I also think the fact that I'm always able to bounce back from anything is something I'm most proud of. There are so many dope things happening in these four walls amongst the three of us, from everybody's side hustles to the things everybody is juggling. All of them have been mentors and influences in my career. The second someone decides you cant have access to something its done. var el = wrappingDiv.getElementsByClassName(className)[0]; (verb) 1. Also head to Macys.com/TheUndressingRoom and check out Lorels hottest fashion picks. var cookiePair = cookieArr[i].split("="); Fox News Flash top headlines are here. To listen again to the live stream, please click on the "Listen" button below. I have been in the game for 20 years and am still going strong. Visit our, Power 92 Chicago To Add DeDe In The Morning, From Banned To All-Weekend Stunt, KMLE & WPAW Goes Nonstop Morgan Wallen, Audacy Launches Front Range Country 103.1 Denver, Tino Cochino Radio Joins 106.1 Kiss-FM Dallas, News Center Maine: It was a lightning bolt: Maines WBLM celebrates 50 years of classic rock, Edison Research Releases 2023 Infinite Dial Study. I enjoy speaking with people, partying with people and being their voice. These . And what I did by giving my time was I found guests for them. You will hear higher levels of explanation of international affairs in Peppa Pig.. To learn more about the different cookies we're using, check out our. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID. And my sunglass collection, I'm also very proud of that. I ask the questions people want answers to and can be very blunt. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors. Radio personality Angela Bellios 'no longer employed by WNIR'; contest set to find new host. Used in synchronizing the MUID across Microsoft domains. hustle verb (PERSUADE) [ I or T ] mainly US informal to try to persuade someone, especially to buy something, often illegally: to hustle for business / customers They made a living hustling stolen goods on the streets. Here's What Happened When Vivica Fox Called Young Thug A "Sexy A** Looking Cockroach" https://bit.ly/35pmkLT Even though women get called hurt and bitter, studies show, men take breakups harder than women.If you want your question featured on the show, send us a DM @TheUndressingRoomPodcast. Some people are afraid to throw something out there in fear of the opinion of others or are scared to try new things. HeadKrack: I would say a mix of logic, sarcasm, and satire or what I like to call speaking in italics. No matter if Im trying to entertain or educate our listeners, my strategy is to put those three things in a blender to Trojan Horse the message and keep our audience engaged. Please don't lose that childlike creativity that got you to a certain point in life and stay sharp with it. THE MORNING HUSTLE is the freshest program in broadcast with an entertaining, humorous and informative take on urban pop culture from the Millennial and Generation Z point of view, meant to wake up its audience to the beat of today's Hip Hop. Stan deflects the question when Bo asks him about it. But many times, those artists didn't even get the opportunity because they just didn't fit the industry standard's mold. Kamala Harris just took dumbing down to a whole new level. Share. Its faux-meats popped up in myriad restaurant and grocery chains, and at one point it reached a $10B+ valuation though The Motley Fool cautioned it was overvalued. The people I grew up listening to, I have their number in my phone, and they respect me enough to say, you can call anytime. They have become my mentors. setHiddenFieldValue(wrappingDiv, sp, 'funnel-referral', 'ref', 'funnel_referral', ''); This cookie is set by Snapchat. Russia is a powerful country. It's The Undressing Room podcast presented by Macy's featuring, Eva Marcille from the Rickey Smiley Morning Show and Lore'l from The Morning Hustle, Join this dynamic duo of powerhouse nationally-syndicated radio personalities each week as they talk pop culture, celebrity gossip, fashion, and beauty. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Just over a year later, Carvanas stock is down 98% from its 2021 highs, and some analysts believe bankruptcy is inevitable. var hp_try = 0; Browser Identifier cookie to uniquely identify devices accessing LinkedIn to detect abuse on the platform. 2023, Hustle Con Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved. So that's what I do, and so far, it has been working because, like Angie, where she's been on several dayparts, and now on a bigger platform, you have to figure out how you could make those things work for you and extend their shelf life. He would rather the headline congratulate The Rickey Smiley Morning show moving to Classix 102.9 while Headkrack's morning show, The . Taking accounting gigs can become a major moneymaker. As far as music, I will say a big shout-out to Headkrack for pushing me to get back to the music side of things because that was something that I had walked away from and had no interest in doing it anymore. When Wasem attempted to hire an enforcer to kill the team, Stacie played a key role in saving their lives by switching the enforcer's number with a phone number for Danny, allowing the team to fake their deaths. On this episode of The Undressing Room Podcast, Lorel and Claudia Jordan give praises to Tyler Perry for being the epitome of black excellence.