30 second TikTok® post with your song. 730.8K views. "You don't go outside enough" ib: @eduard_martirosyan - TikTok 463k Followers, 1,027 Following, 43 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eduard M. (@eduardhatesinsta) Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan) on TikTok | 250M Likes. AMlist - Ներբեռնեք տեսանյութ, դիտեք անվճար Eduard has enlivened millions with his imaginative thoughts and quality content. Me going to a party | Me at a wedding . TikTok video from Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan): "Weddings just hit different #wedding #party #fyp #parties". eduard martirosyan , eduard martirosyan putin , eduard martirosyan tiktok , eduard martirosyan american vs russian , eduard martirosyan dog , eduard martiros. Although LeBron is technically 6'8.5" — so she's got him beat by half an inch! One time I'm proud of my kids! tiktok eduard martirosyan # ... find your birthday twin in the comments #KidiMonBebe ️Subscribe For Daily TikTok VideosDrop a LIKE for MORE TikTok CompilationsTurn on the bell to know whenever I upload!Eduard Martirosyan Tik Tok Compilat. Add To Promotion For $1,400 . ?Check out our Playlist - Best Trending Celebrity & Viral Videos Thanks for watching: For Business Inquirie. Affiliate Program. Instantly promote your brand or music with @Eduard_martirosyan. We do not host any content on our servers, all videos, photos and previews hosted only on TikTok . Originalton. He is known for his Looks, cute smile, Style, and Amazing Personality.He is also popular for his eye-catching Instagram . More Videos. Wait for it @lisina15 @wish #tallgirl #sameheight #tall #height. "Me and my bestfriend have known each other for like 9 years" | "How many pictures do y'all have together?" | "Hmmm 5". trivia . #Shorts #celebrity #tiktokWho Saw That Coming? Eduard 1 day ago. 226.3K Likes, 6K Comments. Affiliate Program. is 5'11 Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tiktok, IMDb. Want more alt tiktok memes? His earliest performance was a "Hood Baby" challenge video recorded at a grocery store . Who else was shy and antisocial? ib: @eduard_martirosyan - TikTok @eduard_martirosyan Posted 22 hours ago 5.89M followers ️ 274K 48.1K 851 ↪️ 95. TikTok Star. | *bad Serbian words*. Social media influencer and TikTok personality who is known for posting a variety of lip sync performances, dances, skits and more on his eduard_martirosyan account. Jada - original sound - thejadamouton. Судно (Борис Рижий). Order now to jump start your promotion with @Eduard_martirosyan. @eduard_martirosyan. What a year it has been for Eduard Martirosyan-- in the midst of the pandemic, the Armenian/Russian creator began on the TikTok app by chance. TikTok video from Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan): "Yes I got the booster #booster #american #losangeles #usa". 30.8K Likes, 167 Comments. Eduard is a tiktok influencers from the US with 4.9M followers. Discover the most famous people named Eduard including Eduard Martirosyan, Eduard Khil, Eduard Torres, Eduard Perets, Eduard Shevardnadze and many more. More Videos. Un popolarissimo video. 15 second TikTok® post with your song. American vs Russian | | . Any tall person knows that the average heighted human loves to assume tall people only have two career choices in . 3.14K 52 0. . Wait for it @eduard_martirosyan - TikTok @eduard_martirosyan Posted 1 month ago 5.22M followers 33.3K 302 ↪️ 107. Eduard Martirosyan is an LA-based TikTok creator better known for his variety of lip-sync performances, dances, skits and more. Premium. When an American meets a slavic. follow me. Marketplace Blog. #celebnews #celebrity #shortsGuess The Celeb As The Opposite Sex video by: eduard_martirosyan (tiktok)Please note: We do not own the clips used in this video. Check out our latest tiktok compilation https://youtu.be/PMKp60ACDi8if you enjoyed the alt tiktok memes in this video, please . Famous TikTok Stars Born March 16 including Luca Lombardo, KT Franklin, Julien Brown, Eduard Martirosyan, Awez Darbar and many more. He is considered as one of the famous forces to be reckoned with. math @eduard_martirosyan - TikTok @eduard_martirosyan Posted 3 weeks ago 5.54M followers ️ 229.1K 34.7K 353 ↪️ 571. Editing by Eduard Matencyan Cast: Narine Voskanyan Levon Harutyunyan Alla Levonyan Lerno Harutyunyan Sergey Danielyan Sona Danielyan Tigran Gyulumyan Agnesa Shahnazaryan Garik Sepxanyan Lala Mnatsakanyan Ashot Begoyan Art Avetisyan Suren Machkalyan Gag As Aram Marandyan Aren Hovhannisyan Ara Tevosyan Hair by Art.and.twins, Art Sim , Sako . Eduard Khil (1934-2012) Opera Singer. Who else was shy and antisocial? ib:@lala #antisocial #shy #sleepover #sad. TikTok video from Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan): "find your birthday twin in the comments #KidiMonBebe". 5. 4. After creating a video with his friend, he was soon inspired to create his own content. Are you vaccinated? 15 second TikTok® post with your song. Судно (Борис Рижий). 22.1K Likes, 344 Comments. Drive Forever - Remix. 5.7K Likes, 1.7K Comments. Things that are free in USA but not free in Russia | You can get a cup of water for free in restaurants. Add To Promotion For $900 . He has more than 5 million followers. Suka blyat… @ukrainianangel #ukraine #russian #suka #russiangirl - @eduard_martirosyan Using MelodList.com you can enjoy music playlists, explore loved genres, check the new music trends for every country, and create music playlists for any artist, band or album 2. Order now to jump start your promotion with @Eduard_martirosyan. Condividi questo TikTok. Eduard Torres, 26 Model. About damn time @lisina15 #imanalien #tallgirl #tall #tallpeopleproblems - @eduard_martirosyan My Referrals Payouts. He is deemed as one of the popular influencers. original sound. He made his TikTok debut in June of 2020. Eduard Martirosyan is the renowned Tik Tok star, and Model from Armenia. Famous Birthdays. Eduard Shevardnadze (1928-2014) . 463k Followers, 1,027 Following, 43 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eduard M. (@eduardhatesinsta) 1.41K following. Altri video. Using MelodList.com you can enjoy music playlists, explore loved genres, check the new music trends for every country, and create music playlists for any artist, band or album Popular Videos. Eduard Martirosyan (in English) This young, brash guy in an Adidas tracksuit, who describes himself as a Russian Armenian, says he moved to the United States in 2010, when he was 12 years old . Follow me on Instagram ↗️ checking ALL dm's : eduard@famepick.com POV @eduard_martirosyan - TikTok @eduard_martirosyan Posted 6 months ago 5.27M followers 119.2K 921 ↪️ 301 Add To Promotion For $900 . Become . Become . 257.5K Likes, 8.4K Comments. eduard_martirosyan Eduard. 5.9M Fans. He is one of a handful of the TikTok stars who acquired around 5.1M+ devotees in a matter of moments. Instantly promote your brand or music with @Eduard_martirosyan. He is one of a handful of the TikTok stars who acquired around 5.1M+ devotees in a matter of moments. TikTok video from Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan): "Anyone got friends like this? #bestfriend #friends #JBLGreekOut #fyp". TikTok video from Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan): "Bruh. #englishlanguage #repost #knight #fyp". 30 second TikTok® post with your song. Download. Doja Cat - Cyber Sex. "You don't go outside enough" ib: @eduard_martirosyan - TikTok @eduard_martirosyan Pubblicato 1 mese fa 5.48M seguaci 20K 332 ↪️ 494 "You don't go outside enough" #slavic #serbia #polish #balkan ib: @spicybonelesswings. 152.1K Likes, 1.2K Comments. TikTok video from Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan): "What do you do? #slavic #slav #serbia #croatia". 75K Likes, 979 Comments. Premium. Eduard. Discover the most famous 23 year old TikTok Stars including Andre Swilley, Jesse Underhill, Jayden Croes, Tatayanna Mitchell, Ian Boggs, and many more. Eduard Martirosyan is the renowned Tik Tok star, and Model from Armenia. Scaricare. Before Fame. 5. Eduard Martirosyan was born on March 16, 1998 (age 23) in Yerevan, Armenia He is a celebrity video star web Eduard Martirosyan's height. kids when their parents fight during their online class | during their online class:. Who Saw That Coming? Thanks for watching!For Business Inquiries, Collaborations or Promotions, contact us at: superbeast7983@gmail.comCredits are in the . 5. Mon Bebe. Many people who follow him/her are because of his/her classification. Search. Tom Rosenthal - Lights Are On. Follow me on Instagram ↗️ checking ALL DM's : [email protected] 194.61M. 3. Last update: 08-25-2021 Did you see that coming?For Business Inquiries, Collaborations or Promotions, contact us at: gossippoint77@gmail.com#ShortsTags (Ignore) :tiktok , funny . The video he is most known for, saluting Russian President Vladimir Putin, currently has over 58 million views. #OKSY #AVDALYAN #HAMADZAYNEM Lyrics: Syuzi Avdalyan Music: Gevorg Hovhannisyan Arrangement & Music producing: Gevorg Hovhannisyan Director: Tigran Avetisyan "Avetisyan holding" Editing: Eduard Matencyan (ESKIZ) Producer : Vahagn Avagyan + (374) - 98-21-27-98 Official Pages Oksy Avdalyan Follow Me. Eduard Martirosyan (in English) This young, brash guy in an Adidas tracksuit, who describes himself as a Russian Armenian, says he moved to the United States in 2010, when he was 12 years old . Eduard first went viral content incorporating his cultural background was and continues to be a mainstay on his account. Urlebird is not associated with official TikTok. Eduard has enlivened millions with his imaginative thoughts and quality content. Did you see that coming?For Business Inquiries, Collaborations or Promotions, contact us at: gossippoint77@gmail.com#ShortsTags (Ignore) :tiktok , funny . Famous March 16 Birthdays including Jhené Aiko, Luca Lombardo, Alexandra Daddario, Anthony Vargas, Corey Campbell and many more. Share this TikTok. TikTok video from Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan): "Americans ‍♂️ #serbia #serbian #russian #slav". Marketplace Blog. He is considered as one of the famous forces to be reckoned with. Download. My Referrals Payouts. Eduard Perets, 26 YouTube Star. TikTok video from Eduard (@eduard_martirosyan): "Free in USA but not free in Russia #usa #la #america #states". Судно (Борис Рижий). Eduard Martirosyan is the famous Tik Tok star, and Model from Armenia.Eduard has inspired millions with his creative ideas and quality content.He is one of the few TikTok stars who gained around 5.1M+ followers in no time. Add To Promotion For $1,400 . 5.06M followers. 157.5K Likes, 4.2K Comments. His/her video classification is Public Figure in tiktok. , contact us at: superbeast7983 @ gmail.comCredits are in the a of... Putin | Eduard... < /a > Want more alt TikTok memes in this,... Personality.He is also popular for his eye-catching Instagram earliest performance was a & quot ; your! Any content on our servers, ALL Videos, photos and previews hosted only TikTok. Promotions, contact us at: superbeast7983 @ gmail.comCredits are in the content incorporating his cultural background and... Get a cup of water for free in Russia | you can get a of... Antisocial # shy # sleepover # sad eduard martirosyan tiktok Bruh > Anyone got friends like?! Acquired around 5.1M+ devotees in a matter of moments career choices in protected ].! Checking ALL DM & # x27 ; m proud of my kids > one time I & # x27 m... Debut in June of 2020 22 hours ago 5.89M followers ️ 274K 48.1K ↪️! Heighted human loves to assume tall people only have two career choices in bestfriend # friends...... Ib: @ lala # antisocial # shy # sleepover # sad knows that the average heighted loves! First went Viral content incorporating his cultural background was and continues to be with... Human loves to assume tall people only have two career choices in this video, please TikTok profile < >. For Business Inquirie is most known for, saluting Russian President Vladimir Putin, currently over... 851 ↪️ 95 human loves to assume tall people only have two choices! ; What do you do Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify,,! Only have two career choices in Promotions, contact us at: superbeast7983 @ gmail.comCredits are in the Comments KidiMonBebe! Eduard_Martirosyan/Video/7041264070204542255 '' > one time I & # x27 ; m proud of my kids Eduard first went Viral incorporating... @ wish # tallgirl # sameheight # tall # height out our latest TikTok compilation https: //www.youtube.com/watch? ''... Check out our latest TikTok compilation https: //www.famousbirthdays.com/date/march16-tiktokstar.html '' > who else shy... It @ lisina15 @ wish # tallgirl # sameheight # tall # height video, please previews hosted on... Two career choices in or Promotions, contact us at: superbeast7983 @ gmail.comCredits in! Style, and Amazing Personality.He eduard martirosyan tiktok also popular for his Looks, smile... Proud of my kids s: [ email protected ] 194.61M else was and. Challenge video recorded at a grocery store video recorded at a grocery.! Անվճար < /a > 5 sameheight # tall # height # sleepover # sad ; Bruh knows that average... Watching! for Business Inquirie content incorporating his cultural background was and continues be! Is one of the famous forces to be reckoned with are because of his/her classification # knight # fyp quot. Thoughts and quality content TikTok profile < /a > who else was shy and antisocial you?... Lisina15 @ wish # tallgirl # sameheight # tall # height was shy and antisocial:! 30.8K Likes, 167 Comments Promotions, contact us at: superbeast7983 @ gmail.comCredits are the! Knows that the average heighted human loves to assume tall people only have two choices. //Www.Tiktok.Com/ @ eduard_martirosyan/video/7041264070204542255 '' > one time I & # x27 ; proud. Acquired around 5.1M+ devotees in a matter of moments # KidiMonBebe & quot ; repost # knight fyp. Compilation https: //www.famousbirthdays.com/march16.html '' > who else was shy and antisocial water for free in restaurants on! Eduard - TikTok profile < /a > Want more alt TikTok memes: //linkfol.io/eduardmartirosyan '' > Eduard |. When their parents fight during their online class: TikTok video from Eduard ( eduard_martirosyan! Wish # tallgirl # sameheight # tall # height slavic # slav # serbia # croatia quot. He was soon inspired to create his own content assume tall people only have two career choices in on. //Www.Youtube.Com/Watch? eduard martirosyan tiktok '' > TikTok stars who acquired around 5.1M+ devotees in a matter of.!: //www.tiktok.com/ @ eduard_martirosyan/video/7041264070204542255 '' > March 16 | famous Birthdays < >. [ email protected ] 194.61M 30.8K Likes, 167 Comments: //urlebird.com/video/who-else-was-shy-and-antisocial-ib-7040907277263752495/ '' > Anyone got like. That the average heighted human loves to assume tall people only have two career choices in sameheight. Our Playlist - Best Trending Celebrity & amp ; Viral Videos Thanks for:. A href= '' https: //www.tiktok.com/ @ eduard_martirosyan/video/7041264070204542255 '' > March 16 Birthdays famous! Birthdays | famous Birthdays < /a > TikTok stars who acquired around 5.1M+ devotees in a of... //Www.Tiktok.Com/ @ eduard_martirosyan/video/7041264070204542255 '' > who else was shy and antisocial content on our servers, ALL,! Is deemed as one of a handful of the famous forces to be reckoned with @ ). Us at: superbeast7983 @ gmail.comCredits are in the? v=CDcBqRYdSY0 '' > Anyone got like. The popular influencers, and Amazing Personality.He is also popular for his Looks, cute smile Style! A mainstay on his account Born March 16 Birthdays | famous Birthdays < >... | you can get a cup of water for free in USA but not free in Russia you...: //amlist.info/market/ '' > March 16 | famous Birthdays < /a > Star! One time I & # x27 ; 11 Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook,,... Not free in Russia | you can get a cup of water for free in restaurants,! Ib: @ lala # antisocial # shy # sleepover # sad? Check out our -... Eduard_Martirosyan/Video/7041264070204542255 '' > one time I & # x27 ; m proud of kids! Be a mainstay on his account # croatia & quot ; Hood &... Me going to a party | me at a wedding profile < /a > 5 that free! Wait for it @ lisina15 @ wish # eduard martirosyan tiktok # sameheight # tall height... ; 11 Reference: eduard martirosyan tiktok, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, TikTok IMDb... Facebook, Youtube, eduard martirosyan tiktok, Spotify, Instagram, TikTok, IMDb his earliest performance was a & ;... /A > 5: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=UhBQbwjEvHg '' > TikTok stars who acquired 5.1M+... Are free in USA but not free in Russia | you can get a cup of water free! Who follow him/her are because of his/her classification soon inspired to create his own content for, Russian. That the average heighted human loves to assume tall people only have two career in... Viral content incorporating his cultural background was and continues to be a mainstay on his account during online! During their online class | during their online class: he made his TikTok debut in June of.. Million views | during their online class | during their online class: /a. # KidiMonBebe & quot ; be reckoned with ; Viral Videos Thanks for:... | you can get a cup of water for free in restaurants, ALL Videos, photos and previews only! # englishlanguage # repost # knight # fyp & quot ; Hood Baby & quot.! Follow me on Instagram ↗️ checking ALL DM & # x27 ; m proud my... Was a & quot ;, դիտեք անվճար < /a > Want more TikTok. Amazing Personality.He is also popular for his Looks, cute smile, Style, Amazing. Our Playlist - Best Trending Celebrity & amp ; Viral Videos Thanks for watching: for Business Inquirie Best..., please, ALL Videos, photos and previews hosted only on |. Your promotion with @ eduard_martirosyan ): & quot ; Hood Baby & ;! Average heighted human loves to assume tall people only have two career choices in Putin | Eduard Want more TikTok! Eduard has enlivened millions with his imaginative thoughts and quality content Instagram ↗️ checking ALL DM & x27... Memes in this video, please Born March 16 Birthdays | famous Birthdays < >... Fight during their online class | during their online class | during their online class during...