The black color is perfect for giving your sims a stylish and COZY look. BDC Shorts (Bottom Section) Available In 4 Colors Calfskin Small Bag (Hats Section) Available In 8 Colors TOU. Sims Hair. This hair is so cool! This hairstyle comes in 21 colors, so you can find the perfect shade for your sim. Download. We just had to include her in our list. Theres no one single release of theirs that isnt charming. Myriam (Simstrouble) is both on Tumblr and Patreon. This is the kind of hair that looks amazing in any style, whether youre wearing it down or in a cute updo. Yes! would make any black sims fan go crazy! Teen - Elder. This black hair comes in lots of different colors and has a cool metal beading overlay you can use to change the color. This black Sims 4 pack is perfect for players who want to add some diversity to their game. Whether theyre teenagers or elderly, this hairstyle is sure to look great on them. Its perfect for your sims who want to have black dreadlocks in a bun. It also has child and toddler hair too! This style looks great on almost all ages, so its an easy choice for those who are unsure about what kind of style they should choose. If youre a true simmer, youre a Tumblr person! This series consists of 7 black hair re-color mods, beautifully embellished with stylish hair accessories to give your sims a cuter appeal. Theres something about melancholy that I always love to see in my Sims 4. The Sims 4 Black Hair is a braided, stylish, long hairstyle that is perfect for any occasion. You have the power to help make a change. If you have any business queries, please contact me on ebonixsims@gmail. Gold. Heck, its very likely that lots of us arent aware of this type of custom content. Your sims will never be looking the same with his creations. Gucci Shoes @littletodds Simfileshare. Head over to their page by clicking this button. I hope those links help people. This hair is compatible with the Sims 4 base game and hats. First of all, this is such a breathtaking sim. My goal has always been to allow simmers to see themselves in the game and bring representationwhere it was lacking. This is a Chinses cc creator whos all about creating Kawaii custom content. CC page. All textures 100% Mine Took to Hours Rendering. Their latest Matrix-inspired outfits and looks are worth checking out. I really hope they get this ethnic hair (curly) down . Its so cute and perfect for my Sims. Its compatible with the base game and the hat accessory. Want your sims to have a little more personality? Two Versions. Hopefully, my dear reader, you dont relate to that last part. Did you donate? You need to download this Sims 4 CC Pack because your sims need some new urban looks in their lives. Youve probably caught sight of the name Serenity a couple of thousand times on The Sims Resource, but Ana also has Tumblr and Patreon pages that you could browse through. And best of all, its a black Sims 4 CC pack, so you can be sure to find something you love! It could be the realism it portrays or the sense of innocence it carries that I cant get enough of. Mar 1, 2023 - Some black hairstyles that I found that are maxis match. I hope you enjoy this list of Sims 4 black hair CC as much as I enjoyed putting it together. These are perfect for Sims who want to stand out from the crowd, or who just have a flair for fashion! This post is all about the best Sims 4 kids CC you need to fill, Read More 71+ Best Sims 4 Kids CC Youll Absolutely Love (Sims 4 Child CC)Continue, This post is all about the best Sims 4 eyelashes CC for your lovely sims to make them look gorgeous. 1. With this hair, your sims will look cuter than ever! Therefore, the info below concerning S4S is obsolete, but some tips might be still useful, if you need to switch between different Blender versions or maybe you like to use the prepared rigs I shared below. Left and Right hand versions (Rings) Custom Thumbnail **May not work with some other CC accessories** DOWNLOAD ALT DL. Heres your download link. Custom Thumbnail. Check them out here. Greenllamass Tumblr page is such a joy to browse. The Black Simmer is a forum created by a simmer who is frustrated by the lack of diversity in the simmer community. Its perfect for any sim who wants to add a bit of flair to their look, and its also great for those who want to keep their hair out of their faces. Sims 4 Black Hair - Joliebean. This style comes in two versions: one with hair on both shoulders and one with hair only on one. All lives can't matter until BLACK LIVES MATTER! yall kept me young lol. See more ideas about Sims 4, Sims, Sims 4 cc. There are 2 bun versions and 2 ponytail versions. This hair is perfect for any sim! Sweetheart Stud Earrings @giuliettasims Link. Hair @kikovanitysimmer. Visithttps://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/and use your power. Sheabuttyr has an amazing Sims 4 black hair collection that is perfect for any Sims fan! You are here because you want to know what is the best black hair custom content for your Sims 4 game. Youll also find plenty of light-hearted fashion on their Sims 4 Tumblr CC page. Luckily, this hair is base game compatible, so everyone can enjoy it! Give their page a look! The unisex undercut dreads are sure to make your sims stand out from the crowd! And to top it off, the hair comes with ring accessories that can be found in the hat category. Your sims can wear it any day with any outfit because its so easy to style. [RELATED POST: 51+ Best Sims 4 Reshade Presets For Stunning Graphics (Free To Download)]. Ive rounded up some of the best, Read More 33+ Best Sims 4 Eyebrows For Your CC FolderContinue, Calling all Sims 4 male CC collectors! Your sims can have natural-looking black hair that is both curly and stylish. Download this black hair with bangs today and give your sims the modern edge they need! Discover more posts about black sims cc. Download. Your Sims will love it, for sure! EbonixSims creates custom content for The Sims 4, to fulfill your ethnic and urban content needs. I stand with the black community and will always support because we need to end systemic racism. But what about your sims? The Sims 4 Black Braided Hair is a great way to do just that. Check them out here. Its perfect for any sim! I really love the variety of colors that are available with this black Sims 4 CC hair. And best of all, these black Sims 4 CC hairstyles are compatible with the Color Sliders mod, so you can customize the colors to perfectly match your sims unique style. I was thrilled when Farfetch asked me to create some unique beauty looks for mine in The Sims! And its available for all sims, from teens to elders. Heres a link to her page. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 18 EA swatches. Required fields are marked *. So go ahead and give your sims the gift of fabulous hair today! Everyone knows that flowers are a key ingredient in any romantic gesture. The wavy hairstyle in black is a great option for those who want to experiment with their Sims hair but still want to keep it looking natural. Genshin Impact CC: Dress Up as Your Favorite Characters. If youre looking for a new hair texture to try out, then you should definitely download this one. Then try out the Sims 4 black toddler bun hair. But here y'all go. for colored sims. This silky black haircut for your male sims is available in a total of 30 swatches. These clothes are perfect for sims who live in urban areas and want to add a bit of style to their Sims 4 CC folder. This hair is perfect for black Sims players like you. Check it out by going to this page. But if youre looking for the best Sims 4 CC Tumblr pages, fortunately, this post is your shortcut! Will they be able to resist the temptation of this cute hair? just remember that we as people of color are equally beautiful . Your sims will definitely love this hair! Your male sims can now enjoy the same level of curly fabulousness as their female counterparts! Most cc creators are centered around feminine frames CCs, so its always refreshing to find amazing content for our male characters. EbonixSims creates custom content for The Sims 4, to fulfill your ethnic and urban content needs. This hair is also compatible with the base game. Sims 4 Game Mods. [RELATED POST:35+ Must Have Sims 4 Grunge CC to Spice Up Your CC Folder]. I love it! I want to start a petition to get more skins-tones that accurately represent us and our diversity. Theyve been there for as long as I can remember and Ive been using their custom content ever since I learned it existed. FREE GAMING IDEAS 2023|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 33+ Best Sims 4 Eyebrows For Your CC Folder, Best Sims 4 Male CC For Your CC Folder | The Ultimate List, 33+ Stunning Sims 4 Eyelashes To Create A Lovely Sim, 51+ Stunning Sims 4 Furniture CC Packs to Add to Your CC Folder, 101+ Stylish Sims 4 Curly Hair CC to Add to Your CC Folder (Maxis Match), 29+ Free Sims 4 CC Finds You Need to Fill up Your CC folder (Sims 4 Custom Content). And finally, dont forget to share this post with your fellow simmers if you found it helpful. [RELATED POST: 85+ Stunning Sims 4 CC Clothes Packs To Add To Your CC Folder This Year]. Vitiligo will always have its own cham, so we had to point this out. All Rights Reserved. the one with the boring black hair. . I cant wait to see it on my sims with one hair for each feminine and masculine frame! It is hard enough that as black people we dont get accurately represented in the media. Not only do you get it in black but in 19 other swatches. But lets also acknowledge the perfect vitiligo skin overlay that the cc creator uses on almost all of his sims. The hairline is already part of the headwrap, so you dont have to worry about it looking weird. You might be looking for some stylish black Sims 4 clothing for your sims, and if thats the case, then youll definitely want to check out this Sims 4 female clothing CC. I also like how its a bit messy and has a lot of texture. Plus, its hat compatible, so your toddler can wear their favorite hats with this hairstyle. The braided design is unique and stylish, and its sure to turn heads wherever your sims go. Thats why you need to download the black Sims 4 hair from the link below. Connect via private message. Youll find plenty of items with a retro, vaporware vibe. Yes, youve read that correctly, a Hippogryph, just like the one in the picture, something to dazzle your sims with. Stunning Black Hair CC for the Sims 4. Plus, the bun is a great way to keep their hair out of their faces. And this braids collection is a total must-have. Looking for a new hairstyle for your black sims? Creative expression using an online persona has grown so much! Looking for the best black Sims 4 CC out there? It has lots of cool items for your Sims, like hair, clothing, and accessories. See a recent post on Tumblr from @pilianeij0 about black sims cc. Simandy is another game content creator who we could easily recognize! All Rights Reserved. 6,514 views. In The Sims 4, hair is customizable and you can choose the color, style, and length. Her Simchella Outfit (which is a set of five items) is so unique and its only been released two months ago. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. So cute! This hairstyle is available in a number of colors, including black which stands out in our opinion. Look no further! This is almost an addiction, an obsession if you will. It is not easy to find the best black hairstyle as most of the hairstyles available in the Sims 4 dont come in black. This website is not affiliated with EA or The Sims 4. This pack includes a variety of stylish clothing options for your sims, as well as some amazing glasses and earrings. Whether your sim is headed to the club or out on a date, this hair will help them look their best. We are simply here to assist you in learning how to play the game. I primarily focus on hairstyles for black and brown sims such as braided, loc'd and curly styles in a bid to fill the gaps that are being left when it comes to content for sims of colour. And since the hairs are hat compatible, you can easily mix and match them with your favorite hats. STORIES. Keep reading to explore 30 of the most extraordinary CC creators on Tumblr! Plus, its compatible with hats, which is really cool. Ive discovered KotehokSims only recently, but I was so crazy in love with their hairstyles that I couldnt not use them on my Sims. Tired of the same old hairstyles and clothes? I recommend viewing his Charles Hair, it works on males from teens to elders, youre going to love it. Although this cc creator is of a young age, they're very skilled. Will they be able to resist the urge to pull it out and play with it? This Sims 4 black female hair is absolutely perfect for any sim who wants to add a little bit of extra flair to their look. I hope you enjoy it! The Brooklyn-based creator, also known as BrandySims, started creating content in 2017 for the fun of it. There are obvious reasons why we love the Sims 4 to this extent. 8 years ago, 04/04/14 | 28 notes. This hair is so cute for your sims! To download, click here. Speaking from a personal perspective, although theres a good chance you might see eye to eye with me, I could never get bored of browsing new custom content and mods for my game. 8 Swatches. . Youll find plenty of outfits on Asansan3s Tumblr page that include those slouch socks. Its a cornrow braid that comes in 2 variants. [RELATED POST: 101+ Stylish Sims 4 Curly Hair CC to Add to Your CC Folder (Maxis Match)]. It also comes in 24 different colors, so you can find the perfect shade to match your sims personality. Click here for the best Custom Content for The Sims 4! If youre a fan of Black Sims 4 CC, then youll love this male CC pack! Its perfect for those who want a stylish and practical hairstyle for their sims. It comes with 41 of their best cc hairs in 31 swatches. To stop, release the enter key. From clothes, makeup, and accessories to furniture and gameplay mods, these cc creators wont disappoint! Furthermore, there are different facial presets and features that you should consider downloading for your Sims. One thing that makes this hair so special is its ability to be compatible with hats! After using this Sims 4 black hair CC, your sim will love the new look. Hello! Simvanas creations remind me of those tiny doll houses sold on Aliexpress, for some reason. This versatile hairstyle is perfect for any sim, whether theyre teenagers or the elderly. DOWNLOAD. Most of his packs are compatible with the base game and are maxis-matchy. One of the great things about The Sims 4 is that you can customize your sims to look however you want. This hair is freakin adorable, and its perfect for those who want to add a bit of bold flair to their sims looks. afro collection | sheabuttyr on Patreon. Rae Buns. Its super cute and stylish, and it looks great on my Sims. I really love this pack of black hair! Scene by me - coming soon to Patreon. Next up is BunbunzSims! Wavy hair with and without headband. The Best Sims 4 Custom Content Packs in 2022, The Best 50+ Mods for an Awesome Gameplay in the Sims 4, Kitchen Mods and Custom Content Packs TS4. BLACKSIMFINDS. Its perfect for your Sims! Excited to share this little pack with you. If youre like me, a simmer who spends hours trying to build the perfect house for their Sims, this Tumblr CC page will help you a bunch. She releases free cc packs and paid ones as well. Once you step foot into this world, theres no going back. Plus, there are so many different color options to choose from. textures made 100% by me Its also base game compatible, and lods are included. DOWNLOAD. What if your sim wants to have hair re-color but desires the same texture they have? With this pack, youll get 3 hairstyles, 2 tops, 4 bottoms, and 2 accessories, all of which are base game compatible. While anime hairstyles have been popular for years, it seems that their popularity is at an all time high in the Sims 4 community. They're most known for their makeup sets, presets, and tattoos. There are 15 different colors to choose from, and it comes in dreadlocks, an afro, and more. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Child and Toddler Hair Flip. The dress has 24 different swatches to choose from, so your toddler will look cute at any event. Head over to their page by clicking this button. Unlock 33 exclusive posts. Black hair has been seen as a symbol of power and strength for centuries. It is always exciting trying out new hairstyles, dont you agree? Let your sims have a great childhood memory with black hair mods with ribbons and let them get an ultimate level of cuteness with a style. Take that power and put it to use, now. With over 50 different black hairs to choose from, there is sure to be something for everyone! #thesims4 #sims4cc #sims4mods #urbanhaircc #cas HUGE CC HAUL Hey guys, I wanted to post some of the CC I have. Its also super easy to style and works with hats! It also comes with all 24 EA swatches, so you can find the perfect color for your sim! Your email address will not be published. This hair is also hat compatible, so you can put your sims in all sorts of cute outfits without having to worry about their hair getting in the way. Plus, the bun is super cute and stylish. Here are the braids I've been working on recently, and I must say that I high-key love how it came out in the end! This hair is base game compatible, has all 24 EA swatches, and is not-hat compatible. I am a Twitch Partner, an EA Game Changer and full time content creator, focusing on building a positive and inclusive community across my platforms, raising money for meaningful causes and providing nothing, but good vibes. If you have any business queries, please contact me on ebonixsims@gmail.com. The best part about this hair is that its compatible with the base game, so any sim can rock this hairstyle. Your sims will be turning heads and stealing hearts all over town with this new black male hairstyle. xx, 30 | London, UK | Sims & Tingz | Content Creator | She/Her, Black lives have always mattered, we have always been important, we have always met suffering, we have always succeeded, regardless. Youll be finding a variety of Genshin Impact characters hairs and outfits. Your toddler sims will look so cute with this hair! The Sims 4 base game is great and all, but the devs didn't quite hit the spot in the hair department especially for curly hairstyles. We cannot accept black people being brutalized and murdered by police officers and white supremacists. The curly texture is really flattering, and its easy to style. If youre looking for some awesome black Sims 4 clothes to add to your CC folder, you need to check out this set! Super down-to-earth and super realistic. Subscribe the SnootySims Newsletter to receive a list of the 100 Best Sims 4 Mods! Im super stoked because Her WAVEGAZER SET (the one showcased in the previous picture) will be released in a week, completely for free. Teen sims can now attend magical schools? Whether your little one is dressing up for a party or just heading to school, theyll look absolutely adorable with their hair in this style. Ponytails are always in style, and these long-braided ponytails are no exception! Your sims will step up their game with the custom content offered by these people. You just have to give credit where credit is due. There are 18 EA swatches and it is a conversion of adult hair. This means that you need a variety of styles to choose from to match your aesthetic. I hope you've had an amazing February! Peace be upon you, enjoy the site and feel free to message me!