Broke in My Bonafide RS117! I Fell In... - Texas Fishing Forum $499.99. I Fell In. From handles, to straps, to foot pedals, to hatches and everything in between, you're covered! View More Product Details. MSRP: $999. Bonafide kayaks came on the scene in late 2016. Introducing the new RS/EX FlexWings™ from Bonafide Kayaks. Choose Options . Bonafide RS117 Fishing Kayak - PaddleVa Bonafide Kayaks [V3I6YR] : F17478. The Bonafide Kayaks RS117 (RiSe) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised stability and serious performance at a significant value. Unavailable. The RS117 weighs in at just 77 (honest) lbs. 5 Options (3) $1,099.99 . I could never go back to the tri-hull design of the Bonafide or the Big Fish 120. The RS117 features 2 Seating Positions, easy to adjust, durable padded armrests, and the ability to move the foot pegs, allowing you to customize your position on . Made in the USA and 100% custom-built, the SS Rudder features a YakAttack SwingBlade Rudder and was specifically designed to be quiet and ergonomic. MEET THE SERIES 11' 7" RISE | VALUE REDEFINED. Priced below $1,000, the RS117 delivers some serious performance at this price point. 1,370. Now available!. With being the only kayak brand on the market with dual skid plates it presented itself with a unique opportunity to do something different than a skeg or rudder and the FlexWings were the result of months of research and development to further enhance the tracking and performance of your Bonafide RS117, EX123, SS107 . The Bonafide RS117 Fishing Kayak is here. Pre-Production Specs: LENGTH: 11'7". SKU: 1AC1-0060. The RS117 (RiSe) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised stability and serious performance at a significant value. MEET THE SERIES 11' 7" RISE | VALUE REDEFINED. Bonafide RS117 Cover With Bonafide Logo. . The RS117 weighs in at just 77 (honest) lbs. Bonafide SS127 Kayak Skin. RS117. Specifications: Brand: Bonafide. Bonafide Kayaks, RS117 [Kayak Angler Buyer's Guide] Kayak Angler is the world's leading kayak fishing magazine and the number one source for fishing kayak reviews, rigging and tactics for saltwater and freshwater species, plus industry news and fishing reports on what's biting near you. Bonafide SS127 vs RS117 Stability. SKU: $149.99. Bonafide SS Series Rudder System Featuring the YakAttack® SwingBlade™ $169.99. . The Bonafide Kayaks exceeds all anglers expectations and delivers on true paddling innovation. I got a Bonafide RS117 and this is a lot of kayak for not a ton of money! Bonafide RS117 Bow Handle. Weight Capacity: 425 lbs/ 192.78 kg. Quick Mount Rudder ready. Free Demos Daily. The OneObjective RS Motor Mount is the perfect mount for someone that wants to be able to throw on a trolling motor really quick to fish their favorite spot. Ready for all environments, Bonafide RS117 is an incredible kayak for inshore or offshore fishing, lake fishing, or river fishing. The RS117 offers a new standard for budget-conscious kayak anglers, providing them an affordable opportunity to RISE up into a premium, authentically-designed fishing kayak that's made in the USA! Bonafide RS117 Motor Mount. Choose Options. The Bonafide Kayaks RiSe RS117 Fishing Kayak was designed as an ultimate paddle craft for the everyday angler or the casual paddler who wants the most out of their kayak at an incredible value. $174.99. I can't find a downside to this kayak, it's not too heavy, long, cumbersome or anything of the sorts. Luther cifers is a self made entrepreneur that has a keen insight into innovation and design. When is the RS117 rudder going to be available? 2022 BONAFIDE RS117. $1,099.00. Shop Bonafide Kayaks for some of the most stable kayaks on the market today! The RS117 (RiSe) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised . $59.99. $169.99. Stepped up into the next tier of kayaks. Bonafide SS127 vs RS117 Stability. The Brand New RS117. Add in the top-notch deck layout with all day comfort, and the RS117 is the perfect boat to get you out on the water, paddling and fishing, with friends and family! RS 117. 1. The Bonafide RS117 is a kayak that offers much of the high-end performance that the Bonafide brand is known for, but with a more affordable price tag. . TopRun Rudder System™ ready, enabling quick and easy no-drill rudder install. Show: Select how many pieces of content to show 5 10 20 50. Bonafide Kayak Covers. Bonafide RS117 Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak. The RS117 (RiSe) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromising stability and serious performance at a significant value. I had a Radar 115 and now have a Bonafide SS127. Weight: 65 lbs / 29.48 kg hull weight, 72 lbs / 32.66 kg without seat, 77 lbs / 34.93 kg with seat. The RS117 features a Hybrid Cat Hull Design for uncompromised stability, a Quick Click Seating System, Fat Grip Oversized Handles, Minitub Dry Hatch, Transducer . (3) $1,099.99. Bonafide signature catamaran hull balances stability with performance, speed, and all around handling. Every inch of the Bonafide RS117 is a tribute to economy and efficiency. Add To Cart Length Width Honest Weight Capacity Deck Height Hull Material Add To Cart. There usually comes a time when you need to replace or fix something on your kayak. Now available!. We use the same holes that your handle used and the hole where your rudder was located. Offering fresh designs that boast ultimate fishability! I love it when someone rethinks a design in an effort to make it perfect. The Bonafide RS117 (RiSe) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised stability and serious performance at a significant value. The RS117 weighs in at just 77 (honest) lbs. Now, more paddlers than ever can rise up to a premium, authentically designed, American made kayak. BONAFIDE KAYAK OPTIONS. For me the Bonafide is far and away the best for fishing. Bonafide SS127 Gear & Accessories Not Your Run-Of-The-Mill Fishing Kayak The SS127 "Sit/Stand" is Designed for Ultimate Fishability™ and maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance and angler-friendly features where you need them. Introducing the new RS/EX FlexWings™ from Bonafide Kayaks. I car top my rs117 to local ponds and lakes. Bonafide SS Series Rudder System Featuring the YakAttack® SwingBlade™. Bonafide RS117 - Retail Price of $1099 Now, more paddlers than ever can rise up to a premium, authentically designed, American made kayak. I installed a rudder because I put a Bixby motor on it. The RS117 (RiSe) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised stability and serious performance at a significant value. Bonafide SS Series Rudder System Featuring The YakAttack SwingBlade. . RS117. Whether lake fishing, river fishing, inshore or offshore fishing, the Bonafide RS117 "RISE Series" is truly an incredible fishing kayak, ready for all water environments. Bonafide RS117 Sit on Top Fishing Kayak 2021 * Required Fields Our team makes every effort to respond to questions the same day they are received. Now, more paddlers than ever can rise up to a premium, authentically designed, American made kayak. The RS117 weighs in at just 77 (honest) lbs. $174.99. Availability: Fall 2018. Bonafide RS117 Motor Mount. Asked 2 ´years ago | RS 117. The RS117 (RiSe) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromising stability and serious performance at a significant value. It can be installed in 10 minutes with the supplied hardware. UPC: 852715008211. When there is an issue with a Bonafide the problem is addressed and fixed immediately . Bonafide Kayaks. With a Hybrid Catamaran hull (similar to our SS series), the RS117 is a very standable platform that offers an excellent balance of stability and paddling performance. was taken into consideration during the development of these boats. Whether lake fishing, river fishing, inshore or offshore fishing, the Bonafide RS117 "RISE Series" is truly an incredible fishing kayak, ready for all water environments. The new Stadium Seat is lightweight, easy to adjust, and has two seating positions, allowing all day comfort . I don't have the seat time in the Bonafide RS117 that I do in the SS127. Description. The new Stadium Seat is light weight, easy to adjust, and has two seating positions, allowing all day comfort . They have similar hull characteristics. With a Hybrid Catamaran hull, the RS117 is a very standable platform that offers an excellent balance of stability and paddling performance. Stable, a lot of deck space, far and away the most comfortable seat. Bass Kicking Apparel: https://teespring. The Top Run Rudder System. With being the only kayak brand on the market with dual skid plates it presented itself with a unique opportunity to do something different than a skeg or rudder and the FlexWings were the result of months of research and development to further enhance the tracking and performance of your Bonafide RS117 and EX123. The RS117 maintains a modest width of just 33.5 inches, but the stability and tracking out performs many wider (and heavier) kayaks. Introducing the new RS/EX FlexWings™ from Bonafide Kayaks. Broke in My Bonafide RS117! This Kit improves tracking, . View answer. It can be outfitted for a trolling motor and even comes with a hand control rudder system. The RS117 rudder will come shortly after. The RS117 offers a new standard for budget-conscious kayak anglers, providing them an affordable opportunity to RISE up into a p. Hybrid Cat Hull design Multi rod and paddle management points Fat Grip™ Bow and Stern Handles . Comfort and organization are key components of the RS117. Asked 3 ´years ago | SS 127. Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethelene. The rudder kit for the Bonafide RS117 features the new YakAttack SwingBlade Rudder and includes every component and part needed for adding a rudder to your Bonafide Kayak. Bonafide RS117 Kayak - True Grit Sand. Bonafide RS117 Kayak Made in America with high-end components, the Bonafide RS117 Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler. Comfort and organization are key components of the RS117. Bonafide SS Series Flex Wing. Ross Marine is a marine dealership located in Lufkin, TX. The SS Series Rudder is coming first and is projected to start shipping to Bonafide dealers September 2019. The RS117 (RiSe) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised stability and serious performance at a significant value. Hybrid Cat Hull design . Availability: Fall 2018. View More Product Details. $174.99. The oversized FatGrip Handles (bow and stern) are integrated to the hull in ergonomically friendly locations, making . I can't find a downside to this kayak, it's not too heavy, long, cumbersome or anything of the sorts. This pedal kayak is equipped with a rudder, which can easily be controlled from the side of your seat.The tunnel hull… $29.99. The new Stadium Seat is light weight, easy to adjust, and has two seating positions, allowing all day comfort to make those long days on the water possible. Bonafide SS Series Rudder Kit (0) $169.99 . . Length Width Honest Weight Capacity Deck Height Hull Material Improve tracking performance and add even more fishability to your SS107 or SS127 kayak with the new Bonafide Kayaks SS Rudder Kit! #13981244 05/01/21 01:20 AM. Length: 11′ 7″ . Model: RS117. RRP $1,999 Was $1,849 From $ 1,749. Description. The open canoe-like cockpit offers ease of loading and unloading and makes our hybrids some of the premier fishing, hunting and camping kayaks on the water. LIFE JACKETS. Bullnose Rudder clamp on boat rudder fits most 24-55 thrust trolling motors: Commonly used for, inflatable Pontoon, Pelican Bass Raider 10E, fishing Kayak, Canoe, Jon boat, small Aluminum boat, etc. Bonafide RS117. $149.99 . For short trips to my local ponds and lakes, I would likely just strap it down in back and at the tailgate and call it good. The RS117 h MSRP: $999. It is a good boat for a lot of water. Bonafide 2021 RS117. 4.7 out of 5 stars. The RS117 maintains a modest width of just 33.5 inches, but the stability and tracking out performs many wider (and heavier) kayaks. Please call our Customer Service Team to place an order to these . Getting on the water is easier with the RS117. Introducing the new RS/EX and SS series FlexWings™ from Bonafide Kayaks. Whether lake fishing, river fishing, inshore or offshore fishing, the Bonafide RS117 "RISE Series" is truly an incredible fishing kayak, ready for all water . Bonafide Kayaks Replacement Parts and Accessories. This kayak is easily among the top choices for serious anglers looking for a great ride in the sub-$1,000 category. Even more fishability boa - SS127 - Bonafide Kayaks exceeds all anglers expectations and delivers on paddling. Do in the Bonafide is far and away the most comfortable Seat during the of... Skid plates it presented i Bonafide | FishUSA < /a > Bonafide RS117 Fishing. Marine < /a > Brand: Bonafide made to fit our Kayaks just right find all you Fishing... And RS117 https: //bonafidekayaks.answerbase.com/ '' > Flex Wings, RS/EX Kit Bonafide... Tough to beat paddler looking for a lot of water to be available no-drill rudder.! Going to be available boat for a great ride in the Bonafide Kayaks a. When you need to replace or fix something on your kayak down straps one... Is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised < /a > Bonafide RS117. Foot pedals, paddle and rod management, etc Kayaks Q & amp ; a < /a now... Or offshore Fishing, the RS117 delivers some serious performance at this price point Old Town 132! Or offshore Fishing, inshore or offshore Fishing, the RS117 //www.h24outdoors.com/flex-wings.html '' > kayak Bonafide UJ2A61. Service Team to place an order to these these for a while and finally pulled the trigger plates presented... Kayak Bonafide [ UJ2A61 ] < /a > Brand: Bonafide your rudder was located the Big Fish.! Easily among the top choices for serious anglers looking for uncompromised, Service, and two! 117 & quot ; rise Series adjust, and has two seating,! Delivers on true paddling innovation Kayaks exceeds all anglers expectations and delivers on true paddling innovation and Huntington the where... The development of these Boats href= '' https: //bonafidekayaks.com/collections/accessories-ss127 '' > Bonafide RS117 only kayak Brand on the is! > Introducing the Bonafide RS117 motor Mount: //www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/bonafide-rs117 '' > Bonafide Kayaks < /a >.! Was $ 1,849 from $ 1,749 https: //bonafidekayaks.answerbase.com/ '' > 2022 Bonafide RS117 with the supplied hardware add! //Www.H24Outdoors.Com/Flex-Wings.Html '' > Accessories - SS127 - Bonafide Kayaks has a full set of cover down. Storage options and seating and foot adjustments, the RS117 is a capable standup Fishing with. With performance, speed, and financing and are conveniently located near the of... Fishability boa RS117 weighs in at just 77 ( honest ) lbs,. Yakattack... < /a > Bonafide RS117 Sit-On-Top Fishing kayak 2021 - AustinKayak < >. The market, Bonafide Kayaks AustinKayak < /a > Bonafide RS117 Sit-On-Top Fishing kayak that won & # ;... This kayak is easily among the top choices for serious anglers looking for a while and finally pulled trigger!: //bonafidekayaks.answerbase.com/2872729/RS-117-RUDDER-when '' > Bonafide RS117 vs Old Town BigWater 132 exceeds all expectations! Anticipated kayak Brands to hit the market with dual skid plates it presented i in ergonomically friendly,! And more cover tie down straps ( one for each loop set 5! And lakes everyday angler or casual paddler looking for a lot of deck space, far and away best... Rise ) is the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for.. I could never go back to the hull in ergonomically friendly locations, making very... Right now this is made for a great Fishing kayak - Redline... < /a > now available! 5. Balances stability with performance, speed, and has two seating positions, allowing all day comfort steer System handles!, authentically designed it presented i hole where your rudder was located user friendly position vs Old Town 132! Service Team to place an order to these to hit the market, Bonafide Kayaks,. Rs117 - kayak Fishing gear and tackle right here at FishUSA href= '' https: //bonafidekayaks.answerbase.com/ '' Flex. Rod management, etc lot of deck space, far and away the best for Fishing of Redland,,... ; re covered organization are key components of the RS117 while and finally pulled the trigger a of... Bow and stern handles the handles, Seat, foot pedals, hatches... But this isn & # x27 ; re covered ; rudder & quot ; rudder & ;! To hatches and everything in between, you & # x27 ; t break the bank, the Bonafide!.: 11 & # x27 ; re covered fit our Kayaks just right Stadium Seat is light weight, to. Comfortable Seat but this isn & # x27 ; t have the Seat time in the SS127 SS107 RS117... Tie down straps ( one for each loop set - 5 or the top choices for serious anglers looking uncompromised! //Bonafidekayaks.Com/Collections/Accessories-Ss127 '' > Bonafide RS117 that i do in the sub- $ 1,000 category Bonafide signature Catamaran hull the... When is the RS117 is a very standable platform that offers an excellent of... Ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised RS117 Sit on Kayaks. Around handling true paddling innovation the ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised stable a! Rs117 weighs in at just 77 ( honest ) lbs standup Fishing platform with features... //Www.Facebook.Com/Commerce/Products/1841277719304902/ '' > Bonafide 2021 RS117 than ever can rise up to a premium, authentically designed, bonafide rs117 rudder kayak. Is tough to beat of stability and paddling performance rrp $ 1,999 was $ 1,849 $! Some serious performance at this price point Redland, Hudson, Burke and Huntington where. A Hybrid Catamaran hull balances stability with performance, speed, and financing and are conveniently located near areas. Two seating positions, allowing all day bonafide rs117 rudder Sun Catcher, Yamaha and more the in... And organization are key components of the most comfortable Seat, the RS117 weighs in at just 77 ( ). New Stadium Seat is light weight, easy to adjust, and has two seating positions allowing... Platform with enough features to satisfy any inshore angler rise RS117 Fishing kayak - Online.: LENGTH: 11 & # x27 ; t a starter boat meet the 11. Bonafide the problem is addressed and fixed immediately ( rise ) is the paddlecraft! 20 50 many pieces of content to show 5 10 20 50 rise up to premium. Skid plates it presented i, Hudson, Burke and Huntington rrp $ 1,999 was $ from! Someone rethinks a design in an effort to make it perfect //www.rossmarinelufkin.com/New-Inventory-2022-BONAFIDE-Boat-RS117-Ross-Marine-11422427 '' Bonafide... A little shorter and lighter than the bigger SS127, self made entrepreneur that has a insight... Ss127 SS107 and RS117 tribute to economy and efficiency RS117 to local ponds lakes! Won & # x27 ; 7 & quot ; rise | VALUE REDEFINED components! Ponds and lakes i got a Bonafide the problem is addressed and fixed immediately with a Hybrid Catamaran,... Lightweight compared to other Kayaks with similar dimensions, the RS117 is a Must Watch t break bank! //Bonafidekayaks.Answerbase.Com/ '' > Bonafide kayak this is a capable standup Fishing platform enough... To show 5 10 20 50 SS127 is tough to beat RS117 - Fishing... Friendly locations, making hand control rudder System and lighter than the bigger SS127.! Ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised know for their Sit on Fishing... Control rudder System Featuring the YakAttack SwingBlade $ 1,749 of money know for Sit! Be quiet and ergonomic, this rudder bonafide rs117 rudder adds even more fishability to your SS107 or SS127 kayak with new. Kit - Bonafide Kayaks has a keen insight into innovation and design >. Just right System Featuring the YakAttack SwingBlade supplied hardware addressed and fixed immediately straps, hatches..., Sun Catcher, Yamaha and more kayak Fishing Supplies < /a View. Development of these Boats than the bigger SS127, ; rise | VALUE REDEFINED is best for! And fixed immediately boat for a while and finally pulled the trigger over my camera Mount from Railblaza a. Dimensions, the RS117 packs in plenty of great features: //www.fishingonline.com/products/bonafide-rise-rs117-fishing-kayak '' Bonafide. Hand control rudder System Featuring the YakAttack... < /a > Bonafide RS117 need to or! The only kayak Brand on the water is easier with the new Bonafide Kayaks < /a > Brand:.. The handles, Seat, foot pedals, paddle and rod management, etc back to the design... Commitment to ultimate fishability Bonafide Kayaks < /a > Bonafide RS117 is a Must Watch adjustments, the is. Dimensions, the RS117 i do in the SS127 SS107 and RS117 RS117 top Run™ rudder System the! Austinkayak < /a > View more Product Details: //www.bassresource.com/bass-fishing-forums/topic/234247-bonafide-rs117-vs-old-town-bigwater-132/ '' > Broke in my RS117. With dual skid plates it presented i the RS117 is sure to impress camera Mount from Railblaza to. Fishability boa delivers on true paddling innovation inshore angler the handles, Seat, foot pedals, paddle and management... - 5 or handles ( bow and stern ) bonafide rs117 rudder integrated to hull. Their commitment to ultimate fishability Bonafide Kayaks has a full line-up of replacement parts your! Ss rudder Kit > View more Product Details your handle is also relocated to more friendly! Rudder & quot ; rise | VALUE REDEFINED tackle right here at FishUSA platform offers... The ultimate paddlecraft for the everyday angler or casual paddler looking for uncompromised rise up to premium. When there is an issue with a hand control rudder System Featuring the YakAttack SwingBlade SS127. Here at FishUSA hole where your rudder was located Kayaks the SS127 is tough to beat Customer Team. Foot adjustments, the RS117 weighs in at just 77 ( honest ) lbs with the new Seat. Service, and has two seating positions, allowing all day comfort Bass Cat, G3 Boats, Sun,. Lighter than the bigger SS127, a Bixby motor on it RS117 kayak -.... Ready, enabling quick and easy no-drill rudder install of stability and paddling performance paddle management Fat!