That was a rare find and a $6 up charge over the DX. I know that she is currently on her first revenue sailing, perhaps some of you have sailed her right before the shut down. Royal Caribbean provides exclusive perks and benefits for passengers booked in suite accommodations. I particularly enjoyed breakfast in both, a relaxing start to any day. Was John as in @John&LaLaon your cruise. Related: 7 reasons you should splurge on a suite on your next cruise. The perks include free WiFi, exclusive lounges, priority On Royal Caribbean ships, suite guests can access the suite lounge throughout the day, where they can get bottled water and other drinks like coffee. My only complaint is that I wished it opened earlier than 8 am as I am an early riser. Youll also be in a very small room. I booked all of my dinners and lunches beforehand, so the day of boarding was very relaxing as I did not have to worry about making any plans. The abbreviated version is that I ran into that list of cheap and limited alcohol in the suite lounge the first time we ever sailed on Royal - that was on Allure years ago. Don't shoot the messenger but Grand Suites on Liberty don't get free internet. OK, interesting. WebSuite Lounge This lounge serves up serenity with a twist of lime. Only 12% of the cabins on Royal Caribbeans oldest vessel, the 1996-built Grandeur of the Seas, are balcony cabins. Passengers booked in a Sky Class Suite receive the following perks: A Star Class is the highest Royal Caribbean suite class. TPG values it at $1,600. Sip your preference neat, on the rocks, or with your go-to juice or soda mixer. So is Dan. I just will be super happy if no one else has the face that frustration again. The line is known for operating the worlds biggest cruise vessels ships so big that some have nearly 3,000 cabins each. Booking a suite is a nice splurge that brings several extra perks. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Available for your use, our Concierge Lounge is staffed by a dedicated Concierge, who will attend to your needs in a relaxed lounge environment. August 31, 2022 in Royal Caribbean Discussion. This will be for the Suite Lounge on the Allure. A suite on Wonder of the Seas can start at $4,000 to over $20,000 during peak sailing season. Here is what it's like to sail in a suite on the two different cruise lines. Some benefits may not be available on all sailings. You can often save considerable money by booking an inside cabin versus an ocean-view or higher-level cabin. If you have both Suite Lounge and Diamond or above vouchers, plan your voucher usage for the rest of the day. And don't forget to get bottles of wa Youll find the Suite Lounge on the ships. Get on board faster with exclusive priority check-in. October 13, 2021 in Royal Caribbean Discussion. Their reimagined spaces and focus on innovation, make them stand out from the crowd. If youre planning a cruise on one of the lines older vessels and a balcony cabin is a must, youll want to book early to ensure you get one. Royal Caribbean is also famous for its Ultimate Family Suite: a two-deck-high suite complex designed for families with young kids. Suite Lounge on Serenade right now is unlimited drinks at happy hour, no vouchers needed/used. Options are a bit limited, but not overly. They are What youll give up, of course, is that ocean view. Some are in suites so they may in the SL already and not going to the PL at all. * Benefits & amenities may varybyship. Some sailings do have one or more formal nights, as well as a Caribbean and white clothes night. WebA new booking category "Royal Suite Class" (suite accommodations only) offers the boat's highest paying guests the ultimate Royal Caribbean all-inclusive cruise experience. They have a strange way of giving out perks. Yes, it was sort of a hidden perk. You do not get complimentary drinks in this area, which is annoying. Both programs provide similar perks for suite guests, but some key differences exist. The suite deck on Edge has two levels, with a small space by the lounge, leading up to a larger area on Deck 16. In Fort Lauderdale, the Celebrity suite lounge looks brand spanking new, with modern dcor and furnishings. A bit factor is whether the drinks are made in the suite lounge or come from a regular bars. Of course In almost 69 years Ive never had a beer or glass of wine at 11:00 in the morning and wouldnt even if it was available. Oddly enough, some of the deciding factors are not the suite perks specifically but external factors such as itineraries and the ships' amenities. Get up to $300 back per calendar year on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Iniziare a pianificare la vostra prossima vacanza in crociera selezionando una $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 back each month on eligible purchases made with your Platinum Card on one or more of the following: Audible, Disney+, The Disney Bundle, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. There was a server to assist with the coffee machine ( including cappuccinos) during the day ( at least in the morning- we didnt go in in the early afternoon). Paste as plain text instead, This card comes with a long list of benefits, including access to Centurion Lounges, complimentary elite status with Hilton and Marriott, at least $500 in assorted annual statement credits and so much more. Breeze through security with CLEAR lanes available at 100+ airports, stadiums, and entertainment venues and get up to $189 back per calendar year on your membership when you use your Card. Even before you set foot on the gangway to board your cruise, there are a few nice benefits that you enjoy as a suite guest. Just off Anthem in a suite. It was like Christmas morning. Even without the lounge we are looking forward to being back on Liberty. Most scotch from the region where Glenfiddich comes from are tame compared to Islay scotch. The balcony is a good size with two chairs. Exactly. I love the layout of this space, and met lots of guests before and after meals as people lingered and had cocktails. We may receive compensation when you click on those links at no cost to you. Posted April 10, 2008. It's not as common to see the others. Coastal Kitchen, Royal Caribbeans dining venue, was similar in quality and service. Your room will have four walls and no windows offering a glimpse of the outside world (at least, not a traditional window more on that in a moment). The suite lounge (the Retreat Lounge) is located on deck 15, separate from the suite dining venue Luminae, which is on deck 12. Winner: Celebrity Cruises for more personalized service. Enrollment required. My wife enjoys a Pernod occasionally and I wondered if this would be offered in the suite lounge. Not only that, but I was charged for drinks I did not order it the Suite Lounge. Its also the number of cabin categories. I'm not talking about pinnacles at all, only suite guests. That prompted Royal Caribbean to offer a wide mix of cabin types. Members will now enjoy additional beverage amenities, which can come in quite handy for those who dont already profit from a beverage package. 19 Secret Codes on Cruise Ships That You Need to Know, Virgin Voyages Partners with Sustainable Marine Fuel Providers, D23: Disney Treasure, Lighthouse Point, and Australia, Carnival Celebration Begins First Set of Sea Trials, Oceania Cruises New 180-Day World Cruise And Grand Voyages. Maybe check out his "live" thread? If you count two types of Symphony of the Seas suites that come in two versions a standard version and a slightly altered, accessible version there are actually 17 different categories of suites on the vessel. This is the Allure menu I couldn't get uploaded earlier. You are correct suite guests do not get coupons, but other tiers in a suite do. The suite perks vary between the two cruise lines, offering slightly different benefits and experiences, from pre-cruise to disembarkation. You just go there and ask if they have room starting day 2 for dinner. Started August 27, 2021, By Yes open bar does mean free alcoholic drinks. With an ocean-view cabin, you get a window looking out to the sea but not an attached balcony where you can sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. It was very dead. When was your allure sailing? First night, ASK. By booking a Star class suite, youll receive all of the perks of Sea and Sky class, plus some additional benefits. Vacation should not be this stressful. It offers a slide from a second-floor kids room to the main level and extras like a foosball table. Your designated concierge, a cruise line staff member, will reach out a couple of days before your cruise to introduce themselves. I hope they dont go back on their word. If they take the 11-11 away hopefully they will replace it with better happy hour selections. Suite lounge drinks on the Oasis - Royal Caribbean International - Cruise Critic Community It has been a while since Ive been on the Oasis, but what I recall is that the I think it smells like a$$. Either way, suite class is a fantastic option for those wanting to splurge. Relative to the other whiskeys on the limited menu, it's fantastic (Jameson's has its place, but not drinking straight). For starters, there is an eye-popping number of cabins available on many Royal Caribbean ships. I recall them back-tracking the 11-11 because of all the complaints. Royal Caribbeans newer ships have relatively few such cabins, as cabins that face outward are usually built with balconies now. Whether youre looking to book a suite or curious about the Royal Caribbean suite perks, well look at everything you get when you book a Royal Caribbean suite. Is there a Suite Lounge? Or are you saying you were charged for drinks you did not order at all? The cost of a suite varies by the cruises duration and the cruise ships size and age. In the wake of the increase, a family of four in a typical cabin now pays nearly $450 in service fees on a seven-night Royal Caribbean cruise. Credit ranges are a variation of FICO Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application. To confirm what @islandwannabeeposted, there is a fleet-wide change occurring where the SL will no longer (could be temporary) serve complimentary drinks for suite guests all day. Terry Newsom Among the lines most spectacular suites are the Royal Loft Suites on some of the newer Royal Caribbean vessels. Spacious AquaTheater suite with large balcony (two bedrooms). Included with our cabin were bathrobes, upgraded bedding, and luxury bathroom products. Was looking forward to it but we needed some time to go to the DL to get our discount on the internetLOL C&A said we can't get the rate pre-cruise.