This price is only valid for 24 hours from. Paperwork included with the purchase documents many of the problems as presenting when brand new.We have powered through many of the issues and paid to have them corrected: slides not level or functional, back toilet not functional, dinette under seat storage not accessible as designed, entry door off level, and this list from the first owner on to us, as second owner, goes on and on.My primary concern today relates to the fabric on my furniture components. They found mold under the floor covering. UPDATE FROM ORIGINAL COMPLAINT SUBMITTED TO BBB: Effective on Friday, November 4th, all incoming phone calls to Thor were automaticallybeing routed to **** based on my telephone number caller ID. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Among the largest motorhomes, featuring the amenities of home for weekend getaways to full-time RV life on the road. Add distilled water only. Thanks for the suggestion. Class Cs with the beloved luxuries of Mercedes-Benz. At the time ****************** received the call from **** at Thor, unknown to ****, ****************** was already in route to ******* to pick up the vehicle.The actions and attitudes of **** contacts **** and ****** are unacceptable on the handling of ****************** first time call with a new vehicle needing mechanical service, creating a hostile environment, because **** was right, ****************** is wrong, **** would be in charge of dealing with what needs to be done, not ******************, and **** was the mechanic and ****************** was not. We apologize for the frustration you have had, we will have a representative call you and assist in setting up a case # with **** service.If the concern is truly chassis related, that would have to be facilitated by ****. A representative has been notified and will be with you shortly. 2. 2022 Thor Motor Coach Challenger RVs for Sale Near You. Learn More Class B Across from the sofa is a booth dinette. To respond to their "normal" claim I've had four different trusted independent repair people look at it, all of which tell me the roof should be replaced wherein soft spots are being created potentially due to moisture. On our 2015 ND the wiring was a mess but our major problem wound up being as bad radio replaced with another bad radio and finally the third radio worked until trade in. Your actual payments may vary. And we are akready receivng customer no assistance. ******* ***** is also questioning why the **** dealership in ******* that identified the issue, had a solution, ************* and cost to repair that was given to **** at Thor, and that **** did not authorize this vehicle for repairs at the ******* **** dealer, fixing ********************** issue and he could now be planning and executing his second motor home trip. If you are in the market for a class c, look no further than this 2019 Quantum KW29, priced right at $106,000. "I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID ********, and find that this resolution is satisfactory to me. Subscribe for the latest news on our motorhomes, the RV lifestyle and more. We can't thank all the employees of General RV enough for making this experience so unforgettable. I WILL BE SENDING MULTIPLE EMAILS TO ********************************* WITH ATTACHMENTS CONFIRMING EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE DONE ON OUR PAR AND OUR CONTINUED EFFORTS ACTING IN GOOD FAITH. The best of Class A amenities and more power than a Class B. Do you need a one-stop shop for all things RV-related? May 24, 2019 #9 Gary RV_Wizard Site Team Joined Feb 2, 2005 Posts 77,941 Location West Palm Beach, FL A Representative from Thor Motor Coach has reached out to Mr. ******** and confirmed that **** will take care of the invoice with ****. We are asking that someone in ***************** or perhaps in ****'s **************** review our entire case. Cab-Over Bunk. We cannot even drive this rv with fear it might shutoff again. Want to request a quote on this unit? Thanks for the replies. We are well aware that the coach is off warranty. From November 2019 to September 10, 2022, we had not used the coach however we have been maintaining the coach to ensure it would be ready for the day we would use it again. The locations they give are invalid, 2022 Thor Freedom Elite 23HFVin #*****************, Purchase date 08/20/2022 **********************. The owner listed is **************************. Stock photos may not represent actual unit in stock. Plus tax, title and license. Would be a great hunting rig! Our BIGGEST Class C is HERE!! I am waiting for **** to call us back. ****** was not being truthful. 2017 Thor Challenger XE Rear and side cameras and radio not working. No. As an industry leader in innovative design, Thor Motor Coach builds a variety of unique styles, sizes and floor plans that feel custom-made at a competitive price. If youre not a big fan of taking the road less traveled, consider the 4x2 sprinter! You must log in or register to reply here. We apologize for yourconcerns, but at this point the coverage period has expired 5 years ago.The material in your coach could be due to care by the original owner, or the chemicals used in the cleaning process that *** be stripping the furniture. Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. 2022 Thor Motor Coach freedom elite. was not accepted by ****, nor were the two offers recently submitted to ********************************* for approval. Of course, ********************************* also says that they will take the $2,000.00 "goodwill offer" made off the final bill. There authorized service center is telling me not to get roof patch but replaced. Someone on the Thor forum had the same issue and had to reset the radio by pulling it out of the dash, unplugging the power connector at the rear of the radio and that reset it to enable it to work. Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: Cushioned Seating Under Bed Full Bath Two Burner Gas Cooktop 15' Power . We have only used the coach a handful of times and have never used any sort of cleaning product on the seats. Mr. ******** needs to arrange pick up with the **** dealership. Worked with ******************* until **** when he moved to a new position. See you down the, powered by Interact RV Dealer Website Design, 15' Power Two Stage Armless w/Integrated LED Lighting, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - 3.0L V6 188HP 325 lb-ft Torque, Mercedes-Benz safety package includes: Active Braking Assist, Attention assist, Active lane keeping assist, Wet wiper system, Distance Regulator Distronic Plus, Electric Stabilizing System (Standard 24FB, 24TT; Optional 24RW), Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls IPO Electric Rear Jacks (Optional 24FB, 24TT; N/A 24RW), Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls (Optional 24RW; N/A 24FB, 24TT), Welded Tubular Aluminum Roof and Sidewall Cage Construction, Vacu-Bond Laminated Roof, Walls and Floors with Foam Insulation, Fiberglass Front Cap with Skylight and Interior Power Shade, Full-Body Paint Package with Gel Coated Sidewalls, Invisible Front Paint Protection, Two Stage Armless Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting in Awning Arms, Mercedes-Benz 10.25 in. I HAD 5 **** DEALERS REFUSE BECAUSE DON'T HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO HANDLE MY SMALL RV TO RUN DIAGNOTIC TEST on why the SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT is on! TV in the bedroom and living room and in one it has space provided in the dining/Kitchen area for another TV. Exterior 32" TV on Swivel Bracket with Bluetooth Sound Bar and Radio; Bluetooth Coach Radio with Exterior Speakers; Cable TV & HDMI Ready; Satellite Mounting Backer in Roof; Wall Cubby with Net and USB Charging Port; Power Charging Center for Electronics Electrical & Plumbing. This clearly implies that **** knows full well that the labor costs to do the work on our coach far exceeds the $2,000. Did you recently have your batteries drain on you? I have hundreds of emails relating to our continued attempts to get these issues resolved. This is an independent, unofficial site. There's a fuse on the back of the radio. Description. Seamless Roof has bubbles. You'll enjoy hassle-free set up thanks to the Rapid Camp + multiplex wiring control system, and there is a Winegard ConnecT 2.0 WiFi/4G/TV antenna to keep you . It is winterized and sitting in my driveway for the winter. This is leading me down a path of no confidence in THOR, as well as potentially never doing business with them again, it's simply bad business and I would also hope to educate any of their potential customers on what their ownership experience with **** will be like after a six figure purchase. 2017 Thor Challenger XE Rear and side cameras and radio not working. It just switches the ignition feed for the radio from ignition switch power to the same source of power that the B+ keep-alive lead uses. Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Chassis? Mr. and ***************,the most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. We have spent more than three years dealing with these issues. 33 complaints closed in the last 12 months. Want to make us an offer on the {product}? However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Then to ********* in ****. Read full answer WHO IS RIGHT? After all the warranty work, we had to winterize the coach for the 2019 season. AMAZON LINK:. Whether you travel to see family or to explore new places, this coach offers a flexible living space that doubles as a bedroom with a privacy curtain. See dealer for details. 1 of 26. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. They found lifetime clients and we will never hesitate to recommend them to anyone in Quebec looking, Like most: Thanks for all your help. This is NOT a new claim. Provide us with some basic info and well appraise your RV. Thor Motor Coach does not have control over the ************ centers. If you wish to set up a factory service appointment to discount you the $2000, please call ************. Thor Motor Coach refuses to pay the necessary labor charges to repair the issues. This is a MSRP $190K Class A Motorhome. At Thor Motor Coach, we listen, design, and construct our motorhomes to fit your family. ****************** HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO GET ANSWERS AND DONE EXACTLY WHAT **** AT **** HAS ADVISED HIM TO DO AND NOW FINGER POINTING AGAIN! Read More: https://thormotorcoach.com/legal/ I had to send the slide out for access. Took a good 2 hours drive and they are still dead. He moved to a new position. Contact Us. The video is for demonstrative purposes only and is intended to be used in conjunction with reading the written Owner's Manual. After reviewing the Pre-Authorization, our stance on the roof concern remains the same. Do not use this link to ask for help with RV-related issues; Ask those questions in one of our forums. bunk bed. At this time Im satisfied that they Thor Motor Coach has reached out. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service. Then ***** struck, with travel restrictions in place. We have made attempts to contact the customer regarding finding a service center and facilitating repairs. Why not the flooring costs? Stock #46257. **'s labor charges of $7,500. What have you tried so far? I am not in a place where I can plug in and charge the house batteries. ****************** was thankful that someone from Thor Motor Coach reached out. TMC was only aware of the roof issue, we will be more than happy to review any warranty claims. **** had no issues resolving many of the other problems with our coach. From the time we purchased the coach we have only driven a total of ***** miles. A handy closet can be found just outside the bathroom door for clothing storage and more.This unit is also available with a Chevy 4500 chassis. The update from ***, service advisor, wanted to let me know that they are now dealing with Thor Warranty on exactly what they expect ******* *****, authorized Thor Warranty dealer, to do with an issue of replacing the wrong size fuel hoses creating an evaporation leak on the vehicle and therefore creating error codes through the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light that ******* ***** does not have the capability or facilities to perform this task of repairs to include diagnostics to ensure if they could fix the issue, would clear the fuel evaporation issue errors and reset the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light.