Now, weve taken it up a notch with real Use of English JAMB questions. From relationship deal breakers to sex education with Nigerian parents to leaving Nigeria, be prepared for a ride. What do you think? How do Nigerians earn? Is your soulmate a Virgo, Capricorn, or something else entirely? Can you come up with three greatest strengths of yourself? Will you spend the first week after your wedding creating content online, or will you be busy breaking each others backs? Why A Low Voter Turnout is Detrimental to the 2023 Elections, Sunken Ships: The Elections May End, but My Uncle Will Remain Blocked, I Investigated the Most Dramatic Nigerian Election So You Dont Have To. ? Bing sets this cookie to recognize unique web browsers visiting Microsoft sites. What would you do if I told you I needed to bury a body? Will you spend the first week after your wedding creating content online, or will you be busy breaking each others backs? I do NOT match my results. In this episode of Sunken Ships, Kiki* (22) shares why she blocked her uncle and how it goes beyond supporting different candidates. When I get a new phone and keep it for the life of that phone. I'm fire all the way! They like to keep things interesting. Remember to make the choices not according to how you want it to be, but how you perceive it actually is for you. You daydream, what are they like? As we stargaze our way through this quiz, you are the brightest one in the sky. Isolation Diary is a Zikoko series that showcases what isolation is like for one young Nigerian working from home due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Hacked is an interesting new series by Zikoko made up of fictional but hilarious chat conversations. For millennia people have been contemplating the secrets of the universe, monitoring the lively movement of the sun, the captivating cycle of the moon, and the swirl of infinite stars overhead. In such cases, select the answer you would most likely choose if you ever found yourself in similar circumstances. What has this problem cost us so far? Start Quiz . So, Im an Aries, it came up with Scorpio. On a good day: Air is the element of intellect and Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius are sharp as a tack and highly rational. There will be no Scorpio slander allowed in the comments, thank you very much. Question: Aquarius February 21, 2021 Hammy. Air signs love social gatherings where they get to enjoy the company of others. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement". Find out how good of a driver you are with, You are kindly invited to take our Ultimate Wings of Fire quiz! Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio are the zodiac signs connected to water. It is often said that our personalities have a lot to do with our zodiac signs. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. quiz, and see what your true zodiac sign energy is. What are the trust issues symptoms? Do you have a secret zodiac sign? You are emotional, loving and sensitive. Your score wasn't clear. Pick a friendship or relationship deal breaker: Vs The World is a Zikoko original video series that follows best friends Astor and Hassan as they take on the world. They demand perfection from their partners, but they also recognize that they should be as demanding when it comes to themselves. girls only. Maressa Brown. We are here to help you out with this. Which character from Avatar: The Last Airbender caught your eye? The twelve Zodiac signs represent twelve different characteristics or personalities. QUIZ: Are You More Like Harmattan or Rainy Season? Ever wondered if you were born on the right day? ! . Answer all questions included, Toxic Test | Are You A Toxic Person? This cookie is used for serving the user with relevant content and advertisement. If you are truly gay or non-binary for the right reasons, then whatever the quiz said should not matter because you are not doing it to make a point, stand out, or get attention, you are doing it because it is important to you. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form. QUIZ: Can You Match These States to Their Geo-Political Zones in 3 Minutes. We all want to meet someone with whom we'll spend the rest of our lives, and we are ready to . Mind blown. I don't use any case/cover for my mobile phone. I definitely did not spend days making this quiz because I am grieving over drawings *waaaaaa* Also don't trust a Gemini near a baby. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. They rarely feel lonely but they like to spend their free time by themselves. 5. They like to engage in arguments, but theyre quite fast to end them just in time before someone does something they would regret in the future. Enter your birth information below to precisely determine your zodiac sign, moon sign, rising sign (ascendant) and create a birth chart with planet and point explanations. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Well tell you at the end of this quiz. Answer 20 questions honestly and learn if your behavior is harmful to other, Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend | 100% Honest, Have you been thinking about breaking up with your boyfriend lately? But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Let me introduce you to the earth sings Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. This cookie is used by Bombora to collect information that is used either in aggregate form, to help understand how websites are being used or how effective marketing campaigns are, or to help customize the websites for visitors. Well, it's a special mix of astrology, psychology and pure intuition. And when these two come together, you know that theres something amazing about to happen. We update the quiz regularly and it's the most accurate among the other quizzes. QUIZ: Only Geniuses Can Decode the Phrases From These Clues. Lets begin. & many more results. In order, they are the Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. Here is the Zodiac sign calculator. This quiz is going to tell you which zodiac sign you really should have! LEO. It may or may not be the one you really are. Thank you for watchin. Her tells the stories of African women from all walks of life. Each birth sign also has an associated element as follows: FIRE: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio tend to be very emotional, especially when it comes to family matters. They love books, so their evenings are usually spent reading and contemplating what theyve just read. You may think youre not a finished man, but only this quiz can confirm it. But first, find out if youre flowers or boxers and singlet. This cookie is set by the provider mookie1.com. Once we know you better than your best friend, we will reveal your true zodiac sign. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Please check back later. QUIZ: Can You Match The Past And Present Nigerian Governors To Their State? If you have ever wondered what your zodiac sign is, take a Horoscope quiz and find out. Plus, its dumb how the answer choices were all based of off gender stereotypes. Uhm..I have depression i guess?.. In this weeks #ZikokoSoYouDontHaveTo, we reviewed a book on the dramatic AF 1979 election and how Obafemi Awolowo dragged Shehu Shagari up, down and around for the presidency. Find awesome information about each zodiac sign including birth stones, lucky numbers, personality traits and more. You are shy, introverted, and naive, but you are also efficient, and sincere, and you enjoy planning and accuracy. I hate the fact that gender and stereotypes were associated in this. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The Aries are born between March 21 and April 19. The twelve Zodiac signs represent twelve different characteristics or personalities. . To learn today, respond to all of, How tall can I grow? How to Use an Annual Profections Wheel to Figure Out What 2023 Will Look Like for You, Understanding This House of Your Birth Chart Can Help You Earn More Money, New to Astrology? They are ruled by the planet Venus, which . That might be a little conservative, but they are also likely to admit that they were wrong before. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Go []. Leo or Virgo. You can even take the compatibility test to see how compatible you are with other s You can detach from the real world and live in your head sometimes, especially if you're a Pisces (like me!). This is an effortless astrology placement. This quiz is designed to see if stereotypical traits of the zodiac signs are actual and if they can be easily found in people who decide to take our quiz! Get to know more about the clique behind your favourite content. And thats the worst part of being very empathetic. You don't know anything about signs of the zodiac so you'll probably be a scientist. Zodiac character traits, forecasts, compatibility, sexuality, symbolism and more. If you ' re crushing hard on someone, chances are you ' ve looked into their zodiac sign to see if the two of you are compatible. Take this test to find out whether you are truly in line with your sign! All rights reserved. Animal spirits, past lives, karmic balancing, and subconscious profiling all have a role along with forecasting the future and finding compatibility in Primal Astrology. Youll need about 5 minutes to complete the quiz. The True Zodiac Test is an unscientific and just for fun test that will determine to which of the 12 zodiac signs you most closely resemble. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. While youre quick to point the accusing finger, remember that tribalism exists in different forms. Maybe you would fit some other sign better than your own? Are you introverted and efficient like a Virgo? Pisces. Harry Potter House Quiz. What happens when a group of chatty young Nigerians talk about things they're passionate about? Read more. Can it be cured? Thankfully, this quiz is here to let you know just how much of a hassle []. Are you walking around in search of whose life you can wreck at any given time? You get Nigerians talk. Do you remember when I lost my virginity? Test znaku zodiaku - Czy masz tajny znak zodiaku? QUIZ: How Many Use Of English JAMB Questions Can You Get? I am very curious as to how the quiz works. Do you remember when I lost my virginity? Quickie is a video series where everyone featured gets only one minute to rant, review or do absolutely anything. Find out if, Which type of horoscope fits you? Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Were curious to know how many people are truly submissive. There should be a vague description, but not that detailed. QUIZ: On a Scale of Blaqbonez to Chike, How Much of a Lover Boy Are You? Zodiacs is the streamlined way to check your daily horoscope! Have you ever wondered about your true inner spiritual self? TV taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal. | Honest Test, Are you a racist? What Has the Naira Scarcity Cost Nigerians? Kibbe Body Types | Can It Help Me Dress Better? This quiz is here to reveal your real zodiac sign. Well, there's only one way to find out if our whole lives have been a lie. Here you go: With No Nut November FINALLY coming to an end, weve decided to mark the torturous month with some more horny content. Horoscope Quiz. Do something to save the struggling relationship. Weve been told that its pretty accurate and most people get their own signs in the end. No one cares if its like that, they do care if its not inclusive. Then consider getting a natal chart reading or investigating your sun, moon, and rising sign to take a deeper look into how other planets might be at play. Her tells the stories of African women from all walks of life. If you don't identify with your sun sign, this quiz from our resident astrologer might help. How many past and present governors can you match to their state? You've been reading your star sign wrong this whole time. They love meeting new friends and exchanging ideas they have about the world, and the air signs have many. Decide the route and schedule of the trip. Depending on the device you're using, locations with that city name will drop down automatically or you may need to click the arrow at the end of a selection to see the full list. I am NOT a water sign!!!! Maybe they were born under rose-colored glasses-wearing water sign Pisces, yet they're more of a science-minded, quirky contrarian. Give it a try: For years, Nigeria has faced a decline in voter turnout. Beano Quiz Team. Try to answer every question as truthfully as possible and don't overthink every question. Get distracted daydreaming about something - or someone - else. It's rush hour in the morning. Instead of looking at your date of birth, we are going to match your qualities with the qualities of every zodiac sign. The presidential elections are finally over and contrary to popular belief, the Naira scarcity is still here. But even if they do, I don't care either. You didn't even acknowledge the fact that LGBTQ+ exists. Which Zodiac Sign Should You Really Be? If you find your other half is no longer that into you and taking you for granted in the relationship, what would you do? But they are distinctly separate from one another. For 30% you are: You are Aquarius/Gemini/Libra (the three air signs). Your real zodiac sign is Scorpio! They simply love people. Try out ultimate Zodiac quiz questions to truly test your knowledge on star signs and the Zodiac! Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! This quiz is fun-intended, so enjoy it while playing. For the 14 yr old question, you could have said "Boys boys BOYS or/and girls girls GIRLS", not to mention, I grew up wondering if the novel I am reading has a sequel :) Really poorly designed, I hate the gender stereotypes and the refusal to acknowledge LGBTQ. Learn more about how to create a healthy relationship! Published Jan 18, 2020. Leo people have a creative spirit and can easily entertain their friends. The presidential elections are finally over and contrary to popular belief, the Naira scarcity is still here. Come and take this quiz to find your own inner signs' composition, you've gotta know yourself better from it! There are three fire signs Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. She has nearly two decades of professional experience writing, reporting, and editing lifestyle content for a variety of digital and print consumer-facing publications including Parents, Shape, Astrology.com, and more. Get started here! 2. Don't worry. If you aren't sure if you should break up,, Reincarnation Test | What Stage Of Reincarnation Are You? Leo dates: July 23 - August 22. How do Nigerians earn? Well, this quiz knows exactly how many hearts youve shattered to date, and before you lie that your result is inaccurate, just remember that Zikoko is never wrong. Try this interesting zodiac sign quiz, and we will tell you your true sign. Test du Signe du Zodiac Secret - As-tu un signe du Zodiac secret ? Find out how good of, Daily Dress Me | Ideas in 2023 | 100% Accurate, Not sure what to wear today? Leo: Leo is generous, creative, confident, and the most magnetic person at every party. But I do agree that the stereotypes about gender are unreasonable, I am a proud female born that way, all my parts intact, but I was NEVER EVER that 'girly' I play soccer and have never looked back. Approved and edited by BuzzFeed Community Team . Casale Media sets this cookie to collect information on user behavior, for targeted advertising. What traits do you have that make you shine. QUIZ: Make a Comedy Skit and Well Tell You How Rich Youll Be, QUIZ: You Have to Be Submissive to Get 7/12 on This Quiz, QUIZ: Podcast or Therapy: Take This Quiz and Well Tell You What You Need. Vs The World is a Zikoko original video series that follows best friends Astor and Hassan as they take on the world. Whether youre single or dating, take this quiz, and well tell you if you deserve a valentines gift. Their love is very strong but it tends to die out relatively quickly. Theyre also very careful about spending the money they already have. They help us to understand our signs. Try to be objective, as if watching yourself from a distance or as if someone else who knows you very well answers the questions. Obsessed with travel? Zikoko Ships is a Zikoko Original series where we invite two people who share a relationship to play the Zikoko card games. Now, were going to try and guess your monthly salary based on your relationship with money. You may not have the stability of your peers, but you'll always feel passionate about your work. More ways to get app. The Leo element is fire, and its primary trait is optimism. These signs are masters of communication. Beauty Fantasy & Mythology Fashion Astrology Guess Zodiac. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Follow her Instagram and Twitter at @MaressaSylvie. Zodiac Sign Finder Zodiac Signs Personality Test. This test reveals what Zodiac sign your personality is the closest to, whatever your birth sign actually is. Inside Life offers a little bit of everything. Maybe your character is much more complicated than simply what one zodiac sign tells. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Met a new friend, colleague or crush? Note that there are 12 signs in all, so the results are given in groups of three. Travel back in time with these nostalgic quizzes. Gemini dates: May 21 - June 20. Many people don't . I have used basic astrological principles for the Zodiac signs, when deciding the test questions as well as the choices. Today we have something special for everyone interested in astrology who wants to test our ability to predict their zodiac sign. This quiz will correctly guess your zodiac. Theyre not afraid of apologizing and starting over. Your REAL zodiac sign. There are many reasons why you might not resonate with your Sun sign alone. And please comment on the result below, if you have a Facebook account. These are very kind people, and they always give hope to their friends. To find out your zodiac sign by your exact birthdate, click here to use our free birth chart generator. Your Insightful March 2023 Numerology Forecast, Your Signs Weekly Tarotscope for March 6 12, 2023. How short was your shortest relationship? From making fun of a name to using a tribal slur, its become a part of the everyday life of Nigerians. Air signs are amazing at relationships. Zikoko answers all your questions in this anonymous series. Do you go around breaking the yoke of love, or youre running to it? Gemini Horoscope Today. Which Zodiac Sign Will Your Soul Mate Be? Yet, in the end, it's up to us to make sense of it. Do you believe in attraction at first sight? Hacked is an interesting new series by Zikoko made up of fictional but hilarious chat conversations. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Yes, and I also encourage my family and friends to do so. Take this quiz, and well give you something even more fun to do. They have the best shoulder to cry in all of the zodiac; they do, however, struggle not to take things personally. Thats why it may be a little difficult for them to survive in todays society that is based on scientific research and denies religion, and old beliefs. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Forget what youve known to be your zodiac sign all these years. Water signs love profound conversations, they can spend hours discussing random topics they find interesting. As we all know, there are four elements water, fire, earth, and air. How to Unpack the Basics Of Your Free Birth Chart, Consider Januarys Futuristic New Moon Your Unofficial 2023 Restart, Your Pisces Zodiac Sign Guide: Everything to Know About the Dreamy Water Sign, Libra Zodiac Sign Guide: Learn About the Social Air Sign, Your Sagittarius Zodiac Sign Guide: Everything to Know About the Adventurous Fire Sign, Scorpio Zodiac Sign: Everything to Know About the Magnetic Water Sign, Expect Emotions to Run High During the First Full Moon of 2023, The Most Compatible And Most Problematic Zodiac Signs for an Aquarius, How Your Birth Chart Can Affect Romantic Compatibility, This Months Full Moon in Aries Is a Wake-Up Call To Put Your Needs First, November's New Moon In Sagittarius Has No Chill and That's a Good Thing, No Need to Wait for Resolutions Decembers New Moon Is the Perfect Time to Get Your Life In Order, there are so many more layers to natal astrology. Enter Your Name. This cookie is used for advertising, site analytics, and other operations. Libra sign is physically and intellectually healthy. Quantserve sets the mc cookie to anonymously track user behaviour on the website. Yes, but somehow it's different from the old times. You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Grammar Quiz: Test your Grammar Knowledge with questions. I've completely lost touch with him/her since a long time ago. For years, Nigeria has faced a decline in voter turnout. No way, I would have him/her leave me alone. 21 Likes, 0 Comments - Virgo Sensitivity (@virgo.sensitivity) on Instagram: "I'll Pay You $10 If This Quiz Fails To Guess Your Zodiac Sign Correctly! It's not always as you might think. Which Zodiac Sign Will Your Soulmate Be Quiz. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Fire Signs. Even though I live a sloppy life, I still discipline myself on things that really matter. You could either be as likeable as GTB, as efficient as Access or as mature as First Bank. They are symbolic, sort of like archetypes, so their traits are rather general and vague. I'm too busy to think of a romantic relationship. I'm a Leo but my sun sign is an air sign and that's my crush's sign LOL. Why spend money on gifts when you can give yourself instead? But you must be honest. Share this story. You can find all the most important information here! Used by Microsoft Advertising as a unique ID for visitors. This cookie is used to track how many times users see a particular advert which helps in measuring the success of the campaign and calculate the revenue generated by the campaign. Welcome back! Personality Quiz. If someone who's been annoying comes to you for a favor, will you help him/her? and joyful content for young Africans and the world. These people tend to look for stable and long-lasting friendships. Quantserve sets this cookie to anonymously track information on how visitors use the website. You dont need to start a podcast because everyone and their uncles have one. Fill in the form with your birth time (year, month, day, and time) and the city where you were born. Be sure to check your email as weve sent you important information regarding your Daily Horoscope. A collection of videos documenting some of the events of the EndSARS protests. Collect information of the destination, like restaurants and attractions. Do you think you are a capricious person? Analyze all the questions and get to know, Love Quiz | This Quiz Will Tell You If Its True Love. CMPRO cookie is set by CasaleMedia for anonymous user tracking, and for targeted advertising.