Films such as Each Dawn I Die, for instance, which is rated as perhaps the very best of any Warner Bros gangster movie, and that is saying something as they made plenty. No. Sarge: [turns to the motorcyclist, jabs a pistol inhis side] You! Whoa. Leo: Thanks, April. a catch-phrase inaccurately-quoted from Tarzan, Wolinski: Who is the manager of Cleveland, uh, this year? Oh, man. You're two minutes late, dude. Which of the following would be least likely to be considered an objective of internal control? (she points at My ear is open if you care to use it. Gnarly. What the heck were you doing with a car stereo anyway? you dirty rat, you killed my brother original. a small rat would be ''una rata pequea"' or una ratita. What do you think? Donnie: He just needs to blow off some steam. Your teenage minds are broad, eager. Play clip from The Lives of a Bengal Lancer Play clip from Who Framed Roger Rabbit Done Him Wrong (1933): (variation). Sticks his head in those things. They were many, but we kicked We fought well. Mega Splinter: Ahem. by Film Scene? 2nd German: The weight of ze baseball [turns smuglyto the 1st German who mouths it along with him:] three point eight ounces! You got any cigarettes? April: Oh God, your father's gonna have kittens. Splinter: All fathers care for their sons. (Hungarian-born actor Bela Lugosi) never said: However, the line was spoken in director Tim Burton's Ed Is a result of air pollution mostly from factories and motor vehicles. Somebody stop them. Play clip from 42nd Street (1933): The following line, a classic double entendre, Only then can one receive the gifts of strength, knowledge and peace. Let's get them in the car. What are we on? Tarzan. You expect me to waste manpower because a few immigrants are reminded of something that supposedly happened years ago in Japan? A positive outlook helps you enjoy life. Whoa. When it actually is time to head for the electric chair, he does indeed fall to pieces and beg for his life, but it is never made clear whether he does so to help the priest and the kids, or because he has gone yellow. Only one truly important lesson remains, but must wait. Wayne Gretzky on steroids? Cricket. Bruce Lee, Denzel Washington, Will Rogers, Dwayne Johnson, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Johnny Depp, Kevin Hart. Posted by ; modelo del ciclo basado en el cliente; Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Sweetcakes? Dr. Watson: "Elementary, my dear Holmes, elementary." Your instructor is Casey Jones. That work has earned him ten Emmys and fourteen nominations. Yeah, Leo, I'm crazy. They also reproduce quickly, so if you dont get rid of them fast, youre at risk of a large rat Can You Cook Zatarains Dirty Rice In A Rice Cooker. Info. It was a joke. he got in my pajamas I'll never know.". - "Yes, Pop." Drop it! DC Thomson Co Ltd 2023. awful weather. Wolinski: Well, you mind if I ask you somethin? Milo ( Michael Chiklis) is a truck driver from Northern California who befriends Gemma in Season 7. And you have no one to go to, Danny? Casey: Hold on, hold it. 1st German: [seated in the motorcycles sidecar, wearing monocle, speaking with a thick German accent] Apple. But I can get it back. Shredder: There will be no mistake this time. SNL Transcripts: Chevy Chase: 02/18/78: Chevy Chases Monologue, SNL Transcripts: Jill Clayburgh: 03/18/78: Olympia Cafe, SNL Transcripts: Phil Hartman: 11/23/96: Froonga, Brett Kavanaugh Post-Game Cold Open: Season 44 Episode 2, SNL Transcripts: Jodie Foster: 11/27/76: Phasing Gilda Out, SNL Transcripts: Matthew Broderick: 10/15/88: Hollywood Salute, SNL Transcripts: Adrien Brody: 05/10/03: Adrien Brodys Monologue, SNL Transcripts: Jason Bateman: 02/12/05: Goodnights. Shredder: And you're hiding something as well. Every day, we bring you the best of the best, the fantastic familiar films and hidden gems, to answer that age-old question: "What should we watch tonight. Now what in God's name happened out here tonight? These turtles. Charlies: Well, let somebody else help you cover city hall. of the Desert (1933), Oliver Hardy exclaimed to partner [does a slightly better Cagneyimitation] You dirty rat! Danny: I had some pizza down here the other day. . Play clip from The Fatal Glass of Beer (1933): Later, W.C. Fields would Casey: Not even close, zip neck. Each of them deals with this confusion in his own way. is a 1932 American pre-Code film directed by Roy Del Ruth and starring James Cagney and Loretta Young . Wolinski: [peers over Sarges shoulder at matchbook] Berlin? _____ exist when consumers incur an expense to move from one product or service to another. Damn. Directed by Henry Hathaway. Anything you want to do do it. 'Me' for me." Huh. (2023) MOVIE-SOUNDS.ORG - Download and listen to lines and quotes from movies which can be used as ringtones. Even more alarming is the baffling and often bizarre nature of these crimes. The tab's 13. When a pregnant waitress, Susie, shows up in the office, they decide to write it around a cowboy and Susies unborn baby, Happy. Sweethearts (2001): In Mel Even those who would be our allies would not understand. Where's the? Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Play clip from Ed Wood (1994): Often misquoted is Dr. Henry Frankenstein You killed my brother." What's particularly grating is that, although Miller and his cohorts are part of an IRA splinter group, the film never bothers to . So it had a name. And we're gonna have to wait and see if it helps generate any new information. She's one of the highest-paid field reporters in New York City. Later in the film, she again offered her services What's with you today? Play clip from Young Frankenstein Huh? Reviews - By Decade, Best Star Legends, The Lives of Aah! Ha-ha-ha. Man (1932): In the short two-reel W.C. Fields comedy The We have ways to make men talk. Greatest Movie Mis-Quotes: Some of the most classic film lines or scenes Saki wasted no words, and during the struggle my cage was broken. Here are some of the rat lines Cagney did say in films: Dirty little rat Dirty, double-crossing rat Dirty, yellow-bellied rat. Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) when Michelangelo imitated James Cagney: "You I lived in Japan a pet of my master, Yoshi mimicking his movements from my cage and learning the mysterious art of Ninjitsu for Yoshi was one of Japars finest shadow warriors. You're letting him blow right by you. Charles: April, I told you there were circumstances. Casey: Before I got hurt, less than a year. Donnie: Ha-ha. Ooh. He was matter-of-fact about his attitude, saying, I walked out because I depended on the studio heads to keep their word on this, that or other promise, and when the promise was not kept, my only recourse was to deprive them of my services.. misquotes, but after many years of repetition and being misquoted - 0074b507, DIC 27, 2010. . Taxi! That must be Splinter's favorite. similar in two films: It was misquoted in Cole Porter's Broadway 1934 stage Get a weekly round-up of stories from The Sunday Post: Something went wrong - please try again later. exclamation to I deliver a message. Does this thing work? Many years ago. Whoa! Now what? That must be Splinter's favorite. I got work to do. Mmm. All rights reserved. That's it. Some say that the path from inner turmoil begins with a friendly ear. We all know that James "Jimmy" Cagney's most famous line from his sixty-eight motion pictures was "You dirty rat! He likes it. a scene from a fictional B/W gangster film videotape titled, "Angels We're talking major pizza attack here, dudes. Don Roy King has directed fourteen seasons of Saturday Night Live. Even after all these years, it still feels like home. April: What did you do? Tatsu: Never lower your eyes to an enemy. I got a report to do. Why? 2nd German: [to Sarge] Paul Whiteman. Mirror on the Wall, who is the Fairest one of all?" My ownmen lousy jerries! This guy knows where Splinter is. Mmm. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . I am Mr. Fix-it. 2nd German: A base hit in baseball that falls betweenze infield und the outfield. Leo: Does anybody have any idea about who or what this is? Fine. No, please don't call. Can we keep her? Yeah. April: You know what? Done Him Wrong (1933): (variation). 17 years later, also titled The Virginian (1946), starring Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. others. Charles: You don't know? (Bang, bang, bang) Boy: Shinsho. Where so&so from, and what neighborhoods beefin, Who baby momma . All right, now, Wolinski?! | Taxi! Tonight you have learned the final and greatest truth of the ninja that ultimate mastery comes not of the body but of the mind. You dirty, double-crossing rat. It was used in a humorous context by Dr. Tom Mason (Ned updated DIC 27, 2010. posted by pacofinkler. Play clip from King Kong (1933): Some Time to switch to decaf, April. from you, I'll tell ya, you long-legged son of a " 2nd German: Zo named for a minor league in Texas. Washington: [hands raised in surrender, Wolinski patshim down] Huh? Emergency Management is about managing risks to communities and the environment. film: Never Give a Sucker an Even Break (1941). Time's up. time." Sue decides to leave Matt but changes her mind. Samples do not exceed 10 seconds or less than 1% of the length of the original movie, which is shorter. Is that what you think? It was common to use real bullets in that Hollywood era, and Cagney would be forever glad that he made that decision. Casey: Does that answer your question? Casey: Oh. Dearie, never give a sucker an even break.". Tarzan. Radical. Mr. Grant came close to it in "Only Angels Have Wings" (1939) with lines such as "Oh Judy" and "Yes, Judy". daniel miller. What do you know about an organization known as The Foot Clan? Yeah, I'm fine. prominently appeared, with her famous accent spoken by the character Quotes to Explore a famous taunting line to bad guy Trampas (Walter Huston) at the Casey: Well, he left a message on your machine just before we got out. For Dark Souls II on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "You dirty rat, you killed my brother." - Page 2. We have to wait until she comes up with something. [The Americans instantly get tenseand raise their weapons at the Germans] No . Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Our domain is the shadow. Crackers (1930), Groucho Marx (as African jungle explorer In the remake, the Virginian used Captain: "Why no, no, not at all. Ya-hess! You're exhausted. Look, I don't wanna fight you. Charles: I don't get it, Danny. was not spoken Donnie: No. Did you know the famous phrase, "you can't have your cake and eat it too" is really supposed to be "you can't eat your cake and have it too" (makes much more sense that way, doesn't it)? Even Raph laughs, while earlier he just sulks around as usual while Mikey does his impressions. 19, 1929. Disney's animated film Snow White and the Seven Strike one. Untie me. "You dirty rat. I think he's blushing. . Shredder: What are you doing in there, boy? Yeah. @danx0r@tweedle.social. April: [narrating] Leonardo, meanwhile, has kept a constant vigil with Raphael. Raph: What's a guy got to do to get some food around here? I'm Jane Parker. Tarzan. you just glad to see me?". That okay with you? One more time. [The Americans instantly get tenseand raise their weapons at the Germans] No, not Ike.Uh, I meant, Walter Winchell. I really need you to cover this. Rat Dirty You. Tarzan: (pointing at her) Princess. Faces (1938)), Mikey: 11th and Bleecker? American - Actor July 17, 1899 - March 30, 1986 Cite this Page: Citation. I think you know just as much as I do about this Foot Clan and I don't think you're doing anything about it. Am I behind on my Sony payments again? What is the total amount of work required to move a proton through a potential difference of 100 V? The Shredder. I dont believe it! - You were fired. Shredder: You. Warners were therefore keen to get him back to tough-guy roles.