotel website 7 people are viewing this hotel Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Lock in the lowest price from these sites $485 $424 Buy a Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa gift card. It was particularly disappointing to arrive and find our patio unusable due Sitting at the base of Camelback Mountain, Mountain Shadows offers spectacular outdoor spaces for intimate weddings and receptions. It was our pleasure Lori! suzette malveaux partner; dumpling making class; joel diaz boxing gym location; shooting in belle vernon, pa; cara nak tengok astro arena live; porsche 911 whale tail for sale 0 $ 0.00; french hairstyles 2022; If food and beverage minimums are not met, the remaining balance . Not only is she extremely professional but she is on top of her game. Breathtaking mountaintop views, an intimate glass enclosed ballroom and beautifully landscaped grounds - Sanctuary Resort on Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa offers the perfect setting for a magnificent Arizona wedding. Gurney's Resorts is finally heading west. Micro-Weddings: Starting at $6,500. Everything was beyond perfect. 5700 E McDonald Drive, Paradise Valley, 85253, AZ, United States of America. It is the most beautiful setting from the ceremony space, to the cocktail hour balcony , to the reception ballroom , and there are stunning views of mountains everywhere you look. The event managers at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain A Gunrey's Resort & Spa have access to an array of specialty vendors and services in the Scottsdale area. My wife and I stayed here for four days following our wedding in the Scottsdale area for our "mini-moon" to kick off married life with some relaxation and alone time. And while they may allow for requisitesocial distancing, they are no less magical than a traditional wedding. Everyone was available and willing to make our experience better, from food, to drinks by the pool, to the spa, to room service, to bell desk. Your ceremony will be held among the lush grove of pecan trees with dinner served under the canopy. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and . . We only visited 2 venues when deciding who to book with for our wedding, and once we saw the Sanctuary we knew we found the perfect fit. A total of 2431 have reviewed the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa, giving it a rating of 4.5, on a scale of 1-5. Breathtaking mountaintop views, an intimate glass enclosed ballroom and beautifully landscaped grounds - Sanctuary Resort on Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa offers the perfect setting for a magnificent Arizona wedding. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa, Paradise Valley: See 2,458 traveller reviews, 1,275 user photos and best deals for Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa, ranked #3 of 5 Paradise Valley hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Desert Nuptials Package: Starts at $3,800. Couples can choose from 50 cottages and suites. Along with dining at the bar and in the lounge, jade bar offers an extensive selection of wines by the glass and exquisite martinis. Seite auswhlen. Facilities and Capacity A Cabo Wedding Weekend for Jordanna and Sammy. So excited every time we get to work there. Would you like to have your engagement photos featured in our magazine? First, the service was phenomenal, to the point where all the staff new us by Mr/Mrs even on our first day. Mouth-watering cuisine. Weddings. 5700 East McDonald Drive Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 Description: Breathtaking mountaintop views, an intimate glass enclosed ballroom and beautifully landscaped grounds - Sanctuary Resort on Camelback Mountain offers the perfect setting for a magnificent Arizona wedding. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa: Our Dream Wedding Day - See 2,509 traveler reviews, 1,113 candid photos, and great deals for Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. The Santuary is truly a magical place to get married. See on map. (480) 607-2377. www.sanctuaryoncamelback.com. Dear 265jamib, Congratulations on the wedding and thank you for choosing The Sanctuary Camelback Mountain to celebrate your special day. These exclusive locations include the Views Ballroom, the Praying Monk dining room, and the Sunset Room. Enjoy a $250 resort credit with a stay in one of our private villas. Our beautiful, historic venues paired with our exquisite local and seasonal cuisine honor both the heritage of our valley and the importance of the celebrations we host. Click here and let the experts at Experience Scottsdalehelp you create the wedding celebration of your dreams! Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Learn more about wedding venues in Scottsdale on The Knot. Discovermorewedding venueshere, or ask about our customwedding venue search. Our wedding at Sanctuary was everything we hoped it would be!!! Lauren and her staff went above and beyond to ensure that our day was beautiful and memorable. Paradise Valley Wedding Venues - Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa - Arizona Wedding Venues Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa 5700 East McDonald Drive, Scottsdale 480-607-2377 Visit Website Overview Amenities Reviews Photos (16) Video Options Real Weddings Overview Description From the timeless Castillo Lucena to the extravagant Camelback Presidential Suite and Lawn, couples have endless venue possibilities to say "I do" in style with . Keeps you young - never gets old. . We spent a magnificent 6 days at Sanctuary. How to Cut Your Wedding Cake Cost in Half, This is What a $50,000 Wedding Budget Looks Like. Chairs tend to be an afterthought for most brides. We stayed in one of the spa villas. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. And although Sanctuary does charge a $50 resort fee per night (to cover parking and internet access, among other amenities) on top of the general room rate, many guests weren't fazed by the extra. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa, By submitting this inquiry, you accept our, Which photo(s) should be taken down; your role i.e. Enhance your stay at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain with one of our seasonal added-value packages and promotions, each specially curated to enrich your experience in Scottsdale.Explore Our Offers. 9.4 Exceptional428 verified Hotels.com guest reviews. First, the service was phenomenal, to the point where all the staff new us by Mr/Mrs even on our first day. Most of all, though, is Lauren, the event/catering manager. an intimate glass enclosed ballroom and beautifully landscaped grounds - Sanctuary Resort on Camelback Mountain offers the perfect setting for a magnificent Arizona wed . Food/Beverage: Average pricing for an evening reception starts at $160-$225/per person forfood and beverage. Ideally Grandma would stay at the resort. Receptionsinclude choice of floor-length black or ivory table linens with coordinated napkins for. 4,000. A complimentary social hour on jade bar patio for in-house guests. Again, I would highly recommend this venue! Thank you Sanctuary, for making our wedding day magical! MPM has several unique and affordable event spaces for vow renewals, wedding ceremonies, and receptions that can accommodate 10-450 guests. We would recommend this venue without reservation and hold it in the highest regard. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Host up to 2,100 guests in our Arizona Ballroom, ideal for any type of conference or business event. We love the spa and the pool. I am so glad we decided to get married here. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort and Spa 5-star luxury hotel located in Camel Dale Properties Camelback Mountain is located near Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort and Spa, which provides 18 holes of golf, a poolside bar, and a terrace. Jaw-dropping views. Interested in free event planning services? Elopement Package: $3,500 (inclusive of tax and fees). Combine all of that with pristine desert views and youve got yourself a match made in heaven for your wedding celebration. - Book great deals at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa with Expedia.com.ph - Check guest reviews, photos & cheap rates for . and are budget-friendly. Dinner, dancing and a celebration of your splendid union your reception is your time to revel in style and elegance. Elements at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa, 5700 E. McDonald Dr., Paradise Valley, 855-245-2051, sanctuaryoncamelback.com Beau MacMillan elements Landon Post Samantha Sanz Sanctuary Camelback I cannot say one bad thing about getting married at the Sanctuary. Year Built - 2002; ATM/banking; . Plan a inspirational seminar or large-scale event at our sophisticated Scottsdale conference hotel. Why you should stay: The best for amazing views, with incredible desert views of Paradise Valley. Size: 150-160 with a dance floor and space for a band/DJ. View theirwebsite. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa: Wedding Weekend - See 2,452 traveler reviews, 1,060 candid photos, and great deals for Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. We worked closely with Jessica, and she patiently and kindly answered all of our questions, was super helpful, and very responsive. Explore menu, see photos and read 5036 reviews: "Breathtaking views" Rediscover Sanctuary Cap Cana, the Dominican Republic's most exclusive adults-only all-inclusive resort. Multiple people commented that the dinner filet is the best steak they have ever had. Gratuity and sales tax is included. 2 Double Beds. An 8.8% sales tax and 24% service chargewill also apply. They ensure spectacular decor, luxurious lighting, and personalized touches that will bring your whole wedding together. Nestled within the picturesque landscapes of Camelback Mountain, Sanctuary is a famed Scottsdale luxury resort set upon 53 acres of lush desert featuring manicured grounds, gardens, pools and award-winning facilities. Killer infinity pool. 7,800. square feet of ballroom space. Jessica, who i worked with on the coordination side, deserves special praise- she is a true professional. Service and staff were amazing. Flawless scenery, indoor and outdoor venues, a rejuvenating spa, skilled and gracious staff and delectable cuisine created by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillans culinary team. Many fail to realize the statement that this piece of furniture can make. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and . RELAX AND RESET Award-winning Spa Whether seeking a wedding venue for an intimate ceremony or lavish affair, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is just the destination for happy couples and their parties. I would highly recommend Sanctuary Resort to host an event or wedding. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa | Reception Venues - The Knot Modern Minimalist by Vera Wang Beloved Floral - Red Romantic Calligraphy Elegant Glow - Blue New! Boasting 750 rooms, six heated pools, four restaurants, TPC golf course, an award-winning spa and year-round activities, there is little that the AAA Five-Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess doesnt offer. The longer you stay, the more you save. Most couple just need to have a hand with the actual . I don't think I have ever had such delicious food at a wedding. On top of keeping things running smoothly, Leah helped me to get my nerves under control during those tense moment before walking down the aisle and I am so grateful she was there. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort is a premier wedding venue in Paradise Valley, Arizona. This is truely a special property. 2 Double Beds. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Sanctuary Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley. The second i drove up, i knew that this is where we would be married. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience possible. Elopements at The Scottsdale Plaza Resort are perfect for gatherings of less than 10 people. Class: Five star. Sanctuary accommodated our requests for getting rooms for our guests. One Venue, Three Ways: Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit . We felt very fortunate to have chosen Sanctuary for our celebration, and we couldnt have been happier. The ceremony site fee includes valet parking, white wooden chairs, and unity and guest book tables-linens, use of the grounds for photographs, ceremony rehearsal, and room use for the Bridal Party. This family-friendly Paradise Valley resort is located in the suburbs, within 3 mi (5 km) of Short Course at Mountain Shadows and Camelback Mountain. Sanctuary Resort was everything I could have asked for in a wedding venue. Go during off . She suggested the time schedule for the reception and that set the tone for the night- everything really was perfect. One of the best and most on-point staff in the industry! If this continues to be an issue, please let us know how you landed on this page and we will look into it. Sanctuary Resort Camelback; Optional extras. 5402 East Lincoln Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85253. The food was excellent, the service was amazing, and they worked seamlessly with the vendors we had chosen because they had all worked together before - it was a well oiled machine. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. All of the wedding details were perfect. She is incredibly helpful and responsive and made the entire planning process and day of run smoothly. Also, at the Sanctuary, you are the only bride there, so all the attention is on you. Bar & Bat Mitzvah's, Super Sweet 16's. Explore what's happening around town this Winter. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. They go above and beyond to make it a memorable experience that you and your guests will talk about for quite some time after the wedding. Lovely rooms. Luxuriate in a little bridal pampering at the Sanctuary Spa or enjoy all of the exhilarating recreational activities available to you and your out-of-town guests on site and nearby. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. All in all it was the perfect day that my husband and I will never forget. And for good reason. Located in Camel Dale Properties, Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Camelback Mountain and Old Town. Now 565 on Tripadvisor: Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa, Paradise Valley. Leah was a huge part in making our day go smoothly and as stress free as possible. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa - Named Number 1 Hotel in Arizona Nestled within the picturesque landscapes of Camelback Mountain, Sanctuary is a famed Scottsdale luxury resort set upon 53 acres of lush desert featuring manicured grounds, gardens, pools and award-winning facilities. Our private villa collection offers the perfect location for exclusive and intimate weddings. Camelback Presidential Suite is an opportunity to have an intimate private estate experience for your wedding day. Spring Invitations Save the Dates Wedding Vendors in Paradise Valley Paradise Valley Bridal Salons Paradise Valley Beauty Salons Paradise Valley Caterers Every thing is landscaped to perfection and the entire property is clean and tidy. The team is also a joy to work with. Indulge in stunning views of the valley and elements' signature farm-fresh American cuisine for an unforgettable wedding, meeting, event or dining experience. is included for the entire bridal party with the ceremony fee. Click here to learn more about mywedding venue review process, Omni Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Montelucia, The Dos and Donts of Setting Up a Target Wedding Registry. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain A Gurney's Resort & Spa is a wedding venue located in Paradise Valley, Arizona, that offers unparalleled privacy and peace for your special day. My wife and I stayed here for four days following our wedding in the Scottsdale area for our "mini-moon" to kick off married life with some relaxation and alone time. Address: 1175 E Lone Cactus Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85024 Phone: (623) 266-8747 As of Feb 26, 2023, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort and Spa on Feb 27, 2023 start from $799, excluding taxes and fees. With a glass-enclosed ballroom, multiple outdoor spaces, over a hundred beautiful casitas and suites overlooking the mountains and one of the best spas in the country, Sanctuary has dream . In Room Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with premium channels and pay movies. Need answers to all your wedding questions? The views are spectacular and the Gallery house we stayed at was the perfect place for entertaining our wedding party the day of. They also offer a complimentary dance lesson for the bride and groom with 50 or more guests. Once a hotspot for celebrities seeking an escape from Hollywood (think Zsa-Zsa Gabor and Bing Crosby), Valley Ho exudes all the charm of the 1950s with all the conveniences of a modern resort. Every need or request I had, she made sure happened promptly. Weddings at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Say " I do" in Sanctuary's most spectacular mountainside setting. We received so many compliments from our guests about the food and the great service provided during the reception. Wedding Venue Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort Wedding Flowers The Flower Studio Linens courtesy of La Tavola with rentals from Event Rents. Weather permitting I would opt to have the reception outside (mostly because Im not a huge fan of most ballrooms) and Id want to take advantage of those stunning views! Home Arizona Weddings Arizona Wedding Venues, 5700 E McDonald Dr, Revel in the Romance of El Chorro's Destination Weddings. Everything about our wedding was perfect and better than I could have ever imagined and a lot of that can be attributed to the Sanctuary. My bridesmaids and I got ready in their 'Vista' boardroom and this room is the perfect set up for getting ready. If you choose Sanctuary for your venue you'll be so happy you did. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Send by email or mail, or print at home. However, a wedding website isn't new on the scene. Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM-11 AM: USD 30.00-50.00 for adults and USD 30.00-50.00 for children 1 restaurant 1 poolside bar 24-hour room service Coffee/tea in common area (s) Things to do 18 holes of golf 3 outdoor pools 3 outdoor tennis courts Aerobics classes Fitness center Free bicycle rentals Full-service spa Free valet and self parking. She got everything set up perfectly and made sure that all of the vendors got everything set up in the right places and had the right materials. We couldn't be happier with our experience. Want to be a Featured Couple in our magazine? Our luxury venues cater to groups from 75 to 200 and being the only wedding on property, no matter when you hold your special event, we assure that you will experience the celebration of your dreams. Start your day off right, with a Dayspring Coffee Set amongst 23 acres of lush desert landscaping, the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows boasts a mid-century modern design with a decidedly arty vibe. Specialties: 53-acre luxury Scottsdale resort features award-winning dining by Food Network star Beau MacMillan at elements. In 2001, The Sanctuary's developers transformed a modest racquet club into a holistic retreat that truly feels worthy of the name "Sanctuary." Casa Paloma Wedding Lawn The event lawn is a 5,800 square-foot lush, manicured lawn setting with full stage area - nestled at the base between the renowned Camelback & Mummy Mountains. The Sanctuary is AMAZING. Our luxury venues cater to groups from 75 to 150 and being the only wedding on property, no matter when you hold your special event, we assure that you will experience the celebration of your dreams. Darin United States of America Free WiFi 10 +21 photos, best football academy in europe 2021 Sitting at the base of Camelback Mountain, Mountain Shadows offers spectacular outdoor spaces for intimate weddings and receptions. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Scottsdale Wedding Venues. This stylish resort boasts a variety of accommodations that include suites, casitas, and private homes. 66 round tables, a parquet dance floor and staging for a band or DJ. Located in Camel Dale Properties, this luxury resort is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Short Course at Mountain Shadows and within 3 mi (5 km) of Camelback Mountain and Old Town. In Room Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with premium channels and pay movies. Graphic shows only the 10 most and least expensive states for weddings, on average, separated by the "Average" bar. Savor an array of delectable culinary delights at elements. Create a truly customized wedding experience for your guests with options for plated meals, stations, and even late night snacks for the party that goes all night long. Meetings & Events. We worked closely with Jessica, and she patiently and kindly answered all of our questions, was super helpful, and very responsive. Message this venue now to check their availability and receive more information. Choosing Sanctuary as our venue was the best (and easiest) choice we could have made for our wedding. Breathtaking mountaintop views, an intimate glass enclosed ballroom and beautifully landscaped grounds Sanctuary Resort on Camelback Mountain offers the perfect setting for a magnificent Arizona wedding. Our guests praise the restaurant and the helpful staff in our reviews. Amazing view. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa. Yes, please! Find your dream Mountain wedding venues in Arizona with Wedding Spot, the only site offering instant price estimates. FANTASTIC!! Room rates can range from $350-$600 and up. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurneys Resort & Spa. Named for the 12-million-year-old granite rock formations that dot the north Scottsdale landscape, the Boulders Resort & Spa is a luxurious and scenic retreat. Expensive. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Paradise Valley. Relax and recharge during your Scottsdale vacation in one of our spacious casitas or suites and enjoy breakfast included. Caitlin and Colin are a kind couple with amazing friends and family, you could feel how they love this couple. Discover genuine guest reviews for Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort and Spa, in Camel Dale Properties neighborhood . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Tie the knot in Organic Garden (which is used by the on-property restaurants) or at Promise Rock, a fairytale-like site elevated above the resort. Bridal Suite: Yes, thisis included for the entire bridal party with the ceremony fee. Everything went very smoothly with our wedding through the end of the night. Learn about all of the activities you can do during your stay! Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, Royal Palms Resort & Spas intimate setting and architecture is reminiscent of the Mediterranean. The couple I planned with; could not have been happier on their most special wedding day at Sanctuary! SAVE THE WEEKEND. Every member of the sanctuary staff was nice and helpful not only to us but to our families and guests. Located in Camel Dale Properties, this luxury resort is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Short Course at Mountain Shadows and within 3 mi (5 km) of Camelback Mountain and Old Town. Your email address will not be published. Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa, Paradise Valley: See 2,449 traveller reviews, 1,275 user photos and best deals for Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney's Resort & Spa, ranked #3 of 5 Paradise Valley hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you're into the grand outdoors, check out The Little Nell's sundeck, which sits at a 11,000 feet and features panoramic views of the Elk . Elegant and secluded, this outdoor venue offers the ideal setting for casual receptions and outdoor dinners. Luxurious suite accommodations on wedding night, including: Romantic rose petal and candlelight turndown, 2-nights suite accommodations with welcome amenity, Breakfast for two at Garden Court Restaurant, Designated bellman and golf cart to assist with pictures, 1 hour of photography and release of all images.