26.4 K 30. This is my first quiz so sorry if I messed up haha. Then you have to make and send a video of you singing/dancing/modeling/rapping. You are filled with energy and a will to do something spectacular, which is why your idol is the most famous member of 2 PM. Stray Kids. Share your newly created diagnosis! Which non romanceable companion should actually be your LI? Keep performing and try to keep calm. Hello! She says you're lazy. Do you like to be informed? (Your K-idol life pt.3), your idol life -> idol that wants to date you, Kpop Idol Life | Part 7. Besides, its just haters that are saying that. I tried to do the best I could to make it as realistic as possible. NOTE: photos for each question were picked randomly, No! Just because you're far from everyone else doesn't mean you can't achieve your dream! What do you do? Do you really think you can stand living with other people and working with them 24/7, even if you don't like them? Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! What do you do? How often do you follow K-pop culture? You fit %100 to the kpop idol lifestyle! His multi-talented attributes are just meant for you! How would you want your man to tell you if he was getting jealous of guys trying to flirt with you? (Ex. Show all. 1.1K Takers Personality Quiz. Thank you for reading my posts ^^ talk to me on social media if you want: Twitter: @hobixore_ Instagram: @pastelj_oon TikTok: @yeolfii which minor taz character should you go on two dates with. Yes, in fact I'm already studying it so it will be easier for me in trainee days! Will your comeback be successful? Questions: 45 | Attempts: 230371 | Last updated: Sep 26, 2022 Sample Question How would you want your man to tell you if he was getting jealous of guys trying to flirt with you? She lives with her sister and her two cats, Timmy and Momo, all of whom also love K-pop and K-drama. hi everyone! 3.3K Takers Personality Quiz. Quiz. Asians might have a bit of an advantage, but if you're non-Asian, you are still welcomed to take this test! Awesome! If the fans want him/her out, they gotta leave, Fansll get used to them! Without moving even an inch (except for your fingers), you can get scouted, trained, and debuted, all in under a few minutes! Click to take it <33. Follow. That's not for me, I rather focus on my music than have tv exposure, I'm shy! The cost of K-Pop is about $40,000 (Wont effect), What is your zodiac? & many more results. (june 2021) Can you name all the kpop idols? Emotionally speaking, do you really think you can handle practice all day and barely see your family/friends? Food won't stop me from achieving my dream. Are you leading a healthy life like Billie Eilish? Keep trying! Which Bring Me the Horizon band member are you? Are you happy with how things go for you? Easy, just take the quiz below, and see how your idol story plays out! I want to become a Kpop idol because i want my dream to come true. I'm feeling good~ : *:* In case you're not Korean, do you have the patience to learn the language? I know mine isn't the best either, but I tried my best and I hope you enjoy! Curious to know which K-pop idol is best suited for you? Let's take this short quiz and find out who's your BTS prince. @jennapachal. 2.9K Takers Personality Quiz. Take later. A K-pop idol is an artist in Korean pop music or the K-pop industry. 1.7 M 632. You can be the one who'd be there for her 24/7 and help her to live her dream life. jenna . Which one of those talents you consider to have? (Be honest!). Raine0211 is a lover of all things . it basically said if you make up your mind you might make it. 1. QUIZ: Which MONSTA X Song Represents Your Love Story With Your Bias? . 3. Hi .Everyone. We are Back with The 7th part of this quiz.Hope U like it. Jisoo likes to be around people and finds comfort in long talks. Find out what makes you such a great waifu >:3. TalkSEVENTEENwith her onTwitter. Great! Seventeen. The result i got was encouraging. How would you react? Give Orange. QUIZ: Which Male K-Pop Idol Will Be Your Korean Tutor? It's equally easy to make him laugh and go mad, he cannot imagine life without dancing and workouts, and he's afraid of mice. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. I really wanted a picture with it. QUIZ: Which K-Pop Idol Will Be Your "Absolute Boyfriend"? Im half taiwanese so i dont think ill be able to achieve this. I really want to be a Kpop idol, but i live very far away from Korea. A group member of yours comes to you telling you a rumor you and him/her know its not true. Halfway there! Comments. I speak english and can understand mandarin. Continue training until I debut, I won't give up, Consider the option of quitting, and actually quitting, Consider the option of quitting, but decide to keep going. NCT. Obsessed with travel? if you were a kpop idol .. what would your life be like? 953 Takers Personality Quiz. Don't forget to comment about how was it and when you comment we feel honored.And the authors of this quiz are. The theory was first introduced in 1969 as "life cycle theory of leadership". You knew that group so you took a picture outside their house. Stuff like this happens almost to everyone right? First, there's getting your skills up and practicing for hours. Hello guys! (Dragon Age) Take later. Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield. Kpop Quiz. Honestly, i dont even know the guy/girl personally. Feel extremely sad, seek for support from bandmates. This is a test to tell you how much of a chance you have of becoming a K-pop idol. Or have you imagined yourself being an idol, working alongside some of your favorite groups? QUIZ: Discover Your Life As A K-Pop Star By Answering Some "This Or That" Questions. Feel devastated, is blocking everyone out of your life really worth it? Quiz: Who Is Your Ideal K-Pop Boyfriend? Your life as a kpop idol part 1. 1.9K Takers Personality Quiz. Or is an idol lifestyle something you wouldnt even dare dream about? Which Blackpink Song Represents Your Personality? Cover Ima a small quiz to find out your life as an all time star in Korea!! blackpink. Twice. You: i loved this quiz - i really wanna be a kpop idol and have skills and this gave me motivation! Produce 101. How many times would you want to be kissed a week? Even if I participate I will probably be mostly quiet. i want to become one because since i was young i loved to sing and dancing since 2016. i really want to become a kpop idol too, but i don't think i'm good for itmy dream is to become a trannie and try my best.. HELEN O' GRADY IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET STARTED ON OUR JOURNEY TO BECOMMING A K-POP IDOL LOVE XENO KALLUM, Hey im 14 years old and i really want to become a kpop idol because ive also like to dance and i dont know if my voice is high or not because im not that good but i dont know how to speak Korean some of the words i understand with it but i dont understand that much so i want to become a kpop idol because i want my dreams to come true, my mom will say no to this. Random OC Generator! The quiz below will match you to your K-pop personality twin and show you the idol within. A fan is being rude and hating you for no reason. I won't stop until I achieve what I aimed for. Find the Countries of Europe - No Outlines Minefield. It was modest, selling a few essentials plus a . Name the 300 kpop idols! Hows your reaction? Youre one of the 2 members who brought the group up from just North/South Korea. I don't need to rely on others. yoyoyeol. Anime & Manga Music Idol Life Korean Life Kpop Kpop Game blackpink Bts Enhypen Kpop Quiz . i really want to be a kpop idol. Your company is forcing you to have a very strict diet. Bookmark Quiz . You had a lot . See More by this Creator. I know mine isn't the best either, but I tried my best and I hope you enjoy! BTS, Blackpink, Pentagon, NCT, Monsta X, and more! Your debut album! Your band receives the black ocean, what's your reaction? What personality would you most want to see him be? And I'm 12 great quiz I hope you are right, I love to make music I can sing well but my parents want me to become an engineer I don't know what will happen but I know I can be brave. Big Hit / SM Publish date: November 6. This quiz below lets you easily find out what K-pop idol is perfect for your personality type. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Kalguksu (Korean knife noodles) BuzzFeed Staff. This is just for fun, so please don't take your result too seriously or be sad over it! Play MASH To Find Out What Your Life As A K-Pop Idol Would Look Like. You have some serious idol material in you! What song/band would you listen to more than any other? Ambermist Absolutely love it! I am considering to maybe audition when I'm about 15 or 16, it also depends on my parents, so It's hard for me. Which idol do you resemble most? which tfc character r u. Euodias is one of the few British hopefuls to have experienced the gruelling life of a. You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Enter Your Name. Jimin is a vocalist and the leading dancer of BTS, perhaps, the most famous k-pop band so far. They don't believe in music like I do.I can't help feeling hopeless coz I have no choice but to choose music. Say you are an idol and anti fans won't stop threatening you on SNS, what would you do? 2. Take later. Our focus and expertise is music! Reporting on what you care about. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! and i loved that message ty. Post on social media that if someone has been rude to my members that theyre gonna have to fight me. Kisses you in front of everybody Almost there! Are you sure you want to delete this comment? I am half asian so i am not confident in my looks but i can sing and dance. Quiz: Which ENHYPEN Member Is Your Soulmate? Fans dream about V from BTS or Chan Yeol from EXO. We will reveal the results as per the options you choose. Jisoo is not only beautiful but extremely intelligent. Lisa from BLACKPINK 4. Kpop Quiz. Have a deep conversation with both parties and explain them how this can damage our career and friendship, Leave hints about what's happening on SNS, Talk to your manager and ask them to help you cool down things, That's it, thank you for taking my quiz! I'll do anything to make my dream come true! This is just for fun, so please dont take your result too seriously or be sad over it! You are looking for someone like him who can manage multiple things at the same time and still manage to treat you like the princess you are! I can sing and dance but i cant speak Korean. To know which K-Pop idol you are, take this quiz. Group member. While life might look like that for the top idols, a large amount of K-Pop performers spend their careers in debt and underpaid, no matter how much they work. Your group members are crying because a fan way being rude to them. Once he gives his heart to his girlfriend, he loves her without conditions and only looks at her with innocent and sincere love. Obsessed with travel? Thumbnail: Wonyoung (IVE, Ex izone), only 1 part; short quiz+long results; make your idol life and find out everything: your group, friends, rumors etc. I really want to become a Kpop idol or just an idol. Being halfway from fitting to the kpop idol lifestyle is very good for you, just keep improving on your flaws and I'm sure you'll get there! I tried to put as much detail into it as possible, and will probably add more th. Becoming a trainee is hard work. 1.2K Takers Personality Quiz. There's a fight going on between you and a bandmate/two of your bandmates. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. I want to be a Kpop artist or maybe just a singer although my voice is not the greatest ever, although i am a really good songwriter to maybe i could dabble in that region of Kpop. i want to learn Korean but its hard. I think that if I become an idol/trainee I will gradually become used to it. Congratulations! Quiz: How Well Do You Know Blackpink Jennie? Kpop Idol. Your K-Pop Idol Life Quiz! Kpop Group. Popular Quizzes Today. Taecyeon is the best idol for you! Be so sad I cry and I will say a few words at the funeral , Tell the fans that we lost a member, but wont quit, You saw a Kpop house! establish yourself as the 8th member of bts and i'll tell you who your bangtan bff is. Are you really able to wake up super early everyday and work until the late evening? User Generated Content is not posted by anyone affiliated with, or on behalf of, Playbuzz.com. You feel like you're going to pass out onstage. Are you melting hearts around the world like ice cream? With K-pop agencies holding auditions all around the world now . You don't have everything that being a kpop idol takes, but you're still pretty good! QUIZ: Which ASTRO Song Represents Your Love Story With Your Bias. var app_5bae7656cf433100130b18a1;(function(d, t){var s=d.createElement(t),options={"appId":"5bae7656cf433100130b18a1","width":"800","height":"800","async":true,"host":"quiz.tryinteract.com"};s.src='https://i.tryinteract.com/embed/app.js';s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function(){var rs=this.readyState;if(rs)if(rs!='complete')if(rs!='loaded')return;try{app_5bae7656cf433100130b18a1=new InteractApp();app_5bae7656cf433100130b18a1.initialize(options);app_5bae7656cf433100130b18a1.display();}catch(e){}};var scr=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],par=scr.parentNode;par.insertBefore(s,scr);})(document,'script'); Raine0211is a lover of all things Korean, especially K-pop, K-drama, and Korean food. His multi-talented attributes are just meant for you! Your Waifu Score! How is your idol career going to turn out? Keep fighting your way through! Just started and ended a kpop idol series Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. No one really supports in my dream. I want to be popular and share my popularity with others. I am 13 really want to be a kpop but I am not very confident in myself and I am not Korean. The idol life often appears so flashy; sometimes we cannot help but want to try out that life as well. K-pop is Korean pop music comprising dance, electronic hip-hop, and rock from South Korea. I am currently 10 and trying to decide if I really want to be a K-pop idol. Your chances are. iffy. I hope you enjoy it make sure to put your sc. Quiz: How Well Do You Know Blackpink Rose? How long do you prepare? Find out which male K-Pop idol will become your Korean tutor! I understand you want us to leave, so well go, You: Okay jeez *punches oldest because they interrupted you and your members*, You guys are now the most successful group in the world! The reason behind the controversy is kind of stupid anyway. Today's Top Quizzes in Music. New fans and/or old fans will get used to it and maybe the member will become more popular, If you were in a group, and Im not saying you have to, how many members? Click OK to view your final result (won't affect anything). t0ky0nights is a K-pop enthusiast whose interests include many . An OC generator I made because I was struggling to think of OC ideas. Which idol do you resemble most? Browse Music. Junsu is the most suitable idol for you! Secondly, I worry I won't be excepted, not because of my skills but because.. Take later. 16. Quiz: Which Enhypen Member Is Your Brother? I've seen sooo many "how fit are you to be a kidol" quizzes that aren't accurate at all, and definitely won't prepare you for idol life. These artists can either be members of a K-pop group or solo artists. See what your life would be like as a K-Pop idol! which friends character are u based on whatever pops into my head. Secretly eat even though I know it will only hurt me, Talk to the staff and try to convince them there are more proper ways to lose weight, like extra exercise. i hope one day my dream will come true. Countries of the World. Here's to even more K-pop quizzes featuring all your faves in 2020, and . I love music but I'm not confident. Let us know in the comments below! Well, weve got a no-hassle, 30-days money-back guarantee solution here for you! By. Both. I think my parents would disapprove with what i want to be. We have other quizzes matching your interest. Celebrities & Fame Music Kpop Kpop Life Kpop Story Idol Kpop Idol Idol Life Idol Story . today I have a little surprise video as a thank you for all the love I received these past weeks! All Rights Reserved. 3. var app_5dcba660248cb70014b16b1b;(function(d, t){var s=d.createElement(t),options={"appId":"5dcba660248cb70014b16b1b","width":"800","height":"800","async":true,"host":"quiz.tryinteract.com"};s.src='https://i.tryinteract.com/embed/app.js';s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function(){var rs=this.readyState;if(rs)if(rs!='complete')if(rs!='loaded')return;try{app_5dcba660248cb70014b16b1b=new InteractApp();app_5dcba660248cb70014b16b1b.initialize(options);app_5dcba660248cb70014b16b1b.display();}catch(e){}};var scr=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],par=scr.parentNode;par.insertBefore(s,scr);})(document,'script'); What were your results? I'd rather learn from professional teachers, even if it will put more on my training schedule. When shes not writing for Soompi, shes playing the cello and singing. If you . Note: Disregard the "17%" you see on the results. Your Kpop Life (pt.9) AWARD SHOW. I want to but I lack the motivation to learn it How would you feel about living miles away from your family? This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Take this quiz to find out how your idol careerwould end up. QUIZZES Oct 21, 2021. 3.5K Takers Personality Quiz. Start this quiz to find your result. Take later. Belinda_Ccouldnt ever imagine doing what the idols do. QUIZ: Which Male K-Pop Idol Will You Wear A Couple Outfit With This Halloween? Why do you want to be a K-pop idol? Share it with us in the comments! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. She can be found dancing or writing articles, and lyrics most of the time. Taecyeon. COVER: Niki from Enhypen, Cover: Ros (Blackpink) Pictures are not mine & they are all from Pinterest !! You suddenly got to meet an android robot built as women' ideal boyfriend (like the plot of the drama "My Absolute Boyfriend"). STEM Entrance Exam Quiz: Can you pass this Stem Exam? Have you considered auditioning yet? Would you make a sensation in the music world or find romance during your journey? Leave, this is too much for you to handle, Take it easier on yourself even if it means less good outcome, Talk to your CEO and try to convince them to be less harsh. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Which Stand do you have. Comments. Hope u like it!. Keep trying and maybe ask for more specific explanation of what you did wrong, Take a short break, breath some fresh air and continue. var app_5b98635610e74b0014bd0e3a;(function(d, t){var s=d.createElement(t),options={"appId":"5b98635610e74b0014bd0e3a","width":"800","height":"800","async":true,"host":"quiz.tryinteract.com"};s.src='https://i.tryinteract.com/embed/app.js';s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function(){var rs=this.readyState;if(rs)if(rs!='complete')if(rs!='loaded')return;try{app_5b98635610e74b0014bd0e3a=new InteractApp();app_5b98635610e74b0014bd0e3a.initialize(options);app_5b98635610e74b0014bd0e3a.display();}catch(e){}};var scr=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],par=scr.parentNode;par.insertBefore(s,scr);})(document,'script'); t0ky0nights is a K-pop enthusiast whose interests include many forms of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean entertainment. Access the radio on 96.3 FM in the Greater Toronto Area, 102.9 FM in the Southern Georgian Bay and 103.1 FM in Eastern Ontario - and worldwide via the www.classicalfm.ca.SAN DIEGO The local classic rock station 101.5 KGB FM will debut a brand new morning show on Monday, iHeartMedia San Diego . idk if they will accept me because i'm black but, I can sing dance and rap. I'm not asian, I know that there are some non asian kpop idols but they at few and far between and I worry I will get a lot of hate for it and it might even hinder the rest of my groups career so the thing is im not confident enough and i cant speak that much korean just the basics of the basic . 16 hours ago Rashcorn. You must be following some K-Pop singers due to their unique personalities. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Im very happy i got this. Achieving fame as a K-pop star involves years of intensive training, and often some plastic surgery. Best Friend in the Group. Its performance day. With which Guns N' Roses member would you get along? People who hate Kpop now love it! You shouldn't become a kpop idol but you still got somewhat small chance in the industry based on your current traits and emotional/physical state. QUIZ: Which Male K-Pop Idol Will You Wear A Couple Outfit With This Halloween? BTS (G)i-dle. I am being raised by my grandparents my own parents abandoned me I wanna be a kpop idol but they only want me to study and became something else. What do you do? (Tbh this is hard for me), Kill my bff from my group. the pics used for the results are not mine! US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. If you'll ever become a kpop idol, I'm sure you'd make it far! Ignore it, it probably won't be too bad at the end. Quiz introduction. I look awkward in every picture, I still got some improvement to do but I'm ok. You're practicing with one of the company's professional trainers and no matter how much you try to improve they don't seem happy, what do you do? All the best K-Pop quizzes in one place. What do you do? Have an awesome, bright . I/my group members wake up at 3:30am, start practice at 5:30am, finish at 6:00pm, then go home at 7:00pm, Fans come to a fan sign.