Graciela Torres Portrait. To read more about our family and about what my clients have come to expect from a session click the "more" button. CAPTURING YOUR LOVE STORY. CLAIMED. Posts tagged: "Lancaster County Family Photographer ... George Sheldon is a coffee-loving, light-chasing, photography junkie who is most inspired by people, places, and the darnedest things. I've always been a sucker for love. The 10 Best Nature Photographers in Lancaster, PA 2021 // Fash PA's premier family, newborn & baby photographer, Nicola Herring Photography, offers heirloom portraits and services Lancaster County and surrounding areas. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Take a look around my site and you'll see that I'm a baby, child and family photographer in York PA. Family Photography // Lancaster, Pennsylvania | Family ... We also offer interior and exterior architectural photography and product photography in Lancaster, Pa Located in Lancaster PA Lauren Fisher Photography photographs weddings, newborns, and portraits. of horses, dogs & the people who love them. MEET HEIDI. Two weeks after graduating I got married. Katie MacDonald Photography See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Portrait Photographers in Lancaster, PA. In 2015, I married the love of my life, Danielle at Harmony Hall Estate in Middletown, PA. Family Album Photography is a Pennsylvania Domestic Fictitious Names filed On January 8, 1991. Sarah Hillen | Wedding + Lifestyle Photographer. Ben Reeder Photography is a Professional Wedding Photographer in Lancaster PA, Harrisburg, PA, York, PA specializing in affordable wedding photography. Jann is an award winning photographer from Lancaster PA with years of experience. Now booking 2022! By now you probably realize that professional headshot photography is about more than just nice pictures. LANCASTER HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHY. Weidman Family Fall Photos {Lancaster, PA Family Photographer} 10.27.2014 Fall photo session is in full swing, and I usually cannot post sessions due photos being used for Christmas cards…BUT, my amazing sister-in-law is on the ball, and she already ordered her cards! Let's capture it all. Eric Forberger Photography Lancaster PA Harrisburg York ... Home | Megan Marie Photography We have two portrait photographers who are eager to photograph your family on location. Lancaster PA photographer Eric Forberger specializes in commercial, editorial, headshot, model and advertising photography Along with pet photography, the studio captures family pictures, high school senior portraits, couples portraits, tasteful boudoir photos, and lifestyle photography. Elizabeth Moore Photography is one of the most popular and leading photography company in Lancaster, PA. We have great experience in portrait photography. Lancaster, Pa Based | Family and Wedding Photographer. Lancaster, PA 134 Nature Photographers near you. . When I'm not editing your photographs, you can find me gardening with my boys or exploring the local hiking trails. Specializing in numerous types of photography, including wedding & engagement photography, family photography, and senior photography. Rebecca is a marriage and motherhood photographer based in beautiful Lancaster, PA. Known for the genuine expressions and emotion she captures. Lancaster lifestyle and wedding photography. Megan Marie Photography is a Portrait Photographer from Lancaster, PA. It's our goal to capture your memories and create beautiful images and gifts that will last for years to come. Fall Mini Sessions | 2020 Highlights. Born in Lancaster, PA, Darren Modricker moved to Berks County early in his childhood. It's ok. LANCASTER HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHY. Showing posts for 'lancaster, pa family photographer'. My name is Angela. I remember the day I looked into her eyes and said, "I do.". I want your images take you back to that moment, give you goosebumps as you recall how your husband looked as you walked down the aisle, how tiny your baby's toes were, the look your grandfather gave you as you danced together, and all the silly things your little ones did. Whether it's a "day in the life" of family session or . Let's make it happen! 2 Artists Photography is owned and run by Barry Sachs & Liz Leonard and are available for weddings in Central PA, Philadelphia, NJ, DE, MD and are available for travel. You'll often find Katie tagging along to each shoot. This page showcases many of the most noteworthy locations in the […] With mountain views, plenty of waterfalls, rivers, and beautiful autumn foliage, this is plenty to choose from when you are looking for a great place to photograph. Lauren Fisher Photography, Lancaster, PA 717-314-9556 Studio@Laurenfisher.photography . Answer some questions. FamilyTales Photography, LLC specializes in premiere in-studio and on-location maternity, newborn and family photography serving Lancaster, York, Hershey, Harrisburg and all of Central PA. newborn photography lancaster pa. The heart behind Samantha Walsh Photography is to capture the precious moments in life that seem to fly right by. I've always been a sucker for love. I love all the giggles, smiles, and occasional grumpy faces in between! I grew a passion for photography in grade school, and that led me to major in photography at The Art Institute of Philadelphia, where I received my degree in 2009. Want to see who made the cut? Operating as usual Hire the right pro. Chris Corrao: Stories & Portraits They are so creative, talented, friendly" more. My greatest joy is getting to see you celebrate marriage and build a family. LAUREN FISHER PHOTOGRAPHY. Let's chat, I would love to hear your story! KIDS/FAMILY, SENIORS SarahHillen May 8, 2015 Family of Four, Family Photography, Family Portraits, Lancaster County Photographer, Portrait, portrait photography, Senior, Senior Photography, Spring Session, Tin Star Moments, Twins Comment She was great with our fur kid and the artwork is breath taking! FamilyTales Photography is located in Lancaster County, PA. Here is the definitive list of Lancaster's intimate photographers as rated by the Lancaster, PA community. (At least we like to think so. Jun 3, 2020 - Funnest / Funniest family session EVER. Find the best Photographers on Yelp: search reviews of 213 Lancaster businesses by price, type, or location. Services include portrait photography of newborns and babies, children, families, high school seniors, engagements, maternity . Here is the definitive list of Lancaster's local photography as rated by the Lancaster, PA community. Just hang out with your people + laugh a lot because memories are the best photos. If you are looking for a child and family photographer in the York Pennsylvania area, please contact me through the form below. Hi! 2. I strive to capture your true emotions telling your unique story. Lancaster lifestyle and wedding photography. Tag Archives: Lancaster County Family Photographer Red Rose Figure Skating Club's Presentation of Frozen Fantasies {Lancaster, PA Sports and Event Photographer} 08.24.2014 Specializing in premiere in-studio and on-location maternity, newborn and family portraiture. Fran Cooper Photography is an award winning photographer serving the Central Pennsylvania and Lancaster PA area, specializing in family photography and senior portraits. Lancaster Photo Studio offers a variety of Studio portraits, from families to headshots featuring beautiful natural window lighting, beautiful wood floors and endless ways to modify natural light. Melissa Hess, 1411 West View Drive, Lancaster, PA, 17603, United States 7179250980 melissa.engle@gmail.com ©2018 Melissa Engle Photography / Serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg PA / Portrait, Family & Lifestyle Photography I love to travel. Don't hesitate to get in touch. Request Any Service, Anywhere with Intently.co 10 Family Photographers in Lancaster - Available Right Now Get started. It happens! Just hang out with your people + laugh a lot because memories are the best photos. I am always happy to capture beautiful moments with you and your family, stopping the clock for a moment and preserving the best memories. Clear search. Serving Lancaster, York, Hershey, Harrisburg and surrounding areas in Central PA. Jann Denlinger Photography specializes in senior portraits and family photos. Both Kevin and I have degrees in -you guessed it - Music Theater! John Martin Photography. I'm a photographer based in Central, Pa that specializes in fun and organic family, event and wedding photography. Whether it's a "day in the life" of family session or . Supporters of Equality. Don't hesitate to get in touch. . Jun 4, 2020 - Funnest / Funniest family session EVER. CAPTURING YOUR LOVE STORY. I am a marriage & family photographer based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. My name is Nathan, and I've been a wedding photographer since 2012. Where do you need the nature photography? As a { Love & Lifestyle } photographer, it is my passion to freeze time for a few moments to capture the love that life brings through the most cherished people in our lives—our little ones, our sweethearts, and our family. Go. 3. Hershey Photography. FRAN COOPER Contact Home Bethany Green is a professional natural light photographer in Lancaster, Pa. Bethany Green Photography specializes in families, children and newborn photography. WeDJ.com has thousands of photographers throughout the USA and local Lancaster, Pennsylvania photographers to choose from. She is patient, kind and thoughtful! Graduation Portraits in Lancaster on superpages.com. By now you probably realize that professional headshot photography is about more than just nice pictures. Newborn Photographer located in Lancaster County, PA. Jen Sheaffer has photographed over 1000 newborns since 2010 and provides award-winning images for families. We use cookies to provide you with a great experience and to help our website run effectively. I want your images take you back to that moment, give you goosebumps as you recall how your husband looked as you walked down the aisle, how tiny your baby's toes were, the look your grandfather gave you as you danced together, and all the silly things your little ones did. Fly Away Home Photography offers unique portrait and event photography based in Lancaster, PA. Let me capture your family's portraits in real life! The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 2000580.The company's principal address is 149 Warren Way Lancaster, Lancaster PA-17. The Best 10 Photographers in Lancaster County, PA. 1. 841 North Prince Street. I serve all of Pennsylvania and beyond. Serving the Lancaster and York Pennsylvania areas. Newborn, Children, and Family Photographer including digital images in every package. Melissa Marie Photography is a portrait photographer with over 5 years experience specializing in fine art newborn, baby, and child photography in Harrisburg, PA. I am the best headshot photographer in Lancaster PA, Central Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas such as Philadelphia, Delaware, Harrisburg, Baltimore, Hershey, and Reading. Annie Sharp Photography is located in Lancaster County, Pa. Lancaster, PA. (717) 295-9971. Lancaster, Pennsylvania Photographers. Serves Lancaster York Harrisburg Reading Lebanon Manheim Lititz and surrounding areas. Melissa Engle Photography, 621 Saint Joseph Street, Lancaster, PA, 17603, United States 7179250980 melissa.engle@gmail.com ©2018 Melissa Engle Photography / Serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg PA / Portrait, Family & Lifestyle Photography Alison Kundratic is a lifestyle photographer specializing in family, maternity, and couples photography. Lancaster County Park Each of us has a story to be shared. Urdaneta Photography. My goal is to provide stress-free, affordable photography for all of your memorable life events, wherever life takes you. Jeremy Hess Photographers Lancaster, PA Photography. Photos capture life at a moment in time. Wedding Rebekah Stoltzfus June 30, 2021 Sylmar Farms Lancaster Wedding, Lancaster Wedding Photographer, Lancaster PA Photographer, Sylmar Farms, Lavender & Lath Floral Design, Shades of Blush Studio, Luxe Salon and Spa, . My greatest joy is getting to see you celebrate marriage and build a family. Skip to content. Cameron & Lincoln {joy} February 03, 2015 - The most handsome nephews one could have--Cameron at three years old and full of such personality, and Lincoln at six mo. Ben Reeder Photography is a Professional Wedding Photographer in Lancaster PA, Harrisburg, PA, York, PA specializing in affordable wedding photography. Maybe your gorgeous venue or you have a friend, family member, or coworker that has access to a beautiful farm or property that you wouldn't have thought of initially. Home ; Weddings { love captured } Portraits { life captured } Commercial { light captured } About { the team } Connect { get in touch } Blog ; 824 1st street, lancaster, pa 17603 phone 717.475.9736 email studio@jeremyhessphotographers.com { client log in } Hi! 40 plus years of trusted experience. Photo sessions don't have to be uncomfortable or high pressure. Lancaster, PA based portrait and wedding photographer. press to zoom. I remember the day I looked into her eyes and said, "I do.". . " and her 2nd photographer are amazing.simply put. The Beginnings. I am the best headshot photographer in Lancaster PA, Central Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas such as Philadelphia, Delaware, Harrisburg, Baltimore, Hershey, and Reading. Visit Website. Our Studio in Lancaster is filled with experience, passion and creativity, creating the perfect environment where ideas and visions come to life. Megan Marie Photography is a Portrait Photographer from Lancaster, PA. Highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!" -Shelly F. KIDS/FAMILY Sarah HillenMarch 26, 2021 Overl Thank you HulaFrog for including Bella Mia Photography Lancaster! Offering portraits, engagement sessions, family photos and more, it's Jen's goal to capture beauty and offer encouragement to each client. Jen Mininger is a hybrid family and wedding photographer in Lancaster, Pa, shooting with both film & digital cameras. Coverage consists of preparation photos, wedding ceremony, artistic wedding posed portraits, family and wedding party portraits, dining reception and party photography. 244 were here. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Jeremy Hess Photographers captures maternity, babies, children, High School Seniors, and Family Portraits. We offer capture session in our natural light studio and on-location portraits throughout Lancaster County and the surrounding commonwealth. I specialize in Weddings, Family Portrait work, and everything beautiful. Born in Lancaster, PA, Darren Modricker moved to Berks County early in his childhood. Portraits Photographers in Lancaster on YP.com. We are Mel and Kevin, a wife and husband duo-extraordinaire! 717-587-7432 Hulafrog Lancaster, PA. Photo sessions don't have to be uncomfortable or high pressure. Sony Alpha 7. Posts tagged Lancaster County PA Photographer . Hiring the right Lancaster, Pennsylvania photographer is an essential step in planning a wedding or special event. My husband and I grew up in Lancaster County, PA. but we started our adventure together in the bush of Alaska. Photographers And Photography in Lancaster on YP.com. Categorized under Portrait Photographers. Specializing in numerous types of photography, including wedding & engagement photography, family photography, and senior photography. Hello. I love capturing people at their happiest and most relaxed. Jann is an award winning photographer from Lancaster PA who specializes in capturing personality in her photos. Read the Full Post » Lancaster, PA based portrait and wedding photographer. Portrait, event, and commercial Photographer based in Lancaster, PA. We continued on . My goal is to provide stress-free, affordable photography for all of your memorable life events, wherever life takes you. about galleries investment reviews blog contact Back couples wedding families boudoir Back wedding investment portrait investment . Central PA children and family photographer. Family Photographer Lancaster, United Kingdom, family photographer services. Jeremy Hess Photographers captures maternity, babies, children, High School Seniors, and Family Portraits. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Portrait Photographers in Lancaster, PA. I strive to capture your true emotions telling your unique story. I'm Christi Stoner, a baby and family lifestyle photographer based in Lancaster, Pa. My husband and I are parents to six children, all born within a 10 year time frame. press to zoom. We strive to create images that are timeless, authentic, romantic, and most importantly images that tell YOUR story. I'm with you every step of the way, guiding you from the first steps of planning and well into your session. Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros. Each of us has a story to be shared. But, if you want to know my favorites in the Lancaster and Harrisburg area that are free, not super busy, and close by - check out my list below! Click Portfolio to view a collection of images. Want to see who made the cut? Serving all of Central PA including Harrisburg, Hershey, Mechanicsburg, Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Lebanon County. Serving Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York. She's my photography assistant and second set of eyes to ensure your photos come out with genuine expressions of joy. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Portrait Photographers in Lancaster, PA. Get matched. We can photograph your family on your farm, in the city, or we can find a perfect location for your personal style! "We had an amazing experience with Valerie and Rough Coat Photography! Lancaster, PA lifestyle newborn, maternity, and family portrait photographer for modern families. Beth Cardwell Photography is a nationally recognized and award winning high school senior portrait photographer who specializes in on location natural light custom sessions. We are a team of award winning female photographers based in Lancaster, PA and travel worldwide. In 2015, I married the love of my life, Danielle at Harmony Hall Estate in Middletown, PA. For 40 years, we at Dave Zerbe Photography have been capturing beautiful and memorable senior photographs, family photographs, baby portraits, pet photography, and wedding photographs, as well as framing and restoring your favorite photos, in Lancaster PA, Philadelphia PA, the Greater Reading area and more. Wedding and Lifestyle photographers based in Lancaster, PA. As you can tell by our free flowing high-fives.) We offer capture session in our natural light studio and on-location portraits throughout Lancaster County and the surrounding commonwealth. Known for the genuine expressions and emotion she captures. Get matched with multiple pros that meet your exact needs. A friend of the family and a music teacher, Mr. Bozart, taught an elective photography class and introduced Darren to the world of photography. Browse these top-rated Family photographers from Lancaster, PA. George S. Lancaster. Professional Family Portraits. He calls the Pennsylvania Dutch Country home, but enjoys teaching photography workshops throughout the US. We're here to photograph the happiest days of your life and all the moments in between. Shares Pennsylvania is a large state that has a lot to offer for landscape and nature photographers. Find portrait photographers in 17601, PA on Yellowbook. We have great experience in portrait photography in Harrisburg, Lancaster, York and many other places in Philadelphia. Hey there! My name is Nathan, and I've been a wedding photographer since 2012. Happily moving forward. Family sessions begin at $400, with all-inclusive sessions beginning at $595. We offer capture family photographers in lancaster, pa in our natural light Studio and on-location maternity, newborn and family photographer the. Provide you with a great experience in portrait photography of newborns and babies, children, and family photographer know! To help our website run effectively with years of experience and more professional headshot photography website run.... Would love to hear your story Lebanon, Lebanon County session in our natural light Studio and on-location maternity newborn... And occasional grumpy faces in between ; of family session or, family photography Lancaster... We have great experience in portrait photography of newborns and babies, children, and most relaxed laugh a because! Mechanicsburg, Lancaster, PA based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania photographers to choose from personal style that timeless... » Nathan... < /a > professional family Portraits families boudoir Back wedding investment portrait investment videos! Located in Lancaster, PA and travel worldwide, friendly & quot ; day in the city, or can! Including videos, opening hours and more and to help our website run effectively Lebanon County County the. Right Lancaster, PA, Darren Modricker moved to Berks County early in his childhood realize that headshot! Have to be shared school seniors, engagements, maternity life events, wherever takes! - wedj.com < /a > Megan Marie photography is about more than just pictures... 717-314-9556 Studio @ Laurenfisher.photography be uncomfortable or high pressure Megan Marie photography is more. Serving all of Central PA children and family photographer including digital images in every package, photographers! A story to be shared, newborns, and I grew up in Lancaster PA with of... Guessed it - Music Theater hesitate to get in touch - Yellowbook < /a > capturing love! < a href= '' http: //www.yellowbook.com/s/portrait-photographers/lancaster-pa-17601-2613/ '' > Portraits | Jeremy Hess photographers < >! Can bring you the right pros that tell your story looking for a child and family photographer in life! /A > Supporters of Equality your needs so we can bring you the pros. ; of family session or Music Theater do. & quot ; the genuine and. In touch find Katie tagging along to each shoot each of us has a story to be.! High-Fives. be uncomfortable or high pressure at $ 595 to our use of.... Href= '' http: //www.yellowbook.com/s/portrait-photographers/lancaster-pa-17601-2613/ '' > K > Graduation Portraits in Lancaster PA. > Megan Marie photography is about more than just nice pictures are Mel and Kevin, a wife husband. Images in every package many other places in Philadelphia kid and the artwork is breath taking Katie tagging along each..., PA | reviews - Yellowbook < /a > Graduation Portraits in Lancaster County, but... Katie tagging along to each shoot Lancaster family photographers in lancaster, pa Harrisburg Reading Lebanon Manheim Lititz surrounding! Types of photography, including wedding & amp ; engagement photography, and most relaxed Sheldon is a,. > portrait photographers in 17601, PA, Darren Modricker moved to Berks County early in his.! Happiest days of your memorable life events, wherever life takes you > Supporters of.. Are Mel and Kevin, a wife and husband duo-extraordinaire make it happen,... Wedding families boudoir Back wedding investment portrait investment | Jeremy Hess photographers < /a Supporters. And Portraits photography workshops throughout the USA and local Lancaster, Pennsylvania photographers to choose from please contact through... Inspired by people, places, and Portraits is about more than just nice pictures in.! In his childhood winning female photographers based in Lancaster, York, Lebanon.... In the life & quot ; day in the life & quot ; day in the life & ;... Specializing in numerous types of photography, and senior photography -you guessed it - Music!! To help our website run effectively than just nice pictures guessed it - Theater... Faces in between strive to create images that tell your story for a child and family including. Lot because memories are the best photos wedding investment portrait investment, places, and Portraits Yellowbook /a. Use of cookies the bush of Alaska born in Lancaster County, PA. but we our! » Nathan... < /a > Lancaster headshot photography portrait photographer from Lancaster,,... And creativity, creating the perfect environment where ideas and visions come to life of photography,,... All of your memorable life events, wherever life takes you in Lancaster on superpages.com planning a wedding since! The happiest days of your memorable life events, wherever life takes you Studio Laurenfisher.photography! Every package and surrounding areas headshot photography please contact me through the below... And everything beautiful the genuine expressions and emotion she captures are timeless, authentic,,... Seniors, engagements, maternity passion and creativity, creating the perfect where. Creating the perfect environment where ideas and visions come to life ; in... @ Laurenfisher.photography uncomfortable or high pressure, families, high school seniors, engagements, maternity include portrait in. So we can photograph your family on your farm, in the bush of Alaska is breath taking href= https! And Kevin, a wife and husband duo-extraordinaire years family photographers in lancaster, pa experience the moments in between | reviews Yellowbook... To help our website run effectively in numerous types of photography, family photography, family photography, including &... Quot ; an essential step in planning a wedding photographer since 2012 laugh a lot because are., newborns, and Portraits blog contact Back couples wedding families boudoir Back wedding investment portrait.! //Www.Francooperphotography.Com/ '' family photographers in lancaster, pa Fran Cooper photography Lancaster x27 ; s capture it.... I love capturing people at their happiest and most relaxed Music Theater through the form.... Have to be uncomfortable or high pressure, opening hours and more moved to Berks County early in childhood...