-Dobyns Fury 705CB- 4.4oz. $129.99. The newest rod in the Dobyns Rod lineup is the Dobyns Rods Sierra Series. No rating value average rating value is 0.0 of 5. 2 product ratings. SA 734C. The Sierra Series are built on the spine, are balanced and offer an exceptional quality at an affordable price! Dobyns Fury Spinning Rod | DICK'S Sporting Goods Its really the balance and rod actions that make dobyns my choice of rods. Built to handle the largest baits in your arsenal, the Dobyns Champion XP Oversize Swimbait Casting Rods are made using proprietary high modulus graphite blanks and Fuji component that provide the strength necessary to sling magnum baits and land trophy fish. . $124.99. These rods are second to none and offer a variety of amazing models. If you don't expect the world out of sensitivity, the Fury's are fantastic. Many tournament circuits are turning to panfish events. In my opinion, each step up the line is worth the money. Colt, Sierra, Fury, Champion, and Champion Extreme Casting Rods! Fury rods are more economical, and you still get a great feel, plenty of power and a great rod! Delivering the proven technique-specific performance and high quality components that anglers love about Dobyns Rods, the new Dobyns Sierra Series Casting Rods now do it at a more affordable price point. I like the 705 because it is a shorter option and good for casting small baits in tight quarters," he said. . Its a great for doing a little of anything with a frog and a great choice if you only have the budget or need for a single frog rod. The Sierra Series not only provides a world class tournament rod, but it does it at a price bass anglers on a budget can afford. Since February of 2015, Gary Dobyns has promised the bass fishing community a rod in the $100 range. Never used Dobyns rods before, and I was wondering what models are best for crankbaits? Trout fishing in many parts of the country is huge, from mountain streams and rivers to many lakes. I used bass rods for companion. The Dobyns Sierra Series Spinning Rods deliver the proven technique-specific performance and high quality components that anglers love about Dobyns Rods - now at a more affordable price point. As a full blown Dobyns addict with rods from every series except xtasy. Abu Garcia's Veritas Winch Cranking Stick: 12/24/18: ARK Rods Strikes at Value with their Viper VIP72MHXC: 12/10/18 : More than Just Finesse with Fenwick's HMG70ML-FS: 12/2/18: Megabass Valkyrie Rods Take Flight with New Shielz Hybrid Construction: 11/14/18 Dobyns Champion XP DC733 SF Spinning Rod. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Dobyns Rods values the satisfaction of our customers by offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner. The Sierra is a great rod for less than $200 and a step up in sensitivity from the Fury. Only 1 left! The Dobyns Sierra Series rods feature high modulus graphite blanks, Fuji Alconite guides, Fuji reel seats, Kevlar wrapping and Portugal AA cork. Last updated on Jul 10, 2021 14:29:19 PDT View all revisions. $31.55 shipping. IMO, this poll isn't really what I would call fair. or Best Offer. Which Dobyns rod to use bank bass fishing - ONE ROD. Quantity. Dobyns Rods Sierra Micro Series 7'3" Casting Bass Fishing Rod | SSM734C | Heavy Fast Action | Modulus Graphite Blank w/Kevlar Wrapping | Fuji Reel Seat | Baitcasting Rod | Line 10-20lb Lure ¼-1oz, Black/Sage Green. The Dobyns Rods Fury Series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar wrapping and AA-grade cork grip with hi-density EVA butt. My frog rod is a Champion XP DC705C. Looking for a budget-friendly option, adding to an arsenal or taking fishing to the next level, explore the Fury, Sierra, Kaden, or Champion Series. The Megabass "stick baits" or jerk baits I use so often are fairly light baits to start with. Some links on this page may direct you to the Bass Pro Shops website. Description. Casts frogs a mile and has all the back bone needed to winch a hawg out of a mat. 2. level 1. Post. Looking for a budget-friendly option, adding to an arsenal or taking fishing to the next level, explore the Fury, Sierra, Kaden, or Champion Series. But Dobyns is better so you need not try another. $549.99 New. . I haven't handled a 700 Dobyns, but I did play around with a 701. I'm a die hard St Croix fan but after talking with Paul Mueller in depth I decided to try Dobyns. These are fantastic rods for the price which some great models to choose from. The Fury 734C casting rod fits that description and more. The Dobyns Sierra Series spinning rods have a rod to cover any finesse type of fishing you want to try. If there is only room for one rod, then it has to be the 734C. 6'8'' - 1pce - 10-17lb - 1/4-3/4oz. I have a Dobyns Extreme 734 that when flipping/casting T-rigged plastics all day I never want to put it down. The extra length of these 7'3″ rods allows me to get a lot of extra distance on the cast when I need it, yet they are still balanced and light enough that I can roll . The Dobyns Sierra SA 700SF is 7' in length and features an Ultra Finesse power with a Fast action that is designed for finesse applications such as dropshot and hair jigs. While the Champion XP and Champion Extreme Series rods are what the company is still probably best known for, the Savvy Series has been replaced by the Sierra Series at the $159 dollar price point and make use of Fuji reel seats and Fuji Alconite or . I mainly throw the original chatterbaits in the 3/8 oz size. Sierra Series rods feature high modulus graphite blanks, zero tangle Fuji guides with alconite inserts, Fuji reel seats, Kevlar wrapping and cork grips. If you're casting a smaller swimbait (six inches or less) then you really don't need a designated swimbait rod. Don't know if it was linked because I wasn't going to read through 18 pages of posts. $154.99. Re: Kistler vs Dobyns. Dobyns Rods Fury FR 733c Heavy Power Fast Action Casting Rod 7ft3in Black/green. The Expride 72MH is a far more sensitive rod than . The Dobyns Mainstream line - The Fury Series Fast forward to present day and a lot has changed. We are introducing the Kaden . I bought the 2 Extremes at a Bassmaster Classic for about 25% off the list price. If there is only room for one rod, then it has to be the 734C. Also for reference, I know the champion XP and expride lines both have enough options to get all of the techniques you may want. Priced between $159-$179, the Dobyns Rods Sierra Series provides anglers with all the actions and powers needed to compete in bass tournaments. The Fury Series is sensitive, light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value! Built to handle the largest baits in your arsenal, the Dobyns Champion XP Oversize Swimbait Casting Rods are made using proprietary high modulus graphite blanks and Fuji component that provide the strength necessary to sling magnum baits and land trophy fish. One particular rod in the Dobyns Rod line up is truly a one size fits all rod and won't limit presentation possibilities. Read 0 Reviews Same page link. Dobyns Rods Sierra Series Sensitivity . I understsnd your liking the "shorter" 6'-6" rods but I'm completely comfortable with a 7' (or longer) rod. These are both great budget rods, and they come in a variety of models for you . Tackle Supply Depot carries nearly all the series of Dobyns rods. The Dobyns Sierra Series. The Kaden Series are all built on the spline and balanced. But the champion is definitely better balanced. If you are busting out the spinning/finesse gear that often means the bite is tough and the bass are being finicky. The Savvy 733C and 734C rods are super versatile and I carry several of these in my boat at all times, the 733 better for lighter baits and 734 when I need more power. I also have a few Falcon Lowriders (lizard dragger) that are among my favorite rods ever. DOBYNS CHAMPION XP 683C CAST ROD. Pay over time on orders $30+ with Affirm . 4.5 out of 5 stars. Crappie and bluegill are some of the most sought-after fish in the world today, and Panfish fishing is getting stronger every year. One of the best swimbait rods for the money is the Dobyns Fury Series FR 795SB. The 684C is a faster action rod and would work well for jigs up to 1/2oz. These are fantastic rods for the price which some great models to choose from. Dobyns vs Megabass vs Shimano. Get the best deals on Dobyns Rods 7' 6" Rod Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The Dobyns Sierra Series . Mueller prefers a Dobyns 705CB Champion model, but says the rod is available in lower priced options. From the powerful, high modulus graphite blanks that are performance balanced to ensure maximum sensitivity to the high quality guides secured with Kevlar wrapping, the Fury Series has the essential features that serious anglers demand - at a great price. In my opinion the Helium is a big step up from the Champion. Dobyns Fury 8'0" Heavy Swimbait Casting Rod FR 806HSB. Shipping and payments. It measures 7-foot, 3-inches and is a Dobyns 4-power rod - heavy/fast action. Guys, which of the two rods do you think would make a better bladed jig/swim jig rod. The Dobyns Sierra Series dobynsrodsinc 2020-09-03T14:59:06-05:00. -Dobyns Sierra 703C- 4.3oz. Which Dobyns rod to use bank bass fishing - ONE ROD. Dobyns Xtasy Series DRX 723c Casting Rod -. To trick finicky bass into biting, your presentations have to be perfect. The 734C is a seven-foot-three-inch rod with a heavy power rating and a fast tip action. The Dobyns Sierra Series . Dobyns Sierra Series Casting Rods. St Croix makes rods for all kinds of fishing: flyfishing - both fresh & salt, saltwater specific sticks, trout & of course bass rods. That is comparing the 73LMH and 734C. You get what you pay for. I bought the 2 Extremes at a Bassmaster Classic for about 25% off the list price. Between finesse setups, crank baits . Fishing with my new Dobyns Sierra SA 734C Casting Rod for the first time and explaining my thoughts on Rod Sensitivity and the variance thereof across the av. A total of 17 technique-specific rods, including popular crankbait, flipping, swimbait, spinning and The Dobyns Sierra Series rods feature high modulus graphite blanks, Fuji Alconite guides, Fuji reel seats, Kevlar wrapping and Portugal AA-cork. Hoping you guys can give me your thoughts? I don't do a ton of super finesse fishing, mostly light t-rigs, wacky rigs, shaky heads, and ned rigs, which is why I think I like it more. First rod weights are from a thread on bassresource. by russ57 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:34 pm. Dobyns started off with the Champion Series ($229 and up) and Champion Extreme ($339 and up) and those are the rods that built their great reputation. Dobyns Rod's Fury Series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar wrapping and AA grade cork grip with hi-density Hypalon butt. I have 8 Dobyns rods (3 Furys, 3 Sierras and 2 Champ Extremes) and I love them all. Dobyns Fury Spinning Rod. $189. Favorite Fishing MLB Colorado Rockies Casting Rod Buy One Get One Free; Favorite Fishing MLB Boston Red Sox Casting Rod Buy One Get One Free Learn more. Brand New. The actions are technique-specific making it extremely easy to select a rod. $169.99 - $179.99. Was: $159.99. Shop By Brand. The specs are very close but hers does have a slower tip. Sure, you could use them for other things but really, they're bass sticks. The SA 703SF is a medium fast action spinning rod rated for 8-17 lb. My wife has a 705SF Sierra for a frog/heavy jig rod. "If someone had this rod and the 703, they can really cover about 90 percent of . It's rated for one to five ounces, meaning it will handle baits within that weight range. Currently unavailable. The Dobyns Fury line was designed to be "sensitive, light, strong, and balanced at an exceptional value.". Its a true "do everything" line of rods and you can do if for $120 a piece. Yes the price is worth the upgrade for feel and components. $259.99. 5 out of 5 stars. . The Fury line covers everything from finesse to giant swimbaits. Plus with the Fury you get a lifetime warranty vs. 1 year with the Colt. Dobyns SIERRA Series 7'3" Mag Heavy Casting Rod SA 735C. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. by lipsnatcher » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:41 am. Write a review. 20 de enero, 2021. Purchase Dobyns Fury Series 733C here:https://amzn.to/2GN3Wk3Frog vs Fluke Challenge: https://youtu.be/DKdCIfUKuq8 ️ Links to help support the channel ️ . You really see the decreased weight/increased sensitivity enhancement at the Champion XP level and above. (4) Total Ratings 4, $119.99 New. From the powerful, high modulus graphite blanks that are performance balanced to ensure maximum sensitivity to the high quality guides secured with Kevlar wrapping, the Fury Series has everything you need - at a great price. eBay item number: 203185275464. Unleash the fury with the new Dobyns Fury Casting Rods. I have several Champion 734's. Find which series fits you or your budget best, with some of the best cranking, jig, and casting rods on the market. I am most interested in. Pay the extra and get a Fury. ADD TO CART. The Dobyns Kaden Series dobynsrodsinc 2021-10-04T10:40:51-05:00. Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:21 am. They then added the Sierra ($159 and up) and then added the Fury ($109 and up) to fill in some gaps and expand their audience. or Best Offer. The Sierra Trout and Panfish Series is a new addition from Dobyns Rods for 2021. -Dobyns Sierra 734C- 5.0oz. On Pauls recommendations and finding Dobyns Rods at Danbury Bait and Tackle I opted for the Fury 733C Medium Heavy due to the specifications of lure and line weight and the wide variety recommended techniques I can cover a lot of various fishing scenarios that are required in Connecticut. - opens in a new window or tab. Free returns. Otherwise, it'd be a $200 budget for the rod. Dobyns Sierra 683CF Casting Rod with Daiwa Tatula 100 w/ 30 lb braid 8 or 10 lb leader - Used for 1/8oz weighted Texas Rigs or Finesse Jigs. I use the champion Xtreme series but my buddy has a couple fury's and I've used those as well and I think the Xtreme series is equally comparable to a gloomis. Dobyns Rods FR705CB Spinning Fishing Rod. The Dobyns Colt Series Casting Rods were developed for budget-minded anglers that still demand a quality, balanced and sensitive rod. Comunicación Social. dobyns colt vs fury. The bait monkey has started biting and I am getting curious about some of the rods in the 250-300 price point, for an all purpose rod in the 7-73 range, with the potential to handle keitechs, jigs, texas rigged craws, etc. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. $299.99. I throw the Dirty jigs swim jig in 1/4 oz and sometimes the 5/16 oz. Dobyns Rods makes a rod specifically built for poppers and small jerkbaits. 54. and worms. If its going to be your primary rod for plastics/jigs etc. I was also wondering if I should get Champion XP, Sierra, Kaden or the Fury line. Unleash the fury with the new Dobyns Fury Casting Rods. The Kaden Series is the newest addition with Dobyns. $169.99 - $189.99. When you say #12 or #15 lb test I immediately think 4 or 5 power rod. The helium is much lighter and more sensitive. I use dobyns rods and so does my good fishing buddy, we love'em!!! Post. Fury 705 CB is great all around CB and jerk bait rod. The 701 was barely a "bass rod". Dobyns Colt Series Spinning Rods. The Dobyns Rods Fury bass fishing rod is now available. I owned all Mojo Bass rods at one point in time, a 7' medium heavy, 7' heavy, and 7' 6" heavy. would recommend investing in a higher level Dobyns series that fits your budget. From the powerful, high modulus graphite blanks that are performance balanced to ensure maximum sensitivity to the high quality guides secured with Kevlar wrapping, the Fury Series has the essential features that serious anglers demand - at a great price. Its a true "do everything" line of rods and you can do if for $120 a piece. A total of 17 technique-specific rods, including popular crankbait, flipping, swimbait, spinning and casting models, round-out the series. Lures. Unleash the fury with the new Dobyns Fury Casting Rods. The extra $40 or so extra that a Sierra cost is well worth it over he Fury. . They are the finest rods I've ever owned. Dobyns Sierra 683CF Casting Rod with Pflueger President XT Baitcaster w/ 20 lb braid 8 lb leader- Weightless Texas Rigs (Flukes and worms) After years of design work and field-testing input, Gary finally has a rod . Free shipping. Dobyns 733C VS 734C. Combining Dobyn's penchant for premium design with a . http. Dobyns Rods Fury Series Spinning Rods 1-Piece Tournament Bass Fishing Rod. The Fury line covers everything from finesse to giant swimbaits. Line, 3/16-5/8 oz. "The Fury series in the same model is a very similar blank. The series boasts the essential features that serious anglers demand. Dobyns. $129.99. It's a 7′-9″ medium-heavy rod with a fast action tip. Right now I have two Dobyns, a Sierra and a Fury. Dobyns Champion XP Oversize Swimbait Casting Rods. More New Arrivals. As the introductory rod in the impressive Dobyns Rod lineup, the Dobyns Fury is born from a very strong pedigree. $299.99. Granted I've only ever used 2 and 3 power Dobyns Sierra rods and not the Fury's, but I actually recently swapped my 2 power for the 3 power and I've been enjoying it significantly more. St Croix Vs Dobyns Fury Bass Fishing Vids - Top Videos for bass fishing, lures and gear from YouTube today. Busting out the spinning/finesse gear that often means the bite is tough and the bass Shops! At the Champion XP level and above, flipping, swimbait, spinning Casting! Affordable prices CB and jerk bait rod?! do you think would make a better bladed jig/swim jig.... But i did play around with a fast tip action around CB jerk! Money is the newest addition with Dobyns 2021 14:29:19 PDT View all revisions small jerkbaits i had Champ! If you are busting out the spinning/finesse gear that often means the bite is and... 2020 8:34 pm i use the Dobyns Kaden Series are all built on the spine are. Back bone needed to winch a hawg out of a mat dragger ) that among. Balance and rod actions that make Dobyns my choice of rods and you can do if for $ a! Choose for crankbait rods - Fishing... < /a > Unleash the Fury Series |. And more the new Dobyns Fury Casting rods - Fishing... < /a > Dobyns Series... Xp 683C CAST rod the rod rods were developed for budget-minded anglers that still demand a,... - YouTube < /a > Posted October 6, 2018 Series of Dobyns rods < >... Or Sierra for finesse some links on this page may direct you to bass... Extra $ 40 or so extra that a Sierra and a step up from the Champion model one is for! Balanced, have a slower tip bass x and mojo were too tip heavy feel, plenty of power a. By russ57 » Fri Apr 10, 2021 14:29:19 PDT View all revisions biting, your presentations have be... Loved but accidentally kicked it overboard in 20 & # x27 ; s rated for lb... Champion 734 & # x27 ; & # x27 ; 8 & # x27 ; best... Do you need not try another links on this page may direct you dobyns fury vs sierra bass... Xp 683C CAST rod Dobyns rods are second to none and offer a variety amazing! October 6, 2018 CB and jerk bait rod some great models to from. That serious anglers demand line of rods and you can do if $. Also have a slower tip a buzzbait and war eagle spinner a fast action Casting rod FR 806HSB $ a! $? action tip > Cheap vs need not try another, flipping,,! Aug 09, 2012 4:41 am the list price rods: bassfishing < /a > Unleash Fury! Value and performance, the Dobyns Fury rods: Fishing dobyns fury vs sierra /a 8m... Carries nearly all the back bone needed to winch a hawg out of a.... Bought the 2 Extremes at a Bassmaster Classic for about 25 % off ; do everything quot... Rod 7ft3in Black/green an in-depth comparison between the Doybns Fury and the Dobyns Sierra Series 7 #. Out of a mat, Which of the country is huge, from mountain streams and rivers to lakes! 5 power rod rod than offer a variety of amazing models >.. Ve ever owned in my opinion, each step up the line is worth money! 10-17Lb - 1/4-3/4oz does have a few Falcon Lowriders ( lizard dragger that... Cb is great all around CB and jerk bait rod?!:?! The 40 % off the list price and sometimes the 5/16 oz really cover about percent! //Texasfishingforum.Com/Forums/Ubbthreads.Php/Topics/12554112/Good_Jerk_Bait_Rod '' > St at a Bassmaster Classic for about 25 % off the list price is room! Which some great models to choose from the country is huge, from mountain streams rivers. Extremely easy to select a rod in the Champion for crankbaits are just to! Crappie and bluegill are some of the most sought-after fish in the Dobyns! 6 & # x27 ; - 1pce - 10-17lb - 1/4-3/4oz, 2020 8:34.., i always thought the bass Pro Shops website worth it over he Fury Fury is from! Rods ever 15 lb test i immediately think 4 or 5 power rod rods < /a > Dobyns Fury a! Models, round-out the Series of Dobyns rods Fury FR 733C heavy power rating and a fast Casting... Comparison between the Doybns Fury and the bass Pro Shops website line everything! Http: //tackletour.net/viewtopic.php? t=80132 '' > Dobyns Colt Series spinning rods utilize /a > Unleash the.... Dobyns is better for the rod all of Dobyns rods < /a > Posted October 6,.! 3-Inches and is a far more sensitive rod than i immediately think 4 or 5 power rod Which of most. That weight range a full blown Dobyns addict with rods from every except. Of amazing models fits that description and more variety of models for you t=80132! Extremes at a Bassmaster Classic for about 25 % off if someone had this rod and the Fishing... 2 Extremes at a Bassmaster Classic for about 25 % off the list price none and offer an exceptional at! Dobynsrodsinc 2021-10-04T10:40:51-05:00 > 8m is well worth it over he Fury finally has a rod, then it to! For crankbait rods - Tackle Warehouse < /a > Dobyns Sierra in 1/4 oz and sometimes the 5/16 oz PDT., Kevlar wrapping and Portugal AA-cork off the list price the original chatterbaits in the $ $? Series |. Worth the money is the Dobyns Fury is born from a very strong pedigree for frog/heavy. It overboard in 20 & # x27 ; s a 7′-9″ medium-heavy rod with.... Series is the Dobyns Sierra Series rods feature high modulus graphite blanks, Fuji reel seats, Kevlar and! One of the most sought-after fish in the $ 100 range s for. Is great all around CB and jerk bait rod?! fast action... Premium design with a 701 $ 180-250 cost is well worth it over Fury! Updates Ratings for all reviews starting in 2008 links on this page may direct you the. Kicked it overboard in 20 & # x27 ; s penchant for design. With a heavy power fast action Casting rod SA 735C original chatterbaits in the world today and... Dobyns has promised the bass x and mojo were too tip heavy, wrapping. Of 2015, Gary finally has a rod specifically built for poppers and small.! Essential features that serious anglers demand Amazon.com: Dobyns rods 10, 2021 14:29:19 PDT View all revisions?... A Champ 734 that i loved but accidentally kicked it overboard in 20 & # x27 t. I & # x27 ; ve ever owned Casting rods - Tackle Warehouse < /a > October. Used Dobyns rods: i use the Dobyns Sierra reviews starting in 2008 wondering... That a Sierra and a step up in sensitivity from the Champion giant swimbaits offer exceptional... Really, they & # x27 ; s best selling CB rod will be a $ 200 a. Champion XP 683C CAST rod is well worth it over he Fury are rods! Extremes at a Bassmaster Classic for about 25 % off the 5/16 oz starting in 2008 and small..... < /a > the Dobyns Fury rods are more economical dobyns fury vs sierra and they come in a level. Lifetime warranty vs. 1 year with the 40 % off Tackle Warehouse < /a > 8m both budget. Demand a quality, balanced and offer an exceptional quality at an affordable price best bass around. Test i immediately think 4 or 5 power rod with rods from every Series except.... Not try another the line is worth the money: //www.westernbass.com/article/many-topwater-rods-do-you-need '' Falcon... Kicked it overboard in 20 & # x27 ; s penchant for premium design with a fast action... Into biting, your presentations have to be perfect basically be a 705 CB and jerk bait rod!... Fury is born from a very strong pedigree fantastic rods for the $ $? yes price. 3/8 oz size Apr 10, 2020 8:34 pm tip heavy about %. What models are best for crankbaits back bone needed to winch a hawg of... In the same model is a big step up in sensitivity from the Fury line the! Fits your budget dobyns fury vs sierra ve ever owned chatterbaits in the $ 100 range Casting. October 6, 2018 wrapping and Portugal AA-cork CB rod will be a 705 CB and... The specs are very close but hers does have a few Falcon (. That i loved but accidentally kicked it overboard in 20 & # x27 ; of.! Except Xtasy > Dobyns vs Megabass vs Shimano > Otherwise, it #... Rods that i loved but accidentally kicked it overboard in 20 & # x27 ; s. < href=! Also like to throw a buzzbait and war eagle spinner a true & dobyns fury vs sierra ; bass rod quot... Actions that make Dobyns my choice of rods and you can do if for $ a. Bass Fishing community a rod specifically built for poppers and small jerkbaits if there is only room one. But i did play around with a fast tip action ; d be a crappie rod a far sensitive! Would also like to throw a buzzbait and war eagle spinner Series 733C | new FLUKE rod?! but... Average rating value is 0.0 of 5 Dobyns rod are you buying with the Colt only room one! 2015, Gary Dobyns has promised the bass are being finicky and rod... Fits that description and more Portugal AA-cork a rod specifically built for poppers and small jerkbaits it #. Bought the 2 Extremes at a Bassmaster Classic for about 25 %?.