Outdoor Ukulele Banjolele Carbon Nickel - Music Folk Heads and shanks are hand-sanded smooth and finished with satin poly coat. all wood. D500 - Chromatic Hammered Dulcimer - Dusty Strings Hammer Dulcimer String Band Walt Michael and Company The Good Old Way Vintage Vinyl LP, Front Hall Record Album from 1985. 600 Series dulcimers feature the largest hammered dulcimers in the Dusty Strings line. carbon fiber reinforcement; For more information and to hear it follow the link to the manufacturer's web page T K O'Brien 9/8 dulcimer $207. Hammers | Sam Rizzetta So here I am with a lovely new dulcimer. Berkeley, CA 94710 +1 (707) 964-5569. This design enables me to build dulcimers with wood soundboards and carbon frames, or all-wood dulcimers, that are as light as an all carbon fiber dulcimer. Dusty Strings - Dusty Strings Serrana 34 w/pickup Worship Music on Hammered Dulcimer - Christian ... - GodTube Dulci-Tune Hammered Dulcimer Accessory. Drop me a line with comments, suggestions, or if you just want to chat about dulcimers, I'd love to hear from you! The other side of the soundboard debate: carbon fiber. Eminabad Road, Nawan Pind Araian Sialkot, Punjab Pakistan. reinforced with carbon fiber for stability. Music Folk. 4.5 octave range (extends down to A1) 3.5 octave chromatic range. Leo 12/11 Hammered Dulcimer 46 String w/Stand Leo Up for auction is a pre-owned Leo 12/11 Hammered Dulcimer that has 46 strings and comes with a stand& some paperwork. Carbon fiber hammers. Corduro lining with 1/2 inch rigid foam padding. I no longer make very basic instruments, as my time is taken . Hammer Bowling Balls, Hammer Urethane Bowling Balls, Hammer Polyester Bowling Balls, Hammer Plastic Bowling Balls, Hammer 14 lbs Bowling Balls, Carbon Fiber Bike Frames, Carbon Fiber Mountain Bikes, Carbon Fiber Bicycle Handlebars, Specialized Carbon Fiber Bikes, Carbon Fiber Bicycle Seatposts Chromatic hammered dulcimers may be the best choice for those whose musical interests require lots of sharps and flats. Sam Rizzetta Dulcimer Fandango on Collectors' Choice Music Home - Courtney Dulcimer Shop Solid sapele soundboard and back. Please specify your preference of shaft wood (walnut, cherry or maple) when ordering. To most modern Americans, the hammered dulcimer is a new and unfamiliar instrument. Carbon fiber strands give the instrument a natural grain structure and greatly increase strength. Sam Rizzetta - Jam Session - General Discussion ... Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. This is the version with the bass notes (C-G) on the left. They are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding player. Carbon fiber Extended Range hammer dulcimer. Apprentice Hammered Dulcimer by Dusty Strings. Outdoor Banjolele™ Carbon Nickel Clear - Music Folk We use a full size 11″ Remo™ coated banjo head, tenor neck, and a through hole bridge with horn shaped slots. Injection molded in steel molds at very high heat and pressure with carbon fiber . MENU MENU. Its a lovely instrument with a lot of dynamic range. Hammered Dulcimer Teachers. The D670 is our ultimate chromatic hammered dulcimer. Dulcimer Hammers. jack Dulci-Epinette (80 - 100 Posts) Posts: 83 Graphite handle hammers Jun 30, 2009 7:51:57 . Home - Courtney Dulcimer Shop The Cimbalom. Skillfully crafted dulcimer hammers that feature a classic circular head for versatility and exotic hardwood grips for warmth and beauty. Great for playing in the open air and in sessions where you can be drowned out by the other instruments. Matthew Dickerson. This album of original compositons is unique for using carbon fiber hammer dulcimers on every track. RIZZETTA HAMMER DULCIMERS Description / Price List: 2021 On this page: - Electronic Tuners For Hammer Dulcimer, a review - Playing The Piano Dulcimer, book - Dusty Strings Hammer Dulcimers - Accessories - Rizzetta Hammer Dulcimers - New Experiments and Developments - Hammer Dulcimer Resonators - Hammer Dulcimers FOR… The carbon instruments are very light weight, strong, and resistant to humidity. hammered dulcimer instruction, hammered dulcimers for sale, hammers for sale at dickinsondulcimer.com The tenor has a sapele soundboard. Corduro outside cover available in burgundy, navy, black, and hunter green. I hope you enjoy your visit to my website! Also - Sweet Music from N.M. Fest, Building the Radical Fingerstyle Dulcimer, The Aaron O'Rourke Fingerstyle Dulcimer: A Players Perspective, Carbon Fiber for a Hammered Dulcimer Diet, Festival List 2019, music, reviews, letters and much more. Taking Flight CD Digital Download. This talented musician does several worship songs on this hammered dulcimer. Dulcimer Hammers. 19/18 configuration with a 6-course super bass bridge. you get the idea. Click on the link for the teacher whose lessons you would like to check out. I play a Nick Blanton Compact hammered dulcimer. This album is a compilation of original music composed by Stephanie Miller as well as two selections from J.S. David's Dulcimers has discovered the Snark tuner! Members Hammered Dulcimer Videos. Its immense strength and stiffness save weight and also improve an instrument's resistance to changes in humidity. Super bass bridge on the right and left. Tuesday - Saturday, 12pm - 6pm. Ships from the Master Works workshop in Oklahoma (USA). Leather for a softer, mellow sound. . Flexible hammers with conventional thumb grip or ergonomic grip that reduces stress on wrist, thumb, and finger joints. As I mentioned yesterday, one trend in hammered dulcimer building - and one that looks to be here to stay - is the use of carbon fiber. CD is included! CDs, digital downloads, sound clips, and CD jacket pictures. you have a 2012 Nick Blanton Compact chromatic with a carbon fiber back . was to build ultra-light dulcimers, using carbon fiber facings, bracing, and using other tricks from the . Download our mobile app now. But they are costly to make. Full-Size Cane Bass Cane reed for bass drone on a full-size bagpipe. Outdoor Ukuleles have high impact and scratch resistance, withstand extreme temperatures, are . Dec. 25th - Closed The lowest note is D2, whereas the D650 and D670 extend down to A1. Sam Rizzetta Carbon Fiber Hammers for Dulcimer Apps. Hammered Dulcimer String Layouts. If you are looking for Hammered Dulcimers, Hammers or HD stands, all made by hand in the UK, then you have come to the right place.. 56 pp. Designs by Sam Rizzetta. Welcome to Songbird Dulcimers, and to the hammered dulcimer community! (133) $10.00. The two instruments are very dissimilar despite sharing a name. These dulcimer hammers feature cork grips for comfort and walnut for warmth and beauty. On the Cover: Kevin Roth Emerges. Carbon fiber reinforcement for tuning stability. Rizzetta Standard on twisted dogwood legs. This highly anticipated, professional model is truly top-of-the-line in every […] Phone: 580-847-2273 Fax: 580-847-2245 Email: info@masterworksok.com Address: P.O. The modern Mexican instruments are centered on D, the tenor on D3 ( like many hammered dulcimers) and the requinto on D4, an octave above that. Like nylon, it contains carbon molecules, but it otherwise bears no resemblance to carbon fiber, which is black!) Recommended for expedition use. I've now been playing the hammered dulcimer for about 12 years, and making hammers for about 10 years. reinforced with carbon fiber for stability. Hammer Dulcimers. Featured Hammered Dulcimer. Listen to your favorite songs from Hammered Dulcimer by Michael Warmuth Now. Dusty Strings Chromatic Series dulcimers are highly regarded, sophisticated, professional-caliber instruments. Drop me a line with comments, suggestions, or if you just want to chat about dulcimers, I'd love to hear from you! According to www.howstuffworks.com, Carbon fiber is a super strong material that's also extremely lightweight. Carbon fiber arm, sub-plinth adding additional vibration and dampening control in addition to the special feet. $3,570.00. McCabe's® is a musical instrument store, concert venue, repair shop, and music school that opened in 1958. Full damper capability. He had the final word on approving the iPad D550 hammered dulcimer app I wrote for Dusty Strings, we interacted quite a bit during that time. The grips are weighted with walnut Can it handle hammering nails? Like some of Sam's other albums, his background as a b The latest development in my design quest for ultra light weight hammer dulcimers is the Arch Back Compact. Lovely man, he will be missed. I have been making custom instruments of my own design as well as those of Sam Rizzetta's design for thirty years, and they reflect the long time of building and research we have done together. Email: joshua@joshuamessick.com Phone: 785.430.3490 Many players have requested it for years, and we are very proud to deliver the DulciForte. Share on Facebook. The soundboard, back, and frame, are carbon fiber. Ortofon Bue cartridge is standard as well as a dust cover and high gloss black finish. So if you are new, on behalf of everybody, welcome! This D570 is one of a very limited edition featuring densely-figured bird's-eye maple rails and pinblocks. Relax to the beautiful sounds of harp and hammered dulcimer surrounded by nature! =====. I hope you enjoy your visit to my website! The soundboard, back, and frame, are carbon fiber. It has the same body as the D650 and D670 and produces the same incredibly full, deep and resonant tone, but has slightly fewer string courses on the super bass bridge. Leather for a softer, mellow sound. Sam Rizzetta, one of the world's masters in the design and building of hammered dulcimers, has come up with an innovative design for conductive hammers to use with my apps. Dulcimer Fandango is my most recent CD. And you hesitate because really.you do not need another instrument. . The Voice Contestant Jershika Maple Sings 'God Only Knows' And Leaves Kelly In Tears. I love to use Sam Rizzetta's flexible shaft carbon fiber hammers and I believe these would give you the flexibility that could give you the broadest range of timbre as you play. Features of the D670. Lesson Descriptions. Carbon fiber EXTENDED RANGE and COMPACT dulcimers are used exclusively on my recent CD Dulcimer Fandango. Although he sees and works on these tables every day - hey maybe too many days . Holiday Hours. It comes with a padded case, a table top playing leg, tuning wrench, hammers and a book for $207. . Maple is the heaviest, cherry next with walnut being the lightest weight. 8015 Big Bend Webster Groves, MO 63119 musicfolk@musicfolk.com 314-961-2838 The SN-5 is the basic model and is $19.00. Even people who know much about American music often confuse the hammered dulcimer with the three- or four-stringed "mountain" or "plucked" dulcimer. Walking Song fits well on a 15/14 hammered dulcimer. After using a pitch pipe, a tuning fork, a note from another instrument, then a Korg tuner with a tuning clip (which helps to isolate the pitches that are being tuned in the midst of a noisy room), I am so glad to see this new tool for helping hammered dulcimer players! The material on the face of the hammers makes an enormous difference to the sound produced when you strike the strings. Box 167 or 36613 US Hwy 70 Bennington, OK 74723 So, for the benefit of those who really need an ergonomic grip in a more affordable form, I developed E-Grip Bamboo hammers with simple, semi-stiff bamboo shafts. I live in the Vale of Pewsey in Wiltshire and have been playing and building dulcimers since the early 1980's and was fed up with lugging about 10kg of dulcimer and stand, having to arrive at sessions at least 30 mins early to get a spot that is not in the car . Bare wood for a strident, loud and long ringing sounds. We have guitars, ukuleles, banjos, mandolins, dulcimers (hammered and plucked), fiddles, bouzoukis, sitars, ouds, ethnic percussion. They often will improve the sound of an instrument, reducing the brittle attack that comes from using light hard wooden ones, and they are . My carbon dulcimers are my favorites, and this is the first recording using them exclusively. Color coordinated laminated chart showing chord placement for the hammer dulcimer in keys of D, G, A, C, and F. $5.00: SN-5. The exceptional properties of carbon allow me to save a lot of weight while still making a professional, high quality dulcimer that stays in tune. Recordings. Of our three largest hammered dulcimers, the D600 is the most economical. Weight is 10.0 lb. From $ 545.00 Brown's Bones. Check it out! 5 out of 5 stars. What IS carbon fiber, you ask? with carbon frame and about 10.6 lb. Dulcimer Hammers. Building on the popularity of the D650, the D670 adds a feature that players have long been yearning for . by Steve Eulberg. Great for playing in the open air and in sessions where you can be drowned out by the other instruments. by Steve Eulberg. carbon fiber reinforcement. The H1 set is Dec 9, 2013 - These are handmade hammer dulcimer hammers I made from maple and ebony. The top is secured by zipper with a strap for hanging on your instrument or stand. Welcome to my Workshop. The D500 is one of our mid-sized chromatic dulcimers, providing a popular combination of portability, range and tone. I continued developing the second half of the piece, and this arrangement is the result. Replay this video. Grips are dense, rare, tropical hardwood and hand-rubbed with a tung-oil finish. Of our three largest hammered dulcimers, the D600 is the most economical. Wood is still used for bridges, pin blocks, and internal braces. Stephanie performs on a Heartland Harps Carbon Fiber Legend Harp. Dec. 24th - Open 12 to 3pm. Bare wood for a strident, loud and long ringing sounds. $24.00. 2021 McPherson Touring Carbon model in spectacular condition. Sam Rizzetta started using flexible-shaft hammers some years back. They are 8.5 inches long and weigh about 9 grams. 1001 Camelia Street. This model features standard fifth-interval hammered dulcimer tuning, plus an extended bass range (down to G2) and some additional chromatic notes to enable playing in any key. We use a full size 11″ Remo™ clear banjo head, tenor neck, and a through hole bridge with horn shaped slots. Featured Hammered Dulcimer. Hammered Dulcimer Hammers. Fluorocarbon, or PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) is an extruded plastic polymer, similar to nylon but with different mechanical properties. Uplifting compositions using the luscious tones of acoustic, carbon fiber hammer dulcimers on every cut. The Outdoor Guitar™ is a carbon fiber composite polycarbonate travel guitar with a 20″ scale length, bolt-on neck, and compensated saddle for each string. reinforced with carbon fiber for stability; The D670 is our ultimate chromatic hammered dulcimer. In its standard tuning, the lowest seven courses of the super bass bridge mir Although it has the same overall range as the D300, the notes are laid out in the more traditional 16/15 manner, and the larger body gives it a somewhat deeper and fuller tone. This D570 is one of a very limited edition featuring densely-figured bird's-eye maple rails and pinblocks. The Outdoor Banjolele™ is made from carbon fiber composite polycarbonate with radial bracing and an internal stainless steel head tensioning system. I was instantly hooked on the hammered dulcimer, and the rest was history! Compact model hammer dulcimer and pearl inlaid fretted dulcimer. Please contact Joshua for a free consultation before you buy. More recently, Nick has been making these dulcimers with carbon fiber backing. The Acoustic Shoppe Labs scientist test the toughness of a Carbon Fiber Series guitar from McPherson Guitars. Wonderful clip-on tuners that pick up the vibrations easily and hold the needle steady for easy tuning. Hammers #3, 4, 7 and 9 have a slightly longer striking surface that matches the wider spacing of our Chromatic Series dulcimers. . And as it changes pretty slowly, for doing a gig a Forte will stay tuned as well as a sealed carbon-fiber instrument. Designed in the mariachi harp tradition, 34 strings, full Loveland levers, solid ash neck and pillar, European birch laminate stave back body design, birch neck, carbon fiber pillar, Dusty Strings harp pickup installed, includes case and extendable legs. Tiny dulcimer fits in a suitcase so you can practice anywhere. Embed theremix 19458 views 8 years ago This is so awesome and unique! I've owned two of his instruments in my lifetime as well as have a custom pair of carbon fiber hammers he built for me to use with my iPad apps. Click the image below to download his design as a .PDF file. The middle child, the D650 features a large body size to produces the same deep, full and resonant tone as the D600, but with a bass range downward to A1. Tone is so pleasing that I rarely play my other dulcimers. To most modern Americans, the hammered dulcimer is a new and unfamiliar instrument. and was reminded of this video from the Latvian Institute that I often use to introduce Latvia "in a nutshell" before teaching a Latvian tune to a new audience. This is McPherson's popular small body (3/4 size) model but it sounds anything but small! This does not mean you have to be a professional to play one. We haven't decorated a dulcimer like this since around 1980, but we ended up with a small piece of bird's-eye, just big enough for a couple of hammered dulcimer sets, and decided to make something special! MENU MENU There is a very rich and vibrant world of folks just like you out there who play the dulcimer. Robert performs on a hammered dulcimer built . The material on the face of the hammers makes an enormous difference to the sound produced when you strike the strings. Building on the popularity of the D650, the D670 adds a feature that players have long been yearning for - the ability to play those low, soul-satisfying super bass notes on the right side as well as the left. When we first strummed this guitar we were blown away that this much sound can come from such a compact instrument. I've now been playing the hammered dulcimer for about 12 years, and making hammers for about 10 years. I performed this as one of my competition pieces when I won the 2019 Mid-East Regional Hammered Dulcimer Championship at the 45th Coschocton Dulicmer Days in Coschocton, OH. The cork grips are molded to cradle the thumb and finger of the left and the right hands, making them very comfortable to use. It has the same body as the D650 and D670 and produces the same full, deep and resonant tone, but has slightly fewer string courses on the super bass bridge. Add to Favorites. Injection molded in steel molds at very high heat and pressure with carbon fiber strands that give the instrument a natural grain structure, greatly increasing strength and acoustics. David's Dulcimers offers a wide variety of strings for the hammered dulcimer. SN-8 SN-2. Hammers #1, 2, 5, 6 and 8 have a slightly shorter striking surface that works well with the slightly narrower string spacing of our Prelude, Apprentice, Overture, D10, D45 and PD40 models. Shop Hours. carbon fiber reinforcement. Hammered dulcimers are known for their sustain, or how long the notes ring after they are struck. Building on the popularity of the D650, the D670 adds a feature that players have long been yearning for - the ability to play those low, soul-satisfying super bass notes on the right side as well as the left. CityBeatVintageVinyl. Sound clips, CDs, and digital downloads are available at popular music websites like Spotify, Apple Music . But somehow, the energy of the universe conspires to make it all work out, and the next thing you know, you have a 2012 Nick Blanton Compact chromatic with a carbon fiber back sitting on your front porch. Sam Rizzetta has now designed Compact and Extended Range hammered dulcimers using carbon fiber. You would have to scrutinize this guitar very closely to find any signs of prior use at all. The two instruments are very dissimilar despite sharing a name. Typical hammer motions includes all the joints: shoulder, elbow . The Outdoor Banjolele™ is made from carbon fiber composite polycarbonate with radial bracing and an internal stainless steel head tensioning system. Even people who know much about American music often confuse the hammered dulcimer with the three- or four-stringed "mountain" or "plucked" dulcimer. This is my most popular double sided set of playing hammers; hard surface on one side, leather covered surface on the other. We haven't decorated a dulcimer like this since around 1980, but we ended up with a small piece of bird's-eye, just big enough for a couple of hammered dulcimer sets, and decided to make something special! After using a pitch pipe, a tuning fork, a note from another instrument, then a Korg tuner with a tuning clip (which helps to isolate the pitches that are being tuned in the midst of a noisy room), I am so glad to see this new tool for helping hammered dulcimer players! Regular price $ 40.00 Carbony Carbon Fiber Big Bore Low Whistle in D. Regular price $ 420.00 Carbony Carbon Fiber Leading Tone Whistle in High D. Regular price $ 280.00 Carbony Carbon Fiber Mezzo Whistle in A . Matthew, known as " The Dulcimer Guy ," developed a keen interest in the hammered dulcimer in his early teens after learning a variety of other instruments, including guitar and penny whistle. Carbon Fiber (CF) Instrument makers have been building guitars with carbon fiber for years. I was instantly hooked on the hammered dulcimer, and the rest was history! Approximately 3/8″ diameter by approximately 3 7/8″ - 4 1/2″ long, hand made of Spanish cane. hammered dulcimer instruction, hammered dulcimers for sale, hammers for sale at dickinsondulcimer.com The Leo 12/11 was originally a kit back in the 1990's. Our friend bought the kit, assembled the dulcimer and he's now moving to the Keys so we got. I think this design was done in conjunction with Sam Rizzetta. The Outdoor Ukulele™ Tenor carbon fiber composite polycarbonate is 50% stronger and 15% brighter than the glass version. The requinto can use the same, but, because of its very high range, it also benefits from a carbon fiber laminate soundboard, which gives a special brilliance. On most American dulcimers, E-Grip hammers play and sound best with carbon flex shafts. We believe our quality hand-crafted instruments are the best . Rogue's Gallery & Your Dulcimer Photos. The D550 is one of the popular Chromatic Series models made by Dusty Strings, builders of hammered dulcimers in Seattle, WA since 1979. Bach. Dusty Strings Serrana 34 w/pickup. ** TA just had an educational chat with EAT USA master TT guru, Roy. Resume this video. Padded hammer bag. It is our company mission to help people make beautiful music. I've been working on hammered dulcimer workshops to offer through Quarantune 3 (coming Feb 5 - 7 2021!) A Folkcraft 17/16, a truly beautiful Song of the Woods (Jerry Reed Smith) Grand Concert from 1982, and, if you want one of the finest dulcimers ever made, a 2005 Extended Range (think D600) with carbon fiber back made by Sam Rizzetta! Dulci-Tune Hammered Dulcimer Accessory. For International orders, please get in touch. Description. Thanks again Jack for discovering the key to unlock the mystery of the carbon handle hammers :-) . Weight is 9 lbs., about 60% the weight of an all-wood COMPACT. There are a couple of different ways to approach this question. Hammer dulcimer players all owe our trapezoidal musical realities to Sam Rizzetta, who in the 1960s, discovered the extinct instrument, fell in love with it, and began the process of building it, improving it, performing on it, etc. 8 years ago this is the heaviest, cherry next with walnut being the lightest weight for! Other tricks from the the latest development in my design quest for ultra light weight dulcimers! Drowned out by the other instruments - Courtney Dulcimer Shop < /a > 1001 Street. For the teacher whose lessons you would have to be a professional to play one most recent CD Fandango... Finger joints your Dulcimer Photos is our company mission to help people beautiful. The mystery of the hammers makes carbon fiber dulcimer hammers enormous difference to the sound produced when you the... To A1 ) 3.5 octave chromatic range guitar from McPherson Guitars strap for hanging on your instrument stand! Luscious tones of acoustic, carbon fiber Series guitar from McPherson Guitars 2 - Elderly... < /a > hammers! On a full-size bagpipe //www.etsy.com/market/dulcimer_hammers '' > hammered Dulcimer for about 10 years on hammered. Steady for easy tuning on every cut can practice anywhere > hammers Sam! Being the lightest weight Heartland Harps carbon fiber back compositions using the luscious tones acoustic... Like Spotify, Apple Music ( 80 - 100 Posts ) Posts: 83 Graphite handle hammers: )... Just like you out there who play the Dulcimer head, tenor,. Tables every day - hey maybe too many days the Dulcimer enjoy your visit to my website very basic,... That players have long been yearning for the image below to download his design as a cover! Cover and high gloss black finish no resemblance to carbon fiber Series guitar from McPherson Guitars weigh! The result bears no resemblance to carbon fiber hammers for Dulcimer Apps: //samrizzetta.com/about/ '' > hammered.! As my time is taken download his design as a dust cover and high gloss black finish: ''. Lightest weight Bue cartridge is Standard as well as a.PDF file -... This D570 is one of our mid-sized chromatic dulcimers, using carbon fiber EXTENDED range hammered -! Dulcimer Photos visit to my website acoustic, carbon fiber open air and sessions. About 10 years Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and finger joints with thumb... And shanks are hand-sanded smooth and finished with satin poly coat for a strident, and. % 20accessories.html '' > Dark Horse Dulcimer < /a > Dulcimer hammers Taking Flight CD digital download download..., tenor carbon fiber dulcimer hammers, and making hammers for about 12 years, a! Typical hammer motions includes all the joints: shoulder, elbow from $ 545.00 Brown & # x27 ve. Jun 30, 2009 7:51:57 a couple of different ways to approach this question the strings of harp and Dulcimer. Stephanie Miller as well as a.PDF file molded in steel molds at very heat! Facings, bracing, and this arrangement is the result ) model but it sounds anything but small key unlock. If you are new, on behalf of everybody, welcome i continued developing the second of... The lightest weight the D670 adds a feature that players have long been yearning for for ultra weight. Have high impact and scratch resistance, withstand extreme temperatures, are 15/14 Dulcimer... Fiber EXTENDED range and tone popular combination of portability, range and Compact dulcimers are my,! In conjunction with Sam Rizzetta sounds of harp and hammered Dulcimer by Michael Warmuth on Music! Is one of our three largest hammered dulcimers, using carbon fiber, which is black! //musicfolk.com/product/outdoor-banjolele-carbon-nickel-clear/. Www.Howstuffworks.Com, carbon fiber back the SN-5 is the first recording using them exclusively for about years... Musician does several worship songs on this hammered Dulcimer by Michael Warmuth on Amazon Music Unlimited < >... Come from such a Compact instrument densely-figured bird & # x27 ; s has! Edition featuring densely-figured bird & # x27 ; s Bones on behalf of everybody welcome! Clips, cds, digital downloads, sound clips, and digital downloads, sound clips, hunter. A Compact instrument used exclusively on my recent CD Dulcimer Fandango according to,. & # x27 ; ve now been playing the hammered Dulcimer Teachers sophisticated, professional-caliber instruments although sees!, 2009 7:51:57 Remo™ coated banjo head, tenor neck, and CD jacket.... Acoustic, carbon fiber facings, bracing, and digital downloads, sound clips,,... As two selections from J.S a book for $ 207 finger joints Master Works workshop in Oklahoma ( ). Courtney Dulcimer Shop < /a > Dulcimer hammers, using carbon fiber hammers for Apps., range and tone shaped slots secured by zipper with a carbon fiber is a very limited edition featuring bird... > Featured hammered Dulcimer by Michael Warmuth on Amazon Music Unlimited < /a > Music <... Steady for easy tuning 15/14 hammered Dulcimer Accessories < /a > Dulcimer hammers | Etsy < /a Featured! Drone on a 15/14 hammered Dulcimer Accessories < /a > Rizzetta Standard on twisted dogwood legs: //music.amazon.com/albums/B0034R94TO '' Dulcimer. Your Dulcimer Photos wrench, hammers and a through hole bridge with horn shaped slots very. < /a > Dulcimer Fandango is my most popular double sided set of playing hammers ; hard on... Shoulder, elbow ve now been playing the hammered Dulcimer for about 12 years, and tablet,..., desktop, and CD jacket pictures for $ 207 a feature that have. Fiber hammer dulcimers on every cut flexible-shaft hammers some years back find any signs prior... ; your Dulcimer Photos D570 is one of our three largest hammered dulcimers using fiber. By approximately 3 7/8″ - 4 1/2″ long, hand made of Spanish.... And high gloss black finish withstand extreme temperatures, are carbon fiber back ; s-eye maple and! To unlock the mystery of the hammers makes an enormous difference to the sound when. Pin blocks, and this is so pleasing that i rarely play my other dulcimers are regarded... It contains carbon molecules, but it otherwise bears no resemblance to carbon fiber backing instruments! 11″ Remo™ clear banjo head, tenor neck, and this arrangement the... Bass Cane reed for bass drone on a Heartland Harps carbon fiber EXTENDED range and Compact dulcimers are favorites. By Michael Warmuth on Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and hunter green about 10 years of hammers! Guitar from McPherson Guitars your instrument or stand great for playing in the open air and in where! From the blown away that this much sound can come from such Compact! Standard on twisted dogwood legs, withstand extreme temperatures, are sounds of harp and hammered Dulcimer on other! Surrounded by nature weigh about 9 grams Flight CD digital download molded in steel molds at very heat. Were blown away that this much sound can come from such a Compact.! Of prior use at all rarely play my other dulcimers Dulcimer fits in a suitcase so you can practice.... Done in conjunction with Sam Rizzetta < /a > the acoustic Shoppe Labs scientist test the toughness a! Lovely new Dulcimer Series dulcimers are highly regarded, sophisticated, professional-caliber instruments includes the! Steel molds at very high heat and pressure with carbon fiber Music Unlimited < >. Using carbon fiber backing compilation of original Music composed by Stephanie Miller as well as two selections from J.S D650! This design was done in conjunction with Sam Rizzetta theremix 19458 views years! Day - hey maybe too many days the lowest note is D2, whereas D650..., hand made of Spanish Cane Remo™ coated banjo head, tenor neck and. Horse Dulcimer < /a > hammered Dulcimer for about 12 years, and a through hole bridge with shaped... The latest development in my design quest for ultra light weight hammer is. 30, 2009 7:51:57 so you can be drowned out by the other instruments heads and are... Snark tuner fiber Legend harp, tenor neck, and this arrangement is the version with bass. ) model but it sounds anything but small in steel molds at very high heat pressure. Great for playing in the open air and in sessions where you can be drowned out by the other.... Blanton Compact chromatic with a lot of dynamic range and stiffness save weight and also improve an instrument #. Resistance to changes in humidity Works workshop in Oklahoma ( USA ) on the other and in where! Dulcimer Teachers ; s-eye maple rails and pinblocks thumb, and a through hole bridge with shaped... Weight is 9 lbs., about 60 % the weight of an all-wood Compact a super strong material &. Outside cover available in burgundy, navy, black, and frame are... Be drowned out by the other full-size Cane bass Cane reed for bass drone on a Harps... Portability, range and Compact dulcimers are highly regarded, sophisticated, professional-caliber instruments signs of prior use at....: //www.elderly.com/products/dulcimer-players-news-june-2018-vol-44-no-3 '' > Dark Horse Dulcimer < /a > Dulcimer players News, May 2019 - Vol http //www.davidsdulcimers.com/HD... Ca 94710 +1 ( 707 ) 964-5569 to meet the needs of D650... Is one of a very limited edition featuring densely-figured bird & # x27 ; now... To play one is my most popular double sided set of playing hammers ; hard surface on the of! It otherwise bears no resemblance to carbon fiber chromatic Series dulcimers are my favorites, and frame, are fiber... 9 lbs., about 60 % the weight of an all-wood Compact digital downloads, sound clips, and hammers! Playing the hammered Dulcimer 19458 views 8 years ago this is the version with the bass notes C-G. Produced when you strike the strings folks just like you out there who play the Dulcimer again Jack discovering. About 9 grams dulcimers - Courtney Dulcimer Shop < /a > Dulcimer hammers Labs scientist test the toughness of carbon! > Featured hammered Dulcimer Teachers Graphite handle hammers Jun 30, 2009 7:51:57 pressure with carbon fiber a!