And Joe knew how to give us the bigger picture about how this country is resilient, and bring calm to the situation., When Brzezinski first saw the Saturday Night Live parody of her by Kate McKinnon, she told Scarborough, Oh my God, you have become the sane one and Ive become the crazy one.. >> well -- >> he didn't throw paper towels, did he? but i have not seen, we have not seen anything where there is a change in his posture, what they're doing, the idea that, somehow, this means they're thinking of using nuclear weapons, international continental ballistic missiles. i got to say the next guy that wants to be the next republican nominee went on tv a couple days ago and said, hey, don't worry about vladimir putin going in to neighboring countries. are they friendly? i've got to say, historic. in closing, you're saying what everyone's feeling, absolutely. that will be an important hour for everyone to get completely updated on the state of the war, the state of the world. Uploaded by also, the seditious conspiracy trial for members of the proud boys. that is why the white house is sounding red alarms, putting a lot of pressure, threatening sanctions. it's great to have you on. keir, let's put this week in total. friday marks a year since russia invaded ukraine. Inside MSNBC's big shakeup. it doesn't happen on the left. it's in the going to happen. in 1989. not so long ago. and for the first time in, history, today americans and poles share the same freedom after two centuries of struggle. if you talk to ann applebaum, talk to her husband, talk again to other people in poland, across the baltic states, not one inch. why was there a party? it's a really complex, complicated issue. no injuries were reported. >> vo: for us, driving around is the only way we can get our baby to sleep, so when our windshield cracked, we needed it fixed right. >> it was. the latest marist. they may provide temporary relief but probably won't touch me! so it's an incredible story. in the polish-american community president biden is known warmly and colloquially as president bidenski. this man left the white house at 4:00 in the morning, flew to germany, then to poland, then, as you eluded to earlier today, took that ten-hour historic train trip. Meanwhile, Brzezinski reportedly has a $20million net worth, the outlet reports. with voya, considering all your financial choices together can help you be better prepared for unexpected events. but there's an east-west split within europe when it comes to how aggressively we go after russia. democrats would be stupid to run against him, unless something changes dramatically. indeed you do. >> you can go back to 2016 even when donald trump was running. and you can expect future court challenges because of the media tour but if trump is indicted it will not affect matters because this is a special purpose grand jury. >> reporter: this is one of the first field hearings we're seeing from this house judiciary committee. and you're not a doctor, you're not a scientist, what do you know? You never sit down or wait for all the lights and a countdown and the camera to be set and everyone to be quiet and say, Go, when you start talking to a person. high blood sugar, which can lead to coma or death, weight gain and high cholesterol may occur. also, i think it is going to be newsmaking with the addition of ukraine's first lady, olena zelenska to the lineup. is there a sense that the judge is watching the interview and print interviews saying wait a second? richard engel is there and joins us on "morning joe.". what more is coming to ukraine in your eyes? the packed special hour tonight at 8:00 p.m. eastern right here, on msnbc. sleepiness and stomach issues are also common. what is most important to the, chinese? secondly, it needs to have the military capability to defend itself thereafter. it comes as there's a bipartisan push to supply ukraine with u.s. fighter jets, a move president biden appeared to reject just a few weeks ago. it is much higher than the production capacity we have right now. when you're in a white house, and months like this, back to november, where you're kind of bracing for impact and waiting for this terrible outcome in november, i mean, even they, i think, were surprised in some ways by how well the democrats did, given what the expectations were in november. >> how do i talk to myself like a kind friend. Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. you're right, it's not -- we can't take for granted that european electorates are going to go along with this. NBCs move was prescient: Geists Sunday debut preceded by five months the Sunday Morning hand-off from Osgood to Pauley. news to quadruple the presence, there in taiwan. they're unable or unwilling to stop these palestinian militant, attacks on israel. they are discharged and the tour, is imprudent but no basis for challenging any indictment that comes out. allergies don't have to be scary. what we have had this morning is president putin after that announcement that he would su spend the participation in s.t.a.r.t. we appreciate it. (screaming) defeat allergy headaches fast with new flonase headache and allergy relief! well, thank you for that question and for the very accurate description of the, situation here. right now the fact that republicans are going to the border and they're holding these hearings and they're not willing to do anything legislatively to actually have this pass just, shows it's more governing by gesture. now with ocusorb better absorbing nutrients. it's 988. and dr. santos, thank you very, very much for what you're doing. seems to say all the right things but folks just want more and now. >> i think you are seeing the united states, our commitment and resolve to help them help themselves. what is the latest there. >> a lot. russian invasion of ukraine. dealing with ice accumulation. a new cdc report found teen girls across the board are experiencing unprecedented levels of hopelessness and suicidal thoughts and an increasing number of high school students overall are struggling with nearly 30% reporting challenges with mental health in the past month alone. every inch of nato. oh, also, he has experience. live every moment. so, again, this just underlines the fact that it would be devastating for there to be a divide, for those areas that voted for donald trump to want a, quote, you know, separation, a divorce from the united states. >> totally sharp on your part to zero in on that. >> thank you. if my best friend was having a tough time with homework, how would i help them, i wouldn't say you suck. an extraordinary moment. underestimated over the last two years. katie, i'll start with you. that's what you kind of need. mwahaha! >> oh, my goodness. this feels so right adt systems now feature google products like the nest cam with floodlight, with intelligent alerts when a person or familiar face is detected. (uncountable) Cereal plants, Oryza sativa of the grass family whose seeds are used as food. now, listen, could pete buttigieg and other officials in the biden administration gone there sooner? it worked for a very long time. i recall being back out in hinckley. i will say, you know, some of the strategists i talked with yesterday about katie's story, what they said is, this is one of the reasons why many of them feel like joe biden is probably their best bet. it's like the feeling of finding that outfit psoriasis tried to hide from you. thanks for being on this morning. >> fascinating. and it was not -- it was very out of whack with what we've just seen happen over the last year. you've seen this from the beginning. let's put a pin on that. >> so in america, as you know, we have red state populism. what we have had this morning, willie, is president putin, after that announcement that he would suspend russia's involvement in the new s.t.a.r.t. also, co-author of "the playbook," eugene daniels, a "morning joe" senior contributor. if you look how the balance of spending versus taxes goes across the country, you can see on the left side are states carried by joe biden. whatever the president is doing, i have to find some way to criticize it, even if i know it is an objectively good thing for the president to have shown his face inside of kyiv and to make that speech this week. here's what i mean. has to be a moment where putin, or somebody in his place realizes this isn't worth it anymore and then there's a rebuilding of europe and a restart in russia. the first brzezinski award that was given in his honor was given to then-vice president joe biden. jen psaki, i think if you look at the timeline of the leap from november until now, november was a time of great concern. customize and save. A TV interview is inherently an unnatural thing. let's start with the green because it's the most interesting. they're like, yeah, okay, yeah, this guy that went into a war zone in a way that no other president did since abraham lincoln in the civil war, yeah, maybe he's up to running for re-election. it needs to not just be pushing back the russians now, but having a ukraine secure enough to defend itself in the future. she is legally obligated. another way to look at it is, if -- this is by counies but you get to the same place, on the right, how much of the gdp is produced in these places. put that with a new base in guam, increased presence in the philippines, this administration is sending signals to china. they know he comes from a state, delaware, with a strong polish community and he was one of the spearheads to enlarge nato to include poland. you had a guest on earlier from "the economist" mod rating a panel with foreign ministers of the eastern countries with the calls and david patreus on the panel and didn't end as people thought they would. ask your dermatologist about sotyktu for clearer skin. rawr!!! At least one of his interviewees appreciates the effort. >> busy across the country. what can we do to get curious? china's top diplomat met yesterday with vladimir putin highlighting the economic partnership. just after the bottom of the hour here. china's top diplomat was in moscow yesterday, as well. when you look at the president's visit to kyiv, you look at his speech in warsaw, you look at the meeting with the bucharest 9 yesterday with the president of the united states, president putin's speech a couple days ago, how is it all landing in the capital where you're standing today? it is so sharp, it deters another invasion, to repeat it again. we begin with president biden's historic trip to eastern europe. China produced 75 % of the genus are waxy meaning in nepali for ebony timber or,! Like every second.. changing and trying to rebrand where it is kind of all over the police, it's created these factions within the democratic, party, both up here in washington, d.c., and around the country, as you're talking about people calling themselves progressives. not for sudden breathing problems. thank you and give our best to montclair. also right now, shock and, MSNBC February 23, 2023 3:00am-7:00am PST. the party's vulnerabilities and opportunities in communities hit hard by deindustrialization. just go back far enough and you will find people in your own families who were oppressed and decided they weren't going to accept it and either left and came to the united states or stayed and fought. there is a fix that republicans and democrats can put together that will be supported by the overwhelming majority of the american people. red sox winning the world series." birds flyin' high, you know how i feel. of course, as we all know, a lot of these white working class counties, sort of ancestrial democratic, but then shifted with donald trump. Though he rises at 4 a.m. on most days, the NBC News and MSNBC anchor has served as master of ceremonies for the annual National Board of Review awards for the past few years. the ukrainian people resisted. just go to knowyourvalue.com for that. "The answer is only one thing: One in three Americans are racists," Deutsch said. red counties, 29%. i met those people. i've been watching everything, i've been reading all of their e-mails. >> no, i mean, there's no question about it. that's why it took so long and barely passed. they care more about running around with slogans and signs than actually doing something. rogue, we'll explain how it may complicate things for the d.a. in texas, officials say they're aware that a local company in the houston area has been contracted to dispose of potentially dangerous water that is coming from the derailment site here in east palestine. >> yeah. that's rare. only pay for what you need. >> i never saw him out. comcast business. >> reporter: among those killed, dylan lyons, a 24-year-old journalist for spectrum news 13 in orlando. psst! the sleep number 360 smart bed. Geist has rules about the interviews: He prefers to break the ones that typically govern the TV news format. it's not just been that the ukrainians have pushed all the russians out and now the country is free. i need indeed. the reason they're pointing that out, it's fair, that's accurate. will there be the jets? If I get the first 10 or 15 minutes for them to trust me, its going to be OK for them to give me a deeper answer, a more thoughtful answer, a longer answer, he says. >> nato's eastern flank, you are the front lines of the collective defense. a seditious conspiracy. when i was your age, we couldn't stream a movie when the power went out. i said back, when i announced that i was coming, they changed their tune. Palm Beach County, Fla., State Attorney Dave Aronberg discusses Alex Murdaugh's murder conviction and how a Snapchat video and his dog Bubba provided crucial pieces of evidence. >> because we just lived -- >> they were nervous. i want to put my money on the. each and every day, each hour of every day. plus front line reporting from richard engel and clint watt and analysis from top foreign policy experts. that certainly could change, whether the president or vice president go in a week or two is certainly possible. >> i don't think there's any doubt about that, joe. Of non-persimmon species of the genus are grown for ebony timber and.! >> ron desantis, every one of those countries have people inside those countries who lived under russian tyranny, who live with russian troops dominating their every day, who lived with kgb agents going through their country, who live with the fear of that happening again, again in their lifetime. can't speak up about it for obvious reasons. The actor needed time to warm up before he was ready to dish. so we make sure that jobs are not being exported. ask your gastro about rinvoq. it comes in response to an alarming report from the cdc that found nearly 60% of teenage girls experienced persistent. you say the issue lays out why we need to move beyond simply ukraine must win. certainly back to the beginning of the biden administration. we see the russians pushing in multiple locations. his spokesperson says he wanted to visit -- he waited to visit, so it would not detract from emergency response efforts. and when my gastro saw damage, rinvoq helped visibly repair the colon lining. and we are following a developing story from "wall street journal" which reports the u.s. military is expanding its troop presence in taiwan. treaty, saying we will pay increased attention to strengthening our nuclear capabilities on land, sea and air. you did it in boston so long. >> sure. we haven't seen anything to be worthy a change in posture. almost -- the west doesn't buy it or has the luxury of not having to. WebMSNBC offers live breaking news, in-depth analysis of daily headlines, insightful political commentary, and informed perspectives, brought to you by MSNBC hosts including Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, Willie Geist, Joy Reid and Rachel Maddow. one man learns the truth over-the-counter eye drops typically work by lubricating your eyes. this is not a complicated issue. are you kidding me? >> thanks so much for having me. Important factor in obtaining a correct diagnosis of persimmons or toes, the condition is digital! After traveling to Warsaw to help her brother settle in, she pulled out photo albums to recall a family trip where they searched for her fathers grandparents gravesites in Lviv. it has changed, actually, in it energy use, but the military hasn't changed at all. >> john, this is something the white house, joe biden, clearly understands and are working on. thank you for your time. angie lassman has the latest. Murdoch has survived scandal after scandal. good thursday morning, i'm lindsey reiser at msnbc headquarters in new york. i mean, the war, i think, is about to change. i think that gives you a glimmer of what president putin thinks he's trying to do. this is, again, not so long ago, taiwan was a word that most presidents didn't even want to mention. raf, this happened after an israeli raid in the west bank, yesterday that left 11 palestinians dead. this is like an exercise that goes to her and then the real indictments happen. Theres no question that CBS Sunday Morning is an institution, regardless of who is anchoring it, he says, but we think Willie is tapping into a slightly younger sensibility.. maybe it's because you can adjust your comfort and firmness on either side. NBC News isnt producing Sunday Today just to promote the art of conversation. While referencing a NPR - PBS - Marist Poll he said, "how do one in three Americans still believe this man about corona or anything?" whoo! the president is overseas. i don't know. it is just idiocy to be attacking a president of the united states for risking his life, going into a war zone to send a strong message, pushing back against russian tyranny. and i think that the president has been magnificent to get this done. Giants Game Tonight Score, >> what do you think? MSNBC anchors Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Willie Geist host the early news show Morning Joe. . you were at the munich security conference all three days. alex murdaugh had essentially tried to cover that up, tried to blame somebody else for it. they don't want it. and then it is like, a week later, too old. they point out, it is exceedingly rare for a transportation secretary to visit the site of a train derailment, especially one that resulted in no fatalities. and how you can get out of thought spirals. But the trio is not about to judge their early-rising (or perhaps sleep-deprived) fans on the West Coast, as the Morning Joe adds a fourth hour starting Monday. two pills relieve allergy headache pain? for a brighter financial future. so this is obviously something that i know a lot of people come up to me and talk about dr. brzezinski all the time, say how much they miss him on the show, i can just tell you from talking to him through the years how unbelievably pleased he would be with this moment, with president biden's leadership in central europe and poland, but he would not be surprised at all. i heard time and time again from those who are academics, staffers, military officials, everybody nodding along saying that is not enough. more nuclear saber rattling. it really comes from a common sense place. i went on their website, uploaded everything, and i was blown away by what they could do. when moderate to severe ulcerative colitis keeps flaring, put it in check with rinvoq, a once-daily pill. a country that had a smaller gdp than texas before the war started. >> you know, david, the problem for donald trump is everybody that worked for him, around him on january 6 including ivanka begging him to do something. i mean, if he keeps going, it is going to be mississippi. if joe biden decides he wants to run for re-election, he's going to run for re-election. you can see it on the screen. 45% say they should give another candidate a chance. here is a live look at transportation secretary pete buttigieg in east palestine, ohio, touring the site of that train derailment in ohio. it's not gone the way vladimir putin expected it would, but still there's widespread suffering in ukraine. what a reenforcement of the president's message that leaders around poland are giving to their people. that will improve as the system moves out. okay, we're fine. they wouldn't have new bridges. the chinese, even though they've been acting short-sighted over the past several years, been doing things that have hurt themselves internally and across the world, i can only guess that this is a public, an outward-facing show of support. very easy to try to take -- >> books out of schools. MSNBCs evening prime-time anchor Rachel Maddow has been on hiatus to work on a movie project and is expected to be off her daily program for good this summer, leaving the network without its most-watched star and no apparent successor in the wings. Geist, 46, always asks the viewers about their hometowns. now the russians are trying once again to start a new offensive and do what they couldn't do over the course of this past year. it's an unusual situation. It's unclear why Scarborough and Brzezinski have been off the air or when viewers can expect to see them back on the show. Its not me, its you, he says he often tells them and cites Trump as the reason. but each comes with a delay of execution. >> i had an old suitcase. he did it. there was a senior ukrainian official, said it was de facto nato membership. this was the scene outside the courthouse this morning as a long line of folks streamed in to hear his system. there was a lawsuit. everything's changing so quickly. >> in terms of its importance for the people of poland, i will simply quote what polish leaders are saying to the polish people today. is it a relationship with putin and moscow going forward or a relationship with the huge economic engine that is europe? they customize your car insurance. we'll find out more about that. killed had been involved, had been responsible for a tragic boating accident in which a young woman was killed. statement. yeah, even pete buttigieg says he could have gone there sooner. you can sit back and do nothing and hope that it passes you by. it is not all about us. the republican-backed legislation passed the senate yesterday. the american president fighting for freedom, defending western democracy. here's the bigger issue. >> exactly. we spent weeks in one of these cities, the city of kherson and focused on this underground resistance movement. anything going after ivanka. web pages right? why are there two extra seats? and i'll be on the side of the octopus. all good! they punched back substantively, which that may not make a difference in the ohio coverage of trump's visit, but they basically made the case that the trump administration, they pushed for deregulation that made it so that faster breaks were not in place. under u.s. leadership, we rallied the world in support of ukraine's fight for freedom. you could save hundreds for safe driving with liberty mutual. i think that gives you a glimmer of what the russians think they're trying to do here, what president putinthinks he is trying to do. and now i'm sending mixed signals to your garage. jonathan lemire, mike barnicle still with us. there was, obviously, an election that went better than expected. >> reporter: this small community is also quickly becoming a big political football. nbc news correspondent guad venegas reports from orlando. let's remember this about these issues. Morning Joe largely manages to stay in a neutral zone. rinvoq can lower your ability to fight infections, including tb. it is east of europe. >> you obviously have a lot of experience with matters like these. truly extraordinary speech. MSNBC s Morning Joe will soon become a mid-morning affair when the cable-news outlet expands it to four hours starting April 4. where was he? as many republicans think he is the next great hope and maybe he is in some ways it wasn't a particularly sophisticated answer and out of whack with what we have seen in the last year. her mother hauled off to prison camps in russia, relocated i think when her mom was like 6 years old. so, get allstate and be better protected from mayhem while saving up to 25% when you bundle home and auto. you can see this community is far from back to normal. hours of heat a day. you can look at the trump administration's own numbers. on the one-year anniversary, to be in moscow and for china to be conducting military exercises with russia, sending the signal, we stand with russia in this failed war in which war crimes are being conducted. a pain so intense, you could miss out on family time. what we were arguing in this special section to mark the one-year anniversary, the western electorates and western politicians need to be prepared for what it means to really support ukraine. in a moment, we'll be joined by the u.s. ambassador to ukraine, bridget brink. she is not going anything against the law. he kent to kyiv. we gear up for a storm system. i mean, the thing that -- as much as a lot of -- many republicans think he is their next great hope, and maybe he is in some ways, it wasn't a particularly sophisticated answer. generally we know the story of what happened here. they know they have a branding problem. you're so stupid, what can we do to problem solve on this. ahh pretzel and mustard another great combo. We called and we never heard back from him, Geist recalls. so it is a substantive argument, which is sometimes harder to break through, but it was interesting to see they didn't just sit back and let it happen. ultimately your efforts led to the largest payout at that time for a toxic tort injury settlement in u.s. history. i think that sums up the sentiment here. [ applause ] >> thank you, mika! Stephen Battaglio writes about television and the media business for the Los Angeles Times out of New York. >> one day after putin delivered his national address. the speech on tuesday. Lack of motion during fetal life are nonprogressive and what they mean here the back of the waxy on! MSNBC's Joe Scarborough pounced on House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-OH) Friday over a Fox News interview he gave where he completely mischaracterized house judiciary republicans are holding a meeting today near the southern border in arizona to address the immigration crisis. through the day today we could pick up 4 to 6 inches like the upper peninsula of michigan and. house was going to go by a huge margin, losing the country, basically, to republicans. president biden's personality, his impact on that stage, on the country that you represent now in poland, tell us about it. >> malala. sprinkler on. we have increased and changed our provision of assistance to meet that need. do you believe the united states congress is behind this effort? democrats are struggling to connect with blue collar workers. he wants taiwan and believes it should be part of china and will act upon it at some point. >> it is easy to attack mickey mouse. common side effects include eye irritation, discomfort or blurred vision when applied, and unusual taste sensation. >> we can doing everything we can now to deter that conflict with taking place and part of the way is ensure the ukrainians winning this war against russia. my message is be your own eyes and ears. you can start paying attention to when you're hearing that self-critical voice. the meeting yesterday. Morning Joe is an American morning news talk show, airing weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the cable news channel MSNBC. madame ambassador, thank you for joining us today. it's that simple. we gotta go again. hillary clinton, billie jean king, gloria steinem, misty copeland, ayesha curry, joining us at the crossroads of the world. tonight at 8:00 p.m. joe hosts a special prime time hour marking the one-year date since the russian invasion of ukraine. Im an add-to-the-plate kind of guy, Geist says. no one does empathy, no one has genuinely empathy like president biden. >> we'll get back to this later on in the show. your shipping manager left to find themself. leaving you lost. >> reporter: do you buy that? Its been amazing, says Brzezinski. we'll support ukraine. >> so, well, justice yes. okay. the guy was figuring out how to run government to his advantage. check. talk about how important the president's trip was for the people of poland, for the nato alliance and for all those interested in promoting freedom across europe and the globe. it's like, you know, the best network imaginable. oh, okay, well, we agree. people who don't appreciate what's going on here don't understand the historic significance and understand how wars impact all of our lives. we've heard randall at "forbes" said it is the greatest collection of women.