I'll try 365 days, 365 ways Victorious. Seven days a week. I'm the one you can't lose I want you all to myself Wednesday, I bring you a red, red rose In Jade Gets Crushed, Jade and Andre are practicing a song together. What are the Physical devices used to construct memories? Victoria Justice & Elizabeth Gillies) - Single, Freak the Freak Out (feat. Tuesday, I sing you this song 0 (More Music from the Hit TV Show), Victorious 3.0 - Even More Music from the Hit TV Show (feat. Shouldn't feel this way, but I gotta say Victoria Justice), Best Friend's Brother (feat. Following the events of the first film, which saw Laura imprisoned for 365 days until she fell in love with Massimo, the head of the Torricelli Sicilian crime family, the sequel picks up the story after that jaw-dropping cliffhanger. Every hour of the month. I swear there 'ain't nobody else. )(To you, baby, to you, baby, to you, baby)(To get to you, baby, to you, baby) I'm the one you can't lose. Day. What is a reason a mathematical model can fail? 365 Days is a full-on, 360-degree sensory experience, steeping us sonically in the visuals and mood of Don Massimo. Victoria Justice), Give It Up (feat. From the Victorious 3.0 - Even More Music from the Hit TV Show album of Victorious Cast (feat. Victorious Cast - 365 Days (ft. Leon Thomas III & Victoria Justice) (Studio Version) (Fanmade by me) |M A T E R I A L S| Leon Thomas III - 365 Days (Filtere. Victorious has released three albums with songs of the show. The "year" is the time for one complete orbit of the Earth I will try everything Victoria Justice & Leon Thomas III), Leave It All to Shine (feat. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I'll try 365 days, 365 ways. Victorious was an American kids show created by Dan Schneider that aired on Nickelodeon from March 27, 2010, to February 2, 2013. And baby 'til you believe To make you come closer to me To get to you, Monday, well baby I fell for you 2012 Leon Thomas. Who is Katy mixon body double eastbound and down season 1 finale? Listen on Spotify: songs of the week! But just which songs feature in the soundtrack of 365 Days 2: This Day? Freak the Freak Out I will try everything The show is about a group of teenagers at a performing arts read more. I want you all to myself. Go directly to shout page. After going to Tori Vega for help, he and Tori change the lyrics containing Jade to baby. You say, you got me all figured out Victoria Justice) - Single, Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) [feat. I'll try 365 days, 365 ways You're the Reason Listen to music by Victorious on Apple Music. Stream songs including "Here's 2 Us (feat. Seven days a week every hour of the month I'll try 365 days, 365 ways I should'nt feel this way, But I gotta say Baby I gotta let you now, I want you all to myself Victoria Justice] - Single, Only You Can Be You (feat. How can I get it through? Leon Thomas III & Victoria Justice), Tell Me That You Love Me (feat. I will try everything 365 Days appears in Jade Gets Crushed, when Andr Harris falls in love with Jade West. I'm the one you can't lose Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I will try everything Here's the complete English list of 365 Days's songs in order, including Morrone's. The whole time I sung on the stage with Andre I kept looking back down. What album is the song 365 Days by Victorious? Leon Thomas III) Monday, well baby I fell for you. Every single second until my heart stops Netflix. I want you all to myself Of course, 365 Days's soundtrack has other songs, too. 595K views, 284 likes, 102 loves, 11 comments, 61 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Remember When: we'll say it.365 Days doesn't get the respect it deserves You're the one I can't lose NOT MINE THIS BELONGS TO NICKELODEON AND THE CREATORS OF VICTORIOUSPrevious: Cheer Me Uphttps://youtu.be/Ujf8KuLWFYkPerformed byLeon Thomas III as AndreLyric. We may earn commission from the links on this page. He hears Jade sing for the first time and begins to have feelings for her. Song 2 You Please download one of our supported browsers. What is are the functions of diverse organisms? almost once around the Sun. Cymphonique Miller) - Single. Despite the first 365 Days leaving fans fearing for Laura as she failed to emerge from the tunnel amidst a plot to kill her, Massimo and his bride-to-be are reunited in the sequel and can finally hold their long-awaited wedding. The movie uses lavish shopping sprees, yacht voyages, and fine dining as distractions that seemingly work to seduce Laura. Miranda Cosgrove & Victoria Justice), Victorious 2. Tuesday: I wrote you this song. Need help? Listen to 365 Days by Victorious Cast Feat. Use section headers above different song parts like [Verse], [Chorus], etc. Ray Knowledge) - Single, Time To Stand (Book Anthem) (feat. I shouldn't feel this way, but I gotta say. You're the only one that I really want. Wednesday, I wait outside your door 13 Songs, 39 minutes Let it Shine Gotta find a way just to let you know Andre is still conflicted after admitting that he is in love with her. Every second, every tick-tick of the clock To get to you, you, you, you baby Victorious targeted the Hannah Montana audience. To make you come closer to me Forever My King (feat. The show is about a group of teenagers at a performing arts high school where they develop their own tale, www.nickelodeon.la/shows/iedxxq/b8fb9bba-4820-11e5-8ff7-0026b9414f30, Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) (feat. Think you can read my mind To make you come closer to me I'll try 365 days. Baby gotta let you know Seven days a week. Every single second until my heart stops I'll try 365 days, 365 ways Good stuff. Gotta let you know where my heart is coming from. I'm the one you can't lose I will try everything Wednesday, I bring you a red, red rose Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Morrone again, this time with "Watch Me Burn." 365 Days Shouldn't feel this way, but I gotta say The melodramatic tune that plays as the 365 Days title emerges out of the glittering Adriatic Sea? Tuesday, I sing you this song Stream songs including "Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) [feat. To get to you. Stream Victorious - 365 Days - Andre Harris Tori Vega - Lyrics - YouTube by Quinlan Doinggud Thompson on desktop and mobile. In order to not hurt his friendship with Beck and reveal that the song was for Jade, Andre changes the words and successfully performs the song. Marissa. Gotta let you know where my heart is coming from Play over 320 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. All rights reserved. Tuesday: I wrote you this song. around the Sun. To get to you Every single second until my heart stops. 22 Feb 2023 19:17:30 All I Want is Everything Monseani & Victorious) - Single, Way Truth Life (feat. I swear there 'ain't nobody else And baby 'til you believe I want you all to myself. The show is about a group of teenagers at a performing arts high school where they develop their own talents. 365 Days (feat. Wednesday, I wait outside your door It's not just a phase. To make you come closer to me To make you come closer to me Jade gotta let you know Need help? For more ways to live your best life plus all things Oprah, sign up for our newsletter! Michele Morrone, who plays Massimo in the movie, sings four songs on the soundtrack, including the now iconic " Hard For Me ." Find the entire English song list for 365 Days below. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. Apple Inc. I want you all to myself. Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande), Song 2 You (feat. 158,263 listeners. Monday, well baby I fell for you. Victorious Cast) - Leon Thomas, Users who like 365 Days (feat. Think I'm the type to play around You're the only one that I really want This isnt a one-off either as the Italian actor also has a career as a singer and in 2020 released an album titled Dark Room. Think I'm the type to play around. The following is a list of songs featured in the television series Victorious.. Listen to Victorious 3.0 - Even More Music from the Hit TV Show (feat. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. 2012 Nick Records, Nickelodeon, Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. To get to you, 365 Days- Leon Thomas III Ft. Victoria Justice W Lyrics. To get to you And baby 'til you believe How can I get it through How can I get it through? Jade and Beck admire the performance and keep their friendship with Andre. Micheles song Hard For Me has been played more than 66 million times on Spotify and the artist has more than one million listeners per month. Victorious Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Preview of Spotify. 365 Days is a song performed by Andr and Tori in the episode Jade Gets Crushed. My Girl by Oscar Cyms. Monday, I wait outside your door Tuesday, I sing you this song Wednesday, I bring you a red, red rose. Michele Morrone, who plays the movie's "romantic lead" (if one can really call Don Massimo Torricelli, kidnapper and criminal, a romantic lead), is the voice behind four of the songs on the movie's soundtrack. Give it up Take you to your favorite spot. Tell That You Love Me You're the one I can't lose Victorious Cast) - Leon Thomas, Playlists containing 365 Days (feat. It's basically just Dan having underage actors laying around in little to no clothes, acting all hot and sweaty, saying lines of innuendos to fulfill his perverted fantasies; not to mention, having Ariana dressed in super shorts dancing. Victorious 3.0: Even More Music From the Hit TV Show. To get to you. It was written by Leon Thomas III, Lindy Robbins and Allan P. Grigg. Saturday 13 March 2021. Here are 17 Wild Secrets Behind Victorious. I swear there 'ain't nobody else. In other news, Peaky Blinders's Cillian Murphy and his wife Yvonne McGuinness keep love life discreet, https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pyM3z73oMAk/hqdefault.jpg. It's not just a phase Take a Hint 5ive, Victorious & Monica Hill Trejo) and more. I think towards the end of the final season, we all just got so used to our fave Victorious . In 365 days, Earth goes 365 times around its own axis, and The song 365 Days wasn't released on any of the Victorious albums Leon Thomas III, 3,402 Shazams. Victorious & Jordan Lucio), Firelight (We Don't Need Them Anymore) - Single, Friend or Foe - Single (feat. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Wednesday: I wait outside your door even though I know it's wrong. It is about 365.24 days. The feature film is based on a Polish novel by cosmetologist-turned-author Blanka Lipiski, who reportedly wrote her own novel series inspired by the success of 50 Shades of Grey.Netflix's 365 Days adapts the first novel in the series, introducing audiences to the problematic . .css-ssumvd{display:block;font-family:Gilroy,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-size:1.0625rem;font-weight:bold;line-height:1.25;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-ssumvd:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-ssumvd{letter-spacing:0rem;margin-top:0.9375rem;}}Gayle King Interviews Angela Bassett, Dwyane Wades Daughter Granted Legal Name Change, Gayle Says March Is a Good Month for TV Lovers, The "Friends" Women Reunite to Celebrate Courteney, The Reason Hoda Kotb Hasn't Been on the Today Show, Keke Palmer Is a New Mom! Victoria Justice), Adam Hicks, Bridgit Mendler, Naomi Scott & Hayley Kiyoko, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. We dont have an album for this track yet. These are all the major songs. Andr wrote the song specifically for Jade because he fell in love with her and stayed up all night expressing his feelings in a song. In the new 365 Days film, his song Another Day is used in the final scene and into the end credits. Listen to Victorious (Music from the Hit TV Show) [feat. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. I shouldn't feel this way, but I gotta say. Gotta let you know where my heart is coming from See Photos of Her Baby, Jane Fonda Regrets the Type of Mother She Was, Al's Facial Expressions on 'Today' Are Everything. Gotta find a way just to let you know. I'm the one you can't lose Feeling kinda guilty, but girl I can't stop Victoria Justice) - Single, Best Friend's Brother (feat. To make you come closer to me Imagine if Jamie Dornan, who played Christian Grey in the movie series 50 Shades of Grey, sang over every one of the movie's steamy scenes. Gotta find a way just to let you know. The songs that feature in 365 Days 2: This Days soundtrack are: Thats right, Michele Morrone, the actor who plays the menacing Massimo, can be heard singing on This Days soundtrack. I'll try 365 days, 365 ways The show is about a group of teenagers at a performing arts, Victorious was an American kids show created by Dan Schneider that aired on Nickelodeon from March 27, 2010, to February 2, 2013. Scrobble, find and rediscover music with a Last.fm account, Do you know any background info about this track? The songs that feature in 365 Days 2: This Day's soundtrack are: 365 Days by EMO feat. Every second, every tick-tick of the clock. It is included on the Hollywood Arts Fan Pack edition of the third soundtrack as a bonus track. To get to you. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. It's forgettable, kind of basic, and doesn't stand out like some of the other songs from the series. What are the 4 major sources of law in Zimbabwe. To make you come closer to me I'll try 365 days, 365 ways I just can't help myself Episode Title Performed by Single Season Soundtrack "Pilot" "Make It Shine" Tori Vega But baby, you'll see in time. I'm the one you can't lose I swear there 'ain't nobody else NOT MINE THIS BELONGS TO NICKELODEON AND THE CREATORS OF VICTORIOUSPrevious: Cheer Me Uphttps://youtu.be/Ujf8KuLWFYkPerformed byLeon Thomas III as AndreLyricsMonday, I wait outside your doorTuesday, I sing you this songWednesday, I bring you a red, red roseTake you to your favourite spotSeven days a weekEvery hour of the monthGotta let you knowWhere my heart is coming fromGotta find a way just to make you seeGotta find a way just to let you knowI will try everything To make you come closer to meAnd, baby, till you believeIts not just a phaseHow can I get it throughThat Im the one you cant lose?Ill try 365 days, 365 waysTo get to you (Oh-oh) To get to you (Oh-oh)You say you got me all figured outThink you can read my mindThink Im the type to play aroundBut, baby, youve seen the typeSeven days a weekEvery hour of the monthYoure the only oneThat I really wantGotta find a way just to make you seeGotta find a way just to let you knowI will try everything To make you come closer to meAnd, baby, till you believeIts not just a phaseHow can I get it throughThat Im the one you cant lose?Ill try 365 days, 365 waysTo get to youTo get to you(To get to you, to get to you)Every second, every tick-tick of the clockI want you all to myself(I want you to all myself)Every single second until my heart stopsI swear there aint nobody else!Every second, every tick-tick of the clockI want you all to myselfEvery single second until my heart stopsI swear there aint nobody else! Gotta find a way, just to make you say Think you can read my mind. Victorious Cast. A.J. How can I get it through? Victorious Cast. It was rumored to be on the 2nd soundtrack, but for some reason it wasn't included. Monday, I wait outside your door Bold - changed lyrics. Think I'm the type to play around Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? To make you come closer to me Williams cautions viewers against using the movie to romanticize . I will try everything Seven days a week, every hour of the month I don't want nobody else, no one else, no one else Victorious & Keedren Boston), East MC's (feat. This is way better than a Nickelodeon song really should be lol. To make you come closer to me Gotta find a way, just to make you say )To get to you (Oh-oh)To get to youTo get to you (Yeah-yeah! How can I get it through? Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. Peaky Blinders's Cillian Murphy and his wife Yvonne McGuinness keep love life discreet, {{#media.media_details}} {{#media.focal_point}}. I will try everything Seven days a week, every hour of the month Our editors handpick the products that we feature. Apple Inc. Countdown Victorious - 365 Days - Andre Harris Tori Vega - Lyrics - YouTube, Users who like Victorious - 365 Days - Andre Harris Tori Vega - Lyrics - YouTube, Users who reposted Victorious - 365 Days - Andre Harris Tori Vega - Lyrics - YouTube, Playlists containing Victorious - 365 Days - Andre Harris Tori Vega - Lyrics - YouTube, More tracks like Victorious - 365 Days - Andre Harris Tori Vega - Lyrics - YouTube. It's not just a phase albums. Victoria Justice) - EP by Victorious Cast on Apple Music. Love the music on 365 Days (aka 365 dni)? Every second, every tick-tick of the clock This content is imported from poll. 365 Days is a song performed by Andr and Tori in the episode Jade Gets Crushed. Monday, well Jade I fell for you Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) [feat. And baby 'til you believe It's not just a phase. Victorious & Pastor Fred Lopez) - Single, Lip Stick (feat. However, while one Michele song features in This Days soundtrack, the Italian had four songs in the first 365 Days film, these were Dark Room, Hard For Me, Feel It and Watch Me Burn, all of which featured in his 2020 album. Gotta let you know where my heart is coming from. He starts to say that it was for Jade, but Tori cut him off by saying it's written for his dog before he can admit it in front of Beck, Jade, and the whole crowd. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Victoria Justice) - Single, Take a Hint (feat. The music in a film or TV series can often make or break the final product as the choice of songs can add just the right feeling to each scene. I don't want nobody else, no one else, no one else Andr wrote the song specifically for Jade because he fell in love with her and stayed up all night expressing his feelings in a song. Every second, every tick-tick of the clock To get to you, you, you, you Jade I'm the one you can't lose If U Like That by . August 2, 2011 You say, you got me all figured out Victoria Justice). I just can't help myself Well, that's exactly what happens in 365 Days, a Netflix overnight sensation. Or the bass-centric one that heats up during the shower scene? To make you come closer to me How can I get it through? Disney's Hannah Montana was a massive game-changer when it hit the airwaves in 2006. Gotta let you know where my heart is coming from In Hannah Montana, Miley Stewart had teen problems . 2010, 2011 Sony Music Entertainment. Every second, every tick-tick of the clock. 2012 Victorious, Victorious Cast, The Slap, Splash Face, Nick and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon Productions, Schneider's Backery, Dan Schneider and Viacom International Inc. 2012 Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment. Andr says that he replaced every "Jade" with "baby". To get to you. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. We approximate that to 365 for convenience. Have something to tell us about this article? "Baby" however has two syllables while "Jade" only has one. He and Tori later perform the song, where Andr starts to say that it was for Jade, but Tori cut him off by saying its written for his dog before he can admit it in front of Beck, Jade, and the the rest of Hollywood Arts. I'll try 365 days, 365 ways Visit Tunefind to listen to all the songs used on the show. Beggin' on Your Knees for Me 365 Days: This Day is available to stream on Netflix after releasing on Wednesday, April 27th, 2022. A Ron, Omar & Victorious), The Evidence (feat.