Everyone knows and loves regular carrot cake, but this version takes it to the next level by adding canned pineapple and shredded coconut to the batter. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. But not all dogs are destined to become giants. Let cool completely. Let stand, stirring occasionally, for 30 to 45 minutes before using. This page contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase using the link, I could receive a commission check out all the detailshere. This recipe makes enough to fill and frost a 3 layer cake, about 6-7 cups. Just zap the frosting in the microwave until it gets runny, then pour over your favorite ice cream flavor. When served warm, the chocolate is ooey-gooey, the center is soft and chewy, but the edges are crisp to perfection. Pour through a fine sieve into a bowl. We also searched for several types of frosting. Stir in frosting. Cool to desired consistency prior to frosting. Copyright 2023 Meredith Corporation. Season according to taste, and keep stirring for a few minutes until you have a sauce-like consistency. The whole thing is topped with whipped cream and shredded toasted coconut. There is more to do with icing than just adding it to a cake. Long story short, I stashed the leftover glaze in the fridge and a couple days later, swirled it into the top of a pan of raw brownie batter before baking and I have to tell you, they were phenomenal. Take dessert to the next level by sprinkling meringue discs with finely shredded coconut before baking. ), frosting is worth keeping. Martha Stewart is part of the Meredith Home Group. also decorate as part of the festivities. (if the recipe specifies), The complexity of ingredients (aka, whether or not you might need to hit the grocery store first), How long it takes to prepare (including cook time), Equipment needed. I believe there are strong, viable arguments for both paths, and it just depends on the unique architecture of your personal beliefs as to which one will feel right for you to take. First, whisk together the coconut milk and flour in a saucepan then bring to a boil. [Heading]: Compare the two this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Use it for DIY whoopie pie filling. Step 1. Macey Foronda. Make cupcakes by following this recipe, then spread the frosting on top and sprinkle with crushed pecans. BTW I give all my leftovers a similar treatment. In a small bowl, combine the flour, ground cinnamon, and sea salt. Roll the rim of a glass into the frosting and then dip in sprinkles, chocolate shavings or crushed candy bars. A classic bchamel is made from a butter and flour roux mixed with whole milk, but you can make it vegan by replacing the butter with olive oil or coconut oil, and the milk with coconut milk. Next, in a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy; about 3 minutes. Continue stirring, while pouring the egg mixture back into the saucepan. Start with the base recipe and add more flavor and coconut oil until you reach the desired consistency. If youre planning on using it in the next day or so, pour it into an airtight container and place in the fridge. Serve in the can. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. See what I do with leftover cake and leftover cornbread, and how I make bostock from leftover hot dog buns. Dip pretzels into it. Our goal is to help you find recipes with the food you already have in your pantry. My children love these, and they make a great after-school snack. First time making coconut and pecan frosting and we all loved it! * Place melted butter in large bowl. Use in a stir-fry with leftover rice. In another bowl, add the buttermilk, oil and lemon extract and lemon juice. Enter to Win $10,000 to Makeover Your Home. Create an account to stay up to date on our content and customise your feed based on the topics that interest you. 2. [Heading]: Rental Mortgages Any cookie is better than no cookie. Place scoops of dough on the prepared baking sheet using a 1 1/2-tablespoon spring-hinged scoop. Sometimes, I freeze my leftover frosting. Note: pantry ingredients include dry ingredient pantry staples like olive oil, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, corn starch, salt, black pepper, spices, etc. Try it mixed with espresso and a drop of caramel syrup for an indulgent afternoon treat, or poured over ice with some cold brew. When sour cherries are at their peak in summer, make these adorable puff pastry hand pies that are filled with cream cheese, the cherries, and sweetened shredded coconut. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Bolder tones, like cherry red and deep olive green, will dominate in the heart of the home. If youre currently storing some leftovers, dont stress! If youre looking for an amazing recipe, check out this delicious homemade frosting. This sweet snack is loaded with nuts and seeds, oats, shredded coconut, and just a touch of maple syrup. Set aside. Just another site Remove the pan from the heat. Coconut milk seems to hold its own compared to heavy cream in terms of rich creaminess. You can (and should!) The standard rice-to-water ratio is 1 cup white rice to 2 cups water. Roast in a 225F oven for 2 hours. This frosting is made kind of like a custard or pudding. This decadent frosting is gooey and sweet like caramel and loaded with coconut and pecans. Instead, replace about a little less than half of the water with coconut milk and bring to a boil and cook the rice as you normally would. ("Coating chocolates" are special chocolate chips meant to coat things when you melt them; the common brand is Candiquik.) Cover and refrigerate leftover frosting up to 30 days. I had to try the technique! Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Step 2. Ive been cooking professionally for about 10 years now, and Ive loved every minute of it! Rather than just being faux-meat, Mamu is different. confuse canned coconut milk with the stuff in a carton. It's not just for sweet treats, though. The Rules To Building The Perfect Sandwich, FDL+ If you want a sweeter cookie and are using a meringue buttercream, Id suggest adding a touch of sugar to the cookie recipe. Coconut Tres Leches. If it's on a cake or cookies, etc., it can stay covered at room temperature for up to 5 days. I havent yet tried this technique with a meringue buttercream, but I dont see why it wouldnt work. Because the meringue buttercream isnt as sweet as American buttercream, the cookies werent as sweet. Stir until everything is well mixed. You don't need much to make these simple but elegant treats for the holiday seasonjust roasted cashews, unsweetened shredded coconut, white chocolate, and heavy cream. Whether sweetened or unsweetened, shredded coconut brings plenty of texture and flavor to these cakes, cookies, and other dessert recipes. Feel free to sub whenever its possible. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Carefully remove from baking sheet and transfer to a cooling rack. Just the thing for a coconut lover, this take on the eclair has a custard filling made with shredded coconut and coconut milk as well as the usual eggs, dairy, and sugar. 8 Add milk to turn the frosting into a glaze. Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Pecans and shredded coconut distinguish German chocolate cake from any other rich, fudgy chocolate cake. The cookies have a cake-like texture and take on the flavor of the frosting they are made from. Create your St. Patrick's Day menu from our selection of appetizers and main courses (we included a few drinks, too!). With its foamy head, the Clover Club cocktail is one of the most recognisable drinks. HOW-TO: Take half a can of lemon frosting and place it in a blender with 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries. ), Obviously, you can drizzle a leftover glaze over another baked goodsuch as. I couldn't wait to make it again! The less water, the richer and creamier it is. This frosting is exactly like the one on then German Chocolate Cake that I get at restaurants! These five trees provide shade and foliage more quickly than other varieties. If youre using a stand mixer, add the mixture with the paddle attachment. Store-bought frosting can last in the fridge for three to four weeks and in the freezer for two to three months. And can you serve cupcakes plain? Cookbook', What is Lemon Balm? Place in a small heatproof dish and top with pecans. Naturally, I made far more of this distinctly flavored glaze than I needed for my drizzling purposes. (Remove it for an hour to come to room temperature before spreading). Required fields are marked *, Hello! It will instantly transport you to a warm, tropical location no matter where you're dining. Would you try leftover frosting cookies? If you dont want to use your leftover coconut milk right away, you need somewhere to store it, and an opened can is not ideal. Totally decadent and sweet and rich, and complements chocolate amazingly well. This would be the case if you wanted to add new functionality or edit the theme. 9 Dog Breeds That Look Like Puppies Even When They're Fully Grown. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Based in Milwaukee, she enjoys exploring the city, tackling new recipes and planning her next trip. Alternatives like soy, almond, or coconut milk also work. A beautifully-spiced sea bream curry, this dish is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. [Text]: Renting a home can be a great way to save money and pay your mortgage. Delicious. Beat to combine. I Made It. Instructions Checklist. Add butter, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick, about 10 minutes. Lightly coat the top with another later of frosting and broil for 10 minutes until the skin is caramelized. Advertisement. Unfortunately, sometimes you might not be able to eat a whole cake, so you end up with a bunch of leftover frosting. ). Go ahead and go coconut-crazy by using a splash of coconut water to help smoothly break down the cubes and fruits. A soak in cinnamon-infused coconut milk gives this rendition of tres leches its pudding-like consistency, while a shower of shredded coconut flakes adds crunch. It also adds a hint of sweetness that tastes great garnished with a sprinkle of chilli flakes. Coat everyone's favorite shellfish in a combination of panko breadcrumbs and shredded coconut, then pan-fry them until they're golden brown and crispy. 1/2 cup of leftover frosting 1 cup flour 1 large egg 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt US Customary - Metric Instructions Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix everything together. Then place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, freeze until firm, and enjoy. To toast coconut, pour into a dry pan and cook over medium heat for 3 - 5 minutes until the coconut is starting to turn golden brown. You know what you have on your handsa whipped chocolate ganache frosting clearly isnt going to lend itself to the same use-it-up applications as a lemony glazeso just imagine where else in your life youd love to experience that particular flavor and try it out. What is cake without frosting? But what do you do with your leftover frosting? Japanese pancakes are fluffy, souffl-like pancakes that 4. Try adding orange slices, grapes, or pineapple chunks to your fruit tray for some tasty options. The buttercream is made from sugar, whipped egg whites, coconut oil, and lots of butter. Crack the eggs into a medium, deep bowl. Spread over a (baked and cooled) batch of blondies or brownies. Whether you have half a can or just a couple tablespoons, here's how you can put it to good use. Salted Caramel and Fig Cheesecake Bites. Coconut Pecan Frosting is a gooey frosting, with the consistency of a cross between custard or pudding and caramel. For a fun twist on traditional cupcakes, try making candy cups . Here, we're sharing recipes that showcase its sweeter side. Let set in the fridge for an hour. This is no ordinary fruit saladupgrade juicy fruit like mangoes, papaya, strawberries, and pineapple with a crunchy, crumbly topping made from unsweetened shredded coconut, poppy seeds, Meyer lemon zest, and honey. Next, slowly add 2 cups of water while whisking vigorously. Stir in vanilla, coconut, and pecans. It can be added to soups, smoothies, and even your early morning cup of coffee. Although we decorated this cake with buttercream-piped Christmas trees, you can easily serve it any time of year. Re-purpose leftover frosting to make cookies. It will add sweetness and body to the sauce. When you're done piping or spreading your frosting, put the leftovers in an airtight container to prevent it from crusting over. Dairy (coming soon) Baking Ingredients (coming soon) Once you've found the right ingredient, click on it to see what to do with the leftovers! Whatever you do, be sure to bake a loaf of soda bread for the tableand end the meal on a sweet note with one of our dessert recipes just right for the holiday. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Cook stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter melts and sugar dissolves. Web design is the process of creating a website from scratch, usually using a framework such as HTML5 or Bootstrap. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 F. Make Crumble You can also use your leftover filling to make a delicious crumble topping for ice cream, pie, or other desserts. Pipe cream cheese frosting into the strawberries. Using an electric mixer beat the sugar, oils all eggs, and vanilla for around 3 minutes then stir in the yogurt or sour cream. Add egg; mix well. It came out super nice. Angel food cake is a light, airy, low-fat cake made by 5. On March 17, there's much to dofrom cooking corned beef and cabbage and donning your finest green attire to raising a glass in honor of Irish pride. From chili and chicken cutlets to spaghetti and meatballs and sheet-pan salmon, consider this your ultimate guide to making a fast weeknight dinner. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. One of my favorite desserts to eat is coconut pecan frosting. Coconut cream is used for the glaze on top, along with a garnish of toasted shredded coconut. Whether your morning pick-me-up is coffee or tea, coconut milk works great as a replacement for regular milk, and it makes a delicious, slightly sweet matcha latte, too. Know a friend who is looking for leftover frosting recipes? MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Fewer dishes to do. HOW-TO: Follow this recipe, but add sliced bananas to the bottom of the pan before assembling the monkey bread. Feeling lucky? This workhorse kitchen appliance will look good as new if you follow these expert-approved steps. Your email address will not be published. Let melt and drip down the monkey bread. That way you can take what you need and leave the rest in the freezer. what to do with leftover coconut pecan frostingpublic adjusters are crooks. Welcome to Cupcake Project, where everyone from novice bakers to professional pastry chefs can find sweet and savory recipes to inspire and treasure. Copyright 2023 Meredith Corporation. In that post, Stephanie explains how to make cookies using leftover frosting! Lots of smoothies use coconut water as a sweet, nutritious base, but for a creamier consistency, try using leftover coconut milk instead. Sign up and receive the latest recipes, tips, and tricks by email! or until thickened and golden brown, stirring constantly. Its no secret that oatmeal in the morning can give you that much needed boost to power through a busy work day. To make these, simply scoop up small amounts of the frosting and roll them into balls. With WordPress, you can set up a website very quickly, but you will need to learn some basic HTML knowledge to customize it. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Simply whisk the frosting base on the stove unless it reaches desired thickness. Whip up a quick and easy soup. First, find the ingredient that you need to find leftover recipes for. Snap a quick photo and mention. HOW-TO: Mix 1 can of frosting with 1 cup of brewed coffee (hot or cold, doesn't matter). Next, slowly add 2 cups of water while whisking vigorously. As long as you cook it for long enough on the stove, you shouldn't need anything else to make it thicker. I also use and love The Smart Bakers cupcake stand. A twist on the traditional German Chocolate Cake, this shredded coconut recipe is served in the form of a super sweet pie. Allow this mixture to cool down, but not to thicken. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. You will need two bowls: Place flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and whisk together, and set it aside. Bake a casserole with a thick and creamy sauce. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the cake mix; set aside. Then, add 1/4 cup of coconut flour and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Fold in the coconut. Do as I did and swirl dollops of your glaze into the top of a pan of brownie or blondie batter before baking. I'm Michelle! Fortunately, some specialty dog breeds are mixed to look like puppies throughout their entire livesand they are sure to melt your heart the second you lay your eyes on them. When it comes to frosting, theres no such thing as too much. Set aside. Great garnish for ice cream or milkshakes. June 30, 2022; gym pulley system Please try again. Use paddle attachment to combine dry ingredients until its a smooth consistency. If you are making a creamy, pureed vegetable soup and want to make it vegan-friendly (but still hearty and opulent), coconut milk is the ideal dairy replacement. This will give you the best consistency for your frosting. Choose a shade that works with a range of backsplash and countertop materials. Then, place in a cup and top with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Each of these frosting ideas will give you some important information so that you can pick the best dish for your needs. And this heart-healthy carbohydrate becomes a lot more exciting with the addition of coconut milk stirred in as a non-dairy alternative to traditional cows milk. These simple outdoor upgrades can benefit your home's curb appeal and resale value. As for me, I have a guilt complex that is easily triggered by throwing food away (among other things), so I generally try to look at this particular scenario as a creative challenge; I have to find a way to put the excess sugary paste to good use without investing more time, effort, or money than its worthwhich usually, aint much. Return to the can and freeze overnight. Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, press Enter to select and submit search query. I hope youll check out my blog and my recipes, and I look forward to hearing from you! (View on Amazon) [paid link]. We can't deliver food directly to your inbox. This super-easy recipe for rice noodles with prawns and coconut milk is bursting with Asian flavours. Swedish nuts are a sweet, crunchy treat made by coating 6. Cupcake Roulette on the Cupcake Project Facebook page, the web story about turning leftover frosting into cookies. Start your sauce with a basic roux in a saucepan, which is some sort of cooking fat mixed with flour; in this case, youll probably want to use olive oil or coconut oil, instead of traditional butter. With a lease-to-own home. Traditionally, it's used to fill and frost a German Chocolate Cake. The frosting is one of the best parts of a German Chocolate cake and this one looks like the ultimate indulgence. If you are making gluten-free recipes, it may include things like almond flour and other common gluten-free pantry items, TYPE: AppetizerINGREDIENT COUNT: 2 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: As much as you want Cream CheeseINGREDIENT TYPE: Simple ingredients you may have on hand.TIME: 3 MinutesNOTES: Vegan, TYPE: AppetizerINGREDIENT COUNT: 4 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 16 oz Vanilla or Cream CheeseINGREDIENT TYPE: Simple ingredients you may have on hand.TIME: 5 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 4 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 1 cup ChocolateINGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 1 hour 10 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 5 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 16 oz CherryINGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 55 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 7 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 1/4 cup ChocolateINGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 4 hours 45 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 4 plus oilAMOUNT OF FROSTING: 16 oz Coconut PecanINGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 55 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 6 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 1/2 can INGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 15 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 3 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 1 cup ButtercreamINGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 1 hour 10 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 4 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 1/2 cup INGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 60 Minutes. Kick off your St. Patrick's Day celebrations with our shamrock garlands, rainbow balloons, leprechaun traps, and more decoration ideas. Healthy Paleo Carrot Cake (Gluten-free and Dairy-free), French Chantilly Cream Recipe (Crme Chantilly), Condensed Milk Buttercream (Russian Buttercream). It is super sweet, super gooey and loaded with pecans and shredded coconut. Top with a small dollop of frosting. March 1, 2023. Store cake LOOSELY covered. MORE ABOUT ME>>. [Text]: WordPress is a content management system, meaning it allows you to publish content without needing to learn a web design language. To keep this frosting for later, place it in an airtight container and freeze it. How to Make the Best Vegan Mac and Cheese, Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Even if you have leftovers after youre done baking, dont throw them away! The addition of coconut milk gives rice a heavenly fragrant aroma, a delicate nutty sweetness, and makes it extra fluffy. Add coconut and nuts; mix well. The results, thus far, have generally been surprisingly pleasant. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt. These Are the 10 Things Happy Couples Regularly Do Together, Experts Say. Maybe you have a small apartment or just want a canine companion that you can easily carry along with you anywhere you go. Classic Angel Food Cake. A delicious frosting and an easy to follow recipe. Coconut milk is great for so much more than just curries. Thanks . You could just spread it over sugar cookies or decorate another batch of cupcakes. Puree until smooth. Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes. I'm Stef Pollack. You can use coconut pecan frosting to create fun and creative decorations. This will take about 5 minutes. Slowly add the flour mixture just until evenly blended (do not overmix). Cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. To make it, you use the same method as you would for custard, and it tastes like caramel mixed coconut and the crunch of pecans. Directions. Most frostings can be stored in the fridge or freezer. Use your leftover pecan pie filling to make a sweet frosting for your next batch of cookies or brownies. Macey Foronda These coconut macaroons, a traditional Passover 3. Making rice milk is also relatively easy if you have a blender to hand. Heres a recipe for buttercream frosting that only takes 10 minutes. Pour the batter into a greased 88-inch baking pan. HOW-TO: Gently melt frosting (any flavor) in the microwave. HOW-TO: Take a two pound slab of pork belly, season with salt and pepper. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. The frosting is spread over the top and sides of the cake, then it's coated with toasted shredded coconut and candied lemon for a delightful spring dessert. It should last up to 3 months. Reduce your coconut milk in a pan for a few minutes to thicken and intensify the flavours, then pour it over the fish. Heres a recipe for buttercream frosting that only takes 10 minutes.) Add sugar and butter; cook on medium heat 12 min. Coconut Macaroons Recipe. (Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, etc. Oatmeal and chia bowls are both great ways to start the day, full of all the energy and heart-healthy nutrients you need. what to do with leftover coconut pecan frosting. Finally, oats are naturally rich in fibre, iron and calcium, making them a great alternative milk for those with nut allergies. what to do with leftover coconut pecan frosting. Scoop into small balls and roll them smooth between your hands. The addition of coconut milk gives rice a heavenly fragrant aroma, a delicate nutty sweetness, and makes it extra fluffy. While its fine to put the frosting in the fridge, the texture will start to get quite tough. Pipe the leftover frosting into hulled strawberries. Store-bought canned frosting is scary and magical. chocolate chip skillet cookie served with ice cream, chocolate-cocounut-macarons-9780307954596-art-1214.jpg, pomegranate coconut trifle with whipped cream, double-coconut cream pie on gold table cloth, coconut eclairs pate a choux martha bakes blue background, alexis-coconut-heart-cake-114-d112178.jpg, icecream-sundae-coconut-257-d112073-0515.jpg, chocolate-coconut-sheet-cake-md109612.jpg, Chocolate-Chip Oat-Coconut Skillet Cookie. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the tops and hollow out the insides with a paring knife. Use for pizza toppings. It is also thought to have anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties so may help protect the body from infections and viruses. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Cake pops are made with crumbs from leftover, freshly baked, or store-bought cake. Instead, replace about a little less than half of the water with coconut milk and bring to a boil and cook the rice as you normally would. HOW-TO: Empty the contents of a can of frosting. It should keep for up to a week, but give it a quick sniff before you use it just to be sure. Stir room-temperature frosting. Combine sugar, butter, evaporated milk and egg in 2-quart saucepan. This turned out soo well, loved the recipe so easy to make and follow too. Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl. That might mean corned beef and cabbage, the standout dish stateside, or a lamb or beef stewthe entres those in the Emerald Isle are most likely to eat on March 17. Coconut milk complements the flavours of hearty vegetable soups, particularly tomato, and provides the perfect balance for richly spiced meals. Quickly invert the cake onto a plate and serve immediately. Use coconut milk to transform leafy greens into a creamy side dish. Success! Long-time readers will remember when I wrote about the apron from The Smart Baker [paid link]. Step 2. Spread over a (baked and cooled) batch of, (A discounted, day-old unfrosted cake from your local grocery stores bakery works great for this. We dont recommend storing the frosting in your piping bags because theyre not as airtight as a glass or plastic container. Amazing! Absolutely not! Oh I want to put this on everything! To add sugar, combine sugar and powdered sugar and add mixture in slow, steady stream while food processor is running. How To Make Homemade Coconut Pecan Frosting, Easy Greek Pastitsio Recipe: This Baked Penne Pasta Recipe Is a Keeper 30Seconds.com, Turn potato skins into delicious chips, perfect for an economical and delicious snack Gastrolab | passion for cooking, RECIPE: Supercharge spring meals with a powerful salad Henry Herald, Homemade red enchiladas, prepare a spicy recipe for breakfast on the weekend Gastrolab | passion for cooking, 26 Vibrant Cocktail Recipes Made For Spring Yahoo Life. Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week! 6 Kitchen Paint Trends to Consider in 2023. But this collection of recipes will take that delicious icing and turn it into something new. (Get your mind out of the gutter.). If youre hungry for more coconut milk recipes, here are some of our favourites. TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 2 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 16 oz VanillaINGREDIENT TYPE: Simple ingredients you may have on hand.TIME: 2 hours 6 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 4 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 16 oz Cream CheeseINGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 1 hour 15 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 5 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: 1/2 cup INGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 40 Minutes, TYPE: DessertINGREDIENT COUNT: 6 AMOUNT OF FROSTING: As much as you want - colored orange and redINGREDIENT TYPE: You may have to hit the grocery store first.TIME: 45 Minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Rate this post . Instead of throwing it out, I wanted to find more creative ways to use the remnant amounts of this delectable tropical liquid before it spoiled. Im not even a big fan of frosting, but Id rather have too much than not enoughnothing wrong with that, right? Chop up your pecans and them spread them across the pan.. Bake for 4 minutes.