23). Have you ever disappointed someone very badly? 21). Nov. 30, 2014. 25 points. What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love? What is the most creative thing you have ever done? What is or was your best subject in . Ask your group two or three interesting "Have you ever…?" questions. driven or rode in a sports car? Eddie Van Halen does not listen . I . haha best one ever ! Entertainment. Why do you think you're still single? Curious what questions subsequently followed the abuse video, and the role alcohol played in your opinion after. Yes, this question—along with many more seemingly random ones—is completely possible when . 15 Favorite Interview Questions to Completely Disarm Job Candidates (in a Really Good Way) We asked readers for their favorite interview questions -- and we weren't disappointed. What is the longest you have been awake for? What is one movie you feel is underrated and deserves more recognition? 24. Never Have I Ever Crazy Questions - Never Have I Ever Questions - It is very common for gatherings and parties to include fun and exciting games, which help people to understand one another better and offer plenty of entertainment. Yeah, crazy, immatured, and probably a little drunk. Interviewer<still the same face> : About your project. 22). What's your biggest pet peeve? Me : blah.. blah.. "We finish the interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. The weirdest thing I have ever done is pretend to be a chicken and try to talk to my dog. One thing is sure: they're questions are some of the most ridiculous questions you've ever heard in your life. Having a family reunion? There are all sorts of fun questions to ask people—whether you're asking someone new or someone you've known for years. That's one of those tricky interview questions. I really hope you enjoyed the list and found some great questions to ask. - What is the craziest thing you did while in school to help your classmates? The rock star candidate you've all been waiting for is finally here.. They're visibly nervous.And you're stressed … probably because you desperately want them to be the right fit. What follows is an exclusive list of 40 interview questions, sent to us by the sharpest folks we've met or just outright admire. You'll end up pondering the path you had taken. What's the meanest thing you've ever said to someone? What's the most awkward experience you've had with a crush? I did it because tree hugging isn't enough. His style on and off the board . You may have answered the typical "Why do you want this job?" question in an interview so many times that you have your perfect answer memorized. Screaming, seriously. Looking for a new twist on family game night? We were dating and we're so bored driving around doing nothing that we decided to take back roads that we were unfamiliar with all day lol. 59. From fun questions to ask friends and family to complete strangers, this . So this week, to give you some light-reading, we've put together a list of the funniest things people have said in interviews - from both sides of the table. posted for Accounts Manager and General Management Job skill What is the most exciting thing you have ever done? How well do you know your co-workers? Make a List Browse Lists Search Lists Leaders Help / Contact Newsletter. 19). important things you can do in . 58. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? If you want to learn more about his past and what makes him tick, you need to know what questions to ask. - by Pranav Bowenpally (@pranav.bowenpally204) on Leher | Watch Latest Video Opinions - Have you ever . What's the most disturbing fantasy or dream you've ever had? Kareem Campbell is a living legend. When you're on rock-bottom, you tend to question every single thing or choice you've ever done in your life. If 100 people in your age group were selected randomly, how many do you think they'd find leading a happier life than you? What's the most disgusting thing you've ever done? save. I think the most spontaneous thing I ever did was with my husband (not what you think dirty minds lol). Pulled s**t covered knicker elastic out of my dog's butt. How many times in a day you lie? Answer #1. 40. !comment what questions I should ask next!turn on my post notifications so you know when I post!Follow Me Instagram:Kin. 5-75. They can also help warm up the interaction during a remote meeting. Attendees can share superficial, nonpersonal information that allows other session participants to get to know each other without the embarrassment of becoming closer than they want to become. Read more answers here. The best — and most memorable — answer I have ever received to that question was: "I've climbed the highest mountains on every continent, including Everest." . Funny Questions to Ask Family Members. I feel that is the basic difference. Avoid the long periods of silence by asking fun questions to get people talking. Interview question for City Manager.What was the craziest thing you've ever done?. Why we love this icebreaker question: Shared with us by The Assist, this icebreaker question will have your teammates dropping jaws and sharing laughs. The last time Frank Rich had a conversation with Chris Rock was in early 1996, when they and the 1950s teen heartthrob Pat Boone were . Know that you don't have to work in a creative field to answer this question. The fanciest dinners I've ever seen were invented there. Travel Movies Books Food Other. Sometimes you can't think of any questions to ask and every time you try to keep things moving, the conversation fizzles and you're left awkwardly looking at your surroundings. Inga Korolkovaite BoredPanda staff . Icebreaker questions are the perfect way to start meetings, initiate conversations and to get people talking in any setting. My story is pretty boring, I hope yours will be more exciting! In Conversation Chris Rock. "I got the ball in my hands, I tried to score," Hunt said. After earning her first Hot 100 entry in 2020 with Russ' "Best on Earth," BIA somersaulted her way into the top 20 this year . They do the craziest dinners with the craziest long tables, flowers, decorations. Some of these personal questions are: - Are you in a relationship? undefined Now, for me personally, black socks isn't what would make or break a job offer… but it was obviously a deal breaker for . Funny questions to ask are perfect for starting a conversation but we get it. Is there a particular fanbase/fandom you are part of? 60. What's the Craziest Thing You've Ever Done/Seen in an Interview? Like these people, who all bared their souls on a Reddit feed asking people to confess the craziest things they've ever done while with a partner. What's the most spontaneous thing you've done lately? . 14 . So this week, to give you some light-reading, we've put together a list of the funniest things people have said in interviews - from both sides of the table. 15. What is the craziest thing you've ever done to *make it happen* to be able hangout with your partner or friends? Possible Answer #2: "Hard work is delivering work on time with more effort and smart work is delivering work on time, with lesser effort. You may have answered the typical "Why do you want this job?" question in an interview so many times that you have your perfect answer memorized. 55. 25 Crazy Interview Questions (and Why They're a Waste of Time) The top oddball questions of 2014 are kind of fun, but not very useful. Once you've got the conversational ball rolling, this will . "The Ravens did a really good job . And now you can find out what cringe worthy thing she has done simply to be polite. What's the cruelest thing you've ever done to a friend? (If you'd like some tips on overcoming those job interview nerves, click here ). Can I just tell you something? We were dating and we're so bored driving around doing nothing that we decided to take back roads that we were unfamiliar with all day lol. The transition to college can be a big adjustment, and one of the hardest things is feeling like you don't connect with your roommate. 13 . I had sex with a tree when I was 18. I look at George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Will Smith—people who have clearly taken care of . Just some crazy, fun or unusual things I've done or experienced so far How many of these things have you done or experienced. Once he caught the pass, he was in too deep. I still have it and still have no clue how a layer of skin appears to have grown onto the coin. 17). I went all the way out into the ocean and realized, "Uh oh, how do I turn back?" Eventually, I did turn but almost got drowned. Women Reveal the Most Out-There Thing They've Ever Asked a Guy to Do in Bed 6 Women Share the Weirdest Ways They've Been Asked Out 7 Women Reveal the Worst Places They've Ever Had Sex 18). Yepme.com interview question: What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Do you think if you knew them better, you'd be able to work together more effectively?Asking people questions is one of the best ways to build relationships and get to know more about them. I would've gone outside and just done like 10 cartwheels in a row. If your job gave you an unexpected three days off, what would you do during those days? 1 comment. There are two ways to play this game: the short way and the long way. How do you spend most of your time? Don't try this new crazy baked brie thing that you saw on the internet that you've never tried or seen before. Have you ever read a book that inspired you for a long time? We've put together below some silly and funny questions you can start your remote meeting, to use as icebreakers to create a fun and lighthearted vibe. - Describe the best date you've ever had? This is a Canadian 1 dollar coin (loonie) that has a layer of skin on it. Yes, this question—along with many more seemingly random ones—is completely possible when . Here are 81 Funny Questions to Ask at Work Playing Question of the Day is best way to have hilarious conversations with your friends, family or colleagues. Creative & Interesting Interview Questions 6. SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IF YOU ENJOYED! 39. 14. Weird interview questions are designed to be unexpected and not fit the mold of typical interview questions. And that includes physically. There are plenty of jobs that require a lot of creative thinking and doing, even though they have nothing to do with the arts.When you talk about how you creatively solved a problem in a previous or current position, or innovated in a manner that led to increased productivity or revenue, you've provided an example of . well im a cutter altho its greatly decreased lately, i had a fwb that moved away 3mos ago..i miss her anyways she was a gothic pale white gurl and she was a cutter aswell well one time wen we were gunna take care of buisness i went to the bathroom 2 take a leak i walked out and she had cut my name in her thigh i sucked the blood and started 2 cut her thighs and suck the blood it was AMAZING a . It is the weirdest and creepiest object I've come across. The biggest thing I'm scared of ever being is a trend. Social situations don't have to be awkward. 13. Employees can use this question to talk about any risks they've taken in life. Moreover, some of the users' answers to these questions are pure gold also. What accomplishment are you most proud of? Round 1 Interview : Interviewer< in dull face > :Tell me about yourself. What is that thing you will never do again? 18. The thing is, the internet made it so easy for anyone to ask any kind of question, because they're protected by the anonymity this vast network provides. (You can keep it anonymous to get the juiciest answers.) In 2011, four girls were offered the chance of a lifetime—to form a group and participate in the first season of the British version of The X Factor. You don't want to say that you never did anything wrong, because nobody is perfect. What's the best gift you've ever given? This post may include affiliate links. 16). What do you bring most to a friendship? What would you do?" This is a fantastic question to find out your candidate's true motivation in a role. share. #1. Me: bla..blah.. She started to fill something on some paper and was too busy to give an eye contact. - Do you have any favorite clothes? If we really care about nature we should make love to the earth and not just love it. Focus on the Team: Asking about your role in the assignment is a way of acknowledging that complex tasks are rarely about just one person's contribution and that they are also rarely one single person's responsibility. What's the smartest thing you've ever done? I think the most spontaneous thing I ever did was with my husband (not what you think dirty minds lol). What's the dumbest thing you've ever done? Starting a conversation can be tough. How to Answer the 'What Was the Most Complex Assignment You Have Had? The responses we got back were first class. The shorter version of 21 Questions is you ask 21 questions, they answer all of them, and then they ask you 21 questions. But what do you do if a company throws you a curveball? . Okay. What's the craziest thing you have ever done? Severally, celebrities get questions that touch on their personal life. If you still need some more questions, we've got plenty of other questions you might like. Indie Mixtape 20: James Ivy Is Most Inspired By His Parents (And Thom Yorke) After gaining some attention from a series of standalone singles over the last few years, Korean-American producer . 17. 20). It was a Ponderosa pine, up in the mountains. Do you ever read any type of magazines? What is the wildest or craziest thing you have ever done? But what do you do if a company throws you a curveball? #13. 56. It's also a great opportunity for employees to share stories with one another to bring all team members closer together. Interview question for Account Manager in Washington, DC.What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Obviously these don't apply to everyone in every situation—but there are certainly enough here that you should be able to avoid awkward silences for a long, long time. It was in the middle of the day but nobody saw me. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. 10 years later, Little Mix—Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, and Leigh-Anne Pinnock—is the among the most successful bands in the world, with enough top singles and chart topping albums to make them one of the best-selling and highest . 180 Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend. Continue reading Funny questions like "What's the craziest thing you've ever done?" or informative ones such as "What did you find rewarding and challenging about being a parent?" are great family questions to get the conversation going. And say that curveball is something like, "Have you ever stolen a pen from work?". Here are 81 Funny Questions to Ask at Work Playing Question of the Day is best way to have hilarious conversations with your friends, family or colleagues. Press J to jump to the feed. reply. Here are the 10 best fun interview questions: By Frank Rich. What have you done too many times? June 18, 2015. So that is it for our weird questions to ask a girl. We've put together below some silly and funny questions you can start your remote meeting, to use as icebreakers to create a fun and lighthearted vibe. It's almost like a r apid-fire Q&A session, but you'll learn a lot! It seems insecurity and jealousy can turn people . 100 Funny Icebreaker Questions. 41. Kareem Campbell talks his career in skateboarding, coming up in the 90s, and being inducted in to the Skateboarding Hall of Fame. Icebreaker questions can help participants get to know each other at a meeting, training session, or team building event. The times, in the mountains the dumbest thing you & # x27 ; the... Past and what makes him tick, you need to know what questions to ask can & # x27 Interview! Questions | never have i ever... < /a > 5-75 dolphins & x27! In your opinion after crisis to homelessness, these guys that actually means its opposite most fantasy! Did anything wrong, because nobody is perfect it for more than a year, and probably a drunk... Others hinge on targeted follow-ups, but it certainly does apply to me ; Recipes... Little drunk make a list Browse Lists Search Lists Leaders help / Newsletter., will Smith—people who have clearly taken care of is not a fake-out or a misdirection nor! They & # x27 ; ve been done date you & # x27 ; ve ever done good. They & # x27 ; ve ever gotten in your career able to a! Once you & # x27 ; ve ever had request you & # x27 ; ve got of! To go with his suit for an important job Interview are: - you. Long way, you need to know your roomie right away more his. 16 ) throws you a curveball you want to learn the rest of the questions are: are... Questions and answers Asked Frequently < /a > 4 to get people talking in any way > never have ever... Is there a particular fanbase/fandom you are part of cartwheel, it &. A long time is not a fake-out or a misdirection, nor is it for our weird to! Awkward experience you & # x27 ; s the cruelest thing you & x27. Tables, flowers, decorations forgot black socks to go with his suit an... Job gave you an unexpected three days off, what would you do during those days celebrities questions... Was with my husband ( not what you think dirty minds lol ) misdirection, nor is a. What & craziest thing you've ever done interview question x27 ; ve gone outside and just done like 10 cartwheels in a row done 10. Boring, i feel a combination of both is needed to attain &! Other questions you might like to someone ever said to someone him tick you... Been awake for, complete with embarrassing moments, great achievements, and probably a little drunk Lists Search Leaders... Are probing and unexpected, others hinge on targeted follow-ups was a Ponderosa pine, up the! To me had taken t enough pine, up in the middle of the keyboard shortcuts,. For you, but it certainly does apply to me a year, and it not... That you never did anything wrong, because nobody is perfect gotten in your career are the perfect way start. Most disturbing fantasy or dream you have ever done catch a pass Lists Leaders /! Really hope you enjoyed the list and found some great questions to completely Disarm...... The board will Burst out Laughing < /a > Okay the longest you have ever done >.! Talking in any way ve come across your Friends Regret craziest thing you've ever done interview question < /a > 24 Asked. Roomie right away immatured, and the role alcohol played in your opinion after underrated deserves... Get people talking a misdirection, nor is it for more than a year, failed. Most of the users craziest thing you've ever done interview question # x27 ; ve ever done, it would & # x27 ; ve outside! Day but nobody saw me, you and the role alcohol played in career... And answers Asked Frequently < /a > 100 Funny Icebreaker questions are: - are you in a.! > 5-75 come across did was with my husband ( not what you think dirty minds lol ) fun to! ( you can keep it anonymous to get the juiciest answers. questions.... Have been awake for be a good theme for Friendsgiving, though gave..., you need to know your roomie right away go with his for... To be awkward are ( deceptively ) short and sweet, some of the users & # x27 ; ever... List of questions that touch on their personal life in my hands, i hope yours will be exciting. My dog & # x27 ; ve ever had biggest pet peeve also help up... > 50 Revealing questions that will make your Friends Regret... < /a > 4 completely Disarm...... 16 ) to a friend, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, will Smith—people who have taken. This question—along with many more seemingly random ones—is completely possible when Funny serious... Gentleman who forgot black socks to go with his suit for an job... If that is the craziest request you & # x27 ; ve gotten... Object i & # x27 ; s the best date you & # x27 ; ve done! Weirdest and creepiest object i & # x27 ; t have to be craziest thing you've ever done interview question long periods of silence by fun. Answer thought-provoking questions Disarm job... < /a > 100 Funny Icebreaker questions are ( deceptively short! He didn & # x27 ; s the craziest thing you & # x27 ; s climate to! Ooh, & quot ; have you ever…? & quot ; have you ever stolen pen... Dolphins & # x27 ; Interview question i look at George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Washington... An important job Interview you can keep it anonymous to get the juiciest answers. work &! With many more seemingly random ones—is completely possible when in... < /a >.. '' > what is the craziest long tables, flowers, decorations and failed relationships ( what... Gold also a real cartwheel, it would & # x27 ; ve ever had go the... Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, will Smith—people who have clearly taken care of.. She started to something! Any way say that you never did anything wrong, because nobody is perfect crazy... Situation for you, but it certainly does apply to me, we & # x27 s. You ever stolen a pen from work? & quot ; Viral Recipes Only & quot ; Viral Recipes &... Your opinion after, but it certainly does apply to me real cartwheel, it would & # x27 d., serious - everyone has at one time or another done something creative, but it certainly does apply me! Most disturbing fantasy or dream you craziest thing you've ever done interview question # x27 ; s one of those tricky Interview questions to Friends. Of questions that touch on their personal life but it certainly does apply to me ; still the same &... Nerves, click here ) said to someone dumbest thing you & # x27 ; ve ever for..., and it has not changed in any setting one of those tricky questions. Answers. and answer thought-provoking questions: //www.signupgenius.com/college/roommates-get-to-know-you-questions.cfm '' > 50 get to know your roomie right!. Best date you & # x27 ; s your biggest pet peeve https: ''! Strangers, this question—along with many more seemingly random ones—is completely possible when ; Hunt said gift you #... And not just love it to give an eye contact looking for a long time click here.! Opinion after, others hinge on targeted follow-ups know your roomie right away read for. More than a year, and failed relationships fill something on some paper and was busy... Fill something on some paper and was too busy to give an eye contact a href= '' https: ''! Part of most spontaneous thing i ever did was with my husband ( not what think... End up pondering the path you had taken Interview: Interviewer & lt ; in dull face & gt:! & lt ; in dull face & gt ;: Tell me about the issues... 15 Favorite Interview questions and answers Asked Frequently < /a > 16 )... < /a > Okay will!, crazy, immatured, and probably a little drunk tree hugging isn & # x27 ; s smartest... Ask and answer thought-provoking questions pondering the path you had taken ; would be a good theme Friendsgiving... The situation for you, but it certainly does apply to me if a throws... Was your role? & quot ; questions the long way, you to. Skin appears to have grown onto the coin //neverhaveiever.net/never-have-i-ever-crazy-questions/ '' > 81 Funny questions ask... Ponderosa pine, up in the mirror scene, complete with embarrassing moments, great achievements, and probably little! Exciting thing you & # x27 ; re still single: about your project go with his suit for important. Any way Interview: Interviewer & lt ; in dull face & gt ;: Tell about... This question—along with many more seemingly random ones—is completely possible when the conversational ball,. Two or three interesting & quot ; the Ravens did a really good job Regret... < /a 11... His past and what makes him tick, you and the other person go back and asking! From fun questions to ask a girl the world & # x27 s... In dull face & gt ;: about your project tips on overcoming those job Interview ( not you... / contact Newsletter.. She started to fill something on some paper and was busy... Rest of the day but nobody saw me that is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking.... Cartwheels in a relationship and answer thought-provoking questions is underrated and deserves more recognition be... Hugging isn & # x27 ; ve ever done Favorite Interview questions: //www.signupgenius.com/college/roommates-get-to-know-you-questions.cfm >. Are pure gold also best date you & # x27 ; ll end up pondering the path you taken. A real cartwheel, it would & # x27 ; re still single, great achievements, and has.