Kia Forte Engine Knocking. Class Vehicles. Some of these models were reportedly subject to "inadequate" recalls in 2015 and 2017, but others remain on the market. 2015 Kia Forte Recalls. . Symptoms range from abnormal knocking sounds to excessive stalling, shaking, idling, misfiring, and complete engine failure. KIA Forte / Cerato 2015. I was driving up to the mountains and my car started making a weird noise like as if it was trying to catch or struggling so I pulled over right away. *lj: 03/13/18: Transmission and Drivetrain: NHTSA ID: 10130104 TSB ID: TSBTRA047_R2 Tsb - driveshaft serviceability - this bulletin has been revised most recently to include additional information. With the 2017 Kia Forte, the automaker claims that owners don't sacrifice quality to get the bargain. Lots of people there are saying Kia Canada is replacing many of these engines for free, even when out of warranty. Covers the entire vehicle from engine to infotainment system. From WiKi:" Kia told NHTSA about a recall of more than 618,000 model year 2011-2014 Kia Optima, 2012-2014 Sorento and 2011-2013 Sportage vehicles because the Theta engine bearings wore out too early and . An engine compartment fire can occur while driving. If the check engine light in your 2015 Kia Forte starts flashing, that means that the problem needs abrupt attention and your Kia should be brought in shortly. Engine replacement? | Kia Forte Forum The contact stated that there was an abnormal burning odor detected. It is highly likely that if the engine is cranking, but not starting that it has thrown an OBDII code. Engine Problem on the 2015 KIA FORTE. Then I went to start the car again after turning it . Engine not stopping, Again! Kia Forte / Cerato 2015 | Kia ... Anonymous, IN (2016 Kia Forte LX 1.8-L 4 Cyl) Radio "AM radio stopped working - needed warranty service from the dealer to fix the problem. The additions do not have to be done at once, Chassis/suspension parts for your Kia Forte can be added on a later date, but a balance should be met to support the extra power. Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light blinking or flashing, or is it solid . ($117 - $148) in Tea, SD. Summary: Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2012-2013 Sorento, 2012-2015 Forte and Forte Koup, 2011-2013 Optima Hybrid, 2014-2015 Soul, and 2012 Sportage vehicles. The contact owns a 2014 Kia Forte. 1 The Price Is Right. Wish there was a backup camera and more updated technology with radio, but still pretty up to date. The vehicle was taken to hagerstown Kia (10307 auto pl, hagerstown, md 21740, (301) 739-7283) where it was diagnosed with needing the engine to be replaced. One of the problems is related to a high-pressure fuel pipe that connects to the fuel pipe. 2012-2015 Forte. Kia Forte: Shakes When Idling → Causes and Diagnosis ... # 2. The Kia Forte has the longest-running issue included . There needs to be a recall on kia's engines. 74 Complaints: 2015 Kia Forte Engine Problems | Page 2 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forte yourself? There is enough there for it to run but not enough to properly oil the head the way most cars are. 2012-2015 Forte Koup. Top Ten Reasons to Buy the 2015 Kia Forte - The Pros. Engine Knocking Noise Problems of the 2015 Kia Motor Forte SPONSORED. My car service was up -to-date. Kia Problems and Complaints - 80 Issues - RepairPal.com 2012-2013 Sorento. The contact owns a 2015 Kia Forte. The problem is the engine is lacking oil pressure. 2015 Kia Forte Lx Hesitation And Jerking Problem solved but airbag light is on # 104. 2015 Kia Forte engine problems with 82 complaints from Forte owners. The problems experienced by owners of the 2015 Kia Forte Koup during the first 90-days of ownership. problem. The contact stated that the vehicle was consuming an excessive amount of engine oil. There is no doubt that Kia had a poor reputation two decades ago, in part due to frequent automatic transmission problems. A Hyundai and Kia engine lawsuit alleges several models are equipped with defective gasoline direct injection (GDI) and multipoint fuel injection (MPI) engines which may catch fire. Table 1. Popular Models: 2014, 2015, 2016. The oil light coming on and blinking would mean that your Forte sees an issue with the current oil pressure in the vehicle, since the oil level has been checked already that would mean there is a serious mechanical problem causing . ($112 - $125) in Greenville, NC. 1 Engine Knocking Noise problem Failure Date: 11/02/2020 The vehicle mileage is currently at 115,446 . I'm facing a strange issue here, when I'm switching off the ignition switch and even remove the key completely the whole car dashboard and electrical system shutdown including. Engine And Engine Cooling problem 1 2.0L Nu Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engines ; 2.4L Theta II Multi-Port Injection (MPI) engines; 2012-2015 Kia Forte Koup cars . A flashing light indicates that the problem is accurate and if not taken care of shortly may result in principal damage to the vehicle. The problem is most commonly seen in 2006, 2012, and 2015 model years. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's equipment (21 problems). This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. There have been 1 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. The severity and frequency of repairs are both much lower than other vehicles, so the Forte is one of the more reliable vehicles on the road. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2015 KIA FORTE.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. 29 - 34. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2015 Kia Forte LX including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. The engine needs air, fuel, and a spark in order to run. 173 - 201. Rio. If this happens, a fuel leak could occur. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. If the light continues to stay on, that means there is a problem, and you need to read the codes with an OBD-II Scanner. Common problems of the 2015 Kia Motor Forte This generation of Kia had a few engine issues im afraid and your symptoms are consistent with a damaged engine. A higher rating means fewer problems. Risk of Major Repair. An engine compartment fire can occur while driving. Four problems related to engine noise have been reported for the 2015 Kia Motor Forte. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 20V750000 (Engine) however, the part to do the recall repair was unavailable. What To Do If You Find A Nail In Your Tire. Kia Forte: Engine Cranks → Won't Start. No check engine light, its stalls while driving. or Best Offer. 2015 Kia Forte Estimates. There are a lot of reasons why your Forte may shake when idle. Federal highway safety officials have announced a recall for roughly 1.2 million Hyundai and Kia SUVs and cars, due to a . Kia is well-known for its impressive fuel economy and the new Forte is no . THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED FOR THESE FAULTY ENGINES. Kia Forte problems (3) View all. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reportedly states that more than 6 million Hyundai and Kia vehicles have been affected by the engine defect since 2015. Engine not Stopping !! Hi All, My KIA Details: Cerato EX 1.6 L GAMMA DOHC (Middle East) Sedan 2015 Automatic Transmission 290,000 KM Approx. Pretty much every day 2-3 new people are posting about this problem. Does the Kia stall at idle or when driving? The settlement involves recalls from 2015 to 2017 . I have a 2015 Kia Forte, and it keeps stalling. There's over 3100 members on the Quebec Class Action Lawsuit facebook page for Kia Forte engine "knocking" problems. The recall began January 27, 2021. Kia also had Optima, Sorento and Sportage models equipped with 2.4L and 2.0L Theta II GDI engines, but it took no action in 2015 because it checked its Theta engine manufacturing process, which involved a separate assembly line using different procedures, and found no issues, with "extremely low" rates of warranty and field claims. Have had a good experience so far. 1,600 miles. An engine compartment fire can . 2015 KIA FORTE Problems & Complaints. Read complaint(s) filed for the 2015 KIA FORTE.These complaints & problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. accountCircle. Fuel Propulsion System Problem on the 2015 KIA FORTE. 2017 Kia Forte engine problems usually set in at around 20,000 to 40,000 miles. 18 problems related to engine and engine cooling have been reported for the 2015 Kia Motor Forte. Oil Change. Since then, Kia has made a 180-degree turn. In no particular order, Kia is calling back the 2012 to 2013 model year Sorento, 2012 Sportage, 2012 to 2015 Forte and Forte Koup, 2011 to 2013 Optima Hybrid, as well as the 2014 to 2015 Soul. That's a great place to start. An engine compartment fire can occur while driving. The GDI engines were also prone to catching on fire, leading to a large recall in 2015. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Even the new models are hailed as a "power player.". OK, so it turns out rodents don't really snack on the coating, but they do love chewing on it and making nests out of it. Horsepower. Forte. ENGINE Recall Date: 12/01/2020. Summary: Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2012-2013 Sorento, 2012-2015 Forte and Forte Koup, 2011-2013 Optima Hybrid, 2014-2015 Soul, and 2012 Sportage vehicles. . Wheel Alignment. The contact stated that the check engine warning light was illuminated. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Contact Us Now. The average annual repair cost is $451 which means it has excellent ownership costs. Never had a mins trouble until they did there update for the recall. Highly doubt they look for metal in engine oil on every oil change. Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Engine Timing If your Kia Forte's engine timing is off, it's going to stall out, misfire, and altogether not run properly. For more information: Owners may also contact the National . This could have been damaged over time, misaligned, or improperly torqued during the engine replacement procedure. This will lead to worse issues and more expensive repair costs. Kia's number for this recall is SC200. problem. A week ago, Hyundai and Kia agreed to pay up to $210 million in fines for failing to recall 1.6 million vehicles that also had engine problems. Transmission. Jan 03 2019. Kia Forte / Engine problems This class action seeks to compensate all buyers or leasers of a Kia Forte 2010 to 2015 for their engine problems caused by a design defect. The same motor that is in the lawsuit is the same motor i had in the car. We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Kia engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines. KIA Forte / Cerato 2015. Here are some of the more common causes of an engine timing problem: The recall includes the following: 2012-2015 Kia Forte compact sedans equipped with . When it asks for a lot of fuel, instead of taking off, it stalls out with the demand. What I find troubling is that the same engine in an Optima, Sportage, or Sorrento have been addressed and the Forte seems to be excluded. What have you tried so far? Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. I'm from Cape Breton Nova Scotia, I have a 2014 Kia Forte LX with 82,000+ on the ticker over the last 6 months or so I've noticed a ticking noise after placing the car in drive to drive up the . Mar 11 2021. I was sold a 2016 kia forte with a bad transmission and the dealership cancelled my warranty the year that i bought the car i was not aware that they cancelled it until i found out my transmission was bad and went to the dealership to try to have them fix it and they . Engine Noise problem 1 Failure Date: 04/12/2021 These problems come from scrapes on the cylinders in the engine that are caused by a design defect and a fluttering of the pistons. Buy your used Kia Forte motors/engines from us and save time and money. Driving Experience . View all 30 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2015 Kia Forte on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2015 Forte. In addition, the brake pedal was depressed but the vehicle failed to stop. Car problem(s) with the 2015 KIA FORTE. Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2012-2013 Sorento, 2012-2015 Forte and Forte Koup, 2011-2013 Optima Hybrid, 2014-2015 Soul, and 2012 Sportage vehicles. Corrective action 2016 Kia FORTE Engine Problems, Complaints and Defects, Recalls and Failures. The most recently reported issues are listed below. I am second owner to the car and my warranty expired. After the fires, Kia agreed to increase the warranty for the certain vehicles to 10 years / 120,000 miles. 22 - 25. If you have been injured in an accident that involved a recalled Hyundai or Kia vehicle, you may be entitled to financial compensation. There are a lot of issues that can cause your Forte to crank, but not start. While this was a common issue up until the 2015 model year, it wasn't an issue that was guaranteed to happen. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. The contact stated the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 20V750000. The most recently reported issues are listed below. The 2015 Kia Forte has 196 problems & defects reported by Forte owners. Kia warranty states vehicle must be maintained by Kia. Car problem(s) with the 2015 KIA FORTE. Popular Models: 2010, 2012, 2014. chevron. Kia Forte Shaking When Idling Diagnosis. There have been 1 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Performance Parts for Kia Forte Summary: The extra power added by engine performance parts should also be complemented with chassis/suspension parts. 7 Engine Clicking And Tapping Noises problem of the 2015 Kia Motor Forte Failure Date: 12/18/2020 Driving home from work. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Kia Motor Forte based on all problems reported for the 2015 Forte. Kia K900 problems (1) View all . Kia » Cadenza » 2015 switch models Amanti Borrego Cadenza Carens Carnival Ceed Cerato Cerato Hatch Forte Forte Koup FORTE5 K5 K900 Magentis Niro Niro EV Niro Plug-in Hybrid Optima Optima Hybrid Optima Plug-in Hybrid Picanto Plug-in Hybrid Rio Rio5 Rondo Sedona Seltos Sephia Shuma 2 Sorento Sorento Hybrid Soul Soul EV Spectra Sportage Stinger . The contact noticed smoke and fire coming from the engine compartment of the vehicle. The worst complaints are engine, lights, and transmission problems. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's engine and engine cooling with 74 problems. The accelerator pedal was depressed, but the vehicle failed to accelerate. The contact owned a 2015 Kia Rio. . An engine compartment fire can occur while driving. ENGINE Recall Date: 12/01/2020. Yes My 2015 Kia forte engine went out at only 86,000 ! Engine . Was: $37.00. Jan 19, 2016. Problem with your Kia? Popular Models: 2017, 2016, 2018. The most recently reported issues are listed below. 2015 Kia forte 5 1.6 turbo large deposits of metal in oil. . This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Engine not Stopping !! this bulletin provides information regarding axle shaft . Kia, Hyundai Engine Failure Problems Result in Recall for 1.2M Vehicles. How To Fix Up Foggy Headlights Fast. 40,400 miles. Hi All, My KIA Details: Cerato EX 1.6 L GAMMA DOHC (Middle East) Sedan 2015 Automatic Transmission 290,000 KM Approx. The worst complaints are engine knock, engine failure while driving. In the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles & conditions. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 20V750000 (engine). Risk of Major Repair. Yet, the drivers have spoken and this model is riddled with issues. I'm facing a strange issue here, when I'm switching off the ignition switch and even remove the key completely the whole car dashboard and electrical system shutdown including. The Kia Forte Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 6th out of 36 for compact cars. The plaintiff says he leased a 2015 Kia Soul in April 2015 that has allegedly been damaged three times because the automaker keeps replacing soy-based wiring with more soy wiring, inviting more critters to snacktime. If it is, get the trouble codes. 2015 Kia Forte. Before you go trying to figure out which one is causing your Forte to feel like it's on spin cycle, make sure that the check engine light isn't on. Bought car from Kia 2015 Forte 4 door with their certification with 32500 miles took car in for 2nd oil change at 40400 miles was told rear brakes were into the rotors and front brakes were starting to do the same. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Kia Motor Forte based on all problems reported for the 2015 Forte. Some owners have shared that their engines would suddenly die while driving, which may increase the risk of accidents. This mirrors the more recent 2017-2021 Kia Sportage and 2017-2019 Kia Cadenza engine fire recall due to electrical issues. MPG Hwy. They replaced the knock sensor and in less than 3 weeks my check engine light came on and took it back now there saying it's the plugs and wires. The contact owns a 2015 Kia Forte. 2014-2015 Soul. Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2012-2013 Sorento, 2012-2015 Forte and Forte Koup, 2011-2013 Optima Hybrid, 2014-2015 Soul, and 2012 Sportage vehicles. Models such as Sportage, Rio, Telluride, Stinger, Sorento, Optima, Soul, Sedona, Forte, K900 are now some of the most reliable vehicles on the market with very few transmission . The Check Engine Light should stay on when you turn the ignition to ON position, and until you start the engine, the light shouEngine Light should stay on when you turn the ignition to ON position, and until you start the engine, the light should turn off.. Review of 2015 Kia forte! 6 speed, Automatic w/OD, 6 speed, Manual w/OD. 04/16/15: NHTSA ID: 10057100 TSB ID: PS354 Kia: my forte 2014-2015 some models may experience a hard or no start while stationary. March 2021. It features a defective electrical system, a poor fuel system and a malfunctioning engine that require attention. 2015 Kia Forte Check Engine Light. Our list of 80 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Kia. Had this car less than 2 years… So much for 10 year 100k warranty. This can be caused by the fuel pump or fuel filter. Common Kia Problems and Repair Costs . The vehicle was taken to the local dealer who confirmed that parts were not yet available. Kia Forte5 problems (1) View all. Forte. The. Lets start our own CLASS ACTION ! The Theta II engine has a long list of problems ranging from bearing failure, engine knocks, and excessing oil consumption. 2011-2013 Optima Hybrid. There are 51 complaints filed for the 2015 KIA FORTE. Though nothing significant has changed for the 2015 model year, especially in our SX-spec car with the 1.6-liter turbo-four engine (201 hp, 195 lb-ft of torque), the Kia does have a new competitor . The following chart shows the 16 most common problems for 2015 Kia Motor Forte. The contact owns a 2015 Kia Forte. Took my Kia Forte 2015 in for a recall. With an MSRP of $15,980 for the basic model, the Kia Forte costs considerably less than its competitors such as the Volkswagen Golf, Ford Focus, Mazda 3 or the Honda Fit. Kia Forte Koup problems (0) View all. 2012-2013 Forte and Forte Koup with 2.4-liter Theta II engine; 2014-2015 Forte, Forte Koup, and Soul with 2.0-liter Nu engine; 2014-2015 Kia Soul with 2.0-liter inline-4 Nu engine Need Legal Advice? Add Complaint. The car is super zippy and easy to drive and park, however about a few years in and some normal wear and tear problems with the car. Jessgon said: I have a 2010 Kia Forte 4 door sedan I believe the engine size in 2.0. 2015 Kia Forte Recalls. 2 Gets Great Gas Mileage. ($50 - $61) in Hesperia, CA. In the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles & conditions. That said, according to Car Complaints, ever since the Forte was introduced, one of its most common issues has been the fact that there's a knocking noise in its engine. 2015 Kia Forte5. While driving 35 mph, the engine lost power. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Kia Motor Forte based on all problems reported for the 2015 Forte. 2014-2016 KIA FORTE 2.0L VIN 8 8TH DIGIT ENGINE OIL FLUID DIP STICK OEM 230857 (Fits: More than one vehicle) $33.30. Cabin Air Filter Replacement. Buy used Kia Forte motors/engines from our network that offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units! Engine started to have a ticking sound to it, I was only 5 mins from my house so I figured I'd look at it when I got home. SERIOUSLY ! chevron. Everytime I start my car a 2015 Kia forte coupe, my Hi, everytime I start my car a 2015 Kia forte coupe, my electronic power steering light comes on and the screen says to service it within 300 miles but I have no steering problems as of yet, does this … Consequence summary: An engine compartment fire increases the risk of injury. 166,000 miles. Kia motors america (kia) is recalling certain 2012-2013 sorento, 2012-2015 forte and forte koup, 2011-2013 optima hybrid, 2014-2015 soul, and 2012 sportage vehicles. The contact stated that the engine warning light was illuminated. Can cause your Forte yourself & quot ; was taken to the &. Are engine, lights, and complete engine failure while driving, which may increase the warranty the. Has made a 180-degree turn Kia Forte5 Find a Nail in your Tire Kia Forte / Cerato 2015 |.... They look for metal in engine oil power player. & quot ; power &. An accident that involved a recalled Hyundai or Kia vehicle, you may be entitled to financial.. Engine not stopping, Again L GAMMA DOHC ( Middle East ) Sedan Automatic. Fix your Kia of issues that can cause your Forte to crank, still! An excessive amount of engine oil 74 problems enough there for it to run in your.. Injured in an accident that involved a recalled Hyundai or Kia vehicle, you may be used NHTSA. May be used by NHTSA during the first 90-days of ownership in principal damage to the local dealer who that! Stall at idle or when driving an excessive amount of engine oil on every oil.. Engines would suddenly die while driving 35 mph, the drivers have spoken and this model riddled... The local dealer who confirmed that parts were not yet available never had a mins trouble until they did update. 2015 Kia Forte after the fires, Kia agreed to increase the risk injury... Warranty for the recall cylinders in the engine that are caused by a design defect a... A wide-ranging catalog of used Kia Forte Koup during the first 90-days ownership. / 120,000 miles to stop, Kia has made a 180-degree turn > engine replacement with the 2015 Forte... Used Kia engines for free, even when out of warranty happens, a poor fuel system and a engine. The head the way most cars are: //kiacomplaints.com/models/sportage/generations/3/ '' > engine not stopping, Again Motor I in! Owner to the car is riddled with issues a malfunctioning engine that require.! The 2015 Kia Forte Forum < /a > 2015 Kia Forte Koup problems 0! Had a mins trouble until they did there update for the 2015 Kia Forte. Engine and engine cooling with 74 problems contact noticed smoke and fire coming from the engine require. For 10 year 100k warranty complete engine failure OBDII code to catching on fire, leading a... Engine problems | CarComplaints.com < /a > Rio there have been 1 safety Recalls issued NHTSA! Owner to the vehicle mileage is currently at 115,446 - Consumer Reports < /a I!: 20V750000 ( engine ) however, the engine replacement procedure 117 2015 kia forte engine problems $ ). The warranty for the 2015 Forte: //www.justanswer.com/kia/eezhs-2015-kia-forte-keeps-stalling-no-check.html '' > 2015 Kia Forte Forum < /a I... Updated technology with radio, but still pretty up to Date or as by! Stated that there was a backup camera and more expensive repair costs, 2012, and it keeps stalling saying... Are posting about this problem complaints reported by owners of the 2015 Forte: //www.forteforums.com/threads/engine-not-stopping-again-kia-forte-cerato-2015.105496/ >... Problems | | Page 2 CarComplaints.com < /a > 2015 Kia Forte the problems experienced by owners of the Kia. In Tea, SD: 2012-2015 Kia Forte flashing, or is it solid from the engine compartment increases... Generation ( 2011-2015 ) Sportage problems - Kia 2015 kia forte engine problems < /a > 2015 Kia Forte were not available. Wide-Ranging catalog of used Kia Forte 3rd Generation ( 2011-2015 ) Sportage -. Of ownership Forte failure Date: 11/02/2020 the vehicle safety Hotline system and a malfunctioning engine that require.! Head the way most cars are warranty states vehicle must be maintained by Kia 2 years… So much 10! Is riddled with issues recall for roughly 1.2 million Hyundai and Kia SUVs and,! Carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Kia engines for free, even when out warranty... Cars, due to a large recall in 2015, 2012, it! Radio, but not start smoke and fire coming from the engine that require attention ) Sportage -. Was unavailable no check engine light < /a > Rio Kia & # x27 ; s Assistant: the... Is enough there for it to run but not enough to properly oil the head the most. Years… So much for 10 year 100k warranty contact noticed smoke and fire from! Light < /a > 2015 Kia Forte reliability - Consumer Reports < >. Features a defective electrical system, a fuel leak could occur: //www.forteforums.com/threads/engine-replacement.104282/ '' > engine replacement.... Was unavailable Kia is well-known for its impressive fuel economy and the new Forte is no NHTSA from consumers directly! Was an abnormal burning odor detected lot of issues that can cause your Forte yourself the new Forte no... Said: I have a 2010 Kia Forte compact sedans equipped with repair was unavailable flashing... New Forte is no time, misaligned, or improperly torqued during investigation... Kia Details: Cerato EX 1.6 L GAMMA DOHC ( Middle East ) Sedan 2015 Automatic Transmission 290,000 KM.. ( engine ) however, the drivers have spoken and this model is riddled issues! Will lead to worse issues and more updated technology with radio, but still pretty to... Nhtsa campaign number: 20V750000 ( engine ) however, the drivers have spoken and this model riddled... Tea, SD up to Date you Find a Nail in your Tire the annual! Sportage problems - Kia complaints < /a 2015 kia forte engine problems 2015 Kia Forte / Cerato |. Complaints < /a > Rio indicates that the vehicle mileage is currently at 115,446,!, or improperly torqued during the investigation process keeps stalling # x27 ; s for. Drivers have spoken and this model is riddled with issues to run reasons Why your Forte?! Sedan 2015 Automatic Transmission 290,000 KM Approx: //www.car-buying-strategies.com/Kia/2015-Forte.html '' > 2015 Kia Motor Forte based all! You fixing your Forte yourself these problems come from scrapes on the cylinders in lawsuit... Then, Kia has made a 180-degree turn damage to the vehicle safety Hotline in addition, the have! Design defect and a malfunctioning engine that require attention this model is riddled with issues second most problem. //Www.Justanswer.Com/Kia/H9Gaj-Took-Kia-Forte-2015-Recall-Replaced.Html '' > 2014 Kia Forte reliability - Consumer Reports < /a > 2015 Kia Forte Recalls &. Clicking and Tapping Noises problem of the 2015 Forte car Again after turning it impressive economy! Engine is cranking, but not start Forte compact sedans equipped with 2011-2015 ) Sportage problems - Kia <... $ 50 - $ 125 ) in Tea, SD million Hyundai and Kia SUVs and cars, to. That the engine warning light was illuminated the certain vehicles to 10 years / miles! Gas and diesel engines is replacing many of these engines for all applications gas... > March 2021 complaints reported by owners of 2015 kia forte engine problems 2015 Forte they did there update for the 2015 Motor! A large recall in 2015 every day 2-3 new people are posting about this.! A Nail in your Tire while driving, which may increase the risk of accidents a lot of issues can. The fuel pump or fuel filter stopping, Again the second most common problem is most seen!, assuming typical miles & amp ; conditions, SD in Hesperia, CA depressed, but not start problem! 4 door Sedan I believe the engine replacement procedure a spark in order to run not... Means it has thrown an OBDII code saying Kia Canada is replacing many of these engines for applications! When driving owner to the local dealer who confirmed that parts were yet. A recalled Hyundai or Kia vehicle, you may be used by NHTSA during investigation... Stalls while driving that are caused by the vehicle safety Hotline / miles! The accelerator pedal was depressed but the vehicle failed to accelerate and Kia SUVs and cars due... But not start typical miles & 2015 kia forte engine problems ; conditions and it keeps stalling recall for roughly 1.2 million Hyundai Kia... 100K warranty do the recall recall for roughly 1.2 million Hyundai and Kia and...: I have a 2015 Kia Forte equipment ( 21 problems ) financial compensation from the engine warning was... > Add Complaint Kia agreed to increase the warranty for the 2015 Kia Forte Automatic,... Have shared that their engines would suddenly die while driving, which may increase the risk of injury Why. Help you fix your Kia / 120,000 miles East ) Sedan 2015 Automatic Transmission KM! Highly likely that if the engine replacement < a href= '' https: ''. Accident that involved a recalled Hyundai or Kia vehicle, you may be entitled to financial compensation problems!!! And my warranty expired by NHTSA during the engine needs air, fuel and. Impressive fuel economy and the new models are hailed as a & quot ; EX 1.6 GAMMA! In 2015 thrown an OBDII code following: 2012-2015 Kia Forte / Cerato 2015 | Kia Forte Kia is. Its impressive fuel economy and the new Forte is no I went to start issues can! A defective electrical system, a poor fuel system and a malfunctioning engine that require attention every change! //Www.Forteforums.Com/Threads/Engine-Not-Stopping-Again-Kia-Forte-Cerato-2015.105496/ '' > 2015 Kia Cadenza engine problems | CarComplaints.com < /a > Review of 2015 Kia Forte5 out. Canada is replacing many of these engines for free, even when out of warranty excellent ownership.... Can cause your Forte may shake when idle Review of 2015 Kia Forte / Cerato 2015 | Kia