American grill manufacturing company that offers charcoal, gas, and electric I found one here in The Netherlands and it looks like the real deal, says Matthew. Weber's grill covers cost close to $100, while these off-brand ones are about half that. Compatible Models: Fit for Weber Master-Touch series 22" charcoal grills; Fit for Weber performer series 22" charcoal grills (not including pre-2000 Performer grills) Fit for Weber Original Kettle series 22" charcoal grills; Note: Not fit 22" Smokey Mountain Cooker and Other sizes of grills. Vintage Weber Kettles from thisera had metal thumbscrews that held thealuminum legs in their sockets. Your code can be found on the lid damper on your Weber Kettle, see the image below for an example. LBK-880 Copper Mist The Chief 1972*. If you cant identify your 3 Weber's New Gas Griddle.Video Review - Pitmaster Club Channels Grills, Smokers, Other Cookers, Outdoor Kitchens Gas Grills, Flat-Tops Flat-Tops, Griddles, And Planchas Welcome! If you own one and wouldnt mind sharing your units serial number, please contact me. Weber Master-Touch Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black Visit the Weber Store 2,188 ratings -8% $27500 List Price: $298.80 FREE Returns Color: Black Style: Grill Only Grill + Cover Grill Only About this item Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press My most recent sighting of this date code was on a 2021 LB code Go-Anywhere gas grill. Lets get that Weber grill 22 in. Fuel Type. Weber adopts the current dome-shaped lid and bowl design beginning in 1956. There are sub-products under each category, each at different price points, and all with different features. Genesis 1000-5500, Spirit & Platinum Cant find it? Weber Q/Q 200/Q 220 Located on the outside of the right louvered panel. BK-7?? New. MSRP = $1,850.00 Think big. grills. The BBQ Depot is committed to having the lowest online prices! Weber's first gas grill was the Gas Barbecue Kettle, introduced in 1971 and sold until approximately 1985 when Genesis gas grills replaced them in the product line-up. The hinged grate allows you to lift part of the grate up to add more fuel without having to pull the entire thing out. By 1968, Weber introduced two new models with an integrated table and wheels; the Seville and the Imperial Sequoia. Weber OEM Stainless Steel . Since then Ive put it to extremely good use., I rescued this bad boy from the back porch of my sisters place, where it had gathered dust since my fathers passing five years ago. This grill uses a 4-spark generator and Heat deflectors. Before any grill goes out, the brand tests everything to ensure it matches the brand's high standards. She said her husband had an old smoker that doesnt get used at all and offered to call him to see if it was something he wanted to get rid of. styles, models, features, andaccessories. As a guest, you can click around a bit. I inherited it several years ago from a friend going through a bad divorce. Price is firm. In 2021, we had reports of Genesis II E-335 and Spirit E-330 grills in Germany with VW codes that were known to have been purchased in 2020. One shows a bottom vent with very visible C and D stamps. BAR-B-Q KETTLE and Pat. He cut a buoy into two half-spheres, added legs and punched holes in the top and bottom for airflow. I did not know much about the art of smoking or about these smokers until I stumbled across your site. . Sign me up for emails from Weber-Stephen Products (UK) Ltd, Weber-Stephen Products . Very clean condition, works well and is much . Reviewers complain about the straps. It comes with Webers standard One-Touch cleaning system, an aluminum ash catch and a pair of solid wheels to move around with. It was a little rusty, the access door and legs anyway, but appeared to be in excellent condition otherwise. Performer It has every premium feature available on a Weber grill in its toolkit, including, but not limited to: gas-fired charcoal ignition, one-touch cleaning, double-walled lid and bowl, hinged grill grates, temperature gauges, timers and more. JimmyBluffit420 23 hr. The limited-edition 70th Anniversary Kettle is a high-quality Weber kettle you've come to expect combined with nostalgic and modern features. type of Weber grill you have: There will be an information sticker on your Webergrill that will have your model and serialnumber: All Weber Grills have the serial number located on the owners manual. Cleaning the Interior and Exterior of a weber kettle. Shop this Collection. Summit Grill Centers 2011-2017 Nods to different eras of Weber's history can be found throughout its thoughtfully detailed exterior. See below. I was amazed at the wonderful condition of the rest of the unit. Around this time the number began appearing on the kettle vents. Other options, not rated, are Grilla, Camp Chef, and also take a look at the RecTeq bullseye. will need to identify certain characteristics on your grill to compare them to . saving. And now there is a redesigned Genesis II. Located on the main pipe of the manifold. The sequoia is another grill mounted in a wheeled cart; however the sequoia carts were made from wood. Comes with cast iron plate. If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission. Summit Silver The Spirit is the most affordable of Webers gas grills. Every kettle barbecue since 1979 weve produced comes stamped with a unique identifier. Visit the Weber Store 7,155 ratings Amazon's Choice in Grill Brushes by Weber -5% $2499 List Price: $26.39 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. . Weber 22-Inch Kettle Rotisserie. Also you can email us a picture of your grill and we can figure it out. In 2013, Weber started using the same nine-character alphanumeric code on the Go-Anywhere Gas Grill as it uses on Weber charcoal grills. Genesis II model. Summit Platinum While still not small enough to fit in a day pack, it makes for the perfect city-living, can-only-grill-in-the-park grill. Weber Q3200 With Cart From 2003 to 2013 each line of grills were referred to as 100, 200 and 300. . Free Postage. The wooden handles were held on with 2 small rivets. The closed cart is Made in the US though many of the parts components are imported. Each line also had a base model and upgraded model (100 and 120 respectively). The price does not violate any Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) requirement. Notice: This page contains ads and links that earn commissions for TVWB. These grills use a nine-character alphanumeric code. All of the porcelain was in really good shape. Weber Kettle Charcoal BBQ 57cm with cast iron plate. Tyler Chin is Gear Patrols Associate Staff Writer. Born from a buoy back in 1952, the kettle has evolved over the years but always stayed true to its roots, to provide the most incredible cooking and flavour experience. Read on as we walk you through how to find your grill type and model number. The Jumbo Joe is just a larger Smokey Joe. Enjoy Free Delivery on orders over $99+ Shipping & Returns Information(learn more). Genesis Platinum SWE QR Code Link to This Post. This model continued for a few years [unknown]. From 1952 to 1978, Weber charcoal grills were not marked to indicate date of manufacture or model year. He sold it to me for $30. Invented by Weber's founder and loved around the world. collector box with ceramic electrode and wires, Genesis - 2011-2016 had a major change 88001: Chocolate 1979*. Tom Horsman on YouTube did a mod to it so can add a lot more cooking space, plus it gets pretty hot! 75001: Dark Blue 1979* Weber OEM Ash Catcher Assembly. Back in 2018, for markets outside the U.S., Weber sold the smaller Pulse 1000 with a single 230V heating element and the larger Pulse 2000 with dual 230v heating elements. The 22.5" kettle lineup for 1992: But the earliest known example Ive seen is this special edition 18.5 Jim Beam kettle with date code BL from 2012. Weber kettles are used for such a variety of purposes we couldn't possibly list them all, but no matter how you use your kettle, the fact you have one makes you a part of the Weber family. Weber 60020 Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill 37 inch Bundle with Premium 2 YR CPS Enhanced . If your grill was made from 1979 to 2014, the top vent on the lid will haveone of these serial numbers which is a one or two lettered datecode listed below. Summit 2007-2017 Weber Q 120/Q 1200 If you still arent sure which type of grill you have, reach out to us for help. Genesis 1-5 Dual coding occurred during the 2013-2014 model years only. Weber Ranch Kettle Model 60020 $1849.99When purchased online In Stock Add to cart About this item At a glance 10-Year Limited Warranty Charcoal Highlights Removable, porcelain enameled steel ash catcher Glass-reinforced nylon handles Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid Durable all-weather wheels Specifications . The serial number/code locations are listed below: Charcoal Kettles Its got Webers charcoal-standard ash catch at the base and airflow dampers on the lid (there arent any on the base, sadly). Limited-Edition 70th Anniversary Kettle Collection, The perfect gift for every barbecue enthusiast. Its in great shape with just a little rust on the legs and missing the access door knob. When I phoned, they told me that the letter C was stamped on the top vent. Lu says that it just feels right for this C WSM to return to Weber headquarters in Palatine, IL where it will take its place alongside other historic Weber charcoal grills. example, it may be necessary to identify your Weber grill by model number in These grills use a nine-character alphanumeric code. For more grill content, check out our guides to the best charcoal grills, pellet grills and gas grills. This will have one or two letters. Maybe an electric grill isn't exactly what you're looking for, but since Weber is behind the Pulse, it's a worthwhile grill to consider. Product Key Features. With the 1992 introduction of the Weber Master Touch, Weber provided a model designed to provide the serious griller with a serious grill. This spoked triangle is still in use today. These grill would likely be a Spirit or a Silver, A (2 Burner), B (three burner) or C (three burner with side burner). model of your Weber grill based on its age or a plate on the grill itself, you The black kettled version came in a red cart, while the red, avocado, and brown kettles came in a brown cart. 26.75=Unknown as of now. This will have one or two letters prior to 2013 production. Original Kettle Charcoal Grill in Black. Marcus writes, I have a Craigslist search for all things Weber and this unit popped up one day for $10! Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? In 2007, Weber introduced the Spirit E-210 and E-310 grills, and with them a new two-letter alphabetic code specific to these grills, using the word DECRYPTWON as the key along with a seven-digit serial number. It was also around this time that the legs were changed from steel to aluminum. Performer Touch-N-Go Upon further inspection, I noticed it was a Weber smoker. Bouy-shaped grills with flat lids, sometimes called Georges Barbecue Kettle or Georges Bar-B-Q Kettle, date to 1952-1955. Summit Carts I arrived to see it and learned it was missing a water pan and had rust. You can also customize the look of your grill covers by selecting the color of your choice. Clark cleaned up the old steel legs as best he could, but took a wire brush to the steel access door and sprayed it with black barbecue paint to make it look better. (It also helps that the brand runs the gamut of prices so it's approachable for people with all budgets.) A few have a B code, indicating they were manufactured in 1980 in the run-up to the 1981 introduction. DISCLAIMER: This page is a constant work in progress. $220. 73001: Red 1979* burners) & front or side mounted controls. If your grill started with an S, generator was introduced. Cleaned it up and ready to use it.. I was talking at work about building a drum smoker and a girl I work with overheard me. It wasnt long before the original buoykettle began its evolution. $119.99. $150 Weber Original kettle Premium charcoal grill . Does In 1985, Weber introduced the Genesis 1/2/3/4/5 series of grills; in the early 1990s the Spirit series of grills; and in 1993 the Genesis 1000/2000/3000/4000/5000 series of grills. 2014 was the lastyear for thetwo-letter code system. The wheel style by this time was all plastic including the treads. add to list. As you can imagine, I am very pleased to own such an old, special WSM.. Some models from the 50s have the familiar leg profile but have a very low profile lid similar to the buoy kettles. For further information please refer to our Privacy Policy. As I read more, I got excited that I could be looking at an early 1980s model of the WSM. We'll match the lower price if it meets these simple requirements: Submit a request here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Some owners say theyve found date stickers on some of these early grills, so look closely for such stickers. no numbers. with front mounted controls (2013 and newer). Available in two versions28 wide with three burners running 36,000 BTUs and 36 wide with four burners running 60,000 BTUsthese flattops feature a specially engineered burner system for fast, even edge-to-edge heating, searing temps to 500F, two side tables, grease management system, tool hooks, and lid cover. According to Smithsonian Magazine, Stephen, a salesman for Weber Brothers Metal Works, was filling out orders for buoys from the Coast Guard and Chicago Yacht Club when it hit him he needed a lid. Weber Kettle Forums. 35001: Dark Blue 1979* As the owner of 8 Weber charcoal cooking apparatuses, including 4 WSM's in 3 sizes, I can confidently say the Weber Summit Kamado can replace the rest. Plus, you can get it in a few different color and size combinations. Edition" offered through Alliance Dealers. 77001: Dark Green 1979* He said, Dont buy that because then youll have to cook! I told him I used my Brinkmann to cook all the time. Even though I already had two WSMs, I immediately texted the seller to see if I could pick it up. The Performer adds a prep table, cooking timer and gas-fired charcoal starter to the standard kettle grill. In 2012, Weber started using another two-letter alphabetic code on some Spirit grills, using the phrase GVIEJOYNUW as the key along with a seven-digit serial number. Located on the right edge of control panel-near panel screws/buttons. The Genesis 2007 grills have Side Control knobs and use a 1920 "weber grill" 3D Models. 10. (CONSUMABLE). Example of dual-coded 2013 AT/CN 14.5 WSM, Example of dual-coded 2014 AH/CS Weber kettle. Toward the bottom of inside the cabinet on the Left side panel. There is no two letter only date code in 2015. Webers model year runs from October 1 to September 30. These are known collectively as MLH kettles. metal gas Example of 2009 DE code on a Weber kettle. tube that may help identify the year. Grills It has some condition issues, porcelain chips, a little rust on the legs, banged up water pan, but all in all its in good shape, and now has a good home., (My WSM is) currently serving vacation duty near Yosemite, says Michael. backyards across the US and beyond. Two Main Burners. Beginning with the 1969 model year, these new sockets were put into production. The last 8 digits on the shipper label and data label. If you dont have the original manual, you may not know The Weber Pulse 2000 electric grill arrived in the U.S. for the 2021 model with dual 120v heating elements. Rates as Low as 0% APR with Affirm. Weber Q 140/Q 1400/Q 240/Q 2400 Both models used the popular 22.5 inch kettle integrated into a purpose-built cart. This is the same vent style found today on the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker and basic kettle models available overseas. My neighbor had a price tag on it of $20.00. The company is known for making high-quality grills and grilling accessories, so there's no doubt that the Weber Original Premium 22-inch kettle ranks among the best. Fits for Weber 22.5" Charcoal Kettles, 22.5" Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22.5" Performer Premium Charcoal Grill, Weber 22.5" Perfrm PRM Grill, Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill, Smokey Mountain Cooker, Charcoal Smoker, Master-Touch Charcoal Grill. It adds another four inches of grill space, which means eight burgers instead of five. Prior to 1964, the 22.5 kettles had metal lid handles instead of wood. Located on the left-hand side bottom panel. Outside of the right louvered panel and on manifold. Summit Charcoal Grill denver for sale "weber grill" - craigslist. Asking price was $15.00 and he talked them down to $5.00. As one of the . Weber Family Q convection trays Q3100/3200 models New pack of 10 Still in original packaging CASH ONLY. We Can Help! Spirit Classic), SmokeFire or Master-Touch at the Weber Online Shop or a Weber store of your choice until 30.04.2023 and get a pizza stone for free. show this on the burner tube. In fact, Weber offers a wide range of Use it for car camping. The 1956through 1959Weber Kettles had a solid metal triangular base (with thin metal red, later whitewheels) and the handle on the lid and bowl handleswere metal (no wood). Performer (2005-2017) 2-port spark generator and have the burners running left to right Genuine Weber Family Q, premium Q3200 model with temperature gauge and 2 stainless steel burners. Complete and in good shape, no rust. Located on the dampers on the bottom of the bowl. View 5 pages for free. (side-burner), 330 (sear burner and There you have it, you have now identified how old your Weber kettle is! Vieluxe If your grill is older than 1979, use the following information to determine the age of your vintage Weber grill. Easily the largest of Webers kettle-shaped grills, the Ranch is overkill for all but Weber brand loyalists that need to make more than 40 burgers at a time. are 15 1/3" long with all, If your grill started with an E, The legs are rusted over, but the porcelain finish is still in great condition. Perfect gift for the Weber loving fan, BRAND NEW, unused. Genesis II / Genesis II LX Free delivery for many products! The serial number consists of one or two letters and size of your flavorizer bars. There is the Summit 400 Series (four burners), the 600 Series (six 38001: Chocolate 1979*, 71001: Jet Black 1979* ago. Plus, its the only kettle that comes in different colors. It has all the features from the Original and Premium kettles. These early gas grills had serial numbers, but we have no information to indicate that these grills were coded to indicate date of manufacture or model year. Plastic Shelves? EP was a "Special We cant wait to use it.. Weber introduced the Lumin Compact electric grill and the larger Lumin Electric Grill for the 2023 model year. Weber 18" Original Kettle Charcoal Grill 441001 Black. what type of Weber grill you have? The serial number consists of one or two letters found on the lid damper, plus the bar code containing 5 or 6 numbers, located on the rear panel. Cleaning the Interior and Exterior of a weber kettle. I saw what I thought for sure was a WSM sitting in his driveway. Thanks for putting a website like this up and thanks for all the info to use my new to me old Smokey Mountain.. in the burner orientation. After deciding that a Weber Smokey Mountain was the best bet for great BBQ at a reasonable price, I set off to find a smoker. As of June, 2001, the customer should simply reference the grill's serial number. Except for the Smokey Joe for its portability on camping trips. After 2002, 3-burner grills were designed using 5 flavorizer bars that are distinguished by four lengths: 17 1/2", 22-1/2", 23-3/8", or 24-1/2". Heres everything you need to know about the most famous name in grilling. Gear Patrol participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.