What is tax products pe2 sbtpg llc? If you used TurboTax to prepare and electronically file your federal Form 1040 income tax return, you may have received your tax refund via. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. However, many of them didnt bother to check that these benefits were taxable. TurboTax is committed to protecting your personal information. After due processing by IRS or State, the refund amount is transferred to TPG company. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Although founded in 1991, the company became a Green Dot Company in 2014. - get all this in via mail and I'm called on 2/27 that they need my WIFE's DL and SSL since she's on the taxes (forget that the SLL is already in the tax forms I gave them) A deposit from Tax Products PE1 is most often a Federal refund for those people who chose the option to pay their TurboTax fees out of their Federal refund. I would say TurboTax might be more guilty in this as theyre using their customers and selling them this horrible product. These people will keep your money. How long did it take you to get your check? AT this point I'm going off. TurboTax Premier - Cost: $79.99 + $39.99 for each state return. Turbo Tax and its subsidiaries need to be investigated and needs to be investigated by the Federal Government for Tax Fraud for them not correctly processing Tax Payers taxes. I will never use turbotax again. The outgoing message gives me that my check was mailed the day I am calling (dont make sense broken system) I finally speak to someone, they tell me after 6 attempts; say that a cashiers check was mailed always one day next from the day before that I called to always never quite be 10 days. How do i make symbols on mac products? Did you miss something? My refund was meant to be $1343. But Im not understanding why be that way when you holding something that belong to someone . Tax products group tpg 3 doller dopsit. CREDIT FOR TAX PRODUCTS PE1 SBTPG LLC CO REF was . Why Was No Federal Income Tax Withheld From My Paycheck? Step by Step Guidance with Example, What is the Price Discrimination? Not sure what to do at this point. Sigma Tax Pro is dedicated to providing professional tax preparers with high grade, comprehensive solutions at the lowest prices available. It contains or requests illegal information. TPG will deduct the processing fee & tax preparation fee of the tax service provider and issues the refund to the client. Tax products . These type of people who run this bank needs to be run out off the country.. THIEVES! Get form response, wants @#$# number from logging into their page. I sent complaints to the AG, BBB and Govt Reps before finally getting my federal refund from these jokers. If not how do I get a job with them so I too can do as I please! Unacceptable customer service. I HAVE found a lot of complaints about TAX PRODUCTS PE1 SBTPG LLC who you do business with . We continue to send Economic Impact Payments weekly in 2021 as 2020 tax returns are processed. Krasnaya Gora, Krasnogorsky, Bryansk, Russia. They have yet to claim that they have my money. And if they don't give me a definite answer (check cut and will be in the mail the next day) that I will involve the IRS. Here's the fun part, the amount deposited into my account was $409. I was on hold for over two hrs only to be hung up on. The hold our money and build interest. trabajos en manhattan de limpieza / united rentals spreader bar / what does tax products pr1 sbtpg llc mean. How does the multi-year website work? I received an ACH deposit into my checking account from Tax Products. It is spam / self promotion. Reddit's home for tax geeks and taxpayers! Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. TPG is located in San Diego, California. No to mention the hours of waiting on hold to speak to some incompetent agent with no answers. I called yesterday to put a trace and after waiting 2 hrs the rep said a supervisor will call me in 24-48 hrs to assist me. I will be calling the IRS to get them involved to see what can be done. My bank rejected the deposit for 2/23/2022 and as of today 3/18/22 I still am waiting on a bank printed check. It does not make sense. SBTPG exists to simplify tax preparation fees. Or are you missing your state refund? Solved: I got a direct deposit from "TAX PRODUCTS . By using our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Cookies Policy. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. What do TAX PRODUCTS PE4 SBTPG LLC means? The IRS started sending the third Economic Impact Payments to eligible individuals on March 12, 2021. TPG offers tax-related financial products through a network of tax preparation franchises, independent tax professionals and online tax preparation providers. (FAQs). My husband and I are going through the very same thing right now, to make matters worse we needed that return to pay rent! How do I contact Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG)? Hi there boys and girls ME again. A deposit from Tax Products PE1 is most often a Federal refund for those people who chose the option to pay their TurboTax fees out of their Federal refund. When they do not read the terms & conditions carefully or do not understand the right way of doing things, it can lead to frustration. (800) 779-7228 I'm an independent tax professional that offers 3Fund (855) 888-3863 Business Hours All times are Pacific Standard Time. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group Llc Complaints. Where can I find forms? Here's the . @reniberman And Fond of real science, real food, sunshine, innate immune system and natural health. As the pandemic hit the world, millions of Americans also ended up being dependent on the government for enhanced unemployment benefits. All my other documents match, including my wife's, and my SS Card is quite legible-they just don't like it? TPG took 6 months to return the funds to the IRS and gave me a Green DOT yet the IRS still hasnt received any funds from them what so ever. Federal is deposited separate from your state return. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Thats handled by an intermediary company called SBTPG (aka Tax Products Group.) 2010-2023 Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, all rights reserved. Every year it would show as IRS REFUND. Ask for FREE. Press J to jump to the feed. Ask for FREE. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group is used to process your refund when you elect to have your tax preparation fees deducted from your refund. If you received a deposit of your Federal refund from Tax Products, aka SBTPG, PE2, etc., that implies you had TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of your Federal refund. So the total amount deducted from the tax refund would be the tax fee for TurboTax + the refund processing fee. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group Green Dot Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiary bank, Green Dot Bank, are focused exclusively on serving Low and Moderate Income American families with modern, fair and feature-rich financial products and services, including prepaid cards, checking accounts and cash processing services distributed through a network of some 100,000 retail stores, neighborhood financial service centers and via digital channels. Tax Products PE4 SBTPG is the bank that processes your refund that it receives from the IRS to deduct your fees and then send it on to your bank. Then SBTPGs bank sends the rest of the Federal refund to your bank account. Lets discuss a case of multiple jobs. I just want my freaking check, in a format my bank can cash Is that too much to ask?!?!? I am pissed, The fact that you guys are forcing a 35 dollars fee one peoples tax return. We faxed all the documents liked they asked and they said his SS card was tampered with.. HAHA very funny it was still attached to the paper they send it in the mail attached to. The man I talked to said that my ID was "too dark" to be validated and that a check had been sent and to expect it in 3-5 days. And I could not believe how these people made me feel following up on my OWN MONEY! Pr1 sstpg llc Taxproduct pr1 . How will my tax refund appear on my bank statement? Sbtpg Llc Tax Productscom is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer co. February 24,2022 The Tax Products Group, "TPG", webtaxpayer (sbtpg. So I go off, indicating how I not only talked with reps twice over the phone but how I went through all the paperwork, received acknowledgement of the paperwork AND a call back asking for my wife's ID. They have been serving the consumers with tax-related financial products and services. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group is used to process your refund when you elect to have your tax preparation fees deducted from your refund. Besides, we will focus on the case of TPG Products and Turbotax customers and will try to solve the query. What Is Tax Products Pr1 Sbtpg Llc? How to Market Your Business with Webinars. 29, 2021 8:42 am Third Economic Impact Payment The American Rescue Plan was signed into law on March 11th, and includes a third round of Economic Impact Payments (EIPs) which will be delivered directly to taxpayers. 1 Check with the IRS To view your refund status Go to IRS website 2 Check with TPG To view your refund transfer details Login to TPG Need help? The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". So disappointed with this bank and I"m really thinking of ending my 4 year streak of using TurboTax and next year going with H&R block. Many people in both the first and second round of stimulus payments mistook the debit card for junk mail. What Is Sales Tax And How To Calculate It? I don't owe any state level back taxes, and otherwise have nothing that should've deducted anything from my account. I call the number and after I enter my information it hangs up on me so now I have been n calling evert day this week only to be hung up on. Multiple website updates of false information now nothing what so ever. The IRS has submitted the case to BFS for an investigation. To view the fees that are deducted from your return please follow the instructions below. Now perfectly healthy. In an ideal case, IRS should send you a letter explaining why the refund amount was lower or higher(in some cases). Identity theft yet SBTPG wants me to go and file and do all the work when they should check into it . On the one hand, the collaboration of these service providers brings ease to the consumer (taxpayer end), but on the other hand, sometimes, it can become a problem for the taxpayers. February 8, 2020 11:46 AM. SBTPG is hurting Turbo Tax business. Then SBTPGs bank sends the rest of the Federal refund to your bank account. The tax software provides simplified and quick tax return filing without needing to understand all the complicated terms of IRS, Federal, and State taxes. They payment was not a fourth stimulus check, but rather a refund for taxpayers who overpaid taxes on unemployment compensation in 2020. Day #4 no money. I will help you get rid of excess weight and achieve your health goals. I've been into my irs.gov account and see that I don't owe anything to them. They dont have to pay anything upfront when they avail of the option. OK HERE IS MY STORY I ALWAYS DO MY OWN TAXES WAIT For IRS TO SEND MY MONEY IN THE MAIL. Even many clients have concerns that the refund is less even after deduction of the tax fees. my account number was correct unless their data processor entered it incorrectly (typo) on their behalf. It does not contain enough information. The company identifies itself as a consumer-friendly service provider with fair pricing. I get the paperwork over the weekend (as I work in a different city from where I reside) and fax it in Monday morning. TPG is a proud supporter of the following organizations GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. Clients need money in a hurry? ok, I'll give them 1 more day to be officially "late" Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Ok so Monday - Friday, should be there the next tuesday (10th) at the latest. 4 How will my tax refund appear on my bank statement? that we would get back after her fees had been taken out. Now I have to go through all turmoil to get to the bottom of it. What do TAX PRODUCTS PE4 SBTPG LLC means? What are the best products for sensitive skin? Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. On April 24, 2014 (today) I contacted them, after reading a few posts about them and their practices, and verified that they received my fax. So where has the other half of my refund ran off to? Your email address will not be published. Ask for an explanation of the difference between $1343 and $569. @reniberman @Taxhater101 0 Reply smith_doug Level 1 March 9, 2022 6:34 AM. "Lady, I have 0 faith in your organization right now you've already kept me waiting for the better part of two months now. " CREDIT FOR TAX PRODUCTS PE1 SBTPG LLC CO REF was on my bank. I am still waiting as well. So I told him why I didn't do that? I think the state should investigate this group! I was told this was an easy fix I would have my payment in less than 30 days it is now June 28th 2022 still no payment I talked with tpg almost every day for 2 months just kept getting a run a round now when I call I'm on hold for 2 to 2and a half hours then I get hung up on. IRS indicates payments will not be issued to TPG. Customer Support Sigma Tax Pro guarantees prompt and professional responses to our clients Tax Prep Support If you have questions on tax guidelines we can provide the answers you need You bunch of greedy bas***d. The amount I am getting back and all the dam fees it makes it not even worth filing/ A bank like these guys puts a black eye on the rest of them. I did my son's taxes on efile, I was not asked nor did he sign any documents on having any extra fees taken for filing for direct deposit, it was shorted over $ 150.00 how do we get this back?