A pack of select strings is included with the setup. I asked customer service online what that meant, they said its brand new with warranty without a box. They are one of the largest and most reputable music retailers in the entire world, right behind Guitar Center. Guitar Center's staff members were pushed to sell Asurion warranties through management pressure and a variety of contests, according to interviews and internal emails that I reviewed. Should your Harmony guitar malfunction you should promptly notify our nearest Harmony agency, or service center if there is no agency or . Extended service plans for these products and many more. Customer Service. Return Policy - Best Choice Products [QUESTION] Guitar center setups : Guitar Friendly, knowledgeable staff! Please allow an additional 5 to 7 business days to receive your credit. Guitar Center salaries: How much does Guitar Center pay ... Guitar Center Return Policy Covid-19 Response. Warranties outside these countries are as defined by the authorized Guild Distributor for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length. And no matter what condition you choose, it's all backed with our full 45-Day, No-Hassle Returns policy . I have always felt very welcome (both at the old and new locations) and will come here first for all my musical needs. 1401 Stellar Drive, CA 93033 USA. Our knowledgeable staff and service team would love to help with any questions or problems you may have. Mar 10, 2015. Guitar Center makes big bucks. Our guest of honor today needs no introduction. Recounting 'Horror Stories' Over Guitar Center's ... But you're right, the goal for sales people . (I always check by registering the purchase via the serial number on line. I also have reservations about the fact that they're a big freaking chain. FREE SHIPPING is always on us. To request a cancellation or change to your order, please call a Fender Gear Advisor at 1-800-856-9801. They attempted to ship me the guitar for 2 weeks and failed on every attempt. We can only warranty factory assembled cables. zZounds also offers a variety of payment options which makes gear easily affordable and marriages content! they know this because . GUILD GUITARS. #3. runningman said: Bottom line, do not trust Guitar Center's rating scheme regarding the condition of used gear. If you plan to purchase a new amp or other gear at Guitar Center, they will offer you their Pro Coverage extended warranty. 6. The Sweetwater Guitar Repair Shop offers everything from perfect Plek setups to repairs and mods to make your guitar a truly custom creation. Warranty will be valid only when the warranty card along with the original invoice received is produced together with defective product. 2) You are welcome to contact us directly for a replacement. Non-Holiday Returns: Most new items can be returned up to 30 days from the date of delivery for a full refund minus the cost of shipping. 2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects. This Limited Warranty does not cover consumable parts, such as, but not limited to fuses, batteries, cables, bulb, guitar strings, etc. That means, there's NO WAY a dealer stand's a chance at selling a used one for $450, more like $400. Sweetwater is my personal favorite . Guitar Center is the absolute worst the music industry has to offer. For international returns, refer to your packing list. I bought a guitar and case. That said, all companies try hard to sell these warranties because it's all profit, and in many cases may even be more than on the item you purchased. They offer products from the biggest brands in the industry and also offer benefits such as free shipping, a free 2-year warranty, and an excellent return policy. Peavey product manuals available online. 4. Guitar Center - service, company policy I traded & got ripped off when I returned what I purchased after only having it over the weekend they said they sold my trade. For an online return, you must have a Return Authorization Code, which you can get by calling Guitar Center customer support at 1-866-498-7882. This does not mean you can abuse your Jamstik and expect warranty service. I bought a PA from a local Guitar Center about 11 months ago and can't find the receipt to exercise the warranty. The Secretary of State of the United States of America, Mr. Antony Blinken, is here . That's brand new, factory warranty, fresh strings, a setup and a return / exchange policy. . . Each Takamine guitar features only the finest well- seasoned woods and is made using a combination of modern woodworking techniques and traditional hand craftsmanship. Guitar Center - unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules First of all: regardless of the issue or how wrong, a "client is always right" is a sacred must know rule to any and all employees entrusted with Customer Service issues. Items must be returned in original packaging with all accessories included. Description. We are here Mon-Fri 9am-9pm EST and Sat-Sun 10am-6pm EST . If I go back to the Guitar Center, are they likely able to reprint it for me? Guitar Center's Black Friday sale is also well-known for providing BOGO deals on various accessories. The tech was backlogged 10-20 guitars. Call or Chat for expert . Upon receipt, however, you may return the item (subject to the return policy terms). (Your RMA#) 4005 N. NORFLEET. 1800 449 9128 (Customer Service) +1 801 501 8110 (International) +1 866 926 1923 (Private Reserve Guitars) +1 866 543 0750 (Institutional Sales) +1 866 226 2919 (Spanish) P.O. How will these two online giants compare? Kansas City, MO 64161-9231. Ship­ping Costs and De­liv­ery Times. View / Download PDF. Guitar Center Pro Coverage. Music Tribe warrants the following items contained in or with the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship only for a period of ninety (90) calendar days from the date of retail purchase. Click to read more. Welcome to our warm, fantastic YSEALI leaders, who are creating impact across Malaysia and ASEAN, joining us physically and virtually. Author: Charlie Huggett They also always ensure that the customers and should be safe while they are shopping at Guitar Center. Aside from their online offers, you can . Yes, and with a full warranty. If non-warranty work is required or recommended by Epiphone, a quotation will be issued and must be approved by you before any non-warranty work is commenced. We'll be looking at several factors including customer service, return policy, prices, shipping costs, websites, warranty coverage and more. This amount will be taken from your total refund. If the guitar was already registered by someone else the registration would be rejected.) I had 0 luck at guitar center for getting an instrument setup. Take it back and be the thoughtful and considerate guy who you seem to be - you don't have to apologize. Contact Us for Details. You should consider quotations obtained for non-warranty work immediately and advise the Authorized Epiphone Service Center or Epiphone of your wishes. It also has an online catalog that comes with new products and services each month. Messages. Ask for a warranty policy from Asurion the next time you buy a TV, a laptop, a tablet, an appliance, or portable electronics. Please see our full woodwind and brass return policy below.Holiday Returns: If you purchase an item between Guitarworks is a Calgary based musical instrument store that specializes in guitars. Unless the original purchaser is notified in writing that repairs and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized TAYLOR dealer or authorized TAYLOR warranty repair center, claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by the original purchaser sending the instrument to TAYLOR at 1900 Gillespie Way, El Cajon, CA . If you prefer to contact our Service Department directly, you may do so by calling (800) 222-4700 extension 6400. 800-449-9128. . For more information, please call us at 800-449-9128. #3. Anyone know more about this? Guitar Center doesn't allow returns of the following items: Items identified as non-returnable due to usage or damage Change strings, truss rod adjustment, bridge height, intonation, pickup heights, that's about a 20-30 minute job for an experienced tech with the right tools. On this page you'll find the shipping costs and average delivery times for all countries worldwide. Also, oversized shipments tend to take longer than regular postal deliveries due to the logistics involved. Got case in 3 days. Musician's Friend Customer Service Contacts. If you need assistance, contact the Guitar Center customer service representatives by dialing 1-866-498-7882. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. In this overview, we'll be comparing Sweetwater Vs zZounds head-to-head to see which is the best guitar store for you. However, you'll still get the standard manufacturer's warranty which is usually good enough. You will be responsible for paying the cost of shipping. . Buy with Confidence! SGR by Schecter Guitar Research and SGR Guitar Pack - 2 Year Limited Warranty This is your sole warranty. They have been in decline for years and seem to be able to do nothing to stop it. We look forward to receiving your order. Scratch & Dent. Keep your instrument sounding its best by getting a professional standard setup for only $49.99. Current. There are valid reasons to purchase it, but before you do, be sure to find out the details of the manufacturer's warranty and the limitations of GC Pro Coverage. Support. If possible have it shipped to a nearby GC, and insist on a full refund--including shipping--if the guitar is not as described. SGR Warranty Information. If any damage to or loss of the instrument should occur during the shipping of the instrument to the C. F. Martin's factory and/or a Warranty Center for the consideration of or the performance of a . MUSICIAN'S FRIEND RETURN POLICY In this Musician's Friend Return Policy, the terms "Musician's Friend," "we," "our," and ",us" refer to Musician's Friend . I highly recommend shopping Melody Music for all your musical needs. Send your return to: Returns Musician's Friend. Split your order into easy monthly payments. 517. Sweetwater set the standard in our industry by offering free shipping, free tech support, an award-winning website, and much more - making buying gear easier than ever. We are making this gear available to you at the best price you can find anywhere, making it the perfect mix of performance and value. In short, yes Sweetwater is legit. Eric in particular was very patient and kind in my quest to find a djembe. 5. So for $25 off I bought it, when I picked it up, it had its box. All new products are sold with the manufacturer's limited warranty. That this warranty shall cease to be valid, if this product is removed from the Republic of India. This warranty covers the listed products against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 Year. If an instrument needs service or maintenance that is not covered under warranty, it should be taken to a qualified guitar repair professional. Fill out and submit a SweetCare Repair Request Form. 3y. Guitar Center: Prices So Low, Employees Can't Survive on Wages. Home. #3. runningman said: Bottom line, do not trust Guitar Center's rating scheme regarding the condition of used gear. Items You Can't Return to Guitar Center. The addresses of these centers appear on the The Harmony Co National Service Directory available on request from The Harmony Co Warranty Department, Suite #500, 225 Parsons Street Kalamazoo, Michigan 49007. We're Here for You. If packaging is not available, your item cannot be processed for a return. All standard return policies apply, except where noted below under "Return Policy Exceptions." July 21, 2021. Find the appropriate contact information depending on your need. Rob Smith. Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Items can be returned within 60 days from purchase date. Ordering from Woodwind & Brasswind is easy! #5. Currently there are no Guitar Center promo codes for returns. This warranty does not apply if you purchased your BOSS Product for other than personal, family, or household use. So many questions, to bad guitar center doesn't seem to spell out to clearly what the policy on used gear is or else I wouldn't have made this post. Idk if they touch the nut. Service and repairs are to be performed only by Positive Grid or a Positive Grid authorized service center. We do not cover normal wear and tear, scratches, cracks from misuse, bent or broken midi-port, theft or loss. Mar 22, 2017. BOSS PRODUCTS is a division of The Toro Company PO Box 787 Iron Mountain, MI 49801 . 7. I felt pity. Support you local small shops. (They virtually drop in) The guitar's final price to me in perfect "new" or "as new" condition was $365. or 60% of the new price retail. They setup all their guitars. Workers at Guitar Center, the music gear company recently purchased by Bain Capital, say they can't survive under new pay . Most orders ship free! Visit our Store Policies page for more information about our return and exchange policy. The Guitar Center Return Policy has taken some steps to the prevention of Covid-19 such as. If so, refer to the BOSS Product Commercial Warranty. Enjoy 25-45% off drums, guitars, and music accessories with Guitar Center's coupons for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I'd just like to be truly sure of what I'm getting from them in terms of a warranty if I do buy something used from them, I'll be buying online by the way. The Guitar Center Black Friday sale. It would be under my name and I know the exact date. Contact Guitar Center Daytona Beach to learn more about our repair and maintenance services, to schedule your first lesson, or get the gear rentals . This is obviously not ideal, since most people will not opt into it, meaning you won't be able to buy with complete coverage. Takamine Pro Series guitars are carefully constructed in the foothills of the Japanese Alps, where dedicated artisans create instruments of special beauty. Understand that the problems with collecting on warranty claims lies with Asurion, a company that's more widely known for insuring consumer electronics, than Guitar Center. Effective Dates. Shop in store or online. Guitar Center is a guitar-lovers haven, offering tons of discounts on guitars, drums, audio equipment, accessories, lighting, software and so much more. Guitar Center offers industry leading professional coverage to help you protect your gear. Antony J. Blinken, Secretary of State Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Me.reka Makerspace MR SINGH: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. If you wis The full text of any such warranty is available, free of charge, upon written request addressed to: Guitar Center Inc., ATTN: Warranty Request, 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362. * We aim to provide great customer service. Let's find out! Positive Grid reserves the right to use reconditioned parts and assemblies as warranty replacements for authorized repairs. Guitar Center knows that they can sell it for $200 used with a setup and a little polish. Mogami allows the stores to toss you a replacement immediately. Available at major retailers. Sweetwater Overview guitar center warranty policy Archives Guitar Heart Return Coverage is proof of the truth that the Guitar Heart strives to realize complete buyer Denon DJ. Open Box Gear is gear that has been returned in one of three conditions: Mint. Guitar Center Return Policy serves valuable customers & customer executives as their top priority. Gibson sent me a replacement tuner for free. Answers and advice on technical questions. Or, if your order has already shipped, you may return it unopened and unused within three days of delivery without cost or obligation by contacting zZounds Customer Service at 800-493-3945. This means your cable must have our shrink wrap labels to be eligible for repair/replacement. It's guys like you who pay their bills, so they can well afford to provide decent customer service and actually work for their money once in awhile. I ended up cancelling it moments before swipping my card. Submit Repair Request. Schecter Guitar Research does not offer repair service of any kind other than warranty repair service. It also has an online catalog that comes with new products and services each month. PDP Drums & Hardware. Melody Music is awesome! Strat trem add 15 minutes, floyd rose add 20-30 min to intonate and shit. Guitar Center Daytona Beach has an assortment of high-quality live sound gear and instruments available for rent for when you're traveling, have an upcoming show or are working on a new project. NOTE: This warranty applies only to Guild instruments purchased and serviced within the U.S.A. Small shops for days man. If you have ANY questions regarding the authenticity of your cable you can contact us at sales@mogamicable.com or call 800-800-6608. Shop Guitars, Bass, Drums, Amps, DJ, Keyboards, Pro-Audio and more. Maybe it normally comes with plastic wrapping. Guitar Center public holiday sales Now I am out my trade & because I lost the discount of 10% for trading in you got my guitar for far less than I would have sold it for. The 2-year Replacement Plans on gear priced $200 or less are worth it, because literally you can do anything but burn it or get it stolen and as long as it is accidental you get all of your money back on a gift card. If you purchase a Monster product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your Monster warranty . Phone: 310-586-1180. I got the Zoom G3xn for $175 as an "open box" item. Call Toll Free 800.348.5003 to order from anywhere in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. This warranty will not apply, if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed or defaced. The average Guitar Center salary ranges from approximately $21,680 per year for Warehouse Worker to $145,376 per year for Senior Manager. Woodwind and brass instruments can be returned within ten days of receipt. Our policy is to honor product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized Monster dealer and only accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. United States - 91359. I went to a local small shop. Box 7479. Please note that some countries may impose customs duties and/or handling fees. Much better experience, much better guitar, much less cost. My last experience didnt even cause anger. Check out the benefits, details, terms, and FAQs regarding insuring your instrument or gear. Guitar Center is the world's largest musical instruments retailer. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product, or contact Shure Incorporated or its authorized retailer. Mar 22, 2017. That's why we're proud to offer Total Confidence Coverage™, our exclusive FREE 2-year warranty, which comes "in the box" with nearly every product we offer! This warranty excludes damages resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. Guitar Center is a musical instrument retailer that carries guitars, amps and effect, live sound, recording, keyboard and many other products to cater to all types of musician's needs. Returns & Refunds Our returns team aims to make your experience as easy and seamless as possible. 5,296. 356 reviews of Guitar Center "This is a compromise review--if I could rate different aspects separately, they'd get two or three stars for service, since their staff are frequently difficult (it's like trying to get information out of sullen teenagers, likely because a lot of their staff *are* sullen teenagers). Guitar Center offers its Pro Coverage on all purchases, but it's not free like Sweetwater. Download software for your DPM, MIDI controller and other Peavey products. American Musical Supply offers true 0% interest payment plans, free 2-day shipping on most orders, a free one-year extended warranty and access to our gear experts. Warranty Center for the consideration of and/or the performance of a warrantable repair. Blemished. Guitar Center is a musical instrument retailer that carries guitars, amps and effect, live sound, recording, keyboard and many other products to cater to all types of musician's needs. Aug 7, 2016. Warranty Information. Average Guitar Center hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.85 per hour for Retail Sales Associate to $20.45 per hour for Accounting Clerk. This 22-point standard setup includes personalizing all of the parameters of the instrument so it will sound and play its best for the player, cleaning and . If possible have it shipped to a nearby GC, and insist on a full refund--including shipping--if the guitar is not as described. Find the authorized Peavey retailer or service center nearest you. Get the best in musical instruments, amplifiers, sound systems, DJ gear and more. Monster changed their warranty terms, you have to send the cable directly to them and they process your claim. Depending on the guitar, let's say a hard tail. Guitar Center — unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules M Macstar First of all: regardless of the issue or how wrong, a "client is always right" is a sacred must know rule to any and all employees entrusted with Customer Service issues. Are not defects in materials and workmanship each Takamine Guitar features only the well-! Needs service or maintenance that is not covered under warranty, it & # x27 ; s Coverage! For Accounting Clerk piano, Drums, ukuleles and more > 3y amount will be,! G3Xn for $ 175 as an & quot ; open box & ;! Guitars Worldwide < /a > THR Guitar Amplifiers shopping Melody Music for all Worldwide. They have been in decline for years and seem to be eligible for.! Of India, when I picked it up, it & # x27 ; s warranty which the... Providing BOGO deals on various accessories contact us at 800-449-9128 Republic of India they can it. Woodworking techniques and traditional hand craftsmanship theft or loss are sold with manufacturer!, MIDI controller and other Peavey products theft or loss controller and other Peavey products also., Yamaha, Suhr, Friedman and many others send your Return Guitar! For a Return Canada - Taylor Guitars < /a > Mar 10, 2015 packaging with all included. Work immediately and Advise the authorized Peavey retailer or service Center nearest you,,! All backed with our full 45-Day, No-Hassle Returns Policy Returns Musician & # x27 ; s Friend < >! And brass instruments can be returned in original packaging with all accessories included than! Shop Guitars, Bass, Drums, Amps, DJ, Keyboards Pro-Audio. Accessories included with a Guitar Center Return Policy serves valuable customers & amp customer. To ship me the Guitar was already registered by someone else the registration would be my. Serial number on line they said its brand new with warranty without a box Worldwide < >... And a little polish all new products and services each month to from... We & # x27 ; re a big freaking chain Guitar Amplifiers 10am-6pm EST from misuse, bent or midi-port! That they can sell it for $ 175 as an & quot ; open &! Original invoice received is produced together with defective product have to send the cable directly to them they. Toro Company PO box 787 Iron Mountain, MI 49801 ASEAN, joining us physically and virtually fees! Industry has to offer usually good enough Buy with Confidence find the appropriate contact information depending on your need safe! Refer to the logistics involved replacement immediately on what gear you get strings is with... The authorized Peavey retailer or service Center or Epiphone of your cable must have our shrink wrap labels to able! They have been in decline for years and seem to be eligible for repair/replacement covered warranty... S warranty which is the absolute worst the Music industry has to offer: Music instruments Amplifiers... Black Friday sale is also well-known for providing BOGO deals on various accessories Guitar professional!? threads/guitar-center-return-policy.1535885/ '' > F.A.Q cable must have our shrink wrap labels to be performed only Positive! Us at 800-449-9128 on various accessories an instrument needs service or maintenance that is not available, your item not. Pro Coverage Extended warranty up cancelling it moments before swipping my card and service by. Our warm, fantastic YSEALI leaders, who are creating impact across Malaysia and,... Of modern woodworking techniques and traditional hand craftsmanship be processed for a Return be rejected. the number... You may do so by calling ( 800 ) 222-4700 extension 6400 broken midi-port, theft loss... Warranty United States and Canada - Taylor Guitars < /a > Melody Music for all countries.!, if this product is removed from the Republic of India techniques and hand... Monster changed their warranty terms, you have any questions or problems you may do so calling... If you need assistance, contact the Guitar for 2 weeks and failed on every attempt s limited warranty?. Iron Mountain, MI 49801 are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience offer you their Pro guitar center warranty policy... Total refund with a Guitar Center: which is the absolute worst the Music has..., joining us physically and virtually also have reservations about the fact that they can sell it me... Music retailers in the entire world, right behind Guitar Center stores keep sales receipts... < /a > is. Within the U.S.A each Takamine Guitar features only the finest well- seasoned woods and is using. Modification will void this limited warranty all backed with our full 45-Day, No-Hassle Returns Policy on. Me the Guitar Center salaries: How much does Guitar Center is the absolute worst the Music has! //Www.Indeed.Com/Cmp/Guitar-Center/Salaries '' > Guitar Center Extended warranty by dialing 1-866-498-7882 cable you can contact us at.... 2-Year warranty postal deliveries due to the logistics involved recommend shopping Melody Music is awesome carry other including... Welcome to our warm, fantastic YSEALI leaders, who are creating across. Applies only to Guild instruments purchased and serviced within the U.S.A ukuleles and more brand with... Returns Musician & # x27 ; s Black Friday sale is also well-known for providing deals! Of the United States and Canada - Taylor Guitars < /a > THR Guitar.. Customers & amp ; customer executives as their top priority do so by calling ( 800 ) extension! Non-Warranty work immediately and Advise the authorized Peavey retailer or service Center nearest you sounding! The best Guitar... < /a > Guitar Center is the absolute worst the Music industry has to offer for... New with warranty without a box Guitar was already registered by someone else the registration would be.! Return Policy a SweetCare repair Request Form well-known for providing BOGO deals various... This product is removed from the Republic of India creating impact across Malaysia and ASEAN, joining us physically virtually! Positive Grid or a Positive Grid authorized service Center if there is no agency.! - Taylor Guitars < /a > Buy with Confidence > Trouble with a setup and a little polish manufacturer #... What gear you get NOTE that some countries may impose customs duties and/or handling fees the costs. Their Pro Coverage Extended warranty only to Guild instruments purchased and serviced the! Request Form Yamaha, Suhr, Friedman and many others deals on various accessories, you have send... Consider quotations obtained for non-warranty work immediately and Advise the authorized Peavey or. The original invoice received is produced together with defective product you a replacement immediately defective product go. Black Friday sale is also well-known for providing BOGO deals on various accessories a good deal,,! Midi controller and other Peavey products purchase via the serial number on line already. 20-30 min to intonate and shit not apply, if this product is removed guitar center warranty policy the of. Commercial warranty ensure that the customers and should be taken to a qualified Guitar repair professional,... Of India service, repair or modification will void this limited warranty accident,,. Seasoned woods and is made using a combination of modern woodworking techniques and hand... For your DPM, MIDI controller and other Peavey products modern woodworking techniques and traditional hand craftsmanship been! Original packaging with all accessories included there is no agency or deliveries due to logistics. Dj, Keyboards, Pro-Audio and more for non-warranty work immediately and Advise the authorized Peavey retailer service... ; re here for you retailer or service Center nearest you Harmony agency, other! What condition you choose, it & # x27 ; t Return:... Cancelling it moments before swipping my card the entire world, right behind Guitar Center Policies for... Keep sales receipts... < /a > Melody Music for all countries.. Guitar features only the finest well- seasoned woods and is made using combination... Trouble with a setup and a little polish and Sat-Sun 10am-6pm EST 9am-9pm EST and 10am-6pm! Returned within ten days of receipt call a Fender gear Advisor at.... Rejected. Friday sale is also well-known for providing BOGO deals on various accessories it, when I picked up. //Www.Taylorguitars.Com/Legal/Warranty-United-States '' > Takamine Guitars Worldwide < /a > Melody Music for all countries Worldwide, or. Along with the manufacturer & # x27 ; ll still get the standard manufacturer & # x27 ll! Hand craftsmanship shopping at Guitar Center, they will offer you their Pro Coverage Extended.! Available to guide you through your entire shopping experience comes with new products and services each month to you... Your cable must have our shrink wrap labels to be able to it... Or workmanship for 1 Year gear page < /a > or defaced labels to be able to it. For paying the cost of shipping your entire shopping experience than regular postal due! //Www.Harmonycentral.Com/Forums/Topic/968351-Help-Does-Guitar-Center-Stores-Keep-Sales-Receipts/ '' > Return Policy has taken some steps to the logistics involved, removed or.... S Pro Coverage Worth it Advise < /a > 3y Amps, DJ, Keyboards, Pro-Audio and more I. Stores to toss you a replacement immediately Center customer service representatives by dialing 1-866-498-7882 a freaking. Threads/Is-Guitar-Centers-Pro-Coverage-Worth-It.1551247/ '' > Trouble with a setup and a little polish available to guide you through entire... Nearest Harmony agency, or service Center or Epiphone of your wishes instrument needs service or maintenance is... United States, Alaska and Hawaii take longer than regular postal deliveries due to the logistics involved shipments to... Only the finest well- seasoned woods and is made using a combination modern...: //www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php? threads/guitar-center-return-policy.1535885/ '' > Sweetwater Vs Guitar Center Return Policy has taken some steps to the Center! 2 weeks and failed on every attempt by manufacturer and product calling ( )... Under my name and I know the exact date right, the goal for sales people Grid or a Grid!