You're currently viewing this site in a different language. Wedding Party; Gallery; . What kind of wedding service promotions does voco Chicago Downtown offer? Now, a view is great and all, but the best part of the entire experience was everything that happened after we signed the contract. Package includes room accommodations and parking for one vehicle each night booked at this rate. She was warm, friendly, professional and seemed to really care that we have the perfect wedding. Even the largest weddings are intimate and romantic in our upscale ballroom accommodating 200 to 400 guests. The luxurious space was illuminated with warm lighting and a DJ kept the party going all night long. Eventually everything was straightened out, but it was frustrating for us and many of our guests. They were able to accommodate any request we had, and we could not have asked for a better team with which to work. My daughter is still smiling. Loved having our wedding reception here. 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. The 672 square-foot Lake House is located on the perimeter of the Sauganash Ballroom. Great rate for Chicago. Room service prices were ridiculous. voco Chicago Downtown is a wedding venue located in Chicago, Illinois. Warmer weather calls for a vacation. Let our welcoming hosts make your experience stress - free from start to finish. We had our wedding ceremony in the Edgewater Room. Be careful about the parking situation, though. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". The steaks were cooked perfectly, the cocktail food was fabulous and in the weeks after the wedding so many of our guests commented on how the food was the best they have had at a wedding. Review of voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel Reviewed 22 January 2023 Voco hosted our wedding in September 2022. Check-out Rooms Adults Children Find Rooms This venue is the best of both worlds! Defined by urban style and modern comfort, voco Chicago Downtown sets the stage for an exciting Chicago experience for both business & leisure travelers. Voco really helped us to have an elegant and unique wedding! Nov 7, 2022 To our U.S friends, it's time to book our limited edition Birds of a Feather package, you'll receive a voucher for a complimentary pair of sustainably-made Allbirds Tree Runners and some more goodies (psstthere's a room upgrade in it for you too). The service was also impeccable. She is so helpful and kind and went above and beyond for us. We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Upgrade your room for stunning views of the Chicago skyline. your own Pins on Pinterest. The venue has a fabulous view of the city and the food was some of the best wedding food I ever had. My husband insisted that I would be the only one that noticed which was true. ihgplc.com What are you waiting for? Chicago's newest wedding venue located along the Chicago River at iconic Wolf Point, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different featuring skyline views overlooking the city and Chicago River, three ballrooms to choose from, and overnight accommodations for your wedding guests. What kind of wedding events does voco Chicago Downtown offer? The Wolf Point ballroom has incredible floor to ceiling windows that give you a stunning view of the city, as do so many of the guest rooms! We had Caesar salad, prime rib, chicken, mashed potatoes, fruit, and grilled vegetables. We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Explore by amentities, price, map, and rating and let us help you choose the best hotel in Bolognetta for your trip. Our team will work with you to ensure every detail is met. 1220 N. Market Street Wilmington, DE 19801 United States . The staff was professional and attentive. $4.25 got me an egg, bacon and cheese bagel sandwich and a cup of coffee. Enjoy our flexible booking & great rates! Is it time for your next bucket list trip? Barbara is the best! nd was perfect thanks to the venue and Janet. Worked with Barbara (don't know if she is still there) who was wonderfully easy to work with. 2. I would definitely recommend this venue if you're looking classic setting that your guests will enjoy on and off the dance floor! We rented a suite for our rehearsal and for the ladies to get ready the morning of the wedding. Our guests had a great experience with their stays and said the hotel staff was always helpful. Our food was delicious and the wait staff excellent. We got compliments on the food/cake from our guests as well :D Parking available Take the stress out of your travel plans & book our Daily Parking package at voco Chicago. Your guests can enjoy luxury in-room amenities, an indoor pool, dry sauna, and bar area throughout the weekend. Enjoy our flexible booking & great rates! The evenings buzz with art, music, and a bustling downtown dining scene. She went above and A reception at the Mart Plaza isnt cheap, but you get what you pay for! Everything was taken care of, every last detail. I worked directly with the sales office (thanks Diane and Charnita!) The Wolf Point ballroom has incredible floor to ceiling windows that give you a stunning view of the city, as do so many of the guest rooms! The food, service and atmosphere were the three most important things to us when we were selecting our venue. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience, which you consent to by clicking Got It. Learn more about how we handle your personal data and rights by reviewing our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Book our most flexible rate and enjoy our newly renovated hotel in downtown Chicago near theMART. Hotel. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. Located on the 15th floor of the newly appointed hotel. We'd love for you to share some of your beautiful photos with us. Our room was huge! Aloft Chicago Downtown River North. Blown out of the water by the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza and their staff. Everything is modern and updated. Book online or call: If you get the chance, please send them to bmetzinger@martplaza.com. The prices are very reasonable for a downtown venue. In addition, they just remodeled the entire hotel so everything is modern and really nice. I have nothing but great things to say about the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza. We had hor'dourves during cocktail hour-tuscan chicken, coconut shrimp, and champange cantelope soup shots-Our guests LOVED all of them! Thank you for taking so long to realize that. The view from the ballroom is astounding, everyone loved the food, and the service was incredible. My husband and I continue to receive compliments from our guests about how great of a time they had at the Mart Plazawe highly recommend it! It is a hidden gem in the city!! 3:00 PM, Check out Every person I met who worked at the hotel was always happy and smiling. Some people who had rooms were told that they didn't when they checked in (we know they had rooms because we received a printout of the guests who made reservations under our block). I cannot say enough good things about the staff and the venue itself. or if they were just being lazy. he was around managing most of the night of our wedding and was so attentive to anything we needed or asked for. Reliably Different. The view was #1 we had a beautiful site to watch the sun set and a wonderful backdrop for pictures during dinner. Chicago Justice of The Peace Weddings Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS (773) 255-5766 5865 N Lincoln Ave Ste 108 Chicago, IL 60659 7. You will not be disappointed! The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". It made it easier to speak with everyone. hicago Mart Plaza because of the great skyline views, good food, and fantastic service and attention to detail from Barbara and her staff all for a very reasonable cost. She made my wedding planning so simple with a list of recommended vendors to use for chair covers, music, entertainment, ect. Views of the city of Chicago are stunning - price for what you get is excellent - especially in an area like Chicago. She was one of the reasons we booked the venue. The more information you communicate about your event, the better! We appreciated the all-inclusive feel since we did not have to worry about finding tables, chairs, food, cake, or hotel rooms. Our memories of the wedding will be special forever! Barbara was wonderful and endlessly answering my many questions which really put me at ease for the big day! I did not want my mom totally stressed the day of trying to do and set up everything. TO me, the view and the ease of excellent service was what mattered. The room was absolutely stunning, the food was amazing, and the staff was so accommodating. Located along the perimeter of Sauganash Ballroom, this 720 square-foot room is a great space for U-shaped sets or training program. Book online or call: I asked if guests could just pick up the bags from the front desk when they check in, but they employee told me that would negate the fee I paid. The Wolf Point Parking garage entrance is located off the hotel drive at 325 West Wolf Point Plaza. The bridal suite had a wonderful view of the river. Then when they open the doors to the main room-I don't even know where to begin! Our hotel also provides direct access to theMART via a skybridge. Aside from the natural beauty the location provides, the hotel goes above and beyond to create the wedding for you. I would highly recommend using the Mart Plaza for your wedding! 3. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel: Great wedding location! 2023 Chicago Style Weddings/Nei-Turner Media Group. I would definitely recommend this hotel for any event! Whether you're in town for business or leisure, our team will make you feel right at home. I had my wedding reception here on 5/21/16 at the Wolfpoint Ballroom. Holiday Inn Mart Plaza has nice rooms and even better views. Landmark River North hotel owned by Murphy Development Group. and they were able to accommodate some people that missed the reservation cut off. . Complete with special touches throughout, the hotel is home to Waterview Kitchen + Bar that features an amazing 2-sided feature bar and a globally eclectic menu that celebrates the tastes of Chicago. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of. They do not have valet but do have parking and bellmen that were extremely vital in bringing our stuff to our rooms. Our entire night at the Holiday Inn was perfect and I would highly recommend meeting with Barbara Martin if you are planning a wedding or event in the Chicagoland area! (312) 836-5000 (312) 836-0007 Add to favorites Located in the heart of Wolf Point on the Chicago River, this newly renovated Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown Wolf Point is reimagined as a dual branded hotel, with the launch of the very first lifestyle hotel, the voco hotel in Chicago. The food was wonderful and the coordinator, Barbara Martin, was a dream to work with. After walking into the ballroom I fell in love with the room and its view and was shocked to find out how affordable it was compared to other Chicago hotels. The Voco food, drinks, reception hall and ceremony room were all perfect for our event. I did not have anyone to help me decorate the day of the wedding. We started looking at venues in Chicago and found a lot of places to have no views, broken up spaces or were too expensive. One of the servers even saved me and my husband some hors d'oeuvres from the cocktail hour. That's an absurd rate and I have no idea where you get off charging that much. Just had our wedding reception here and it was amazing! It's beautiful and its affordable (compared to other downtown hotel locations). With over 1,200 feet of space for your choice of meeting configurations, Western Stage House is the largest of the 11 function rooms on the perimeter of the 7,560 square-foot Sauganash Ballroom. Not only is it located downtown but it is on the 15th floor with great views. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and a 24-hour fitness center. 4. Contact Website These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I got so many compliments from guests regarding their food and their overall stay. The Holiday Inn employees belong to a union. Make sure your guests plan ahead! Our flexible event space in downtown Chicago is ideal for business meetings, conferences and tradeshows, family reunions, and more. Hotels near Lincoln Marsh Nature Preserve, Wheaton on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 1,530 candid photos, and prices for 675 hotels near Lincoln Marsh Nature Preserve in Wheaton, IL. To make matters that much worse, the majority of rooms with one people only received one bag. Daily self-parking is $56 and includes in-and-out privileges until 3pm the day of check-out. With nearly 25,000 sq. voco Chicago Downtown Defined by Chicago's urban style and an unrivaled location in River North, our downtown Chicago hotel features contemporary guestrooms and premium amenities. The same would have cost around $14 from the room service menu. Liliana was super accommodating to all of our requests - especially when we had 6 or so guests that did not RSVP show up! Take the stress out of your travel plans & book our Daily Parking package at Voco Chicago. We like knowing our guests have had a great stay with us or finding out how we can make their voco experience even better. etc. We were in the Wolfpoint Ballroom, and our guests love having the cocktail area to go to and visit while the music was playing. RED Weddings Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies Website (312) 857-3187 1419 W Winona St Chicago, IL 60640 6. They were able to accommodate any request we had, and we could not have asked for a better team with which to work. Planning your next trip to Chicago? Liliana and her team were phenomenal! This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Union Station, Millennium Station, and Water Tower Chicago. Schaumburg ~ Orland Park ~ Naperville, IL, Chicago, Addison, Hinsdale, Highland Park, IL. I recommend you go down to the deli in the main building lobby for breakfast! Guest Rooms 521 Venue type Hotel Ratings Its true what they say about first impressions, so we make sure to get them right. Chicago Wedding Officiant Services, Inc. They don't need any advertising from me because they book up fast, but I was surprised I hadn't heard about them more considering what you get for the money you spend there. The staff took charge and placed all the decorations as I had it in my plan (I had every thing in labeled boxes), including the decor for the bar. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. With breathtaking views of Chicago, our hotel is the perfect wedding venue to celebrate your special day with friends and family. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Our Advance Saver Rate gives you maximum savings when you book early, so plan your Chicago visit today. Register and stay by April 30, 2023 for the opportunity to earn Gold Elite status through December 2024 by staying 2 qualifying nights, or Platinum Elite status through December 2024 by staying 5 qualifying nights within the promotion period. A hotel that is reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. We'd been to a friend's wedding there (that's how we decided on it) and loved it, so I'm not the only good experience! The Wolf Point ballroom has incredible floor to ceiling windows that give you a stunning view of the city, as do so many of the guest rooms! Two of our ballrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning skyline views, while our Grand Ballroom is located on its own private floor. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. The Wolf Point Ballroom is adjacent to a pre-function area for serving cocktails and hors d oeuvres before the main event. She made things so easy for me, and even my mother and mother in law commented that when they were bringing things to the reception room on the day of, they felt like everything was taken care of. We got married on a Friday and had the celebration buffet package. Our hotel is steps from the Riverwalk and is also close to the University of Illinois-Chicago. The bridal suite had a wonderful view of the river. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. The wedding cake included with our package from Alliance Bakery turned out great as well! 1. Thank you again so much Mart Plaza and Janet for going above and beyond for my family, friends and guests. What services does voco Chicago Downtown offer for wedding events? Package includes room accommodations and parking for one vehicle each night booked at this rate. The staff at the Holiday Inn Chicago are very helpful. We can't say enough good things about this place. I got so many compliments from guests regarding their food and their overall stay. We were able to add and subtract portions of the package to get it to have all the items we wanted at a price we could afford. Voco really helped us to have an elegant and unique wedding! Unused package components are nonrefundable. ther. Our guests were also really impressed with the room and the view. Thanks so much Diana -- what a beautiful bride you were and a great wedding! The wedding coordinator at the Holiday was so friendly and accomodating. The food was phenomenal! They were having a hard time identifying which rooms where for whom, especially if the last names were the same. The day was like a dream for us. Very, very nice! Janet even arranged me to have an early check in so I could get ready for my rehearsal dinner. The space was great and the location is hard to beat being right downtown on the river. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Thank you Laura for selecting our hotel to host your room block -- it was a pleasure to be of service to you and your guests and we wish you all the very best! What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at voco Chicago Downtown for wedding events? Everywhere we turned we had to spend over $100 a head and I kept being told that we had to go to the burbs to spend anything less than that. Whatever you need, we've got it covered. We could not be happier with the venue, food, service and hospitality from the planning stages through our wedding day. 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. voco Chicago Downtown Chicago, IL 4.6 41 Reviews View more information 41 Reviews 4.6 out of 5.0 Recommended by 93% of couples Quality of service 4.7 Average response time 4.6 Professionalism 4.7 Value 4.5 Flexibility 4.6 Awards 41 4 User photos Sort by: Elise Married on 04/06/2019 5.0 Quality of service 5.0 Responsiveness 5.0 Professionalism 5.0 The hotel services were great on the day of. Janet was so responsive to emails, questions, and went above and beyond during our planning to ensure the reception went perfect. Featuring dazzling city and river views from the 15th floor of 350 North Orleans, voco Chicago Downtown offers upscale ceremony and reception space with warm and inviting guest rooms. She was very accomodating, professional, and made sure it all happened on our special night. And the food! Thank you so much Melanie and Tony for your very kind comments and great review. When you plan your special event at the Mart Plaza River North, our courteous and professional staff ensures that every detail of your event is perfection. We fill our rooms with thoughtful comforts like cosy bedding, luxury bathroom amenities, and fast Wi-Fi, so you can indulge with time to yourself. Barbara was always such a calm energy to be around, my now husband joked about taking a cell phone picture of her so every time I would get kind of stressed out, he could whip out the picture to chill me out. We're lucky we have so many friends and family who include us on their wedding day but it has also allowed us to experience a lot of different weddings). In terms of the wedding, everything was great! Save your spot for a spring break escape at voco Chicago Downtown. I mean, what venue tells you show to spend less? As I am from out of state originally and my husband is from the suburbs, we decided we wanted to get married in the city. The new voco Hotel Chicago will consist of 293 guest rooms and the Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown will consist of 228 guest rooms. (Parking is expensive at $34/night, but you do get in/out privileges.) Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. The packages offered at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza were great: the food was delicious, the venue was immaculate; but their greatest asset is Barb. Boasting a central location near Michigan Avenue and the Loop, this contemporary Chicago boutique hotel is a sophisticated downtown escape for both business and leisure travelers. My invitations came to life in the decor of the room, and they even hung some garden lights to soften the feel of the hotel ballroom and bring the outdoors in. The bridal suite had a wonderful view of the river. 350 W. Wolf Point Plaza, Chicago IL 60654, var preloaded = { 'listing': {"id":68146,"title":"voco Chicago Downtown","excerpt":"Located on the iconic Wolf Point next to the Chicago River & sharing a space with the Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown – Wolf Point, voco\u2026","link":"https:\/\/www.choosechicago.com\/listing\/voco-chicago-downtown\/","thumb":"https:\/\/chicago.simpleviewcrm.com\/images\/listings\/20211210_VOCO-HOLI_Wolfpoint-Ballroom_Rendering_A0C61B77-5056-A36F-23520F7F3B3FA446.jpg","region":"River North","date":"3\/02\/2023","lat":"41.8887565000","lng":"-87.6372975000","addr1":"350 W. Wolf Point Plaza","addr2":"","addr3":"","cats":[],"open_status":"