All the possible storylines are kept in one tab in the spreadsheet and I have techniques to randomly choose storylines and which wrestlers are involved, etc. As for adding titles it's a little bit more work, you'll have to manually add them in the title history page, just right click on a row and select "insert 1 row below" it should be included in everywhere else then. To do so: Select the dropdown menu. WWE 2K22 Sliders: Best Settings for Realistic Gameplay. You can download the excel sheet here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1th8UfbFeobeTdLMWdKVkticVkI have been working on Universe Tracker tool for about 3 . All of which would contribute to the player's rankings and whether or not they would be able to challenge for their targeted championship. WWE 2K22 Arenas: Current Weekly Shows Hopefully some people will remember my last post about this sheet, which showed off this spreadsheet. PPerfect_CJ and Gramps91 like this. I'm assuming it doesn't). If you encounter this annoying issue, make sure you limit your custom images and restrict the size of game files. My universe is known as the MFWC. Tinker further if youd like. They decide which Superstars go on each brand and how many brands there are. I really like this one because of the tabs that can be used for storylines. Two questions: How did you set up the results for tag team matches to show the stable's record in the roster page? Damien Priest defends against Jeff Hardy, VELOCITY CHAMPIONSHIP To put and end to Eric Bischoff once and for all Vince Mcmahon begged Linda Mcmahon after nWo members Andre The Giant and Shawn Michaels beat Shane Mcmahon to a pulp so he begs herto give in and step down as the ceo if the Corporation could not beat the nWo in a final match where the losing team goes. Every Store Unlockable (& How Much They Cost), Every Showcase Unlockable (& How to Get Them), How to Unlock Shawn Michaels in Showcase Mode, How to Unlock Every Trophy and Achievement, How to Download Will Smith and Chris Rock, The Best Custom Superstars Based on Former WWE Wrestlers, The Best Custom Superstars Based on Former WCW Wrestlers, The Best Custom Superstars Based on Former ECW Wrestlers, The Best Custom Superstars Based on AEW Wrestlers, The Best Custom Superstars Based on Superheroes & Villains, The Best Custom Superstars Based on Celebrities, The Best Custom Superstars Based on Video Game Characters, The Best Wrestling Games Of All Time, Ranked, Hogwarts Legacy's Avada Kedavra Makes Less Sense Than Meets The Eye, Elden Ring Fan Turns The Game Into a Studio Ghibli Project, Hogwarts Legacy Couple Waste Over 2 Hours Trying to Open Locked Chest. Some of the PPV themes have rules for winners. I purposely went through March of my current season, so that I would be a month ahead when I get the game on the 8th, so I can take extra time to make enough CAWs, before the re-launch of my universe on the first Saturday of April, with my main flagship show, Saturday Night Showdown. A bit of a tedious process, but yes you can. Perhaps the biggest improvement in WWE 2K22 (aside from the improved stability and greater level of polish) comes in the form of its fantastic customization suite, which allows players to add just about anybody they'd like into the game as a custom Superstar. We'll see. They alsosend their best to the 2 universal mega shows. Can I start a universe and "add" more caws after I've played for a few weeks - or do I have to start a new universe ? Universe was working fine for me yesterday but then suddenly all arenas for every show revert to Raw 2019, no matter how many times I try changing it, resetting it or restart the game. Published Mar 28, 2022. I want to add the 24/7 title and NXT Women's Tag Titles. Get a realistic experience in WWE 2K22 by using these gameplay slider settings. Additionally, at the time of writing, certain features like double title matches don't work as they should and wrestlers are incapable of holding more than one belt at a time. This is awesome, thank you for setting this up. Much has been said about the return of the General Manager Mode in WWE 2K22 and its entertaining Showcase Mode featuring Rey Mysterio. Even if it can be a pretty drastic solution, you can try to delete all saves and start from scratch. Every superstar consists of four cells: When you add the Name, the Image, Record, and Accolades should also update automatically. Furthermore, there are more than 200 branching storyline possibilities that react organically. . ECW has some originals (Bam Bam, Sabu, RVD) and a lot of guys who dont get used much on the WWE shows (Oney Lorcan, Pete Dunne). Their main competition in recent months has been from Black and Haku, but the LWO have also returned (psicosis, Juvi, Metalik, Dorado, and No way Jose) and been causing them issues. On this page, you can find the full list of WWE 2K22 Arenas included in the game. Charlotte defends against Sonya, WOMENS TAG TITLES Does anyone know, if the AI will move people between divisions based on performance? Brock Lesnar defends against Seth Rollins, SMACKDOWN WWE CHAMPIONSHIP WWE - 30/10/2021's Female Superstars. Below, you will find sliders geared toward a more realistic play of WWE 2K22. Also, the database of portraits from SmackdownHotel should be a good size for superstar images. Tips & Tricks For Universe Mode In WWE 2K22. Thanks for the tip! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Both of the shows I made in Universe has 6 matches, I set up the matches but stopped and saved halfway. Today i'm showing you the basics of how I set up my Universe Mode in WWE 2K22. - Everything We Know So Far ft. Release Window \u0026 More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Rh92RjXncThe treatment that Universe Mode has received in WWE 2K22 paints a pretty dire picture for the future of the mode within the WWE Games franchise, something that dive into deep here in this video!---------------------------------------------------LINKSClick here to \"Join\" the Supporters of The Movement: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe31f1c4Z1XIV1nJdcBiXGw/joinSocial MediaTwitter: https://twitter.com/TheMovementXxDiscord: https://discord.gg/YBFvWM5Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheMovementxxTikTok: https://tiktok.com/@themovementxxVisit our Link Tree for all links + Our Business Email: https://linktr.ee/TheMovementXxStigma's StuffTwitter: https://twitter.com/AlteredStigmaWebsite: https://www.stigmastudios.net/Cameron Bash's StuffTwitter: https://twitter.com/BashTacoTwitch: https://www.twitch.tv/BashTacoRom Buster's StuffTwitter: https://twitter.com/RomBuster#WWE2K22 #WWEGames #WWE2K For example, i use Nitro instead of Raw, would i have to type Nitro over Raw everywhere? The Universe Mode featured in WWE 2K16 to WWE 2K20 were very similar. The Smackdown PPV this weekend has Albert (A-Train) defending a long world title reign against Roman. WWE 2K22 brings with it a few big gameplay changes. After taking one year out to get its stuff together, the WWE 2K series recently made its triumphant return to the ring. __________________________________________________________. Universe Mode: A staple of the series, 2K22's Universe Mode promises more control than ever over how players manage brands, PPVs, rivalries, and more. In Universe Mode, gamers essentially take control of the entire WWE calendar. It has a great roster of superstars and was famed for having a reversible cover to satisfy the more hardcore fans that wanted Daniel Bryan, AKA Bryan Danielson, on the cover instead of The Rock. RELATED: WWE 2K22: Awesome WCW CAWs You Need To Download. It allows players to follow the career of a legendary wrestler or a historical period, such as Stone Cold and the . Drag the images into the order you would like. Bit late to seeing this been playing around with this all day and its great, managed to rename everything NXT including Titles etc to WCW, add in a few custom titles and kept the auto changing render feature. However, for seasoned veterans of the series, the default settings may not prove to be any challenge. ECW have a PPV coming up where Ric Flair and Bobby Lashley face one another in a unification match for both the world and TV titles. When you do, you also need to manually update the dropdown list on this sheet. The original NWO have returned in recent months and cheated their way to the titles on WCW, its been quite a big storyline, concluding withRandy Savage cheating Malakai Black out of the WCW world title yesterday. AEW (Dynamite and Rampage will be used as ppvs along with the original ones so I can have one PPV every month). The last game to be published under the THQ banner, WWE '13 is often an overlooked gem in the franchise. That is all about to change though for months the nWo has been beating up the Mcmahons and the Corporation. I'm tooling around with it right now. With much creative freedom available, there are many hours of entertainment to be had while making preparations and playing through shows. I also have a VERY VERY long list of possible storylines that I use and manage outside the game. As a result, several characters from the previous games are acknowledged in 2K22's MyRise mode. Any chance you would want to share yours? Im making my way through it really well, the only thing that I can possibly say Im stuck on, is my Universe Mode has PPVs booked in once a month etc, but on the tracker, it goes say RAW NXT SmackDown then back around RAW NXT SmackDown. He called out Champion Biker Taker for a title match at IN YOUR HOUSE and promised a BIG surprise, Here is the card for the 1st PPV in my universe: MONEY IN THE BANK, SMACKDOWN TAG TITLES Didn't even take that long. Date Posted: Jan 20 @ 12:04pm. I guess maybe something with the wwf logo because of world wrestling federation making sense? This looks great, only problem is I am awful at using spreadsheets. For the actual booking, yes you want to type any match or promo you have in the "segment" column. Hes a fan of the San Francisco Giants and 49ers, and the Philadelphia 76ers. Making this first choice will be important, and . I will launch my 2nd weekly show, Wednesday Night Surge, probably in May or so. MORE: Things That Hold Up About WWE SmackDown! The WWE 2K22 Universe Mode provides tons of valuable features, but many users reported facing crashing-related issues. Press J to jump to the feed. I have Kofi and Woods as the New Day and their matches count in their individual records but not for the team. Per page: 15 30 50. I just know the main event and semi-main event, so far. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X_7fW25yfm1kYksYuXBOwbyBtflZ3vzjpr7HYfkS9b8/edit?usp=sharing. 3 WWE shows: RAW, VELOCITY and SMACKDOWN. In the toolbar, go to "Data" -> "Data Validation". How Does WWE 2K22's Roster Compare With Other Installments? NEWS RINGSIDE REPORT . Drag and drop items from the bottom and put them on your desired tier. That way you can keep track of whoever is one each brand, stats, etc. Is there a way to get rid of the superstars I don't want to use? Developer: 2K Visual Concepts. Currently, I have an identical universe set up in that game and I let it simulate solely for ideas so I would rather not use it if I don't feel like I need it anymore. However, for seasoned veterans of the series, the default settings may not prove to be any challenge. After a hiatus to revamp the series, WWE 2K22 is back with smoother gameplay, a large roster, and a wide array of matches to play. Plus others such as WCW Eddie and Rey returning who I had as Caws. This is great, is there anyway to rename the shows? With The Miz winning. I won't go into much details on the rosters but basically I try to divide them in ways that make some sense, I use all 100 CAW slots (mostly legends, AEW talent, NJPW talent, Impact talent, and others). Press the labels to change the label text. Speaking of outside the game, I have a very elaborate spreadsheet that I use to keep track of everything. So I can't for example remove NXT and call it Nitro etc? Vader is on the run of his life with the WCW title and the tag team titles are up in the air for anyone to grab. Drew McIntyre, Seamus, Jinder Mahal, Finn Balor, Shinsuke Nakamura, Santos Escobar, Samoa Joe and Apollo Crews. I will be doing 4 pay-per-views, The 5th Annual Wrestling Classic (Sunday, 6th of November), that is my version of Wrestlemania, Battle Lines (Sunday, 17th or 24th of April), Fever Pitch (my July pay-per-view), and Bar Room Blitz III (my January pay-per-view). For example, each promotion has a Money in the Bank themed show where the winner gets a title shot at anytime they wish, each promotion has an elimination chamber themed show in January and the winner gets a title shot before May, each promotion (other than WOW) has a survivor series themed show with the main event being a stable vs. stable match and the winner goes to the semis of a mini stables tournament at the June mega show, each promotion has a royal rumble themed show and the winner gets a title shot at the promotion's year end show in November and also the last few runner-ups automatically go to abattle royal in the December mega show, etc. I been tracking my universe mode using a notebook, now two since 2k15. WWE/WWF . My PPV schedule is based on WWE's 2006 schedule meaning: 4 Co-Brand Events (Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series), 5 Raw Events (New Year's Revolution, Backlash, Vengeance, Unforgiven and Cyber Sunday), 5 Smackdown events (No Way Out, Judgement Day, The Great American Bash, No Mercy and Armageddon) and 2 NXT events (One Night Stand and December to Dismemeber). I know a few people on here use spreadsheets and other approaches. Manage personas, venues, and championship bouts. Every WWE fan at one point has fantasized over creating their own personalized card filled with their favorite superstars, and card building allow players to do just that. 7 of those are normal defensible belts (Universal, Universal Super Heavyweight, Universal Stable, Universal Tag, Universal Mixed Tag, Universal Cruiserweight, Universal Hardcore). One of these comes through the game's many game modes and match types, with players able to sink tens, if not hundreds of hours into these varied and expansive modes. 2K22 Universe Mode Spreadsheet. As well as guides on how to download custom superstars and portraits, this section of the guide will showcase some of the best community creations in a bid to make it a little easier for players to find the perfect portrayals of the people that they're looking for. Hopefully some people will remember my last post about this sheet, which showed off this spreadsheet. I can't take full credit for the template I used, but I have changed it up here and there. Champion Roman Reigns defends against John Cena, MALE MITB 5 promotions (WWE, WCW, NJPW, WOW (female), NXT (developmental promotion). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Participating in Hell in a Cell is going to take more stamina and longer to regain vitality than a normal singles match, so you may need to adjust the sliders before playing to reflect the type of match. What is a good arena and universe showto create or download to feature wrestlers from all over the world? WWE 2K22 also features a new option called Superstar Mode which allows them to follow the career of one chosen wrestler and take them to the top. (at least in my testing) enough to release publicly. e.g Raw, Smackdown, ROH, Impact, Dynamite. The universal alliance hosts 2 multi-week/day mega shows each year (1 in June, 1 in Dec) and all promotions send stars to those shows. WWE 2K22 reveals a lot in its Hit List trailer, but here are some of the things you may have missed. With 2K20 finally coming to an end, and the hype for 2K22 being very apparent, I've spent the past few months working on and off on this Universe Mode Spreadsheet I wanted to share. I track ppv matches, title history, and winners of Royal Rumble/MITB. Though the game's impressively large roster is perhaps its biggest asset, that's not to say that WWE 2K22 doesn't have other strengths. As the follow-up to WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011, WWE '12 unsurprisingly took the Universe Mode to the next level. after several off and on months working on this sheet, I hope anyone that uses it, gets good use out of it: It's gone through a . Even though the GM Mode made its return in WWE 2K22 with the new MyGM Mode, it's Universe that's still the meat and potatoes of the franchise. Find the most up to date ratings for all your favourite WWE Superstars - Checkout our list of WWE 2K22 ratings and find out who's on top! WWE 2K22 improves on its predecessor in just about every measurable way and marks a real return to form for the long-running series. It was packed with storylines, over 100 cutscenes, rivalries, and alliances. Non-assigned superstars are included at the bottom. I am still working on finalizing my Battle Lines card, which I hope to do before I re-launch my universe, so I have a direction for my early stories. 2K Showcase Mode: WWE 2K's playable documentary has been a series highlight. A ministry style undertaker currently holds the main title on the attitude show, but the future of that show will very much depend on alt attires in 22 for the likes of the rock and triple h, plus no angle etc now either!