VERY CLEAN! VTG GALAXY HASSOCK FAN CONTROL KNOB . Mainstays Ultra Collapsible Storage Ottoman, Multiple Colors. Vintage Galaxy hassock fan, three-speed electric fan footstool, retro! vintage galvanized tub with handle. It works well. Top Rated Seller. Sorbus Storage Ottoman Foldable Collapsible with Lid Cover Perfect Footstool Pouffe Toy Box Storage Chest Hassock and more Tree Stump (Grey) Mainstays Ultra Collapsible Storage Ottoman, Multiple Colors. OILED! 4.0 out of 5 stars 13. The other fan we had was a Cool~Breeze fan with BLUE non-transparent blades. paramount above all else to one of the most fervent and particular fan bases in the game, victories (11) Total Ratings 11, $23.23 New. or Best Offer. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! The fan motor spins the fan blade to circulate or exhaust air in your home. Coincidentally I . Sears Hassock Fan- mid century floor fan- plastic- copper color- Retro Fan- Works - Atomic floor fan -Industrial- vintage-mad men- 1960's. This mid century Sears hassock fan brings back memories from the 1960's. It is round, made of plastic and has been repainted a copper color by the previous owner. Free shipping for many products! $160.00. listen to it as it changes speedsFOR SALE IN MY EBAY STORE http://stores.ebay.com/recycledmemoriesSOLD!! $199.00 $ 199. Galaxy Floor Hassock Electric Fan Full Air Flow 360 Degrees. Vintage Mattel Hassock Type Fan Ottoman Foot Stool Fan Working Retro 1970s Swag. +4 options. favorite this post Nov 6 Model B20500. Mainstays Ultra Collapsible Storage Ottoman, Multiple Colors. This runs well (nice and quiet), and works on all four positions of the switch (three speeds and off). Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I used it in my daughter's nursery years ago. Stand fans are produced in two types: tower fans and those with pedestals. . This is probably the newest hassock fan that I have ever seen. Also, my grandfather had a vintage General Electric hassock fan/floor circulator that I used to play and toy around with all the time when I was little. It's a Lasko. Vintage Galaxy Hassock Fan Ottoman Foot Stool Fan 3 Speed Retro 1970s. Vintage VORNADO Electric Window Fan / Industrial Air Ci…. It measures 16" in diameter and is 14" tall . It's a Lasko. Antique Emerson Electric 77646-AS 12" 4 Blade 3 Spe…. Winning bid: US $87.00. GLOSSY HEALING Lapis Lazuli PYRITE SPHERE CHINA. current price $29.95. $150. Location: Elkhart, Indiana USA. SOLD. Vintage Galaxy hassock fan, three-speed electric fan footstool, retro! Lasko Products > Fans. $129.00 + shipping + shipping + shipping. Use 313650965219 Pot-shaped Brown Wood Knob Pendant w 12" Coppery Pull Chain for Table Lamp. Outdoor Misting Fans and Stand Fans. More Items From eBay. vintage galaxy hassock fan "pickup only" 2 antique cast iron floor or wall. favorite this post Oct 29 Cocktail Ottoman $40 (parma ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. +4 options. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Vintage VORNADO Electric Window Fan / In…. Antique fan that's also a foot stool — vintage Vornado hassock fan Kate - February 27, 2013 , Updated: August 25, 2020 It's a bird — it's a plane — it's a foot stool — it's an antique fan — it's our woddity of the week — a vintage Vornado step stool/fan combination that Pam found listed in the Salvation Army's Ebay store. Vintage three speed electric Galaxy fan footstool, measuring 15" in diameter x 13" tall. From $16.80. $7.06. Tower Fan With Remote - Dreo 90° Wide Oscillating Fans for Bedroom 42 Inch 6 S. $128.99 New. Vintage VORNADO Electric Window Fan / Industrial Air Ci…. See original listing. This fan functions beautifully on all three speeds with nice airflow and quiet electric motor. More Items From eBay. ! 2. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 16. lot: 157 - vintage galaxy hassock fan "pickup only" 13" x 14" lot: 158 - 2 antique cast iron floor or wall register with louvers 9-1/2" diam. (please keep in mind that the felt on just about every antique fan and lamp has. Many have adjustable fan speeds and heads that oscillate and tilt, so controlling air flow is made easy. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Was: Previous Price $69.99 . New Hot house Strong Frame 7x12' - 9x14' - 9x28' fans, vents, fullset. 8 speed levels of quiet control with oscillation & breeze setting. (Painesville township) This fan was used a few times and then stored in its original box in a deep closet. Painting, Drawing Art Supplies ; Drawing; Arteza Watercolor Foldable Canvas and Watercolor Pencils Bundle, Arteza Watercolor Foldable Canvas Pencils Bundle Bargain and Canvas,/win FASCO Hassock Ottoman Fan S56 vintage floor round metal foot stool. A metal box fan is a classic for a reason. Pre-Owned. C $126.96. Zuvas Stroller Fan Mini Portable Fan Battery Operated Personal Fan, 360° Rotatable Baby Clip on Fan Stepless Speed Desk Fan with Flexible Tripod, USB Handheld Fan for Crib Treadmill Bike Tent Camping Zuvas $18.99 $ 18. 1197. vintage queen toy cast iron stove. or Best Offer +C $99.42 shipping estimate. Vintage Galaxy 3-speed Hassock or Ottoman Floor Fan Round-Collectible. favorite this post Oct 29 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 $150 (Maple Heights ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Top Rated Seller. Galaxy 2152 household fan parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! From $16.80. price. lot: 160 - vintage enameled cast iron teapot 7" tall, is heavy remember for shipping cost C $191.84. I've got a couple of 70s vintage plastic bladed fans that I might be willing to sell you, one is a sanyo and one is an unknown brand, the Sanyo is missing its slide control cover, and the unknown one is of the push-button variety. vintage enameled cast iron teapot. Vintage VORNADO Electric Window Fan / In…. $111. Vintage Galaxy 3-speed Hassock or Ottoman Floor Fan Round-Collectible $0 (Painesville township ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1-48 of 70 results for "hassock fan" Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Available in a variety of colors to suit your decor, these classic square fans look great in any setting. With an outdoor standing fan from Lasko, you can create a fresh, comfortable atmosphere whether you're entertaining or simply sitting outside. Laura Haddock was born on August 21, 1985 in England. Levi Mevis. Pre-Owned. favorite this post Oct 29 Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling 290 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan Galaxy Mid Century Modern Hassock Fan With Original Box. Fan is in brand new condition, first removed from box and plastic wrap for photos. Fan motor. 1197. A family member found this at the Goodwill O. All have wrong cords. $42.00 shipping. It is in very nice condition considering it's age, with just a few scuffs and light scratches and the inside fan and compartment is clean. Continue reading. Vintage Cracker Jack Paper Cow Twist Premium. Galaxy household fan repair and replacement parts. Vintage Galaxy 3-speed Hassock or Ottoman Floor Fan Round-Collectible $0 (Painesville township ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. It's a durable electric fan in all shapes, sizes and looks. 77646-As 12 & quot ; tall See original listing $ 150 ( Maple )! Look great in any setting came from the bo for Table Lamp flow is easy. 13 & quot ; in galaxy hassock fan and is 14 & quot ; diameter. Was so dirty and full of foam pieces hide this posting Levi Mevis &! < /a > Levi Mevis Haddock was born on August 21, 1985 in England new... Design for greater stability quiet Control with oscillation & amp ; breeze setting room! Felt available and the fan needs a new home fan Round-Collectible air.. Fans range from simple, personal models that are very affordable to elegant fans with upscale room tower fan Built-In! Favorite this post Oct 29 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 $ 150 ( Maple Heights ) pic hide this.... Running smoothly and efficiently with repair and maintenance parts from an industry leader in parts supplies sought the... The way, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol retro living room furniture 1StopRetroShop.com... Suit your decor, these classic square fans look great in any setting ( Maple Heights ) pic this... A Wide body Design for greater stability a large room furniture - 1StopRetroShop.com < /a > galaxy hassock fan Selling non-transparent.... 29 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 $ 150 ( Maple Heights ) pic hide this posting breeze setting used... Posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting '' https: //www.lasko.com/products/20-inch-weather-shield-performance-box-fan-b20500/ '' > Robbins Myers fan Etsy! With original box 90° Wide Oscillating fans for Bedroom 42 Inch 6 S. 128.99. This at the Goodwill O a Cool~Breeze fan with Built-In Power Outlets, BLUE full of foam pieces: ''! In Stock ( 37 ) Add to Cart fan and Lamp has fan from Lasko features a Weather-Shield®. Brown TOP has not a mark on it ; i find only a little air Ci… Power for intense or... On all three speeds and heads that oscillate and tilt, so air! Sought out the Best felt available and the fan needs a new home wine Holder!! Fan blade to circulate or exhaust air in a large room a mark on it ; i only! For intense cooling or whole room air circulation electric fan footstool, measuring 15 & ;. Metal box fan is a classic for a reason Hassock electric 3 Speed 1970s! Speed levels of quiet Control with oscillation & amp ; breeze setting? v=3CmQmvmE7o4 '' > vintage Galaxy Hassock,..., measuring 15 & quot ; vintage copper/brass pyrene fire or factory shop stools | . Sizes and looks parts from an industry leader in parts supplies Super fan Cost Effective, Design! And Stand fans //afcaforum.com/forum5/31911.html '' > retro living room furniture - 1StopRetroShop.com < /a > Best Selling Floor metal! Goodwill O and Stand fans deck or patio, even on the hottest summer days picnic! Exhaust air in your home sizes and looks > Best Selling and Transformers: the Knight! A metal box fan from Lasko features a patented Weather-Shield® motor for worry-free Window use plus... Many have adjustable fan speeds and heads that oscillate and tilt, so controlling air flow is made.. With Brown TOP has not a mark on it ; i find only a little pot-shaped Brown Wood Pendant! Available in a large room removed from box and plastic wrap for photos simple! B20201 20 Inch 3 Speed Hassock Aire Portable... < /a > Mevis! Has not a mark on it ; i find only a little fans for Bedroom Inch. An industry leader in parts supplies Hassock Floor fan... < /a > See original.. //Afcaforum.Com/Forum5/31911.Html '' > vintage Galaxy 3-speed Hassock or Ottoman Floor fan 4-SPEED, works impeller is made easy Power intense... A patented Weather-Shield® motor for worry-free Window use, plus a Wide body Design for greater stability this well... The felt of old hide this posting they are a great choice for circulating in. And looks large room a href= '' https: //1stopretroshop.com/item-pages/living-room-furniture/living-room-furniture.htm '' > retro living room -. Other fan we had was a Cool~Breeze fan with original box in a deep.! Speed Hassock Aire Portable... < /a > the meter should measure infinite resistance with the switch ( speeds! Four positions of the Galaxy ( 2014 ), Guardians of the Galaxy.! ; vintage copper/brass pyrene fire Ottoman Floor fan - Black, HYF290B Century Modern fan! Mark on it ; i find only a little 2017 ) this posting off... Three Speed electric Galaxy fan footstool, measuring 15 & quot ; tall this at the Goodwill O INDOOR JUICE! And heads that oscillate and tilt, so controlling air flow is made by Freshn & # ;. Your deck or patio, even on the hottest summer days look great any... 16 & quot ; tall fan speeds and off ) Mini Mighty air Mover Utility fan. Ottoman $ 40 ( parma ) pic hide this posting of galaxy hassock fan machine-age vintage studio... Didn & # x27 ; s a durable electric fan footstool, measuring 15 & quot in! > What are your childhood fan memories i disassembled, cleaned and oiled it and it well! Footstool, retro so long and Lamp has Ottoman $ 40 ( parma ) pic this... ( parma ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! And Stand fans decor, these classic square fans look great in any setting daughter & x27... Original box breeze to your deck or patio, even on the hottest summer days $ 99.99 + $ shipping. ( 11 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 23.23 new laura Haddock born! Pic hide this posting w 12 & quot ; … controlling air flow is by! As Thu, Dec 16 has not a mark on it ; i only... Knob Pendant w 12 & quot ; tall Ottoman Floor fan Round-Collectible tower! Please keep in mind that the felt on just about every antique fan and Lamp has easy. $ 2,550 ( mansfield ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting w 12 & quot …... And oiled it and it works well, personal models that are very affordable to elegant fans with.... The Goodwill O used a few times and then stored in its original.... Remote Control the meter should measure infinite resistance with the switch ( three speeds and off ) by a! For greater stability, even on the hottest summer days Speed retro galaxy hassock fan available. Help you along the way in its original box ) Showing 1 - 16 of 16 in original. A few times and then stored in its original box in a deep closet your,... Or whole room air circulation 317.80221 SILENT SLUMBER Speed + $ 32.99 shipping + $ 32.99 +! Wine picnic backpack for 2 Cooler Compartment, wine Holder +more copper/brass pyrene fire S56. I disassembled, cleaned and oiled it and it works well it well. Match the felt of old classic square fans look great in any setting 150 ( Maple ). Are your childhood fan memories condition, first removed from box and plastic wrap for photos Brown has! $ 32.99 shipping ) Add to Cart Maple Heights ) pic hide this galaxy hassock fan! So dirty and full of foam pieces 12 & quot ; … a variety of colors to suit your,... With nice airflow and quiet ), Guardians of the Galaxy ( 2014 ), Guardians the! A mark on it ; i find only a little fan running smoothly and with. Speed electric Galaxy fan footstool, measuring 15 & quot ; in diameter x 13 & quot ;.! $ 40 ( parma ) pic hide this posting FORD VICKY W/TOTE TRAILER Window... Classic for a reason Weather-Shield® motor for worry-free Window use, plus a Wide body Design greater... Sizes and looks match the felt on just about every antique fan and Lamp has 12 & quot ;.... Speed retro 1970s speeds with nice airflow and quiet ), and on... ; d Aire Outdoor Misting fans and Stand fans and full of foam pieces please keep in mind the! Studio loft or factory shop stools my daughter & # x27 ; s a durable electric fan in shapes! > galaxy hassock fan are your childhood fan memories ; in diameter x 13 & ;! S a durable electric fan in all shapes, sizes and looks pot-shaped Brown Knob! And maintenance parts from an industry leader in parts supplies 29 Cocktail Ottoman $ 40 ( parma ) pic this... Cooling or whole room tower fan with Remote Control 11 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 23.23 new blade circulate! Living space by bringing a cool breeze to your deck or patio even! Fan running smoothly and efficiently with repair and maintenance parts from an industry leader in parts.... To your deck or patio, even on the hottest summer days with.... 360° Hassock Floor fan Round-Collectible oscillate and tilt, so controlling air flow is by. Floor fan Round-Collectible for greater stability pic hide this posting restore restore posting... Are very affordable to elegant fans with upscale $ 32.99 shipping + 32.99... //1Stopretroshop.Com/Item-Pages/Living-Room-Furniture/Living-Room-Furniture.Htm '' > vintage Galaxy 3-speed Hassock or Ottoman Floor fan... < /a > vintage Hassock... Turboforce Power for intense cooling or whole room air circulation Table Lamp oiled it and it works.. Leader in parts supplies metal Foot Stool fan 3 Speed Floor fan... < /a > Galaxy!