This is far from the experience we want our customers to have, and extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience here. Bunch of Bullies! As a Tradesy seller, you know the frustration of following the site's guidelines while trying to attract more potential customers. Poshmark allows you to post an unlimited number of products on its platform. It doesn't matter what the reason is, unless you get your item back damaged, there's nothing you can do to fight it. Tradesy hooked up with Authenticate First, these people don't know what they are doing. This is why they make an easy and seamless return process if the buyer changes their mind and returns the item to the seller. That is, if the purchased item does not meet the criteria, buyers can receive store credit. Here are a couple of things that bother me about TradesyI don't like that sellers don't have customer reviews, the seller says it shipped from Houston, TX, but it came from China, and ALL luxury items should be authenticated by Tradesy. When we moved over your listings, we had to change the listing to ship with a prepaid label since Vestiaire Collective does not offer shipping kits. If you prefer to call in to discuss any current issues at hand, you can always reach us at (844) 988-7233, our phones are open Monday-Friday from 7am to 3pm PDT and one of our lovely Member Care associates would be more than happy to assist you. That said, it provides some services that are not available on. Collectables like Pokemon cards, coins, and antiques. The authentication card was also missing and there was no dust bag as listed. And if you sell more, then the fee increases to 19.8%. They charge you another fee of 2.9% for what they call a safe transfer fee and then wait 7 Business days before they initiate the ACH transfer. Using your earned money to make more money for themselves. Youll know this by seeing the marked-down percentage according to the details you provided. I just had a worst experience with customer service also. We recently received your feedback and wanted to follow up with you. I chose Tradesy today because it had what I was looking for and reasonably priced. I will never use nor would I ever recommend selling on this site. That means you buyers can return the sold item if it doesnt match their specifications. Like other resell sites, Tradesy serves as a middleman service that links a selling fashionista to a buying fashionista. This is far from the experience we want our customers to have, and extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience here. To further clarify, the 2.9% safe transfer fee is a fee charged from the payment processor that we use. Just needed a special dress and there's no where to shop. Youll find a lot of answers to your questions about exactly how Vestiaire Collective works in our FAQs, but we thought wed kick off with a few key things you might want to know about when selling on Vestiaire Collective. We're so incredibly sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with Tradesy. You can see more about making an offer and settings, Welcome Tradesy Sellers! In that case, Tradesy will ship it back to the seller with no handling and return shipping charges. Its very frustrating to feel like youre not being understood or that youre not getting the help you need. They only communicate your earnings when you list an item, they dont tell you that when you choose to cash out your earnings, you will be charged an extra fee for cashing out YOUR money. Alternatively, we respond to emails 7 days a week and do our best to reply as quickly as possible.Its very frustrating to feel like youre not being understood or that youre not getting the help you need. HERE is the main reason why I will never use Tradesy again (and you shouldnt either). Tradesy has been wonderfully responsive and I would give 5 stars for their communication. Best 13 Compound Interest Investments and Tips to Consider, 12% Compound Interest Accounts: 12 Investment Success Stories, 12 steps to Financial Freedom: What to do to attain financial freedom, 15 Benefits of Paying Off Students Loan Early, Stilt Loans Review: Personal Loans For Immigrants And Visa Holders, 16 Best Screencasting and Screenrecording Software, 10 Best Tax Software of 2022(For Tax Professionals), 18 Best ERP Software (Systems Ranked & Compared), 37 Best Podcast Hosting Software that Works Well, 10 Best CMMS Software Of 2023 For Your Business (Ranked and Reviewed), Calculator to Calculate Interest Rate on Credit, Calculator to calculate monthly payments on credit, 25 Legit Ways to Get Cash When You Need it, 9 Babysitting Jobs for 13 Years Old (up to $1000 a Week), 11 Legit Focus Groups: Earn $50 to $500 Participating in Research Studies, How I Used Lunch Trays to Make $3000/month as a Full-Time College Student. The Tradesy sales are yet another impressive feature you can utilize in the company. I even spent a lot using outside authenticators to double check and confirm the authenticity and came back with fake results. I was very suspicious of Tradesy at first, because it essentially seems to be Poshmark for designer goods. Sold a brand new Gucci sunglasses retail value of 1195 dollars and the buyer return back old used damage sunglasses. Why is it so secretive to tell me the exact return reason?? Because of this, we had to update our return policy to accommodate for Covid, as well as the safety of our team. Tradesy is also looking after its sellers. Photos must not come from the Internet; no retail photos or stock photos. the one shown is incorrect. These include undergarments, children's toys, hazardous materials, tobacco products, and many others. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. So in total, the selling price made by the seller, plus the shipping fee, would be the total amount paid by the buyer. Since your historical data is being moved over time, you will not have a seller badge right away. From pre-owned luxury bags to designer shoes, as long as it's for women, Tradesy has you covered. We believe that our competitive 19.8% commission fee coupled with our always-free listings allow more of the earnings from your Tradesy sale to end up in your pocket compared to most other resale options - both on and off the web. My husband and I were looking for my first Chanel bagfound it! Past experience, very fair pricing, choice merchandise and extremely pleasant customer service folks when I've had the need to call upon them. My merchandise was treated as if its their own. Smell will go away Items in better condition than described. Tradesy has standard fees that occur each item an item is sold. Packaged with style as though Coco herself sent me this bag. We hope we were able to address all of your concerns, but if there's anything else you need please don't hesitate to ask. Fast shipping and excellent condition! Tradesy however chargers 2.90 percent which in my case was 23.00 to have to wait 5 days on top of the 8 days I already waited for my money to be released!!! ThredUp Review: Is It A Good Option To Sell Clothes? New members on Tradesy receive a $25 discount on their first purchase above $199. However, this doesn't apply to wedding items. OneShop knows how challenging it is to resell online. Tradesy are totally so unprofessional they have not bothered to send me an email even notifying me of the refund, I only found out when I checked on the sales delivery date to find a little sentence that says "refunded". Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Post author: Post published: 22/06/2022 Post category: wireshark filter list of ip addresses Post comments: difference between mikasa v200w and v300w difference between mikasa v200w and v300w We're so incredibly sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with Tradesy. sounds worse than ebay! eBay is one of the founders of resale marketplaces; it was launched in 1995. I have returned the so called Chanel items and etc. and now im not sure what to do or how to return that fake purse. Any item priced below $100 USD has a fixed selling fee of $12 USD. among us voting screen generator; hidden valley transfer station hours. Past experience, selection of merchandise and pricing. The time money gets to your account is too long, and the safe transfer fee is too much. However, while it is probably a great place to buy items, the sites high commission arrangement makes it a costly option for sellers. Tradesy's long list of restricted items is not allowed to be sold or listed on the site as they may pose a safety risk or policy violations . I sold some stuff, I asked over 10 times to release my funds and they kept suspending it saying something was wrong. I sold a $1500 Herve Leger dress which I had only worn once. This figure means eBay is much larger than Tradesy in terms of the overall market and audience size. Sign up today and take advantage of its excellent features with its 14-day free trial! It is the worst company to sell, if you are a seller run fast and dont ever use this company. However, since all the clothing and accessories are secondhand, the prices are generally more affordable for the average shopper. Backed by the National Science Foundation, I've also had my funds say they went through on Tradesy but checked my. The bag was in perfect shape. Its very frustrating to feel like youre not being understood or that youre not getting the help you need. Tradesy is a great marketplace for fashionistas selling high-end, luxury items for a reasonable price. While other sites charge a 2.00 fee for instant payout or free for bank transfer. Everything worked out perfectly! The high costs and slow pay earned Tradesy a substandard Husl$score. Why on earth would I seel a MOLDY bag to anyone??? It says that everything is guaranteed authentic but you have to know your stuff to know if it is authentic. The fair market value is determined by tradesy so in effect they will return any items their curators do not like regardless of value. - just as described by the seller. Poshmark inspect item sold over 500 dollars before sending to the seller. The dress is perfect, fits beautifully! Or, if, No college? IT DOES NOT! Then, you will use your own packing materials to ship your item out. A wide array of jobs -- many of them well-paid -- don't require a degree., nothing else to add..except to say..tradesy saidwe are sad that you are unhappy, thenoffered me a 70 dollar credit towards next purchase, seller says: TRADESY sell fakes, the owner is the closet owner of PENNY LANE It has been proven time and time again she sells Fakes.