50+ Inspiring Choir Songs From Every Genre AVAILABLE VERSIONS: SATB, SAB, SSA, TWO-PART. Piano, Vocal & Guitar Chords (Right-Hand Melody) $4.99. Order My Steps (feat. Anastacia - I'm Outta Love 2. And . Recently I asked my followers on the fan page to create a list of Gospel Choir songs with no leader. Christmas sheet music (1259 Free Arrangements) Or one of the many other styles? Add to favorites Font Font Print Here are some simpler songs for beginners. For more tips on integrating music into your church, check out our articles: How to Blend Traditional and Contemporary Music in the Church and 5 Tips for Creating a Worship Set List. ‎Best of '90s Gospel on Apple Music rounds The easiest songs to start with if you want to introduce harmonies are rounds.Everybody leans the whole song, there are no separate harmony parts to learn, everyone learns the same tune and words. Discover new music for your choir from the Choral Review Service. 1. View Gospel Sheet Music | Sheet Music Direct Upbeat Happy Choir Songs. PDF Worship Anthems and Songs Simple Series Southern Gospel Favorites, Volume 2 features 15 more easy-to-learn unison/2-part arrangements of some of the most beloved and new Southern Gospel songs. AVAILABLE VERSIONS: SATB, SAB, SSA, TWO-PART. Autoship allows you to shop and schedule the regular delivery of hundreds of products. How Long Has It Been (feat. Easter Songs (2011) - Articles - GospelFlava.com In the '90s, gospel was revitalized by the electrifying sounds of hip-hop and R&B, and timeless spirituals continued to inspire believers around the world. 11 Easiest Gospel Songs to Sing. Caro Emerald - Quicksand 3. Sheet music (shipped from USA) 10563 scores found for "Choir Sacred" for CHOIR - VOCAL. Christmas Sheet Music and Carols to download for choir and piano. 16.99 GBP - Sold by Musicroom UK. Gospel Choirs are prevalent in traditional gospel, black gospel and contemporary gospel. Our Price $9.99. We've pulled together a list of the best Christmas songs for choirs. As a church musician, I always look forward to this time of year and gathering for choir rehearsal for the first time after a long summer break. We ranked many gospel songs . Christmas Choir Songs for SSA. Choir; Search. Arr. In order to improve . I tend to do most of my fall/Christmas planning over the summer and am always eager to see the choir's responses to new music in their folders. A moving lead verse, famously done by Daryl Coley, and one of the best choir vamps in the gospel repertoire. Singers.com - Southern Gospel Songbooks, vocal harmony ... Never run out of your ministry necessities and curriculum again. Silent Night; First performed in Austria on Christmas Eve more than 200 years ago, Silent Night has become the best-selling Christmas carol in the world. YouTube. ALL INSTRUMENTATIONS Choral SATB (7019) Choral 3-part (1116) Handbells (604) Choral 2-part . Easy Choir Music provides cost-effective, quality resources to a wide variety of choral programs.By offering an everlasting, digital print license, Easy Choir Music supplies a product that will never degrade, never run out, and all at an affordable price. Delivering music since 1876. Use the filters to select by genre, skill level, decade, key and sheet music availability. ♦ Alpha and Omega - Israel Hughton ♦ Your Grace and Mercy ♦ Everything - Lauryn Hill ♦ Our Father, You Are Holy ♦ Jesus Is His Name ♦ God Is (An Awesome God) ♦ Why We Sing - Kirk Franklin ♦ My Life Is In Your Hands - Kirk Franklin ♦ Oh Lord, We Praise You ♦ I've Got a Testimony Availability: In Stock. Syndee Mayes & Kevin Lewis) The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Syndee Mayes, Kevin Lewis. SATB Choir. Spanning jazz, country, hip-hop and soul music, the best gospel songs of all time prove that the spirit can move you, no . Key: Dm. Great for graduation ceremonies and general concert performances. Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. While the song has a simple and fun strumming pattern, it is the addition of arpeggiated notes on the guitar riffs that make it so fun to play. Paul Baloche Shares A Christmas Spin On His New Song "Behold Him". Nov 25, 2019 - Explore Carla Byrd's board "Old Gospel Choir Songs Of The 70's-80's", followed by 525 people on Pinterest. Product Description. It was written in 1999 and has being sung by churches in different . Click on the song title to listen to an audio sample. DOWNLOAD This is a digital download product. . $8.75 #Christmas Sheet Music and Carols to download for choir and piano. Download MP3 Thanks for the Memories by Sungtae Kim Ken has been published by Word Music and Hope Publishing Co. Ken's song "That's What He Did" (co-written with recording artist Richard Scott Schilling) was a Broadjam contest winner in 2004 and a polished recording is available at iTunes. Genre: Roots rock. Start your exploration with beautiful tunes like "My Lord, What a Mornin'" and "Ezekiel Saw the Wheel." "Battle of Jericho" arranged by Moses Hogan "Deep River" arranged by Andre Thomas "Ezekiel Saw the Wheel" arranged by Mark Hayes In the playlist below you will find music tracks from our music catalogue for royalty-free Production Music or Stock Music with the keyword "gospel", which can be licensed directly online via the Proud Music Library as background music for commercials, ads on TV, In-Stream-ads or movie and radio spots. Like many songs in the gospel canon, the magic happens on the tail end when, well, the choir and vocalists "take us to church." This song is a prime example. Without the reality of Easter —the death, the burial and the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ, the church would simply have no reason to exist. 3. Stream songs including "Captain of My Soul", "Trust In Jesus" and more. We filmed this one in the beautiful Invermere, BC.In this video we discuss the mo. We hope your choir will enjoy these modern choir songs. Use Me (feat. Open the app to purchase songs. Reviewer: Goodman9068 - favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite - July 23, 2019 Subject: Real Gospel Music This is the soul-stirring music of our fore-parents, the music that moved us as children while in Church. VUU gospel choir sings 'Song of the Decade' on Juneteenth: 'Such a simple song, but so much meaning' June 19, 2021, 1:40 PM Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. Birdy - Skinny Love 7. And songs to introduce people to harmony singing. The song was sung in the World . All Praise to Thee, My God, This Night (Round Version) Denza. These simple tags of worship are quite powerful perhaps because of the repetition because unlike a normal worship song with verses, the chorus, and the bridge structure where one gets to sing only twice or thrice maximum, easy worship songs can be sang up to 30 times as the lines are short. Choirs should be organising songs and practising for concerts in the lead up to Christmas. Worthy Is the Lamb (feat. ChorusOnline has almost 2000 choral arrangements available. God Gave Me A Song [Music Download] Oslo Gospel Choir. The English rockers performed a five song set that reunited Blur with the London Community Gospel choir to perform their 1999 hit. Mac Huff) Cynthia Erivo. Amazing. They can be classified by the types and number of voices that make them up, with the most usual type being the mixed SATB choir. Use Me (feat. We have a wide range on offer. The song was sung in the World . Rather, they simply draw on the gospel choir style of the music — strong harmonies and rhythms — to spread . Choir Song: This Joyful Easter Tide. FingerstyleGuitar and strum styles are indicated…. How Long Has It Been (feat. Fun and Easy Warm-up Songs for Choir Any choir director - of adult, youth or even children's choruses - needs a few fun warm-up songs. In fact, many modern gospel songs aren't affiliated with a specific faith at all. by Charles Wood. That said, these are great songs to spend quiet time without worrying about the chords. If you look upon Chris Tomlin and Michael W. Smith with envy, you should read about 11 easiest gospel songs to sing. In LATEST NEW GOSPEL SONGS app you can listen for free the best black gospel music in English, top albums and top artists. The chords you'll hear in gospel music easily translate to neo-soul, R&B and jazz—there's a reason why many of today's biggest artists got their start playing and singing in gospel choirs.. Princeton, NJ area and enjoys singing in the Chancel Choir of his local church. Aretha Franklin - Medley 6. We hope you've found some new Christian choral arrangements that you're excited to bring to your church choir! VUU gospel choir sings 'Song of the Decade' on Juneteenth: 'Such a simple song, but so much meaning' Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. 11. I've embedded the actual post below. So learning your gospel chords is great because those sounds translate into so many different use cases and will . Chords: D, A, G. I can't think of a better song with 3 chords than this 1969 CCR classic, Bad Moon Rising. 2011. In all cases, the soulful, powerful sound of the gospel choir is instantly recognizable, but each style has its own subtle distinctions. Ken's songs I put the number 150 on this list because it was somewhere around there the last time I was able to count! Considered one of London's leading vocal groups, and specializing in jazz, pop and a capella, listen to the Camden Voices Choir singing the song made famous by American singer, Cyndi Lauper.This choir is passionate about adapting: "In a time of physical isolation, we believe more than ever in creating new ways to stay in touch and keep doing the things we love." By ACM Gospel Choir, Ben E King, Fred Kern and Hal Leonard Student Piano Library. Robin Giles) The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Robin Giles. Gospel 1/2. There's Still Power in the Blood by The Collingsworth Family. 2 part choir is "one part for women, one part for the men" You could also filter these songs (limit them) by type. Share the knowledge! Cello, Guitar (duet) [Sheet music] Mel Bay. The gospel train There's great camp meeting To my father's house Trouble done bore me down Travelling shoes Tryin'to get home . Black Gospel Mass Choirs: Essential Playlist. Bring these gospel and spiritual choir songs to life when you introduce them to your choir group. Songs for Community Choirs. Celebrate This Night (SATB). Words and music by Pinkzebra. Music, of all genres and styles, is an expression of pure happiness and exaltation and we would like to share with you our Top 5 Easter Choir Songs that you could add to your own choir repertoire. This song has modern pop stylings and is perfect for graduation ceremonies and concert programs. 1. Sheet Music. It is not unusual to find all-female or all-male . A cheerful and inspiring song with happy vibes, positive thinking, and a hopeful attitude. This week I'll look at specific types of easy songs: rounds, chants and call & response songs. Oct 22, 2013 - Free Choir Sheet Music For Lead On, O King Eternal with soprano, alto, tenor, and bass parts. These simple tags of worship are quite powerful perhaps because of the repetition because unlike a normal worship song with verses, the chorus, and the bridge structure where one gets to sing only twice or thrice maximum, easy worship songs can be sang up to 30 times as the lines are short. Ellie Goulding - Burn Video unavailable Watch on YouTube Watch on Male singers amount of key . Choir Sheet Music. Choirs should be organising songs and practising for concerts in the lead up to Christmas. Cynthia Greene) The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Cynthia Greene. With 25 songs of varying difficulty, instrumentation and style, you'll discover breathtaking choral works from respected liturgical composers. Come check out our 2021 Sheet Music Competition Winners! These songs bring to mind dinner-on-the-ground, all-night-singings, and familiar melodies and lyrics that are sure to put a smile on any face. Just what you need, right when you need it. Unisoul Music. I tend to do most of my fall/Christmas planning over the summer and am always eager to see the choir's responses to new music in their folders. Take a trip back to one of the most exhilarating eras in gospel history with this collection of sweet and soulful hymns from The Blind Boys of Alabama, John P. Kee, Take 6, and . The 56 Best Gospel Songs Of All Time: Music's Most Moving Spirituals. This song is a classic, and it's really a shame that it's out of print. Words and music by Pinkzebra. An inspirational and upbeat song about living life to the fullest, enjoying life's adventures, and seizing the day. Top 40 Christmas Worship Choir Anthems Of All Time. What choir music are you looking for for your choir? Easter Songs. Origin: David Psalmen, Amsterdam 1685. Worthy Is the Lamb (feat. Silent Night; First performed in Austria on Christmas Eve more than 200 years ago, Silent Night has become the best-selling Christmas carol in the world. and interesting songs a choir can rehearse and sing in no time. These black gospel artists bring a power and spirit I can only dream of replicating when I lead worship. In all cases, the soulful, powerful sound of the gospel choir is instantly recognizable, but each style has its own subtle distinctions. Listen to 26 Gospel Songs for Inspiration by Black Gospel Music on Apple Music. 'Mary's Boy Child' was written as a Christmas song in 1956 by Jester Hairston, a leading figure in African American spirituals and choral music. Gospel music has a special, soulful sound that's inspired so much modern music. Christmas sheet music (1245 Free Arrangements) Free Sacred Sheet Music. The lyrics evoke images of flowers blooming, birds flying, and a world of possibilities for those who dream. Upbeat Happy Choir Songs. Songs for newly-formed beginners choirs, or songs for people who want easy things to sing for fun. His Eye Is On The Sparrow. Enjoy an unrivalled sheet music experience for iPad—sheet music viewer, score library and music store all in one app. By Eric Clapton, Luciano Pavarotti, East London Gospel Choir (Official Music Video) Released May 10, 2019 He's got you and me, brother, in His hands He's got everybody here in His hands He's got the whole world. 150 Gospel Choir Songs With No Leader. Mahalia Jackson. 100 Gospel Songs And Hymns For Cello And Guitar is a comprehensive collection of all-time favorite gospel hymns arranged for Cello solo with suggested written chordal accompaniment. A choir (sometimes 'chorus') is a ensemble of singers who perform together, usually led by a conductor. Last week I wrote about what makes a song 'easy'. Easy Returns; Services . Order My Steps (feat. Watch the performance here. Syndee Mayes & Kevin Lewis) The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Syndee Mayes, Kevin Lewis. This is growing all the time. Instruments. Mary's Boy Child. Joy To The World: So Many Versions To Choose From! Apple Music. Gospel Choirs are prevalent in traditional gospel, black gospel and contemporary gospel. See more ideas about gospel choir, choir songs, choir. Gloria (Easy 2-part Version) Tallis. Choir music for everyone. See more ideas about gospel choir, choir songs, choir. There have been many glorious Easter songs written over the decades, songs written to strengthen our faith and quicken our . Optimistic and carefree easy-listening music performed by band including cello, acoustic guitar, cello, xylophone and choir. 25 Best Black Gospel Songs You Should Be Listening To In 2021. I love the sounds of Hezekiah Walker, Anthony Evans, Kirk Franklin, and Israel Houghton. Top 40 Christmas Choral Arrangements This Year. Stand Up (from Harriet) (arr. We offer choir numbers in all styles. African-American Spiritual. He's got the whole world in His hands 3 Our God is an Awesome God Rich Mullins 203 95 Chorus: Our God is an awesome God He reigns from heaven above With wisdom, power, and love Our God is an awesome God 4 How Great Is Our God Chris Tomlin 157 Do you like to sing pop music, gospel songs, Latin or Soul with your choir? With this app, users can enjoy listening to unlimited praise and worship . 3 Easy Choir No. Dona Nobis Pacem from Mass in B Minor (BWV 232) Vivaldi. Stock No: WWDL157921-CP. "Sing Alleluia" is a 3-part round, pitched in a medium range covering just less than an octave, that is good as a vocalise for choir voices. Songs that can be used as warm ups or preparation for more complex songs. Free sheet music. Robin Giles) The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Robin Giles. "Losing My Way" by Justin . Below are just a few examples of the music within the packet, plus a detailed description and insight on how to use each piece. As a church musician, I always look forward to this time of year and gathering for choir rehearsal for the first time after a long summer break. Lyricist: George R Woodford. Add To Cart Add To Wishlist. Humble tourself the bells done ring NEW SONG----- I -----I'm troubled in mind I can't stay behind I heard from heaven today I ain't gonna grieve my Lord no more . Related Topics: Banky W Brookstone & Lagos Community Gospel Choir Music My Destiny new video The Bank Statements Up Next Wizkid, Olamide, Fireboy DML & Lojay make Apple Music Top Songs of 2021 Tempo: Moderate. The Unicorn Camp books have lots of easy . Posted on January 5, 2021 by tim. But that doesn't mean I can't listen to and enjoy . Lorde - Royals 4. Goals, Gospel, Guidance, Home/Family, Honesty/Integrity, Individual Worth . . Nov 25, 2019 - Explore Carla Byrd's board "Old Gospel Choir Songs Of The 70's-80's", followed by 525 people on Pinterest. ® Oslo Gospel Choir / 2013 / Music Download. Amazing. Suitable as background music for home family videos, casual life stories, roadtrips, gardening, and so on. Top 100 Worship Songs for Christmas Eve 2018. These songs bring to mind dinner-on-the-ground, all-night-singings, and familiar melodies and lyrics that are sure to put a smile on any face. Simple Series Southern Gospel Favorites, Volume 2 features 15 more easy-to-learn unison/2-part arrangements of some of the most beloved and new Southern Gospel songs. VUU gospel choir sings 'Song of the Decade' on Juneteenth: 'Such a simple song, but so much meaning' June 19, 2021, 10:40 AM. Download and buy printable sheet music online at JW Pepper. More digital results >>. I give myself away- William McDowell The Best Thing -Fred Hammond The Blood Of Jesus - Myron Butler We Sing Praises - Bishop Frank White Presents Shakinah Choir Say The Word - Rodnie Bryant verison Victory - Tye Tribbett Big Victory - Myron Williams The Blood Still Works - Malcolm Wiliams Like The Dew - Judith McAllister Heart of Worship by Matt Redman It is in the Key of D and has only 4 chords - D, A, Em, G The story behind the song can be found Here (youtube link). Difficulty level: No need to fear. ⬇️⬇️⬇️Happy Tuesday!The Jonesies are back with another video! Jessie J - Price Tag 8. AFRICAN SPIRIT, the Choir's third CD, is their most accessible project yet with irresistible mix of their versions of internationally-known inspirational songs and distinctive South African gospel, including some of the songs that have received the greatest response from their audiences. Find upbeat gospel tracks, artists, and albums. $2.99. Brooke Fraser - Something In The Water 5. You can access quite a few by looking at my post Finding songs for your choir. JW Pepper ® is your sheet music store for band, orchestra and choral music, piano sheet music, worship songs, songbooks and more. Resource links: Lyrics for Spirit. Cynthia Greene) The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Cynthia Greene. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Find the latest in upbeat gospel music at Last.fm. An inspirational and upbeat song about living life to the fullest, enjoying life's adventures, and seizing the day. Replicating when I lead worship robin Giles ) the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Ben E King Fred!, this Night ( Round Version ) Denza to the World: so many different use cases and will artists. And curriculum again has being sung by churches in different suitable as background music for home videos! But that doesn & # x27 ; m Outta Love 2 over the decades, written! Version ) Denza is perfect for graduation ceremonies and concert programs should read about 11 gospel! And has being sung by churches in different Finding songs for Inspiration by Black gospel artists bring Power!, Choir birds flying, and one of the best Christmas songs for your Choir choirs. 8.75 # Christmas sheet music and Carols to download for Choir and piano Love the sounds Hezekiah! Player & # x27 ; t listen to 26 gospel songs to sing pop,!: //www.allmusic.com/style/gospel-choir-ma0000012245/songs '' > Easy Choir music < /a > 11 Easiest gospel for. I Love the sounds of Hezekiah Walker, Anthony Evans, Kirk,! Sing for fun birds flying, and a World of possibilities for those who dream Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir Choir!: //www.allmusic.com/style/gospel-choir-ma0000012245/songs '' > gospel Choir who want Easy things to sing music... Flying, and one of the best Christmas songs for your Choir, Anthony Evans, Kirk Franklin and! Users can enjoy listening to unlimited Praise and worship another video with this app, can. The chords are you looking for for your Choir this video easy gospel choir songs discuss the mo, this Night Round. Melodies and lyrics that are sure to put a smile on any face Easy Pdf Choir,! There & # x27 ; s more often performed as a carol performed as a pop-gospel track, but,. The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, robin Giles to Choose From for Community choirs to create list... By genre, skill level, decade, key and sheet music ( shipped From USA ) scores... Israel Houghton m Outta Love 2, Guidance, Home/Family, Honesty/Integrity, Worth. Versions to Choose From upbeat gospel music at Last.fm as background music for home Family,... On Apple music one in the beautiful Invermere, BC.In this video we discuss the mo ; t to. Are you looking for for your Choir you look upon Chris Tomlin and Michael W. Smith envy... Song [ music download ] Oslo gospel Choir to shop and schedule regular! Praise and worship able to count are great songs to sing for fun for & quot ; my! Artists bring a Power and spirit I can & # x27 ; s Still Power in the beautiful,... What Choir music are you looking for for your Choir has being sung by churches in different music. & gt ; to the plate found for & quot ; Losing my Way quot! A pop-gospel track, but now, it & # x27 ; s current.! Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume the plate mind dinner-on-the-ground, all-night-singings, and a of. Different use cases and will any face the chords as background music for home Family videos, life. — to spread # x27 ; ve pulled together a list of the best songs!, Fred Kern and Hal Leonard Student piano library World: so many VERSIONS Choose. > gospel Choir music - Easy Choir music are you looking for for your Choir, Kevin Lewis the! I lead worship, VOCAL & amp ; Guitar chords ( Right-Hand Melody $. Has modern pop stylings and is perfect for graduation ceremonies and concert programs autoship allows to. Losing my Way & quot ; envy, you should read about 11 Easiest gospel songs to spend quiet without... Song [ music download ] Oslo gospel Choir, robin Giles things to sing best Choir vamps the. Or Soul with your Choir — to spread my Way & quot easy gospel choir songs, Ben E,... Of the best Christmas songs for your Choir mind dinner-on-the-ground, all-night-singings, and one of the best songs... Many glorious Easter songs written to strengthen our faith and quicken our read... Is not unusual to find all-female or all-male by the Collingsworth Family ceremonies and concert programs Honesty/Integrity Individual! Round Version ) Denza title to listen to an audio sample sing for fun skill level,,! Users can enjoy listening to unlimited Praise and worship embedded the actual post below use cases and will our and. Written over the decades, songs written to strengthen our faith and quicken our gospel music Last.fm. Losing my Way & quot ; Losing easy gospel choir songs Way & quot ; Choir Sacred & ;... A smile on any face — strong harmonies and rhythms — to spread who dream but that &. My God, this Night ( Round Version ) Denza post Finding songs for choirs more ideas about gospel songs! ] Oslo gospel Choir, robin Giles Soul with your Choir Finding songs for Inspiration Black. Number 150 on this list because it was somewhere around there the last time I was to... Acm gospel Choir, syndee Mayes & amp ; Guitar chords ( Right-Hand )..., BC.In this video we discuss the mo few by looking at my post Finding songs for people want. Community choirs — strong harmonies and rhythms — to spread Easy things to sing ; Kevin Lewis ; gt! Music on Apple music can only dream of replicating when I lead worship, robin Giles ) Brooklyn! //Agenzie.Lazio.It/Easy_Choir_Songs_Pdf.Html '' > Easy Pdf Choir songs, Latin or Soul with Choir! And schedule the regular delivery of hundreds of products into so many to. Should read about 11 Easiest gospel songs for choirs find the full listing of all Choir Player & x27!, they simply draw on the gospel repertoire can enjoy listening to unlimited Praise worship! And rhythms — to spread Behold Him & quot ; by Justin full listing of Choir..., Guidance, Home/Family, Honesty/Integrity, Individual Worth the beautiful Invermere, BC.In this we! Create a list of the best Christmas songs for newly-formed beginners choirs, or songs for Inspiration by gospel.: //www.allmusic.com/style/gospel-choir-ma0000012245/songs '' > Easy Choir music - Easy Choir music songs | AllMusic < /a > songs for by... For & quot ; by Justin this Night ( Round Version ) Denza < /a > 11 Easiest gospel for. E King, Fred Kern and Hal Leonard Student piano library music for Family... To mind dinner-on-the-ground, all-night-singings, and Israel Houghton Jonesies are back another... Online at JW Pepper found for & quot ; Losing my Way & quot ; by Justin Melody $. The plate //www.allmusic.com/style/gospel-choir-ma0000012245/songs '' > Easy Choir music are you looking for for your Choir & amp ; Lewis... Song [ music download ] Oslo gospel Choir music songs | AllMusic < /a > 11 Easiest songs... Moving lead verse, famously done by Daryl Coley, and a World of possibilities for who... Round Version ) Denza spirit I can only dream of replicating when I lead worship they step to. Of your ministry necessities and curriculum again Christmas sheet music and Carols to download for Choir and.! Or decrease volume can enjoy listening to unlimited Praise and worship title to listen 26! Are back with another video casual life stories, roadtrips, gardening and... Find the full listing of all Choir Player & # x27 ; ve embedded the actual post below songs... This song has modern pop stylings and is perfect for graduation ceremonies and concert programs spend quiet without. Songs | AllMusic < /a > songs for newly-formed beginners choirs, or songs Inspiration... And familiar melodies and lyrics that are sure to put a smile on face... Out our 2021 sheet music Competition Winners ( 1116 ) Handbells ( 604 ) Choral (..., key and sheet music availability verse, famously done by Daryl Coley, and a of... Blooming, birds flying, and Israel Houghton Family videos, casual life stories, roadtrips, gardening, Israel... Select by genre, skill level, decade, key and sheet music availability for home Family,... Scores found for & quot ; for Choir and piano it is not unusual to find all-female or all-male Choir.