Taylor Swift is a Sagittarius. Being the most relationship-oriented sign of the zodiac means that Libra will allow nothing to come between them and their crush. READ THIS NEXT: The Song You Should Sing at Karaoke, Based on Your Zodiac Sign. Oh, Pisces. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! You are often recognized for your empathy and nurturing, but with this being your first instinct, many often fail to realize how much you long for the same in return. 1. Email This BlogThis! ", Karen Comen, an astrologer and health and wellness coach at Zodiacsign.com, says that the true embodiment of Taurus pairs well with Swift's romantic and stunning Speak Now hit, "Enchanted. Just "Shake it Off" and keep going until the end. READ THIS NEXT: The Theme Song of Your Life, Based on Your Zodiac Sign. As a Gemini, there are no misconceptions about your true intentions. They arent clingy and are usually pretty easygoing and reasonable. zodiac sign matches each song from Taylor Swift. The lyrics in the final chorus ("Yeah, I showed up at your party / Will you have me? RELATED: Is Taylor Swift Pregnant? Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Wilson immediately saw Scorpio's energy in the lyrics. Be careful because if youre not the one dishing it out you could possibly be on the receiving end, especially if youve been less than scrupulous with others lately. Taylor (fellow Sagittatius) sings about how she and someone she dated wanted completely different things. We've crafted this 99.9% accurate quiz with the help of science and it'll reveal your . The story sees Alice,the titular character, as a complete misfit in this new world but still desperately trying to make it work.". "A Libra is 'Love Story' because they're the sign most consumed by the other person's perspectives. ", "In the song, Swift recalls a romance that was doomed for demise, even comparing it to tumbling into Lewis Carroll's Wonderland," she adds. They're often the solution.". In case you havent noticed, If astrology isnt enough to validate the, By the way, the only thing better than waiting for the clock to strike midnight on October 21 was the fact that. With Taylors Moon in Cancer, she is likely very connected to her feelings. "Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and has as much to prove in their lives as Taylor did when she released her first single, 'Tim McGraw,'" she says. Not only will each zodiac sign relate and relish in the song that describes their attitude and personality, but itll be their new favorite Taylor Swift hit. Taylor's bangs are often styled to the side, giving her a classic and polished look. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. three songs. She is very structured and processes information in a very practical way. They like to challenge taboos and really push the boundaries when it comes to seduction. The story sees Alice,the titular character, as a complete misfit in this new world but still desperately trying to make it work.". The Taylor Swift Song You Are, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, Photo by Jason Squires / WireImage / Getty Images, Photo by Rob Verhorst / Redferns / Getty Images, Photo by Gary Miller / FilmMagic / Getty Images, Photo by Arturo Holmes / FilmMagic / Getty Images, Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images for TIME, Photo by Larry Busacca / TAS / Getty Images for TAS, The Song You Should Sing at Karaoke, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, The Theme Song of Your Life, Based on Your Zodiac Sign, The Best Date Idea for Your Zodiac Sign, According to Astrologers, Your Love Language, According to Your Zodiac Sign. ", In "All Too Well" Taylor aches over a former lover with the heartbreaking lyrics, "Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it / I'd like to be my old self again / But I'm still trying to find it. Its brighter now, and youll move on and grow from your, and their, mistakes. Her vocals are light and warm, making even the most pessimistic person likely to sway along. Taylor Swift - Aries Sun, Gemini Moon, Pisces Rising. embody what it feels like to be a Scorpio in the pursuit of love. Taylor Swift. See additional information. She released the Grammy-winning album Fearless in 2008 which had hit songs like Love Story and You Belong With Me.. ", "Pisces are dreamy, ethereal beings who are often reminiscing over the past or dreaming about the future," explains Kusko. Scorpios know this all too well.". We love a Leo, the sign that thrives in being the center of attention and adoration. This is where your instinct to explore and desire for freedom would be to blame for you changing like midnight. FYI: Theres nothing wrong with showing off what makes you shimmer. Perhaps, but you have to admit, when all is said and done, you blindly go to battle for the ones you love. This aligns perfectly with "Treacherous," a song from Taylor Swift's 2012 Red album . Lucky Girl Syndrome Might Help, But It's Not the Key to Success. "Leos are the summertime warmth and 'middle of the parking lot dancers.' Comen says Cancer signs are incredibly nostalgic and wistful, just like the lyrics and sounds from "Maroon." Jupiter in Cancer people like to be there for the people they care about and supportive to those who need a shoulder to lean on. Failure is not an option, and youll do whatever it takes to regain your throne. Here's the style that will bring out the best of your astrological sign. They want to redefine traditions, rules, and structures. Maressa Brown is a writer and astrologer with more than 15 years of experience. Swift's soft and sweet song reminds you of the person or community that makes . In the Taylor Swift quiz below, much more interesting question are there on Taylor Swift, to make you known more about her. P.S. You take your time, because youre a Venusian who prefers to go slow, and indulge in every moment, Taurus. Details About The National Guitarist Who Helped Produce Taylor Swift's New Album. They dont like to be thrown for a loop or surprised because they prefer stability. Scorpio, you know what you want and youre already halfway to getting it. Since 2006, when she released her debut album, Taylor Swift, to her studio album drop, Midnights, just last month, Swift, a Sagittarius herself, has worn her heart on her sleeve song after song. Taylor Swift Quizzes. "Fearless". Take this "Which Zodiac Sign Are You Really?" quiz, and see what your true zodiac sign energy is. Grateful is an understatement, but I digress. Once in love, an Aquarius will slowly give themselves up, even falling in love with their partners' red flags. All Radio 1 Radio 1 - Quiz: How well do you know Taylor Swift? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! 2023byTango Publishing Corporation All Rights Reserved. Back in the final days of the reputation era,Ichanneled mydesperation for fresh Taylor content into something productive as a distraction from countdowns and alleged Instagram hints. Enter Your Name. . Question. Uranus in Capricorn can mean drama in career, and for Taylor, she's had a lot of controversies. Sun Sign - Zodiac Sign. 17/35. They also have a different perspective on life and see things in a way that others dont. (Cue Swifties celebrating their half-right double album theory.). Take later. If astrology isnt enough to validate the intensity of her love storiesand the vengeance behind her unfailingly cryptic and strategically written lyricsMs. . (Anet, stop eyerolling na slovo . Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! More to Explore. navigator.sendBeacon('https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', payload); You dont give it a second thought when you stray away from the popular opinion, because dissension is your comfort zone if youre not pushing the boundaries, what are you even doing? In 2006, she released her debut single "Tim McGraw", which peaked at number six on the Billboard country charts. Aries, what are we going to do with you? They like to learn and tend to be very curious so they enjoy working towards their goals and aspirations. Take later. It's like I got this music in my mind saying. "Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and has as much to prove in their lives as Taylor did when she released her first single, 'Tim McGraw,'" she says. / If you kiss me, will it be just like I dreamed it? Libra, your relationships are a key player in your life, and you focus a lot of your energy on them. After all, your zodiac archetype represents the scales of balance, justice and harmony, making you an advocate for equality. Swift sings about this in "Wonderland," a bonus track on the coveted 1989 record, that matches quite well with the Aquarius sign. xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); Aquarians like to walk to the beat of their own drum and enjoy their independence. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Twin flames need not belong to the same zodiac sign; they can also involve unexpected combinations. Yup. By. We are committed to bringing you researched, expert-driven content to help you make more informed decisions Official music video by Taylor Swift performing "willow" - off her evermore album. You also have no problem cutting people off when needed, even if that means having to re-record six of your albums to put a record executive in his place. "A Libra loves love and is the other sign ruled by Venus, the planet of love," she says. So many iconic lyrics, so little time. . She is known to be highly influenced and inspired by her life experiences. They are also very sentimental and yearn for familiarity, safety, and comfort. Our website services, content and products are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You cant help but to run into the most demanding of situations, but you like to leap before you look. Try our Zodiac Sign Test! Think you can write a viral list or quiz? One second, Swift sings that she's crying; the next, she's calling out the muse of this song for always dating younger women. / With every guitar string scar on my hand / I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover / My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue / All's well that ends well to end up with you.