He is the sole suspect, authorities have said. I'm still looking for both women. I can do this everynight and post it. If you would like me to send them to you I will. Falat, then just a trooper assigned to the case less than two weeks, said the lead investigator, Sgt. June 2008. Smith testified that he led Peterson on for weeks, and even recorded some of the conversations at the direction of the authorities. She and her cohost wi I've been very busy with family & work stuff. Edited Presentations, Publications, and Theses . She is my friend. I mean it. Self-professed psychic Irene Lalagos testified Thursday that Stacy Peterson feared her police sergeant husband would carry out a murderous threat if she ended their troubled marriage. I have helped people find other things, but never people. If so, I don't know what you mean. In the morning he will drive here, another four hours. For more information about me, Victoria Laurie, my novels or to book a psychic/medium session, please visit victorialaurie.com, THE DOWN THE HILL MURDERS PEM-In-Ten Podcast Episode 2. I get a lot of stuff coming thru. It was not until after Stacy's disappearance that police reopened the investigation into the death of Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio. Can A Spirit Change Who The Father Will Be? I have only just come across this site. brightcove.createExperiences(); For nearly a decade, Drew Peterson has steadfastly maintained his innocence in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy. She testified she read cards for Stacy on several different occasions. If she took money she would be using cash. Stacy Peterson went missing in 2007 and her bloated piss bag of a husband Drew Peterson probably had everything to do with it. Went to a country once, won't say the name, and honestly, they seemed so MUCH alike, I thought - how can you stand it? From what I have seen, the same person killed all three people. Peterson was sentenced to death by the jury on December 13, 2004 after being convicted of two counts of murder in the deaths of his wife Laci Peterson and their unborn child. Since he was a cop, he had a good understanding of forensics and. The case of the missing mother of two captivated the country as more details were revealed about her. Sorry, no problems taken haha. BREAKING. The 62-year-old former cop is charged with attempting to hire a prisoner to kill James Glasgow, the attorney who successfully prosecuted Peterson in Savio's death. However, Stacy stood by her husband and even provided his alibi during the time of the murder. April 2008. A few months into their marriage, the couple gave birth to their first child, Anthony, and Lacy, their daughter, was born in 2005. $( this ).css( position ); The remains of Laci Peterson were badly damaged and decomposed, and her head and limbs were missing, ABC News reported in 2003. In court on Monday, prisoner Antonio Smith testified that Peterson spoke about Rev. Drew is serving a 38 year sentence in prison after he was found guilty of murdering his third wife Kathleen Savio. Stacy Ann Peterson met with her pastor at a Starbuck's in 2007. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. But since that date, Mary has not been seen or heard from, and the Connecticut State Police now consider her case a homicide.Episode Hashtags: #marybadaracco, #dominicbadaracco, #pempodcastFor more information on me or my books, or to book a personal psychic session with me, please visit victorialaurie.com, PEMpodcast Missing Mom Stacy Peterson Wife of Convicted Murderer Drew Peterson Ep 46, This week Sandy and I tackle a cold case from 2007 of Missing Mom Stacy Peterson who went missing from the home she shared with her abusive husband, former police officer Drew Peterson, who was later convicted of murdering his third wife, Kathleen. Stacy Peterson's mother was known to walk out and disappear for years at a time with no contact. The state police interviewed Teresa Peterson, an agent with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, in reference to Stacy's whereabouts on Nov. 21, 2007. General. Though Caputo failed to convince Cales that she had made a connection, she allegedly told the mourning sister to stop searching for Stacys body. I have watched foreign news. DAILY DISCUSSIONS About Stacy Peterson Case and Misc information . ANNOUNCEMENTS. "She was afraid for her life.". Thursday he said in court, "quite honestly, I was sort of disgusted about how the investigation was handled.". I figured it out with my better equipment and education where she washed up. I think she was a fake, phony. All material on this site https://whereabouts67.wordpress.com not covered by other copyright and not explicitly marked as public domain is copyright 2009-2014 Laura L. Burke, Missing Lisa Stebic Stacy Peterson John Spira Home Page. When they married, she was 19 and he was 49. If your psychic abilities are telling you that the reading was a mess, congratulations! Man Seeks Exoneration in 1994 Murder 2 Others Confessed to, Witness Alleges Police Misconduct, Woman Accused of Kidnapping Ashley Bush Allegedly Wanted to Keep the Woman's Unborn Baby as Her Own, NYPD Officer Found Guilty of Killing Son, 8, with Autism After Making Him Sleep in Freezing Garage, Alex Murdaugh Tries to Blame Cousin for Murders of Wife, Son, Citing Polygraph Test, Kristin Smart Case: Paul Flores Found Guilty in 1996 Death and Disappearance of the Cal Poly Freshman, A Missing Texas Couple Was Found Slain Then Their Son and His Wife Allegedly Confessed to Murdering Them, 'Lovable' Mich. I'm out in the field looking, paying for GAS out of my own pocket and other expenses, as a mere gamble. Around this time, the police got in touch with Drews second wife, Vicki Connolly, who claimed that her ex-husband had abused her physically, pointed a gun at her, and even threatened to kill her. gtag('config', 'G-25G3LC86LQ'); Most policeman scoff at psychics for the same reason airline pilots don't report UFO's. It was a hard day for me., I think she was a fake, phony. The son of former Bolingbrook Police Sergeant Drew Peterson now believes his father killed both his third and fourth wives. heliumraven2003@yahoo.com. It was ruled an accident but reclassified as a homicide after Savio's body was exhumed. John Spira. (The prime suspect in the case is Petersons husband, former Illinois police sergeant Drew, who is currently serving 38 years in prison for murdering his previous wife, Kathleen Savio. Not only did Theresa waste Cassandras time, but the Jennifer Aniston look-alike with Kate Gosselin-on-roids hair also punched her in the soul by saying that Stacy wants her to stop looking. Peterson snapped when she threatened to leave him, lawmen believe. It may end next week. On the recordings, Peterson appeared to blame Glasgow for his incarceration and the loss of his police pension. If not, she wasn't planning on being gone for a long period of time. I will post direct copies from the nineteen journals I have to date. Neither hesitated when recounting specifics. You're son eh, seems that when ones child gets sick, the parent seems to get sick to, if you know what I mean ha-ha. View the profiles of people named Stacy Peterson. Neither can you. Peterson, 56, is facing first-degree murder charges. Prosecutors are trying to show that Savio's death was never investigated properly. Officials first believed she accidentally drowned. Concerning Stacy: I see that she was definitely leaving this husband for a younger guy, blond and quite slim. In 2008, during an episode of the A&E show Grace vs Abrams, Drews second wife, Vicki, gave her opinion on the case and said that she did not doubt that Drew Peterson is capable of murder. . She testified she read cards for Stacy on several different occasions. My daughter says that she did a Tarot reading directed toward Stacy and got the Death card right away. They had two children, Anthony and Lacy. Available on Google Play Store. With the girl missing for over 13 years, numerous speculations and statements have been made about the mysterious case. In public statements and court records, he has alleged that the then-25-year-old woman left him for another man. I'm walking through the fields and other places. "It's definitely somebody. Referring to a conversation with Stacy, Lalagos testified, "Drew told her he was a cop, he could kill her, hide her body and no one would ever find her.". RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. Personally I don't like looking for crime scenes though. I am less concerned with the flashy looks of the articles and the composition of the writing than I am with the facts and uncovering the truth. Stacy demanded a divorce. Convicted murderer and former police officer Drew Peterson was sentenced to 38 years in prison back in 2012 in connection to the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Patrick Collins, violated proper police procedure when he allowed Peterson to be questioned in the Bolingbrook police department's lunchroom and to also be present that next day when Stacy provided her husband with an alibi. Rate for this podcast. Drew Peterson will follow that 40 more years after he was convicted of plotting to kill the prosecutor who put him behind bars. So this wasn't a healthy relationship either. Veterinary Innovators Earn Spot Among Top Biotech Startups. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. The 9,500 square foot mansion in Durham, North Carolina in which Kathleen and Michael Peterson resided and where Kathleen was later found dead was a prominent filming location for the 1990 movie The Handmaid's Tale, an adaptation of Margaret Atwood's critically acclaimed novel of the same name. Cassandra told Ron that for months and months, The Long Island Mediums people kept bothering her to come on her reality shit show for a reading. Really. Despite his concerns, Falat never documented them. Read 7 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. As her husband, former Bolingbrook police officer Drew Peterson, sat in prison for the. If I can find them using people with paranormal powers, that proves it CAN be done and it validates THEM as individuals. But, I do think that Ara can be a little obnoxious at times. Whatever is presented by volunteers, I will do the actual legwork. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? Faked Scenes, Lies And Payoffs! Case 2: Stacy Peterson, 23, missing since mid-October 2007. I am looking for any assistance I can get in the way of psychic evidence gathering. He claims she ran off with another man and left her children behind. I feel she has changed her hair to short and blonde. It's admireable though. Reward money is a benefit, but it's not my entire reason. Hmmm I hear a raspy hollering in my ear. In September 2013, the New York native filmed a reading with missing woman Stacy Peterson's sister, . Many times, I receive a full name of an involved person, and I have decided to remove those names by blocking them out in the posts in this blog. But it sparked a renewed investigation into the mysterious drowning death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, whose body was found in a dry bathtub March 1, 2004. You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Misc :: Psychics - Help Me Solve Some Possible Cases. Doing it alone - I can't even comprehend. The reading has never aired on Long Island Medium. I've had to change my user name from JimInMokena to jiminfrankfort, but I'm still working these cases. Encuentra cmo llegar a los destinos ms populares en Los Angeles! If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself.". Their relationship raised a lot of eyebrows and not only due to the large age gap. Additionally, the broadcast, entitled Infamous, will feature Drew Peterson's brother breaking his silence for the first time. Peterson also claimed that his son lost his job as a cop due to Glasgows actions. He has not been charged with a crime in regards to Stacy, who remains missing. Threads and Posts; Total Threads: 1: Total Posts: 3: This board has 2 moderators: On This Board; You cannot create threads. gtag('js', new Date()); Kindly explain. I hope my information helps you. The police then questioned Drew, who claimed that they had spoken the previous night and she had left him for another man. You know, four years later or six years later, he says, oh well, gee whiz, I thought it was a homicide but for six years he did nothing," said Joel Brodsky, Peterson attorney. To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). Paddock Publications, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Company. Did she take her clothes? Drew Peterson has not been charged in his fourth wife's disappearance. If convicted, Peterson faces an additional 62 years in prison. DAILY. Drew Peterson is accused of telling his wives he could kill them and make it look like an accident. Please feel free to contact me via e-mail at jiminmokena [at] hotmail [dot] com. "I believe she's with someone else," Peterson told the Chicago Tribune, "but I believe she's safe." October 2007. Lifetimes Cellmate Secrets: Drew Peterson details the disappearance and delves into whether Drew was responsible for it. If you're not out in the field every weekend (as I am), rain, shine, snow or cold, please STFU, sit down and mind your own business. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Cassandra finally gave in and flew to NYC. I told him things. Scott Peterson, 30, was arrested a few days after Laci's body was discovered. Psychic Norbert, the only psychic asked by the family of Stacy Peterson to investigate her disappearance, correctly predicted the arrest of her husband, former Bolingbrook, IL police officer Drew Peterson. Drew Peterson claimed that he'd woken up at 11 a.m. that day and she was simply gone. Which might mean, the perp is looking for a certain person. Could Take Weeks to Identify Remains. That death was ruled accidental. The session was taped for The Long Island Medium, but it never aired, because it was a wreck from start to finish. I feel that the dark-haired woman is still alive, but that she wants to be thought of as dead, that she planned her 'escape' and had help from a female (maybe someone she met on the internet). DAILY DISCUSSIONS About Stacy Peterson Case and Misc information . She gave me nothing. when did the meiji restoration end; the retreat liverpool, ny lunch menu. Dr. Brian Peterson, who performed the autopsies of Laci Peterson and . I have spent the past seven and a half years trying to find Lisa Stebic, and the past seven years trying to find answers in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson. Authorities speculated but provided no evidence of when or how Laci Peterson was killed. I am nearly resourced out and have very limited support, both financially and physically. Craig Stebic says she must've walked or been picked up by someone. Drew Peterson, Stacy's husband and convicted murdered of his third wife, is the prime suspect in her disappearance. Sgt. Someday they will be busy. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The trial is expected to last all week. I can't say it's my sister. Note - In this country, people are innocent until proven guilty. He went looking for lisa serbic and drew peterson bodies but never got back to me. I got a female saying "caleb put you're hat on" I got she was burnt. Nobody likes to become the focus of ridicule. The single reason I decided to publish my readings was to expand my ability to find these missing persons. Bryan Falat described how his concerns that Drew Peterson be treated as a suspect in Savio's death fell on deaf ears. Drew Peterson, Stacy's husband and a former Bolingbrook police. }); Prosecutors are trying to convince a Will County judge to allow certain hearsay statements - such as those Lalagos said Stacy made in June 2007 - when Peterson's murder trial begins. Please be advised, I do not seek media attention and I believe the media is filled with self-serving, overly sensationalistic ego-maniacs. Listen to a podcast, please open Podcast Republic app. The 'Long Island Psychic' messes up a reading over a missing sister. Drew Peterson is accused of telling his wives he could kill them and make it look like an accident. She didn't feel like she could turn to family and friends because they had all warned her not to marry the older man. Psychic Eye Mysteries Podcast (PEMpodcast) By Victoria Laurie. But on Tuesday, police crews left the river empty handed. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Time Traveller, sorry it's taken me so long to get back on here. Allida is tongue-tied with An Impossible Thing to Say by Arya Shahi, in which an Iranian American teen in Arizonafalls in love with the new girl at school, Shakespeare, and rap music while . window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Please excuse my "attitude" on that last post. May 21, 2009 -- Police are facing major obstacles in identifying the body found . From what I have seen, the same person killed all three people. Anything you can do to help is appreciated. Several relatives, friends, co-workers and neighbors of both women said Peterson's wives portrayed him as controlling, abusive and full of bravado that his training as a longtime Bolingbrook police officer would make it easy to get away with their murders. Comments Guidelines | Submission Guidelines | Contact. } Stacy Peterson, then 23 years old, disappeared on October 28, 2007 after failing to show up at her sister's home to help her paint. We also talk about "life" on the Other Side with a new anecdote or two! The following year, Kathleen Savio turned up dead in her bathtub. Psychic search for Stacy Peterson. My main focus is on Lisa Stebic, but because of their closeness to one another, I always wind up looking for both in many of the same areas. My daughter called. WHOS WHO IN THIS INVESTIGATION. A general question to the psychics: Anyone getting any "vibes" about that whole Stacy Peterson think out in Illinois? (function() { "Marcia Clark Investigates The First 48" will pore through controversial cases including: the death of Casey Anthony's daughter Caylee; the murder of actor Robert Blake's wife Bonny Lee Bakley; the disappearance of Drew Peterson's wife Stacy; the shocking death of Federal Bureau of Prisons intern Chandra Levy; the fatal shooting of Run D.M.C Stacy Peterson was Drew Peterson's fourth wife. 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; I am Laura Burke and I created this blog as a place to publish my visions of, and insights into, the disappearance of Lisa Stebic, Stacy Peterson, and John Spira. The hearing continues today. 'Living the dream': Drew Peterson speaks to FOX 32 from behind bars Next month will mark ten. Take care. Smith testified he was playing basketball in the prison yard in 2013 when Peterson allegedly approached him and made a proposition. Copyright 2023 WLS-TV. Drew is serving a 38 year sentence in prison after he was found guilty of murdering his third wife Kathleen Savio. "Reward" is a polite way of saying, "Bounty" The families want them found by any means available. Stacy Peterson was killed by her husband, who was suspected of foul play with his other dead wives (I think two of them). Enjoy the kids. Through their investigation, the police found out that Stacy was reportedly scared of her husband. January 2008. He had ferocious. Lalagos said Stacy was in fear of Drew. With the police unable to trace her and no help from Drew, Stacy is still missing and has never been found. My e-mail address is jiminmokena [at] hotmail.com. However, he is doing time for killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Area I called the police with a tip from my dream. Caputo said Stacy didnt want me searching for her, to put it to rest, Cales says. According to Smith, Peterson made a comment stating that the clergyman didnt know he was talking to a dead woman..