Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster or beat maker, you're always in creative mode. AKG K361BT Bluetooth Wireless Over Ear Headphones with Mic ... AKG K361 First-Class Closed-back Headphones. The lower the low-frequency response, the stronger and juicier the bass. Bluetooth version 5.0. A lot of headphone forums and youtube channels are heavily recommending the M50x these days. Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and an integrated microphone, these are the 'phones that will keep up with your active lifestyle. Advertiser Disclosure. Audio-Technica is good at offering a comfy fit for extended periods of use. Compare Sennheiser HD 600 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50X vs ... AKG K371-BT review | What Hi-Fi? AKG K371 / K361 | Super Best Audio Friends AKG K361 vs. M50X. This model is loved for its increased sound isolation and the fact that it won't leak sound to your neighbors. Product Store Price; AKG Pro . This is NOT a review! Forums. M40X vs. HD280Pro vs. DT240Pro vs. K361 | Audio Science ... The ATH-M50x is a mainstay of the Audio-Technica brand. Headphones come in all shapes, sizes and prices. AKG K361-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, Bluetooth functionality, plush comfort and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. There aren't many differences between these two sets of cans despite their response to high end information. Designed for peak performance and maximum comfort, AKG K553 MKII combines the noise-isolating qualities of a closed-back headphone with the spacious, dimensional sound of an open-back design. The newer Y400's closed-back circular earcups are smaller too, and very much on-ear - they rest on, but do not entirely cover your shell-likes. The AKG K361-BT and K371-BT feature an over-ear, closed-back design with oval earpads. Usually it's m40x vs k361 or m50x vs k371. SKU: AKG361BT Category: Headphones. AKG K361/K371 Home. Audio Technica M40x vs M50x: Pros & Cons and Verdict. Battery life Up to 40 hours. It is available in black with very dark grey accents. AKG K361-BT and K371-BT headphones are ideal for mobile artists, engineers, podcasters and beatmakers who want the flexibility of wired or wireless connectivity combined with studio-quality sound. The ATH-M50x features the same coveted sonic signature as its predecessor, the ATH-M50, with the addition of three interchangable cables. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. AKG K361 Over-Ear, Closed-Back Foldable Studio Headphones Multiple Applications Perfect for a wide range of applications including content creation, streaming, podcasting, vlogging, recording, beat making and production. This comes after the launch of AKG Y100, Y500, N200 and N700NC M2 wireless earphones and headphones in India last year.. The K240 Studio is a great option for anyone working on a shoestring budget who can't afford to compromise sound quality. The M50x have a nice detailed sound and a good amount of bass. Please be advised that the operator of this site accepts advertising compensation from certain companies that appear on the site, and such compensation impacts the . Introduction. Data about your interaction with this site and the ads shown to you may be shared with companies involved in the delivery and . 3. But, the K361 is lighter, more comfortable, closer to Harman-neutral, FYI, both the ATH-M40 and the K371 score roughly 80/100 on Harman's statistical model, so while they do sound different, they're both roughly equally far away from Harman-neutral. The K361-BT Professional Bluetooth Closed-Back Studio Headphones from AKG are designed to offer the same acoustic performance (or voicing) as the wired K361 and features 50mm custom drivers, a 15 Hz to 28 kHz frequency response, AAC and SBC codecs, and a battery life of up to 24 hours. I think I'll go with the AKG's then thank you! AKG, which is now a Samsung brand has announced new professional studio headphones- K361-BT, K371-BT, and Lyra microphone in India. Shipping Free Expedited Shipping . Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is ranked 2nd while AKG K550 is ranked 7th. By Marea Harris Leave a Comment. 4. The most important reason people chose Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is: The ATH-M50x are great sounding headphones with a sound that may fall in the neutral category, but with very slight boosts to the bass and highs; a slightly V-shaped sound. The K371BT comes with a mic, but K361 doesn't have the mic. We love how the semi-open back of each can make better range and dynamics in the music delivery. The AKG Pro Audio K271 MKII has exposed wire cables on the headband, giving less bulk to the headphones compared to the Audio Technica ATH-M50. Keep reading our review of AKG Pro Audio K240 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50X to learn more about both headphones. Bottom Line. 2. has passive noise reduction. AKG - K240 STUDIO Beginner Open-back Headphones Sold Out ₹ 5,999 ₹ 8,333. Pros. By Emanuele Tortora March 29, 2021 No Comments. They look identical, but the K371 has noticeably better build quality (more metal and silicone, less plastic) and has the AKG 3-pin mini xlr connector, the K361 has a standard, locking 3.5mm. Elevated deep bass level was a little weird & jarring at first, but didn't sound distorted or wooly. The Y400 earcups rotate to lie flat and fold up . AKG - K361. K361 & K371 - Both relatively comfortable on my big head & big ears. K361s are precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in exceptional detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you're mixing and editing. Best of the Best. Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster or beat maker, you're always in creative mode. Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster or beat maker, you're always in creative mode. Back to Product List. The headband of M50x has enough padding that ensures comfortability. ssddx explained their sound signature in more detail, but I would recommend getting the M50s if you don't need the cable, or you could . AKG K371 vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x The DT 770's on the other hand has a wider soundstage and about the same imaging. Cable and build quality are downsides. But if you're a mixer or sound engineer who has to wear cans all frequen' day, I think the M60x will leave you feeling less fatigued in terms of pressure on the ears. Originally I thought these headphones weren't all that great, but after using them with a different source my opinion of them completely changed. In this video I unbox and give a quick listen to the AKG K361! ssddx explained their sound signature in more detail, but I would recommend getting the M50s if you don't need the cable, or you could . Learn more. build on both are great and not really a concern IMP. The AKG have a much more accurate and well-balanced sound profile, leak less audio, and have a detachable cable. X. Greetings comrade and Welcome aboard!! Therefore, you'll know that they are over ear headphones which . Popular comparisons. The K361/K371 are the direct replacements of the now discontinued K550/K553 that were produced between 2012 and 2018. Most Stylish. suggested AKG K361 Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro (250 ohm) Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Sony MDR-7506 Audio-Technica ATH-M50x AKG K275 Sennheiser HD 599 AKG K550 AKG K271 MK II AKG K702. No items to compare. I finally decided to stay with brainwavz perforated prostock earpads for m50x, after swapping fitting and sealing improves dramatically, original neutral sound is kept, but it's a touch brighter and instrument separation is greatly improved. The plastic and metal ATH-M50x comes in at a seemingly hefty 285 grams but fits rather comfortably. Thanks, I think . AKG K371-BT tech specs. Elevated deep bass level was a little weird & jarring at first, but didn't sound distorted or wooly. Audio-Technica ATH-M50X je o 15 % levnější než AKG K371 Upozornění : Porovnání těchto produktů je vytvářeno automaticky na základě jejich parametrů, uživatelského hodnocení a ceny. AKG has added Bluetooth to the wired-only AKG . Equipment Forums. The bass is full and has a lot of . CHECK PRICE You will be glad to hear that this AKG Pro Audio K240 is the successor to AKG K 240 Monitor. Audio. Both are marketed as closed back, folding, over-ear studio headphones. Find out more.. Follow us. We have a new king of budget closed-back headphones. Closed-back Circumaural Headphones with 50mm Drivers, Folding Design, and 2 Included Cords - Black. Now their little brother, K361, gets into the ring as well. Frequency response 5Hz - 40kHz. 2y 16Ω. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. However, the K361 is more lightweight than k371BT. Sweetwater Savings: $ 24 .00 MSRP: $ 129 .00. Click here for an informative and insightful AKG K52 vs. K92 comparison!! Comfortable full-size form with earcups that fully enclose your ears. That is because both of them are used by thousands of recording artists, musicians, studio professionals, and even budding audiophiles around the world. The Audio-Technica have a more stable fit that feels much better built, and their frequency response is more consistent among users. AKG K361 and K371 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. Today I will review the AKG K361 in non-Bluetooth version, a very popular set of headphones within the community for its excellent performance in relation to the price (currently on amazon.it at a price of 77 €). Build quality goes to K371, though the K361 is still pretty good. 3. highest frequency. The foldable feature of AKG-K361 and M50X makes them portable and travel-friendly. Sub-bass response is lacking, so if you . The device sits tightly in place, creating an acoustic seal which reduces background noise and prevents your music from leaking out. Now their little brother, K361, gets into the ring as well. Audio Technica ATH M50x vs.. February 1, 2021. However, for best sound isolation, go . We also note during our testing that the K371-BT don't leak much sound either - impressive in a design that still feels ergonomically svelte, and . Other headphones maybe in the $100 to $200 range, but may not offer the highest levels . Personally I prefer the K371 over the K361 for music enjoyment. Both models have an extended frequency response in order to deliver a wider range of clear audio and give more accurate sounds. The more expensive of the two already gave us a lot of pleasure when we reviewed it in this test. AKG Y400 (Black) at Amazon for £89.95. 2. has an over-the-ear form. AKG - K712 PRO Open-back Studio Headphones Sold Out ₹ 19,999 ₹ 33,161. $ 105 .00. AKG K371BT and Audio Technica M50x are both over-ear closed-back headphones for studio monitoring. Comparing AKG K361 vs Audio-Technica Consumer ATH-ANC900BT vs . AKG K361-BT Headphones. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro is probably the most common comparison that we are asked to make every day here at Headphone Zone. AKG K361. The more expensive of the two already gave us a lot of pleasure when we reviewed it in this test. I'm assuming I could psycho-acoustically adapt to it, or at least EQ it down a bit in a home listening environment. The AKG K361 is a closed headphone with a 50mm dynamic titanium coated driver. The most important reason people chose Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is: The ATH-M50x are great sounding headphones with a sound that may fall in the neutral category, but with very slight boosts to the bass and highs; a slightly V-shaped sound. That will come in a future video!Products in this video (affiliate links. K361 & K371 - Both relatively comfortable on my big head & big ears. The AKG K371 are slightly better over-ear studio headphones than the Sony MDR-7506. AKG - K361 Closed-back Studio Headphones Sold Out ₹ 6,999 ₹ 9,999. The bass is full and has a lot of power. The M50x. If you want to save money, the AKG K361 is extremely similar to the K371, with a slightly less premium feeling build (and a sub-$100 price tag). However you can change your cookie settings at any time. If you're on a tight budget, the AKG K361 is a more sensible pick as its $70 cheaper than the K371 headphones. The headphone's design and sound signature have pretty much stayed the same . Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. Print Email. They have a 6.3mm adapter for connection. most audiophiles much prefer the 361 over the 371. personally cause I like more bass in my music I prefer the 371. the 361 has clearer treble but can sometimes be a but sharp for me but it results is more treble definition. AKG K371 vs. AKG K361. In our opinion, we like the K371s better but this is a purely subjective take. Compare Sennheiser HD 600 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50X vs AKG K361 vs AKG K702 Press ‎ ↵ Enter ‎ for Accessibility for blind people who use screen readers Press ‎ ↵ Enter ‎ for Keyboard Navigation With a growing reputation for overall quality, it's plain to see why so many are quick to jump on the M50x bandwagon. Sort: Clear All. I prefer the look of the AKG's but the shape of the cups of the akg's might annoy you more, not sure if you like to wear them with glasses? Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster or beat maker, you're always in creative mode. Sony MDR-7506 vs. AKG K361 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Headphones . This is because the latter has more metal-reinforced components that make it more durable. On the other hand, the Sony's frequency response is much more consistent among users, feel slightly more stable on the head, and are more portable. $ 129.00. Shop premium microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems, and other audio products at AKG.com. one is a brighter sounding headphone than the other. The circumaural design of this headset helps to isolate sound in a noisy environment. Accessing our website tells us you agree to our use of cookies. The m50x sounds more closed and not fun at all for gaming. The AKG K361 wired headset is 219g, making it lighter than the 255g AKG K371. Product Comparison: AKG K361 vs AKG K371. AKG K361 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. They can be used to stream audio from your studio applications, smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, or computer. So you will notice a step in audio quality from your arctis pros. AKG's remarkable microphones and headphones are a synthesis of leading-edge industrial design, innovative electronics and world-class acoustics, producing some of the truest and most natural sound in the history of audio. K240. The AKG K371-BT are "pro" headphones that will happily skip out of your home studio, or unplug from your digital piano, and take to the streets. When considering weight, this Audio Technica vs. Sennheiser headphones, is slightly heavier. Anyway both are similar sound wise to me. The overall quality of the drivers in the DT 770's are better. AKG K361 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. Before we get into the AKG K52 vs. K92, grab a snack, sit back and relax because.. You've come to the right place!! Weight 300g. Live Chat. AKG Pro Audio K240 Headphone. The K371 has a bit more separation that helps you . Forums. AKG - K240 STUDIO. The AKG K240 Studio is another trusty studio headset that's proven its worth time and time again over the past 30 years. AKG - K612 PRO Open-back Studio Headphones Sold Out ₹ 11,999 ₹ 25,156. The ATH M50x is a totally wired headphone, but the K371BT supports both wired and wireless . Headphone Carrying Case Headphone Case for SENNHEISER HD598, HD558, HD518, HD595, HD555, HD515, HD650, HD600, Sony v700dj, 7509hd, 7506, Full Size Hard Carrying Case/Headset Travel Bag I recently reviewed the AKG K371 (you can find the review here: Review - AKG K371) and now it is the turn of the AKG K361, the cheaper alternative that shares a lot of similarities. Some headphones tend to be priced on the higher side, but their features and sound quality will justify the high price tag. The design of both models being circumaural means there is less chance of audio leaking from the headphones, meaning less chance of disturbing others and more chance for you to concentrate on your . We and our partners use cookies to give you the best online experience, including to personalise advertising and content. The K361-BT and K371-BT feature an over-ear, closed-back design that is precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in exceptional . The MSRP is around €149.- but retail price (2020) is between €85.- and €100.-. Basically, it's the exact same headphone but with upgraded headband and ear pad materials, but most importantly, with detachable cables. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x vs ATH-M60x Headphones Review FIT. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. K361 First-Class Closed-back Headphones. It's versatile and durable enough to satisfy nearly any situation. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. The M50x have a nice detailed sound and a good amount of bass. The AKG K361 is a wired, closed-back studio-style headphone that has an MSRP of $99. The CAL and these are now my default recommendation for a closed back under 100 and under 200, respectively. The AKG K240 headphones are semi-open backed, meaning you get a more realistic acoustic sound and a more open audio compared to the Audio-Technica ATH M50X headphones that are closed backed. AT M40X vs. Senn HD280Pro vs. Beyer DT240Pro vs. AKG K361 with mobile source Which one would you choose for on-the-go (around town and travel) and why? AKG K361 BT Over Ear Closed Back Studio Headphones . (Image credit: AKG) Type Over-ears, closed-back. The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x are better over-ear studio headphones than the AKG K371. Solid post as always, thank you for sharing. AKG K361-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, Bluetooth functionality, plush comfort and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. AKG K361 ----- [https://amzn.to/2QcmMGr]- - - - - - ⚔️https://www.SubscribeStar.com/Zeos -- Subscribe Starhttps://www.Patreon.com/Zeos -- C. The AKG K361 wired headset is 219g, making it lighter than the 255g AKG K371. Over-ear, closed-back foldable studio headphones with Bluetooth . Rated 5/5 8 reviews Write your review Item ID: K361. Apart from some excellent and robust design, including a detachable cable, the M50x has a great sound to boot. On the other hand, the AKG's sound profile is slightly more accurate and leak less audio. AKG K361 - AKG launched the duo of K361 and K371, two closed studio headphones which are characterised by nice design, moderate pricing and good sound. AKG K371-BT. Comparison of AKG K371 and Audio-Technica ATH-M50x based on specifications, reviews and ratings. 1. AKG K371BT Vs Audio Technica M50x. AKG K361-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, Bluetooth functionality, plush comfort and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. Jedná se o systémové řešení pro usnadnění vašeho výběru, nikoli o přímé doporučení redakce Cena-Vykon.cz. Review - AKG K361. Free shipping & returns. The K371s are much warmer, where the K361s are brighter. Audio-Technica realized what was going on, and decided to give consumers a revision of the ATH-M50, that being the ATH-M50X. Just have a . I got mine on sale from Amazon for about $89, and I've seen frequent discounts on this pair which is impressive given how new they are. AKG K361 - AKG launched the duo of K361 and K371, two closed studio headphones which are characterised by nice design, moderate pricing and good sound. There's a 36mm driver in each earpiece here, which is smaller than the 40mm drivers in the previous model. AKG K361 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between professional-grade quality and consumer-friendly fit, comfort and portability. Great looks mixed with a semi-open design delivers higher sound quality than the price would suggest. M50x vs M70x. AKG K361-BT Headphones . AKG K361. Tonally quite different from M40X and M50X, The mentioned AT's are fine for monitoring, less for music enjoyment. The semi-open design promotes accurate sound reproduction. Headphone Case AKG K545 K619 K67 K167 ATH-M50 M50x ANC29 ESW10 SONY MDR-XB950BT XB920 XB900 etc. The M40x have a more detailed and more present treble response though, so if you're into clear and bright sounding headphones, that one might be the one to go for. It offers potential for maximum bass and loudness levels. The AKG K371 was released 2 months ago along with another AKG model, the K361.Both serve the same purpose: Efficient studio headphones with a focus on portability. All of them share similar dynamic drivers. The K361 is currently available for around 75€ which is 30€ cheaper . Check Price. So the K371 is a step ahead with an elegant heather grey cloth bag which means it can handle much more rough on-the-go handling. Contact Us. Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster or beat maker, you're always in creative mode. AKG - K712 PRO. I'm assuming I could psycho-acoustically adapt to it, or at least EQ it down a bit in a home listening environment. Headphones (full-size) . Originally I thought these headphones weren't all that great, but after using them with a different source my opinion of them completely changed. 2. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Not sure what the prices do where you are but the k361 might be a lot cheaper then the m50's While my darker brown/green M50x is still intact down to the pouch. You get two detachable straight cables in the box (1.2m and 3m long), and a nice canvas carrying bag. The AKG K361-BT utilizes a major upgrade over its predecessor — Bluetooth. AKG K271 MKII. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is ranked 2nd while AKG K553 Pro is ranked 14th. AKG Pro Audio K240 Headphone Review. Impedance 32 ohms. Combining cutting-edge performance, extended frequency response and supreme comfort in a closed-back, over-th-ear, folding design, the K361 headphones are perfectly suited for life in the . vs. AKG K240 Studio. AKG Pro Audio. Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils ensur AKG K361 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. Add at least two items to compare. AKG. . Fit that feels much better built, and their frequency response is more lightweight than.... 100 to $ 200 range, but may not offer the highest.! But retail price ( 2020 ) is between €85.- and €100.- K712 Pro Open-back headphones... A nice canvas carrying bag M50x is still pretty good great sound to boot to helpful! K371 - Porovnání sluchátek... < /a > 1 player, or computer 1.2m and 3m long ), their. Is between €85.- and €100.- fold up are both over-ear closed-back headphones for studio monitoring ₹ 6,999 9,999... //Bestreviews.Com/Electronics/Headphones/Best-Akg-Headphones '' > AKG K240 studio Beginner Open-back headphones Sold Out ₹ 19,999 33,161! Then thank you K371, though the K361 is a step in Audio quality from studio. Rather comfortably enough padding that ensures comfortability AKG K240 studio Beginner Open-back headphones Sold Out ₹ 19,999 ₹.. More durable https: //audio46.com/blogs/headphones/audio-technica-m50x-vs-m70x-which-is-right-for-you/ '' > Audio Technica ATH M50x or AKG K702s headphones strike... /a... Are heavily recommending the M50x has a lot of headphone forums and youtube channels heavily... Offering a comfy fit for extended periods of use much more rough handling! Sales & amp ; Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615 in our opinion, we like K371s! Price tag will be glad to hear that this AKG Pro Audio K371BT Review headphone! Tablet, MP3 player, or computer i think i & # ;... Accurate sounds at any time is precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced Audio in exceptional Expert advice 800.606.6969 or.... Noisy environment my darker brown/green M50x is still pretty good is Right for you settings at time! Of cans despite their response to high end information give you the best online experience, including a cable! Your music from leaking Out AKG K361-BT headphones response in order to deliver wider... > AKG K361 and K371 Professional studio headphones form with earcups that fully your... 2021 - BestReviews < /a > AKG K371 vs. AKG K361 m40x vs K361 or M50x vs M70x: is. 5/5 8 reviews Write your Review Item ID: K361 Tortora March 29 2021! 5,999 ₹ 8,333 after the launch of AKG Y100, Y500, N200 N700NC! To boot the K371 is a totally wired headphone, but the K371BT both... Separation that helps you but fits rather akg k361 vs m50x Take them Off with earcups fully. Folding design, including to personalise advertising and content AKG - K712 Pro Open-back studio headphones Sold Out 19,999... To deliver a wider soundstage and about the same make better range and in... Fully enclose your ears AKG K361 - Unboxing and First Listen my darker brown/green is! K361 - Unboxing and First Listen is around €149.- but retail price ( )... Back, Folding, over-ear studio headphones Sold Out ₹ 5,999 ₹ 8,333 offers potential maximum! Review: you Won & # x27 ; t many differences between these two of! 2012 and 2018 Forum < /a > 2. has an over-the-ear form 50mm dynamic coated. Emanuele Tortora March 29, 2021 No Comments come in a future video! Products in this test to pouch. Closed back, Folding design, including a detachable cable, the K361 is still intact to. A wider range of clear Audio and give more accurate and leak less Audio deliver... This Audio Technica ATH M50x is a purely subjective Take is good at offering a comfy fit for periods... Audio Technica M50x vs K371 href= '' https: //au.akg.com/k361-k371/ '' > Audio Technica M50x... Headphones come in a future video! Products in this video ( affiliate links - Unboxing and First!!: //audio46.com/blogs/headphones/audio-technica-m50x-vs-m70x-which-is-right-for-you/ '' > AKG K361 and K371 Professional studio headphones than the AKG K361-BT and K371-BT feature over-ear. Is good at offering a comfy fit for extended periods of use both wired and.! Technica ATH M50x or AKG K702s of AKG Y100, Y500, N200 N700NC! To $ 200 range, but their features and sound quality than the price would suggest 2. has over-the-ear. Sits tightly in place, creating an acoustic seal which reduces background noise and prevents your music leaking... > the Audio-Technica have a much more accurate sounds - K361 closed-back studio headphones Sold ₹... Ensures comfortability with 50mm drivers, Folding, over-ear studio headphones than the AKG & x27. Folding, over-ear studio headphones Sold Out ₹ 6,999 ₹ 9,999 to its visitors in! Because the latter has more metal-reinforced components that make it more durable studio applications, smartphone, tablet, player... The higher side, but may not offer the highest levels the drivers in the DT 770 & # ;! I think i & # x27 ; s versatile and durable enough to satisfy nearly any.. T Take them Off these days and dynamics in the music delivery Pro Audio K240 is successor... M50X are both over-ear closed-back headphones for studio monitoring and 2018 N200 and N700NC M2 wireless earphones and in! Means it can handle much more rough on-the-go handling your Review Item ID: K361 build quality to! Výběru, nikoli o přímé doporučení redakce Cena-Vykon.cz $ 50 Audio-Technica brand, this Audio Technica vs. Akg - K240 studio Review - headphone Day < /a > 2y 16Ω they can be to! Headphones Review... < /a > Comparing AKG K361 vs Audio-Technica Consumer vs... Can change your cookie settings at akg k361 vs m50x time soundstage and about the same imaging ). Than the price would suggest K361-BT headphones player, or computer earcups that fully enclose your ears < /a AKG... Their frequency response is more consistent among users studio applications, smartphone, tablet, MP3 player or!: //audio46.com/blogs/headphones/ath-m50x-vs-m50-which-one-to-buy '' > ATH-M50x vs AKG K371 - Porovnání sluchátek... < /a 1! Aren & # x27 ; s sound profile, leak less Audio, and their frequency response in order deliver. Will come in a future video! Products in this test lightweight than K371BT for 75€... Design delivers higher sound quality will justify the high price tag you two! Supports both wired and wireless as well balanced Audio in exceptional brown/green M50x is a ahead. Audio K371BT Review - headphone Day < /a > AKG K361-BT headphones and these are now my default recommendation a! To stream Audio from your studio applications, smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, computer... Folding, over-ear studio headphones Sold Out ₹ 5,999 ₹ 8,333 shown to you be. Back of each can make better range and dynamics in the $ 100 to $ 200 range, the! Delivery and change your cookie settings at any time 240 Monitor vs M50 - which One Buy... At offering a comfy fit for extended periods of use player, or computer supports wired! Metal-Reinforced components that make it more durable headphones than the AKG & x27... Successor to AKG K 240 Monitor, Y500, N200 and N700NC M2 wireless earphones and headphones in India year... Will come in a future video! Products in this test we love the! ) is between €85.- and €100.- AKG & # x27 ; s design and sound quality will justify the price! Seal which reduces background noise and prevents your music from leaking Out higher side, may... K371-Bt feature an over-ear, closed-back design that is precision-engineered to reproduce natural, Audio. Sweetwater Savings: $ 129.00 we love how the semi-open back of each can make better range dynamics. And wireless s m40x vs K361 or M50x vs M70x: which is 30€.. Earphones and headphones in India last year, tablet, MP3 player or. Headband of M50x has enough padding that ensures comfortability ID: K361 hand has a great sound boot! Some excellent and robust design, including to personalise advertising and content black with very dark grey accents Review headphone. Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615 & # x27 ; s on the other hand, the M50x has a of. Be priced on the other hand has a wider range of clear Audio and give more accurate sounds available around. More separation that helps you the ATH M50x or AKG K702s in the music delivery of clear Audio give! - headphone Day < /a > Audio Technica M50x vs.. February 1, 2021 No Comments response order... And have a detachable cable that fully enclose your ears K361 vs Audio-Technica Consumer vs. Is 30€ cheaper the high price tag and fold up monthly payments Affirm! //Audio46.Com/Blogs/Headphones/Audio-Technica-M50X-Vs-M70X-Which-Is-Right-For-You/ '' > AKG Pro Audio K240 is the successor to AKG K 240 Monitor range, but the supports. Technica M50x are both over-ear closed-back headphones for studio monitoring your ears Pro... Headset helps to isolate sound in a noisy environment that is precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced Audio in.. K361 closed-back studio headphones Sold Out ₹ 5,999 ₹ 8,333 to reproduce natural, balanced Audio in exceptional 75€ is. About the same imaging 5 best AKG headphones - Dec. 2021 - BestReviews < /a > 1 change cookie! Fully enclose your ears v=V-WP07vzT2s '' > AKG K361 vs AKG K371 vs. AKG K361 a! Player, or computer přímé doporučení redakce Cena-Vykon.cz AKG ) Type Over-ears, closed-back that!: //majorhifi.com/audio-technica-ath-m50x-vs-ath-m60x-headphones-review/ '' > AKG Pro Audio K371BT Review - headphone Day < /a Audio. Akg have a much more rough on-the-go handling smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, or computer reviews your... Closed-Back studio headphones Sold Out ₹ 6,999 ₹ 9,999 ( affiliate links and less! - SoundGuys < /a > Comparing AKG K361 vs AKG K371 vs. AKG K361 earcups that fully enclose your.! M50X is a mainstay of the now discontinued K550/K553 that were produced between 2012 and 2018 were produced between and... To Buy //headphoneday.com/akg-pro-audio-k371bt-review/ '' > AKG K361-BT and K371-BT feature an over-ear, closed-back //www.youtube.com/watch? v=V-WP07vzT2s >... The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x are better over-ear studio headphones Sold Out ₹ 19,999 ₹ 33,161 vs....