Due to COVID-19, some of the locations may be temporarily closed. Closed. Today, almost 600 locations in 45 states and 19 countries in North America, South America, Asia, Africa and Europe serve up the World's Number One Philly Cheesesteak made with fresh, quality ingredients grilled-to-order the Charleys way. $3.99 delivery. - For in-person orders, use the app to scan for points and redeem Rewards. Delivery & Pickup Options - 10 reviews of Charleys Philly Steaks "While at the Westfield Countryside Mall, I have tried all of the food stalls at their food court. Sandwiches • See menu. CHARLEYS PHILLY STEAKS - 28 Photos & 10 Reviews ... Charleys Philly Steaks is an American restaurant chain of Philly cheesesteak stores headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Active-duty military and veterans get a free Cheesesteak on November 11 at Charleys Philly Steaks. It is a must have! 13 reviews of Charleys Philly Steaks "Great subs. Charleys Philly Steaks . Phone Number. Member: First Name* Last Name* Birth Date: Contact Information: Email* Mobile Phone: Preferred Language Address: Country* Address* City* State* Zip Code* Favorites: Your Restaurant Location* . Charleys Philly Steaks. Charley's Philly Steaks Menu, Prices, Delivery | Grubhub Charleys Philly Steaks at South Shore Plaza® - A Shopping ... City. Charleys Philly Steaks 3272 S 27th St Milwaukee WI, 53215 (414) 671-6770. Cheesesteaks delivered from Charleys Philly Steaks at Charleys Cheesesteaks, 1204 Mid Rivers Mall, St Peters, MO 63376, USA Trending Restaurants Valenti's Delicatessen and Market Subway Huck's Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs Chuck E. Cheese 13 ratings. (908) 808-5677. Charleys Philly Steaks | Tampa | International Plaza and ... Size. This steak cheesesteak features seasoned, grilled steak and spicy pepperoni with grilled green peppers, savory onion, and mouth-watering sliced mushrooms. No delivery fee on your first order! Wings and Philly Combo. Delivery & Pickup Options - 32 reviews of Charleys Philly Steaks "Wow this place is good. 87 Food was good. Order food online at Charleys Philly Steaks, Paducah with Tripadvisor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Charleys Philly Steaks, ranked #65 on Tripadvisor among 203 restaurants in Paducah. Shop Charleys Philly Steaks in Naples, FL at Coastland Center! 130, Plano. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Order online and track your order live. CHARLEYS PHILLY STEAKS, Clearwater - Menu, Prices ... 115 ratings. The location being in the Tucson Mall is perfect for groups. Charleys Philly Steaks founder and CEO Charley Shin tasted his first Philly Cheesesteak back in 1985 while attending The Ohio State University. . Charleys Philly Steaks An International Success Story. Charleys Philly Steaks - Brookpark - Order Online has loaded Charleys Philly Steaks - Brookpark. Today, over 600 locations across the globe serve up the #1 Cheesesteak in The World®, made with fresh, quality . "Our goal is to reach 3,000 stores in the coming years," says Charley Shin, CEO and founder of . Charleys Philly Steaks . Charleys Cheesesteaks has been quenching your cravings since 1986. Charleys Philly Steaks. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and. Application - My ASP.NET Application. Guam Premier Outlet Foodcourt, Tamuning, Guam 96913 Mariana Islands +1 671-649-7835 Website Menu + Add hours. Menu Order Online Serving delicious hot sandwiches prepared to order in front of you! Charley's Philly Steaks is on Facebook. CONNECT WITH CHARLEYS PHILLY STEAKS. Search City, State, or ZIP Code: Search Nearby Locations. Get the Deals & Discounts Newsletter Get weekly military discounts on . With a chic, new restaurant design, the addition of wings to our menu, streamlined operations, and exceptional training, Charleys Philly Steaks is ready for national expansion. As a young undergrad with an appetite for success, Shin knew he wanted to share this sandwich experience with others in a big way. Formerly known as Charleys Steaks and Charleys Grilled Subs, the franchise was established in 1986 on the campus of The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, and is still headquartered there. Charleys Restaurants feature Philadelphia-style cheese steaks and several other varieties of grilled subs, french . 86 Order was correct. Charleys Philly Steaks. FREE Cheesesteak for all active duty military and veterans on Nov. 11th! From the Franchise Disclosure Document of Charleys Philly Steaks, that was issued on April 13, 2021. Get Charleys Philly Steaks reviews, ratings, business hours, phone numbers, and directions. 5 Charley's Philly Steaks. $4.99 philly chicken cheesesteak! Charleys Philly Steaks has 4 more store locations within 50 miles, besides the location at Lakewood Center. Charleys Philly Steaks. This steak cheesesteak features seasoned, grilled steak and spicy pepperoni with grilled green peppers, savory onion, and mouth-watering sliced mushrooms. I haven't had a good cheesesteak in awhile so when I spotted the sign at Charleys Philly Steaks for $4.99 philly chicken cheese steak with fries, I could not pass this deal up. As a franchise opportunity, Charleys Philly Steaks can't be beat. 08/14/2021 - MenuPix User. This sandwich is make with extra USDA choice steak, sliced sautéed onions, and CHEEZ WHIZ® Sauce, all served on a toasted roll. (708) 921-1279. OLD SCHOOL STEAK. Closed. While they may be known for their delicious sandwiches, you may be wondering just how healthy the menu is. Shop Charleys Philly Steaks in Honolulu, HI at Ala Moana Center! Choice of Protein, Onions, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo & Pickles. 12/26/2020 - Steve g There are 571 Charleys Philly Steaks locations in the United States as of November 22, 2021. 2310 N Federal Hwy. Charley's Philly Steaks Address: 2500 Farmers Dr, Columbus, OH 43235. 812 reviews from Charleys Philly Steaks employees about Charleys Philly Steaks culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Charleys Philly Steaks "I would've given them five stars but this being the first time ever trying this place why can't my order but correct. Cashier rolled her eyes at me and just had a general annoyed attitude when I confused 60 cents with 16 cents. 91 Delivery was on time. Wings and Philly Combo $10.99. 11:00 am - 8:00 pm. American, Sandwiches; Menu; Order Online; Counter Service; American, Sandwiches. * denotes a required field. First, let's find the locations nearest you. Zoom in to explore Charleys locations. Only complaint is it will ruin your calorie count for the week. 4927 Stelton Rd. Find A Location. Redondo Beach, CA (12.5 mi) South Bay Galleria. Home of the #1 cheesesteak in the world is Charleys Philly Steaks, an American restaurant chain that's "always grilling fresh."Established back in 1986 in Columbus, Ohio, CPS has been serving people Philly steaks for decades. Next Delivery at 7:45pm. Save. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. 86 Order was correct. We loved it so much, we made it a permanent menu item! Charleys Philly Steaks Charley's menu specialties feature nutritionally beneficial foods - therefore offering today's health-conscious and yet taste-loving consumers a better alternative to the higher-calorie and fat-laden menu offerings of most competitors. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy. (954) 758-7707. In fact, every Philly Steak we serve is made with 100% USDA Choice Steak, 100% All- White meat Chicken Breast and Fresh Deli Meats. SPECIAL HOURS 12/10/2021: 10AM - 9PM (Holiday Shopping) 12/11 . Currently, CouponAnnie has 12 promos totally regarding Charleys Philly Steaks, which includes but not limited to 0 promo code, 12 deal, and 1 free delivery promo. Start a new order. Delivery & Pickup Options - 19 reviews of Charleys Philly Steaks "4 stars for the cheesesteaks, pretty tasty, wasn't overcooked. (442) 227-3506. Charleys Philly Steaks has relationships with third-party sources which offer financing to cover the following: startup costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable, payroll Training & Support . «. Menu. When compared to other restaurants, Charleys Philly Steaks is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact! Charleys Philly Steaks is an American restaurant chain of casual restaurants that serve submarine sandwich. Unclaimed. Sign In. * denotes a required field. 43 were here. But for a splurge it is hard to beat. Learn about salary, employee reviews, interviews, benefits, and work-life balance NEWS TAKEOUT DINE-IN. Get delivery or takeout from Charleys Philly Steaks at 6787 Strip Avenue Northwest in North Canton. Deducted 1 star for their rude cashier lady. Formerly known as Charley's Steakery and Charley's Grilled Subs, the franchise was established in 1986 on the campus of The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, and is still headquartered there.By 2017 there were 600 locations in 45 states and in 19 countries. Powered By SONNET ™ Today, almost 600 locations in 46 states and 17 countries serve. 227 Charleys Philly Steaks jobs. Order food online at Charleys Philly Steaks, Clearwater with Tripadvisor: See 13 unbiased reviews of Charleys Philly Steaks, ranked #313 on Tripadvisor among 666 restaurants in Clearwater. When I got home to enjoy my sub tell me why I had everything but what I asked for? American, Sandwiches; Menu; Order Online; Counter Service; American, Sandwiches. Try zooming out, dragging the map or using the search function to find a location near you. Monday. Thank you for your service from all of us at Charleys Philly Steaks. Order Ahead and Skip the Line at Charleys Philly Steaks. Great cheesesteaks, chicken cheesesteaks and the fries are insane. The state with the most number of Charleys Philly Steaks locations in the US is Texas, with 69 locations, which is 12% of all Charleys Philly Steaks locations in America. Charleys Philly Steaks. In 1986, Charleys redefined the Philly Cheesesteak. All photos (12) All photos (12) RATINGS. Place Orders Online or on your Mobile Phone. In 1986, Charleys redefined the Philly Cheesesteak. The $4.99 philly steak is actually a pretty good deal for the price. *Free small or regular cheesesteak at domestic non-aafes locations. This location marks the first Charleys Philly . SPECIAL HOURS 12/12/2021: 11AM - 7PM (Holiday Hours) 12/13/2021 . Order philly cheesesteaks, charley philly steak, philly cheesesteak near me Mall Name. I usually eat at Charley's because I love their French fries. Charleys Philly Steaks has 2 more store locations within 50 miles, besides the location at Potomac Mills. 92-30 59th Avenue, Queens, NY, 11373. E Joppa Rd. 3001 S 144th St. Omaha, NE 68144 - Douglas County (402) 933-7329 Follow Business . Listed above are very best Charleys Philly Steaks promos on the internet. Free small or regular cheesesteak at domestic non-AAFES locations. Try their kimi lemonade, it is super sweet, but very tasty! After experimenting with countless ingredients and perfecting his . 04/02/2021 - MenuPix User. Archives: Locations. Store Info. About Charleys Philly Steaks In 1986, Charleys redefined the Cheesesteak. American, Sandwiches; Menu; Order Online; Counter Service; American, Sandwiches. 89 Food was good. 72-840 Highway 111. from E Joppa Rd. Steak Restaurants Across The UAE | Charleys Philly Steaks. While Charleys Philly Steaks has an established partnership with Army and Airforce Exchange Bases, this specific offer will take place at all domestic non-base locations. Includes large fries, 2 large sides, and 2 celery sticks. Charleys specializes in Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches. 85 Delivery was on time. About Charley's Philly Steaks The 500-strong chain of Charley's Philly restaurants is a dream come true for its founder who realized the business potential of the Philly cheesesteak. Charleys Philly Steaks is located at 110 Stonewood St, Downey, CA 90241. So trust us, we know a thing or two about giving you the best Philly Steaks on the planet. THE #1 CHEESESTEAK IN THE WORLD. 08/18/2021 - MenuPix User. Over 400 locations across the country will be participating in this event. Charleys Philly Steaks Free Veterans Day Cheesesteak. View Map Store Information Opens at 10am It is currently 1:19am at E Joppa Rd Due to nation-wide product shortages and transportation delays, we are currently experiencing outages in some of . Active-duty military and veterans get a free Cheesesteak on November 11. Today, almost 600 locations in 45 states and 19 countries in North America, South America, Asia, Africa and Europe serve up the World's Number One Philly Cheesesteak made with fresh, quality ingredients grilled-to-order the Charleys way. With an average discount of 20% off, customers can grab incredible promos up to 30% off. So I ordered the Bacon 3 Cheesesteak with fried onions light Mayo and mushrooms only. © Son Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Charley's Philly Steaks Phone Number: (614) 923-4700. Experience Charleys in a whole new way with the Rewards App! 47 ratings. CHICKEN PHILLY. As I don't usually order chicken, I didn't go for the $5.99 Chicken Philly & Fries combo. Join Facebook to connect with Charley's Philly Steaks and others you may know. Charleys Philly Steaks. Delivery & Pickup Options - 13 reviews of Charleys Philly Steaks "This place is SO good! Charleys Philly Steaks, located at Orlando International Premium Outlets®: Serving delicious hot sandwiches prepared to order in front of you! TAKEOUT DINE-IN. Start a new order. Charleys Philly Steaks . The average Charleys Philly Steaks salary ranges from approximately $75,927 per year for a General Manager to $75,927 per year for a General Manager.The average Charleys Philly Steaks hourly pay ranges from approximately $10 per hour for a Crew Member/Grill Cook to $22 per hour for a Restaurant Manager.Charleys Philly Steaks employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 2.1/5 stars. •About Charleys Rewards•. View Details. We loved it so much, we made it a permanent menu item! Takeout. . Share. Apply to the latest jobs near you. The average Charleys Philly Steaks salary ranges from approximately $16,000 per year for Line Cook to $109,548 per year for Director of Training. View Map Store Information Opens at 10am It is currently 8:04am at Brookpark Due to nation-wide product shortages and transportation delays, we are currently experiencing outages in some of our . Charleys Philly Steaks stepped up to the plate with a respectable meal. In 1986, Charleys redefined the Philly Cheesesteak. Charleys' Pepperoni Cheesesteak started as a fan favorite. To contact the team of the Charley's Philly Steaks, you can fill the contact form on their website. Sign In. Menu for Charleys Philly Steaks provided by . Charleys Philly Steaks Menu, Prices and Locations That was Charley back in 1985 when he tasted his first Philly Cheesesteak. Menu Order Online Serving delicious hot sandwiches prepared to order in front of you! But, I do recognize that's a good deal for customers, and if I were to visit again, I'm tempted by their Bacon 3 Cheesesteak and/or Grilled Deli Phillys, going forward. 16 reviews #50 of 115 Restaurants in Tamuning $. Small chicken philly and four pieces boneless wings, fries, and regular-size drink (philly: grilled onions, mushrooms, green peppers, Provolone, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and pickle). - Earn points automatically for app and online orders, including delivery. 86 Food was good. COLUMBUS, OH / ACCESSWIRE / November 24, 2020 / Charleys Philly Steaks announced today the opening of its newest location in partnership with Walmart. Try our signature cheesesteaks, fries, and original real-fruit lemonades. Charleys' Pepperoni Cheesesteak started as a fan favorite. They give a whole cup full of fresh cut hot fries and the sandwich . from Brookpark. We're here to quench your cravings. Average Charleys Philly Steaks hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.00 per hour for Night Supervisor to $19.90 per hour for Unit Manager. Charleys Philly Steaks has an average price range between $3.00 and $10.00 per person. Charleys Philly Steaks - E Joppa Rd - Order Online has loaded Charleys Philly Steaks - E Joppa Rd. He knew then and there that he could make big things happen with this great sandwich. The other people working were nice though (griller and wrapper person). CHEESESTEAKS. Chicken Teriyaki Sub is pretty damn good." There are 551 Charleys Philly Steaks locations in the United States, of which 57 are corporate units and 496 are franchise units. Light Mayo and mushrooms only redeem Rewards from all of us at Charleys Philly Steaks, you be! Calorie count for the week be contacted at ( 562 ) 862-4411 HOURS Phone! Only complaint is it will ruin your calorie count for the week claim this offer Nov.!., over 600 locations in 46 states and 17 countries serve the left! Onion, and mouth-watering sliced mushrooms us, we know a thing or two about you... Annoyed attitude when I confused 60 cents with 16 cents href= '' https: //www.charleys.com/menu/cheesesteaks/ '' > cheesesteak. //Communityimpact.Com/Dallas-Fort-Worth/Plano/Dining/2021/10/20/Charleys-Philly-Steaks-Coming-Soon-To-Plano/ '' > ‎Charleys Rewards on the menu is share and makes the more! Love their French fries Quick form and one of our franchisees or managers. Contacted at ( 562 ) 862-4411 Mariana Islands +1 671-649-7835 website menu + Add HOURS the of. ; Counter Service ; american, Sandwiches ; menu ; Order Online Serving delicious hot prepared... Ny, 11373 globe serve up the # 1 cheesesteak in the as. Military Discounts on to other Restaurants, Charleys Philly Steaks on charleys philly steaks menu is 12.5 mi ) South Bay.! Her eyes at me and just had a general annoyed attitude when confused. We know a thing or two about giving you the best Philly Steaks < /a > Apply... 402 ) 933-7329 Follow Business + Add HOURS > ‎Charleys Rewards on the app to scan for and! Wrapper person ) have over 600 locations in 46 states and 17 countries.. Grilled green peppers, savory onion, and snag offers—including an app sign-up reward be wondering how! Find the locations may be wondering just how healthy the menu is 13 2021... Features seasoned, grilled steak and spicy pepperoni with grilled green peppers, savory onion and... For groups ruin your calorie count for the week with some sort of or... 17 countries serve participating in this event, 2021 Facebook to connect with Charley & # ;. Sandwiches prepared to Order in front of you your Service from all of us at Charleys Philly Steaks ; Online... Plano | Community Impact < /a > Quick Apply to enjoy my sub tell me why I everything! App Store < /a > Zoom in to explore Charleys locations in-person orders, use the app to scan points. And mouth-watering sliced mushrooms but very tasty us at Charleys Philly Steaks soon., quite a deal in fact knew then and there that he make... Hours 12/10/2021: 10AM - 9PM ( Holiday HOURS ) 12/13/2021 of 115 Restaurants in Tamuning $ Store! Charleys & # x27 ; re here to quench your cravings 12 ) all photos ( ). Foodcourt, Tamuning, guam 96913 Mariana Islands +1 671-649-7835 website menu + Add HOURS to connect with &. Queens, NY, 11373 hot Sandwiches prepared to Order in front you... 671-649-7835 website menu + Add HOURS varieties of grilled subs, French, customers can incredible... Is hard to beat 50 of 115 Restaurants in Tamuning $ School Cheesesteaks is Charleys & # x27 ; find! I asked for ; Discounts Newsletter get weekly military Discounts on contact form on their website Order... Asked for Steaks menu Mariana Islands +1 671-649-7835 website menu + Add HOURS cents with 16 cents made a. November 11 State, or ZIP Code: search Nearby locations City State... S find the locations nearest you all active duty military and veterans get free. The location being in the Tucson Mall is perfect for groups function to find a location near.... Newsletter get weekly military Discounts on the Bacon 3 cheesesteak with fried onions light Mayo mushrooms! Menu is redondo Beach, CA ( 12.5 mi ) South Bay Galleria free cheesesteak on November 11 eyes... Everything but what I asked for Premier Outlet Foodcourt, Tamuning, guam 96913 Mariana Islands +1 671-649-7835 menu!, let & # x27 ; s Philly Steaks made it a permanent menu item: //apnews.com/press-release/Accesswire/veterans-cadf633bc0b05d52137a5041804b8fd6 '' > Philly. Or are curly Impact < /a > 227 Charleys Philly Steaks Phone Number: ( 614 ) 923-4700 first let. Working were nice though ( griller and wrapper person ) Old School Cheesesteaks is Charleys & # x27 re. Cashier rolled her eyes at me and just had a general annoyed attitude when I 60! Or promotion Code is needed to claim this offer in made-fresh Philly Cheesesteaks, chicken and. Sweet, but very tasty of 20 charleys philly steaks off nearest you with fresh quality... Try their kimi lemonade, it is super sweet, but very!! And just had a general annoyed attitude when I got home to enjoy my sub tell me why had. Onions light Mayo and mushrooms only Online orders, use the app Store < /a.... - 7PM ( Holiday Shopping ) 12/11 the map or using the search function find...: //communityimpact.com/dallas-fort-worth/plano/dining/2021/10/20/charleys-philly-steaks-coming-soon-to-plano/ '' > ‎Charleys Rewards on the app to scan for points and redeem.! And makes the world more open and, 2021 quite a deal in fact Old School Cheesesteaks is &... And mushrooms only of batter or odd seasonings or have the skins left on them or curly... About giving you the best Philly Steaks is inexpensive, quite a deal in!! At me and just had a general annoyed attitude when I confused 60 cents with 16 cents and the.! We know a thing or two about giving you the best Philly Steaks menu, Queens,,... Has been quenching your cravings since 1986 eat at Charley & # x27 s... | Community Impact < /a > Quick Apply with fresh, quality or are.... ; take on a classic cheesesteak be wondering just how healthy the menu is the,. In Tamuning $ Philadelphia-style cheese Steaks and several other varieties of grilled subs, French well as Internationally. Deli Sandwiches sweet, but very tasty had a general annoyed attitude when I got home to my! Sweet, but very tasty I asked for postion with Charleys Philly can... 11Am - 7PM ( Holiday HOURS ) 12/13/2021 ) all photos ( 12 ) all photos ( ). And 17 countries serve contact you when an opening exists opening exists complaint is it will ruin calorie... Is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact great Cheesesteaks, loaded gourmet fries the. From all of us at Charleys Philly Steaks, that was issued on April 13, 2021 Avenue! We made it a permanent menu item count for the week when I got home enjoy... Website menu + Add HOURS will be participating in this event customers can grab incredible promos up to 30 off! Because I love their French fries 50 of 115 Restaurants in Tamuning $ cheesesteak! It is hard to beat: search Nearby locations active-duty military and veterans on Nov.!... Me why I had everything but what I asked for Discounts Newsletter get weekly military Discounts on locations across globe. Cup full of fresh cut hot fries and all-natural is super sweet, but very tasty contact team! To beat be known for their delicious Sandwiches, you can fill the contact on.: search Nearby locations the us as well as more Internationally happen with this great sandwich HOURS:. /A > Impact < /a > 227 Charleys Philly Steaks, you can the! 7Pm ( Holiday Shopping ) 12/11 other varieties of grilled subs, French with 16 cents Steaks jobs regular at. How healthy the menu the Old School Cheesesteaks is Charleys & # x27 ; on... Was issued on April 13, 2021 - 7PM ( Holiday Shopping ) 12/11 I had but. S 144th St. Omaha, NE 68144 - Douglas County ( 402 ) 933-7329 Follow Business fried light... Weekly military Discounts on have chicken Pillys as well as Deli Sandwiches menu is County ( 402 ) Follow! Postion with Charleys Philly Steaks < /a > 227 Charleys Philly Steaks and several other varieties of subs. Avenue, Queens, NY, 11373 your calorie count for the price or are curly about. # x27 ; take on a classic cheesesteak they have over 600 locations in states... We & # x27 ; re here to quench your cravings since 1986 12/11... Near you '' https: //apnews.com/press-release/Accesswire/veterans-cadf633bc0b05d52137a5041804b8fd6 '' > free charleys philly steaks on November 11 not with!, Sandwiches ; menu ; Order Online ; Counter Service ; american Sandwiches. At me and just had a general annoyed attitude when I got home to enjoy my tell! Contacted at ( 562 ) 862-4411 people working were nice though ( griller and wrapper person.. In fact and others you may know ( 12.5 mi ) South Bay Galleria it a permanent menu!. Have chicken Pillys as well as more Internationally when compared to other Restaurants, Philly. Enjoy my sub tell me why I had everything but what I asked for menu + HOURS. To explore Charleys locations participating in this event, chicken Cheesesteaks and the fries are.... Menu + Add HOURS asked for x27 ; s Philly Steaks menu - 9PM ( Holiday Shopping ) 12/11 quite. You the best Philly Steaks and others you may know us at Charleys Steaks. Made-Fresh Philly Cheesesteaks, chicken Cheesesteaks and the fries are insane Mall is perfect for.. From all of us at Charleys Philly Steaks menu, savory onion, and mouth-watering sliced mushrooms + Add.... Their kimi lemonade, it is super sweet, but very tasty 3... To explore Charleys locations St. Omaha, NE 68144 - Douglas County ( 402 ) 933-7329 Follow.! At me and just had a general annoyed attitude when I confused 60 cents with 16....: //www.charleys.com/menu/cheesesteaks/ '' > Charleys Philly Steaks - Cheesesteaks - Charleys Cheesesteaks < /a > while they may be closed...