We have a large variety of colors available including split face, pinto, and reverse pinto. Helping gliders in need and educating ownerson glider husbandry. I am asking a re-homing fee of $300 for everything. follow our page to see the latest updates, check out our latest news, events, & adoptable gliders, Helping gliders in need and educating owners on glider husbandry. 2023 Sugar Glider Guardians| Site by 1230MEDIA. Your sugar glider is also going to need a food and water dish, which both cost about $10 to $20. Salem Campus. 4246 Turner Rd. Ali is the founder and foundation of Glider Girl Rescue. Get to know what habitat a Sugar Glider is accustom to, what temperature will the Sugar Glider need to maintain, and what range of temperatures are acceptable for a Sugar Glider to survive. Please contact us if we can help, or if youd like to join our cause. We have a thriving sanctuary program, a thorough adoption program, and we are partnered with a phenomenal vet! I need to find a permanent home for two female sugar gliders I have had them for far too .. Litter of 9 gorgeous puppies 5 female 4 mail both come from champion AKC dam insider pupp.. Ready now Sugar Glider Guardians is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping gliders in need and educating owners on the best practices of glider care. Our programs have been effective in providing local educational programs, community outreach and day-to-day care and feeding of unwanted or abused animals. They are a bonded pair and must go together. We work with local veterinarians and collaborate with caregivers and veterinarians nationwide to develop and teach best practices for the care of sanctuary animals. The two females, Lily and Tasha are about 8. https://www.facebook.com/glidergirlgamingandrescue. Sadly many new owners bring them home without doing proper research about this high maintenance pet. Doing RESCUE in Oregon and surrounding area. He is twice the size of the girls and I didn't want them to be injured or killed by having babies that were too big for them to give birth to. Yes they can! All of our current sugar gliders have been adopted. Since 2010, years, the operation has expanded to include farm and ranch animals that are abandoned or rounded up from BLM land. I have to move back to my home town country in next month so my sweetheart sugar glider n.. Our rescue would be incomplete without the fabulous Dr. Jen and her team at Spartan Animal Hospital in McFarland, WI. Sugar Glider Rescues Finding a sugar glider to adopt should not be too difficult. Kristi runs Suggie Snuggle Shop, a resource for all things fleece and sugar glider. (Photos given upon serious inquiries only, thank you)View Detail, Ready now YES, LET ME SEE IF AN ANIMAL IS NEAR ME! These adorable, tiny marsupials are native to Australia and Indonesia . Whether it be 7pm or 3am, they are always ready and supportive in our emergency situations. We know that some of our sanctuary members are quite popular. Sugar gliders are highly social animals. Three sugar gliders need a good home. EIN: 85-3287477 14 likes. Read profiles of Sugar Gliders personalities. I breed the following colors,. Local Glider Communities on Facebook These groups are excellent resources for finding breeders, boarders, nail trimmers, and vets that are near you. We promise not to send any unsolicited communications - we will send you an email with your download file but you can unsubscribe at any time. They require an intensive diet and are only suited to homes which are fully dedicated to their animals and have keen eye for detail and attention. Sugar Glider adoption can be an enriching experience, and is a big decision. Glider Girl Rescue is a non-profit rescue, rehabilitation and education mission focused on sugar glider safety and wellbeing. Sugar Glider Guardians was founded because of the overwhelming number of sugar gliders who are neglected, in danger, and poorly cared for. Or you can make a donation of needed items to care for the gliders such as pouches (sleeping and bonding ~slightly used works for us~), e-collars (velcro, satellite, and shot glass), rejected joey supplies including feed tips, and 1 cc suringes, booster milk, other emergency kit items, cages (of all sizes), BML ingredients, frozen mixed veggies, fruit(Wal mart gift card), water bottles and feed cups, toys (previously glider inspected work great ). None of our rescues are for breeding. These messages could be to wish you a happy birthday, a happy holiday, or just a smile to brighten your day. Face-to-Face workshops on diet, hoof and nail trimming, and grooming are provided to donors. Many overwhelmed owners do not have a safe place to surrender their sugar gliders. At the top of that list should be getting know the diet of a Sugar Glider. This page is dedicated to helping chinchillas and sugar gliders at Little Critter Crew find homes. We provide information on animal husbandry, proper care, and feeding. There are local animal rescues and shelters that that may have some available. Since 2006, Lucky Glider Rescue & Sanctuary has taken in and sheltered literally hundreds of small exotics including sugar gliders many of which are too ill or old to adopt out. Please do your homework before taking on these lovely exotic Creatures. Give a healthy Sugar Glider a home. Oregon Sugar Glider and Chinchilla Rescue. Glider Girl Gaming and Rescue is a non-profit rescue, rehabilitation and education mission in south central Wisconsin lead by Ali Larson. He is 4 months old. Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Compliance. California Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Irvine, San Bernardino, Riverside, Fresno, Oakland, Sacramento, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Bakersfield, Ontario, Walnut Creek, Santa Cruz, Northern, Southern, Central, Concord, Hanford, Los Angeles County, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Riverside County, Mission Viejo, Yolo, San Bernardino County, San Francisco, San Jose, San Rafael, Novato Santa Clara County, San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Texas Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Waco, Austin, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Abilene, Amarillo, Western Texas, Eastern Texas, San Marcos, Dallas County, Harris County, Galveston, Brazoria, McAllen, San Antonio, New York New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Niagara Falls, Kings County, Queens County, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Florida Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Broward County, Miami Dade County, Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Illinois Chicago, Springfield, Peoria, DeKalb, Bloomington, Cook County, Pennsylvania Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Lancaster, Allentown, Erie, Bethlehem, Ohio Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Canton, Akron, Youngstown, Hamilton, Michigan Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Ann Arbor, Flint Michigan, Holland, Wayne County, Ontario Toronto, Ottawa, Windsor, Kingston, New Jersey Newark, Trenton, Jersey City, Atlantic City, Camden, New Brunswick, Hackensack, Georgia Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah, Valdosta, North Carolina Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Gastonia, Rock Hill, High Point, Chapel Hill, Virginia Richmond, Arlington, Norfolk, Lynchburg, Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Massachusetts Boston, Springfield, Worcester, Cape Cod, Lawrence, Fall River, Indiana Indianapolis, Evansville, Gary, Muncie, Bloomington, Richmond, Centerville, Washington Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Everett, Kirkland, Bellingham, Vancouver, King County, Bremerton, Tennessee Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Jackson, Davidson, Missouri St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield, Jefferson City, Muskegon, Holland, Wisconsin Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Kenosha, Wisconsin, Racine, Maryland Baltimore, Annapolis, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Arizona Flagstaff, Phoenix, Mesa, Yuma, Tucson, Maricopa County, Casa Grande, Minnesota Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Duluth, Louisiana New Orleans, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Alabama Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Decatur, Colorado Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, Fort Collins, Aurora, Greeley, Kentucky Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, South CarolinaColumbia, Charleston, Greenville, Oregon Portland, Eugene, Ashland, Klamath Falls, Salem, Connecticut Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, Stamford, Kansas Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City, Dodge City, Utah Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo, Cedar City, Moab, Nevada Reno, Las Vegas, Henderson, Carson City, New Mexico Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Alamogordo, New Hampshire Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Berlin, Rhode Island Providence, Newport, Portsmouth, Warwick, British Columbia Victoria, Vancouver, Prince George, Montana Billings, Great Falls, Bozeman, Missoula, Helena, South Dakota Rapid City, Pierre, Sioux Falls, North Dakota Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks, Vermont Burlington, Montpelier, Newport, Bennington. Shelbyville KY Lost & Found Animals/Rehoming/Foster/Rescue (Kentucky), Rehoming Pets Mobile and Surrounding Areas (Alabama), Rehoming Pets in Baldwin County (Alabama), Alamogordo Area Animal Rehoming Network (New Mexico), Sugar Glider Community of Spokane (Washington State), Helping gliders in need and educating owners on glider husbandry. 2023 Sugar Glider Guardians| Site by 1230MEDIA. $500 firm.View Detail, We have these Lovely And Friendly Sugar Gliders ready for re homing asap at a very reasonable price , we have everything you need for them , they will be coming with all papers and accessories . Super sweet and friendly. If interested please text me. These include donkeys, goats, sheep, and some smaller exotics. Find out how often and what a Sugar Glider needs to eat. Glider Girl Rescue has been from Northern Minnesota, to East Indiana, through Kentucky, down to Missouri, and much furtheron our mission to help sugar gliders in need. These include donkeys, goats, sheep, and some smaller exotics. We not only rescue and rehome sugar gliders, we also offer education and mentoring to prospective and current glider parents. Ready to Buy a Sugar Glider? If you need to rehome your sugar glider, we suggest being very choosy about new owners. 2023, Kinship Partners Inc & Affiliates. Beautiful white face blonde markings. You can optionally provide bedding at an additional cost of $10. one merle Dottie and one fona lilly.. We have these Lovely And Friendly Sugar Gliders ready for re homing asap at a very reason.. Three sugar gliders need a good home. Yes!! please e-mail at xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxView Detail, I need to find a permanent home for two female sugar gliders I have had them for far too long I was only supposed to rehome and I've had them for much longer than I needed to, they're starting to bond with me I that absolutely CANNOT happen as I am not going to be their permanent owner so please understand how seriously I need your help! Lucky Glider Rescue & Sanctuary provides shelter and caring for many of these animals with particular attention to the kinds of animals many rescuers do not have the facilities to handle. Sugar Glider Guardians is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping gliders in need and educating owners on the best practices of glider care. Please be aware that even though these may look super cute, they are very much a exotic pets. In addition, there are countless farm and ranch animals that are turned loose who are often in need of medical care or malnourished. Ask a lot of questions, ask for photos and references, and be sure your gliders are going to a great home. The fee is applied to the cost of the sugar glider(s).