Malcolm Anderson Imp Parts | Homepage Launched in 1963 - just as the Mini was finally starting to take off - the Imp was just as revolutionary. 1976 Hillman imp For Sale Only thinking of selling because of house move and no storage for a year. .won't split them, sorry. In 1966, after winning the Coupe des Dames, Smith was disqualified under a controversial ruling regarding the car's headlamps, but the Imp was also successful in touring car racing when Bill McGovern won the . This 1965 Hillman Imp has been fully race prepared for the UK's Top hat series. See more ideas about car parts for sale, cars for sale, cars. Change Location. 5160) for the Hillman Imp Californian and the Singer Chamois Coupé says that the manufacturing of this model started on 1st September 1966 and the minimum production of 5000 identical cars was reached on 28th April 1967. Brakes and transmission work as they should. £5,950. Buy & Sell on Ireland's Largest Vintage Cars Marketplace. SELECT YEAR. 1966 hillman super minx estate auction, unless sold prior *these estate Find the best deals for Used Cars. Bare Standard imp used head. Alloy engines; like communism- great in theory. Used 1969' Hillman IMP Hillman Imp Van - This imp van found in a garage workshop stored for 6/7 years all welding, brakes and suspension had been replaced and overhauled, new panels fitted, sills , and floor sections to a good standard.front panel has been replaced with a twin headlight type.engine started with fresh petrol …. Hillman-imp - Gumtree SUNBEAM STILETTO MOTOR TRADER SERVICE DATA SHEETS . It has been featured in classic Motorsports magazine and calendar. Cars For Sale 1986 - 1995. . 1966 hillman super minx estate auction, unless sold prior *these estate wagons are extremely hard to come by and have a huge following around the globe. Hillman IMP Classics for Sale - Classics on Autotrader Honest, reliable club car, great to drive, mechanically a1. Not a concourse winner but very tidy inside and out. CCA strongly recommends viewing a lot prior to a sale as it cannot guarantee the accuracy . Used Hillman Imp for sale - November 2021. Classic Hillman Cars For Sale in UK | Classic Cars HQ. Twin cd125 FULLY RESTORED by Carbcare of Lichfield. Front Panel £120. 1946 Hillman Minx By Firma Trading Australia For Sale. 1968 Hillman Imp FOR SALE - YouTube The car is a full single seater silhouette racer, spaceframe, aluminium panels and . 18 - 19 September, 2020. Thanks Brand . This Imp? Structurally sound with good bodywork. Change Location. Nambucca, Nambucca Heads. 1 - 6 of 6 used cars. 1966 Hillman imp sport For Sale | Car And Classic A little work she would be one the nicest avail. Narrow down your Hillman classic search by model, age or body online today. hillman imp 998cc for sale - no3hafandyfi.com Jack Eiffeltower / David O'Keefe (Hillman Imp GT): 4th in class, 30th in the race - 114 laps in 6:57.18 Bob Edgerton / David Toshack (Hillman Imp GT): 5th in class, 31st in the race - 114 laps in 6:58.13 The class winner in a Datsun 1000 did 117 laps in 6:56.11. Hillman 14 1938,lots of work already done,an excellent rare project . Hillman Classics for Sale - Classics on Autotrader Find new and used Hillman IMP Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. 1400 4speed gearbox. Used. . It would also be a bargain racer in the USA, even after figuring in shipping costs. 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp Restored for sale | Sunbeam ... For Sale - Hillman Avengertiger MK2 (1973) £19,995.00. £300. Initially the launch went well. one more thing. 5 Hillman Cars from $2,950. 11. ebay.co.uk . Find new and used Hillman IMP Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. Eustis, FL 32736 (2404 miles from you) (833) 630-7261. .won't split them, sorry. More Info ›. New bolt in cage. Find new and used Hillman IMP Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. SUNBEAM STILETTO MOTOR TRADER SERVICE DATA the car has previously benefited from a photographically documented restoration and is therefore solid throughout and well presented. Cars For Sale - Rules and Notices. I had already driven a tuned Imp and knew they were nippy cars. Hillman imp engine mount and surround bracket. It underwent a complete restoration in 2008. Nov 27, 2018 - Classic Hillman cars & parts available in USA right now. well its a grade 'A' Mk3 series shell and rather rare too, as it was built at Rootes/Chrysler plant named Ryton, which is near Coventry, rather than Linwood up in Scotland, the Imp spares guy has told me its an unusual car, I suppose . Message the seller. Very. Hillman Imp Engine for sale in UK | View 47 bargains this affects the bidders legal rights. within. Versions of the Imp have top speeds ranging from 120 to 129 kilometres per hour and engine displacements of either 875 or 998 cc. Lot 587. Hillman GT Imp. Cars for Sale. Hillman Avenger: The Avenger is a rear-wheel drive, small family car that . £12,995. Many of Gene's most successful sports racing cars used a Hillman / Sunbeam Imp powertrain. 1964 Hillman Imp De Luxe. Distance from search location: 411 miles | Normandy, Surrey. Body Side; Engine Compartment; Floor; Husky Imp Van 1967-70; Husky Series 1,2,&3; Imp. Hillman Imp Models Price and Specs. 1984 Hillman Imp Stiletto Silhouette Special Saloon Racer For Sale. I now have my very own little Hillman Imp! Body Side; Engine Compartment; Floor; Minx Series IIIA/IIIB/IIIC. For Sale Hillman Imp Radiator, It Is In Good Condition. 40,000 miles. The price range for the Hillman Imp varies based on the trim level you choose. Has been part of the Jaguar Land Rover collection. I had this skimmed about 10 plus years ago and has been sat in my gararge since then. Hillman. We are largest vintage car website with the. Select a distance 25 miles 50 miles 100 miles 500 miles Nationwide. We love the quality and style required for the series, and this car would be a great budget entrant. 82. The price INCLUDES the manifold. In early 1907, William Hillman founded his own firm Hillman Motor Car. Recognition No. This car runs and drives great. Ad posted. 1963 - 1976 Hillman Imp. Twin cd125 FULLY RESTORED by Carbcare of Lichfield. £1,776. Twin cd125 strombergs Hillman Imp. 1,725 cc. It Is Located In Swansea. $ 8,000 . £20 collection only. 3 days ago. These include complete and ready to run engines, half engines, cylinder heads & cams. hillman imp sport carbs for sale. The. Hillman super Minx. all bidders must agree that they have read and understood bonhams' conditions of sale and agree to be bound by them, and agree to pay the buyer's premium and any other charges mentioned in the notice to bidders. Search. . 1957. A local fella by the name of Rob, who frequents these pages I think more as a reader, came up to me in the supermarket car park a few months ago. Hillman Imp: The Hillman Imp is a small two-door economy car that was manufactured from 1963 to 1976. Hillman Rallye Imp Singer Rallye Chamois. Hillman. The Imp Sport was top of my list. October 3, 2021. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. It's a dirty-fingernails union of first car, project car, family car - James Williams has gradually built it up over the years, and now it's one of the coolest retros on the scene…. Lot No. The Mighty Imp. This Is for Collection Only. £45. This left-hand-drive 1959 Hillman Minx convertible, is for sale here on Craigslist in Delaware, and it definitely checks all the boxes! Twin cd125 strombergs Hillman Imp. Some testers said it cornered better than the Mini and was quieter and more comfortable, too. Distance from search location: 359 miles | Swansea. Avenger. Located in the Aldershot area. extinguisher all in date. The press loved the car's roominess and value—buy-in was less than $1500. Very nice looking car which has had the same owner and been garaged for 20 years. This led the Rootes Group to produce a special rally converted Imp under both the Hillman and Singer marques, known as the Imp Rallye. Also Linwood Glasgow Edinburgh Imp Club Area Centres and Scottish Events. for sale is a very original sunbeam stiletto hillman imp variant with a great history file and in good usable condition. The cheapest used car starts at $ 6,500. Next ›. The Sunbeam Imp was a series of compact economy cars introduced for the 1964 model year. It has a 4 cylinder engine and 4 speed manual transmission. By proceeding, you consent to our Legal Notice and acknowledge how we process . This Is for Collection Only. Corbra TOT Rod £150. how wrong I was. This Is for Collection Only. Priced but make me an offer! £16,000. straight cut gears with dog selection and LSD. CCA has no access to lots prior to a sale but does review its condition on the day of the sale. BASILDON. £300. Selling one of my projects as i need room, 1964 hillman minx sedan, runs and drives, The 'Works' Imps, those that were prepared by Rootes' Competition Department to be used in the rallies by the works drivers, such as Rosemary Smith, used a 998cc engine. Explore 6 Hillman for sale at best prices. This is a lovely first time classic! 1965 Hillman Imp 930cc Sport for sale. Hillman imp for sale HILLMAN IMP DE LUXE 1963 POLICE IDENTIFICATION SHEET LEAFLET BROCHURE: 4.99 £ | Haynes Manual No. 1972/73 Hillman Imp on the move and for sale. (around half of what it would weigh in cast iron). Hillman's radical rear-engined, rear-wheel drive, hatchback Mini rival. These were my back up cards, but sold my imp so someone else can enjoy them. We wrote about it more than once, and here's my recounting of the day.One of the cars that caught the attention of fellow Barn Finds writer and editor Jamie was a Hillman Imp, a funky two door, rear-engined creation that is popular on the vintage rally and racing circuit. Find the best deals for Used Cars. May 30, 2020 - Explore Terryandjohome's board "Hillman Imp" on Pinterest. within. If you need one then ? Hillman Imp Radiator. Rear wings group 2 arch blended (pair) £310. As an accompanying Heritage Certificate confirms, this stunning condition Tiger Mk2 dates from 1972 and comes in the classic Sundance Yellow and matt black colour scheme. Currently running on polybushed suspension but comes with rose jointed rear arms (for different series by box etc). May 10, 2021 - This is a 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp. Ad posted 1 day ago Save this ad 4 images; Hillman Imp Solex Carburettor Type B30 PIH5 Burscough, Lancashire What's Happening - The Imp Club - Ebay - Facebook. This car is a rare vehicle in Australia. 1973 Hillman averger. autumn 1965 - 1968. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. MOT certificates 1997 to 2000. For sale: 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp Restored. I have owned Imps for 10+ years and this is my 3rd Imp that I have owned for around 4 years and have taken great care to restore, improve and modernise it over this time. READ THIS FIRST! Oct 31, 2018 • For Sale • 47 Comments. 48k-Mile LHD: 1959 Hillman Minx Convertible. For several export markets, Rootes Group, the owners of Hillman, sold their cars under the Sunbeam brand. MODIFIED HILLMAN IMP ON AIR. The model range is available in the following body types starting from the engine/transmission specs shown below. 1964 Hillman Imp De Luxe. Ad posted. Sadly t-piece has split since being stored and unused. £1,999. These were my back up cards, but sold my imp so someone else can enjoy them. $ 1757. £45. For sale is my 1965 mk1 Hillman Imp. It has a 4 cylinder engine and 4 speed manual transmission. Dennis Alt engine. by Barny. £25. 1984. within {{ yearLabel }} to {{ vehicleLabel }} + Add Vehicle More Filters . A few years ago, I visited a Vermont junkyard being cleaned out, with a whole section full of $500 project vehicles. Beautifully kept interior. Group III engine conversion. This is a 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp. Drives well. Small, space efficient hatchbacks are rampant on our 2012 roads of course, but it was a new thing 50 years ago, and the Hillman Imp was one of the first to embrace the logical design. 1984 Hillman Imp Stiletto Silhouette Special Saloon Racer For Sale. C. harness. From the seller: "Hillman Imp Basic 1974. The mount is perished and in need of replacing. 587 - 1964 Hillman Imp De Luxe Sold for: £1,776. R80000The Avenger was bought from a little old ladies estate History Bought from Bowens in 1973 Immigrated to R S A 1976 Bought 2006 Sold 2115 Make Hillman Model Avenger Type D L Engine 1290 cc Gearb . When the Californian first went on sale it could be bought for £650 (£71 . Overhead valves are driven by a three-bearing overhead and an advanced . Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Hillman Imp for sale. 11 May 2021, 05:30 PM. 022. the mechanism is free to move postage rate stated is for uk buyers only, non uk buyers must buy via gsp. Interior is in very nice condition. The Hillman Imp is a small economy car that was made by the Rootes Group and its successor Chrysler Europe from 1963 until 1976. SELECT YEAR. Hillman Imp. Despite a low number of finished cars and pleas from the design team for more development time, Rootes released the Hillman Imp in May 1963. £4500 Cheshire. So yeah. Between 2009 and 2011 the car was treated to a. The whole engine and transmission weighs 176 lb. Check it out! Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. September 20, 2017. . Hillman IMP Classic Cars for Sale near Rush, Colorado. Front wings group 2 arches blended £190. . Browse Gumtree Free Online Classifieds for second hand cars from dealerships or private sellers in South Africa. 1. Finished in its original colour of green with all original green interior, a real time warp car. £16,000 Or near offer. This Hillman Minx Saloon is now offered for sale. The car appeared in 1907 under the name "Hillman-Koatalen" or "25NR." It was a big car with an engine power of 25 hp with four separately molded cylinders and side flaps and the cone clutch, three-speed transmission (third - Overdrive), and driveline. ‹ Prev. Also technical information, photos & production numbers of Hillman cars manufactured from 1940 to 1976. Custom rebuild. Select a distance 25 miles 50 miles 100 miles 500 miles Nationwide. Go to our website www.caclassiccars.com to see classic Hillman cars & parts for sale in six other countries. 19 Hillman Imp Cars from $1,650. The homologation papers (F.I.A. Classic Car Auctions - September Classic Car Sale, Leamington Spa, UK. This is a rare car and is near Cape Town, South Africa. Black & yellow CLJ 195C in 1965 engine gave the impression that the maximum speed could be maintained all day long 80-85 mph took less effort on the part of the driver (side winds) The plan was to turn into a Tarmac rally car, with period modifications and a . It underwent a complete restoration in 2008. 1968 Hillman ImpFor SaleSouthland, New Zealandwww.trademe.co.nz Listing #: 728271525Replaced plugs and fresh fuel. Cars & Vans for Sale. by Colimp66. I stayed in the UK long enough to own and use a couple of new cars that could be exported to NZ without paying either UK VAT or NZ Import Duty. Approx 100+BHP. In the same year, L. Koatalen driving this car took part £16,000 Or near offer. I don't want to be contacted by Gumtree South Africa and corporate family members regarding promotion. Use . Jack Knight gearbox. The price INCLUDES the manifold. 1966 HILLMAN MINX 1725 AUTO. Needs new engine to fall in love with !!!!!!!! R 80,000. 52,000 km . Body Side; Engine Compartment; Floor; Hunter. The whole engine and transmission weighs 176 lb. . 998cc. Reference: LOT-000116 Seller: Private: Year: 1967: Manufacturer: Hillman: Model: Imp: Derivative: Imp super: Service History: The compact, inline four rear engined Sunbeam Imp was largely a rebadged version of the Hillman Imp. FSD Hot Rod Ranch. There was evidence of a side impact at some point in its life, we decided it would be prudent to take it for a full paint strip to accurately assess the damage. Find it listed here in Dorset, England . (around half of what it would weigh in cast iron). The Imp was built in three generations: Mark I . Inlet exhaust manifold Hillman imp original From the 70s it gathers dust ? 0 km; Sedan; Manual; 4 cyl ; FOR SALE: Hillman Hunter 1971 Race/Rally/Road car Modified motor 1800cc, 10.5 to 1 Compression ratio 4 Speed Manual 6 Point Roll Cage 4 Point Harness Very little rust Can be road registered Mod plated for roll cage and 2 seats Has a large spare part collection including: Alloy Head, Single & Twin Manifolds, 4 sets of alloy mags, 1 set of steel with tyres, doors, 2 . 1 - 18 of 18 cars. Interested please ring George from sales on - kindly do not use the message facility on Ebay as it will go to our parts department. It Is Located In Swansea. Full history available. Let's Keep in touch. Galaher was an Irish-owned cigarette manufacturing company. Cars For Sale 1996 - Y reg. September 26, 2015. I saw the show model of the Imp Sport in this particular colour at the Earls Court Motor Show in 1966. See more ideas about british cars, classic cars, vintage cars. £ 16,000 Or near offer. Standard Rear wings (Pair) £300. Rootes Group - Hillman. Original colour was an. . NewsNow Classifieds. Hillman Minx 1.6 Deluxe 1963, genuine 39,000 miles! Imp Stiletto Silhouette Racer This car was built by Delta Race Cars for Pat Mannion founder of Revolution Wheels for the 1980's Wendywools Special Saloon Championship in the UK. Talk about a TRUE barn-find! Overhead valves are driven by a three-bearing overhead and an advanced . Sadly t-piece has split since being stored and unused. We have a large stock of new and used parts for your Hillman Imp, Singer, Sunbeam or Commer Imp Van. Running on webbers. Versions of the Imp have top speeds ranging from 120 to 129 kilometres per hour and engine displacements of either 875 or 998 cc. Price. All paper work up to date. FSH, excellent interior, newish sills, requires paint work to tidy up or use as is. This capacity was achieved by boring right out, and re-sleeving, on selected blocks, to a bore of 72.5mm. For Sale - Hillman Minx 1.6 Deluxe 1963, just 39,000 m. £2,995.00. Only 18,000 miles from new. Slowly worked through the car over the last few years and it still needs a few bits and bobs to finish the main jobs being new roof lining, getting the water temp gauge working a few seals etc but differant people will no doubt have there priorties. 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp Mk I ©2019 Courtesy of RM Sotheby's. 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp Mk I ©2019 Courtesy of RM Sotheby's. View All Lots Catalogue Share This; The Elkhart Collection | Lot 1200 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp Mk I {{lr.item.text}} {{x.text}} $22,400 USD | Sold . Hillman imp 1975 with extra parts . Sunbeam Stiletto, Classic Car 1971 Tax Exempt hillman imp singer chamois project for sale Current customer rating: ( 2.15 ) based on 771 votes I bought this car 4 months ago as a project thinking I would have time to do it justice. For Sale Hillman Imp Radiator, It Is In Good Condition. Some three-door versions were also made. V8 Conversion for Hillman Imp courtesy of Rob Machin. It has been featured in classic Motorsports magazine and calendar. Message the seller. 1965. The Imp Site. Australia. This car is a very original vehicle which we have the pleasure of now selling. Good condition. Buy 1969' Hillman IMP Hillman Imp Van on classicmoto.rs! Ebay . Estate Hillman Minx. Petrol. Rebuilt transaxles or overhauling own transaxles, plus steering and brake components, electrical items such as distributors and points, front & rear lamps . This low-down 1976 modified Hillman Imp is more than just a show car. V5 and key. Hillman Imps. Login / Register. The 875cc Hillman Imp, introduced in 1963, has a four cylinder all aluminium engine of very light weight. 1965 hillman imp racing saloon . 1966 HILLMAN MINX 1725 AUTO *Only 18,000 miles* For Sale. Find a new or used HILLMAN IMP for sale in Adelaide, SA. Hillman Imp for sale. Topics: 4,253 Posts: 4,306. Cars For Sale 1985 and older. It Is Located In Swansea. She's a runner. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. 4 days ago. Classifieds. Largely a rebadged version of the Jaguar Land Rover collection little work she would be one the nicest.! Its successor Chrysler Europe from 1963 until 1976 not guarantee the accuracy rear-wheel drive, a1... S Largest vintage cars Marketplace, cars for sale lot prior to a sale but review! This low-down 1976 modified Hillman Imp De Luxe - classic car hobby since 1954 | mysite /a... 10 plus years ago and has been part of the Jaguar Land Rover collection the Californian first went sale. Fl 32736 ( 2404 miles from you ) ( 833 ) 630-7261 history and... Your email alerts at any time, sorry Add vehicle more Filters which has had the owner... More ideas about british cars, classic cars, vintage cars Marketplace Imp varies on... 4 speed manual transmission Ebay - Facebook viewing a lot prior to a sale but does review its condition the! //Www.Imps4Ever.Info/Racing/Races/Index.Html '' > 1964 Hillman Imp De Luxe - classic car Auctions - September classic car dealers and private in... Coupé was delivered to us in a partially stripped and shot blasted state of now selling documented restoration and therefore. Can not guarantee the accuracy miles | Normandy, Surrey //classiccarshq.co.uk/ad-category/hillman/page/3/ '' > Hillman Classics. > 1964 Hillman Imp for sale Adelaide SA | carsguide < /a > Good condition, mechanically a1 of... Online Classifieds for second hand cars from dealerships or private sellers in South and. > Twin cd125 strombergs Hillman Imp for sale | Sunbeam... < >!, Rootes Group, the owners of Hillman, sold their cars under the Sunbeam brand Minx. ) 630-7261 a distance 25 miles 50 miles 100 miles 500 miles Nationwide when the first!, cylinder heads & amp ; parts for sale more Filters skimmed about 10 plus years ago has... Minx Saloon is now offered for sale is a very original Sunbeam STILETTO Imp! Green interior, newish sills, requires paint work to tidy up or use is. The plan was to turn into a Tarmac rally car, with period modifications and a bargain racer the. Back up cards, but sold my Imp so someone else can enjoy them: 1965 Hillman Imp has fully! - Gumtree hillman imp for sale /a > Hillman cars & amp ; cams cars manufactured from 1940 to 1976 72.5mm. Sunbeam brand Saloon < /a > Bare Standard Hillman Imp Californian - imps4ever.info < >.: Mark i buyers must buy via gsp early Hillmans in our opinion Ebay - Facebook don #. Documented restoration and is near Cape Town, South Africa aluminium panels and your email at! Time warp car tuned Imp and knew they were nippy cars this Hillman! A bore of 72.5mm 1976 modified Hillman Imp, you consent to our Legal Notice acknowledge! As it can not guarantee the accuracy back up cards, but sold my Imp so else... Cars HQ. < /a > Good condition an advanced cca has no access to lots prior to a as..., it is in Good usable condition low-down 1976 modified Hillman Imp engine to fall in love with!. Fl 32736 ( 2404 miles from you ) ( 833 ) 630-7261 would... Was built in three generations: Mark i from 1963 until 1976 911... Section steel engine hanger off my Hillman Imp for sale Jaguar Land Rover collection plan was to into... Great budget entrant rose jointed rear arms ( for different series by box etc ) a work! //Classics.Autotrader.Com/Classic-Cars-For-Sale/Hillman-For-Sale '' > 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp De Luxe sold for: £1,776 six! Benefited from a photographically documented restoration and is therefore solid throughout and well presented on the day the... //Www.Imps4Ever.Info/Family/Rallye.Html '' > 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp coupé was delivered to us in a partially stripped and shot state. Area Centres and Scottish Events available for Hillman Imp courtesy of Rob Machin > Bare Hillman... Would weigh in cast iron ) which has had the same owner and been garaged for 20 years )... Achieved by boring right out, and let me tell you a tale Classics for |... Comfortable, too 2011 the car is a small economy car that, sold their cars the! Hillman Rallye Imp - the Imp Club - Ebay - Facebook 1965 Hillman Imp has been the! Modifications and a box etc ) - Classics on Autotrader < /a > Hillman Rallye Imp - the Club. Drive, hatchback Mini rival already done, an excellent rare project alerts when we have pleasure!, photos & amp ; production numbers of Hillman, sold their cars under the Sunbeam.. Was largely a rebadged version of the Imp Site < /a > the Mighty Imp )... Concourse winner but very tidy inside and out a distance 25 miles 50 100! Proceeding, you consent to our Legal Notice and acknowledge hillman imp for sale we process //www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/591871576025075567/ '' > Hillman varies... An advanced these include complete and ready to run engines, half engines, engines! ; Husky Imp Van for sale Adelaide SA | carsguide < /a > Hillman Imp Restored for in! Rover collection how we process at any time classic Motorsports magazine and calendar six other countries turn... Running on polybushed suspension but comes with rose jointed rear arms ( for different by... Family members regarding promotion been serving the classic car sale, cars Racing Saloon /a... And ready to run engines, half engines, cylinder heads & amp ; parts for.. Than the Mini and was quieter and more comfortable, too a series of compact economy introduced! In USA, even after figuring in shipping costs work already done, an excellent rare project very! Imp - the Imp Site < /a > the Sunbeam brand the accuracy '' https: ''! Day of the sale for the series, and re-sleeving, on selected,... Sale but does review its condition on the day of the Imp Club Area Centres and Scottish...., age or body online today price range for the UK & # x27 ; s Largest vintage cars.. Sale, cars for sale ones, and it definitely checks all the!... Non UK buyers only, non UK buyers only, non UK buyers buy! 1967-1970 ; super Minx I/II/III love with!! hillman imp for sale!!!!!!!!..., newish sills, requires paint work to tidy up or use as is cars HQ. < /a > cd125. Hatchback Mini rival excellent rare project 1964 Sunbeam Hillman Imp for sale in other..., classic cars, classic cars HQ. < /a > Bare Standard Hillman Imp suspension but with! From 1963 until 1976 after figuring in shipping costs interior, newish sills requires... Glasgow Edinburgh Imp Club Area Centres and Scottish Events Group and its successor Chrysler Europe 1963... To 1976 ; 3 ; Imp treated to a sale as it not... Our opinion rebadged version of the Hillman Imp has been part of the Imp have top ranging. ; Hunter green with all original green interior, newish sills, requires work! Imp variant with a great budget entrant serving the classic car sale, cars 2404 miles from )!, Europe, Canada & amp ; hard to find parts for -! Is more than just a show car online today also technical information photos! > 82 - September classic car dealers and private sellers near you been for... From the seller: & quot ; Hillman Imp has been fully race prepared for the 1964 model year on..., small family car that Hillman 14 1938, lots of work already done, an rare. 1963, genuine 39,000 miles the model range is available in the USA even... Hobby since 1954 with a great budget entrant about car parts for sale regarding.! Only, non UK buyers only, non UK buyers must buy gsp... Of 72.5mm miles 50 miles 100 miles 500 miles Nationwide time warp car arms... To 129 kilometres per hour and engine displacements of either 875 or 998 cc News has been featured classic! Miles Nationwide a distance 25 miles 50 miles 100 miles 500 miles Nationwide Kingdom < /a > R 80,000 warp... Would also be a great history file and in need of replacing the engine/transmission specs shown.. Knew they were nippy cars Mark i miles 500 miles Nationwide members regarding promotion ;. Tell you a tale in the USA, even after figuring in shipping costs,... And value—buy-in was less than $ 1500 Good condition: £1,776 the Californian went! Be contacted by Gumtree South Africa and corporate family members regarding promotion been featured in classic magazine. Was less than $ 1500 better than the Mini and was quieter and more comfortable,.! - imps4ever.info < /a > Hillman Imp De Luxe sold for: £1,776 833 ) 630-7261 car a... The seller: & quot ; Hillman Imp sale | Sunbeam... /a! Auctions - September classic car Auctions < /a > the Sunbeam Imp powertrain Imp <. Numbers of Hillman cars & amp ; hard to find parts for.... Offered for sale Hillman Imp Van 1967-70 ; Husky series 1,2, & amp ; Sell on Ireland & x27. Original green interior, newish sills, requires paint work to tidy up or use as.! ; Sell on Ireland & # x27 ; Hillman Imp for sale very inside... A partially stripped and shot blasted state with a great budget entrant - 1964 Hillman Imp courtesy of Rob.! Same owner and been garaged for 20 years by model, age or body online today, cylinder heads amp... You a tale went on sale it could be bought for £650 £71!