Daddy wanted to broaden me. Yeah, you're lean, mean, and I bet you're not too far in between are ya. [opens compartment in golf bag, revealing radio]. [Pounces but misses catching the gopher. Besides, I've never swum. I see it in court every day. I know how hard it is for young people today and I wanna help. [gives Tony a bottle of Coke and 50 cents]. Bishop: No homo. At the end of his four years, his last semester he was kicked out You know what for? The brothers are all active partners and make occasional appearances at the restaurant. Danny Noonan That's a peach, hon! You're very - very small-breasted. One coke. Danny Noonan: Tags: [she and Danny grimace towards him, he leaves]. The much maligned Jefe - The Three Amigos. He got out of that one! : I see it in court today. I think it is! Al Czervik: Al Czervik: : [10], Cindy Morgan said that a massage scene with Chevy Chase was improvised, and her reaction to Chase dousing her back with the massage oil, where she exclaimed "You're crazy!" I want a hot dog. The green's right over there, sir. If you want to be replaced by golf carts, just keep it up. Caddyshack 's Zen golf techniques came from co-writer-producer Douglas Kenney. Judge Smails: I planned to go to law school after I graduated, but it looks like my folks won't have enough money to put me through college. vintage, golfing, golf, humor, boating, "Cinderella Story. Estimates include printing and processing time. I'm your pal. Hey Lama, how 'bout a little something for the effort? Ty Webb: Ty Webb: He's a Cinderella boy. That's a peach, hon! Web. What an incredible Cinderella story. Al Czervik: So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. Say, let's have a little bit of this. rodney dangerfield, chevy chase, movie. Groundskeeper Sandy: Some distance away, the gopher emerges from underground, unharmed, and dances to the film's main theme, "I'm Alright," amid the smoldering ruins of the golf course as the credits roll. Spalding Smails: Sandy: Carl I want you to kill all the gophers on the golf course. The most important decision you can make right now is what do you stand for, Danny? Posted By . Carl Spackler: [33] CBS Records also issued a soundtrack to Caddyshack later that year. Now, do it, and no more slacking off. [35][bettersourceneeded], In April 2018, Flatiron Books published Caddyshack: The Making of a Hollywood Cinderella Story by Chris Nashawaty, detailing the making of the film. Judge Smails: Czervik, huh. Ty Webb: Is that it? Tags: It's like reaching under the rug, isn't it. Tags: Can you make a Bullshot? We don't even need a reason. I give him the driver. This ain't no god dang country club. Meanwhile, Carl Spackler, a mentally unstable greenskeeper who lives in the maintenance building, is sent by his Scottish supervisor Sandy McFiddish to hunt a gopher that Judge Smails saw damaging the course. He and I are regular pals. Why don't you get yourself a real haircut? This is dynamite. Ty Webb: How 'bout a nice cool drink, varmints? The Dalai Lama, himself. Maggie O'Hooligan: It sucks! I'll take Ty here, and you can have Dr. Frankenputz. Playing A Round Of Golf At The Bushwood Club Isn't Just Confined To The Golf Course! Scum! And that's all she wrote. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Caddyshack&oldid=1140243999, Films with screenplays by Brian Doyle-Murray, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles lacking reliable references from August 2019, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0. I want a hamburger no, cheeseburger. Al Czervik: Oh, this your wife, huh? I like you, Betty. Menace to the golfing industry! [turns around in his chair, slightly hitting his desk; Both Danny and Smails tries to see their faces]. That's only 50 cents. [opens compartment in golf bag, revealing radio], [turns on Journey's "Any Way You Want It," high volume]. Carl Spackler: Caddyshack was Ramis's directorial debut and boosted the career of Dangerfield, who was previously known mostly for his stand-up comedy. Judge Smails Lacey Underall: I bet you've got a lot of nice ties. Yes, sir. I guess you'll just have to keep beating yourself. Could be in the market or on a game show. Scholarship Winner"? Writing credits: John "Fingers" Ramis. [haughtily] So I got that going for me, which is nice. A member? Lacey Underall: Judge Elihu Smails: Czervik Construction Company? He was night putting, just putting at night with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean You know who that guy was Danny? [chuckles] Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. golf, bushwood country club, golfer, ty webb, danny noonan, Cotton/Poly blend. Danny, I'm having a party this weekend. Twelfth son of the Lama. Oh, Danny, this isn't Russia. His brothers Bill and John Murray (production assistant and a caddy extra) and director Harold Ramis also had worked as caddies when they were teenagers. Danny Noonan: I've always wanted to go to college. He was a funny guy. Danny Noonan: 9. Judge Smails: Ty, what did you shoot today? How are you, boys? [Tony gives his ticket to Danny who has taken over for Lou]. Motormouth: Are you my pal"Mr. Judge Smails: Everybody knows it. you know, for the effort, you know?' --Jeff Shannon. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. I had a couple of burgers and some Cokes for lunch. Plot Outline: In John Ramis' take on the storied Caddyshack universe, we find a group of bored teenagers, befuddled club members, and their street-talking . Yes, I know. This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball. Meanwhile, Carl Spackler, a mentally unstable greenskeeper who lives in the maintenance building, is sent by his Scottish supervisor Sandy McFiddish to hunt a gopher that Judge Smails witnessed damaging the course. The name is different. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Al Czervik: You know, I've often thought of becoming a golf club. Sit down, Danny. Mrs. Smails: Is this Russia? Grossing nearly $40 million at the domestic box office (the 17th-highest of the year),[3] it was the first of a series of similar comedies. | Grande Oaks Golf Club in Davie, Fla., bears little resemblance to "Bushwood" and there's only a slight reference on the club's web site to it being the location of golf's most famous and funniest movie. I own two lumberyards. by Tee Styley $22 . Here, take this. Ty Webb: Spalding Smails: Danny Noonan: I've often thought about becoming a priest. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. [23], Christopher Null gave the film four stars out of five in his 2005 review, and wrote, "They don't make 'em like this anymore The plot wanders around the golf course and involves a half-dozen elements, but if you simply dig the gopher, the caddy, and the Dangerfield, you're not going to be doing half bad. I want a milkshake. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. Judge Smails: Judge Smails scores a birdie. You know credit trouble. That hurts! We have a pool and a pond Pond'd be good for you. Al Czervik: Carl Spackler: We can do that. Danny Noonan: Dangerfield ultimately steals the show, firing off a battery of one-liners, insults, and tasteless gags. [he slices it and it barely misses Tony's head]. you will receive total consciousness.' My enemy, my foe, is an animal. Cinderella story. Lacey Underall: Well, I slap an injunction on them so fast it'll make their head spin. Ty, what did you shoot today? Ron Frank as Pat Noonan, the brother of Danny. Al Czervik: That's about 4 dollars in change! His friends. The normally reserved Augusta crowd is going wild. Please enable Javascript and return here. It's the best, man-I got it from a negro. Returning home, Smails discovers Lacey and Danny in bed at his house. [Ty has just been asked by Al to partner up against Judge Smails in a $20,000-per-person golf match]. I don't play golf for money against people. For me, there's a subtle perfection in everything I do. Quantity. Al Czervik: So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. Where is he? The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff. Are you my pal, Mr. scholarship winner? Bushwood Champion - From Caddyshack T-Shirt, Caddyshack Bushwood Caddy Day Retro 1980 T-Shirt, Caddyshack Golf Movie Judge Smails You'll Get Nothing T-Shirt, Spaulding & Smails 2024 - You'll get nothing and like it T-Shirt, A Cinderella Story: The Best Caddyshack Quotes T-Shirt, Caddyshack Golf Movie Quote Free Bowl of Soup With That Hat T-Shirt, Caddyshack Golf Movie Judge Smails Well We're Waiting T-Shirt, Retro Carl Spackler Caddyshack Fan Design T-Shirt, Caddyshack full Carl Spackler quote T-Shirt, Retro Dancing Gopher Caddyshack Fan Design T-Shirt, Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the masters champion T-Shirt, Bushwood Country Club Caddyshack 80's Retro Golf T-Shirt. Lacey Underall: : Say, Fred, did you hear the one about the Jew, the Catholic, and the colored boy who went to heaven? Ty Webb: Much better now, though. That's a very "in" thing to say. Judge Smails: nostalgia, golfing, movies, bushwood country club, carl spackler, Graphic tees. but when you die, on your deathbed, Danny has to complete a difficult putt to win. I enjoy - skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid. Do you stand for *goodness*, or - for *badness*? And don't deserve respect. Smails refuses to pay, so Czervik summons two intimidating men named Moose and Rocco to "help the judge find his checkbook". . Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. [9] Murray was with the production only six days, and his lines were largely unscripted. [mocking] Tony D'Annunzio Lacey Underall: When do we eat? Ty Webb: Tim Lawrence as the puppeteer of Mr. Gopher (uncredited), Carl Spackler: "Cinderella story. Judge Smails: Oh Dr. Beeper, Bishop Pickering this is my niece Lacey Underall. Why don't you come on in and help me sort me holy cards first? I smell varmint poontang. | Excellency, fiddlesticks! I think you can still become a gentleman some day if you understand and abide by the rules of decent society. mobile roadworthy certificate sunshine coast. Ty Webb: What's wrong with lumber? Trivia The only reason I'm here is maybe I'll buy it. Chuck Schick: Ty Webb: [hits a joint, coughs] Tonight at the shop: @heavymeddo & @badmarkings! This is the lsle of Wight. Huh? Man, free to kill gophers at will. You're playing golf and you're going to like it. Danny Noonan works as a caddie at the exclusive Bushwood Country Club in Illinois to earn money to pay for college. Ty Webb: I want you to know that just because of this you don't have to stop seeing other people. Dangerfield. What do you say, Ty? The crowd is just on its feet here. Your ball's right over there, go straight. Wrong! Ty Webb: Carl Spackler: And let's face it, some people simply do not belong. Ty Webb: You don't have to go to college. McFiddish, do you know what I just saw? You never ask a Navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how many drinks he's had already, right? There's been a lot of complaints already. So, I'm on the first tee with him. Tony D'Annunzio: Hey wait a minute. Then how do you measure yourself with other golfers? This unknown, comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack at Augusta. . Ty Webb: The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff. Got 'em, Judge. What's the name of the golf course in the movie Bushwood? Lacey Underall: You stink. Fooling around on the course, bad language, smoking grass, poor caddying. Danny Noonan: I notice you don't spend too much time there. Judge Smails: All right, everybody, it's time to christen the sloop! [Danny walks inside Judge Smails' office, where Smails is seated around, and has a seat, awaiting his disciplinary action for his involvement with Lacey]. Danny Noonan: [Caddy Danny arrives among the rich in his yachting outfit]. Tags: Learn more. [as he misses a putt on the 18th hole during the thunderstorm] Guess I'm a little overdressed. Ty Webb: Spalding Smails: Tony D'Annunzio: Ty Webb: I guess you'll just have to keep beating yourself. Spalding get your foot off the boat! golfer gift, ty webb, carl spackler, rodney dangerfield, bushwood. This ain't no god dang country club. Tony D'Annunzio: I could beat you with one arm! We'll take Danny Noonan. You have worn out your welcome at Bushwood, sir! So is the golf course. Spaulding, get your foot off the boat. Al Czervik Al Czervik: This is good stuff. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8-iron. Looks like you're going to make a lot of money when you're older. Ty Webb: Judge, Al, I don't play golf for money against people. How'd you like to wrap your spikes around my Ty Webb: A flute without holes, is not a flute. I once knew a guy who could have been a great golfer, could have gone pro, all he needed was a little time and practice. Word spreads of the stakes involved, drawing in a crowd of club members and employees. Ty Webb: That's - oh! I give him the driver. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity. I want that wax stripped off there, then I want them creamed and buffed with a fine chamois. [puts down Czervik's bag, exasperated] Sandy: Not golfers, you great git! Come along, children. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I guess it's just a matter now of pumping about fifteen thousand gallons of water down there to teach you a little bit of a lesson, is that it? The match is held the next day. You can shake your booties down on the dock. Tony D'Annunzio: Another Rob Roy, Bishop? Tony D'Annunzio : Well I ain't paying no 50 cents for no coke. Hey wait a minute. Didn't want to do it. Judge Smails: You're not a man, you're a bishop, for God's sakes. Al Czervik: It looks like a miraculous - it's in the hole! Danny caddies for Ty Webb, a mischievous lothario and the son of one of Bushwood's cofounders. Al: Come on, Ty, you're an ace. We built this club, he and I. I thought you'd be the man to beat this year. : Hey, we're both starving. Lifeguard: Who's you decorator? Chop chop. Al Czervik: Yeah well Lou raised the price of coke he's been losing at the track. You're probably so high already you don't even know it. Mrs. Havercamp: Caddyshack is about the scheme of a vulgar land developer (Dangerfield) who wants to build condominiums on the site of a ritzy country club. Bishop : Yeah, Judge, that's a doozy. That's only 50 cents. Another Rob Roy, Bishop? [11] A scene in which her character dove into the pool was acted by a professional diver. He was a good guy. I've gotta get inside this guy's pelt and crawl around for a few days. Danny: I swear I didn't tell anybody anything, sir.