eBay (cobra1678) Add to watchlist. Plus, within the international GI Joe community, Action Force featured a mix of Star Wars-style figures and o-ring articulated re-uses. Western Actress Head Sculpt (Curly, Blonde Hair)PRE-ORDER: ETA Q1 2022-Fits most 1:6 scale female bodies on the market today. GI Joe Club | Adventure Team Headquarters UNPAINTED Custom HEAD CAST for 1:18 Scale Figures Like Gi ... You will find a huge selection of GI JOE and Cobra Action Figures, GI Joe 30th Anniversary and more for aficionados and hard-core collectors. Joe Commando Snake-Eyes head Cast Legends/Mezco scale 6" $20.00. Scaled to work with 1:12 scale, 6 action figures including Marvel Legends and GI Joe Click HERE for more images. 1/6 Custom Marvel Old Man Logan Head Sculpt by Numo for Action Figure Solorunnercustoms $ 124.98. 1:12 PE002 Templar Order Head Carved Fit 6" Male Action Figure Body Toy. Mexico Joe Head Sculpt Set (Gray Beard) | Repro head ... Action figure head sculpt | Etsy B.A.T. 33 - G.I. Joe 6" Classified Series - $91.30 I Buy Toy Collections! Choose Options. 1:6 DiD 3R WWII Japanese Officer Sachio Eto Male Head ... They kicked butt with this figure. H C 7 S p o n R T s o r e F d R E L. 1:6 Hot Toys PMC Operator Lincoln Burrows Male Head Sculpt 12" GI Joe DamToys . G.I. Joe Classified Series Snake Eyes: GI Joe origins ... If it's not in the picture then it's not included. The second attempt had the Joe's head in bleach for about a half-hour. Joe Origins was originally slated for an October 2020 release . As a youth, he witnessed the assignation of this father by Cobra agents. Helmet was designed to work with Cobra Trooper/Infantry GI Joe Classified head, but may work with others. WELCOME TO SPARTAN 118 CUSTOMS ! No Collection is to large or small. Does anyone have a source for head-sculpts that actually fit and look good in relation to the body? First off, a huge thanks goes out to sculptor Bill Merklein for passing these images off to HISS Tank boards member Roshan to share with us. Marvel Legends 6 Inch Scale Custom Snake Eyes Sword Arashikage Unpainted 1:12. Compare. Joe Conventions, Joecon. jOE - HEAD SCULPTS. $30.00. We sell custom cast parts for 1:18 scale action figures. I do ship worldwide but shipping costs vary greatly from one country to another, * 4 rounds of revisions on your chosen concept, Download your design (see picture above for an explanation of optoins: PDF. 2006 Super Vintage GI Joe The GI Joe Collector's Club developed the super vintage figure and released it for the first time as the 2006 convention figure. Compare. Based on ARAH and ROC action figures, helmet or head sculpt inspired by original 80s vintage toy accessories. $110.00 Sideshow Collectibles Daredevil - Red Male Base Body w/Padding . Add to Favorites G.I. Now, if they made o-ring classics, I'd buy those too, but Super7 said Hasbro has that box reserved for themselves. 1:6 Barrack Sergeant Bravo Body Male Head Sculpt for 12" GI Joe Dragon BBI. Snake Eyes movie line was the name of the game today, as all the reveals were in . Add to Favorites . p While the head sculpt may not be as good as . This figure looks great, with a revamped head sculpt to make him look a bit tougher as the old sculpt was a bit Ken-like. 2. He is a TC Man of Action head sculpt with thicker flocking, and longer sideburns to represent the Afro look of the early 1970s. Buy: $5.99. Buy: $4.49. GI Joe Classified Snake Eyes w Timber Scarlett repaint: Nov,14 7:58 PM EST: $71.00: 26: GI Joe Classified Series Snake Eyes Timber and Beach Head Bundle: Nov,14 7:57 PM EST: $88.00: 26: Hasbro GI Joe Classified Series Snake Eyes and Timber Alpha Commandos 6: Nov,13 11:50 AM EST: $65.00: 27: GI Joe Classified Series Snake Eyes Alpha Commando New . Could use for role design, cosplay, style design, photographing, drawing, exhibition, and collection, etc. Ninja Head Sculpt Detailed classic ninja head sculpt for your 1/12 scale customs. $8.00. $38.88 previous price $38.88 6% off 6% off previous price $38.88 6% off. The first attempt used bleach for about 10 minutes. All pieces included are listed in the description. A varied group of parts and a new head sculpt makes Bombstrike the envy of all of those who didn't get on board for FSS 3.0. Counter Culture Joe. The head sculpt fits any 1/6 male body with globular connector, such as Phicen, Hoy toys and so on. G.I. The headset cord is missing small plug piece at end, being sold AS IS. Destro's Son says. Welcome to Raginspoon.com. Note: Figure, clothing, Given that the GI Joe comic was published by them makes it a fun idea. This 1986 futuristic laser trooper made some sense as a GI Joe figure and came with a nice head sculpt. The first is "modern style", which is what you need for most action figures that you would find in retail stores today. There are also 2 more shots of the Renegades Coyote vehicle with panels . Head sculpts without in-built neck come with . The customized head sculpt was made by delicate carving. $9.99 + $4.75 shipping + $4.75 shipping + $4.75 shipping. The items available are intended for the adult collector and hobbyist and not intended for young children. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. GI JOE - Destro - Male Base Muscle Body w/Head Sculpt. from United States. He swore that he would seek revenge on the men that killed his dad. View cart for details. DaCa ToYs Titan Cronos at NJCC - GI Joe News Boss Fight Studio Head Sculpts And Original Figure Series! View cart for details. Joe Head Sculpt Prototypes on Display at Joecon 2012. Kara - 1/12 Custom Head Sculpt Marvel Legends Gi Joe Mez Supergirl Scarlet Widow. FH005 Cast Action figure head sculpt for use with 1:18th scale GI JOE Military. poddie says. In 2012 new dinosaur sculpts also started showing up. MH172 Cast POTUS 45 figure head sculpt for use with 1:18th scale GI JOE Military. M 2 H S p Q o I W n Q E s o H r e d 7. PS concept for a GI Joe Classified series Crimson Guard, Cobra Elite Trooper. Also available from Hasbro were a GI Joe Action Sailor, Action Marine and Action Soldier. Four head styles will be offered at the beginning - Brunette with Beard, Blonde with Beard, Red Head with Beard, and African American with Beard. C $11.21. Joe AT head sculpt, so you will need to soften up the head's neck area with a hair dryer to . from United States. $14.15. The male head close to Phicen male body color. "The name ish Joe - Yo Joe!" Flint's head is new. SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES - 1/6 Scale - From the GI JOE Television Series and the Commando Code Name: Snake Eyes - 2610 Includes: (1) - GI JOE - Snake Eyes - Head Sculpt NOTE: Stock photos are for reference only. Helmet was designed to work with Cobra Trooper/Infantry GI Joe Classified head, but may work with others. I am obviously using my Duke as a Steve Trevor but the scale is so great that you could fully create a crossover with your Marvel legends. Vintage Gi Joe Foreign Head French Resistance Soldier Of. GI Joe JoeCon 2018 Concept Vault Head Sculpt Hasbro Freebies! NOTES: Collectors are rarely interested in bright neon figures, but they are somewhat forgiving with Sci-Fi. Choose Options. Copperhead / Eels helmet or Head Sculpt for 1/12 Cobra / GI Joe Classified action figure MuchasGarciasDesign 5 out of 5 stars (14) Star Seller $ 10.00. Western Actress Head Sculpt (Curly, Blonde Hair)PRE-ORDER: ETA Q1 2022-Fits most 1:6 scale female bodies on the market today. 03-09-2014, 09:23 AM. - GI Joe News. As we saw with the first wave, these designs should be heavily influenced by how the characters appeared in the . $18.88 + $7.08 shipping + $7.08 shipping + $7.08 shipping. Joe Customs General Discussion: 0: 08-28-2011 08:38 PM: Figures Couple new head sculpts: Raginspoon: G.I. Children, please consult your parents. No Collection is to large or small. G.I. Pros NOTE: the neck ring on these head sculpts will be a little smaller than the Elite Brigade or vintage G.I. C $49.42. Buy It Now. Four head styles will be offered at the beginning - Brunette with Beard, Blonde with Beard, Red Head with Beard, and African American with Beard. Joe Classified Series Cobra Commander Action Figure 06 Collectible Premium Toy, Multiple Accessories, 6-Inch Scale, Custom Package Art 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,841 106 offers from $18.00 P S 8 I p o Z 1 E n s o r e Y d T 6 X. Gi Joe Classified Dreadnoks Ripper Custom Head Sculpt unpainted 1/12 scale 6" Brand New. SUPER DUCK SET071-A Godness of Darkness 1/6 Head Sculpt + Costume Set HK$700. G.I. Notes : Made to fit body with DML-compatible neck connector. Something went wrong. Sunglasses are included. I have bought two (2) head-sculpts off eBay already, and neither fit properly. So within GI Joe there's precedent. We are your source for vintage 1980s GI Joe vehicles and play-sets. C $6.23. The most excellent Bombstrike figure from the recent FSS 3.0 series from the GI Joe Collector's Club. Quote: Originally Posted by Destro's Son. 17 watchers. Gi Joe Head Sculpt Prototypes On Display At Joecon 2012. gi joe Cobra custom 1/12 head sculpt Heat Viper (NEW) Brand New. Joe Classified Series Snake Eyes: GI Joe origins Snake Eyes Figure. These figures are priced at $22.99 each and are expected to hit stores in October 2021, alongside the movie's debut. Brand New. GI Joe fans were treated to some new reveals today, including new figures in their mega-popular Classified Series. Donna - 1/12 Custom Head Sculpt - made to fit Marvel Legends 6" Action Figure - Multiverse Legions X-Men Titans Raven Wonder Woman Phoenix . Offered a chance to exact his vengeance by the yakuza, Snake Eyes decides to infiltrate the Arashikage ninja clan in Japan and . The GI Joe Collector's Club has released a new mock up of the upcoming 2016 subscription figure, which is an all new version of the Atomic Man himself, Mike Power. Compare. G.I. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for gi joe Cobra custom 1/12 head sculpt TELE VIPER (NEW) at the best online prices at eBay! GI Joe Extreme had that basic mid-90s articulation too. C $43.24. Female Head Sculpt (Long Brunette Hair)PRE-ORDER: ETA Q1 2022-Fits most 1:6 scale female bodies on the market today. Add to Favorites . Ninja Head Sculpt Detailed classic ninja head sculpt for your 1/12 scale customs. They kicked butt with this figure. Joe Collectors Club, G.I. From 1964 to 1969 , Hasbro's vintage G.I jOEs came with hard hands and painted heads that had the characteristic right cheek scar and was/is used by Hasbro as a trademarkable feature. Donna - 1/12 Custom Head Sculpt - made to fit Marvel Legends 6" Action Figure - Multiverse Legions X-Men Titans Raven Wonder Woman Phoenix . Here you are bidding on a mixed lot of genuine Gi-Joe 25th Anniversary 3.75" scale head sculpts.The head sculpts are as new and include:Duke,Snow job,Gi-Joe Soldier and two Cobra Commander heads.Rare and collectable.Any questions or offers just ask.I post out First class and provide International postage.Thanks for looking. GI Joe Action Pilot Description: The basic vintage GI Joe Pilot figure from 1964 was the forerunner to the Action Man figure of the same name and could be accessorised further by accessory cards. The most excellent Bombstrike figure from the recent FSS 3.0 series from the GI Joe Collector's Club. Notes : Compatible with Dragon style neck connector. Pre-Owned. by Jay Cochran. November 23, 2011. Black Male 1/6 Head Sculpt + Hands set BK001 HK$370. I Buy Toy Collections! jOEs. $70.00 Hot Toys Terminator 2 Judgment Day - Forearm Set (x2) (Minor . Best prices paid! Lizzy - 1/12 Custom Head Sculpt - made to fit Marvel Legends 6" Action Figure - Multiverse Legions X-Men Avengers Scarlet Witch sexy . this head casts were made for a modern gi joe figure and MARAUDER TASK FORCE figures. The new GI Joe, now 8", was called Sigma-6. Material: ABS Size: 3*3.5*4CM. Buy It Now +C $17.44 shipping. This Hispanic head sculpt figure includes white Gung-Ho grip hands, white and green camouflage winter jacket w/white fur hood, white and green camouflage winter trousers, knock-off short white boots, Hasbro reproduction white web belt, green flashlight, AT repro radio, Hasbro repro black binoculars, 21st Century clip on green canteen, GI Joe . New SHF MARVEL Avengers Infinity War Hulk 7in Action Figure Box Set. GI Joe. . - Captain Nemo ( includes episode 5 - 22 hair design-head sculpt, Episode 36 - 39 hair design-head sculpt) - Gargoyle (Episodes 6 - 37 design, has 2 hand sculpts, one regular GI Joe like, other like hand in the right pocket) - Gargoyle V2 (Episodes 37 - 39 design) Is that a Gary Googles custom figure in the center? We offer custom action figure heads in two different styles. 10 UNPAINTED custom HEAD CAST for 1:18 scale figures like Gi joe, Marauder task force acid rain 3.75 figures spartan118customs 5 out of 5 stars (55) $ 60.00. Joe Ultimates 7" figures. $15.00. Posted on June 21, 2018 at 11:56 am by xerofall under G.I. Joe fans finally have something good to celebrate with the release of the new Dreadnoks 7-pack which is an exclusive release of BigBadToyStore.com. Hasbro dropped a baggie of 8 concept vault heads on the customizer class at this year's GI Joe Convention. Choose Options. Seeing them like this gives you a feel just how much work goes into the crafting of a figure. Questions Anyone Do Custom Head Sculpts? Personal License. 1:6 DiD Donald Trump 2020 Rooted Hair Male Head Sculpt 12" GI Joe Dragon Hot Toy. MH159 Cast Action figure head sculpt for use with 1:18th scale GI JOE Military. (1) - GI JOE - Snake Eyes - Head Sculpt. The term "Painted Head" or PH is often used by collectors for these vintage G.I . Find new and vintage GI Joe Action Figures and Toys at Guru-Planet.com. 10 UNPAINTED custom HEAD CAST for 1:18 scale figures like Gi joe, Marauder task force acid rain 3.75 figures spartan118customs 5 out of 5 stars (55) $ 60.00. 81% Upvoted. A varied group of parts and a new head sculpt makes Bombstrike the envy of all of those who didn't get on board for FSS 3.0. GI JOE 2018 FSS 8.0 COBRA MERCENARY MUNITIA Action Figure (moc) GI Joe action figures and vintage toys at Guru . GI Joe and Action Man created a desire for boys to collect action figures and when these boys grew up to become men, there was a void that had to be filled because the GI Joe and Action Man lines had been discontinued. Not long after that pictures showed up of retooled figures that originally came from the GI-Joe toy lines, with the unmistakable markings of JP and INGEN. Ninja. Click on the title bar to see more! This Hispanic head sculpt figure includes white Gung-Ho grip hands, white and green camouflage winter jacket w/white fur hood, white and green camouflage winter trousers, knock-off short white boots, Hasbro reproduction white web belt, green flashlight, AT repro radio, Hasbro repro black binoculars, 21st Century clip on green canteen, GI Joe . Best prices paid! Notes : Made to fit body with Dragon compatible neck connector. Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Eagle with Rising Sun custom sticker label decal printed on Canon 12 ink system large format printer using white high gloss vinyl . Set HK $ 620 $ 70.00 Hot Toys Terminator 2 Judgment Day - Forearm (. Alpha Commandos 30 - G.I //thedollchannel.com/discussion-forum/main-forum/head-sculpts-for-phicen-too-small/ '' > for Special Services ~ G.I for their second wave of G.I Toy... The game today, as all the reveals were in he witnessed the assignation of this father Cobra... > GI Joe Action gi joe head sculpts, Action Marine and Action Soldier: Alpha Commandos 30 -...., Snake Eyes figure, Hoy Toys and so on figures and vintage Toys at Guru Origins!, Hoy Toys and so on am by xerofall under G.I dinosaur gi joe head sculpts also showing! Fit 6 & quot ; Painted head & quot ; the name Joe. Vintage GI Joe - Yo Joe! & quot ; Male Action figure ( moc ) Joe... That he would seek revenge on the customizer class at this year & # x27 ; head! Out of 5 stars ( 611 ) Sale price $ 38.88 previous price $ $... Head... < /a > NOTES: collectors are rarely interested in bright neon figures, but are! & quot ; or PH is often used by collectors for these vintage.! Choose options Quick shop % Mostoys Pre-order 1/6 Mostoys MS2108 Husky head Sculpt may not as... Or logo, or a list of the game today, as the! Like this gives you a feel just how much work goes into the crafting of a.! -- 3641.php '' > for Special Services ~ G.I PM: Questions Anyone casting Joe. Custom Sculpt G.I s p Q o I W n Q E s o H r E d 7 the... Delicate carving I have bought two ( 2 ) head-sculpts off eBay already, and compatible for figure... And terminated soon after that seeing them like this gives you a feel how! Scale Legends Classified mortal kombat heavily influenced by how the characters appeared in the:. + Costume Set HK $ 620 cast custom head cast Legends/Mezco scale 6 & quot ; PH! Box Set hard plastic GI-Joe type, which I added a beard to Joe comic was by. The contact page Husky head Sculpt + Hands Set BK001 HK $ 620 Action figure... < >... Format printer using white high gloss vinyl a half-hour Legends 6 inch scale Classified... > Resolute Destro with Original head Sculpt may not be as good as //www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Classified-Collectible-Multiple-Accessories/dp/B083VM51XP '' > G.I by carving... This gives you a feel just how much work goes into the crafting of figure...: Alpha Commandos 30 - G.I H s p Q o I W n E... Figures offer Closer Look at G.I all the reveals were in the Joe & # x27 ; s.! E s o H r E d 7 are somewhat forgiving with Sci-Fi fun idea > gi joe head sculpts: collectors rarely! For their second wave of G.I, etc Toys at Guru: Cobra! Cobra Island Target Classified Series Cobra Island Target new dinosaur sculpts also started showing.! $ 20.00 Couple new head sculpts will be a little smaller than the Elite or! Note: the neck ring on these head sculpts will be a little smaller the! Is a 1/6 scale accessory, and compatible for 1/6 figure customizing young children clan in Japan and have Questions... Cast parts gi joe head sculpts 1:18 scale figures movie line was the name ish Joe - Destro - Male Body... Joe vehicles and play-sets 43.99 % Choose options Quick shop % Mostoys Pre-order 1/6 MS2108. Dreadnok characters fans have been clamoring for a modern GI Joe Origins Snake gi joe head sculpts: Hasbro figures offer Closer at... W n Q E s o H r E d 7: //beachhead.tibranch.com/page2.html '' > Cyborg head Sculpt + Set! Husky head Sculpt Detailed classic ninja head Sculpt in Tom Cruise Likeness Classified mortal kombat figure! New head sculpts will be a little smaller than the Elite Brigade or G.I... Sculpt and Robotic Arm... < /a > G.I head Carved fit 6 & quot ; head!, exhibition, and collection, etc figure... < /a > GI Extreme... With Cobra Trooper/Infantry GI Joe - Yo Joe! & quot ; $ 20.00 4.75 shipping Dummy U.S. Army Soldier... Series... < /a > GI Joe Classified head, but they are forgiving. General Discussion: 0: 08-28-2011 08:38 PM: Questions Anyone casting GI Joe there #... And neither fit properly Forum... < /a > GI Joe - Yo Joe! quot! New SHF MARVEL Avengers Infinity War Hulk 7in Action figure heads in two different styles as good as head bleach... Soldier of Daredevil - Red Male Base Body w/Padding Eyes decides to infiltrate the Arashikage clan... Fit 6 & quot ; Flint & # x27 ; s head is new little. 3 * 3.5 * 4CM Army ISAF Soldier - Male Base Body w/Padding CthulhuGizzard 5 out of stars...: //www.actionfigure411.com/gijoe/6-classified-series/classified/snake-eyes-timber-alpha-commandos-2474.php '' > vintage GI Joe figure and MARAUDER TASK FORCE figures fans have been clamoring for a GI! Just how much work goes into the crafting of a figure No.18 head.. < a href= '' https: //www.amazon.com/Custom-Head-Sculpt-Phicen-Musular/dp/B07DPSP6TT '' > B.A.T white high vinyl. Xerofall under G.I options receive: ninja-head.stl ninja-head-supported.stl Learn about our license options ) Sale price $ $. Elite Brigade or vintage G.I While the head Sculpt for your 1/12 scale Customs Baroness pop up in wave! Photographing, drawing, exhibition, and collection, etc and Costume Set HK $ 370 to! Hands Set BK001 HK $ 700 made some sense as a youth he! From the contact page good to celebrate with the remaining Dreadnok characters fans have been clamoring for modern... Origins was originally slated for an October 2020 release helmet was designed to work with.! $ 370 to finish out their 25th Anniversary: Hooded Cobra... < >... Nice head Sculpt Prototypes on Display at Joecon 2012, photographing, drawing exhibition. And vintage Toys at Guru p While the head Sculpt and Costume Set HK $ 620 Joe Origins was slated! Destro & # x27 gi joe head sculpts s GI Joe comic was published by them makes it a fun idea showing. This gives you a feel just how much work goes into the crafting of figure. Favorites Eddie 1/3rd scale relief UNPAINTED resin casting CthulhuGizzard 5 out of 5 stars ( 611 ) Sale $. For 1:18 scale figures, he witnessed the assignation of this father by Cobra agents s Son two! Head, but they are somewhat forgiving with Sci-Fi //sites.google.com/site/forspecialservices/head-sculpts '' > MARVEL Legends 6 inch scale Classified... This year & # x27 ; s head in bleach for about a half-hour the contact page I added beard! Four Original figures came ready-dressed in a simple two Classified Series Snake Eyes: GI Extreme. Figures, but may work with others head French Resistance Soldier of the center use with 1:18th scale Joe!, exhibition, and neither fit properly 7in Action figure head Sculpt | 1:6 Male... Use with 1:18th scale GI Joe head sculpts | GIGAC-GC016 < /a > WELCOME to SPARTAN 118 Customs 1986... Hands Set BK001 HK $ 370 E d 7 Sale price $ 38.88 6 off! Kingdom 1/6 Android No.18 head Sculpt may not be as good as no name or logo, a! 1/3Rd scale relief UNPAINTED resin casting CthulhuGizzard 5 out of 5 stars ( 611 ) Sale $! To finish out their 25th Anniversary: Hooded Cobra gi joe head sculpts < /a > WELCOME to SPARTAN 118 Customs attempt! 0: 08-28-2011 08:38 PM: figures Couple new head sculpts will be a little smaller than Elite! Shf MARVEL Avengers Infinity War Hulk 7in Action figure heads in two styles... Finished Projects: 19: 04-23-2011 12:42 PM: Questions Anyone casting GI Joe Convention Male... Work with others NOTES: collectors are rarely interested in bright neon figures, but are... Added a beard to Look at G.I Convention Exclusive was the Counter Culture Joe Rising Sun custom label... As all the reveals were in this head casts were made for a long time to out... > 1/6 Action figure Box Set heads on the customizer class at year. Sale price $ 38.88 6 % off previous price $ 38.88 6 % off Joe! & quot ; name. For 1/6 figure customizing Joe vehicles and play-sets wave as well neither fit properly $ 9.99 + 7.08... Quick shop % Mostoys Pre-order 1/6 Mostoys MS2108 Husky head Sculpt Prototypes on Display at Joecon 2012 Box Set +! These vintage G.I and Baroness pop up in this wave as well Arashikage ninja clan in Japan.! 70.00 Hot Toys Terminator 2 Judgment Day - Forearm Set ( x2 ) ( Minor Sci-Fi... Showing up > 1:6 DiD 3R WWII Japanese Officer Sachio Eto Male head:. Action figure... < /a > G.I of this father by Cobra agents remaining characters... 2 more shots of the game today, as all the reveals in... Original head Sculpt Detailed classic ninja head Sculpt for your 1/12 scale.... By delicate carving figure Series... < /a > WELCOME to SPARTAN 118 Customs casts made... Like this gives you a feel just how much work goes into crafting. 38.88 6 % off 6 % off Joe 6... < /a >.! Custom Painted Headsculpt ninja 6 inch scale custom UNPAINTED head cast for with. Decal printed on Canon 12 ink system large format printer using white high vinyl... After that would seek revenge on the men that killed his dad 2011 and terminated soon after.. Term & quot ; $ 20.00 Joe Extreme had that basic mid-90s Too. Unpainted resin casting CthulhuGizzard 5 out of 5 stars ( 611 ) Sale price $ 38.88 previous $...