When Words on Twitter Trigger Real-World Violence | Magazine Gakirah Barnes, also known as K.I was a Gangster Disciple from the set STL/EBT. 73 Likes, 25 Comments - TDASHOOTA._ (@tdashoota._) on Instagram: "Long Live Snupe For K. i . 5 comments. Before her death in 2014, the 'devilish, monstrous little girl' had shot or killed 17 people — and amassed an army on social media by bragging about her bloodthirsty gangster lifestyle. Gakirah barnes, 17, was nicknamed 'lil snoop' in tribute of the merciless fictional assassin in tv gakirah barnes, 17, was associated with the fly boy gang in chicago's south side since her early. Accommodating Grief on Twitter: An Analysis of Expressions ... She was shot as many as nine times, suffering gunshot wounds to the chest, jaw and neck, according to NBC Chicago. Wake up missin U.…" Email me at james@destructive.digital or introduce yourself on linkedin. Chicago police have released unsealed documents regarding the death of Gakirah "K.I." Barnes, who was shot . STL EBT member K.I, born Gakirah Barnes, was murdered Friday, April 11 after she was shot multiple times around 3:30 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue, Fox 32 reports. Suspect Charged in Fatal Shooting of Rapper King Von ... Girl, 17, bragged about 'killing 17 people' online before ... Through the thousand photographs online about Gakirah Barnes Funeral Pictures, we choices the very best choices having best image resolution only for you all, and this photographs is usually one of images choices inside our ideal images gallery about Gakirah Barnes Funeral Pictures. Gakirah Barnes - facebook.com How promising student was drawn into gangland world and ... Posted by 5 minutes ago. Gangsterism Out : Gakirah Barnes PDF Using Natural Language Processing and Qualitative Analysis ... report. She is purported to have killed two rival gang members, one when she was just 14. was instead taken 13 miles away to . The 17-year-old died in a hospital bed two hours later. As retribution for Tooka's death, GD killed another BD gang member, 20-year-old Odee Perry. He has been in practice for more than 20 years. Discussion. Scott Olson/Getty Images The gap between Gakirah Barnes's front teeth when she smiled, whether she . Dead rapper King Von named as killer of 17-year-old girl who murdered a dozen people. Gakirah Barnes, a 17-year old who publicly claimed affiliation with a well-known Chicago gang, was killed just 3 blocks from her home in 2014. Gakirah Barnes went from honour student to one of the most feared killers in Chicago. I hope you may enjoy it. Gakirah Barnes is on Facebook. hooded gunman ambushed Gakirah Barnes on the streets of Chicago's South Side. Chicago police have released unsealed documents regarding the death of Gakirah "K.I." Barnes, who was shot . The teenager, rumored to have committed her first murder at the age of 14, was reportedly involved in up to 20 gangland deaths, amassing thousands of followers on social media where she spoke about the . Rest In Peace Gakirah Barnes & Everyone Who has lost their live to guns A volley of bullets struck her in the chest, jaw and neck. Documentary Archives Page 2 Of 47 Love Great Documentaries. A Chicago Police Dept. The block is named after Gangster Disciples member Odee Perry, 20, who was shot and killed by Tooka gang member Gakirah "KI" Barnes when she was only 13. Seventeen year old gakirah barnes was fatally shot friday around 3 30 p m. Story: Gakirah Barnes Body Garkirah Barnes aka K.I was murdered on April 11 after she was shot multiple times around 3:30 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue, Fox 32 reports. Gakirah "Ki" Barnes. In the middle of the day on 11 April 2014, a hooded gunman ambushed Gakirah Barnes on the streets of Chicago's South Side. 100% Upvoted. (GB, 2 unidentified males, one is identified as a member of Jaro) -Suspect came out of a parked blue car, came through the alleyway yelled "Yeah Bitch" and opened fire on 3 individuals after that returning to the vehicle and driving off. Mother Speaks On Gakirah 'K.I.' Barnes' Death. He specializes in pediatrics and pediatric medicine. From the thousand pictures on the net about Gakirah Barnes Funeral Pictures, picks the best choices together with ideal quality only for you, and now this pictures is usually considered one of photos choices within our finest photos . Gakirah Barnes, 17, was shot to death about 3:30 p.m. Friday, April 11, in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue. We chose to focus on Gakirah because she was active on Twitter posting over 27,000 tweets from December 2011 until her own death on Barnes was killed in 2014 at 17 years old as assumed counter for Odee Perrys killing. Gakirah Barnes, reputed female gang assassin. You Can Hear Well Known Rappers Such As Chief Keef Repping O Block. And a hooded man shot Gakirah nine times on a Chicago street and she bled to death at just 17 year s old. WHEN she was fatally shot nine times in the face, neck and chest at just 17 years old, Gakirah Barnes was the most notorious female gang assassin in all of Chicago. Gakirah Barnes, a 17-year-old female member of the Chicago gang St. Lawrence Boys, created the online Twitter account @TyquanAssassin at 13years old in memory of her friend Tyquan Tyler who was killed by a rival gang, O-Block, in 2013. Residents of a home on the block were in shock over the murder. I really hope you might as it. Long before Gakirah Barnes was murdered in a hail of bullets on the South Side, her mother had heard the unsettling, persistent rumors about her. Throwback Pic. King Von Named By Police As 17-Year-Old Gakirah Barnes's Killer. According to the cops, Gakirah was assassinated by a hooded man in 2014 as she walked to a friend's house. Given her lifestyle, some would say that her fate was sealed. The teen, reportedly a member of the Gangster Disciples who allegedly killed over a dozen people, was shot nine times in Chicago back in 2014. She had revealed her address in real time on social media, which directed the perpetrators to her exact location. STL EBT's Gakirah Barnes, aka K.I., Gunned Down, Talked Death Days Before Murder Posted on April 12, 2014 by KollegeKidd Staff STL EBT member K.I, born Gakirah Barnes, was murdered Friday, April 11 after she was shot multiple times around 3:30 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue, Fox 32 reports. Tiffany Brockworth. Also Read : Rosalind Morrison Death - Obituary | Rosalind Morrison Dead Here's how you can watch it now, and put yourself up to date with the story. Stl Ebt S Gakirah Barnes Aka K I Gunned Down Talked Death Days. Last year, around 3,500 peo - 30, 1997 - Gakirah Barnes' father shot to death. Her last post attracted national attention as the public discovered Gakirah's social media handle and read through the posts of a young woman who was a gang member and who allegedly shot and killed up to 17 people. There have been rumors regarding the death of Gakirah "K.I." Barnes for years, but only recently have authorities reportedly come . Gakirah died in a hospital bed two hours later at just 17 years old." [quote: Sun, Aug, 13, 2019] [Robert St. Estephe, Feb. 16, 2021] ***. Barnes was a member of the . Her mother was raising 5 kids in a Chicago and ppl say she's in denial. When she was fatally shot nine times in the face neck and chest at just 17 years old gakirah barnes was the most notorious female gang assassin in all of chicago. Someone parked nine bullets into Gakirah Barnes on Chicago's dystopian south side. The 17-year . By the age of just 17-years-old Gakirah Barnes had built up a feared reputation as one of the most vicious assassins on the streets of Chicago. There have been rumors regarding the death of Gakirah "K.I." Barnes for years, but only recently have authorities reportedly come forward to release documents about the case. Chicago police have confirmed that late rapper King Von was responsible for the murder of 17-year-old teen, Gakirah Barnes. Tweeting under the handle TyquanAssassin, Gakirah Barnes taunted and threatened rival gang members but sometimes expressed conflicting feelings of grief. ads/wallp.txt But little Gakirah Barnes was also purported to have killed two in tit-for-tat gang violence now being celebrated by the recording industry. This is an interview with KI (Gakirah Barnes) mother speaking about her daughter and to put the rumors to rest about the misconception about her daughter being a murderer and gang member. Gakirah Barnes, 17, fatally shot in Woodlawn Posted April 12, 2014, 9:28 a.m. by Michael Lansu BY TINA SFONDELES AND BECKY SCHLIKERMAN Chicago Sun-Times Gakirah Barnes was killed and two others were wounded in a Friday afternoon shooting in the Woodlawn neighborhood. James buchanan barnes is a character from marvel. Back in 2014, 17-year-old Gakirah Barnes-an alleged member of the STL/EBT branch of Gangster Disciples-was gunned down in Chicago.Despite her young age, Gakirah Barnes claimed to have murdered over a dozen people. Mostly, 17-year-old Gakirah Barnes was known as "K.I." in the real life and death world of Chicago gangs. In a 12 hour period Friday night through the early morning hours, 16 people were shot in the city, two of them fatally, including 17-year-old Gakirah Barnes, who was gunned down in the Woodlawn . -There were 3 victims at the scene. Her Twitter account revealed a road map of clues about the trauma she endured and her own engagement in violence. Vote. ads/wallp.txt. Her life and death was the subject of an A+E documentary, Secret Life Of A Gang Girl: The Untold Story, released in 2019. Date of death: April 11, 2014. Gakirah Barnes was a 17-year female gang member from Chicago who created the online Twitter account @TyquanAssassin in memory of her friend Tyquan Tyler who was allegedly killed by a rival gang in 2013. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Dead rapper King Von named as killer of 17-year-old girl who murdered a dozen people. King Von named the killer of one of Chicago's most infamous teenage gangsters, Gakirah Barnes, according to newly released documents. share. Some claim . Gakirah "K.I." Barnes' death is making headlines again, seven years on. Gakirah Barnes, 17, was associated with the Fly Boy Gang in Chicago's South Side since her early teens. (Family photo /) At least . She was called "Lil Snoop" by one friend, after the fictional female assassin in the TV show The Wire .Mostly, 17-year-old Gakirah Barnes was known as "K.I." in the real life and death world of . She was shot as many as nine times, suffering gunshot wounds to the chest, jaw, and neck, according to NBC Chicago. Story: Gakirah Barnes Body Garkirah Barnes aka K.I was murdered on April 11 after she was shot multiple times around 3:30 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue, Fox 32 reports. King Von, born Dayvon Bennett, was shot and killed outside a lounge in downtown Atlanta on November 6, 2020.. Barnes, 17, reportedly killed more than a dozen people by the time she died in 2014. Lawrence in the Woodlawn neighborhood in South Side Chicago. Gakirah for his death. King Von Named in 2014 Fatal Shooting of Gakirah Barnes. Chicago Sun-Times) Most Read First picture of teenager shot to death during 24 hours of bloodshed in London And a hooded man shot Gakirah nine times on a Chicago street and she bled to death at. CHRONOLOGY. According to a recently resurfaced Chicago Police Department report, Von was named as a suspect in the 2014 murder of notorious teen gang member Gakirah "K.I." Barnes. She allegedly angered King Von by rejecting his advances directly and on social . Before her death in 2014, Barnes allegedly shot or killed 17 people by the time she was 17-years-old, although she was never charged. News of 17-year-old Gakirah Barnes' death is just now making its way around the internet. Gakirah Barnes, 17, fatally shot in Woodlawn Posted April 12, 2014, 9:28 a.m. by Michael Lansu BY TINA SFONDELES AND BECKY SCHLIKERMAN Chicago Sun-Times Gakirah Barnes was killed and two others were wounded in a Friday afternoon shooting in the Woodlawn neighborhood. News of 17 year old gakirah barnes death is just now making its way around the internet. Click to expand. For years, the Chicago Police Department has been investigating the death of 17-year-old Gakirah K.I. Known in the windy city as self-proclaimed 'hitta', Gakirah Barnes claimed national fame posthumously when she became the subject of Investigation Discovery's documentary "Secret Life of a Gang Girl.". Since age 14, the teen had a well-known reputation for being a […] Though young, KI was seen as a ruthless killer in the streets of Chicago, and was often called 'Snoop' in the streets (Snoop was a ruthless murderer on the fictional television series 'The Wire'). 4 dead among at least 36 shot in Chicago in 36 hours Gakirah Barnes, 17, was shot to death about 3:30 p.m. Friday, April 11, in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue. Barnes. Dr barnes claremore ok. Barnes is a pediatrician in claremore oklahoma and is affiliated with one hospital. To many, her death was just another grim statistic from a city that has been struggling with gun violence. Before her death in 2014, the &#… Gakirah Barnes was killed and two others were wounded in a Friday afternoon shooting in the Woodlawn neighborhood. "The pain is unbearable," she tweeted in 2014, after Chicago police allegedly shot and killed her best friend. K.I was murdered Friday, April 11 after she was shot multiple times around 3:30 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue, Fox 32 reports. spent in south Chicago before being shot to death last . (Family photo /) Gakirah barnes body in casket" Keyword Found Websites Keyword-suggest-tool.com DA: 28 PA: 38 MOZ Rank: 73 Gakirah Barnes (1997-2014) - Find A Grave Memorial; Findagrave.com Someone parked nine bullets into Gakirah Barnes on Chicagoâ s dystopian south side; In a tragic way, it was a sadly fitting departure from this mortal coil The cover photo . Gakirah Barnes, also known as "K.I.," was said to be the go-to gunman in the Gangster Disciples. Gakirah Barnes's brother posted this 2 days before her death anniversary. Gakirah was born in January 1997 on the south side of Chicago, an area plagued with gangs and gang-related violence since the 1960s. report confirms late rapper King Von gunned down notorious teenage gangster Gakirah "K.I" Barnes. The three were shot about 3:30 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue, authorities said. Someone parked nine bullets into Gakirah Barnes on Chicago's dystopian south side. Gakirah Barnes's brother posted this 2 days before her death anniversary. The people in her office are outstanding friendly and helpful. Becca barnes is the best. In a 12 hour period Friday night through the early morning hours, 16 people were shot in the city, two of them fatally, including 17-year-old Gakirah Barnes, who was gunned down in the Woodlawn . Close. Join Facebook to connect with Gakirah Barnes and others you may know. Gakirah Barnes whom went by the nickname KI was a gang member from Tooka Gang in Chicago she was murdered on on Friday April 11 2014 at the age of 17. Homicide Watch Chicago. In 2014, Barnes was walking to a friend's house when a hooded man walked up to her and shot her nine times. Mar. Drawing on theories of grief and mourning, we describe how Barnes and her network . WHEN she was fatally shot nine times in the face, neck and chest at just 17 years old, Gakirah Barnes was the most notorious female gang assassin in all of Chicago. Gakirah was an active Twitter user posting more than 27000 tweets from December 2011 until her own death on A volley of bullets struck her in the chest, jaw and neck. Gakirah Barnes whom went by the nickname 'K.I." was a gang member from Tooka Gang in Chicago, she was murdered on on Friday April 11, 2014 at the age of 17. gakirah barnes death photos By - On October 30, 2020 (Family photo /) Instagram Years after killing Perry (pictured left), 17-year-old Barnes (pictured right) was shot nine times while walking to a girlfriend's house for lunch on April 11, 2014. hide. gang member named Gakirah Barnes, who mourned the death of her peers, and who herself was killed and mourned. Location: Chicago, IL. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Seventeen-year-old Gakirah Barnes was fatally shot Friday around 3:30 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue in the city's Woodlawn neighborhood, authorities said. Drawing on theories of . We conducted a qualitative study of Twitter use of a young gang member named Gakirah Barnes, who mourned the death of her peers, and who herself was killed and mourned. The last thing Gakirah Barnes wrote on social media was "In Da End We DIE." Four days later, she was killed. Von had alluded to him being the perpetrator of the killing but did not face charges. She was shot as many as nine times, suffering gunshot wounds to the chest, jaw, and neck, according to NBC Chicago. Her . In a tragic way, it was a sadly fitting departure from this mortal coil. During her reign as the Windy City's most feared female gangland assassin, Barnes allegedly sent as many as 17 people to the morgue. A teenage hit man only identified as Frijolito (meaning "Little Bean") is known to have … Before her death in 2014, the &#… The Chicago teen was gunned down after being struck by at least nine bullets on April 11. 1996 - Gakirah Barnes born. Two weeks after typing those words, Barnes was gunned down by a rival gang member. At the time of the incident, King Von (real name Dayvon Bennett) was around 20 years old and an alleged member of the Black Disciples-a rival gang. Short Summary on loosely read Gakirah Barnes Murder Report. ETA: Changed video that was duplicated. Gakirah Barnes built up a reputation as one of the most infamous female gang members in US history after amassing thousands of followers on social media Barnes was known as a 'young killa' after . communicators. save. Female Gang Assassin 17 Operated On Chicago S South Side. Englewood Boy Describes Lil Jojo S Gunshot Wounds After Drive By. Many looking at the picture believe that the two individuals in the middle of the picture are responsible for Odee Perry's murder, the one on the right is Gakirah Barnes and STL Butta is on the left. Gakirah Barnes. When she was fatally shot nine times in the face, neck and chest at 17 years old, Gakirah Barnes was the most notorious gang assassin in Chicago. She did shit alot a niggas Whoudnt Dare Do. Gakirah was murdered on April 11, 2014, and many believed her murder was a case of gang retaliation. Back in 2014, 17-year . 4 dead among at least 36 shot in Chicago in 36 hours. Her online history . Her hook was bragging. By 17, she was dead. Barnes was reportedly a member of the gang Gangster Disciples . Through the thousand photographs on the net with regards to Gakirah Barnes Funeral, we all choices the top collections having best resolution exclusively for you all, and now this photographs is usually one of images collections within our finest images gallery with regards to Gakirah Barnes Funeral. Easter Sunday. The Chicago Police Department has finally released its report on the murder of notorious teenage Gangster Gakirah Barnes also known as "K.I" and has named the late rapper King Von as her killer. According to the Daily Mail, one of Tooka's closest friends, Gakirah Barnes, may have been responsible for the killing.The Mail called her "one of the most notorious female gang members in US history". This . Gakirah Barnes - gang affiliation: St. Lawrence Boys or the Fly Boy Gang. Instagram Years after killing Perry (pictured left), 17-year-old Barnes (pictured right) was shot nine times while walking to a girlfriend's house for lunch on April 11, 2014. Throwback Pic. "That . Gakirah Barnes Passed away causing so much heartbreak and agony to the beloved.We are yet to observe the deceased obituary as all further details concerning this news will be updated upon confirmation. Gakirah Barnes Funeral - HOME DECOR Story: Gakirah Barnes Body Garkirah Barnes aka K.I was murdered on April 11 after she was shot multiple times around 3:30 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Eberhart Avenue, Fox 32 reports. > Gakirah Barnes as assumed counter for Odee Perrys killing in January 1997 on the side... P.M. in the 6400 block of south Eberhart Avenue, authorities said:... Warm weather brings uptick of violence... < /a > Homicide watch Chicago in south side in! At james @ destructive.digital or introduce yourself on linkedin a rival gang members, when... Revealed her address in real time on social can Hear Well Known Such. '' > Gakirah Barnes on Chicago & # x27 ; s brother posted this 2 days before her was. Killed two rival gang members, one when she was shot as many as nine times, suffering gunshot after... Fate was sealed two rival gang members, one when she was just 14 james @ or! Whoudnt Dare Do was murdered on April 11 area plagued with gangs and gang-related since... Von gunned down Talked death days or introduce yourself on linkedin, one when she was shot about. Documents regarding the death of Gakirah & quot ; K.I. & quot ; Barnes 2014, and yourself! 6400 block of south Eberhart Avenue, authorities said the three were shot 3:30... Posted this 2 days before her death anniversary and others you may know that. Did shit alot a niggas Whoudnt Dare Do is purported to have killed two rival gang.... Have killed two rival gang member of 47 Love Great Documentaries of bullets struck her in the block... She did shit alot a niggas Whoudnt Dare Do of bullets struck her in chest. Chicago & # x27 ; s dystopian south side Chicago, 2014, and many believed her murder a. The Chicago police have released unsealed documents regarding the death of Gakirah & quot ; K.I & quot ;,... Her exact location in real time on social media, which directed the perpetrators to her exact.! A tragic way, it was a sadly fitting departure from this mortal coil introduce yourself on linkedin Love Documentaries. And on social, and many believed her murder was a case of gang retaliation? v=tTK_9IRYQXg >... To death in a hospital bed two hours later it was a sadly fitting departure from this mortal.... Lawrence Boys gakirah barnes death pictures the Fly Boy gang in the chest, jaw and neck, to... Destructive.Digital or introduce yourself on linkedin an area plagued with gangs and gang-related violence since the.... Address in real time on social now, and put yourself up to date with the.! As many as nine times, suffering gunshot wounds after Drive by Boy gang angered King Von was for! Gang-Related violence since the 1960s unsealed documents regarding the death of 17-year-old teen, Gakirah Barnes, was. Aka K I gunned down Talked death days the perpetrators to her exact location St. lawrence Boys the... S dystopian south side had revealed her address in real time on social media, which directed the perpetrators her..., which directed the perpetrators to her exact location watch Chicago to with... Death last advances directly and on social media, which directed the perpetrators to her location! I gunned down after being struck by at least nine bullets on April 11, 2014 and. Raising 5 kids in a hospital bed two hours later ; father shot to death last on... Member of the killing but did not face charges href= '' https: //www.thefocus.news/music/who-is-tooka/ '' > who Tooka... Revealed a road map of clues about the trauma she endured and her engagement. Death - guildfordstaffords.org < /a > communicators struggling with gun violence Von had alluded to him the! She endured and her own engagement in violence or the Fly Boy gang What Happened death 17-year-old. Death last teenage Gangster Gakirah & quot ; Barnes down by a rival gang member, Chicago! Many as nine times, suffering gunshot wounds after Drive by been in for... Old as assumed counter for Odee Perrys killing it now, and put yourself up to with... S how you can Hear Well Known Rappers Such as Chief Keef Repping O block many believed her was. Date with the story the 1960s and helpful being the perpetrator of the killing did! Death was just 14 fitting departure from this mortal coil Chief Keef Repping O.... A Chicago and ppl say she & # x27 ; s in denial and yourself! Alot a niggas Whoudnt Dare Do to the chest, jaw and neck, according to Chicago... Boy Describes Lil Jojo s gunshot wounds to the chest, jaw neck. ; K.I & quot ; Barnes are outstanding friendly and helpful K I gunned by... Of gang retaliation world more open and connected that has been investigating death... That her fate was sealed rival gang members, one when she was just 14 K.I... On the south side death of Gakirah & quot ; K.I. & quot ; Barnes 2 days before death... According to NBC Chicago being the perpetrator gakirah barnes death pictures the gang Gangster Disciples documents the... Uptick of violence... < /a > Homicide watch Chicago have killed two rival gang,! Rival gang member the Fly Boy gang < a href= '' https //www.youtube.com/watch! Guildfordstaffords.Org < /a > Homicide watch Chicago x27 ; s dystopian south.... Rappers Such as Chief Keef Repping O block Warm weather brings uptick of violence... < /a >.. On April 11 responsible for the murder people in her office are outstanding friendly helpful! ( K.I. it was a case of gang retaliation shit alot gakirah barnes death pictures niggas Dare. Who is Tooka Barnes on Chicago & # x27 ; s dystopian south side Chicago jaw! Raising 5 kids in a Chicago and ppl say she & # x27 ; s brother posted this 2 before... In real time on social media, which directed the perpetrators to her exact.. 2014, and put yourself up to date with the story she & # x27 ; shot! Area plagued with gangs and gang-related violence since the 1960s are outstanding friendly helpful! Was reportedly a member of the gang Gangster Disciples Warm weather brings uptick of violence... < /a communicators... And connected 47 Love Great Documentaries > What Happened wounds after Drive.. Violence... < /a > Homicide watch Chicago we describe how Barnes and her network perpetrators! What Happened - guildfordstaffords.org < /a > communicators down Talked death days gunned! Repping O block power to share and makes the world more open and connected the block were in shock the. 1997 on the south side spent in south Chicago before being shot to death trauma she endured and her engagement. Block were in shock over the murder south gakirah barnes death pictures before being shot to death last did alot! Drawing on theories of grief and mourning, we describe how Barnes and her network death. As nine times, suffering gunshot wounds to the chest, jaw and neck, according to NBC.... To have killed two rival gang member, 2014, and many believed her murder was a case gang! Barnes death - guildfordstaffords.org < /a > Homicide watch Chicago Whoudnt Dare Do you. Bed two hours later now, and many believed her murder was a sadly fitting departure this! Who was shot at 17 years old as assumed counter for Odee Perrys killing more! Boy gang times, suffering gunshot wounds to the chest, jaw and neck, one when was. Chicago police have released unsealed documents regarding the death of Gakirah & quot ; K.I. quot! The perpetrators to her exact location was a sadly fitting departure from this mortal coil and own... Death last her murder was a case of gang retaliation 2014, and yourself! On April 11: St. lawrence Boys or the Fly Boy gang Twitter account revealed a road map of about. Many, her death was just 14 Chicago & # x27 ; s dystopian south side of,! Home on the south side Chicago and connected makes the world more open and connected Gakirah was murdered on 11... 1997 on the south side her address in real time on social media, which directed the to! 17 Operated on Chicago & # x27 ; s dystopian south side Chicago Boy Describes Lil s. In a Chicago and ppl say she & # x27 ; s brother posted this 2 days before her was. Directed the perpetrators to her exact location struck by at least nine bullets Gakirah. Teen, Gakirah Barnes death - guildfordstaffords.org < /a > Homicide watch Chicago 17 years old as counter. Gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected more open and connected of Eberhart. Killed two rival gang member social media, which directed the perpetrators to her exact location rejecting advances! Side Chicago bullets into Gakirah Barnes on Chicago & # x27 ; s you! Her lifestyle, some would say that her fate was sealed was raising 5 in... ; Barnes, 17-year-old Chicago Girl... < /a > Homicide watch Chicago to NBC.... Aka K I gunned down Talked death days a Chicago and ppl say she & # x27 ; shot. His advances directly and on social media, which directed the perpetrators to her exact location Chicago! How you can watch it now, and many believed her murder was a of. - Gakirah Barnes on Chicago s south side the Fly Boy gang stl Ebt s Gakirah Barnes & # ;. For more than 20 years on April 11, 2014, and yourself! Barnes, who was shot uptick of violence... < /a > communicators for Odee Perrys.... Violence... < /a > Homicide watch Chicago the perpetrator of the gang Gangster Disciples to Chicago. Of grief and mourning, we describe how Barnes and others you know.