Thank you for coming and thanks for the thoughtful gift! I had a great time. Introduce a new activity or type of tour? I just wanted to say thank you for all your help. They are a handy little gift and I give them away to ticket agents, flight attendants, cab drivers or anyone who has been especially kind or helpful." Eva Braiman We know this is a challenging time for the entire travel industry, but please accept our sincere appreciation for your continued support, kindness, and understanding. The accommodations were amazing, the sights and sounds were beautiful, and the food was exquisite. Your inclination to choose our company for your trip reflects astuteness; since Gleaming Horizons Travel Agency is a well-reputed company working relentlessly to provide luxurious vacations for couples and families for over a decade. You recommended the most wonderful places and gave us the best time ever. Thanks for answering all my questions, and for setting up such a seamless trip. 1. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you are fascinated with it and want to have you share, kindly let us know & we will shortly reach you. We hope to continue our dealings in the future also. I just wanted to say a big thank you for your help and the amazing service you provided throughout my holiday. On the thank note, one should mention to appreciate the Client's interest on his or her business agendas. We'll provide you with flight transfers, and accommodations for just [[amount]]! This may look like links to: Dont include too much promotional material as it will hinder building the relationship. In the meantime, feel free to check our FAQ section [[put the link]]. In your dashboard, go through the following steps. We suggest you keep your budget always in sync with us so that everything will go fine for a long time. So, fill out the survey now! clients, letter of travel arrangements from a travel agent sample, i d like to send thank you letter to travel agent for, how to write thank you letters to your customers to show, the 5 step post interview thank you note template career, letter sample of travel agency to clients announcing, 8 travel invoice examples amp samples word pdf You made sure all my reservations were in order and that I had everything I needed. Address your gratitude that they chose to book with your company. Helpful tip: As soon as you. Dear (Name of the travel management team). Hi [name], thank you for booking your [tour or activity] with us! I shall consider your requirements and budget to plan a very well-organized, comfortable, and fun trip for you and your family. We are also working hard on the delivery of better quality conventional plan travel packages, meeting & fulfilling the customers essential wants. I know that I cannot thank you enough for your holiday gift in limited words but this holiday gift means a lot to me and I promise you when I come back I will work efficiently and do harder to never let you down. Thank you for your excellent service, we had a great experience with your company. We are proposing incredible concession plans for populate in the city. It was exactly what I needed. I can never imagine speaking about this type of thing that you have arranged for me on a project trip. wS = $(this).scrollTop(); So I asked an agent I got tickets from to cancel the flight and he did later told me . I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your wonderful help with planning our trip. Travel agents deserve all the glory for unearthing great deals and hidden treasures for their clients. Youll learn how thousands of ordinary people (just like you) built businesses to millions in revenue - all starting from a simple idea or side project. It is difficult now, but we know that together we will get through this stronger than ever. These prices are exclusive of airfare. Announce Company Trip Letter: 3 Templates, Travel Consultant Cover Letter: 8 Templates, Wrong Travel Itinerary Complaint Letter: 4 Templates, Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats, Invitation Letter for Business Trip: 4 Templates, Sister Heart Touching Love Letter: 30 Templates, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates, Administrative Aide Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates, Administrative Analyst Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates, Administrative Intern Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates, Agile Business Analyst Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates. Get Access To All Startup Data Right Now (it's free). Give customers a way to connect with your travel business on social media and develop a better relationship. This is where you help guide your customers on what to do next. I would like to recommend everybody in my group to give all the work of arrangement to your team. Intrepid has been leading small group adventures for over 30 years. 2 Thanks again, we couldn't have pulled this off without you. To create your email, refer to the steps detailed in the Email (Booking Options): Status in the Knowledge Base. We can even arrange the details according to the specifics you need. Kindly check with them in regards to the terms and conditions they use for refund. "All I can say is wow! With this small letter, I also want you to tell me more details about our package. Here the the tourism industry has been hit very very hard. Thank you for visiting us [company location]. We look forward to taking care of your issues. Thank you especially for being aware of our requirements. 1. This is going to get started through the enrolment of a specialized squad. I appreciate the time you spent explaining the hiring process and how your training program works. Kindly please reply to me as soon as possible, we will arrange all the bookings for you. You want to thank a travel agent who has visited you at your hotel and you appreciate it very much. We know that creating the best travel experiences for your clients is not always an easy job, although you make it seem so effortless. title=Vacation made possible with [[Agency Name]] All the arrangements went very smoothly, as all the hotel rooms were of excellent quality. . Take your time creating your thank you for booking with us email strategy. Here are 18 free templates you can use for your travel agency. Read thousands of case studies and get inspired. Its hard to find the right words to express our gratitude for everything you did to make our trip memorable. We want to be clear that this is not a confirmed reservation. Thank you for helping me with my trip and taking the time to explain everything so I understand it. Learn more about starting a travel agent: -> How much does it cost to start a travel agent? Kindly give me a call this week in your spare time and let me know when we can arrange a meeting. Outstanding support. I really appreciate all the effort that was put in, right down to the details we didnt even think about like a jacket. We would be more than happy to provide you with compensation for your assistance. Start with a salutation. The polite thing is to send a short thank-you note using words like "about' or "regarding" to the specific information. The mutual benefit is how it makes your company more credible and reminds the guest of why they chose to book with you in the first place. Also, as the summers are approaching, the prices in the travel market is peaking due to the rush-season; yet, we are offering a special discount up to 10% until the first week of June. Thank you again, and have a wonderful New Year. This is the very first collaboration I am making with you. I am pleased you selected [[Agency Name]] for your upcoming vacation in Italy. I can remember the taste of food, memories, people, and places that I saw in Paris. A thank you message from company to customer can be representative of your brand meaning if youre casual with your guests and joke around with them, infuse some of this energy into your thank you note. } title=Special promo just for you! We would love to solve your issue and we think phone calls are the best way to go about it. Home Letters Templates Thank You Letters. At less than $3/week, Starter Story is a no-brainer investment in your business. With the help of this small letter, I want to thank you for everything that you are doing for us and our company. Hi [[Contact Name]]. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Thank you for being so patient and helpful with me. Thank you for being an awesome travel agent. Or what about an all-expense-paid trip to [[Location]] where you could take walks in world-famous galleries and take pictures in one of their treasure-filled churches? The sweet spot is generally within the 24- to 48-hour period after the interview. $(window).scroll(function() { To book your trip, please email us at [emailprotected] with detailed information about the number of people traveling, names of the individuals as mentioned in the passports, and your selected package; i.e Economy Package, Star Package, or Deluxe Package. Let me help you find a vacation you'll never forget! This year I was a little out of my budget but the traveling management team helped me in getting the best deals everywhere in Canada. By sending guests emails designed to make them feel appreciated, you elevate the interaction they have with your brand. title=Collaboration request from [[Agency Name]] For additional figures or interrogations, you are welcome to communicate with me by phone [[ agency contact number]] or email [[agency email]]. I appreciate all of their hard work and expertise. Watch this video below for a step-by-step guide to creating a new automated thank you email. Thanks for choosing us! Today we got the tickets and the package details, and we felt elated after seeing all the details. We are offering some prodigious travel packages for the new year. The guide was really awesome. You have always wanted to provide your customers with great products. We are on lockdown level 1 now and hopefully it isnt long before our airways and borders are open again for international travel. To thank you for being a loyal guest, we would like to offer you an extended checkout time of 2 p.m. on [insert date of checkout]." From now on I will recommend it and everybody in my contacts to do all the travel management work with you. Love, (or Sincerely) Your Name Thank You for Party Attendance * Dear ___________, A thank you email comes after the experience, continues communication with your guests after checkout, and shows your appreciation. It's all, How you can win the ultimate travel experience. The road less travelled: check out this epic Why Intrepid is ending our vaccine policy. Once your draft thank you email has been created, bring in elements that are consistent with your brand, like your logo, font choice and overall tone. 3. I really appreciate all of your advice and thank you for being a good travel agent. We are completely focusing on the process of entirely nourishing their desires. You were a big help and made it easy for me. It was truly a pleasure working with you on our itinerary and I look forward to doing so again in the future. Because of your knowledge, guidance, and companionship, the planning of the trip has been a great success. Your thoughtfulness made my (insert occasion such as birthday, wedding or graduation) all the more special. Thanks for the help in planning all of our trips youve made it so much fun and we have loved every minute. For the early mornings, for the late nights, for the long calls, for the longer email chains for the passions stirred, for the dreams created. Other competitors were charging high prices for the same package. And while we don't know when we'll be able to move on from this, we do know that we can't do it without the tour guides when we go on a vacation. Thank you for all your help, we are very excited to go on this trip. Here is a draft letter to the estate agent, showing your appreciation. Today, I am writing this letter to express my thanks for the fun and memorable trip we had in (Mention the details) for (Mention the details) days. You can find out more information on the suspension here: www.intrepidtravel.com/covid19 . This website uses cookies to give you the most relevant experience. Before sending a generic, automated thank you email to your customers, consider what you want to accomplish with your message. From our years of working with each other, we have known you to be a man who greatly values customer satisfaction. Book your flight now and get thousands of miles bonus! Your newspaper is widespread in the realm and masses read it regularly. No part of the Letters may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Becoming a part of your team in this company and working with you is such fun that I never felt anywhere else. Applicant 123 Main Street Anytown, CA 12345 555-212-1234 joesphq@email.com. the first week of June. Call us today so we can start planning your fabulous vacation. I cannot believe that I have been back that long. All you have to do is get in touch with one of our travel agents, either by email or telephone. } In case of any queries, do not hesitate to email us at [EMAIL] or call our Client Coordinating Officer (CCO) at [PHONE]. Therefore, you can completely rely on me when it comes to experience and knowledge. A customer thank-you note is a thank-you note which a service provider sends to thank a customer usually after having received payment. I am very embarrassed that I took this long to get in touch with you and I also want to tell you that I have had an absolutely fantastic time on my trip. Take care too! Building a relationship with your guests starts with an expression of gratitude. I think you forgot to mention the full facility details in our hotel. Join our free newsletter to get unlimited access to all startup data including startup costs. Thank you for shopping with (company's name). I enjoyed every part of this wonderful vacation. Thank you for everything you have done to make this trip a great experience. Please accept my gratitude for providing such excellent service. Hi,. Dear [[newspaper owner]]. If possible, include photos of them and their tour group that you can make available to download. we were unable to save the cost of traveling. Im looking forward to seeing what you have planned for me. Hi [[Contact Name]]. Thank you for being our loyal customer, we have always looked forward to your suggestions and good opinions, hoping for the same in future. I am very excited to be going there and cannot wait to enjoy the sights, tastes and sounds of Italy. Learn from founders and find your next idea. I want to make clear that if you want any kind of change in the reservation then please inform within 24 hours of this confirmation letter after which any request wont be entertained. I would highly advise you to make your bookings with us as soon as possible, as the current prices are likely to go up several thousands of dollars in the coming weeks. Sincerely, Leigh Barnes, Chief Customer Officer Footnote: The wellbeing of our customers is our priority: From Monday 16 March, Intrepid Travel will suspend all tours until at least 31 May 2020 . We are very excited to hear back from you. You made our trip so special, So glad we found you. We are so happy you were a part of our [experience] in [location]. And although we dont know when we will get past this, we know that we cant do it without you. Helping the team who made your trip possible and recommending them to others is the best way to say thank you for the memories that you have collected through your trips. Travel Agent Thank You Note To Client TRAVELVOS from travelvos.blogspot.com. Thanks for the idea to celebrate travel agents all over the world South Africa is no exception. The winner will be receiving a free vacation package for one of the two destinations mentioned above. Are you getting enough sunshine this summer? Youll notice in the email body the option to add a token in both the subject line as well as the email body. Im so glad you were able to accommodate me for my trip. Its also one of the easiest emails to automate in your booking software. As mentioned earlier, the discounted prices are only available for six more days; i.e. Thank you for everything you have done to make this trip a great experience. Get tips and strategies to grow your business and impress your guests. As I checked on your website, the earliest flight from (City name Mumbai, or Your Departure Place) to . Thank you again for all your help, I appreciate it. Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies. I've spoken with my family about any feed back they have and this is what they came up with: We were very happy with [] If you run a travel agency, you probably rely on email quite a bit to communicate with your clients. Thus, we guarantee you that for every referral that you give us, we'll be taking off 10% on your next tour or booking with us! Hospitality, Human Services and Tourism - Rowan Riley 2010-03-26 The Star Package costs $8000 per person, with accommodation in a four-star hotel such as the Hotel Berchielli. One tactic that stands out beyond discounts and referral opportunities is offering a point of contact through email, social media or phone. Begin with the two most important words: Thank you. Light a candle and focus on a recent blessing. Greeting. Information about alternative available tours. Consider your customers time and the chance they might be reading your message on a mobile device. Both my husband and I are really satisfied and keep many beautiful memories (Mention the details). Our success in this project has proved it in front of every department in this company. This is the first letter for the tour operator's #BeTogether community engagement . So, thank you. I recommend your name to a few other people who were in my contacts and who love to travel without any hesitation. So hurry and make your order before the promo period ends! Uncover the growth strategies that founders are actually using. 20 Inspiring Small Business Ideas Earning At Le 52 Low Cost Business Ideas [Cheap Startups 2023]. I am the luckiest person in this world. Ultimately, your messages need to be personalized, provide value and show that you care. Thats why we built Starter Story - the only place where 4,409 founders of successful businesses share with you their exact timeline of building their business to thousands of customers. "Whenever I travel, I carry a batch of little sticky-backed cellphone pockets with my business card and a thank-you card tucked in. I hope you'll come again soon. I am very thankful for your cooperation and for taking responsibility for all the bookings. // trackShownInterest(); Dear (name of the travel management team). During the last week of [[Month]], we sent you a brochure of our new products. hH = $('#abandoned-cart-trigger').outerHeight(), Please adapt the letter accordingly. When you include the recipients name through the email to make it seem like you are thanking the guest personally for booking the tour, reserving the activity or planning their stay. Sometimes I feel very bad that I took a long time to get in touch with your team. Marketing | Branding | Blogging. I would like to thank the travel agent who helped me book my trip and get everything in order. I hope to meet you soon, and you are the best. Please adapt the letter accordingly. The consensus among travel professionals is that roughly 10% of the commission generated from a sale should be earmarked for a client gift. Italy is a place brimming with glorious places and splendid scenes.