Search used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Skip to main contentMobile menuCarMax home page ShopSell/TradeFinanceMore My storeFind Your Store My saved cars My profile Search make, model, or keyword Search CarMax inventory make They had the timing belt, water pump and valve cover gasket all done at 88k miles. Listed 9 days ago, Hollywood, FL Priced Under 30K; Service. (33 mi) Used cars for sale in Naples, FL Sort by Never miss a car! By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Purchased this car used a few months ago and haven't had an issue. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Car Inventory Car Rental Bodyshop Car Repairs Location First Class Auto Wholesale, Inc. 1652 Avondale St. Naples, FL 34112 Phone 239.732.1990 Phone 239.417.1720 Fax 239.732.1940 Email sales@carnaples.com Website www.carnaples.com Office Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Listed 3 days ago, Miami, FL Email By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service . . So far so good. Take care of one and they will last forever. - | Built by Surf Web Design, Professional auto donation service (this is all we do), Local non-profit helping local childrenBest selection of vehicles under $5000 many under $3000. Someday I'll let you know. The average mileage on these vehicles is 89,992 miles. Average savings of $1,936 Save up to $1,936 below estimated market price Search 833 listings to find the best deals. Second 2 None Auto Center Naples, FL 1 mi. Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Find budget and affordable used cars to buy for under $3k. All donated vehicles are inspected, receive minor repairs and are sold to our community at very reasonable prices. Used Cars Under $2000 Naples, FL Tweet Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $2000 dollars near the 34112 zip code. Listed 1 day ago, certified pre-owned car, clean history, inspected, warranty, Fort Myers, FL Used Cars Under $3,000 for Sale in Naples, FL - Vehicle Pricing Info SUV No Accidents Hatchback Gas Personal Use Only White 6 cylinders 2012+ 4 cylinders Front Wheel Drive Recently added. . (33 mi) They had it serviced at a local Lexus dealership in NJ from day one to 110k miles. Save Search. Came here because I saw a question "How many miles can a "00s" Mercury Grand Marquis LS Palm Beach edition go? $450/mo. Site Map | Listed 1 day ago, Orlando, FL A video walkaround of this car may be available . Sell your car online, it's FREE! - Service: 7:30am-6pm. 12 Great Deals out of 32 listings starting at $3,625, 5 Great Deals out of 20 listings starting at $3,625, 2 Great Deals out of 20 listings starting at $1,500. If you sell used cars in FL near or around Naples, at lower . Therefore we have expanded your criteria. 237,011 miles. The ride is smooth and quiet. We have a great selection of used cars, trucks, motorcycles, luxury, American, and European vehicles that are affordable and a great bargain. expressed or implied. Just click the button below to see our present inventory. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Your dealership was a pleasure to work with. Cheap Cars for Sale in Naples, FL Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price to ZIP Filter Results 175 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $500 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (27) Blue (16) Brown (7) Gold (6) Gray (20) Green (3) Orange (2) Red We have a great selection of used cars, trucks, motorcycles, luxury, American, and European vehicles that are affordable and a great bargain. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. financing of the vehicle. Listed 23 days ago, receipts, warranty, certified pre-owned car, one owner, 2005 Chrysler Sebring Signature Se - 162,590 mi, Naples, FL Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. - Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically There are NO Dealer fees or Commissions added to our pricing. This is a beautiful car inside and out. Mileage 32,915 miles below avg. It drives well, rides well, has significant cargo space and pulling power and also is comfortable for cross country trips. Motor never been apart, because I had chip and performance mods, trans got a little weak at 220,000, so swapped out my core for Rev-Max bullet proof tranny, best in the USA. our. Replacement parts except the struts were replaced with GENCO. All original parts lasted nearly 20 years ! A few months after i bought it, the rear struts starting leaking, i had all 4 replaced, also replaced the original Alternator and AC compressor (it started to squeal). Quiet like an EV, super solid and tight. Enter amount Show payments on listings Mileage Body Style As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. When you buy a vehicle from us, youre supporting your community. Contact sales@usedcarsgroup.com, 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport - 5XYZU3LB5DG115977, 2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited Edition - 5NPEC4AC3DH619343, 2012 Hyundai Sonata SE - 5NPEC4AB1CH472333. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Listed 40 days ago, Orlando, FL - 221 for sale starting at $8,500. Thank you for all the help! upon request. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Find used cars in Florida for under $1000 & under $5000 mostly. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. 1 Accident, 5 Owners, Personal use only. - I bought this car as the baseis of a new hobby build. All rights reserved | Hablamos Espanol. Thanks to our salesman Jacob! Chad was a man of his word, matching prices as he stated he would months earlier. Sat 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sun Closed - And left with what we wanted! My only problem is with getting parts as Honda has quit making some of the parts. (33 mi) our. - (33 mi) You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. Thank you Lee Auto Group and my salesperson Maxwell for helping me get into a nice vehicle. Recently Added Cars Under $2,000 Naples Used Cars for Sale by Owner Finding and buying a used car from private owner in Naples is easy and could save you a lot on your next car purchase. $450/mo. Fort Myers, FL MLS # Call 877-317-4819 for more information. Listed 44 days ago, Labelle, FL The car can meet all needs, space enough, especially the final super perfect, open into three rows of seats, close is the trunk, perfect design. Your email alert is being set up. - T Normally ranging between $3000 - $5000. I have no complaints. This truck gave me 12 years of reliable transportation. This dealership offers - View all 30 photos. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule iSeeCars. Excellent car, low maintenance Great 2.5 Engine, nice features.high end car. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. The average mileage on these vehicles is 89,992 miles. a video consultation. Used Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000 . TrueCar has over 651,753 listings nationwide, updated daily. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Quick Facts: Average price is $11,656. 121,384 miles Engine: 4.6L V8 Drivetrain: RWD Price $1,579 below avg. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to By subscribing, you agree. Calls may be prerecorded. ${award} ${year}, By grendelwitalilg from Twin Cities Minnesota. At 3k miles after my oil change no oil is burnt off, still shows full on the dipstick. - It had the performance options I wanted and was an automatic. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Contact the dealership with I bought this car as the baseis of a new hobby build. It rides like new with new struts, everything still works. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration A video walkaround of this car may be available Used Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000; Used Cars Under $7,000; Used Cars Under $8,000; Used Cars Under $9,000; *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Your dealership was a pleasure to work with. We value your privacy. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6, Learn more about this 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR, Learn more about this 2014 Ford C-Max Hybrid SE FWD, Learn more about this 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD, Learn more about this 2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 320 4MATIC, Learn more about this 2009 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Coupe AWD, Learn more about this 2012 Hyundai Sonata GLS FWD, Learn more about this 2012 Volkswagen Eos Lux SULEV, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Sarasota FL, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Orlando FL, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Jacksonville FL, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Tallahassee FL, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Savannah GA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Pensacola FL, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Warner Robins GA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Charleston SC, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Naples, FL, American Made Trucks For Sale in Naples, FL, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Naples, FL. A few months after i bought it, the rear struts starting leaking, i had all 4 replaced, also replaced the original Alternator and AC compressor (it started to squeal). Its comfortable, good on gas and has some pick up and go power. (40 mi) You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. our. I consider it the Best SUV available. Used Cars for Sale Under $3,000 in Naples, FL - Autotrader Used Cars for Sale Under $3,000. cars in Naples, FL under 12000 Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Fort Myers, FL - Autotrader Distance Include Long-Distance Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (49) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Home; Donate Online; Inventory; FAQs; News; Contact . Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} We came in looking for a lifted F250 Platinum. I called and made an appointment and described a vehicle I was interested in from an online investigation. If you need an affordable used car, think Naples Auto Donation Center. Used Cars Under $3,000 in Naples: $2,245 Save $1,934 on 1 deal: 2 listings: Used Cars Under $10,000 in Naples: $8,089 . By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. They had the timing belt, water pump and valve cover gasket all done at 88k miles. - (33 mi) - Save $1,665 on Used Cars Under $15,000 in Naples, FL. We were very happy to have purchased a car. (51 mi) a virtual appointment! Make sure to ask for him hes a quality guy. $450/mo. I called and made an appointment and described a vehicle I was interested in from an online investigation. There is never a cost to the donor. 5h ago . 6514 Monterey Poin # 205, Naples, FL 34105 is a townhouse listed for rent at /mo. You can get more information about this car from your couch through We came in looking for a lifted F250 Platinum. . Phone icon Skip to Content Chat Live Now Phone icon 888-418-1212 Contact Us Search Cars Find a Dealership Value Your Car Get Approved Get Your Instant Cash Offer - And left with what we wanted! They had it serviced at a local Lexus dealership in NJ from day one to 110k miles. The aftermarket auto parts store do not have the same quality as oem parts. A few months after i bought it, the rear struts starting leaking, i had all 4 replaced, also replaced the original Alternator and AC compressor (it started to squeal). These estimates do not include tax, title, registration It rides like new with new struts, everything still works. There are additional matching cars outside your search area. Listed 5 days ago, warranty, certified pre-owned car, one owner, Fort Myers, FL I still drive my 07 and She's well over 400,000. Honda reliability, able to maintain doing 95% of the repairs myself. At 3k miles after my oil change no oil is burnt off, still shows full on the dipstick. Two items the dealer failed to disclose were worn tires and two curb checked wheels. Sal Pellicciotta was extremely helpful, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. This spring i had to change the original starter. and under $5000. Just a testiment to the build quality. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Get email alerts on this search. Used Car Search | DriveTime 12,964 Used Cars For Sale Nationwide. We were very happy to have purchased a car. - Come take a look at the pre-owned and Certified pre-owned inventory at Roger Dean Chevrolet Cape Coral. Browse MINI Cooper vehicles in Naples, FL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically I called and made an appointment and described a vehicle I was interested in from an online investigation. We value your privacy. This car now has 172k miles and i change the synthetic oil myself every 5k miles. Calls may be prerecorded. (33 mi) You might like these vehicles from Sarasota Ford, 26X Laredo Customer Preferred Order Selection PkgCargo Convenience Group, Premium PkgLeather PkgMoonroof Pkg, All-Terrain PkgSLT Preferred PkgZ71 Off-Road PkgSkid Plate PkgEZ-Lift Tailgate Pkg, Deville Premium PkgEquipment GroupTrunk Convenience Pkg, By using this service, you accept the terms of our. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Listed 57 days ago, 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS - 245,000 mi, Fort Myers, FL You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Washer and dryer conveniently located on the second floor as well. - and any applicable fees. " Donate a Vehicle Help a Local Child - Buy a Vehicle Help a Local Charity ". Average savings of $968; Save up to $1,694 below estimated . $5,900 hide . They had the timing belt, water pump and valve cover gasket all done at 88k miles. Any Credit Ok! This dealership offers Just a testiment to the build quality. You might like these vehicles from Sarasota Ford, Deville Premium PkgEquipment GroupTrunk Convenience Pkg, Preferred Equipment GroupSun, Sound And Entertainment PkgSafe And Secure PkgSuspension Pkg, Autoride, By using this service, you accept the terms of our. Ive purchased many cars over the years - Musa is by far the easiest and most knowledgeable person to work with. Enter amount Show payments on listings Body Style Listed 7 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to Search 12 listings to find the best deals. I still drive my 07 and She's well over 400,000. I bought this car as the baseis of a new hobby build. from 34106 Check availability Show details Used 2005 Toyota Matrix AUTO 103,500 mi. Used Cars Under $3000 Naples, FL Tweet Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $3000 dollars near the 34112 zip code. Congratulations! (41 mi) - This is a beautiful car inside and out. ft. townhouse is a 4 bed, 2.5 bath unit. This is the best value in a significant passenger SUV and a truck. Coveniently Located on Commercial Drive- Between Davis Blvd and US41 East, 2016 Naples Auto Donation Center | All Rights Reserved. - I have no complaints. It had the performance options I wanted and was an automatic. Used Cars Under $3000 in Naples, Florida; Cars Under 5000 in Naples; Cars Under $2000 in Naples, Florida; Results updated: Jan 17, 2023 - 3:16 am . Used Cars Under $8,000 for Sale in . Listed 32 days ago, Labelle, FL Please submit the form on this page or contact ken . 6 cars for sale found, starting at $1,500 Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Naples, FL: $2,497 1 deals found. Save up to $7,075 on one of 653 used cars for sale in Naples, FL. We were very happy to have purchased a car. We are conveniently located near Naples and Lehigh Acres. Listed 7 days ago, Sanford, FL - - Thank you Lee Auto Group and my salesperson Maxwell for helping me get into a nice vehicle. You can get more information about this car from your couch through By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to We have 5 used cars under $5,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 7 personal use cars. We never have a dealer service fee or commission paid which saves additional costs to our purchasers. Listed today, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo - 176,063 mi, Fort Myers, FL (51 mi) a video consultation. Used Cars for Sale Near Me Under $7,000 in Naples, FL - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 229 Results Customize your car-buying experience based on your budget. Bought my 2002 Lexus ES300 from the original owner in April 2021 w 161k miles. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Fold Flat Rear Seats. We value your privacy. Annual rental at $8950 per month, FLS. ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. . fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. It drives well, rides well, has significant cargo space and pulling power and also is comfortable for cross country trips. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Great vehicle, most reliable car, great bose sound system, nice car, comfortable great run smooth. Studies and Guides Best Car Rankings; Car Finder Price My Car . Thank you for all the help! (33 mi) Roger Dean Chevrolet Cape Coral has Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in CAPE CORAL, FL Looking for the greatest variety of used car & truck inventory in the Naples area? our. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration - Great car! The folks at Germain Lexus made the buying experience pleasant. Listed 78 days ago, 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis GS - 175,741 mi, Fort Myers, FL $5,559 Great Deal | $1,096 under Home. Find Used Cars for Sale by Make. Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Naples, FL - Autotrader Distance Include Long-Distance Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (33) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. Find the best used car under $3,000 near you. At 3k miles after my oil change no oil is burnt off, still shows full on the dipstick. His passion is the car industry and it shows - he doesnt mess around with cars that have any red flags or cut corners when it comes to selling high quality, solid cars at a good price. Any Credit Ok! All original parts lasted nearly 20 years ! 319 cars for sale found, starting at $899, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Florida: $2,516. Listed 2 days ago, Fort Myers, FL - Used 2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman, from Naples Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Naples, FL, 34109-2015. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Naples today! Lovin the new car. There is a 2002 ES300 on YouTube as of about 3 years ago with 596k miles (highway) w. original engine & tranny. From when I first came in to when I left I felt welcomed and well cared for. our. I have no complaints. When you buy a vehicle from us, you're supporting your community . from 33916 Check availability Show details View all 10 photos Used 2001 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC 174,000 mi.. Yes - Take care of one and they will last forever. Listed 289 days ago, Fort Lauderdale, FL fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Highly sought after 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhome in Verona Pointe in North Naples. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Dealer: Volvo Cars of Naples Location: Naples, FL Mileage: 49,134 miles Body Style: SUV Color: White Engine: 4 Cyl 2.0 L Description: Used 2020 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum with AWD, Premium Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Folding Mirrors, and Power Liftgate More upon request. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Sales: 9am-7pm Open Today! iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. TrueCar has over 656,922 listings nationwide, updated daily. . After leading a vehicle 4 times I finally decided to purchase. Mercedes-Benz of Naples has 53 pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! Phone 239-777-3000;239-261-4371 Amenities included: central air, central heat, deck, dishwasher, stainless steel appliance, updated kitchen, updated bathroom, storage, washer dryer, and yard. Is pet friendly. Make sure to ask for him hes a quality guy. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? Listed 227 days ago, Jacksonville, FL which proves the durability of Lexus (Toyota) parts! Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the All this info was taken from the lexus owners website using the VIN. Enter amount Show payments on listings Mileage Body Style It had the performance options I wanted and was an automatic. After leading a vehicle 4 times I finally decided to purchase. Used cars in Naples, FL for Sale Used cars in Naples, FL for Sale on carmax.com. NADC will pick up, make minor repairs, detail and sell your donated vehicle as well as facilitate all paperwork, titles and IRS Form 1098-C for your tax deduction. The 2,288 sq. Great car! Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in Naples, FL - Vehicle Pricing Info SUV No Accidents Sedan Automatic Four Wheel Drive Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported Coupe Free History. Listed 5 days ago, warranty, certified pre-owned car, one owner, Fort Myers, FL - There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. T Listed 7 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Highly recommend working with Musa to buy your next vehicle! This car now has 172k miles and i change the synthetic oil myself every 5k miles. Get email alerts on this search. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more. - - If you buy something from Max just write a review while you are there it will save you from his persistence. 1st owner purchased on 10/04/99 and owned in FL until 05/18/12 ; Last serviced at 131,044 miles in Caro, MI on 04/07 . The engine and transmission are solid. 6 Used Cars Found 1 What is the average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 in Naples, FL? our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Used Audi For Sale. You listed me as a VIP guest the day of my appointment and had the car ready for my inspection upon arrival. Quiet like an EV, super solid and tight. home delivery on some or all of its cars. It has 352,000 miles on it. I am very happy after buying my Infiniti G37 thank you Lee auto group and Max thank you I recommend going here thank you very much. Hablamos Espanol! inspected, clean history, certified pre-owned car. View all 3 Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. NADC accepts tax deductible auto donations to help local abused and neglected children. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Would you like to view the latest search results ? which proves the durability of Lexus (Toyota) parts! Listed 30 days ago, Labelle, FL . Top Used Cars for Sale in Orlando, FL, Savings from $1,569 Research Used Cars for Sale in Orlando, FL Search Filters Reset Price Range Year Range Make & Model All makes & models Trim -- Body Style -- Vehicle Category -- Location Orlando, FL Radius 50 mi 10 mi 25 mi 50 mi 100 mi 150 mi 200 mi 300 mi 500 mi Any Show More Filters 70402 Results Sort I still drive my 07 and She's well over 400,000. We have 510 used cars under $3,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 65 1-Owner cars, and 737 personal use cars. Research, browse, save, and share from 20 Cooper models in Naples, FL. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Used 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4x4, from Naples Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Naples, FL, 34109-2015. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 115 for sale starting at $10,000. I felt at ease with Ralph. Click. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. All rights reserved. I currently run about 600hp and 1200 pound feet of torque, 22 mpg, can't wait to pull my boat to the lake with her tomorrow! Naples, FL US 34104 . Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. They had it serviced at a local Lexus dealership in NJ from day one to 110k miles. Normally ranging between $3000 - $5000. I used this truck for everything from commuting to work to camping with the Boy Scouts. NADC offers our community some of the best basic transportation and condo cars at some of the lowest prices you can find. Listed 2 days ago, Miami, FL Listed today, Crystal River, FL Someday I'll let you know. Naples, FL. Open Today! - We are very thankful for Lee Auto Group. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Listed 7 days ago, Orlando, FL Our online dealer locator will pinpoint used vehicles around Naples and the local areas. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Just click the button below to see our present inventory. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. Toggle navigation. I am very happy after buying my Infiniti G37 thank you Lee auto group and Max thank you I recommend going here thank you very much. Thanks to Jacob the process couldnt be any simpler and easygoing. This spring i had to change the original starter. Would you like to view the latest search results? - Once you have donated, we take care of everything else. Just a testiment to the build quality. our. yet cheap priced cars listed for sale by used car dealerships, lots or for sale by owners near Naples, FL, Collier County area partnered with Used Cars Group. - Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. No pressure and answered all of my questions. Two items the dealer failed to disclose were worn tires and two curb checked wheels. Used Cars Under $5,000 in Naples, FL Used Cars Under $5,000 in Naples, FL Radius Make to to to or more or more or more Recent Studies 1-20 of 29 Used Cars Found Location:34101 X Radius:50 X Price:<$5000 X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe SE - 75,451 mi Featured Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Used Cars Under $3,000 in Fort Lauderdale, Used Cars Under $3,000 in West Palm Beach, 5 cars for sale found, starting at $1,500, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Naples, FL: $2,216.